Bring4th

Full Version: What does anybody predict will be the future of this octave of densities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(04-11-2015, 01:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Lighthead and Minyatur, you are both very wise. You seem like you hail from the 5th or wisdom density.

Thanks, GW. My calculations say that I'm from early 6th density. From the part that oversees 5th density. So maybe that's why.
(04-11-2015, 01:26 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 01:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Lighthead and Minyatur, you are both very wise. You seem like you hail from the 5th or wisdom density.

Thanks, GW. My calculations say that I'm from early 6th density. From the part that oversees 5th density. So maybe that's why.

It's not a compliment, he's saying we're unbalanced toward wisdom.  Wink
What about one who thinks they may be from the next octave because they don't fit into any density definition?
(04-11-2015, 01:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about one who thinks they may be from the next octave because they don't fit into any density definition?

The descriptions of densities is very lacking. They seem like a one step thing (love, wisdom, synthesis of both) but they are very long many things are experienced within each.

I also can't guess your home density and this is from since I've been on this forum. (You were the first one with whom I interacted if I remember correctly)
(04-11-2015, 01:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about one who thinks they may be from the next octave because they don't fit into any density definition?

I'm pretty sure that that person would demonstrate an extreme purity of spirituality. Wink  Did you ever fully read that PM I sent you? The one where I revisited your calculation.
I'm not very pure, but I think that not much gets to me.

No I don't remember which pm you are referring to.
(04-11-2015, 03:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not very pure, but I think that not much gets to me.

No I don't remember which pm you are referring to.

The one I sent you before you told me you were watching What the Bleep. I got the impression that you didn't really read it since you were watching the movie. You might want to look at it again.
What's the title/subject of the pm? I have many.
(04-11-2015, 04:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What's the title/subject of the pm? I have many.

It's the very first one titled, An Epiphany!! It has an icon of a light bulb. The very first one in that "series."
(04-11-2015, 04:11 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 04:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What's the title/subject of the pm? I have many.

It's the very first one titled, An Epiphany!! It has an icon of a light bulb. The very first one in that "series."

Yes, the notion was exciting.
Thanks. Your notion caused me to change my slogan to 8th density Logos.
(04-11-2015, 03:39 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm pretty sure that that person would demonstrate an extreme purity of spirituality. Wink  Did you ever fully read that PM I sent you? The one where I revisited your calculation.

Not necessarily, he'd play the role needed to be played. There isn't anything that is impure afterall.
Thanks Minyatur.
(04-11-2015, 04:46 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Not necessarily, he'd play the role needed to be played. There isn't anything that is impure afterall.

But I get the impression that a Wanderer from the next octave would display an intense spirituality in some way. Whether that would be expressed as almost pure love, or wisdom, etcetera. No? I feel that it would be so that they wouldn't really be able to hide it.
The wanderer from the next octave could be happy go lucky. Not really perturbed at anything that goes on. And play the part that is needed as described earlier.

I_Am_The_One

LOL I Love you nuts. No where else in the world I tell you. No were else.

I_Am_The_One

Ima tell you now, I was sts. Possibly even orion.
(04-11-2015, 05:07 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 04:46 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

But I get the impression that a Wanderer from the next octave would display an intense spirituality in some way. Whether that would be expressed as almost pure love, or wisdom, etcetera. No? I feel that it would be so that they wouldn't really be able to hide it.

I'd tend to agree but then again this is one big Universe and a role is greatly defined by what is needed by other-selves. Under the law of confusion, we know nothing.
(04-11-2015, 07:54 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Ima tell you now, I was sts. Possibly even orion.

I knew that.

I_Am_The_One

(04-11-2015, 07:56 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 07:54 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Ima tell you now, I was sts. Possibly even orion.

I knew that.

Elucidate Further please?
(04-11-2015, 08:13 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]

I knew that.

You agree with what I say for one. BigSmile 

Secondly you tend to defend Oneness over having intentions to polarize the planet positively and positive entities do seem to come with that distortion to a great extent.

Quote:36.17 Questioner: Then what is the motivation for the… Oh, let me finish that question first. What is the motiv— what is the mechanism that this unusual sixth-density entity would wish to gain to polarize more negatively through wandering?

Ra: I am Ra. The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.

Similarly, the negatively oriented Wanderer dares to hazard the forgetting in order that it might accelerate its progress in evolution in its own density by serving itself in third density by offering to other-selves the opportunity to hear the information having to do with negative polarization.

That's how I picture us both, being here to share wisdom. Ironically I perceive the service-to-self in that to be about a desire to be understood on what is not apparent in this 3D plane. When I first thought about this I resonated strongly and at the same time felt a great resentment I do not wish to have. The resentment has nothing to do with anything I've experienced in this lifetime and seemed to be directed toward 6D STO groups. I deem that resentment uneeded but it felt deep and might have been part of myself for one hell of a long time. 

How do you drop resentment about not being understood? You work to be understood.

I_Am_The_One

(04-11-2015, 08:28 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I knew that.

Secondly you tend to defend Oneness over having intentions to polarize the planet positively and positive entities do seem to come with that distortion to a great extent.

Quote:36.17 Questioner: Then what is the motivation for the… Oh, let me finish that question first. What is the motiv— what is the mechanism that this unusual sixth-density entity would wish to gain to polarize more negatively through wandering?

Ra: I am Ra. The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.

Similarly, the negatively oriented Wanderer dares to hazard the forgetting in order that it might accelerate its progress in evolution in its own density by serving itself in third density by offering to other-selves the opportunity to hear the information having to do with negative polarization.

That's how I picture us both, being here to share wisdom. Ironically I perceive the service-to-self in that to be about a desire to be understood on what is not apparent in this 3D plane. When I first thought about this I resonated strongly and at the same time felt a great resentment I do not wish to have. The resentment has nothing to do with anything I've experienced in this lifetime and seemed to be directed toward 6D STO groups. I deem that resentment uneeded but it felt deep and might have been part of myself for one hell of a long time. 

How do you drop resentment about not being understood? You work to be understood.

Holy, I agree 100 percent. Especially about the understood part. No one here everrrrr understands me. I do find your posts very agreeable. I believe I have come to share my wisdom and alternatively gain compassion at once. MY mark is not 5th density negative. but 7d unity. From what I gather from your post, you believe yourself to be from an sts orientation. yes?
(04-11-2015, 08:44 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 08:28 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I knew that.

Holy, I agree 100 percent. Especially about the understood part. No one here everrrrr understands me. I do find your posts very agreeable. I believe I have come to share my wisdom and alternatively gain compassion at once. MY mark is not 5th density negative. but 7d unity. From what I gather from your post, you believe yourself to be from an sts orientation. yes?

In term of past yes, but I believe I am here to work my polarity bias. In this lifetime I do not feel negative and rather more positive but I try to remain on the edge of both. I do also seek 7D unity for myself and other-selves.

I_Am_The_One

I have set this life up to the extent, I have no independence, I have two children. I serve endlessly and love with all my heart. I have denied "myself" to the greatest extent possible. The catalyst are so close and intense, and they all consist of learning love and compassion. I am very very weary in this incarnation, to be honest.
I've channeled my higher-self the question of how many lifetimes I've had on Earth and the answer was that this was my 7th. So I'd say I've already done most of the work for that. This incarnation seem very easy going and the only aspect I've had sorrow and struggle with is about the person I consider my twin-flame.
My greatest desire would be to be reunited with her. My second greatest desire is to not be bored...

I_Am_The_One

(04-11-2015, 08:54 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]My greatest desire would be to be reunited with her. My second greatest desire is to not be bored...

I pulled out all the stops on this one minyutar. The only grace and ace, I have. Is my twin flame. This is a big lifetime for me. I can feel the call.

I_Am_The_One

Why do you find yourself bored? I am sorry about your soul mate. Anything is possible.
(04-11-2015, 08:47 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]In term of past yes, but I believe I am here to work my polarity bias. In this lifetime I do not feel negative and rather more positive but I try to remain on the edge of both. I do also seek 7D unity for myself and other-selves.

Polarity can be seen in a direct way in the use of the spirit complex.  The spirit complex is that which plunges into the vast infinite potentials of creation, and scoops out the light for one's own use.

If this light (ie Intelligence) is then directed for positive service - which benefits both others and oneself, then it is brightly radiant.  If this light is absorbed for the purposes of manifesting control, then this Light is not shared.  A negative entity is experienced as being physically cold, as they absorb the warmth and energy from everything around them.

What you referenced as positive polarity moves directly into integration and unity.  It's the pathway that leads to unity.
(04-11-2015, 08:49 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I have set this life up to the extent, I have no independence, I have two children. I serve endlessly and love with all my heart. I have denied "myself" to the greatest extent possible. The catalyst are so close and intense, and they all consist of learning love and compassion. I am very very weary in this incarnation, to be honest.

so you somehow chafe at your constraints?

Although it does seem great that you understand (and appreciate) the nature of your catalyst in pointing to love and compassion.  Do you have an example of that recently from real life?
Pages: 1 2 3 4