Spiritual Upheaval and Mundane No More
06-01-2019, 03:14 PM,
Spiritual Upheaval and Mundane No More
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest Souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. – Khalil Gibran

Mystics, saints, and shamans throughout history have referred to our struggle as humans in different ways – but they all pointed to the need for us to consciously grow into our divine potential.

One of these people was Saint John of the Cross, a Spanish monk who coined the term “Dark Night of the Soul” https://lonerwolf.com/the-dark-night-of-the-soul/

If a Dark Night Of The Soul sounds like a scary thing, trust me that it is. It’s basically a point when everything in your life has failed. All your schemes and plans have not worked out and your life seems rather meaningless. You have entered into a phase of your spiritual development where you’ve been stripped of the false things you used to hold so dear. The alcohol doesn’t work anymore. The mindless shows on television fail to entertain. Your friends seem more attached to materialistic and shallow pursuits that no longer interest you. You’re in a spiritual crisis.

But you’ve already accepted the challenges of the spiritual path. You’ve done a lot of emotional clearing and you’re ready for the next step but the fact is you’ve got one foot stuck in the past and one foot in the future and right there in the present moment you’ve been sequestered by the spirits to deal with your ego once and for all.
https://medium.com/concrete-shamanism/a-shamans-guide-to-the-dark-night-of-the-soul-e9e699a6a787#7s8d6f87

I took these little excerpts from a couple decent websites so that if anyone wants to read further they may.
I went through this myself. I look back and it was a close call between me and suicide. I think we all arrive to the suicidal ideation destination for different reasons, myself, I couldn't understand why I would "choose this life that was like a small slice of hell". Had I known the Law of One then, it wouldn't have been so difficult but I didn't and I almost ended my life. I hated my life, it seemed pointless, I hated that nothing seemed to work out and everything that I touched went to hell in a hand basket. I had no relationships with anyone and I was completely without help. Suicide was looking like a really good way out of my personal hell. Plus, I felt that I may be saving others from being exposed to me.
It's been a long time since then nearly 20 years. I actually had two episodes of what I call sluffing of the fake and putting on my real suit. Many people die during this process because it is so incredibly painful. It seems that everything that is horribly wrong with the world, your family, you, your job, your health and anything else imaginable is a non ending cycle of doom that you will never escape. Pain, pain and more pain.
How many of us have survived this? How did we help ourselves? Did anyone have help from guides? What if we told everyone that you're not alone? Especially if they are here in this forum.
Has anyone had any strange or unique experiences with the Dark Night of the Soul?
For example. I heard a voice. A male voice that said in my left ear, "you have the answers". I was a smarty pants and said back, "Yeah, what are the questions?"
I would love to hear from anyone willing to share. I think we often feel like our experiences are so strange that it literally is TOO strange to tell another. Well, it doesn't get stranger than this forum which it's guiding light is the Law of One channeled through a small woman (Thank you Carla) from a 6th density alien!

we will all go through the....
in·i·ti·a·tion
noun
the action of admitting someone into a secret or obscure society or group, typically with a ritual.

The darkness does not last forever and it is part of growing your consciousness as it is a...
proc·ess
noun
a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 13 users Like kristina's post:
ada, Cainite, David_1, flofrog, Highrculling, Infinite Unity, krb, Nau7ik, Relax, RitaJC, Signifyz, the, TheJoan
06-01-2019, 03:31 PM,
RE: Spiritual Upheaval and Mundane No More
Kristina, you are loved with an everlasting love.
Don't give up.
The following 1 user Likes David_1's post:
kristina
06-01-2019, 09:31 PM,
Well I have my sufferings too and hard experiences where I felt alone nothing worked for me and that broke me twice. I was at a point where negative entities would psychic attack me in a way where my senses would perceive them one of those experiences were that I was about to sleep and all of the sudden I saw someone running at me to attack me in my room another exp: I heard birds hitting the windows of my room, shadows and noises in the house after these experiences I was not afraid but angry wanting to fight not knowing what was going on. I knew something was wrong so I started investigating after a while I started having good dreams with my brothers and sisters of the confederation and Jesus.then after some years of purifying myself I opened the heart energy point or chakra I felt the love of the Creator bathing me the hands of my guardians embraced my whole body that's when I understood that I'm loved unconditionally I heard the name of one my guardians and my teacher she whispered me her name my heart melt in a second. I learned to trust the Creator to be patient because if it was not for those negative experiences I would not seek the truth I would've been under the veil in ignorance of the knowledge of the Infinite self that manifest through us. Love and light my sister.
The following 2 users Like TheJoan's post:
flofrog, kristina
06-02-2019, 07:03 AM,
From Carla's book, Living the Law of One 101:
The Confederation says:
It is very difficult to think of the main and centrally constituent service to the one infinite Creator as that of being. And yet that is what you came to Earth to do. You came here to be yourself; to breath the air; to participate in the illusion of planet Earth; to go through each and every detail of receiving catalyst, responding to catalyst and moving through the periods of joy and suffering that this catalyst offers you.

And always your chief responsibility is to be yourself; to feel truly; to examine yourself as fully as you can and to know yourself to the very limit of your ability. You wish to know yourself not to judge yourself or to condemn yourself or to pat yourself on the back but simply to become aware of who you are.

Which I think is important to remember when we are going through the trials of life...
The following 5 users Like kristina's post:
Cannon, Infinite Unity, krb, RitaJC, TheJoan
06-02-2019, 07:06 AM,
The Dark Night of the Soul has been part of my experience to some degree all through this lifetime with getting to brink of suicide more than once.

The last and darkest pit I found myself in happened 5 years ago. GP Walsh and his Inner Reconciliation process finally resolved it all for good and changed my whole worldview and human experience (from barely managed chronic depression and a bunch of other "chronic illnesses" to constant peaceful bliss moment by moment and absolute freedom). I got certified in IR myself and am helping others now integrating other modalities (Coaching by Storytelling, Ho'oponopono, EFT, The Work by Byron Katie etc.) in the process as needed.
The following 6 users Like RitaJC's post:
Cainite, Cannon, flofrog, krb, kristina, TheJoan
06-02-2019, 07:09 AM,
(06-01-2019, 09:31 PM)TheJoan Wrote:  Well I have my sufferings too and hard experiences where I felt alone nothing worked for me and that broke me twice. I was at a point where negative entities would psychic attack me in a way where my senses would perceive them one of those experiences were that I was about to sleep and all of the sudden I saw someone running at me to attack me in my room another exp: I heard birds hitting the windows of my room, shadows and noises in the house after these experiences I was not afraid but angry wanting to fight not knowing what was going on. I knew something was wrong so I started investigating after a while I started having good dreams with my brothers and sisters of the confederation and Jesus.then after some years of purifying myself I opened the heart energy point or chakra I felt the love of the Creator bathing me the hands of my guardians embraced my whole body that's when I understood that I'm loved unconditionally I heard the name of one my guardians and my teacher she whispered me her name my heart melt in a second. I learned to trust the Creator to be patient because if it was not for those negative experiences I would not seek the truth I would've been under the veil in ignorance of the knowledge of the Infinite self that manifest through us. Love and light my sister.
May I ask when most of these experiences occured? At what time of day? I think that may be relevant to what we experience when we are going through initiation.
And everything is fine now?
06-02-2019, 07:41 AM,
I once thought I was getting dragged to Hell in my schizophrenic experience, and I was like I had to kill myself to keep from going there.
Even though I thought after I died I would still go to Hell. I know it was a confusing state.

Hell is more psychological than physical torture. Like a Marilyn Manson music video.
You ever see The Beautiful People. That's freaky.

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
https://www.intentionrepeater.com
https://forums.intentionrepeater.com
The following 3 users Like Great Central Sun's post:
ada, flofrog, kristina
06-02-2019, 08:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 11:48 AM by TheJoan.)
(06-02-2019, 07:09 AM)kristina Wrote:  
(06-01-2019, 09:31 PM)TheJoan Wrote:  Well I have my sufferings too and hard experiences where I felt alone nothing worked for me and that broke me twice. I was at a point where negative entities would psychic attack me in a way where my senses would perceive them one of those experiences were that I was about to sleep and all of the sudden I saw someone running at me to attack me in my room another exp: I heard birds hitting the windows of my room, shadows and noises in the house after these experiences I was not afraid but angry wanting to fight not knowing what was going on. I knew something was wrong so I started investigating after a while I started having good dreams with my brothers and sisters of the confederation and Jesus.then after some years of purifying myself I opened the heart energy point or chakra I felt the love of the Creator bathing me the hands of my guardians embraced my whole body that's when I understood that I'm loved unconditionally I heard the name of one my guardians and my teacher she whispered me her name my heart melt in a second. I learned to trust the Creator to be patient because if it was not for those negative experiences I would not seek the truth I would've been under the veil in ignorance of the knowledge of the Infinite self that manifest through us. Love and light my sister.
May I ask when most of these experiences occured? At what time of day? I think that may be relevant to what we experience when we are going through initiation.

Most of those experiences happened between 5 or 6 years ago when I was 24-25 I'm 30 now and completely fine. The experiences happened to me at night. It is complicated why these things were happenings to me and I will explain the reason perhaps that can help you. In those days I found out about the Law of One( in some mysterious way which i don't recall) working and going to college. I didn't have too much to time to spend in my spiritual life so things were not good. After I decided to rest from college a little bit and focus on my spiritual life(no girlfriend no parties no nothing only solitude) and this is were negative entities in order to keep me away from the truth in that way they can manipulate, control and feed from me started attacking this of course broke me not once but twice isolation is very difficult even when you're with family you feel alone. This is how they deal they attack you when you're vulnerable when you feel alone, when you're depressed or have any blockage in your three first energy centers but at the same time which I finally understood thanks to brother Jesus the Christ which somehow told me turn to the other cheek. I wholeheartedly thanked and forgave these negative entities because they were telling me due to their psychic attacks that the Law of One is real their attacks were to create fear and keep me away from the LOO. while they were attacking me at night every time I was meditating I was thanking them with unconditional love my blockage resided in the yellow energy center I was separating them from me and that was negative after a while of forgiving and trying to love unconditionally my heart energy center opened. After the energy of the heart opens it is different your whole life changes that was 4 years ago. currently I've been working in my indigo energy center and feeling pretty good about it with power love and wisdom. Never stop meditating no matter what I want you to know that you have no idea how beautiful you are you are perfect do not judge yourself never only forgive. you have to learn to forgive and to love yourself in that way you can forgive and love others. Ask the Creator for help always The Creator is closer to you than your own breath. The Creator will take the form of whatever you want him to take Male, Female, a light you name it just talk to the Creator your heart out. Go at night and see the stars you may see your brothers and sisters of the Confederation.
The following 6 users Like TheJoan's post:
ada, flofrog, Highrculling, hounsic, kristina, Signifyz
06-02-2019, 01:56 PM,
(06-02-2019, 08:50 AM)TheJoan Wrote:  
(06-02-2019, 07:09 AM)kristina Wrote:  

Most of those experiences happened between 5 or 6 years ago when I was 24-25 I'm 30 now and completely fine. The experiences happened to me at night. It is complicated why these things were happenings to me and I will explain the reason perhaps that can help you. In those days I found out about the Law of One( in some mysterious way which i don't recall) working and going to college. I didn't have too much to time to spend in my spiritual life so things were not good. After I decided to rest from college a little bit and focus on my spiritual life(no girlfriend no parties no nothing only solitude) and this is were negative entities in order to keep me away from the truth in that way they can manipulate, control and feed from me started attacking this of course broke me not once but twice isolation is very difficult even when you're with family you feel alone. This is how they deal they attack you when you're vulnerable when you feel alone, when you're depressed or have any blockage in your three first energy centers but at the same time which I finally understood thanks to brother Jesus the Christ which somehow told me turn to the other cheek. I wholeheartedly thanked and forgave these negative entities because they were telling me due to their psychic attacks that the Law of One is real their attacks were to create fear and keep me away from the LOO. while they were attacking me at night every time I was meditating I was thanking them with unconditional love my blockage resided in the yellow energy center I was separating them from me and that was negative after a while of forgiving and trying to love unconditionally my heart energy center opened. After the energy of the heart opens it is different your whole life changes that was 4 years ago. currently I've been working in my indigo energy center and feeling pretty good about it with power love and wisdom. Never stop meditating no matter what I want you to know that you have no idea how beautiful you are you are perfect do not judge yourself never only forgive. you have to learn to forgive and to love yourself in that way you can forgive and love others. Ask the Creator for help always The Creator is closer to you than your own breath. The Creator will take the form of whatever you want him to take Male, Female, a light you name it just talk to the Creator your heart out. Go at night and see the stars you may see your brothers and sisters of the Confederation.
Wow! That is a very inspiring story. And this is what Carla spoke about in her Wanderer's handbook regarding initiation. I've always been interested whether other seekers experienced these attacks in the form of horrible nightmares, spectors, frightening visions and thoughts. Generally speaking between 3-5 am, was that your experience?. It seems as if you most certainly have. It is a part of the initiation. And just as you said, it doesn't linger. And you gave some very good advice to others as they journey through this process. I have only been frightened during one meditation but suffered from horrible nightmares for years and they suddenly came to an end when love was applied. Thanks for sharing your story.
The following 3 users Like kristina's post:
Cainite, flofrog, TheJoan
06-02-2019, 02:07 PM,
my pleasure darling, mines were between 12-4 am many times because i used to think that darkness is where evil dwells but darkness is just darkness because of the absence of light it is not good nor evil it is just that and negative beings use that mentality in their advantage to get the best out of you and we as wanderers tend to be alone most of the time. at the end I learned that fear is just a thought as your mind has been indoctrinated by movies and stories you give some power to these negative things to manifest in your life and scare you. When you forgive and love unconditionally all things move on to the next step in your evolutionary process in this reality.
flofrog, kristina
06-02-2019, 10:29 PM,
thank you so much TheJoan that is really so great to read, best best wishes Heart
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
TheJoan
06-03-2019, 01:16 PM,
(06-02-2019, 10:29 PM)flofrog Wrote:  thank you so much TheJoan that is really so great to read, best best wishes Heart

You're very welcome my sister, I'm sorry of my Spanglish I wish I could articulate consciousness better.
The following 1 user Likes TheJoan's post:
flofrog
06-03-2019, 02:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 02:11 PM by flofrog.)
TJ your spanglish is totally British English Wink
The following 2 users Like flofrog's post:
kristina, TheJoan
06-04-2019, 07:37 AM,
It would be interesting to understand why Wanderers are more susceptible to nightmares.
I think I understand why initiation is so difficult for the Wanderer as you are on the brink of increasing your light and there are those who do not desire you to increase you light or add to the planetary light. This was a channeling session of Q'uo that someone sent to me and I will use it...

[quote]
Is there a further query?

E: I would like to know if there are entities that actively work against the progress of wanderers, and if so how does one recognize them?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. There are indeed those which you may call the dark angels which serve in their own way by providing the catalyst of which you speak. Any crystal shall fracture along its most flawed line. Thus, look into your own pattern of beingness to see those opportunities presented that tempt you away from love and service to each entity that you meet. When these opportunities present themselves it is your free will choice as to how you shall proceed. Perhaps the choice is made in action rather than in thought, thoughtlessly rather than in contemplation, seemingly by accident [rather than] a choice, and upon the foundation of this choice the dark angels, or loyal opposition as they have also been called, may offer the intensification of that choice which has been freely made. Then the wanderer who is like unto a light is tempted to dim that light of love and service. If possible, the dark angel would seek to put out or control such a light. Thus is their service offered and thusly do they evolve in the negative sense of the service to self, the putting into order, and the gaining of power over others. They are a part of the illusion as surely as is the light, for the one Creator blinks neither at the light nor at the dark that makes up the nature of the creation itself and its expression in this third-density illusion.
The nightmares could be a way of oppressing someone too as I can speak to this with a bunch of experience. After a nighmarish night I would be exhausted, sometimes depressed and often awakened confused. My nightmares always took place between 3-5 am. Most often than not, they would happen night after night will little break in between. Going without sleep can result into physical depression and it's impossible to say prayers or meditated without dozing off. Your spiritual life really can suffer. Between the nightmares, the spectral visits and a host of other things a person can lose themselves in the attack and become even more vunerable.
ada, Nau7ik, TheJoan
06-04-2019, 08:34 AM,
Are wanderers more susceptible to nightmares?

I used to have nightmares as a kid. I lived in a house up in a mountain town and I had strange dreams and I saw strange things in that house. I had a recurring nightmare there where everything would suddenly freeze. The dream would be normal then it froze in time. And the room started to dim and I got terrified every time that started to happen. I saw dark figures in the house. One came directly out of my closet. Another walked passed my door. I would also sleepwalk. Now that is very interesting to me. My mom told me that I had tried to open the front door; that I saw and said things that I completely do not remember.

I haven’t had a nightmare in years now. They have stopped coming. No dream Paralysis, nightmares, or strange occurrences. It was only in recent years that I conquered my fear of the dark. I use to always sleep with some kind of light on, but now I do not.

I’m not sure if this is specially related to being a wanderer or not though. I think some of my experiences could be explained by psychic sensitivity. The area that I had lived in had some terrible occurrences. A teen boy was murdered a few houses down (in country terms. A few houses is a few acres.) I was only a kid at the time so I didn’t know any details. But I would imagine that lower astrals would be attracted to a tainted, impure area.
The following 3 users Like Nau7ik's post:
ada, kristina, TheJoan
06-04-2019, 01:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 01:29 PM by TheJoan.)
(06-04-2019, 08:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  Are wanderers more susceptible to nightmares?

I used to have nightmares as a kid. I lived in a house up in a mountain town and I had strange dreams and I saw strange things in that house. I had a recurring nightmare there where everything would suddenly freeze. The dream would be normal then it froze in time. And the room started to dim and I got terrified every time that started to happen. I saw dark figures in the house. One came directly out of my closet. Another walked passed my door. I would also sleepwalk. Now that is very interesting to me. My mom told me that I had tried to open the front door; that I saw and said things that I completely do not remember.

I haven’t had a nightmare in years now. They have stopped coming. No dream Paralysis, nightmares, or strange occurrences. It was only in recent years that I conquered my fear of the dark. I use to always sleep with some kind of light on, but now I do not.

I’m not sure if this is specially related to being a wanderer or not though. I think some of my experiences could be explained by psychic sensitivity. The area that I had lived in had some terrible occurrences. A teen boy was murdered a few houses down (in country terms. A few houses is a few acres.) I was only a kid at the time so I didn’t know any details. But I would imagine that lower astrals would be attracted to a tainted, impure area.

Nightmares, dreams, sleep walking, suffering all that was planned before you even came here(You as higher self saw this coming 100000 miles away) as you come here to bring the light there are those who do not enjoy the light and will try as Kristina just Quoted Q'uo to stop you. More things happen to wanderers for the reason of awakening they don't happen to you randomly. There are things that can happen randomly but that is another story.
06-04-2019, 01:59 PM,
(06-04-2019, 01:24 PM)TheJoan Wrote:  
(06-04-2019, 08:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  Are wanderers more susceptible to nightmares?

Nightmares, dreams, sleep walking, suffering all that was planned before you even came here(You as higher self saw this coming 100000 miles away) as you come here to bring the light there are those who do not enjoy the light and will try as Kristina just Quoted Q'uo to stop you. More things happen to wanderers for the reason of awakening they don't happen to you randomly. There are things that can happen randomly but that is another story.

Idk that I totally agree. I do agree somewhat but here is where I am hesitant. I think, especially for Wanderers, when consciousness is being developed and is opening, it can not only attract entities because they literally see a light growing in intensity but I believe it opens a sort of gateway which is also not only attractive but a way of travel. As our physical bodies are not all there is to us.
The following 2 users Like kristina's post:
flofrog, TheJoan
06-04-2019, 02:19 PM,
The thing is my sister that we're here totally fine expressing our expressions Big Grin after going through so much nothing stopping us from loving, learning and growing. This is what I mean by the higher self saw this many miles away because this is not the first time we have been wanderers. To reach 6th density after you have become self conscious(3rd density) there is a span of 75 million years. 4th density is 25 million years cycle 5th density is about 50 million years cycle and 6th density is about 75 million years cycle. As I'm part of the social memory complex of Ra and we're very close to 7th density only two and one half million years away for our harvest. I can assure you that being wanderer is not new for me and not for any of you either. Never limit yourselves in any possible way, you're infinite beings with unlimited possibilities. The Infinite One made us in his image not in human body but in spirit.

"14.19 ▶ Questioner: At what density level is Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I am sixth density with a strong seeking towards seventh density. The harvest for us will be in only approximately two and one-half million of your years and it is our desire to be ready for harvest as it approaches in our space/time continuum."
The following 1 user Likes TheJoan's post:
ada
06-05-2019, 01:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 02:00 PM by Louisabell.)
The worst negative greeting I've had eventually ended with me going to hospital, I won't get into specifics here. It was also my most fruitful experience after heavy balancing with faith. I learnt that the level of trickery and powers of temptation from that side are beyond anything I could ever retaliate against. It was an incredibly humbling experience. I've learnt that the most important thing is my love for the Creator, and if I don't deviate from that then I am always protected. I made a full recovery and I'm completely back to normal, although I still have nightmares from time to time. If I am overwhelmed in my dream I will just start praying and then the light will come and the dream ends.
The following 4 users Like Louisabell's post:
ada, flofrog, kristina, TheJoan
06-05-2019, 03:29 PM,
Louisabell,
I'm so glad you made a full recovery. It seems that we all have been through such unusual things.
One of the things that happened to me was, I had a negatively oriented sister that I was trying to get close to and everything seemed to be going wonderfully and seemingly out of nowhere, she turned against me. I even asked her why afterward and she has never been able to give me a reason. The things she did to me was very horrible. She split me and my husband at that time up, she turned my Dad against me, her husband against me and we lived right next door to one another in condominiums. That's not all that happened but that a little of what happened. I almost was driven to the point of suicide. It was just so odd how it came out of the clear blue sky. Right when I was advancing in my spirituality too.
ada, Louisabell, TheJoan
06-05-2019, 03:38 PM,
Louisabell
I am so glad too you recovered completely. I really wonder how much more serene and empowered, as well as humbled, each of us feel once we are out of it. It seems we all feel pretty much the same.
The following 4 users Like flofrog's post:
ada, kristina, Louisabell, TheJoan
06-05-2019, 04:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 04:35 PM by TheJoan.)
The negative ones tend to manipulate those who are weak minded sending them thoughts to disrupt peace and cause pain or sadness as they enjoy this and as people most of the time do not necessarily focus on what thoughts are they believe that is imagination but they do not know what imagination is and what I mean by this is that each thought that you think will most likely be polarized either in a positive sense or a negative sense(things are different when you think intellectually you are using the brain to resolve a problem you're not inundated in thoughts which most of them are of a mixed polarity) and in this case or planet the cause of many problems as people are being brainwashed by things they watch 24/7(most of the time in a negative nature) they think that they are the mind not understanding that the human body or bio computer or earth suit is just a walking satellite or channel always translating, giving, and receiving. Most people wont give you an explanation of why they do things at the end they will say that they thought about it or wanted to do it or that they don't like you(as they believe they are the body they want to experience things in order to 'live' their lives). When you learn to stop the flow of thoughts within you or go deep in meditation you know silence and silence is the language of the spirit from this you experience the truth the connection between you and the Creator and the truth shall make you free. you're not bound to concepts or the human body(the body is the creature of the mind) anymore. I apologize for the long posts but one thing opens up another thing and it is complicated to explain in words. I had to edit this because the point of this post is when you keep thinking negatively you're actually calling those negative beings and they will do what they know so always try to be clear mentally.
ada, Louisabell
06-05-2019, 05:37 PM,
It is repeated many times in the LOO that the main modus operandi of negative influence is through temptation. I think that is so interesting. I know I was offered the temptation of flattery, of power and the temptation to retreat from the light in fear. It takes courage and humility to balance this, wonderful gifts to develop within the self.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you kristina. I get a sense that perhaps your friend was a little insecure and jealous of you to begin with, maybe harmless at first. But as you are a target, the temptation of power over you and your life got the better of her. It sounds typical of negative greeting in which she fell into a kind of trance from the kick it gave her, and when she comes to and is asked why she did it, she doesn't really know why. Yet she is left with the karma of it. A difficult lesson for her.

I hope you are now living without the influence of toxicity on your life.
The following 2 users Like Louisabell's post:
flofrog, TheJoan
06-05-2019, 05:49 PM,
Actually even posting in this thread last night seemed to have attracted some attention. I had another visit in my dream last night, when this happens I always go lucid in my dream but can't escape/wake up. I asked repeatedly "why do you do this" and eventually the response was "I don't know". So infuriating! If I fight back they start piercing my energy body, it hurts, but if I send love and wait it out they eventually go away. It's so so bazaar. Anyone else experience anything similar? I'm not so bothered by it anymore, but I hope this isn't too creepy for anyone.
The following 4 users Like Louisabell's post:
ada, flofrog, kristina, TheJoan
06-05-2019, 06:06 PM,
I have had a nightmarish feeling in a dream not long ago, I actually did not intend to share it at first but it seems appropriate to here and now.
It was one of those dreams where you get a feeling in the dream that something bad is nearby, and it turns dark, the lights won't work, scary sounds. The surrounding almost starts to vibrate in fear, and I can sense where my fear is coming from, it was from the balcony. I felt such immense negativity that I was about to scream, but for some reason I remembered. I don't know what I remembered, some essence of the teaching of waking life. So I calmed, and I did the opposite of what my senses were telling me to. I walked right into the balcony, as I approached it turned to be an entity. It was scared, really really scared, it was crawled up and afraid, as I got really close I crouched in front of it, the scene was no longer dark. I could see how the entity looked, so I smiled and pat it. And the dream ended.
The following 3 users Like ada's post:
flofrog, kristina, Louisabell
06-05-2019, 06:21 PM,
That’s pretty scary Louisabell and Ada.I feel for you. Wink. I haven’t had a nightmare in many years until earlier this year, I can’t even remember details but I know I woke up thinking Phew that was dark, and laughed. I never go to sleep without sending gratitude to Creator and Gaia for the past day, that night , and the new coming day. I don’t know if plays a role in the oncoming dreams but it feels really cool to do that anyway Wink
The following 4 users Like flofrog's post:
ada, hounsic, kristina, Louisabell
06-05-2019, 06:58 PM,
(06-05-2019, 05:49 PM)Louisabell Wrote:  Actually even posting in this thread last night seemed to have attracted some attention. I had another visit in my dream last night, when this happens I always go lucid in my dream but can't escape/wake up. I asked repeatedly "why do you do this" and eventually the response was "I don't know". So infuriating! If I fight back they start piercing my energy body, it hurts, but if I send love and wait it out they eventually go away. It's so so bazaar. Anyone else experience anything similar? I'm not so bothered by it anymore, but I hope this isn't too creepy for anyone.

The dreams I used to have were so intense and at the same time so beautiful. Once, one of my sisters of the Confederation gave me a memory of her first class flying an space ship it was an small one but it was nice and perfect. I'm not sure where it was but their race was different not 'human like' at all I was just witnessing the dream not making any decisions(in terms of going where i wanted to go). I was with a man and a woman I could feel intensively their love towards me or the person I was witnessing and not a single word I heard in the whole memory/dream I could hear the trees moving, some other sounds which I don't know what they were but nothing else.

The man and woman probably her teachers or parents we walked for a little bit until we reached the space ship the fauna of the planet was of course different and beautiful. The woman takes the lead and stopped in front of the door and told us to get in to the ship in a welcome manner after I went in the man behind me hold my right shoulder He was on the left side of me and I looked at his eyes and I felt this energy of love again hitting my heart in a very peaceful and total bliss the woman got in behind us. The ship was 'off' the only light that was getting in was the sunlight from the front window of the ship after the woman put her hands on a what it looked like some glass table or something like that and that was like the 'steering wheel' of the ship and closed her eyes. It went on the lights turned on not very bright lights just comfortable lights for the eyes. The ship take off and the woman flew around a little bit I was not understanding how the ship was moving or how she knew where she was going its not like there's a computer telling or showing you where you go and you don't feel when the ship is moving you just see that is moving because you can see outside of the ship from the window. then she 'parked' the ship and told me to put my hands the way she put it without words she just looked at me I knew what to do. When I put my hands on the glass table(I called it like this but I'm not sure what it was) its like you feel something not bad just something warm after I closed my eyes and tried to open them again instead of being aware of the body I was aware of the ship I was the ship and it moved like I was moving my body it was mind blowing and something that I was laughing for a whole week straight because it was the most amazing thing ever.

I've had many dreams and I hope that you guys have similar dreams like this.
The following 4 users Like TheJoan's post:
ada, flofrog, kristina, Louisabell
06-05-2019, 08:10 PM,
(06-05-2019, 06:06 PM)ada Wrote:  I have had a nightmarish feeling in a dream not long ago, I actually did not intend to share it at first but it seems appropriate to here and now.
It was one of those dreams where you get a feeling in the dream that something bad is nearby, and it turns dark, the lights won't work, scary sounds. The surrounding almost starts to vibrate in fear, and I can sense where my fear is coming from, it was from the balcony. I felt such immense negativity that I was about to scream, but for some reason I remembered. I don't know what I remembered, some essence of the teaching of waking life. So I calmed, and I did the opposite of what my senses were telling me to. I walked right into the balcony, as I approached it turned to be an entity. It was scared, really really scared, it was crawled up and afraid, as I got really close I crouched in front of it, the scene was no longer dark. I could see how the entity looked, so I smiled and pat it. And the dream ended.

Yes! I have had similar dreams and I just wonder if we are actually helping someone stuck in the astral plane? Or if anything to comfort them in some way. A little love goes a long way for someone who is needing some. Nice story....cool experience.
The following 2 users Like kristina's post:
flofrog, TheJoan