Bring4th

Full Version: What does anybody predict will be the future of this octave of densities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Wisdom Octave sounds swell.
(04-10-2015, 05:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The Wisdom Octave sounds swell.

GW, you are such a mind reader! That's exactly what I was just thinking about. The octave of light, or the octave of awareness (as light is awareness).

Yggdrasil

Well, presumably that is the octave we are moving in to next.
(04-10-2015, 05:41 PM)Yggdrasil Wrote: [ -> ]Well, presumably that is the octave we are moving in to next.

In the 1st density of that octave, do you think that we start off as an elemental being (the physical substance of fire, earth, air, water)?
I think we start off as guardians. They are from the 8th density of this Octave, or 1st density of next. But Ra didn't say anything about higher densities in the next Octave.
(04-10-2015, 05:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think we start off as guardians. They are from the 8th density of this Octave, or 1st density of next. But Ra didn't say anything about higher densities in the next Octave.

That's not right. It goes 0th (which is also 8th), and then 1st and so on.

Yggdrasil

I don't think there is a "zero density" in the octave structure, but rather the octave structure uses many zero densities and 'colours' them. All of the densities are 'zero densities' with intelligent energy moving through them. The intelligent energy vibrates them in to structures of their corresponding densities.
(04-10-2015, 05:50 PM)Yggdrasil Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there is a "zero density" in the octave structure, but rather the octave structure uses many zero densities and 'colours' them. All of the densities are 'zero densities' with intelligent energy moving through them. The intelligent energy vibrates them in to structures of their corresponding densities.

How do you interpret this quote:

Quote:28.15 Questioner: Now, as the major galaxy is created, and I am assuming all of its densities— I am assuming all— there are eight densities created when this major galaxy is created. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct. However, it is well to perceive that the eighth density functions also as the beginning density or first density, in its latter stages, of the next octave of densities.
Category: Densities

Do you take that to mean that mid 8th density is actually 1st density?
(04-10-2015, 05:55 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:28.15 Questioner: Now, as the major galaxy is created, and I am assuming all of its densities— I am assuming all— there are eight densities created when this major galaxy is created. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct. However, it is well to perceive that the eighth density functions also as the beginning density or first density, in its latter stages, of the next octave of densities.
Category: Densities

Do you take that to mean that mid 8th density is actually 1st density?

Later stages of the 1rst density is what it says.

Ra said that polarity in the previous octave was that of movers and moved. That's how far we can't guess the next octave. 

Quote:78.14 Questioner: But, in doing this, there was at the center of the galaxy, the lack of knowledge or the lack of concept of possibility of extending the first distortion, so as to allow for what we have experienced as polarity. Was there any concept of polarity carried through from the previous octave in the sense of service-to-others or service-to-self polarity?

Ra: I am Ra. There was polarity in the sense of the mover and the moved. There was no polarity in the sense of service to self and service to others.
(03-18-2015, 07:04 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Like the subject says: What does anyone predict will be the future of this octave of densities?

I think the next octave will be very similar to this one, with refinements.

In my opinion every octave is a variation on the 7 rays of being.  The variations, or refinements, are those structures that allow the experience of a given ray to be experienced more eloquently.

So there will be a physical manifestation to all the rays, a lower/middle/higher astral manifestation to all the rays, a devachanic aspect to all the rays, an etheric aspect to all of them, and a buddhic aspect to all of them. And behind them all, the vast and silent all -- the unblinking eye of Beingness -- that all manifestation is sustained by (8th density), and takes place in while they do their song and dance in the stream of space and time.

Also, another little idea I would like to inject into this crowd is that 8th density becomes *all* densities in its later stages.  Not just 1st.  Basically, the whole system of densities is created in time/space first (it is coalesced in the "thought complexes" of love or the Logos), and that particular creation proceeds from the larger to the smaller (7th density down to 1st density).  However, in space/time, it does, indeed, start out in 1st density, and seemingly evolve from the lesser to the greater within the linear stream of time.  So in time/space it goes in backwards, and in a space/time it goes forward.

The octave is an island of 7.  The 8th density, in my opinion, contains all octaves.
(04-10-2015, 10:45 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2015, 07:04 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Like the subject says: What does anyone predict will be the future of this octave of densities?

I think the next octave will be very similar to this one, with refinements.

In my opinion every octave is a variation on the 7 rays of being.  The variations, or refinements, are those structures that allow the experience of a given ray to be experienced more eloquently.

So there will be a physical manifestation to all the rays, a lower/middle/higher astral manifestation to all the rays, a devachanic aspect to all the rays, an etheric aspect to all of them, and a buddhic aspect to all of them.  And behind them all, the vast and silent all -- the unblinking eye of Beingness -- that all manifestation is sustained by (8th density), and takes place in while they do their song and dance in the stream of space and time.

Also, another little idea I would like to inject into this crowd is that 8th density becomes *all* densities in its later stages.  Not just 1st.  Basically, the whole system of densities is created in time/space first (it is coalesced in the "thought complexes" of love or the Logos), and that particular creation proceeds from the larger to the smaller (7th density down to 1st density).  However, in space/time, it does, indeed, start out in 1st density, and seemingly evolve from the lesser to the greater within the linear stream of time.  So in time/space it goes in backwards, and in a space/time it goes forward.

The octave is an island of 7.  The 8th density, in my opinion, contains all octaves.

Would you say that 8th density is before 1st density and acts as a kind of 0th density? I realize that you think that 8th density has all densities, but would you say that 8th density precedes 1st density?
(04-10-2015, 10:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Would you say that 8th density is before 1st density and acts as a kind of 0th density? I realize that you think that 8th density has all densities, but would you say that 8th density precedes 1st density?

Absolutely. It is both alpha and omega. Beginning and end.

It is infinity, and all the densities are simply the whittling, or narrowing, down of that infinity to a series of specific vibrational manifestations/experiential nexi. What we would call "rays".
Maybe when the third person answers my question, the answer will make me enlightened. Tongue  It will make the perfect parable.
Time is an illusion, all Octaves are done and over with in the One.
(04-10-2015, 11:47 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2015, 10:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Would you say that 8th density is before 1st density and acts as a kind of 0th density? I realize that you think that 8th density has all densities, but would you say that 8th density precedes 1st density?

Absolutely.  It is both alpha and omega.  Beginning and end.

It is infinity, and all the densities are simply the whittling, or narrowing, down of that infinity to a series of specific vibrational manifestations/experiential nexi.  What we would call "rays".

I didn't even see this reply. Thanks, anagogy.
Even going into 7th or 8th density is not as intense as 3D is it?
(04-11-2015, 11:11 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Even going into 7th or 8th density is not as intense as 3D is it?

I'd say for sure not as intense.
I think when you experience All That Is in 7D, you're not behind a veil and it is much stretched out, so definitely less intense than 3D.

In 8th density you don't have a body I don't think.
(04-11-2015, 11:19 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think when you experience All That Is in 7D, you're not behind a veil and it is much stretched out, so definitely less intense than 3D.

In 8th density you don't have a body I don't think.

It's hard to really know what's in 8th density. Ra was our only source and he himself didn't know much about it.
In 8th density I think we are a Universe, so we probably do have a body which is a physical universe of 7 densities.

But 8th density is Infinity, so we are probably more than a Universe.
(04-11-2015, 11:28 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 8th density I think we are a Universe, so we probably do have a body which is a physical universe of 7 densities.

But 8th density is Infinity, so we are probably more than a Universe.

I think you meant that in the next octave we are a universe of seven densities each. 

Yeah, that seems to make sense. I can't remember where you saw that in 8th density we'll have our own universe. Where was that?
I thought if we were a universe, than that meant we had a universe, semantically.
(04-11-2015, 11:42 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought if we were a universe, than that meant we had a universe, semantically.

No because 8th density is the 0th density before 1st density in the next octave. Anagogy confirmed it. 8th density is not the whole octave of 7 densities. But where did you see that about each of us having our own universe in the next octave?
(04-11-2015, 12:32 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 11:42 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought if we were a universe, than that meant we had a universe, semantically.

No because 8th density is the 0th density before 1st density in the next octave. Anagogy confirmed it. 8th density is not the whole octave of 7 densities. But where did you see that about each of us having our own universe in the next octave?

From the CHANI project:

"u keep on belive u get yor own universe"

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3541
Well not necessarily in the next Octave but at some point in your own evolution you ought to reach awareness of a whole Octave's Logos. From the way I see things at some point you may reach awareness of an "infinite" number of Octaves as you grow in awareness as the One Intelligent Infinity of Itself.
Can't I just dissolve back into Infinity?
(04-11-2015, 01:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can't I just dissolve back into Infinity?

If someone somewhere succeeds in breaking all of Creation maybe we'll all return to the void. Very unlikely but then again, Creation is infinite so who knows.
(04-11-2015, 01:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 01:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can't I just dissolve back into Infinity?

If someone somewhere succeeds in breaking all of Creation maybe we'll all return to the void. Very unlikely but then again, Creation is infinite so who knows.

That is destined to happen eventually. Ra said that he believes everything to be cyclical. But that just means that it all starts over again. But with more awareness.
(04-11-2015, 01:16 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 01:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

That is destined to happen eventually. Ra said that he believes everything to be cyclical. But that just means that it all starts over again. But with more awareness.

That's why there are agents of order and agents of disorder. Everything is only there to be temporary.
Lighthead and Minyatur, you are both very wise. You seem like you hail from the 5th or wisdom density.
Pages: 1 2 3 4