Bring4th

Full Version: Contact with Intelligent Infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow forum friends. I very interested in understanding intelligent infinity and how to contact it. From what I understand there is a unique process that each person has to open the gateway or contact intelligent infinity and energize themselves with intelligent energy. Is there anybody who has contacted intelligent infinity? I understand how to energize myself and experience a great joy. I guess I interested in chatting about meditations and techniques to contact intelligent infinity.
Hi Cobrien,

I think you are right in identifying the element of *JOY* as being a marker of great connectedness and alignment with divinity.

Ra had this to say, in fact:

"The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact."

However, it is also my understanding that trying to experience such states is not a goal in itself, but rather it is a consequence of the seeking of unity, which can be seen as the seeking of deep truth, as unity is the state most representative of the fundamental nature of creation.  Seeking anything other than unity is aiming for a lesser goal than absolute truth, because unity is the one thing that is forever true.

And how does one seek unity?  It is not necessarily through meditative practices and energy work, although such things may be helpful.  Unity is something ever present in all situations, it is just that our conscious mind is not able to appreciate or experience it because of our own mental distortions and blockages.

So for me, the best and most reliable and consistent way to approach unity/infinity is to identify those situations and moments in life where I didn't experience or feel absolute connectedness, and ask why.  What was it about this situation, that mentally I could not accept, and thus a self created sense of separation between me and the event was set up.  This is, essentially, using catalyst to generate the transformations in consciousness (an archetypical processing of life experience) whereby greater understanding, acceptance, and love is effected in consciousness by using the resources of the mind.

- -

the person truly connected to the divine, is connected to such at all times; not only when the conditions are supportive (meditative quiet, in an undisturbed place), but also in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.  Unity/infinity is always present; it is the obstacles in the mind - and difficult situations - which prevent it from being experienced at all times.
I'm pretty sure that "contacting Intelligent Infinity" is another way of saying "reaching enlightenment" or "Nirvana." These descriptions all fall into a class of experiences that requires disciplined effort whose capstone is an experience of opening into a completely unprecedented level of mystical experience. There are many, many techniques out there for doing so, and zen meditation is only one. Tantric sex techniques, for example, are geared toward the very same experience. I think each of us is inclined toward a certain method and part of the trick is to figure out what that method is.

I agree with plenum that we don't open that gateway just to have a really cool experience. Rather, we do it because we want to be closer to unity.

With that said, I'm still working on opening the gateway, too.
I Struggle with that as well. My path started with first being touched by intelligent infinity and so my seeking started.

Plenum, your third paragraph about the way to approach infinity resonated strongly when I read it, there indeed seems not to be a better way and this is something I haven't done nearly enough.
The gateway is very bended at the beginning and hard to follow due to the speed. After passing the first violet ring/portal (honestly, it's very similar to Stargate), everything will much more easier. I believe there are 3 portals, maybe 4, not sure anymore. There is also a pitch black area halfway, but don't let that scar you. Anyway, it's some kind of autopilot and another portal will visible in the distance to get you out of that area.
Quote:To come to the gateway, you must have found your way to bring your whole energy body into balance, so that energy is rushing through you, unimpeded by those egoic concerns of red ray, yellow ray and orange ray—survival, sexuality, relationships, marriage, home and family. Those who come to the gateway have “let goods and kindred go, this mortal life also,” [3] and their entire essence is bound up in the devotion to the Creator and to serving the Creator that would bring one to wish to use the gateway

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0913.aspx
(01-15-2015, 09:04 PM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellow forum friends. I very interested in understanding intelligent infinity and how to contact it. From what I understand there is a unique process that each person has to open the gateway or contact intelligent infinity and energize themselves with intelligent energy. Is there anybody who has contacted intelligent infinity? I understand how to energize myself and experience a great joy. I guess I interested in chatting about meditations and techniques to contact intelligent infinity.

The best advice I can offer you: assess your expectations of what you think contact with intelligent infinity would be like. Would it feel like anything?

Next: realize that you already dwelling in oneness at all times, and the only thing missing is your conscious awareness of that fact.

Then: have faith that all is well. Nothing is broken. Unity is here now.

It is only our belief in separation that perpetuates the appearance of it.

"Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One."

Unbound

We can't tell you, that's the first step to finding your way there.
But here's a hint: in the same way that one gets to 4th density by learning to develop and embody the qualities and perspective (energies, state of being) of 4th density - that being love - one gets closer to intelligent infinity by adopting its qualities and perspective.
(01-16-2015, 12:58 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2015, 09:04 PM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellow forum friends. I very interested in understanding intelligent infinity and how to contact it. From what I understand there is a unique process that each person has to open the gateway or contact intelligent infinity and energize themselves with intelligent energy. Is there anybody who has contacted intelligent infinity? I understand how to energize myself and experience a great joy. I guess I interested in chatting about meditations and techniques to contact intelligent infinity.

The best advice I can offer you: assess your expectations of what you think contact with intelligent infinity would be like.  Would it feel like anything?

Next: realize that you already dwelling in oneness at all times, and the only thing missing is your conscious awareness of that fact.

Then: have faith that all is well.  Nothing is broken.  Unity is here now.  

It is only our belief in separation that perpetuates the appearance of it.

"Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One."

[Image: chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif]
If intelligent infinity didn't always flow through us we couldn't exist. Nor would our dreams.
So from what I understand contact with intelligent infinity is the result of a random occurrence or discipline of the personality. Thanks for so many replies. I grateful that there are so many people willing to share their understandings.

What I focus on is bringing more and more positive energy into my life each day. I believe that it takes 40 days to change yourself, but there is no day zero. Everything you do in the moment is important. The link from "DarkLight" really is hitting home with me.

We are sacred. Why shouldn't we treat everything as a blessing to receive. I do not understand why I do not do this myself when it seems so obvious. I suppose it is a discipline. There are deep changes I have decided to make.
I believe it's important to work on distortions. Smoothing them. Not having emotional responses when events happen. Transcending ego.

Unbound

(01-16-2015, 02:40 PM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]So from what I understand contact with intelligent infinity is the result of a random occurrence or discipline of the personality. Thanks for so many replies. I grateful that there are so many people willing to share their understandings.

What I focus on is bringing more and more positive energy into my life each day. I believe that it takes 40 days to change yourself, but there is no day zero. Everything you do in the moment is important. The link from "DarkLight" really is hitting home with me.

We are sacred. Why shouldn't we treat everything as a blessing to receive. I do not understand why I do not do this myself when it seems so obvious. I suppose it is a discipline. There are deep changes I have decided to make.

Everything is Shiva. To be Shiva, you must identify with Shiva. To contact intelligent infinity, you must unite yourself with it by discovering the self that is it. You already have connection to intelligent infinity, it is consciously becoming aware of that contact which yields a greater degree of light.
Cobrien... Did you managed to achieve your desire. its been long since.
Would be glad if you could share information, sources to read/view.

thanks a lot!
I touch intelligent infinity by realizing it always is.
A couple weeks back, I had a very spiritual experience. I was at a very high rate of energetic vibration. I was pulsing at high green ray level activation. When all the sudden my energy in my heart burst, the energy field had collapsed. Instantly I had images of the creator alone, and searching for another. The creator searched and searched. I felt as if the creator, in a way for more then I can understand, had moved through the stages of being exhibited in the rays. Immediately following this, I went into a kind of like spiritual shock. I kept seeing things and having deep realizations upon which destroyed my ego. I came upon the realization that we are the reflection, and God does all the reflecting and communicating. I realised this on a fundamental level. Well soon after my heart energy had been collapsed, we left the house, my family and I had plans to go see my mother. Well on the way, I was basically going into shock. My vibration was very very high. Almost like a child just bursting energy out to stay awake. By this time my heart energy had come back some. I could feel between my yellow and green ray an unusual stinging like a cut. My vibration at this point was pulsing I could feel it coming down from my head, all the way to my hands. The energy coming down was interfering with my ability to control my hands, and this the car. I felt the door open, it felt like an opening in my skull, with enormous amounts of energy pouring forth.I felt almost like a hand reach half way in, as if to grab my shard. I pulled back, I wasn't ready to go. I believe to this day I had been attacked by a high level magical attack. I also believe I was offered contact with intelligent infinity in return. As it was a highly "illegal" attack.
(06-05-2016, 12:28 PM)formalentity Wrote: [ -> ]Cobrien... Did you managed to achieve your desire. its been long since.
Would be glad if you could share information, sources to read/view.

thanks a lot!

It has been a long time. For the most part, yes. Using the experience to organize catalytic confluences is no easy task.

There's nothing hidden as the desire to serve persists. Visualization understandings are far more of an aid than what I could possibly describe. The tarot is an effective modality of studying the archetypal mind to grasp this. Study what Ra says about the tarot. After a certain point of purity is reached its necessary to learn to protect or preserve it, grasping polarity. This is where the study of banishing is necessary.

I won't speak of the practicum as I am not qualified
For me it started with an emotionally devastating moment, I felt I had reached rock bottom and lost the greatest love I had ever known. Rather than spiral down into suicide (I explored that possibility a bit) I spiraled up so high. What I learned was that it’s easy to stay in that never ending joyous state of mind by carefully evaluating each thought and then coming to the conclusion that you love that thought. Every thought, good or bad, every moment , every interaction with others l, every single waking thing you can imagine , you have to love it. Maintain that for some time and suddenly there’s another entity there with you.

I couldn’t go further than this but ever since that experience I have been yearning for it again ...
This practice helped me - find your pleasure, find the pleasure in every sensation, emotion, thought and communication that you experience in the moment. Some pleasures will cause shame. Distill the shame until you understand the fundamental energy that is being suppressed/rejected in the mind. Unlock this in the body by relaxing into the new configuration of energy which no longer has bias. Keep going until you find your love!
The Path is the practice.
I believe Ra explained that to reach the stage where you can contact intelligent infinity requires a careful opening and balancing of each chakra, which I feel would take a profound level of discipline and life experience to use as a catalyst. This probably takes many many lifetimes, i'd imagine. Thoughts?
Well, I think the big thing is that Intelligent Infinity can only be contacted on its own terms - any expectations regarding the contact will only get in the way. This gets towards one of those Buddhist paradoxes where one has to want without wanting, and soforth.

In my case, I was contacted without even knowing exactly what was going on - which probably worked to my advantage. One day when I was meditating, I felt an urge to open myself, and when I did, BAM. It just happened.
Dissecting light fragments to the code of function that the wave performs is a way to reach intelligent infinity. Think of a pyramid dividing the visible spectrum of all colors from one ray of white light. Each ray that comes from the sun is its own entity which sends its own code and function on what to do when it interacts with matter. The intelligent infinity can be traced through these "light ray entities" and can be broken down into binary code for their purpose.
(02-02-2018, 12:33 AM)colinrobertson Wrote: [ -> ]Dissecting light fragments to the code of function that the wave performs is a way to reach intelligent infinity. Think of a pyramid dividing the visible spectrum of all colors from one ray of white light. Each ray that comes from the sun is its own entity which sends its own code and function on what to do when it interacts with matter. The intelligent infinity can be traced through these "light ray entities" and can be broken down into binary code for their purpose.

Sometimes it's easier to simple say something is profound rather than offer muddied and unclear discourse.
(01-31-2018, 10:21 PM)Nighthawk Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Ra explained that to reach the stage where you can contact intelligent infinity requires a careful opening and balancing of each chakra, which I feel would take a profound level of discipline and life experience to use as a catalyst. This probably takes many many lifetimes, i'd imagine. Thoughts?

In my view as a principle one must reduce internal contradictions towards external actions.

One must reconcile what Jung called the 'problem of opposities'.

The soul has a religious nature. Enough clarity with self naturally yields transcendent experiences. This may be difficult for some to accept.
Please be careful with assumptions, names, designations, terms and their accepted meanings. At least parallelly attempt to take it as it is, as part of You, as You.

(02-05-2018, 02:53 PM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ](...)
The soul has a religious nature. (...)

You are The Soul.

I struggle with such references as “religious” due to my own experiences. Even though I owe it my early understanding of the Absolute. Your first question in this topic is very often understood as, or strongly compared to this sphere of our institutionalized activities – and it’s categories of comprehension/presenting this Idea.
For me it’s something far different. At some level Ra literally set me free with offered Knowledge. I know now that everything that exists in One and that we all are or an infinite journey to rediscover Self in all possible and impossible ways. How to contact Intelligent Infinity? Baby! I am Intelligent Infinity! You are Intelligent Infinity! Everything about us is! Contacting “It” will be as complicated as You will believe it must be.
I think You wrote it yourself that if One could realize Unity on most intimate, deepest level, One would instantly become One with All; with Identity Being/Coaching All.
(02-05-2018, 06:24 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]Please be careful with assumptions, names, designations, terms and their accepted meanings. At least parallelly attempt to take it as it is, as part of You, as You.

(02-05-2018, 02:53 PM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ](...)
The soul has a religious nature. (...)

You are The Soul.

I struggle with such references as “religious” due to my own experiences. Even though I owe it my early understanding of the Absolute. Your first question in this topic is very often understood as, or strongly compared to this sphere of our institutionalized activities – and it’s categories of comprehension/presenting this Idea.
For me it’s something far different. At some level Ra literally set me free with offered Knowledge. I know now that everything that exists in One and that we all are or an infinite journey to rediscover Self in all possible and impossible ways. How to contact Intelligent Infinity? Baby! I am Intelligent Infinity! You are Intelligent Infinity! Everything about us is! Contacting “It” will be as complicated as You will believe it must be.
I think You wrote it yourself that if One could realize Unity on most intimate, deepest level, One would instantly become One with All; with Identity Being/Coaching All.

Seems like you're offended over using the word "religious" and possibly "soul". Ra said there are many feeling the green ray vibrations who reject societal and governmental activities. The fact is human reality is disharmonious. Our societal institutions are time-tested and arose out of massive amounts of suffering for the betterment of mankind. You have the right to disagree with this because of the very institutions in place.

You seem idealistically un-grounded like an evangelical. We use words because they mean things.  Just because you don't like a word doesn't mean I shouldn't use it, especially the word 'religious' and 'soul' given the context.

People like to preach 'everything is one' which is a good message. Fact is it is nearly hopeless to teach (attempts=religion,philosophy). It's your personal circumstances that matter in life. Part of those circumstances are the relationships people have. 

If you have the relationships with other people to the point where you can sincerely say "I am you and you are me" then the whole 'everything is one' concept becomes applicable in apparent material terms. The history, however which people forget, haunts the present.

Moral relativism has a hedonistic, malevolent bottom.

"Compassion is folly in the eyes of wisdom". When I started this thread, I was far more passionate about sharing the ongoing process of comprehension of "God experiences". It's folly though.
(01-16-2015, 01:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If intelligent infinity didn't always flow through us we couldn't exist. Nor would our dreams.
Miss you Gemini
Just to clarify for everyone here

I believe the contact with "intelligent infinity" is beyond simple.

No out there mystical attainment.

It is simply, the level of love and devotion one has for their body expression - light body - energy body.

Simply, it is concentration on the field of the energy body and such a love for it that the expression matches closely the love of Source for the physical existence.
Pages: 1 2