Greta Thunberg, bullshitting as per usual.
03-25-2020, 09:33 AM,
Greta Thunberg, bullshitting as per usual.
Ladies and gentlemen, the self righteous and oh-so virtuous Greta Thunberg bullshitting us for attention, as per usual. Some celebs post pics of themselves having meltdowns for attention, some like to sing hypocritical tired old dumbass condescending overrated songs, written by overrated rich condescending a****** hypocrite musicians, some like to brag about how irresponsibly they behave in a time of crisis and confuse "asymptomatic" with not being infected, and this is how Thunberg does it:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/greta-thunberg-says-she-had-coronavirus-self-isolated-and-recovered

But to all of you who are IN LURVE with this girl, please tell me more how this paragon of positive polarity MUST be a wanderer, because you like her environmental rhetoric. On second thought, no please don't.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes EvolvingPhoenix's post:
4Dsunrise
03-25-2020, 10:19 AM,
RE: Greta Thunberg, bullshitting as per usual.
Reminds me of a paid troll. Just misguided. 

"Release the Thunberg!!"

Greta won't tell you about classified free energy tech, but she'll tell you how bad of a person you are due to your carbon footprint and that you need to pay more money.

[Image: a53.png]
"...and then I told him that a vegan diet was healthy! Hahaha"
The following 2 users Like GreatSpirit's post:
Black Dragon, EvolvingPhoenix
03-25-2020, 10:46 AM,
Don't get caught up in popular media, is my suggestion. Certainly there is a world of garbage out there in the media. It's best, in my opinion, to avoid it. 

(I've never seen this person talk. I don't watch that sort of stuff.)
The following 5 users Like Diana's post:
EvolvingPhoenix, flofrog, jacrob, Kalle, sillypumpkins
03-25-2020, 11:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 11:44 AM by Glow.)
(03-25-2020, 09:33 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen, the self righteous and oh-so virtuous Greta Thunberg bullshitting us for attention, as per usual. Some celebs post pics of themselves having meltdowns for attention, some like to sing hypocritical tired old dumbass condescending overrated songs, written by overrated rich condescending a****** hypocrite musicians, some like to brag about how irresponsibly they behave in a time of crisis and confuse "asymptomatic" with not being infected, and this is how Thunberg does it:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/greta-thunberg-says-she-had-coronavirus-self-isolated-and-recovered

But to all of you who are IN LURVE with this girl, please tell me more how this paragon of positive polarity MUST be a wanderer, because you like her environmental rhetoric. On second thought, no please don't.

Maybe you should try changing the lense you see the world through.

Someone who has been part of raising awareness that we are killing our planet might also be able to make some more aware that this virus is no joke. She is self isolating which sets a good example.

Focus on the positive if you can find it.
03-25-2020, 11:44 AM,
she is literally 17 years old! i don't understand why others feel the need to talk down about her. she is young and doing what she feels is right. i understand rolling your eyes at some things she says/does though

she's just so young. a child. a teenager. i certainly wasn't a star when i was that age!
The following 3 users Like sillypumpkins's post:
flofrog, Glow, Kalle
03-25-2020, 11:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 11:49 AM by Glow.)
(03-25-2020, 10:19 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote:  Reminds me of a paid troll. Just misguided. 

"Release the Thunberg!!"

Greta won't tell you about classified free energy tech, but she'll tell you how bad of a person you are due to your carbon footprint and that you need to pay more money.

[Image: a53.png]

I happen to believe she is human like any other and doing her best.
I graduated college 30 years ago from an environmental engineering program. We knew then what we were doing to the planet but people world wide wouldn’t listen. If it took Greta behaving EXACTLY how she behaved to finally get the world to pay attention then I have nothing but gratitude for her.

No one else has brought the world to attention all parts of her behaviour/looks/energy/connections are exactly what the universe served up to get the job done.

If you look for faults you will find everyone has them.
The following 2 users Like Glow's post:
flofrog, sunnysideup
03-25-2020, 12:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 12:15 PM by EvolvingPhoenix.)
LOL

Yeah, on one hand, she's just a dumb kid. I don't really blame her. I do consider it irresponsible parenting to encourage this kinda crap though, but I guess what gets my goat is all the people just unquestioningly taking her bullshit as gospel truth instead of taking a step back and realizing her BS for what it really is. And I'm not even anti-environmentalism. Wasn't even at my most conservative (although thay wasn't very) but this girl ia full of s*** and it's just obvious.

I'm sorry but she didn't so much "get the world to pay attention" as she dis get environmentalists around the world to oay attention to HER. All the people who think it's bullshit now EVEN FURTHER think it's bullshit.

How about some of you college educated people who actually kniw what you're talking about leaen to take some public speaking courses and maybe study charisma or some s***, because if SHE is your spokesperson, you are in a bad place and making it worse.

The movement needs REAL environmentalists who actually know what they are talking about and promote them, rather than following some insincere know nothing cult of personality who hasn't even finished high school and promoting her (in one sad case literally) as the successor to Jesus Christ or claims she's a wanderer or something. If anything, it only HURTS the cause to do that. She preaches to her choir for fame and clout and anybody who wasn't taking environmentalism seriously before CERTAINLY won't take it more seriously with her figureheading the movement. She does much more harm than good, but leftists living in a bubble choose not to see this and so does she, not that she really cares, I don't think. I don't think she truly has the intention of convincing people who are "skeptical" of environmentalist arguments. Let the EXPERTS lead the movement. Not people like Greta.
03-25-2020, 12:30 PM,
She's just one character in this shitshow, and that show is probably in its second inning and it's pretty entertaining already. "How dare you!" EP for bringing this subject up!

I think the name of the show is "The Toilet Paper Apocalypse" starring .. everyone.

Great shows need conflict and misdirection, and this one has a lot of that. So grab some chips or popcorn with your favorite beverage and have a good laugh and get yourself drawn into the story. It'll be a hoot!
03-25-2020, 12:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 12:44 PM by Glow.)
EP but you would be amazed how hard people have worked to get the world’s attention.

We have been speaking for years/decades no one listened profits and normalcy bias were more important.

The fact she triggered half the population kept her in the media in ab people’s minds. Polarization dividing the groups, helps you to pick a path. Then people have a chance to change paths when it’s brought well into the collective consciousness and explored.

You can look into it. There have been incredibly eloquently, well spoken charaismatic people begging for people to see what is happening for decades. The lobbyist groups for corporations can always burry it. Charismatic and intelligent is easy to tune out.

those who do not trigger your old inner wounds/biases/shadows etc, the irritation is exactly why the world started having to discuss it whether it be exposing their rejection of science or finally bringing attention to those with the science.

Wait 20 years you’ll see the big mouth who people found annoying or inspiring depending on who they were will see she got the world to talk.

Much like trump brought about awareness of greed and racism by his actions as a racist greedy fellow was doing his part.

Not all gifts from the universe look like you expect.
flofrog, sillypumpkins
03-25-2020, 12:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 01:05 PM by EvolvingPhoenix.)
Getting attention =/= getting them to listen. Nor does it = convincing them of anything. Congratulations to Greta for TROLLING the opposition. This is not the same as CONVINCING the opposition.

I love how you compare Trump being an a******, therefor EXPOSING assholery to the idea of Greta being an a****** and therefor exposing the truth as being equally true. A more ACCURATE way of describing it would be to say that just like Trump exposes the "greed and racism" of people who follow him, Greta exposes the insincerity and shallow virtue signalling of the people who ardently follow her.

I somehow doubt the people who need to be brought on board are actually being BROUGHT ON BOARD because of her. Paying attention and changing one's position are NOT the same thing.

This DOES expose the bias of how you think though:

Right wing douchebaggery = exposes how right wing is douchey.

Left wing douchebaggery = exposes how left wing is good.

>_>

Maybe the LEFT should start "paying attention" to the right. Because ONLY the left wing ever has that opinion.
03-25-2020, 01:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 01:05 PM by flofrog.)
I dont think the environment belongs to leftists or right, it belongs to all of us and if one person starts to get others to pay attention to it, whether she is considered weak, or not part of the science group, at least the talk starts again. Some people will somehow pay attention to something they wouldn't have before, and then engage.
The following 3 users Like flofrog's post:
Glow, sillypumpkins, sunnysideup
03-25-2020, 01:08 PM,
(03-25-2020, 10:46 AM)Diana Wrote:  Don't get caught up in popular media, is my suggestion. Certainly there is a world of garbage out there in the media. It's best, in my opinion, to avoid it. 

(I've never seen this person talk. I don't watch that sort of stuff.)

Right on, Diana.

You're right. It's not good to get too caught up over EVERY TIME people say or do something negative, selfish or stupid. It's not worth focusing MY attention on.

There is TOO MUCH of it in the world for me to have any energy left to focus on REAL s*** if I do that. Thanks for the perspective Diane Smile
03-25-2020, 01:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 03:01 PM by Glow.)
(03-25-2020, 12:59 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  Getting attention =/= getting them to listen. Nor does it = convincing them of anything. Congratulations to Greta for TROLLING the opposition. This is not the same as CONVINCING the opposition.

I love how you compare Trump being an a******, therefor EXPOSING assholery to the idea of Greta being an a****** and therefor exposing the truth as being equally true. A more ACCURATE way of describing it would be to say that just like Trump exposes the "greed and racism" of people who follow him, Greta exposes the insincerity and shallow virtue signalling of the people who ardently follow her.

I somehow doubt the people who need to be brought on board are actually being BROUGHT ON BOARD because of her. Paying attention and changing one's position are NOT the same thing.

>_>

Maybe the LEFT should start "paying attention" to the right. Because ONLY the left wing ever has that opinion.

EP you are adding your own editorial to my words.
I have never judged you once, so while I would appreciate the same, I won’t judge if you cannot help but do so.

If you really want my opinion greed, oppression, profits over people/planet is not in keeping with the eventual future leading to gradual enlightenment/heart opening and upper rays our species is moving towards, but it was part of the path.

We’ve discovered a lot through the process, I do not look down on the path, it was the path, it still will be for some time.

No need to dramatically editorialize who you perceive me to be.

You do not have near enough knowledge of me or my metamorphosis process to do so accurately. I’m not against you or trump or Greta or anyone. We are all in this together, all one. Hense the Law of One.
The following 1 user Likes Glow's post:
sillypumpkins
03-25-2020, 01:36 PM,
(03-25-2020, 12:30 PM)ScottK Wrote:  She's just one character in this shitshow, and that show is probably in its second inning and it's pretty entertaining already.  "How dare you!" EP for bringing this subject up!

I think the name of the show is "The Toilet Paper Apocalypse" starring .. everyone.

Great shows need conflict and misdirection, and this one has a lot of that.  So grab some chips or popcorn with your favorite beverage and have a good laugh and get yourself drawn into the story.  It'll be a hoot!

Yeah, that's what the Confederation seems to be doing lately XD

Reaper has pierced the veil enough that she can see what's going on, and for some reason, Confederation ships are piling up just outside of orbit. Her guess is that that's EXACTLY what they're doing: getting front row seats.

I know the Family is hanging onto their empire by a thread. I was shocked when she asserted that if one were to make a car that ran on water, as somebody once did, the Family wouldn't give a s***. They killed that dude. She says they'd be too busy now. Fighting each other.

I wonder what other reasons those Confederation ships have for gathering en masse around our orbit? **shrug** I dunno.

Anyway, yeah. Who knows what's gonna happen? I know about some probabilities, but the fact is that with all the positive energy being released, even the darkest s*** is showing signs of light when you know where to look Smile

you know what? Eh. Let Greta do what she's doing. No worse than Trump doing what he's doing, or these spring break kids doing what they're doing or the DNC doing what they're doing, or the Boomers, etc.

They're all exposing the s*** about ourselves that needs change.

I invite the leftists twisting Greta's douchey behaviour into something commendable to take a more honest look at what she is REALLY exposing. Here's the hint: You were ONTO something comparing her to Trump Wink
03-25-2020, 01:37 PM,
(03-25-2020, 01:26 PM)Glow Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 12:59 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  Getting attention =/= getting them to listen. Nor does it = convincing them of anything. Congratulations to Greta for TROLLING the opposition. This is not the same as CONVINCING the opposition.

>_>

EP you are adding your own editorial to my words.
I have never judged you once, so while I would appreciate the same, I won’t judge if you cannot help but do so.

If you really want my opinion greed, oppression, profits over people/planet is not in keeping with the eventual future leading to gradual enlightenment/heart opening and upper rays our species is moving towards, but it was part of the path.

We’ve discovered a lot through the process, I do not look down on the path, it was the path, it still will be for some time.

No need to dramatically editorialize who you perceive me to be.

You do not have near enough knowledge of me or my metamorphosis process to do so accurately. I’m not against you or trump or Greta or anyone. We are all in this together, all one. Hense the last of ONE.

I'm sorry if I judged you Glow. You're right Smile

That being said, maybe take an honest look at the OTHER side of the coin too with Greta. WHAT ELSE is she calling attention to?
03-25-2020, 01:38 PM,
there is no "right" or "left" wing just like there is no "good" or "bad"

it's all just one thing!

when i hear people talk about the left wing vs the right wing, and how the left does this and the right does that, and the left have this agenda and the right have this one.... it's like.... the world is not that gray! think about it!
03-25-2020, 01:46 PM,
Mmhmm. I get what you're saying.

I miscommunicated.

Think about it like this: since you are concerned with dropping dualistic outlooks, I invite you to consider what THE OTHER SIDE of each coin is that Trump calls attention to and the OTHER side of the coin Greta calls attention to.

I shall endeavor to do the same.
The following 1 user Likes EvolvingPhoenix's post:
sillypumpkins
03-25-2020, 01:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 01:51 PM by Glow.)
Thanks EP. ((((germ free hug))) only if you consent Wink

And you are right about the vying for attention of celebrities of all types.
Just this morning I was scrolling reddit and saw a celebrity face and thought.

“ Are these people still going to be relevant after this? “
“Do we still care what MR/Mss pretty face/body have to say?”

I never was enamoured with celebrity we are all just people but I really hope this virus at least starts to shift the collective minds to see those under appreciated jobs like grocery store clerks, sanitation workers, and the whole list of people are at least equally important as the entertainers.

We need all of us. I’m sure it’ll only be a hundredth if a percent that start to see that through this pandemic but it’s a start.

Ps the virus is an a****** too but serving an incredible purpose on behalf of the universe.
I don’t judge. Heck through this I have been learning to love more completely all things.
Be more appreciative, lose my attachment to anything even myself. What a gift it’s given me already.

Virus 1 : Glow 0 check mate Smile. Scratch that the virus is the universe and so am I and Trump, EP and everyone so there are no winners or losers.

(((Second hug))) if you you want it Smile
EvolvingPhoenix, flofrog
03-25-2020, 01:58 PM,
Sure LOL
The following 2 users Like EvolvingPhoenix's post:
flofrog, Glow
03-25-2020, 02:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 02:45 PM by Black Dragon.)
Celebrity worship and such hogwash annoys the s*** out of me too, but there's an equally strong sort of s*** that's the other side of the coin; getting swept up into a bandwagon of hating on/bashing on on/being overly critical of celebrities. Greta Thunberg is not unimpeachable, she's just a fucking person with a set of opinions and a right to express them like the rest of us. Taking on that level of activism means you need to be willing and open to criticism and debate.

I don't see her as some sort of messiah, and I don't agree with some of the things she says(though I really don't even listen to her enough to form an honest opinion). There are strong morphic fields surrounding people like this containing a lot of other peoples opinions and feelings towards them and s*** society projects on to them. Be careful that the criticisms you level at her are legitimate and yours, and not just getting tossed about by the waves/swept up into the tides of those strong morphic fields of "lets bash Gretta sheep bandwagon" or for that matter on the other end "Gretta is a hero messiah and right about everything bandwagon". There's a lot of stodgy old corporate fucks that hate her extra hard because she's young and they have this Victorian era "children should be seen and not heard" thing going on and feel she'd be of better service to mankind working at Epstein Island(too far?) In other words, don't be a fucking sheep, and try to form objective opinions while at the same time being heart-centered and relying on your intuition. Steer your own damn ship upon the turbulent waters of these morphic fields, and separate yourself from the noise.

So where are the EXPERTS? I haven't heard any real solutions from them. Most of what I hear is just about taxing fossil fuels and emissions(and then where do you think that tax money goes, development of new tech? AAAANNNTTTwrong. It goes back into subsidizing s*** like fossil fuels). f*** the "experts". Gretta's obviously ignorant in a lot of ways but the fact they are letting her run the show on environmental activism means they aren't even part of the damn show. Pathetic. They need to step up or lose their status as "experts".  

I get why you feel she's full of s*** on a lot of stuff, and some of those criticisms are perfectly fair. Just be careful of jumping on bandwagons and getting swept into morphic maelstrom bullshit.
The following 1 user Likes Black Dragon's post:
EvolvingPhoenix
03-25-2020, 03:11 PM,
Your hate for her says way more about you than about her.
The following 1 user Likes Infinite's post:
acrobatics
03-25-2020, 04:07 PM,
Any extreme emotion tends to lead to extreme perspectives and ideas. Young people especially do not have a handle on their extremes., although I'd say that the majority of people in general probably don't. Nobody does all the time, that's for sure.

There are thousands of 'big' voices in the world and they're all arguing with eachother. I'm with Diana, filter out the noise.
Every path in life circles to the center.
The following 3 users Like Aion's post:
Black Dragon, flofrog, sillypumpkins
03-29-2020, 01:12 PM,
[Image: 6f8f09a96127dbc67e2e5351b1c1733f5ac9446d...5e100c.png]

i keep in mind she's likely being controlled by her parents

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
03-29-2020, 02:02 PM,
(03-29-2020, 01:12 PM)isis Wrote:  [Image: 6f8f09a96127dbc67e2e5351b1c1733f5ac9446d...5e100c.png]

i keep in mind she's likely being controlled by her parents

Quite to a large degree I would think. Her consciousness was partially shaped by them, likely still even now. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall sometimes.
03-29-2020, 04:10 PM,
i remember reading/listening to a talk with her parents and the dad mentioned he wasnt happy that she wasnt going to school (she stopped going for some reason related to the environment) but were glad she was doing something productive for humanity... or something...
The following 1 user Likes sillypumpkins's post:
Glow