Greetings
05-02-2020, 05:23 PM,
Greetings
Hello everyone.

I finally decided to make an account in this community to engage in discussion and further learning. After lurking for quite some time, I realized how friendly and accepting this community is and it made me feel at home.

I discovered the Law of One really by chance while browsing around on the internet. It was quite timely as for the past 5+ years I really struggled spiritually and along with other stresses, it was taking its toll. The Ra material and the Law of One instantly resonated with me for a few reasons and reconciled a lot of doubts and fear I have been harboring for a while. It was about the same time I made conscious effort to try something new and I started meditating seriously. The stress and heaviness in my head which I have been feeling all seems to have evaporated and living with a light head is the most beautiful thing I have felt in a while.

Quite the skeptic, initially I tried finding holes and inconsistencies in the material when I finally realized its pointless. I concluded, the material calls for awareness and spreading of love and it made me feel whole, so if it works why try to diminish that? Not to mention it reconciled a lot of feelings and observations I have had through my life which I was never really able to explain.

Anyway, I just wanted to make this small post as an introduction. It is great to be here and now, and I wish you all the best.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 5 users Like Wandering Taurei's post:
flofrog, hounsic, Infinite, Jeremy, sillypumpkins
05-02-2020, 06:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 06:12 PM by Navaratna.)
RE: Greetings
I think this video started showing me some odd synchronicities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EsCeQJdOBM&t=1352s

Edgar cayce is mentioned in the material, and the first reading on the tarot section I have been reviewing lately says people brought tarot from the older land of Ur/Sumeria. In this Edgar Cayce documentary of his past life in Egypt, it says he came to Egypt bringing knowledge from Persia [but says he was born around Ararat, Turkey [mesopotamia]

It's strange to me how consistent a lot of these ideas seem when a lot of these people didn't even know each other. And bits of text that mention diamonds and rubies which interweave astrology in different calendar systems.

If you're curious look at my thread history.

""Questioner: Sorry we have had such a long delay between the last session and this one. It couldn’t be helped I guess. Could you please tell me the origin of the tarot?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of this system of study and divination is twofold: firstly, there is that influence which, coming in a distorted fashion from those who were priests attempting to teach the Law of One in Egypt, gave form to the understanding, if you will pardon the misnomer, which they had received. These forms were then made a regular portion of the learn/teachings of an initiate. The second influence is that of those entities in the lands you call Ur, Chaldea, and Mesopotamia who, from old, had received the, shall we say, data for which they called having to do with the heavens. Thusly we find two methods of divination being melded into one with uneven results; the, as you call it, astrology and the form being combined to suggest what you might call the correspondences which are typical of the distortions you may see as attempts to view archetypes."

So even in the Law of One that centers around Egyptology do they mention that 'Yes...people from Sumeria older than our dear Egypt drew upon a data that ascended beyond these images' that are intended to show you elemental categories of your reality--in visual encapsulations..

https://www.lawofone.info/images/

Among these images I see one among them all which is leading me forward

Potentiator: second image, the mystic with the serpent staff, 2 cobras on the floor, and yet on the headdress a DNA helix pointing up
'Kundalini -coiled- serpent, energy of our evolution'

I think there may be some historical truth to the legend of Sekhmet/hathor [who is originally Sumerian Ninhursag] along with Ra punishing humans for mocking divinities..with an enormous 'lion' sent towards Earth with destructive power which nearly made humans go extinct.

"In a myth about the end of Ra's rule on the earth, Ra sends the goddess Hathor, in the form of Sekhmet, to destroy mortals who conspired against him. In the myth, Sekhmet's blood-lust was not quelled at the end of battle and led to her destroying almost all of humanity. To stop her Ra poured out beer dyed with red ochre or hematite so that it resembled blood. Mistaking the beer for blood, she became so drunk that she gave up the slaughter and returned peacefully to Ra.[3] The same myth was also described in the prognosis texts of the Calendar of Lucky and Unlucky Days of papyrus Cairo 86637.[4]"

The Nicaraguan Pantasma and S.East Asian tektite crater impacted Earth at the same time...they are at eeeerily antipodal points I remember reading. Almost like it was a targeted missile of some sort. Primitive, foolish, violent homo erectus mocking cosmic entities. The Asian tektite crater was finally located in November/december 2019 alongside the emergence of coronavirus. If all is one everything is interwoven, and that impact was a very negative event for humans as it killed many upon impact and covered the atmosphere in a Hellish smoke for centuries.

Ra: WE ARE GODS, MOCK US AND WE WILL DESTROY YOUR WORLD

But then sympathy, with Ra thinking maybe it was a mistake I've read other pages outlining the idea. And how Egyptologists struggling to make coherent sense of what on Earth that legend is attempting to portray. I even read some stuff "they couldn't possibly be describing a cosmic impact--the Earth would have rings like Saturn!" in response to many people coming up with the idea. I really wonder.

it says Ra sent red ochre to tame the lions rage...how...strange, this is what primitive man used to make cave paintings with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochre

""The use of ochre is particularly intensive: it is not unusual to find a layer of the cave floor impregnated with a purplish red to a depth of eight inches. The size of these ochre deposits raises a problem not yet solved. The colouring is so intense that practically all the loose ground seems to consist of ochre. One purplish red to a depth of eight inches. can imagine that the Aurignacians regularly painted their bodies red, dyed their animal skins, coated their weapons, and sprinkled the ground of their dwellings, and that a paste of ochre was used for decorative purposes in every phase of their domestic life. We must assume no less, if we are to account for the veritable mines of ochre on which some of them lived..."

I wonder if this guy is saying it is unknown how so much hematite could form so close to the surface. A mystery? Maybe it was..sent here? O.o the Egyptians definitely did venerate yellow and red hematite.

I'm imagining Ra: How about I give them a chance to wisen themselves up...give them paint so they can communicate mythology to each other...hmm..

These French cave paintings are like the oldest of the oldest examples of art
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pech_Merle"
05-02-2020, 07:21 PM,
(05-02-2020, 05:23 PM)Wandering Taurei Wrote:  The stress and heaviness in my head which I have been feeling all seems to have evaporated and living with a light head is the most beautiful thing I have felt in a while.

Quite the skeptic, initially I tried finding holes and inconsistencies in the material when I finally realized its pointless. I concluded, the material calls for awareness and spreading of love and it made me feel whole, so if it works why try to diminish that? Not to mention it reconciled a lot of feelings and observations I have had through my life which I was never really able to explain.

Beautiful Taurei, welcome!!
05-03-2020, 01:16 AM,
(05-02-2020, 05:23 PM)Wandering Taurei Wrote:  Quite the skeptic, initially I tried finding holes and inconsistencies in the material when I finally realized its pointless. I concluded, the material calls for awareness and spreading of love and it made me feel whole, so if it works why try to diminish that? Not to mention it reconciled a lot of feelings and observations I have had through my life which I was never really able to explain.

Anyway, I just wanted to make this small post as an introduction. It is great to be here and now, and I wish you all the best.

This is wonderful, Wandering Taurei, welcome here, it is indeed a lovely place Smile