What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly?
12-28-2010, 05:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2010, 05:16 PM by Peregrinus.)
RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly?
(12-26-2010, 11:11 PM)Aaron Wrote:  Nothing can be lost because one is everything. I think of it as sort of a "reset". Ra says the mind and body are rendered nonviable (obviously), and the spirit "disarranged". (not made nonviable) So the being then must have to start over. And if a being is never, not once alone in this universe (don't know if that's true), then must our experience always be held by the Creator in some form? (if not, the Akash?)

Even if every soul in the universe were to experience nuclear disarrangement, then wouldn't it just be a "soft reset" for the universe? An interesting part of the trail of experience from Source to Source.

Though everyone appears to think this soft reset principle is wonderful, I can find nothing in Ra's words or other channeling to support such a theory, either in the singular or for the known universe.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

In fact, Ra was very clear, this was a loss of those spirits without possibility of reintegration. No soft reset; no hard reset; no reset.
I would request for all of those reading my words, please guard well your thoughts. If my words resonate, then by all means take them and use them as you can. If they do not resonate, please let them fall away like water does from a ducks back, and move on. Love/Light, Adonai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2010, 05:35 PM,
Peregrinus Wrote:In fact, Ra was very clear, this was a loss of those spirits without possibility of reintegration. No soft reset; no hard reset; no reset.

To me, reintegration would mean taking the pieces and putting them back together again to form the same mind/body/spirit complex, placing exactly back where it was, so to speak, on its path of experience.

So, if the mind and body are made nonviable, and the spirit disarranged to a point where it can't be reintegrated, doesn't that imply a reset? The entity having to "start over" in 1st density?

If it doesn't mean a reset of sorts, what can it mean? Can energy be destroyed?

What are your thoughts? Smile
"A mountain holds an echo deep inside. That's how I hold your voice."
12-28-2010, 06:05 PM,
(12-28-2010, 05:35 PM)Aaron Wrote:  To me, reintegration would mean taking the pieces and putting them back together again to form the same mind/body/spirit complex, placing exactly back where it was, so to speak, on its path of experience.
That would meet the requirements of the term reintegration, yes.

(12-28-2010, 05:35 PM)Aaron Wrote:  So, if the mind and body are made nonviable, and the spirit disarranged to a point where it can't be reintegrated, doesn't that imply a reset? The entity having to "start over" in 1st density?
We have no basis for making any assumption in implying as to what happens to that energy. It is, as is the next octave, unknown to us at this time.

(12-28-2010, 05:35 PM)Aaron Wrote:  If it doesn't mean a reset of sorts, what can it mean? Can energy be destroyed?
Of course energy cannot be destroyed, but again, we may assume as much as we like; it is without weight.

Smile
I would request for all of those reading my words, please guard well your thoughts. If my words resonate, then by all means take them and use them as you can. If they do not resonate, please let them fall away like water does from a ducks back, and move on. Love/Light, Adonai.
12-28-2010, 06:15 PM,
(12-28-2010, 05:14 PM)Peregrinus Wrote:  Though everyone appears to think this soft reset principle is wonderful,

Hey!!! Soft Reset sounds sexy Smile
12-28-2010, 09:15 PM,
Peregrinus Wrote:We have no basis for making any assumption in implying as to what happens to that energy. It is, as is the next octave, unknown to us at this time.

While I find that I completely agree with you, I also find that it's fun to speculate... heheh

I do think though, that the metaphysical specifics in regards to entities going through nuclear blasts is transient information. All transient information can distract or dampen a seeker if it is always held at the forefront of consciousness.

Peregrinus Wrote:Of course energy cannot be destroyed, but again, we may assume as much as we like; it is without weight.

Smile

Right, we can build questionable ideas and iffy theories about these things. But because it's transient information, its usefulness is limited until it's something that's actually at our level of experience.
"A mountain holds an echo deep inside. That's how I hold your voice."
12-29-2010, 01:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2010, 12:08 PM by native.)
(12-28-2010, 05:14 PM)Peregrinus Wrote:  Though everyone appears to think this soft reset principle is wonderful, I can find nothing in Ra's words or other channeling to support such a theory, either in the singular or for the known universe.

In fact, Ra was very clear, this was a loss of those spirits without possibility of reintegration. No soft reset; no hard reset; no reset.

If you continue reading the rest of the session...

Quote:26.24 Questioner: Can you tell me the condition of the entities who were killed in Nagasaki and Hiroshima at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. They of this trauma have not yet fully begun the healing process. They are being helped as much as is possible.

Quote:26.26 Questioner: I was thinking specifically if an entity was in Hiroshima or Nagasaki at that time and he was reaching harvestability at the end of our cycle, would this death by nuclear bomb create such trauma that he would not be harvestable at the end of the cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. Once the healing has taken place the harvest may go forth unimpeded. However, the entire planet will undergo healing for this action, no distinction being made betwixt victim and aggressor, this due to damage done to the planet.

Again, I think the issue here is paying attention to how Ra phrased the explanation in relation to time, metaphysically speaking. Ra says they observed the destruction of these spirit complexes, but Ra exists outside of our understanding of time. Ra then says that having observed this, they were given permission to correct this loss by ensuring their survival, seemingly going to that point in time and intervening.

At least that's one way to interpret it..it's quite a confusing passage honestly. We do know that this corrective action is one of the functions of the Higher Self, offering guidance from the "future" to affect the present. This seems to be what Ra did.
12-29-2010, 01:34 AM,
I thought that our being was eternal, immortal, and not able to be destroyed. Huh I've always felt that I cannot feel what it is like to not exist - to me it's impossible if you exist, you always exist. You are either of non existence or of existence you cannot transcend between the two.
12-29-2010, 04:15 AM,
You are the Creator. You wouldn't cease to exist. Ra's use of the word loss possibly means "not beneficial". It's not beneficial when a specific self's contribution to the exploration of infinity is halted and not able to move forward. Thus, this would be a "loss".
12-29-2010, 04:26 AM,
(12-29-2010, 04:15 AM)Derek ~ Wrote:  You are the Creator. You wouldn't cease to exist. Ra's use of the word loss possibly means "not beneficial". It's not beneficial when a specific self's contribution to the exploration of infinity is halted and not able to move forward. Thus, this would be a "loss".

the construct that is the mind/body/spirit complex would cease to exist though. just like how it ceases to exist when the entity returns back to the central logos at the end of octave.

the spirit part which was originally a part of the central logos would naturally return to the central logos.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
12-29-2010, 04:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2010, 04:31 AM by native.)
Yeah, I was speaking in a general sense to be supportive hehe. That he wouldn't experience nothingness.
12-29-2010, 09:56 PM,
(12-29-2010, 04:26 AM)unity100 Wrote:  
(12-29-2010, 04:15 AM)Derek ~ Wrote:  You are the Creator. You wouldn't cease to exist. Ra's use of the word loss possibly means "not beneficial". It's not beneficial when a specific self's contribution to the exploration of infinity is halted and not able to move forward. Thus, this would be a "loss".

the construct that is the mind/body/spirit complex would cease to exist though. just like how it ceases to exist when the entity returns back to the central logos at the end of octave.

the spirit part which was originally a part of the central logos would naturally return to the central logos.

So there is no nothingness simply the acquired integration of biases is shattered without hope of reintegration up to that point (if there were no help by confederation entities)?
12-29-2010, 11:16 PM,
Great posts all. I really think the idea of a 'soft reset' makes the most sense in this case. (and... it <i>is</i> sexy). The idea is directly supported by a little clue I completely forgot about for the time being- that we're already in 6th density as our higher selves in time/space. I got too tunnel visioned in to thinking linear time again... But there it is- if we already exist at the last sub-density of 6th density, then it doesn't matter how many times our spirits become scattered by whatever events happen in space/time. We will get there on some path or another, however long, however short.
12-30-2010, 03:47 AM,
I still have not seen the OP's question answered,
What do you think the Soul is made of, exactly?
If it exists it must have a 'body' of sorts.

Love & Light
12-30-2010, 05:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2010, 05:41 PM by native.)
(12-29-2010, 09:56 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote:  So there is no nothingness simply the acquired integration of biases is shattered without hope of reintegration up to that point (if there were no help by confederation entities)?

Yeah, essentially. The experience of that spirit complex would be recorded though. It would eventually be rebalanced, as Ra did through their actions in time/space.
(12-30-2010, 03:47 AM)Ashim Wrote:  I still have not seen the OP's question answered,
What do you think the Soul is made of, exactly?
If it exists it must have a 'body' of sorts.

Love & Light

The spirit complex is the unique vibratory pattern of energy centers. It is made of light, intelligent energy.
12-30-2010, 05:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2010, 06:05 PM by unity100.)
(12-29-2010, 09:56 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote:  So there is no nothingness simply the acquired integration of biases is shattered without hope of reintegration up to that point (if there were no help by confederation entities)?

i think the 'nothingness' part of existence is what allows/provides for the 'existingness' part of existence to be able to manifest as more than one entity (basically like us).

so both 'nothingness' (the eternal darkness) and 'existingness' (the sudden lightning, the central sun) are things actually separated from each other for the creation to happen. whenever the existing part (central sun) of this creation exhales a 'breath' and explodes into a creation, it distributes into infinite units, manifesting as multiples. what it distributes over, is the darkness, the nothingness part of the existence (whatever meaning it actually carries). infinite refractions and interactions ensue. then, the existing part start to coalesce in the one central sun again, towards end octave. and so the cycle goes.

the 'soul destruction' thing, would probably mean destruction of the particular 'identity' that that particular fragment has amassed in this creation up to that point, through the disintegration/disarray of the sum of vibrations, biases that make its soul complex up. this is what i understand.i think the fragment, as the separated unit from the central logos, would not get destroyed. it would just return to whatever logos or sublogos it would return to. it would end up not having manifested in this creation, and therefore seen and learned. but there are infinite creations.

edit : its also possible that that fragment would just disseminate into the 'void', 'darkness'. however, this would basically mean that that fragment would have returned to infinite intelligence directly, or, even infinity, because the existing would have merged with the 'unexisting' (whatever it is) in its own vicinity. then the possibilities of it never manifesting again in any existence/creation and manifesting in any given creation/existence in a fashion sooner than 'instant', would be equal (since it is now merged with the sea of infinite intelligence, of even infinity, without any distortions), and according to the concept of infinity, these would be both true.

so, then, there is no way in which any fragment would go unmanifested. even if its manifestation would be destroyed in one creation, it would have manifested in infinite other ones in infinite different states, including a state like the one it would have in this creation.
12-31-2010, 12:46 AM,
Unity you used different words but that is exactly what i feel/understand.

I would just word it like
The emptiness contains all that is.

So emptiness= ONE (infinity)
You are all there is, you can't look or experience yourself if you are all that is, you have to differentiate yourself so you can be aware of yourself.

The observer can't see itself in it's totality, only trough separating in more then ONE it can finally be aware of itself and so forth in infinite reflections.

The ONE just is. The ALL is the ONE experiencing.

A perfect analogy would be our known physical universe, had it no vacuum so galaxies and starts could exist, there would be no differentiation and no experience.

Same thing in the micro scale atoms are not one entity otherwise there would be no vibration.No relationship.
12-31-2010, 04:09 AM,
(12-31-2010, 12:46 AM)Experience You Wrote:  So emptiness= ONE (infinity)
You are all there is, you can't look or experience yourself if you are all that is, you have to differentiate yourself so you can be aware of yourself.

in my side, emptiness is not the 'one', but instead the infinite chaos/manyness that the one (central logos) distributes over.

and none of them are infinity alone, but only become infinity when merged, like in the pic in this post :

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1143&pid=14843#pid14843

see, there are infinite black bits, infinite white bits. what happens when you separate a black bit and a white bit from each other ? and the black bit encompasses the white bit in it ? it basically becomes the blueprint for darkness of spirit/instant lightning <-> physical space/central sun format.
12-31-2010, 04:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2010, 05:14 AM by Experience You.)
Ok let me rephrase it then, the emptiness can be understood from the ONE perspective that awareness has of itself.

Emptiness as itself is unknowable and unexplainable, nothing, but it would be the objective of awareness (the beginning of subjectivity) from it's perspective.( and it's infinite focuses/reflections)

Awareness is the first relationship, (more then ONE undistorted infinity) the first thought. Aware as aware. Closest to simply being there is.

The first reflection, the only way to infinity to know itself is to pretend to see itself from outside, but it is all there is, so it represents the inside as outside. The effect is awareness , awareness of awareness and from that all creation endlessly.

That is how i perceive All That Is right now.

And i do agree with you that if you are experiencing something it is as the All not ONE, you will never experience ONE, ONE just is.

If you are aware, you are aware of something.

Edit:
So why does Ra teach Unity ? Well because There is no 10 awarenesses just focuses/reflection of the primal awareness. So everything is linked and derived by the first thought.
We are all ONE comes from that.
Awareness as awareness > no identity > I am (aware) > First identity (I) > Who or what am i ? >everything

Yea i know this is simplified perhaps but that is what i feel in my meditations.
08-24-2017, 09:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-24-2017, 09:16 AM by Infinite Unity.)
(12-24-2010, 02:19 PM)Lavazza Wrote:  Hey guys, this is probably another one of those impossible questions, but I've been wondering about it lately. Check out this quote:

Quote:26.21 Questioner: Could you give us an example from Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One."

The interesting part for me here is that there is a possibility that someone's spirit could be destroyed without hope of reintegration. So this implies that the soul or spirit (whatever we chose to call it, that non-material aspect of who we are) is made of a something that can be altered by something else... that seems to imply a somethingness, some sort of tangibility however seemingly intangible in our daily experience.

Whatever that somethingness is can somehow be altered with radiation or intense explosions in space/time. Sort of makes me wonder if a soul would experience the same problem if a person was flung on to the surface of a star, or in to a black hole, or was accelerated to the speed of light, etc.

Also as a side question, what if Ra and the confederation had not come to the aid of those in the nuclear blasts? That would have been a loss to the Creator- how is that even possible?

But again, the main thrust of questioning here is, can we know what the soul is made of? Anyone have any ideas of what it might be? Electromagnetic energy, or something else? Or a combination of things?

L&L, E

This may be a little off the topic of the main op, However it still has to do with the spirit. In my opinion the physical manifestation of the shuttle or spirit. Is non-other then the vascular system. It is the shuttle, physically, connecting. Transporting(shuttling), nurturing(oxygen), and etc.. Though I definitely believe the vascular system to be apart of the spiritual complex. Then something of import to note, is the brain blood barrier. In my opinion this membrane is apart of the physical manifestation of the veil.
08-24-2017, 01:35 PM,
Everything is "made of" God's thoughts.
08-27-2017, 08:25 AM,
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on; and our little life is rounded with a sleep." (William Shakespeare)
------------
Grace to you and peace from God our Father.