Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings
04-20-2020, 08:47 AM,
Heart  Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings
Hello Everyone.

I was wondering what do you think about Michael Love and his channelings. Check out some of the latest ones on his website:

http://intothelight.news/files/category-michael-love.php

What do you think about these channelings? I know a lot is happening lately and probably a lot more behind the curtains, but in The Law of One they spoke about transition as a period of even 100-700 years. In Michaels channeligs it seems like we are on the verge of a new world and Pleiadians are going to make contact with us soon. Another funny fact - in the beginning of march i participated in an Ayahuasca ceremony and one of the guys in our group has been contacted by Pleiadians. They said that due to earths carmic debt a lot of people will die soon but they would be taken home so no need to worry. Anyway, interesting things might be ahead of us, no matter what will happen, the 4th density is inevitable so sooner or later only Love shall remain.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2020, 09:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 09:36 AM by moyal.)
RE: Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings
Quote:...THE BLINDING LIGHT OF HIGHER AWARENESS AND TRUTH...

Stopped reading right there. If light is blinding instead of illuminating...
Also this WRITTING ALL IN UPPER CASE I FIND SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE THIS HAS A MESMERISING EFFECT.

I would generally be suspicious about messages comming through people under potent hallucinogen drugs.

Just my oppinion of course, but you asked for it.
04-20-2020, 09:52 AM,
I think there`re a lot of truth in his message. and it`s positive overall.

I can tell he `copied` some message from David Wilcock, but there`re still many new stuff there in his message.

If you also some of his previous message, you will notice the message put a lot of emphasis on `creator consciousness`
The following 1 user Likes the's post:
schubert
04-20-2020, 10:02 AM,
@moyal - and thank you for it. Interesting point with blinding light. Psychedelics are a different discussion though, let me just say that my experience was life changing spiritually. But doing this with an experienced shaman (aka healer) is a key.

@the - it definitely is positive, and i hope there is some truth in it. If its false though, then even if it is positive it gives people false hope. Thats why its best to stay neutral and be an observer.
The following 2 users Like ostatni dan's post:
moyal, the
04-20-2020, 10:03 AM,
I read it half-way through then I stopped.

In my opinion, this channeling sucks like most channelings.
Its mostly the same bla-bla as in most other channelings, the same prediction over and over that never happen.

I found that there is a certain stage on ones spiritual path when channelings are interesting.
Its a stage where we have realized there is more to the world than commonly believed, but we believe we do not have access to this.
We believe its a special gift that only a few have, but definetely not ourselves.
So we thirst for that kind of information because we seek connection to spiritual realms.

I think at least 99% of all channelings are totally BS, the source is very questionable, the channeller is very questionable.

I also believe the majority of these channelings is at least negatively influenced. There might be a good intention of the channeler, but the channeling itself actually is negative although it might sound quite positive.

The „starseeds“ is not some mysterious extra-special entities, its us.
We have come here for a reason. No matter if we are „indigenous earthlings“ or wanderers, ultimately we are all wanderers.
We have come here for a purpose. We have our challenges and we should start working on them, and then proceed to assisting other people.

All those channelings that predict mass arrests, ufo landing, lightforces coming, they have all one thing in common:

It is always some external force that will do the work for us. By buying into that, we stop doing the work and wait for the „lightforces“ to do the work. Which does not happen.
And I nelieve the only purpose of these channelings is to keep us from doing the work we came here to do and wait for someone else to do it.
The whole point of these positive-sounding channelings is to stop the positive work we do.

After some years, people normally stop believing this kind of stuff.
Because its being predicted again and again but it never happens.äWith some research you may find out that these exact things have been predicted again and again from different channels for more than 50 years, but it never happened.

And it will not happen.
We have free will here, the whole thing only makes sense in utilizing this. There would be no use in creating huge challenges for us and then have somebody else solve them.

As for „messages“ on Ayahuasca:
One crucial aspect of learning to work with Ayahuasca (and for that matter with all psychedelics) is discernment.
Ayahuasca never speaks to you, spirits never speak to you. They use bery different means of communication.
When you hear words, you can be sure its at least your ego translating it into words, worst case is its completely made up by your ego.
Its a long process, but its important to not take everything literal.
So, I wouldnt put too much weight in a statement like this.

It takes a long time to develop that discernment, very often, you need several experiences to make sense of something, with each experience changing what you believed it to be before.
But thats a different story.

I recommend listening within, with patience, with trust.
We all have the same potential with no exceptions.
As long as you seek guidance from an exterior authority, you devaluate and distrust your own guidance, your own inner authority.
Avvept that you dont have all the answers and trust, that the process will unfold in time and give you just what you need at that time.
You will find your own inner authority and have no desire anymore for any exterior guidance!
Its worth it!
The following 3 users Like Agua's post:
Black Dragon, moyal, ostatni dan
04-20-2020, 10:50 AM,
(04-20-2020, 10:02 AM)ostatni dan Wrote:  ...Psychedelics are a different discussion though, let me just say that my experience was life changing spiritually.

I don't categorical dismiss the use of drugs.
But I just would be careful about stuff coming out of experiences that are not your own.
The following 2 users Like moyal's post:
Black Dragon, ostatni dan
04-20-2020, 07:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 08:01 PM by Black Dragon.)
I still find some channelings interesting, but I approach them quite skeptically, and there's a lot of sources I don't see as legit(probably the vast majority), and a lot of buzzwords that alert me to BS(for example the terms "mass arrests", "ascended masters", and "blue avians" are pretty much guaranteed to get me to stop listening). Anything that references "secret space programs" (at least as they relate to Wilcock and Goode's whole spiel) is another red flag. Anything putting "wanderers and starseeds" on some sort of elitist pedestal, slam dunk in the garbage bin. Introductory information like where they are from, what they look like, their history/connection to Earth and other ET races, and backgrounds on galactic history-a bit of this is to be expected, and I find it interesting, but if the channeling goes into too much minutia about this kind of stuff without making any good spiritual or philosophical points, I might as well just read/watch a space opera or Sci-Fi story.

The most interesting channeling I've listened to lately was actually a being from Orion of all places(From a timeframe/timeline or particular planetary complex not involved with what you'd call the "Empire", where that has already broken down leaving individuated planetary complexes, some of which are STO). There was some transient information, but interesting points on being grounded in your earth identity, that a lot of past life memories and issues come up because we don't fully "step into our Earth shoes". Also, a statement that the Earth is a place of immense transformation, where even some of the most STS beings have transformed and repolarized. I'm not saying I can 100% verify this source, but the information did have substance, and did not seem subversive or misleading in any way. At worst, I'd say it was completely harmless and mildly interesting, at best, there's some points that really did resonate.
The following 1 user Likes Black Dragon's post:
moyal