The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies
04-23-2011, 07:10 AM,
RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies
(04-21-2011, 07:58 PM)hogey11 Wrote:  this was a cool link I was looking at yesterday:

Is the Sun emitting a mystery particle?

Hmmmm evidence of the 4D vibrations???

It does seem so. Isn't the sun the local sub-logos?

It seems to be changing ...
"There are no mistakes". Ra
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2011, 03:20 AM,
Resurrecting this topic because I came across a related tidbit which perplexed me, and was wondering if anyone had any insight:

Quote:65.19 Questioner: Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvested did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third-density than for third/fourth-density.

What in the world would this mean? How might it be noticeable?
09-25-2011, 10:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2011, 10:42 AM by zenmaster.)
(09-25-2011, 03:20 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote:  Resurrecting this topic because I came across a related tidbit which perplexed me, and was wondering if anyone had any insight:

Quote:65.19 Questioner: Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvested did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third-density than for third/fourth-density.

I don't think we notice the genetic properties of the connection between mind/body/spirit complex of the third-density. So we would not have anything with which to compare. If 3D (ethical) body controls the biological body 2D (formed body) which controls the chemical 1D (unformed body), then 4D body would subsume all three densities. Each density is a form of consciousness. The densities are not "stacked", like a ladder, they are embedded. So the expression of a lower density would be dependent on the higher-vibrational controller or director of that manner consciousness. So 4D would direct the 3D to the extent it was aware.

Problems seem to be that fourth density is a different vibrational quantum which can not be measured. Further, we can also not measure 2D or 3D vibration (except as some form impressed in subjective experience of mind). Also our current understanding of genetics is relegated to 1D.

09-25-2011, 10:52 AM,
(09-25-2011, 10:42 AM)zenmaster Wrote:  
(09-25-2011, 03:20 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote:  Resurrecting this topic because I came across a related tidbit which perplexed me, and was wondering if anyone had any insight:

I don't think we notice the genetic properties of the connection between mind/body/spirit complex of the third-density. So we would not have anything with which to compare. If 3D (ethical) body controls the biological body 2D (formed body) which controls the chemical 1D (unformed body), then 4D body would subsume all three densities. Each density is a form of consciousness. The densities are not "stacked", like a ladder, they are embedded. So the expression of a lower density would be dependent on the higher-vibrational controller or director of that manner consciousness. So 4D would direct the 3D to the extent it was aware.

Problems seem to be that fourth density is a different vibrational quantum which can not be measured. Further, we can also not measure 2D or 3D vibration (except as some form impressed in subjective experience of mind). Also our current understanding of genetics is relegated to 1D.

your 'embedded' proposition flies in the face of the fact that 4d was explicitly described as a different plane, dimension in ra material. not something 'embedded' into preexisting 1, 2, 3d ones.

you seem to be trying to create a unified perspective in which all densities will sequentially follow each other uniformly, building up on each other through a certain function uniformly, without reality-changing or physicality-changing major steps.

this contradicts with the knowledge that 4d, 4th chakra, green energies were emphasized repeatedly as a springboard which changes almost everything, and the point where what is dubbed as 'magical' and 'paranormal' starts, totally transforming the reality. if energies are arranged in that way in regard to properties, the bodies which vibrate within them have to follow that energetical/spiritual situation.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
09-25-2011, 05:44 PM,
density suggests they are embedded. dense, as in contains many. not one or the other. semantically.
The following 1 user Likes Oceania's post:
Oldern
09-25-2011, 05:58 PM,
Unity, I think that you should reconsider that "different" thing. Obviously, 2nd density is embedded into 3rd density, as we are able to live together with them. Yet, we have certain properties that are unique to this density. There is a reason that 4th density beings -as described by Ra- first have to learn to become invisible to 3rd density. That implicates very directly that they do have a 3rd density manifestation without actually needing to "come to our level". One that is overflowy and shiny, but still.
09-01-2012, 06:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2012, 01:28 PM by Bring4th_Austin.)
(08-31-2012, 11:20 PM)keallery Wrote:  *spam*

What is this, 4th density STS spam?

09-01-2012, 06:44 PM,
(09-01-2012, 06:22 PM)darklight Wrote:  What is this, 4th density STS spam?
Same MyBB bots that have been around for a while. You may not want to quote the spammer's entire post (with embedded links), as the mods must then also find your post to clean up.
09-30-2016, 07:21 PM,
I don't know if I should start a new thread, but since it's somewhat on the subject of dual-activated bodies, I'll post here.

Can a dual actived body give birth to a 4D only body?

I'm curious how the first 4D only body is created and that's my best guess.
09-30-2016, 09:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 03:05 PM by anagogy.)
(09-30-2016, 07:21 PM)AmenhotepIII Wrote:  I don't know if I should start a new thread, but since it's somewhat on the subject of dual-activated bodies, I'll post here.

Can a dual actived body give birth to a 4D only body?

I'm curious how the first 4D only body is created and that's my best guess.

As I understand it, yes, that is how a fully 4D body will come about, but I think it is going to be very very gradual. For example, it may be a dual body that gives birth to the fully 4D physical body, but that dual body that gives birth is probably going to be a body that leans more towards 4D than 3D. In otherwords, every generation is going to lean more towards 4D than 3D until finally a 'pure' generation of 4D bodies are generated.

So in all likelihood it will be a while before that comes about.
The following 2 users Like anagogy's post:
Glow, Infinite Unity
10-01-2016, 05:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 05:55 PM by kycahi. Edit Reason: Added the quote and comment. )
I'm glad that this old thread came back around, because I have no memory of reading it before. It's really interesting.

The first page says that dual-bodied folk can fall behind and have to relive 3D for awhile to catch back up. If so, I guess a dual couple also might give birth to 3D-only child(ren) under a certain circumstance. I tend to agree with the gradual way of introducing 4Ders into Gaia until it is ready for a true 4D planetary role.

These days I see many young people fervently wanting to do the right things for our planet. In Hawaii, unlike the part of California that I moved from, recycling is primitive and takes trouble to keep recyclables out of the landfill. Young millennials are the ones who go to a lot of effort to provide receptacles for cans, bottles and paper, and even go through garbage to pull out things to recycle or to dispose of correctly to protect the environment. That's what I thought of while reading Austen's posts of 2011.

I can well believe that dual-born children could have a hard time coming into this 3D environment with strong love of the planet being seriously troubled by parents / other adults dismissing their respect for Gaia.

This from Q'uo:
Quote:The interpenetration of third density with fourth-density energy in the time/space sector of this development is bombarding the Earth with wave after wave of a denser kind of light that brings all entities’ worst fears to the surface and plays them out.
Gives a great explanation of why people, including police, are flipping out with guns and IEDs. The pressure is just so high.
Lee as
kycahi
The following 1 user Likes kycahi's post:
Infinite Unity
10-14-2016, 01:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2016, 01:14 PM by GentleWanderer.)
Having a dual activated body.
Do some of you think you have a dual activated body, or know for sure you don't ?

10-14-2016, 05:51 PM,
RE: Having a dual activated body.
Ra said that only 4D wanderers have dual bodies, but I think that even 6D wanderers could have a 4D body too that could be active. Earth has a 4D vibration, so why can't all wanderers have dual bodies?

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
anagogy
10-14-2016, 05:58 PM,
RE: Having a dual activated body.
(10-14-2016, 05:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  Ra said that only 4D wanderers have dual bodies, but I think that even 6D wanderers could have a 4D body too that could be active. Earth has a 4D vibration, so why can't all wanderers have dual bodies?

Simply put, desired rules of the experience.

You can always play from the rules though, I think I've been incarnating within the same blood line (although not entirely) to create an alignment with my essence over time.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
10-15-2016, 01:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2016, 01:32 PM by Bring4th_Austin.)
(10-14-2016, 05:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  Ra said that only 4D wanderers have dual bodies, but I think that even 6D wanderers could have a 4D body too that could be active. Earth has a 4D vibration, so why can't all wanderers have dual bodies?

The distinction that I see isn't that 4D wanderers have dual bodies. 4D wanderers would have the normal 3D body, just like 5D or 6D. Ra gives a reasoning here:

Quote:65.19
Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.

The key to your question being new fourth-density entities, which are those who have the dual bodies. The free will of the population would be effected if the wanderers had access to their bodies because they have had previous experience with higher bodies. The dual-activated individuals have not had previous experience with the higher bodies and must learn how to use them, and anything they demonstrate would be a result of such new learning.

Ra said these individuals are wanderers "only in the sense that they chose, in fourth-density love, to immediately reincarnate in third density rather than proceeding towards fourth density. This causes them to be Wanderers of a type, Wanderers who have never left the Earth plane because of their free will rather than because of their vibrational level."

But we are dealing with both a universe of seemingly infinite possibly and a set of restrictive rules. Who knows what is actually possible? Ra spoke in generalizations which could not always be 100% accurate. There always seems to be room for outliers and exceptions.
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Austin's post:
anagogy, Sabou
10-15-2016, 01:50 PM,
I'm not sure if what Ra said at the time (that only new 4th entities have the dual activation) is still true today because it seems that news energetics configurations of entities have appeared since the harmonic convergence and i know people who seems to have some kind of natural, innate metaphysical abilities without being interested in the matter, and i've the feeling that these persons could be from a higher density than the 4th. Q'uo says that dual activated people are also called indigo and crystal, and it seems to me that many of these indigo - crystals comes from higher than the 4th.

The following 1 user Likes GentleWanderer's post:
Ashim
10-15-2016, 02:06 PM,
Indigo= 4th
Crystal = 5th
Light= 6th
10-15-2016, 02:50 PM,
(10-15-2016, 01:50 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote:  I'm not sure if what Ra said at the time (that only new 4th entities have the dual activation) is still true today because it seems that news energetics configurations of entities have appeared since the harmonic convergence and i know people who seems to have some kind of natural, innate metaphysical abilities without being interested in the matter, and i've the feeling that these persons could be from a higher density than the 4th. Q'uo says that dual activated people are also called indigo and crystal, and it seems to me that many of these indigo - crystals comes from higher than the 4th.

The veil is getting thinner with each generation born I think.

Higher knowledge will become more and more easily accessible and also most will have greater inate opening to the interconnection of us all through 4th density energies without having a dual activated body.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
The following 1 user Likes Elros's post:
GentleWanderer
10-15-2016, 03:28 PM,
(10-15-2016, 02:50 PM)Minyatur Wrote:  
(10-15-2016, 01:50 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote:  I'm not sure if what Ra said at the time (that only new 4th entities have the dual activation) is still true today because it seems that news energetics configurations of entities have appeared since the harmonic convergence and i know people who seems to have some kind of natural, innate metaphysical abilities without being interested in the matter, and i've the feeling that these persons could be from a higher density than the 4th. Q'uo says that dual activated people are also called indigo and crystal, and it seems to me that many of these indigo - crystals comes from higher than the 4th.

The veil is getting thinner with each generation born I think.

Higher knowledge will become more and more easily accessible and also most will have greater inate opening to the interconnection of us all through 4th density energies without having a dual activated body.

This term dual confuse me, i'm not sure what it means in concretely and how a dual activated person is.

10-15-2016, 03:33 PM,
(10-15-2016, 02:06 PM)Ashim Wrote:  Indigo= 4th
Crystal = 5th
Light= 6th

I'm no expert but i'm not sure that all indigos come from the same density.

10-15-2016, 03:41 PM,
From Stefano de Matias :

Quote:Today, people talk a lot about the Indigo children. It’s not a group of Souls that come with an indigo suit or some sort of indigo spiritual level. They are just new souls that are coming to work on Earth during this period, and to be able to be born on the Earth they need this indigo color to be able to work within the vibration of the Earth.

Demystifying the story that many books have created about “special” kids, “indigo” kids, and nobody else is indigo than that percentage of indigo children. It’s not this way, really, it’s Earth that is vibrating in indigo.

What does this indigo color mean? Indigo is the color of the 3rd eye, which we know as the eye of visions.

Quote:Any soul being that comes to Earth, when the curtains start to shift in the 1980’s, becomes indigo. This means every tree, stone, animal and human that is born from the 80’s is already indigo. It’s not a special group. The “group” that is seen as special depends on the vibratory level that one has when coming to Earth, but not because that it is indigo, but because of the specialty that each one has on that level, this is what makes each human different. This is why some of the indigos are warriors, others creative, some totally peaceful and others just ignore everything.

For example, they don’t necessarily have to believe in God or talk about the Universe just because they are indigo. Indigo is a vibration that transmutes, an indigo could do it through the economy or politics without believing in God.

Narrator : It has nothing to do with spirituality; it has to do with vibration. The classification of Souls has to do with the vibration, and the amount depends on their types of vision. All of them have agreed what they have to achieve in this world, but the only thing they depend on to achieve their mission is for the adults to stop worrying about their well-being and education. The best way that they can help them is by forgetting about them and to start listening to themselves.

The Crystal, in comparison to the Indigo, is a being that comes from the Christic levels… they are the hundreds of thousands of little Christs that have come to fulfill the mission of unconditional love. And they are the generations that started to come since 2000.

The Souls that practice more spirituality are the Cristal children; they have also come to this Age as a group of Avatars, as they are called today.

They are a Soul group that has come here to work spirituality through harmony. This means a spirituality that does not have to relate to God or Angels, but with the harmony of societies and the person within.

Quote:We are Beings (indigo/crystal) that come from the 6th to 13th dimension, to try to promote the 4th and 5th dimension inside the 3rd. If they close us in a class to teach us mathematics of the 2nd dimension, when we are promoting the 5th, it’s a bit difficult. So everything that is taught should be applicable to the everyday life, because that is really where our job is, where we must all work.

Quote:After 2012 and for the next 50 years, important changes are expected to happen in economy, politics and in society, where the intention of creating things in the world is going to have to change.

There is going to be a lot of migration due to changes in one’s own economy and food supply. People are going to have to move to new cities. The Poles are going to end up melting, as many people are saying, so the water levels of the oceans are going to rise. Not only the coasts, but also the inland lakes are going to raise their water levels.

Politically, there may be a bit of social disorder where we are going to have to manage the politics… and not just one politician on his own. And maybe political the climate changes are not going to allow society to restructure itself for at least 30 years.

The next 50 years are going to be the transition process.

And for those who say that in the year 2012-2014, an era of love and peace is going to begin, this is not true.

And for those who say that an end of chaos and total destruction is going to unfold, this is not true, either.

Simply, there is going to be a change, each person will see what they want to see. But we must take into consideration these factors that society is going to change a lot, not because the Universe has said so or an Angel has come to say it will be this way, but because there may be a shortage of food and water and this will make things change. The factors that will provoke the change during this transition will be very human.

Don’t despair if you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel because all of us came here to live the transition, and we decided to come to experience this transition. The light is for our children and grandchildren, of the indigo generation…not the adults’ generation.

Later on, things will start to organize themselves and the crystal, golden and platinum children will start to organize the new structure from 2040-2050 and will have it placed for 2080-2090, and these are the years that we will fully be in the new Age we call Aquarius.

Aquarius has already begun vibrationally, but hasn’t begun geologically nor astrologically yet. We shouldn’t expect a sudden change from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.

Another thing we have to take into consideration for the future is that no one is going to want to form groups, everything is going to be very individual. So don’t get frustrated if you want to create a new society in the future, because everyone is going to go their own way. This is how the Age of Aquarius works. The evolution is internal and it’s not external anymore.

In the next 100 years, the transition process is going to demand an internal and individual process for each person. What one will see outside will just be the reflection of what’s inside.

http://in5d.com/transcription-total-recall-by-indigo-child-matias-de-stefano/