Celery Juice???
06-13-2019, 11:52 PM,
Celery Juice???
So, a friend along with the Reiki Healer i went to recommend that I do a celery juice cleanse? Have you guys heard of it? Supposedly, there is a guy named Anthony Williams, wrote the books called "Medical Medium". He claims to receive healthy recipes to help cleanse the system and resolve many medical disorders.

What is your take on it? I guess the Celery juice challenge is a new fad right now, but he's kind of created it.

Would like your thoughts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes JJCarsonian's post:
flofrog
06-14-2019, 12:41 AM,
RE: Celery Juice???
JJ I had a friend who was acutely sick withcolon issues for years and he got his books and followed this celery juice thing and it changed his life so I think this is not just a fad... I am healthy and ... do not really like celery juice but if I were sick I would immediately do it !!! Best wishes if you try !! I really thing this man in onto something !! after all getting your inner PH alkaline is key to good health so all his precepts to do celery juice and have daily intake of fresh fruits and vegetables can only be right...
The following 2 users Like flofrog's post:
ada, JJCarsonian
06-14-2019, 03:15 PM,
(06-14-2019, 12:41 AM)flofrog Wrote:  JJ I had a friend who was acutely sick withcolon issues for years and he got his books and followed this celery juice thing and it changed his life so I think this is not just a fad...   I am healthy and ... do not really like celery juice but if I were sick I would immediately do it  !!!  Best wishes if you try !!  I really thing this man in onto something !!  after all getting your inner PH alkaline is key to good health so all his precepts to do celery juice and have daily intake of fresh fruits and vegetables can only be right...

Thanks flofrong - its nice to hear some real life stories. I'm not quite sure what to believe on the internet nowadays.
ada
06-14-2019, 03:34 PM,
I want to try celery juice now Tongue
06-14-2019, 06:03 PM,
(06-14-2019, 03:34 PM)ada Wrote:  I want to try celery juice now Tongue

I bought a blender and several bushels of organic celery last night. I think he wants you to take 16oz, but i only did 8oz. 1 Bushel only yielded 8oz of juice. It gets expensive really fast, because this celery juice fad has really hiked the price of celery. 1 bushel of organize celery wsa $2.50 at sprouts. Maybe i'll switch to non-organic.

I'd like to try it for a week or 2 just to see if I feel a difference in my body and hopefully it improves my neuropathy. We'll see. Here's a link if you want to check out what he says about it.

https://www.medicalmedium.com/medical-medium-celery-juice-movement.htm
flofrog
06-16-2019, 02:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2019, 02:18 PM by Cyclops.)
(06-13-2019, 11:52 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote:  So, a friend along with the Reiki Healer i went to recommend that I do a celery juice cleanse? Have you guys heard of it?  Supposedly, there is a guy named Anthony Williams, wrote the books called "Medical Medium".  He claims to receive healthy recipes to help cleanse the system and resolve many medical disorders.

What is your take on it?  I guess the Celery juice challenge is a new fad right now, but he's kind of created it.

The following 1 user Likes Cyclops's post:
ada
06-16-2019, 03:21 PM,
Yep, i knew it wasn't backed by science, but we all know there's much more in play in life that science knows almost nothing about. Just trying to get a census of what other folks think that have tried it.

(06-16-2019, 02:17 PM)Cyclops Wrote:  
(06-13-2019, 11:52 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote:  So, a friend along with the Reiki Healer i went to recommend that I do a celery juice cleanse? Have you guys heard of it?  Supposedly, there is a guy named Anthony Williams, wrote the books called "Medical Medium".  He claims to receive healthy recipes to help cleanse the system and resolve many medical disorders.

What is your take on it?  I guess the Celery juice challenge is a new fad right now, but he's kind of created it.