Asking for examples of manifesting
02-22-2012, 09:27 AM,
RE: Asking for examples of manifesting
i like that. can i have some of your juice?

how can i manifest a better mental health?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2012, 04:10 AM,
(02-22-2012, 09:27 AM)Oceania Wrote:  how can i manifest a better mental health?

It won't hit you out of the blue.

Manifestation of that type takes the form of energy to create the impetus to "do differently" in order to move you to another position in reality. It places you in a postion to choose differently. Right now you make the same choice every day I assume. Manifestation normally will start out with a choice, a choice that is "different" from your habitual choice. It is kind of like you have to choose to jump into a different lane.

Let's say you petition one of the archangels for this...........

What would happen is, you may think clearly temporarily, enough to suddenly get the idea that you need to eat differently, or that you need to check your mineral balance, that sort of thing. You basically get connected to the direct option that will move you to the position you want.

Of course you still have free will. Free will is normally ego, which can force you to ignore the answers to your prayer.
one who knows not, cares not.
The following 2 users Like BrownEye's post:
Diana, Oceania
02-23-2012, 04:36 AM,
thanks.
05-22-2017, 06:58 PM,
I am a HUGE believer in manifesting .  I am now really learning to manifest thanks to a great program I found on the internet.  Some examples would be :    an all glass house - what I have are windows totally around my house.  I asked the Universe for a "rich" man, well, he wasn't wealthy but I ended up with Rich.  I asked for $134,000 in the bank - was broke at the time - in approx. a year that is exactly what I had, I asked for good vision since I wore trifocals - I am now 70 and don't even need reading glasses.  There are bunches more of examples.  What I say lots of times each and every day is my own little mantra :  I am happy, healthy, wealthy, and wise.   This is no BS -
The following 1 user Likes MaryKing's post:
anagogy
05-22-2017, 07:00 PM,
(08-03-2011, 12:40 AM)3DMonkey Wrote:  I'm sorry. Is that manifesting? You made the cards, sure, but what was manifested besides that?

Taking ACTION is very important to manifesting, along with gratitude.
02-01-2018, 08:05 PM,
Once manifested 300$ by wanting 300$ that I owed to someone else. Walked into the woods by my house and into a trail randomly started down it. Like 25 feet in found the 300 and left. Great breakfast after wards.
The following 1 user Likes colinrobertson's post:
Cannon
02-05-2018, 02:49 PM,
I have just learned to notice and recognize these manifestive energies you speak of. I am novice and can only manipulate it a bit, but overall mood and happiness is great. Smile I have come to understand in my opinion that it is not good to aim towards material things. I am still learning. Striving to understand and if employed, use them only towards light and not dark. Smile