I am requesting help.
06-29-2020, 05:41 PM,
I am requesting help.
Hello, my name is Daniel. I am a seeker of the one and I desire to serve the one. I am flawed yet perfect and I am aware of the power we have in numbers.

It saddens me to see so much confusion and fear here in these forums, the creator doesn’t want you to be scared. Your thoughts do not just affect you, you have the birthright of creation and I ask for your help in this wonderful time.

I was reading through some old channeling material and discovered this:

My beloved friends, I speak not these words to bring fear in your hearts, but I feel that each of you are capable of receiving truth as it stands, and that each of you, realizing the truth, will do your part in helping your people to avoid further discomfort and exposure to the powers that be. You can send thoughts of Light and Love, plus periods of concentration towards these minds, for you have power in Mind. All is Mind, and in this Mind you have power. By concentrating your thoughts of influence upon the powers that control your people, the powers that are behind your wars, the powers that bring about these conditions, concentrate your influence upon them. And if enough people will do this, the influence will be felt. We, as outsiders, can only use such methods at this point, and your power of concentration will add to ours.

I am asking for your help in sending love and light to those powers that be. Please do no hate them for you are hating yourself and nothing meaningful will come from this.

We have an opportunity to transform our planet. We can take over and Shepard our earthly mother into this new age and serve our brothers and sisters in ways you couldn’t imagine.

Prey and send love, mediate and send light to those that are scared of the power they have stumbled upon. Imagine being one of these people, so attached to your power and money, imagine how meaningless life must be and how sad that is. Offer them your hand, tell them that there is another way, because, brothers and sisters, there is another way.

You are responsible, as am I, for our creation, I am seeking a community of seekers who are not perfect. I do not desire to seek alone, for what I find and what I have found, means more to me the more I can share that. I do not desire to graduate alone and leave my brothers and sisters, I am here to help on this period and I ask that you drop your selves for one moment and help me in these visualisations.

I love you and I want you to love yourselves. I want you to understand yourself enough to see that selfish behaviour as the call for love it really is.

We are so fortunate to be the Shepard’s of this new age, thank the creator and have faith that the creator didn’t intend for you to find nothing. The creators gifts are for his children, they are your birthright. Once you see yourselves worthy enough of his gifts, you will receive them. They must be claimed and you must demonstrate your seeking through service. Serve in whatever capacity you can and you will only grow. I love you, please help me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 6 users Like TheAmbiguousSod's post:
ada, Cannon, flofrog, Great Central Sun, Raukura Waihaha, sillypumpkins
06-29-2020, 06:17 PM,
RE: I am requesting help.
I use my Intention Repeater often to send euphoria (which is like love/light except totally non-duality) to all these intentions:

.txt   EUPHORIC-INTENTIONS.txt (Size: 12.53 KB / Downloads: 3)

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
https://www.intentionrepeater.com
The following 1 user Likes Great Central Sun's post:
TheAmbiguousSod
06-30-2020, 06:25 AM,
(06-29-2020, 06:17 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  I use my Intention Repeater often to send euphoria (which is like love/light except totally non-duality) to all these intentions:

Thank you, this is all I could ever ask for and the more personal it is for you, the better. Blessed be and thank you so much.
The following 1 user Likes TheAmbiguousSod's post:
Great Central Sun
06-30-2020, 11:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 12:00 PM by Great Central Sun.)
Daniel was also the name of the main character in my book, The Warlock Name.
http://www.thewarlockname.com

Also was the name of my childhood best friend growing up.

If you do use the free Repeater (link in signature), you can put all your intentions into one TXT file and run the filename as your intention.
It will run all of them.

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
https://www.intentionrepeater.com
The following 1 user Likes Great Central Sun's post:
TheAmbiguousSod
06-30-2020, 12:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 12:51 PM by Cannon.)
My personal method of providing service in the manner of which you describe is to stare for some amount of time at the sentence: "The Creator is sending energies of its own choosing to the Earth and all of her inhabitants." I have, with previous experience, learned that this technique works. TheAmbiguousSod, if there is a better method for accomplishing what you are requesting I would like your advice. I also ask this from anyone else reading this post.
The following 3 users Like Cannon's post:
Great Central Sun, Raukura Waihaha, TheAmbiguousSod
Yesterday, 05:33 AM,
For me personally, I don’t believe I have any better techniques. I like to visualise a circle of people around earth, all holding hands and then a wall of light is being formed and sustained by the people holding hands.

I seek peace daily as I remember Quo saying that praying for peace on Earth and to be peaceful are the same thing. So I like to do loving kindness meditation, especially directed at those that I may have conflict with as it starts the process of forgiveness and acceptance.

I sometimes like to visualise balls of light in a room where someone is and that ball of light can be called upon if that individual, group, animal etc needs it. So lately I imagine balls of light in the meeting rooms of world leaders, raining light on their minds and making light what was once heavy. The thought of those in power being scared and distressed doesn’t make me happy, so I want to help ease that.

I am often conflicted in my practices and I try lots of things depending on my ability to concentrate. I try to be aware of my mind daily and when I am producing negative thoughts, I try to balance them with their opposite. I think the most important thing is wanting peace and a world of peace and then demonstrating that to the best of our abilities though our actions. I’m not perfect at this and I am challenged daily but the progress I feel I have made in a few years is astounding.

Sometimes I get angry or not very peaceful and I can do nothing at the time, no matter how mindful I attempt to be. This usually enables me and another to talk and have an opportunity at practicing blue ray exchanges and the original problem dissipates. I’m not perfect and would like to make that very clear, I cannot tell you what is right for you and I certainly haven’t found peace so I cannot give it away yet.
The following 1 user Likes TheAmbiguousSod's post:
Raukura Waihaha