are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before?
04-05-2014, 02:26 AM,
RE: are you a 1 Time Wanderer, or have you been here before?
I don't know about "wanderer" but I've had "memories" of many lives, I doubt they were mine in a past life or even actual memories, nevertheless I learned a lot from them. There is a calm and awe that sweeps over me when I think about Ancient Greece though and that started after I started having dreams about Greece and early England.
Though, I mean, I doubt that feeling would escape anyone who has looked into, even shallowly, the Greek thinkers and/or the culture that produced such fine minds.
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 02:38 AM,
I'm most likely a 4th or 5th density wanderer, but have no confidence in any of my experiences. I've been here a while, as my time in Thailand was filled with instant friends. Maybe Germans are just awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 04:20 AM,
(04-04-2014, 09:22 PM)Wai Wrote:  Hey Tanner, I must know you then Smile

I have many lives in the last two cycles spread over three wandering tours. My first tour was in Lemuria, second in Altantis, and the third during recent times. I remember I was a scholar/engineer with the Pharaohs during the building of the Pyramids and military advisor to Genghis Khan during the Mongolian conquest.

I know the Pyramids were built by levitating the stones using some form of mental energy when I was 10 years old. I had to keep quiet about it after being told by my school teachers that I was mad to think that one can move stones by thought.

Life with Genghis Khan was a blast! Cool

So, answer to question: No, I am not a one-time Wanderer, this being my third tour of Wandering.

It doesn't seem unlikely that we should cross paths again. After all, those who have interacted are forever intertwined even if in the most subtle way.
Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Unbound's post:
ZW929
09-15-2014, 03:44 AM,
i am reading again A Wanderer's handbook and always stop at this part as something i cant resolve within myself

"Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the rea?ion against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicat- ing difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations."

this adjustments can be remedied but sometimes a get the feeling that this distortions should not be obstacles in front of the purposes for which we are here (assuming i am"W") all things described about wanderers in book resonates with me .The great hunger to know to do more and in better way is my fuel on which i drive the body ,but people around me seem to be in some extremly hard sleep, and not seeing progress in them destroys me from inside ,i think this is the cause of all my body distortions not able to distance myself from their sorrow and troubles , which i realise on intuitive level that it is their will not help them selves and again it grieves me even more ,i never complain about my physical condition to my family ,they are more concerned then i am but whenn i see them catching some cold which passes in few days and how hard is for them to be incapacitated for that time than i am gratefull that i bear this illnesses and not them , but the time has come when i desire to rid myself of those obstructions.
there is nothing,that isn't a part of Me,One Infinite Reality.
The following 2 users Like zvonimir's post:
BridgesToLight, Jade
09-15-2014, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 05:22 AM by Adonai One.)
I come here to balance the universe as a one infinite being, as well as myself. That happens to coincide with the harvest. I am here for the harvest implicitly even when I served this planet (as I believe) in its earliest sub-octaves. I am here to serve this planet with all of my strength until it harvests completely in every possible regard: 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th densities. I have been here since the beginning and I will be here for the end.

My soul is a conglomerate of 5th-density beings being taught by Ra in a single meld. My incarnation serves the purpose of healing of many portions of my current complex of various entities; Many that have once served in the negative polarity.

One part of me seeks the will once more, it seeks leadership. It surrendered its will in the transition of its polarity but now wants it to return in balance. It seeks humility in balance with compassion for the self. It seeks love with the greatest equivalent balance of light. It seeks without polarity.

I have much to restore. I must restore much of the polarity that I have cost this octave in its completion. My single-minded goal is the completion of this octave towards the positive polarity. That is what I seek most.

Also, this could just be a case of delusion and neurological issues.

P.S. If you want to know the furthest extent of the damage I've caused, let me tell you how boring the last sub-octave of 5th-density negative is: You just destroy empty solar systems before they harbor life to begin with. It's the most efficient way of serving yourself towards not even having to stare at the glimmer of hope of billions of potential new-born species.
...only one important statement...All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.
The following 1 user Likes Adonai One's post:
rinzler
09-15-2014, 07:44 PM,
Asked my pendulum.

All things considered, is it true and accurate that I've been here before?
yes

I've been here 1000's of times.
yes
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
BridgesToLight
09-16-2014, 12:10 PM,
The biggest joke 3D plays on us is playing up the relative importance of our day-to-day mundanity.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 1 user Likes Jade's post:
Diana
09-16-2014, 06:14 PM,
(09-15-2014, 05:07 AM)Adonai One Wrote:  P.S. If you want to know the furthest extent of the damage I've caused, let me tell you how boring the last sub-octave of 5th-density negative is: You just destroy empty solar systems before they harbor life to begin with. It's the most efficient way of serving yourself towards not even having to stare at the glimmer of hope of billions of potential new-born species.

Can a 5th density negative also destroy a star? Would they destroy the planet they live on?
09-16-2014, 06:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 07:04 PM by Adonai One.)
(09-16-2014, 06:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:  
(09-15-2014, 05:07 AM)Adonai One Wrote:  P.S. If you want to know the furthest extent of the damage I've caused, let me tell you how boring the last sub-octave of 5th-density negative is: You just destroy empty solar systems before they harbor life to begin with. It's the most efficient way of serving yourself towards not even having to stare at the glimmer of hope of billions of potential new-born species.

Can a 5th density negative also destroy a star? Would they destroy the planet they live on?

No. To the last question, yes. That's often the first step. You have to destroy all that you have ever loved. You must have the most responsible anti-compassion so that you never cling to what must be destroyed, for all is nothing but what remains of the self. Everything must be destroyed until the self is all that can be seen.

Here's what happens in 6th-density negative: You begin destroying stars when the destruction of anything else does not quench your thirst, when you require a falsification that echos through the entire creation, when you want to see all of it destroyed before your eyes.

The first goal is often a tiny nebula, at a metaphysical level: You want to prevent a star from forming in the first place. Eventually this becomes dissatisfying. You then aim for something much brighter. Inevitably, the star becomes so burning hot it ends up encouraging a condensation of the self, an absorption within the self that is so strong you quickly realize yourself as nothing but the self and the self as all things very abruptly, traumatically and prematurely. This is not properly a harvest towards the creator but an abrupt stalling and termination of the soul, as what would happen if a soul were vaporized in a nuclear blast but far more traumatic. The biggest difference between a termination of the soul and a true negative harvest is that you don't have scattered remains of the most vital parts of the soul left behind in a true negative harvest (which hasn't happened), left unincorporated into the creator. These can be saved but it is very difficult as they are the densest of energy.

It's the goal of many powerful positive entities to prevent this from happening. I've been rescued from this personally many times over.

In short: Many of the supernovas that occur in this universe are caused metaphysically by entities that are unseen. This will not be proven for a long time.

Also, I could be delusional or neurologically disabled.
...only one important statement...All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.
The following 3 users Like Adonai One's post:
Kaaron, kanonathena, rinzler
09-17-2014, 12:55 AM,
The soul is nothing, the only freedom is if there is nothing to be not free. By creating space to see ourselves we created time to not see ourselves. Basically it's a waste that achieves nothing. To start just leads to an end. Anything that is in space and time cannot be spirit. There was never a split it's always been nothing. Fear that is caused by attachment which is cause by either side gaining a rank which is caused by lack of experience which is caused by birth's which is caused by deaths. Why should unconditional love need to dress up in freedom and "desire"

Go "a"head and potentiate another body to live the past and the future again and again and again and again and again and again and again.........................be "intelligent" and reap your infinity of finities. Better yet grow to love it and infuse it with some energy to form another head to be lopped of all the same. There hasn't been a positive harvest "yet".
09-17-2014, 06:45 PM,
I hope this is my last time, I'm so ready for infinity again and to stay that way.
Enough of this limited non-unity BS for me.
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
Billy
09-21-2014, 09:50 AM,
I have definitely been here before, I remember being in a tribe.
09-21-2014, 01:22 PM,
I think it was in Dolores Canon's book, The Three Waves of Volunteers, that the possibility of "borrowing" memories was brought up. If a being comes here from another realm to help or volunteer, and they have never incarnated here, they are able to borrow memories in order to understand this place. This throws a new light on some past life memories.
The following 2 users Like Diana's post:
Bluebell, Nuria Luz
09-21-2014, 05:38 PM,
Yes, I've been here on earth before. This is my second incarnation here, I believe I spoke greek in my past life.
We are all One, to hate Otherself is to hate Oneself. Much love Smile
The following 2 users Like Hotsizzle77's post:
Nicholas, Parsons
11-26-2014, 10:30 AM,
I'm not totally sure that I'm here now! Tongue

But to answer seriously...

I have no idea if we've been here before and have no conscious memory of previous incarnations on Gaia.

I'm now of the opinion that the Veil's existence suggests to me personally that it is appropriate to concentrate all of one's focus on the present incarnation...

Having said that, I often fail in this and spend far too much time obsessing about the "future"!

L & L

Jim
The following 1 user Likes Jim Kent +'s post:
isis
11-26-2014, 06:43 PM,
(09-21-2014, 01:22 PM)Diana Wrote:  I think it was in Dolores Canon's book, The Three Waves of Volunteers, that the possibility of "borrowing" memories was brought up. If a being comes here from another realm to help or volunteer, and they have never incarnated here, they are able to borrow memories in order to understand this place. This throws a new light on some past life memories.

Those were my very thoughts Diana once I had read that part of the book also. I re-questioned myself on my intuited sense that this was my 4th time and the last time was nearly 1300 years ago. I suddenly thought to myself "are these impressions just memory implants?"

I am confident though that the clues and the breaking of the veil has left me with authentic hunches though. I think it boils down to whether your higher self deems it helpful or harmful (in the context of your personal mission or lessons) when considering to allow this personal info to come through, should you consciously request it.

My original query back in 2001 was "Is re-incarnation real? If so who was I?"
...the highest wisdom is to suffer all men to have full liberty to think on all subjects in their own way. - OAHSPE  
06-06-2018, 07:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 07:51 AM by Infinite Unity.)
(12-23-2012, 11:52 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:  Monica has an excellent thread on past lives here

in it, some ppl can recall lives from Atlantis.  And they identify in this life as Wanderers.  So their service extends across multiple incarnations.

for me, I feel as though I came only for the Harvest.  For the bulk of Wanderers, this appears to be the case, although I do not have the quote at hand.  It says something along the lines of:

* most Wanderers come to offer their love and light in hopes of increasing the final Harvest

* some Wanderers incarnated in the 1700's to spread ideas about free will and equality, and then later on to devise machines and advance technology so more free time could become available

* a few Wanderers have been here since Atlantis and possibly before, and a few of you are here with us right now (here's winking at you Monica!)

I really must applaud those Wanderers who have been here longer than myself.  I personally arrived here in 1977, and saw the glimpses of computing develop early on.  I saw its potential and just couldn't wait to it became mature and what it is today; a hub to connect consciousness's across the planet; a sort of etheric web.

you guys labored in much more difficult and constrained conditions.  I applaud you.  You did it during the really difficult times.

thank you so much Angel

Been around the block a few times, but I believe this is my first time as a human, on this planet. However I have been numerous animals here, and I quite enjoybeing a bird, and wolves many times on this planet. Couldn't miss this show, had to get a ticket. This is a "big event", Earth is quite unique in many respects. And the ride has definitely not disappointed so far.
The following 2 users Like Infinite Unity's post:
ada, Diana
06-16-2018, 11:15 PM,
My mate and I came here about the middle of this last cycle.  We came right after Ra's last attempt to correct the distortion in Egypt.  I became a scribe in Egypt, but I can't remember yet where my mate was assign.  I was mummified alive for writing the words of Ra that weren't given to me by the priest, and my hands were cut off.  It was a traumatic death that took me thousands of years to heal from before I incarnated in the middle ages.  From the middle ages on I was not awake.  Feat kept me from waking up as I still had some, not all, but some veiled (unconsciuos) memory of what happened in Egypt.  I was afraid to wake up, for my consciousness to 'be 'picked up by radar'.  In all the incarnations that followed, which weren't many, I always died before I got old.  I had to go back several times for healing before I could incarnate.  I previously came from a very peaceful, tranquil life in 4th density before I got here.  You all have it hard!!!!   Until this incarnation I was a marshmallow.  This incarnation has given me the catalysts needed to toughen me up.   I am old now, and I am awake, and don't care.  I'm not afraid any more.  I came here to help during this last cycle and that is what I now have the privilege of doing.  After this though, after harvest, and after you all get more used to your new density....I'm going home.  Love and Light.  Terraformer
The following 2 users Like Terraformer's post:
BridgesToLight, Kaaron
10-15-2019, 05:43 AM,
(09-15-2014, 05:07 AM)Adonai One Wrote:  I come here to balance the universe as a one infinite being, as well as myself. That happens to coincide with the harvest. I am here for the harvest implicitly even when I served this planet (as I believe) in its earliest sub-octaves. I am here to serve this planet with all of my strength until it harvests completely in every possible regard: 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th densities. I have been here since the beginning and I will be here for the end.

My soul is a conglomerate of 5th-density beings being taught by Ra in a single meld. My incarnation serves the purpose of healing of many portions of my current complex of various entities; Many that have once served in the negative polarity.

One part of me seeks the will once more, it seeks leadership. It surrendered its will in the transition of its polarity but now wants it to return in balance. It seeks humility in balance with compassion for the self. It seeks love with the greatest equivalent balance of light. It seeks without polarity.

I have much to restore. I must restore much of the polarity that I have cost this octave in its completion. My single-minded goal is the completion of this octave towards the positive polarity. That is what I seek most.

Also, this could just be a case of delusion and neurological issues.

P.S. If you want to know the furthest extent of the damage I've caused, let me tell you how boring the last sub-octave of 5th-density negative is: You just destroy empty solar systems before they harbor life to begin with. It's the most efficient way of serving yourself towards not even having to stare at the glimmer of hope of billions of potential new-born species.
Hey there, I've got a couple of questions.
Could you please tell us more about your experiences in negative densities?
How did you manage to retrieve this information?
Do negative entities spend their time after switching polarity in sixth density undoing the damage they've done? Wouldn't that take a billion or more years? Does that imply that by chosing the negative polarity one is essentially spending twice as much time in this universe as positively orientated densities?
10-15-2019, 12:00 PM,
(10-15-2019, 05:43 AM)rinzler Wrote:  Do negative entities spend their time after switching polarity in sixth density undoing the damage they've done?

Only to the extent it helps them learn their lessons that there is nothing to undo.

The STO path resolves around acceptance for a reason and it is deeply tied to the Law of One. There are no mistakes, only the One expressed.

There is no self in the sense of separate individuality, yet there is one prevailing identity.
The following 2 users Like Minyatur's post:
BridgesToLight, Glow
10-16-2019, 10:18 AM,
I uses to think I was a wanderer. Now I think most people who think they're wanderers, starseeds, indigo children,lightworkers, etc.are usually just beleiving what they wamma beleive becaise everyone wants to think they're special. I'm probably a 3D native and so are most of the people on this thread I'm guessing. Not that there's anything wrong with that. If we make harvest in time, we can be a part of New Earth and experience 4th density human society, which is likely to be VASTLY better than this sorrow filled 3D human existence.
10-17-2019, 10:32 AM,
I have been told I was Akhenaten and Dionysus.
I was told by my theta healer, I was part of the ascension in South America, 25,000 years ago.
She said she could see me as an old man, with a long grey beard and hair.
I was mapping out the earth with a compass...like creating records.
Then she said I was floating above the earth, in an ascension event, taking my place with the Gods.
I said was this with Ra?
She concurred.
She said that I was shown a plan and then chose to return, to help those of us who didn't ascend.

She said I feel like I need to fix this system...as I was part of a group in Atlantis, who were close to world peace but it was interrupted and destroyed.

Then she didn't charge me and gave me 6 more free sessions as she said I had a very important job.

I have discovered Lemurian sites on my native land...which has a chakra point that is in Taupo, NZ.
I am the kaitiaki or guardian of these lands.

She told me I am a 9ft tall Pleiadian.
I am also of Ra.
Israel.
Aswell as Orion.
Arcturian is a term 2 psychics used.

I have had recurring dreams where I am flying around people who want to know how I'm doing it. These have been shown to me as past lives. Usually I get admired and then chased. The powers that be, want me to tell them how I do it...when I try to explain the concept of ascension...the demand I give them the power. When I can't, they kill me.
Sometimes i used objects...like carpets to fly to seem less magical. They would demand the same things.

I have recurring dreams of floods decimating my home towns.
Oceans with tsunamis and hurricanes are frequent.
Volcanic activity...
These are past lives also.

The most interesting I had that was a past life...
Was on Maldek.
There was a broken dome, light ships were shooting at our dwellings...as they came to destroy us.
Jay-Z and I are working on a weapon.
I hadn't seen the dark crystal at the time...but I feel like the scientist and Chamberlain were him and I. I was the red cloak and he was the brains.
Anyway...we start shooting a beam that wipes them out of the sky.
But we hit planets too.
It starts overheating but we have to keep going cos the situation is hopeless and we are going to die regardless.

Then nothing but white.
I didn't mean to do this...I don't know how to get back.
It's my fault and I'll fix it...

That was the general feeling.
The following 1 user Likes Kaaron's post:
BridgesToLight
10-17-2019, 01:43 PM,
@Kaaron

Firstly, thank you for sharing from your heart, I feel your honesty.

If you would allow me to share my thoughts with you now, I am humbled.

I don't want to imply that I don't believe you, or that you're wrong for believing all of that. But what I do want to say is that all of these things are manifestations, part of a manifest world, distortions of a purer love of which you I and everyone else are.

Because if you think about it, we have all probably been incarnated so many times that all our stories are these adventures filled with things, us playing and being specific things and characters in service and a desire to know the creator.

Even simple, countless lives which we have lived here on earth, if we were to apply and remember these stories in this current life, I think it would only be a hindrance for our work and development.

This is just my own perspective of course, but, sometimes, most times, I would rather be this simple one human life experience that I am, so that I could actually see and enjoy what it has to offer me.

I am often reminded to the very first session in the Ra contact which I still try to understand the possible meaning:

Quote:1.1 ▶ Questioner: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. We found it was not efficacious. However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

Does this give you enough information from which to extract our purpose, my brother?

I add this because I often feel that even those who have read this material, are still very much trapped in the distortions and manifestations of Ancient Egypt, Atlantis, etc. This is why I feel it might have been important that Ra stated this in the very first session, that these distortions and powers hold us from our true, pure potential and work.

Please take my thoughts with a grain of salt, I also only mean to offer my kind of service and perspective at this moment which I felt might ease on you and/or others. If not, then that is also well, as all things are. So thank you for your service. You are a beautiful love.

Heart
The following 1 user Likes ada's post:
BridgesToLight
10-17-2019, 07:00 PM,
In awareness of the Law of One, I tend to see the Earth as a sort of big Minecraft server within which you are actually the only player. Every single individual is you wandering there through differing degrees of conscious (higher density wanderers) or unconscious ("native" entities) investment in relation to the greater illusion that lies outside of it. You're always wandering meeting yourself also wandering through the cycles and this brings you to "come" from somewhere different and have something different to offer when you meet up in this time/space thought form.

From there you've built all the things and lived all the stories there were. But as each thing, you've always had to come from infinitely far to get there. There's no one truly native of here.

So while I did have some insight upon my illusory separate identity as a spirit within this Octave and the fun game that is, I have never focused too much there because of it's potential to simply separate yourself from what is and which under the Law of One you also are. Past and future are illusory, within true simultaneity you are just all things at all times.

There is no self in the sense of separate individuality, yet there is one prevailing identity.
10-17-2019, 09:04 PM,
(10-17-2019, 01:43 PM)ada Wrote:  @Kaaron

Firstly, thank you for sharing from your heart, I feel your honesty.

If you would allow me to share my thoughts with you now, I am humbled.

I don't want to imply that I don't believe you, or that you're wrong for believing all of that. But what I do want to say is that all of these things are manifestations, part of a manifest world, distortions of a purer love of which you I and everyone else are.

Because if you think about it, we have all probably been incarnated so many times that all our stories are these adventures filled with things, us playing and being specific things and characters in service and a desire to know the creator.

Even simple, countless lives which we have lived here on earth, if we were to apply and remember these stories in this current life, I think it would only be a hindrance for our work and development.

This is just my own perspective of course, but, sometimes, most times, I would rather be this simple one human life experience that I am, so that I could actually see and enjoy what it has to offer me.

I am often reminded to the very first session in the Ra contact which I still try to understand the possible meaning:

Quote:1.1 ▶ Questioner: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. We found it was not efficacious. However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

Does this give you enough information from which to extract our purpose, my brother?

I add this because I often feel that even those who have read this material, are still very much trapped in the distortions and manifestations of Ancient Egypt, Atlantis, etc. This is why I feel it might have been important that Ra stated this in the very first session, that these distortions and powers hold us from our true, pure potential and work.

Please take my thoughts with a grain of salt, I also only mean to offer my kind of service and perspective at this moment which I felt might ease on you and/or others. If not, then that is also well, as all things are. So thank you for your service. You are a beautiful love.

Heart
I should have prefaced my statement with the above information.
I am fully aware that the experiences go back to the social memory complex and that these are what all are accessing.
The lifetimes I have been made aware of...are incarnations where I specifically WAS that individual and OTHERS have accessed my experience. Just as others will do this one. I know what I've been through and am aware of other incarnations...since being 1 of 150 who ascended.
Do you think its possible that over 25000 years of returning to help, I was incarnating
as these people...and OTHERS have shared in my offerings?
I'm not saying I'm awesome...just that I came to help spread the Law of One.
The biggest examples of trying to do this...would be we, the 150.
Perhaps all lent their focus to 1 being at a time...like Buddha was all 150 using the avatar...I really don't know.
I know there is a difference between delusions of grandeur and what makes sense though.
I know we are all one.
I also know I am the Great White Brother with the red plumed feathered cloak.
So this s*** makes sense to me.
It's not an attempt at claiming awesomeness...just observations of my f***** up life haha
TBH I TRIIIIIED to run from this s***.
I became a Gangsta n started 2 hip hop movements that were the biggest our country ever saw.
This is me tryna use who I am...for others instead of being the man at the top of a hierarchy
BridgesToLight
10-17-2019, 09:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2019, 10:08 PM by Kaaron.)
(10-17-2019, 07:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote:  In awareness of the Law of One, I tend to see the Earth as a sort of big Minecraft server within which you are actually the only player. Every single individual is you wandering there through differing degrees of conscious (higher density wanderers) or unconscious ("native" entities) investment in relation to the greater illusion that lies outside of it. You're always wandering meeting yourself also wandering through the cycles and this brings you to "come" from somewhere different and have something different to offer when you meet up in this time/space thought form.

From there you've built all the things and lived all the stories there were. But as each thing, you've always had to come from infinitely far to get there. There's no one truly native of here.

So while I did have some insight upon my illusory separate identity as a spirit within this Octave and the fun game that is, I have never focused too much there because of it's potential to simply separate yourself from what is and which under the Law of One you also are. Past and future are illusory, within true simultaneity you are just all things at all times.
I feel there are more incarnate experiments, than just the Ra narrative.
Although the natural ascension process was manipulated...I feel Gaia naturally produced 3D *entities/entity as a result of the natural evolution of the planet.
Ra and yahweh were the manipulation...not necessarily with malevolent intention...but an unnatural occurrence, nonetheless.
There are some who came from the stars...there are some who rose from the natural order of things.
I am of ALL experiments...in this incarnation and am tasked with being the memory of finding balance for all in one physical vehicle.

*edit
I feel the possibility of an androgynous entity rising from Gaia.
Perhaps it is who the star peoples found.
Perhaps it was a case of an androgynous being, who was able to self replicate and the watchers or annunaki used them as test subjects.
I'm just throwing ideas out there
10-18-2019, 03:29 PM,
I am this and I am that... I was this and I was that...that pesky veil
I  don't know anything
10-18-2019, 05:29 PM,
(10-18-2019, 03:29 PM)kristina Wrote:  I am this and I am that... I was this and I was that...that pesky veil

I don't identify with what I was.
There are visions...dreams etc. in which I'm shown my path n what I came here to do.
The universe and psychics helped me with stories and other phenomena, that made more sense than anything I've ever heard.
I wasn't raised believing in spirit or reincarnation.
Quite the opposite, as a Jehovah's Witness.
I really wanted to run from this.
I tried.
They wouldn't let me.
10-19-2019, 10:05 AM,
Yes, here before, many, many times pre-Atlantis, only a few in the intervening thousands of years.

I have only been shown glimpses, small moments of two of my lives.

I, a woman born into patriarchy with no worth other than a servant to everyone else, hated women and could not figure out how I thrived in male dominated industries and hated women. Blamed my mom for the longest time.

Then I was shown how I helped to instill the patriarchy and solidify the Archons control, even as I actively thought I was working against it.

Nope, my "justified and righteous" decisions kept having opposite results. Funny, just hit me, just as Ra explained.

I am still afraid of telling these stories as I know how self-important and wishful (if torture and slow, painful deaths could be considered wishful) they seem.

The Divine Mother tells me the time is coming where my path maybe useful to others.

Apparently, I volunteered to come to Earth to balance the darkness that arrived to control humans.

And, while it appears I failed in my missions, and added a bunch of darkness to boot, She says, no.

I always fulfilled my mission to Her, just decided to add in some Soul growth that went a bit off mark, which is why I came back 2000 years ago, and now.

Plus, I wanted the participation badge of experiencing the build up to the Harvest.

It amazes me that even though it took 52 years, this time, I think I got what I needed and now could opt out early.

I've decided to stay and continue lighting the good light and assisting the planet, and others, to light theirs.

At least for now.
Once I was lost, now I have a map and am savoring my journey!
The following 1 user Likes BridgesToLight's post:
Kaaron
10-19-2019, 10:15 PM,
(10-19-2019, 10:05 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote:  Yes, here before, many, many times pre-Atlantis, only a few in the intervening thousands of years.

I have only been shown glimpses, small moments of two of my lives.

I, a woman born into patriarchy with no worth other than a servant to everyone else, hated women and could not figure out how I thrived in male dominated industries and hated women. Blamed my mom for the longest time.

Then I was shown how I helped to instill the patriarchy and solidify the Archons control, even as I actively thought I was working against it.

Nope, my "justified and righteous" decisions kept having opposite results. Funny, just hit me, just as Ra explained.

I am still afraid of telling these stories as I know how self-important and wishful (if torture and slow, painful deaths could be considered wishful) they seem.

The Divine Mother tells me the time is coming where my path maybe useful to others.

Apparently, I volunteered to come to Earth to balance the darkness that arrived to control humans.

And, while it appears I failed in my missions, and added a bunch of darkness to boot, She says, no.

I always fulfilled my mission to Her, just decided to add in some Soul growth that went a bit off mark, which is why I came back 2000 years ago, and now.

Plus, I wanted the participation badge of experiencing the build up to the Harvest.

It amazes me that even though it took 52 years, this time, I think I got what I needed and now  could opt out early.

I've decided to stay and continue lighting the good light and assisting the planet, and others, to light theirs.

At least for now.
We have similar paths. Thanks for sharing
BridgesToLight