Have things changed since Law of One was channeled?
02-09-2020, 09:22 PM,
Have things changed since Law of One was channeled?
More recently, in the past couple of years or so, things like bubble tech have emerged.
They say that when we get enough, we go into dream time, where everything becomes fuzzy
and love and fear merge into euphoria.

This was not around at the time of the channelings. Would this replace the 4D harvest?

Are other channelings talking about the harvest too nowadays?

What about ascension?

I don't think I have it in my body to be able to ascend. Too much heaviness.
I don't eat a pure vegetarian diet either.

I am running an intention repeater program with the intention that we are in 4D now.
And it made me feel dizzy. I find this repeater program makes things happen, such as feeling bliss
when I set that intention.

Is everything still as Ra predicted? Or what's changing?

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
http://www.intentionrepeater.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2020, 02:30 PM,
RE: Have things changed since Law of One was channeled?
Catalyst has become more intense because the Earth is in 4D, but the majority of the population is still in 3D consciousness, and all of us here are also in 3D physically. The amount of 'light' and 'dark' all of us are exposed to is increasing, to have each of us make the choice and polarize more deeply, if we've already made the choice.

This increase in catalyst takes the form of the fairly intense events the world is experiencing.
The following 2 users Like 888's post:
flofrog, Luigi
03-07-2020, 03:04 PM,
I think the Law of One was channeled kinda like on the "dawn" of the Aquarius Age, to phrase it in astrological terms. So yes, things have changed since it was channeled but I wouldn't attribute those changes entirely to the channelings of Ra.
The following 1 user Likes sillypumpkins's post:
flofrog
03-07-2020, 05:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2020, 05:25 PM by EvolvingPhoenix.)
Short answer to title: Yes, obviously.

Further response below...

(02-09-2020, 09:22 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  More recently, in the past couple of years or so, things like bubble tech have emerged.
They say that when we get enough, we go into dream time, where everything becomes fuzzy

Okay...

Quote:This was not around at the time of the channelings. Would this replace the 4D harvest?

I doubt it.

Quote:

What about ascension?

What about it? Gonna have to be more specific, Gem.

Quote:

So? You do not need to be vegetarian in order to be harvestable. Carla wasn't and many shamans and spiritual teachers are not.

Most 4D+ societies consume meat to an at least small extent for "metabolic purposes" and Ra himself has outlined recommendations for meat consumption. There is much debate on this forum in that regard, but obviously, veganism and vegetarianism are not necessary for harvest.

As for whether you can ascend in your current state, maybe not. I used to worry to varying extents about ascension. I do not now, for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which being that realization of one's own true will is paramount and is the point of polarization. Attempting to polarize just to polarize does not make one harvestable. I remember Reaper saying she had a particular bone to pick with this aspect of the Ra material, because she has had close friends commit SUICIDE freaking out over this stuff.

DO NOT SWEAT IT. Be patient with oneself.

Also, it ain't over till the fat lady sings, and as catalyst racks up, opportunities for polarization become more voluminous, especially here and especially now. You do not know how you are going to change. If you had asked me just a month ago to project where I figured I would be emotionally and spiritually in 1 month, I would not have guessed the shift I have made by this point. It ain't over till the fat lady sings. For the STO path, HEALING is an important aspect of positive polarization.

Quote:

I am running an intention repeater program with the intention that we are in 4D now.
And it made me feel dizzy. I find this repeater program makes things happen, such as feeling bliss

That IS NOT hbow ascension works Gem, and you know this. What you are doing is, at best, useless and at worst, harmful to oneself. I highly advise you STOP DOING THIS.

If I may recommend a MUCH BETTER subliminal affirmation product,

I would recommend the emotional healing subliminal which has been most useful TO ME:

The Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (version 3) subliminal by Indigo Mind Labs, also known as E3.

Quote:Is everything still as Ra predicted? Or what's changing?

Well, according to Reaper, the STS power elites are now a shell of their former selves, chaos within their ranks is rampant, they are making increasingly irrational decisions which backfire more and more, and they lose more and more control as time moves forward and their organizations spiral into chaos. This is because most harvestable STS adepts have ascended and the few remaining harvestable negatives have yet to pierce the veil enough to see the wisdom in leaving. When they do, s*** will spiral out even worse for them, most likely. That being said, the fact that the Earth is becoming increasingly positive means that non-harvestable highly negative seekers are starting to face the realization that they are in need of healing. Or at least SOME of them are. Just beginning to, just barely.

And on that note, our planet IS in fact, becoming more positive. We know this though. Thing is, the STS elites are unintentionally increasing the rate of this positive energetic shift. Reaper used the Coronavirus as an example: The STS elite create the virus for purposes of population control and end up unintentionally healed Mother Earth's consciousness by unintentionally healing our mass consciousness (to an extent, natch) This is because the Coronavirus is the latest fad for fence-sitters who can't take the pressure and want to leave Earth for further seeking elsewhere. Because of this, those souls take their confusion with them.

She (?) speculates another 3 decades of increasingly intense turmoil until a more equitable world comes to fruition. She is not optimistic about the harvestability of those not already harvestable, but as I said, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Is she correct in this regard? Who knows? Only time will tell. Although she is basing it partially off of what she observes in the world, partially off of her understanding of the negative orders and their current state and I'm guessing partially off of her alien sense of time, due to piercing the veil. One can decide for oneself how one chooses to address these assessments.

The yellow tray energy is still beign eaten by green, causing more to retreat into orange or embrace green. This is not new information.

Even if the world gets more equitable, in order to harvest, people still need to understand and heal themselves. Or at least understand themselves. Depends on the polarity one is going for.

Polarization is about the realization of WILL.

HEALING, is, I think, a highly underrated and highly underemphasized aspect of STO polarization. People TRYING to polarize... How about they simply focus on healing their wounds instead? This will propel them to better heights in regards to positive polarization, and is far more conducive to positive spiritual seeking.

I STRONGLY recommend people check out that subliminal I talked about. Agua disagrees with use of subliminals, as he thinks it will only make things worse. The creator of these subs disagrees. I have been using these subs and have healed MUCH, especially recently. Every time I think I've hit my biggest milestone, just a little bit later, BOOM! An even BIGGER one gets hit. I haven't even SHARED my latest one with anybody, but the change is definitely there. I have a very different view of things than I did at the start of the day yesterday. A MAJOURLY different outlook, I would say. ,

Problem is, I'm not sure how to go about explaining it, so I haven't bothered. Also, I am busy with schoolwork.

If anybody wants to check out the subliminal and cannot find it, please PM me and I will send you a link.

I am not trying to spam people, but this has majourly helped me, although it is ultimately one's own WILL which makes these decisions. The creator of these subs emphasizes use of SUGGESTION in his subliminals, not forcing anything. It COAXES you into healing. It does not MAKE you heal. You still have to choose. Also, it helps manifest what you need for healing. I am using a particularly aggressive version, solely focused on removing blockages related to financial abundance, but those blockages are apparently so deep and so connected to everything else, that the focus has been ENTIRELY on healing before making ANY money, and the healing has been IMMENSE.

I still intend to move forward, natch, but I am sharing modalities which I feel have been beneficial TO ME.

I am not quite sure how I want to go about sharing my most recent realizations that I have had, suffice it to say that over the course of one day, I came to numerous realizations, including but not limited to:

1) Reaper seems to be right that the difference between the paths is mostly aesthetic.

2) I get the sense that negative seekers discharge their polarity in negative 6D because they are so negatively wise, they hgave learned how to finally separate themselves from their own illusions.

3) All is worthy of esteem, for one has esteemed it enough to perceive it.

4) For this reason, there is no reason one need be attached to ANY of it. Not even our personal identities, memories, narratives, or even free will. When we become one with the creator, we do not lose anything, except maybe our attachment. At least that's my guess. Who knows?

DO NOT GET ME WRONG: it is okay to be attached. One need not be attached to the idea of non-attachment. One simply has no NEED for attachment, and as Ra said, that which is not needed falls away.

and, I guess, 5) I am ready to die. This does not mean I intend to, but I am ready. In a DEEP sense. I, after making these changes, started seeing the world differently, like it was new or something. And then I started drawing connections as I meditated, stoned, to my fears, exploring them while connecting to my higher self. I realized one of the lessons I am learning is to be ready to die. I do not just mean this in the literal sense.

Also, 6) In regards to one's fear. It is perfectly fine to experience fear and not understand why one is so afraid consciously. If this is the case, one may simply appreciate the mysterious essence of self which is being reflected back to oneself in the experience. At least that is how I am viewing it now. I get the sense that 6D negatives ALSO come to appreciate their own mysterious essence being appreciated when they gawk with morbid fascination at their own perverse creations through the smoke and mirrors from a distance. Again, I could be wrong. As Ra said: "It is essential to understand that one does not understand. Understanding is not of the 3rd density"

Oh, and 7) Regarding STS mentality on the matter. It is indeed good to take a "cold hard look in the mirror" so to speak. This does not mean one needs to gawk at it. One may if one feels so inclined, but as I said, all is worthy of one's esteem because one esteems it enough to perceive it, so there is no need to "fix" anything and there is no need to be attached to it. I also realize that beauty too, is a cold hard look in the mirror. And it seems that's the one the STS have a hard time looking at. STO tend to avoid looking at their dark side, STS tend to avoid looking at their light side. BOTH are refusing, in a way, to take a cold hard look in the mirror. And that look need not be a gaze. It need merely be enough to be aware, and then one is free to let go if one so chooses. At least, that's my view. I HAVE NOT WALKED THE NEGATIVE PATH (as far as I know) so please take my assertions with a grain of salt.

This is all I'ma say right now. I got schoolwork to do and I'm not sure what else to say at the moment anyway.

I hope this is helpful.

Namaste.
The following 5 users Like EvolvingPhoenix's post:
Derringham, flofrog, hounsic, kristina, Luigi
03-08-2020, 09:39 AM,
(03-07-2020, 05:09 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  Short answer to title: Yes, obviously.

Further response below...

(02-09-2020, 09:22 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  More recently, in the past couple of years or so, things like bubble tech have emerged.

Okay...

Quote:This was not around at the time of the channelings. Would this replace the 4D harvest?

I doubt it.

Quote:

What about ascension?

What about it? Gonna have to be more specific, Gem.

Quote:

So? You do not need to be vegetarian in order to be harvestable. Carla wasn't and many shamans and spiritual teachers are not.

Most 4D+ societies consume meat to an at least small extent for "metabolic purposes" and Ra himself has outlined recommendations for meat consumption. There is much debate on this forum in that regard, but obviously, veganism and vegetarianism are not necessary for harvest.

As for whether you can ascend in your current state, maybe not. I used to worry to varying extents about ascension. I do not now, for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which being that realization of one's own true will is paramount and is the point of polarization. Attempting to polarize just to polarize does not make one harvestable.  I remember Reaper saying she had a particular bone to pick with this aspect of the Ra material, because she has had close friends commit SUICIDE freaking out over this stuff.

DO NOT SWEAT IT. Be patient with oneself.

Also, it ain't over till the fat lady sings, and as catalyst racks up, opportunities for polarization become more voluminous, especially here and especially now. You do not know how you are going to change. If you had asked me just a month ago to project where I figured I would be emotionally and spiritually in 1 month, I would not have guessed the shift I have made by this point. It ain't over till the fat lady sings. For the STO path, HEALING is an important aspect of positive polarization.

Quote:

That IS NOT hbow ascension works Gem, and you know this. What you are doing is, at best, useless and at worst, harmful to oneself. I highly advise you STOP DOING THIS.

If I may recommend a MUCH BETTER subliminal affirmation product,

I would recommend the emotional healing subliminal which has been most useful TO ME:

The Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (version 3) subliminal by Indigo Mind Labs, also known as E3.

Quote:Is everything still as Ra predicted? Or what's changing?

Well, according to Reaper, the STS power elites are now a shell of their former selves, chaos within their ranks is rampant, they are making increasingly irrational decisions which backfire more and more, and they lose more and more control as time moves forward and their organizations spiral into chaos. This is because most harvestable STS adepts have ascended and the few remaining harvestable negatives have yet to pierce the veil enough to see the wisdom in leaving. When they do, s*** will spiral out even worse for them, most likely. That being said, the fact that the Earth is becoming increasingly positive means that non-harvestable highly negative seekers are starting to face the realization that they are in need of healing. Or at least SOME of them are. Just beginning to, just barely.

And on that note, our planet IS in fact, becoming more positive. We know this though. Thing is, the STS elites are unintentionally increasing the rate of this positive energetic shift. Reaper used the Coronavirus as an example: The STS elite create the virus for purposes of population control and end up unintentionally healed Mother Earth's consciousness by unintentionally healing our mass consciousness (to an extent, natch) This is because the Coronavirus is the latest fad for fence-sitters who can't take the pressure and want to leave Earth for further seeking elsewhere. Because of this, those souls take their confusion with them.

She (?) speculates another 3 decades of increasingly intense turmoil until a more equitable world comes to fruition. She is not optimistic about the harvestability of those not already harvestable, but as I said, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Is she correct in this regard? Who knows? Only time will tell. Although she is basing it partially off of what she observes in the world, partially off of her understanding of the negative orders and their current state and I'm guessing partially off of her alien sense of time, due to piercing the veil. One can decide for oneself how one chooses to address these assessments.

The yellow tray energy is still beign eaten by green, causing more to retreat into orange or embrace green. This is not new information.

Even if the world gets more equitable, in order to harvest, people still need to understand and heal themselves. Or at least understand themselves. Depends on the polarity one is going for.

Polarization is about the realization of WILL.

HEALING, is, I think, a highly underrated and highly underemphasized aspect of STO polarization. People TRYING to polarize... How about they simply focus on healing their wounds instead? This will propel them to better heights in regards to positive polarization, and is far more conducive to positive spiritual seeking.

I STRONGLY recommend people check out that subliminal I talked about. Agua disagrees with use of subliminals, as he thinks it will only make things worse. The creator of these subs disagrees. I have been using these subs and have healed MUCH, especially recently. Every time I think I've hit my biggest milestone, just a little bit later, BOOM! An even BIGGER one gets hit. I haven't even SHARED my latest one with anybody, but the change is definitely there. I have a very different view of things than I did at the start of the day yesterday. A MAJOURLY different outlook, I would say. ,

Problem is, I'm not sure how to go about explaining it, so I haven't bothered. Also, I am busy with schoolwork.

If anybody wants to check out the subliminal and cannot find it, please PM me and I will send you a link.

I am not trying to spam people, but this has majourly helped me, although it is ultimately one's own WILL which makes these decisions. The creator of these subs emphasizes use of SUGGESTION in his subliminals, not forcing anything. It COAXES you into healing. It does not MAKE you heal. You still have to choose. Also, it helps manifest what you need for healing. I am using a particularly aggressive version, solely focused on removing blockages related to financial abundance, but those blockages are apparently so deep and so connected to everything else, that the focus has been ENTIRELY on healing before making ANY money, and the healing has been IMMENSE.

I still intend to move forward, natch, but I am sharing modalities which I feel have been beneficial TO ME.

I am not quite sure how I want to go about sharing my most recent realizations that I have had, suffice it to say that over the course of one day, I came to numerous realizations, including but not limited to:

1) Reaper seems to be right that the difference between the paths is mostly aesthetic.

2) I get the sense that negative seekers discharge their polarity in negative 6D because they are so negatively wise, they hgave learned how to finally separate themselves from their own illusions.

3) All is worthy of esteem, for one has esteemed it enough to perceive it.

4) For this reason, there is no reason one need be attached to ANY of it. Not even our personal identities, memories, narratives, or even free will. When we become one with the creator, we do not lose anything, except maybe our attachment. At least that's my guess. Who knows?

DO NOT GET ME WRONG: it is okay to be attached. One need not be attached to the idea of non-attachment. One simply has no NEED for attachment, and as Ra said, that which is not needed falls away.

and, I guess, 5) I am ready to die. This does not mean I intend to, but I am ready. In a DEEP sense. I, after making these changes, started seeing the world differently, like it was new or something. And then I started drawing connections as I meditated, stoned, to my fears, exploring them while connecting to my higher self. I realized one of the lessons I am learning is to be ready to die. I do not just mean this in the literal sense.

Also, 6) In regards to one's fear. It is perfectly fine to experience fear and not understand why one is so afraid consciously. If this is the case, one may simply appreciate the mysterious essence of self which is being reflected back to oneself in the experience. At least that is how I am viewing it now. I get the sense that 6D negatives ALSO come to appreciate their own mysterious essence being appreciated when they gawk with morbid fascination at their own perverse creations through the smoke and mirrors from a distance. Again, I could be wrong. As Ra said: "It is essential to understand that one does not understand. Understanding is not of the 3rd density"

Oh, and 7) Regarding STS mentality on the matter. It is indeed good to take a "cold hard look in the mirror" so to speak. This does not mean one needs to gawk at it. One may if one feels so inclined, but as I said, all is worthy of one's esteem because one esteems it enough to perceive it, so there is no need to "fix" anything and there is no need to be attached to it. I also realize that beauty too, is a cold hard look in the mirror. And it seems that's the one the STS have a hard time looking at. STO tend to avoid looking at their dark side, STS tend to avoid looking at their light side. BOTH are refusing, in a way, to take a cold hard look in the mirror. And that look need not be a gaze. It need merely be enough to be aware, and then one is free to let go if one so chooses. At least, that's my view. I HAVE NOT WALKED THE NEGATIVE PATH (as far as I know) so please take my assertions with a grain of salt.

This is all I'ma say right now. I got schoolwork to do and I'm not sure what else to say at the moment anyway.

I hope this is helpful.

Namaste.

Shanti! Shanti! Well said...
I think we all could explore further the assertion of the entities that "revert" back into the orange ray once being exposed to the green ray energy. I do feel this is a worthwhile discussion especially these days. Thanks for bringing many good ideas to the table.
The following 2 users Like kristina's post:
Derringham, EvolvingPhoenix
03-08-2020, 11:25 AM,
[quote='kristina' pid='273474' dateline='1583674792'

[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQnG_T7kbtY

Quote:I think we all could explore further the assertion of the entities that "revert" back into the orange ray once being exposed to the green ray energy. I do feel this is a worthwhile discussion especially these days. Thanks for bringing many good ideas to the table.

Yeah, no problem.
The following 2 users Like EvolvingPhoenix's post:
flofrog, kristina
03-08-2020, 10:52 PM,
(03-08-2020, 11:25 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  [quote='kristina' pid='273474' dateline='1583674792'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQnG_T7kbtY

Quote:I think we all could explore further the assertion of the entities that "revert" back into the orange ray once being exposed to the green ray energy. I do feel this is a worthwhile discussion especially these days. Thanks for bringing many good ideas to the table.

Yeah, no problem.
[/quote]
Yeah, That's exactly how I dance while doing the laundry. How in the world??? How did you know this? EP you are awesome. Jk.
Cute vid.
The following 1 user Likes kristina's post:
flofrog