Bring4th

Full Version: If you activate your green-ray too early, how do you repair the damage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-27-2017, 06:01 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]I also know one person with strong heart chakra who in eagerness in service to others is trying to "save the world". Her attentiveness and generosity sometimes gets rejected very unkindly. She feels so hurt after other's negative response ...

I also thought of what Ra said in session 67. You can't serve where no such service is requested.

Ches, I wish you a careful reopening of heart.

Quote:67.26 Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

Thus it would not consider your service as such. On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst you might perhaps perceive this as not being of service. You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator; two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

67.27 Questioner: Thank you. In closing that part of the discussion I would just say that if there is anything that we can do that is within our ability— and I understand that there are many things such as the ones that you just mentioned that are not within our ability— that we could do for this particular entity, if you would in the future communicate its requests to us we will at least consider them because we would like to serve in every respect. Is this agreeable to you?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.

Yep spot on, that was one of the lessons I learned as well. I kinda did a lot of blog posts about that particular issue, from different aspects, even when I was "in it". At the time I was like, reprimanding myself for judging anyone as 'needing' my help at all. Just, unfortunately as it ended up getting darker, it got more confusing as to where my role was, the psychosis kicked-in, really was up against a big catalyst (I didn't 'look' for catalysts as being 'my' big issue though cos I was invincible in my crazy lol).. and my pride/ego was too much at the time to recognize that "I" had issues, and that one of them was my thinking that I was here to help hehe, even though there was no help requested. And many others, many wounds uncovered. And humility finally got to see the light of day too as my ego came crashing back down.

IChing was helpful in so much shadow work.. wow, I am starting to see how the IChing and the Law of One are so similar - no wonder I resonated so much when I couldn't trust anything else. Much wisdom. Wonder if the insights they got were from the same source all those years ago.. (did they ever ask this?).  Because I know that it reaffirmed to me the same thing, that you cannot help those who are not requesting it, or maybe our inner-self knows this, but sometimes needs some kind of validation to 'get it'. hehe

Quote:The sage does not recruit students; the students seek him.
He asks nothing but a sincere desire to learn.
If the student doubts or challenges his authority, the sage regretfully cuts his losses.

and another for the collation of the experience..

Quote:One’s composure will see one through catastrophic conditions with a harmonious and effective spirit. Disaster and collapse can ensue, but the wise will discover strengths and weaknesses within him, and arrange his affairs accordingly. Sometimes a shock to the system will awaken you to the reality of your situation. Shock awakens feelings of fear and wonder; if you can keep your composure, heightened perceptions illuminate the state you are in with such clarity, that facing your problems brings relief and with relief comes laughter. The impact of the storm spreads far and wide. It’s a dangerous situation. Stay calm, but be prepared for damages.

I don't have the same strong desire to "save the world" anymore, but I still resonate with the path of helping/serving others and the lightworkers project is about that, bringing together others for the purpose of helping each other, it's no longer this ummm.. big 'save the world' vibe that I was touting with over-bearing passion years ago lol, but when I look at my life and wonder "what should I do while I'm here?" I am called towards this, making my career and my 'daily' the bringing together of like-minds to help each other. Like Don's analogy:

Quote:6.31 Questioner: In a positively oriented society with service to others, it would be simple to move a large boulder by getting everyone to help move it. In a society oriented towards service to self, it would be much more difficult to get everyone to work on the boulder for the good of all; therefore, it is much easier to get things done to create the service-to-other principle and to grow in positively oriented communities than it is in negative. Is this correct? [Inaudible]

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
Some sayings inspired by charity of Mother Teresa:

'God doesn't require us to succeed. He only requires that you try.'

'Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.'

'I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.'

'I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot. Together we can do great things.'
It's difficult right now to keep switching between "believing" and "disbelieving" because "believing" is what got me in trouble.. I wish I could step back into myself back then - knowing what I know now, but that doesn't seem possible, but when I was in that state, I was so certain about everything & so loving of the whole world, of everything, of all that is.. I felt the oneness, hugged-by-life, everything was perfect (and it wasn't that 'everything was perfect', but I saw the grand-design as it's explained in the law-of-one and I understood & felt it's perfection... and that once it had clicked, I hoped that it would 'click' for others too, that noone need to experience any kind of 'suffering' anymore).

Fast forward 3 years and now when I read the Law of One, I really resonate, but I don't have that same "knowing" that I had before, everything is always up for doubt/contemplation, and the only feeling is that "there's some kind of underlying resonance but it was like that catalyst was "proof" to me that "that's not how you are supposed to live" - like a wake-up call from the universe saying "wrong path" - if you live that way - you will be harmed, and go insane.

While there are so many benefits that I've received over the past 3 years since this transpired, as in from trying to understand and shadow work and "keeping small & away from everyone", I'm a lot more grounded now, a lot more "the observer" rather than the "player" .. it's hard to find compassion or understanding for others, and there's no more 'joy'... and that was a big part of "what made me, me", my identity to the world. And I scrutinize everything, I never stop searching for answers for how that transpired. Hardest catalyst I've ever had to face is when I was so certain that everything was perfect and could be accepted hehe.. how's that for irony Smile It was the best and life is really kind of empty without that certainty.

Honestly the weirdest thing is how I was 'so certain' & how magical life was in that state (and how delusional it was coming down from it when I was "trying NOT to believe it because "I" must be crazy, (but how do you undo everything you believe) and not being able to find anywhere to 'land' my feet because it was everything that I believed - all my 'truth's - that was 'up for trial'.

Now I see others who are like, "over-powering" and I think - crap, was that what I was like? I did not see myself as that, but when I see it in others, I think - omg, I can't believe that was me?

Anyway, I know there is more to it, but when listening to that podcast about the opening of the energies too soon and it making people go nuts... I thought, maybe that's what happened (even though there are 'mainstream' ways of seeing it after-the-fact.. when I was "in it", it felt cosmic.. like, not mainstream). That the 'mainstream fears' was just how it played out "after" something cosmic or quantum transpired (especially cos I was messing with my 'lid' of beliefs at the time - it's like I got what I wanted and I wasn't ready to see what unfolded).

This forum post is just an inch compared to the mile of experiences that transpired within a few months. I'm curious about the connection to the kundalini-awakening (I was never a kundalini believer... but when I was searching for 'what the heck happened to me'... I had all the same symptoms as that (except the snake energy or whatever they talk about there). Also psychosis. Also... dark entities taking over. All of that seems plausible too, but definitely curious about the green-ray energies, because that's something I haven't explored yet and could actually be what happened because it was a kind of utopian world that I stepped into.. until it wasn't.

And today I had a 'down day', which happens every now and then. I thought... I wonder if I'm "service to self", not "service to others".. and I looked at my negative-life and how the positive has been my 'focus' but not my 'truth' for much of my life. Anyway, just had that thought which wasn't a good one and doesn't feel true because I've always had a big heart but I feel like I really failed some kind of test, at a crucial time in humanity when I was "making the choice", when it felt "urgent" that we "save everyone"... and then at that very same time period.. I come crashing down, and I feel like that I was supposed to choose unconditional love and that my fall-from-grace (choosing to be over-loving despite my own integrity / what felt 'right' because of my beliefs at the time.. I don't know how to explain cos everything became a bit cross-eyed when the dark stuff started coming in and I was facing fears). I didn't see anything as wrong, until.. I fell. Then, I saw my whole life as wrong.

Anyway just expressing my crazy thoughts somewhere today since I haven't been able to look at this angle in public before because it was "so crazy" to think this way at the time. I hope that when I "get the thoughts out", I don't have the thoughts swimming around in my head.
We contain all things, both light and dark! You are service to others my friend Smile having negative or dark thoughts doesn't make you service to self. I heard this the other day... as we continue to open the heart we are called to continually up our balance in love and wisdom. You are seeing the world and yourself more clearly, and it is not all bright and pleasant. Acceptance and understanding are important as you see the shadows in the world and yourself. Be patient with yourself! Be kind and compassionate to yourself. We are in very intense times right now on our planet. Catalyst is challenging and difficult.

As we continue to walk our spiritual path, truths that we once believed can fall away. You are growing! Nothing is known in third density. What I've discovered along my path is that I really don't know anything! Everything that I had once thought to be true has almost entirely been shown to be other than what I perceived. Things are not as they appear. If you truly wish to know truth and to open your heart, trials and testing will come your way. You WILL be shown the truth, and the truth is not always pretty and pleasant. The truth can be ugly, painful, and uncomfortable.

In my estimation, I think you are doing just fine! You are certainly service to others, in my opinion. It's okay to take care of yourself and to love yourself. I'm fact, it's necessary to do so if one wishes to be effective in service to others. All is well my friend! You can always talk to us anytime Smile
nm deleted
It's just your blue expressing itself. Your heart basically tests all the experiences it has, dumps them all, and then re-assesses what it wants on a soul level. Basically just deeper into yourself. Now, when you rebuild, will you keep your creation... or tear it all down?
(07-29-2017, 05:48 AM)ches Wrote: [ -> ]...observer..

just my humble opinion, most of this is from books reading, not my own experience, so might not correct.

I never get into this 'unconditional love' state, or get green ray open. But sometimes I have same confusion as you. e.g. sometimes I feel I was detached from the world, no love, no hate, no fear etc. but I don't think this is a bad thing, especially after I found a few more people in my meditation group have similar feeling.

I "guess" this "emptiness" might be actually 5th density feeling/state, since 5th density is about "wisdom", it can't have too much emotional factor.
if you and other enlightened person are actually wanderers from 5th density, then their "normal" state is this quiet/wisedom state, not the unconditional love state.

On the other hand, to graduate from 5 density to 6 density, people might to need a little more "love", that's the reason they come to earth, help others, while helping themselves, or at least to experience/know what will happen if there's not enough love.
It's like I am trying to answer your questions, but in fact, trying to give myself an answer, Law of One use the term "teach/learn" .

on the other hand, based on book "alien interview", we created this world for us to play, even this "graduation" thing is part of the game rule. so nothing to be worried about, even to be cared too much ( I guess many people might hate this attitude :-) )

by the way,
Besides Law of One, I am also reading books from omnec onec (http://omnec-onec.com/). it's very similar to Law of One, but much easier for me to understand. and sometimes I might mix her terms with Law of One terms.
(07-30-2017, 08:36 AM)the Wrote: [ -> ]I "guess" this "emptiness" might be actually 5th density feeling/state, since 5th density is about "wisdom", it can't have too much emotional factor.
if you and other enlightened person are actually wanderers from 5th density, then their "normal" state is this quiet/wisedom state, not the unconditional love state.

Yeah I also noticed I'm getting wiser. or maybe more conscious. I was very impulsive and acted dumb when I was younger.
There's an element that I haven't found in this thread yet, but I think it should definitely be considered. Remember, always, that a human being on planet earth who touches intelligent infinity lights up spacetime in ways that draw the gaze of every dark, negatively polarized entity on and around this planet. To date this has been their world (at least for a very long time...the "official" history of earth is almost entirely service-to-self oriented), and they never let a lightworker here start issuing forth without immediately moving to quell them.

Ches, your experience sounds to me like the dark night of the soul that inevitably follows someone awakening to their Light here. It serves us as souls to submit ourselves to these things on some level, and we can definitely use the catalyst, as this thread has been exploring. But it never hurts to give credit where credit is due, and the "dark night of the soul" is, I believe, always a result of the negatively polarized control mechanisms on this planet clamping down on you to keep you from...well...waging war against them, basically. We are infiltrators after all, inserted deep behind "enemy" lines in order to sabotage the negative way of life on this world and end their reign. That sort of thing doesn't go unnoticed...or unopposed.

The attacks are designed and perpetrated in ways that draw one back down into lower vibration emotions, especially fear. They target our sanity and our beliefs. They most especially target our mission. I find it telling that you refer at times to how you "thought" you were here to save the world, but how you don't think that now. They even have you thinking that you were crazy to believe that in the first place.

But what if you ARE here to save the world from them? Judging by your experiences, it seems to me that THEY believe you are.
(07-30-2017, 09:17 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]The attacks are designed and perpetrated in ways that draw one back down into lower vibration emotions, especially fear. They target our sanity and our beliefs. They most especially target our mission. I find it telling that you refer at times to how you "thought" you were here to save the world, but how you don't think that now. They even have you thinking that you were crazy to believe that in the first place.

But what if you ARE here to save the world from them? Judging by your experiences, it seems to me that THEY believe you are.

I agree. but they can't do anything unless you let them by your own free will. that is why we have to be more and more careful as we grow.
(07-30-2017, 08:36 AM)the Wrote: [ -> ]I never get into this 'unconditional love' state, or get green ray open. But sometimes I have same confusion as you. e.g. sometimes I feel I was detached from the world, no love, no hate, no fear etc. but I don't think this is a bad thing, especially after I found a few more people in my meditation group have similar feeling.

I "guess" this "emptiness" might be actually 5th density feeling/state, since 5th density is about "wisdom", it can't have too much emotional factor.

Unconditional love, once discovered, never disappears. As we develop, we transcend but do not eliminate the earlier level. The animal retains a mineral body, using it in the service of its instincts. The human retains but transcends animal instincts, channeling them into behavior using self-awareness. The spiritually awakened human expresses unconditional love using self-awareness, instincts, and the body. There's no reason to believe this does not continue into the 5th density as wisdom guiding love/self-awareness/instincts/body into more productive avenues than love alone can achieve.

This is supported by LOO statements about 5th density being about "love tempered by wisdom". I take that to mean that, for example, unconditional love may wish to immediately alleviate all the suffering it can, whereas wisdom guiding love may realize that sometimes that is not the most useful approach. For instance, depriving an entity of the experience/opportunity of a struggle may deprive them of developing a strength of character that would be of great benefit to the entity, in the same way that cutting a butterfly out of its chrysalis rather than allowing it to struggle out leaves it unable to fly.

The green ray of unconditional love remains active throughout our existence unless we are on the service to self path.
(07-30-2017, 09:17 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]There's an element that I haven't found in this thread yet, but I think it should definitely be considered. Remember, always, that a human being on planet earth who touches intelligent infinity lights up spacetime in ways that draw the gaze of every dark, negatively polarized entity on and around this planet. To date this has been their world (at least for a very long time...the "official" history of earth is almost entirely service-to-self oriented), and they never let a lightworker here start issuing forth without immediately moving to quell them.

Ches, your experience sounds to me like the dark night of the soul that inevitably follows someone awakening to their Light here. It serves us as souls to submit ourselves to these things on some level, and we can definitely use the catalyst, as this thread has been exploring. But it never hurts to give credit where credit is due, and the "dark night of the soul" is, I believe, always a result of the negatively polarized control mechanisms on this planet clamping down on you to keep you from...well...waging war against them, basically. We are infiltrators after all, inserted deep behind "enemy" lines in order to sabotage the negative way of life on this world and end their reign. That sort of thing doesn't go unnoticed...or unopposed.

The attacks are designed and perpetrated in ways that draw one back down into lower vibration emotions, especially fear. They target our sanity and our beliefs. They most especially target our mission. I find it telling that you refer at times to how you "thought" you were here to save the world, but how you don't think that now. They even have you thinking that you were crazy to believe that in the first place.

This is definitely something I explored in detail when I started thinking that this is possible. I wrote heaps of blog posts about it, but I remember doing this video (and not uploading it at the time). Today I made it unlisted to reply to this post, so we can explore psychosis or something!  This video was about me trying to come to terms with multi-dimensional beings "manipulating me".  So I think I "gave" them power because I was so full of fear? (When I talk about this experience with others, I say that I "made friends" with my demons to make them go away). I think my mind flipped when he started bringing in the incest stuff into our conversations which I could never bring up on my videos because I work with him (and still work with him) and even though co-workers don't know about my channel.. it was a bit risky to post something so .. damaging to my reputation. (I didn't want people to think I was crazy, whilst thinking.. s***, I'm going crazy). I even though these negative-entities were manipulating him to even bring that into his realm, and "bring it into my realm". Like using him to attack me. Or something. My mind definitely flipped. In the video I said that I'm scared but looking back at it now, I was petrified Smile

Thank you SO much for putting up your video. Don't judge me when I say it was a delight to watch, at least until you've heard me out. ;D

That was one of the most fascinating sermons on the experience of awakening to the realities of this world that I have ever encountered. Not a word of it sounded crazy to me. Quite the contrary. It was lucid, accurate, and amazingly organized. I'm going to watch it again and make some notes so I can address more of what you had to say, but for now, I have some thoughts about the later points that are fresh in my mind.

Having watched the video, I'm more certain than ever of my "diagnosis," as it were. You definitely touched intelligent infinity. That moment when you were lying in bed and connected into Source and saw the universe from its perspective and knew all truth...the information you momentarily acquired vanished from your mind because you slipped out of the meditative state and broke the connection when you got up to go shout it from the rooftops! It's not that you weren't supposed to see it, it's that you closed your Eye. That state is still out there for you, and connecting into it is a birthright that has been stolen from us. (And when you figure out how, let us know, or start a mystery school or something.) But you penetrated that veiling, and the light of the Creator came ripping down into the darkness here. It didn't do anything to harm you. But it sure as hell did light you up like a searchlight to every dark entity around.

They would have flocked to you instantly. Some would have come to feed off of you, and some would have come to repair the breach your Light made in their control systems. They do that by battering you back down into low vibrations, as you intuited at the time. They do it by implanting your astral body (or other levels of your multidimensional form) with...things of an apparently technological nature. They definitely do it by manipulating the people around you, as you also knew. And those that they really, REALLY have, are people with some deep darkness that they harbor in their soul...something that they do that is so wrong, at least by their own standards, that they crave the darkness so that they can hide in it. Those people are the ones they send after you, and they might do it by driving you to them. Good times.

The wonderful news, though, is that you are in no way crazy. You are also, in no way, alone. If you hadn't already, you HAVE found people you can talk to about these things, and there are millions of more of us out there (though most of them don't know who they are yet). We're engaged in an effort to retake this planet from the dark entities that enslaved it several hundred thousand years ago. Yes, there are billions (trillions) of dark entities here. Earth, it seems, is their last bastion. But they are vastly outnumbered by the Light entities who have come to watch us liberate ourselves (and help where our free will allows).

A last bit of good news for now is that you also are entirely capable of protecting yourself. You'd been working on manifesting so you probably know the process, but I'll summarize it for anyone else's convenience. You invoke (or draw down, or give yourself over to) your magical personality, your Higher Self, that version of you from the far distant future that has transcended time and space entirely and comes back to oversee its own learning. While intending to give over control to your higher self (the Intention part is crucial), you simply visualize a white light descending through your chakras from the universe above, or a white pillar of light surrounding you, or handing over the controls to Player Two, whatever works. (And interestingly, I also don't "see" much while visualizing, but it doesn't seem to matter in the slightest as long as the imagination is engaged.) You next establish an emotional connection to the outcome you desire to create (in this case, manifesting a situation where you are free from all interference by negative entities). Note that only positive outcomes are possible to manifest, you cannot apparently manifest a negating reality, say, "so and so will not bother me" or, "I will not be poor," that sort of thing. It must be a positive assertion, say, "I will remain unmolested by negative people," or "I will always have enough money for my needs and wants." It's a good idea to codify the intention with a proclamation. I usually write these out ahead so I can have it clear in mind. Once you've proclaimed it, the crucial bit is to tap into the multidimensional future where you have already achieved the desired outcome, and you live going forward from that moment in that mindset. Victory HAS been achieved! Now, it is a matter of putting it joyfully out of your mind and simply allowing the universe time to catch up, since our thick, dark veiling causes manifestation to happen slowly. Try not to think about it until the process completes, but simply have faith that it is underway.

Manifest a reality where you are free from all implants and protected from all negative attacks. Manifest a reality where you cancel any agreements you made along the way to take darkness into yourself. (He probably felt great for a while there, but once you cleared yourself, they just went right back to him.) Then, join us in manifesting a reality for this planet where the darkness is gone.
Your friends may think your ideas are divorced from reality because these ideas are not in tune with their own understanding of reality.
They firmly believe that illusions are real. how can we convince them otherwise?
One of my best friends called me a ''new age idiot'' a month ago. I try to not take things personally.

And you're not psychotic. maybe distressed? recent events have been strange.
I know even the knowledge of these negative entities existing can at times scare me.
During 2015 and 2016, I lived in fear and paranoia for more than a year and negative entities bombarded me constantly.
Fear was the main element of my insanity. although only very few times I wasn't conscious while i did crazy things and had strange conversations with my mom who nursed me.

Other than those times, I was always aware of what's going on.
I think you also have this awareness. which will help you a lot as long as you don't give into fear.

BTW I'm not trying to preach/teach or anything like that.. I usually just share my own experiences.
Dear Ches,

Austin, Jim, and I just finished offering our humble replies to your question in the podcast. (To be published next week.) I say humble because we don’t have final answers, and our replies are just a few among others, including the excellent replies you’ve received in this thread.

Prior to doing the podcast I hadn’t read all the surrounding context you’ve posted in this thread. Now that I’m privy to some of the context, additional thoughts come to mind:

(1) Your path is that of the mystic. (I believe most who are attracted to the Law of One have mystical yearnings. It is the essence of the Law of One.) If you study other mystics I believe you will recognize that what you’re going through is not new.

Unfortunately I haven’t read as extensively on the subject of mysticism as I would prefer, but the testimony of mystics and analysis about mystics I have read points to chapters on that path which have characteristics in common with yours. Alternating periods of illumination and darkness, faith and doubt, hope and despair. Trust in the perfection of the plan and self-negating, all-consuming, corrosive doubt.

This is a good book: https://www.amazon.com/Mysticism-Nature-...ref=sr_1_1

As is Dark Night of the Soul by St John of the Cross. (Though it is written through a Christian theological lens that is not always easy to translate.)

(2) Doubt can be tortuous. In that state you cut yourself off from potential inspiration, insight, nurture, sustenance, wholeness, well-being, power to act, sense of rightness, etc.

This, however, is the place of faith. It is where faith is most needed.

There are many ways this faith can be practiced and expressed. Among them are some simple understandings:

• You don’t have to figure it out.
  • You don’t have to have the answers.
  • You can relax.
  • You can trust that you are where you need to be.
  • You needn’t make the light re-appear. You needn’t grasp onto anything solid.
  • There are no life rafts that will “save” you, per se. (Though who knows what agent of catalyst may appear that precipitates an awakening, or a stepping out from the dark place.)
  • You needn’t find the One Great Key that will unlock all the doors.
  • You are where you need to be.
  • For the lover of clarity and insight, confusion is difficult. Be comfortable with confusion.
  • Continue the gentle work of knowing and accepting the self, especially accepting the self.
  • You have strong mental processes capable of all sorts of high-powered analysis. Such analysis is needed and helpful, but it also makes a lot of noise. Quiet down. Be still. Rest in silence.
  • Imprisoned in the shadows though you may often feel that you are, you have help. Ask and even if the reply is un-perceived, trust that it is there.
  • There are no mistakes.

(3) Bringing higher energy into the system will magnify/exacerbate pre-existing blockages and imbalances. For a time one may be able to draw upon that energy, or bring it through from intelligent infinity, in a way that bespeaks the qualities of the illumined state of consciousness (e.g., all is well, I am loved, each is the Creator, there is only service, etc.), but the fault lines in the system will make themselves known.

Like others in this thread, I feel that you were vaulted up to a place of spiritual vision for which you were not entirely prepared. (As I say in the podcast, I think you did more than activate the green-ray.) That does not mean that your former experience of spiritual identity was invalid or wrong, just that there were more fundamental imbalances and blockages that require your attention. There is more work to do.

Please take all of that with a grain of salt, discarding anything that doesn’t work for you. And blessings to you upon your journey of seeking. Smile

With love/light, Gary

6.1  Ra:
The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer. To others there may appear to be miracles. To the one who has carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is commonplace; this is as it should be. The life experience becomes somewhat transformed and the great work goes on.
Sorry for the delay in replying to messages, and I will... I'm taking this all in and right now I'm so grateful, never felt more "at home". My brain is re-integrating and re-wiring itself after 3 years of self-doubt and trying to "make my crazy" go away... I'm now trying to safely "bring it back" and reintegrate it as not-crazy. Feel really calm and at ease and just... integrating xo
Can't wait to hear the podcast! I'm sort of a similarly accidental mystic myself, so this all really resonates with me.

In the meantime, I'm reading sequentially through the L/L Research meeting transcripts, and the next one I came to from January 1988 addressed this very topic. Synchronous!

I'd give the whole transcript a read, but I'll put a particularly salient section here. It's Carla channeling Q'uo:

"The other type of negative entity is a specialized one and of interest largely to those who have at some time chosen to begin a journey, a journey to the source of their beingness. This journey takes the rest of the lifetime and, of course, continues infinitely, yet it is in this density and at this time that more and more entities are making that choice, the choice to serve the Creator by serving others, or the choice to serve the Creator by serving the self. We are of those who serve the one infinite Creator through service to others, and so are each in this seeking circle, and in this we rejoice.

In this circle, for instance, this evening there is a strong power and a strong light. Those who are negatively oriented by careful purpose, whether they be incarnate or discarnate, have an automatic battle with those spots of positivity which glow too brightly and stand too plainly upon the hills of personal experience, for you see, you as a positive entity work not for yourself in terms of what you may gather, but for others, for it is the normal and necessary experience of one who is on the journey of seeking through love in service to others that a very large percentage of the time that you experience there will be some elements of negative intrusion, so that the entity feels not at all positive, but sadly out of kilter, out of tune. These are the productive deserts of testing and temptation in which it is necessary only for the pilgrim of positivity to remain peaceful, loving, gentle, harmless and warrior-like.

Now, we say warrior-like in a very specific way. We ask that you consider what it is that you do in attempting to serve the one infinite Creator. Do you shamble along as a person and put together various collections of pretty things to share in happiness with other pretty people? Or do you wish to live a life in such a way that it is in the end a gift to the one infinite Creator, a gift you have made day by day, moment by moment? You have been given help, and we say from our standpoint, we have been given help. All those presences in the universe which are positive await your call. You are never alone. There is always a solid backing of love, courage, patience and the instinct for the proper time to walk away waiting for you if you can but disengage your computer. Your computer cannot evaluate the intuitions of positive and negative energy that are at the heart of your work in consciousness.

Thus it is that we say that the most effective way to deal with negative energies is constant, persistent, faithful daily meditation, which frees the computer [to] make connections deeper and deeper down into the intuitive and archetypical mind. All of your strength, all of your universe, all of your answers lie deeply within you, and that which you learn, you recognize, and that recognition is the mark of your knowledge. And until you have that recognition, you do not have the knowledge.

As a warrior of light you use no weapon but what may be called the armor of light, the sword of truth, and a wide open heart chakra, loving without stint, without expectation of return, and most of all with no judgment. It is not difficult to love negatively oriented individuals once you can connect into that portion of your deep mind which sees each person, whatever the vagaries of trouble and circumstance, as a holograph of the one infinite Creator. This entity becomes utterly essential to you, and you may pray with a full heart with this person and move from strength to strength, from learning to learning. All threat disappears, all separation vanishes.

We do not wish you to think that we have forgotten our third-density experience. We know that the biases of this very effective illusion make it very difficult to view negative individuals without some alarm. Yet there is no control that such an entity may have over you if you but know who you are, if you but know the choice that you have made.

A portion of the query which began this meditation spoke of an actual incarnate negatively oriented pilgrim which was attempting by means of the use of thought forms negatively to influence the lives and peace of mind of other incarnate entities. This negative entity has learned how to use the light of the infinite Creator. The negative path is very difficult, but it can be walked and light can be learned in its many uses, this as positively. Therefore, it behooves the student of positive polarity constantly to exercise the will to polarize further towards positivity, and when negativity is viewed, to stop and give that entity the honor of an unstinting love, of a generous prayer that it may [be] held upward, that it may be protected, that it may be cherished and loved as a child of the one infinite Creator.

We say to you that those who are armed with light and go forth with that breastplate shining offer their love to those who flee before the onslaught of that terrible powerful creative love. You cannot possess this love, you can only be a channel through which it may flow. If there is this love within you, even such negative societal plans as those monetary and banking schemes questioned about can only seem that which the world wags on about. True, in a society devoted to the orderliness of what you call your bureaucracy, positive individuals are constantly bombarded with those who wish to control you, usually with good humor, with the control seeming to be for your own good, but to the self the control seeming to be anything but good.

It is in these situations where one may see the hidden enemy as the self. It is your negativity that recognizes the paper-pushing negativity of bureaucracy. There is no actual reason that you cannot in such a situation constantly center your mind upon the best that you know, the love that you have experienced, the light that you have indwelt, the joy that has been yours, not because you wish artificially to change your circumstances and so be impregnable to evil, but rather so you may enjoy yourself and give a lighter, more joyful gift at the end of your incarnational experience to the one Creator."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0103.aspx
(08-03-2017, 08:21 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]I'd give the whole transcript a read, but I'll put a particularly salient section here. It's Carla channeling Q'uo:

Fuse, I don't want to derail Ches' thread from its intended purpose, so a quickly reply to say that the portion of this transcript that you quoted is f*cking breathtaking. I've been reading Carla's channeling for a long time now and never reach a limit of marveling at the capacity she gave our higher density friends to clear the mud-strewn eyes, purify the troubled heart, and lift the seeker to the heights of inspiration. Please consider posting this Q'uote in a conspiracy thread sometime. : ) And no reply needed so that we don't interrupt Ches' thread overly much.
deleted
(07-26-2017, 10:05 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Aaron' pid='230686' dateline='1501050506']
Maybe this will help?
http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0313.aspx

Slightly off-topic, but the following quote in the transcript is one of the most confusing sequences of words I've encountered:

Quote:The more sure awareness an entity has of the illusory nature of an illness, then the less this illness can actually create in the way of sickness. If there is a basic key to healing as opposed to curing, it is this: the awareness of the entity moves to that place where that entity feels sure this is reality, where that energy is when the entity states to itself, “This is who I am.” This is, indeed, who that entity is, where that entity will move, what limitation this will attend for learning and what suffering it shall enjoy as it learns.

The base of all experience,all knowledge, and wisdom is the self. The One Infinite Creator is a realization away. There is no separation. All the systems will change and evolve, bodies will change, and we will contort for/as infinity. However The Self is behind it all, or The One Infinite Creator. All that takes place is the self. All that is, is the self. Everything learned, thought, or done has been you, and you doing it. Goddamn your good, I love you.

Now that we know the 'formula', we can begin to access and understand better what is happening here/ within us. I am not saying you, in this life, are personally responsible for everything within the world. I am saying that everything is apart of the greatest, or The One Infinite One. Which ultimately we all are. However as the old adage goes. The Creator is greater then the sum of its parts. Through knowing all taking place is the self,or creator. One can begin to refine how energy transfers, and any action takes place. When one sees the entire universe as one being, one begins to feel unity, fluid dynamic movement between all things.

In my own small opinion. The spiritual life, or being. Once born/awakened. One should not rush its growth. It is much like you, when you were first born. It needs to time to understand its environment, to grow much as you did when you were a child. Give it the chance to live, experience and expound knowledge/wisdom in its own time, it is inevitable. There will be mistakes, but know within error lies the greatest potential to learn. To forgive and unite.

When we rush the spiritual beings growth. We often times have experiences, that hurt us severely. The experience so traumatic, many stuff the experience away avoiding learning or drawing wisdom from the experience. Then on another sub note. The experience being so adverse, and the spiritual beings experience/knowledge so small compared. Often the distortions from such an experience, echo throughout a life.
(07-29-2017, 09:54 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]We contain all things, both light and dark!
Yes, very helpful xo
(07-29-2017, 09:54 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]What I've discovered along my path is that I really don't know anything!
Lol that is totally my mantra these days, the more I learn, the more I learn I don't know anything Smile
(07-30-2017, 08:36 AM)the Wrote: [ -> ]I never get into this 'unconditional love' state, or get green ray open. But sometimes I have same confusion as you. e.g. sometimes I feel I was detached from the world, no love, no hate, no fear etc. but I don't think this is a bad thing, especially after I found a few more people in my meditation group have similar feeling.

On the other hand, to graduate from 5 density to 6 density, people might to need a little more "love", that's the reason they come to earth, help others, while helping themselves, or at least to experience/know what will happen if there's not enough love.
It's like I am trying to answer your questions, but in fact, trying to give myself an answer, Law of One use the term "teach/learn" .

on the other hand, based on book "alien interview", we created this world for us to play, even this "graduation" thing is part of the game rule. so nothing to be worried about, even to be cared too much ( I guess many people might hate this attitude :-) )

by the way,
Besides Law of One, I am also reading books from omnec onec (http://omnec-onec.com/). it's very similar to Law of One, but much easier for me to understand. and sometimes I might mix her terms with Law of One terms.
I don't know if I'll ever get to that state again, I can't even truly imagine it anymore (like, it feels insane to think about now because of 'wrongness' of me for being so ... high in the sky and loving, when ... noone else is like that... ) hehe.. but I guess I'm also surrounded by.. non-like-minds, so who knows what may unfold in the future. I did have to accept "wherever I'm at" to even get to this peaceful calm that I'm experiencing now. There's no "manic-ness" which is what I was experiencing and a despair when I was like.. omg.. I've lost my heart.. I've lost my soul.. I've lost everything that made me, me. I don't know who I am anymore and this world.. sucks now.. lol.. like... really heavy vibe instead of the light-ness from before. It's like I'm experiencing a completely different density. But yeah.. let's trust our soul... that we are exploring exactly what we came here to explore.. so maybe I wanted the full-spectrum experience lol Smile
(08-01-2017, 07:11 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you SO much for putting up your video. Don't judge me when I say it was a delight to watch, at least until you've heard me out. ;D
Fuse, where were you when I needed you? lol.
Thank you so much for the validation... I think 80% of my confusion dissipated just from your reply, although I kinda expected that I would get people saying "that looks like psychosis to me" cos I'm very erratic in that video.
(08-01-2017, 07:11 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]That was one of the most fascinating sermons on the experience of awakening to the realities of this world that I have ever encountered. Not a word of it sounded crazy to me. Quite the contrary. It was lucid, accurate, and amazingly organized.
Seriously, where were you? lol
Life since then has honestly been like that scene in the matrix when you are walking around knowing .. and every single person you encounter is the 'background people' / part of the programme. (not that I see them that way.. but like that.. realization that you are not experiencing or viewing or perceiving the world the same as anyone else in your life, and so therefore have to come to some kind of logical conclusion that... well, the 'majority', don't see it my way, and the only way to validate my experience is through 'other people' validating it, else it's my own secret-crazy).

(08-01-2017, 07:11 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]Having watched the video, I'm more certain than ever of my "diagnosis," as it were. You definitely touched intelligent infinity. That moment when you were lying in bed and connected into Source and saw the universe from its perspective and knew all truth...the information you momentarily acquired vanished from your mind because you slipped out of the meditative state and broke the connection when you got up to go shout it from the rooftops! It's not that you weren't supposed to see it, it's that you closed your Eye. That state is still out there for you, and connecting into it is a birthright that has been stolen from us. (And when you figure out how, let us know, or start a mystery school or something.) But you penetrated that veiling, and the light of the Creator came ripping down into the darkness here. It didn't do anything to harm you.
I tried for more than 2 years every thing to get access again. At the time, I was recording my food diaries, my activities, and what I was listening to, etc. And I have repeated it, and have never got it back again. I had spent a few months detoxing and deliberately eating pinealgland foods/decalcifying diet, and that night I was listening to "Seth Speaks" before bed. Everyone I spoke to about it, has never validated it, in fact, I got quite the opposite reaction.

This is the blog post I did about it for my own "memory" reasons: Download of Knowledge from Source

(08-01-2017, 07:11 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]But it sure as hell did light you up like a searchlight to every dark entity around.
They would have flocked to you instantly. Some would have come to feed off of you, and some would have come to repair the breach your Light made in their control systems. They do that by battering you back down into low vibrations, as you intuited at the time. They do it by implanting your astral body (or other levels of your multidimensional form) with...things of an apparently technological nature.
I wish I had believed in such things at the time, but I was one of those people who thought that if you believe in evil, you experience it, or that only people who believe in that kind of thing, experience it, that it's all what we believe, and so ... if I don't believe... then it doesn't exist Smile hehehe.. so... I wasn't looking for that (until everything fell apart.. but that was like maybe a year after this experience)

(08-01-2017, 07:11 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]They definitely do it by manipulating the people around you, as you also knew. And those that they really, REALLY have, are people with some deep darkness that they harbor in their soul...something that they do that is so wrong, at least by their own standards, that they crave the darkness so that they can hide in it. Those people are the ones they send after you, and they might do it by driving you to them. Good times.  
Good times. Lol. I like your sense of humour Smile
Ironically though, the tarot keeps spitting out this card to me... "try to see the humour in the situation" and it's like.. yeah... still not there Smile

As I've done a lot of work on myself since then, it's really interesting that there seems to be less of a dark influence around. But at that time when everything flipped, I was filled with so much shame and humiliation for sacrificing myself for another, to try and remove "their" demons. And as I was trying to "not believe that", I was wondering why the heck I believed that I was doing that at the time. This is definitely something that is hard to re-integrate (even though it feels sooooo true right now, not just for my "ego"), but it's hard to re-integrate because I don't want to 'blame' anything external for what happened, because I can only work on myself, however, with this knowledge, with this validation I guess, with this "idea that I might not of been crazy to think that"... it's like, well, if you know they exist - really, then life is seen through a completely different lens. I've been using that lens. But I've been also "trying to not" use that lens because I can't vocalize it, it's just something that I can only talk about with me and my "whatever is listening to me" in my mind/or invisible allies etc. But

This was my 'mainstream' way of letting people know they exist - without validating that they exist hehe. Removing Negative Entities

(08-01-2017, 07:11 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]The wonderful news, though, is that you are in no way crazy. You are also, in no way, alone. If you hadn't already, you HAVE found people you can talk to about these things, and there are millions of more of us out there (though most of them don't know who they are yet). We're engaged in an effort to retake this planet from the dark entities that enslaved it several hundred thousand years ago. Yes, there are billions (trillions) of dark entities here. Earth, it seems, is their last bastion. But they are vastly outnumbered by the Light entities who have come to watch us liberate ourselves (and help where our free will allows).
Where are all these other people I can talk my crazy with? Smile

(08-01-2017, 07:11 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]A last bit of good news for now is that you also are entirely capable of protecting yourself. You'd been working on manifesting so you probably know the process, but I'll summarize it for anyone else's convenience. You invoke (or draw down, or give yourself over to) your magical personality, your Higher Self, that version of you from the far distant future that has transcended time and space entirely and comes back to oversee its own learning. While intending to give over control to your higher self (the Intention part is crucial), you simply visualize a white light descending through your chakras from the universe above, or a white pillar of light surrounding you, or handing over the controls to Player Two, whatever works. (And interestingly, I also don't "see" much while visualizing, but it doesn't seem to matter in the slightest as long as the imagination is engaged.) You next establish an emotional connection to the outcome you desire to create (in this case, manifesting a situation where you are free from all interference by negative entities). Note that only positive outcomes are possible to manifest,  you cannot apparently manifest a negating reality, say, "so and so will not bother me" or, "I will not be poor," that sort of thing. It must be a positive assertion, say, "I will remain unmolested by negative people," or "I will always have enough money for my needs and wants." It's a good idea to codify the intention with a proclamation. I usually write these out ahead so I can have it clear in mind. Once you've proclaimed it, the crucial bit is to tap into the multidimensional future where you have already achieved the desired outcome, and you live going forward from that moment in that mindset. Victory HAS been achieved! Now, it is a matter of putting it joyfully out of your mind and simply allowing the universe time to catch up, since our thick, dark veiling causes manifestation to happen slowly. Try not to think about it until the process completes, but simply have faith that it is underway.
I love this analogy "handing over the controls to Player Two," Smile

(08-01-2017, 07:11 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]Manifest a reality where you are free from all implants and protected from all negative attacks. Manifest a reality where you cancel any agreements you made along the way to take darkness into yourself. (He probably felt great for a while there, but once you cleared yourself, they just went right back to him.) Then, join us in manifesting a reality for this planet where the darkness is gone.
Surprisingly I see little change in the ... catalyst-shall-we-say. He seems to be the same no matter what. Just quiet guy to me.. maybe, but very.. cheeky/degrading when he's with his homies. Just young. I do pray/intend good will, always do clearings on the work-place, I do so many things to try and clear that whole area. It doesn't seem to make a difference, except I can't "not" do it... it's like.. "well, I don't know if it's doing anything but I still trust everyone's souls... just their avatar might not be playing very nice, but .. their soul's probably know what they are doing. They are probably - on a soul level - very humble to offer themselves as the catalyst to other people? hehe.. who knows..
(08-01-2017, 08:03 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Your friends may think your ideas are divorced from reality because these ideas are not in tune with their own understanding of reality.
They firmly believe that illusions are real. how can we convince them otherwise?
One of my best friends called me a ''new age idiot'' a month ago. I try to not take things personally.

And you're not psychotic. maybe distressed? recent events have been strange.
I know even the knowledge of these negative entities existing can at times scare me.
During 2015 and 2016, I lived in fear and paranoia for more than a year and negative entities bombarded me constantly.
Fear was the main element of my insanity. although only very few times I wasn't conscious while i did crazy things and had strange conversations with my mom who nursed me.

Other than those times, I was always aware of what's going on.
I think you also have this awareness. which will help you a lot as long as you don't give into fear.

BTW I'm not trying to preach/teach or anything like that.. I usually just share my own experiences.

I hear you, the fear and paranoia. I didn't know what to trust. What was real, what was imagined/paranoia. Lost all trust in myself and others.
I feel the most calm that I've ever been in my life lately, and it keeps .. getting better in that way, like, more and more comfortable for some reason and every week I'm like, wow, "I feel the most calm I've ever felt" .. (like compared to the previous week and the previous week before that, etc). When I think I can't get even more calm and comfortable .. life is giving me an extra-layer of it to experience. No idea what it means, if anything, but maybe I'm more and more coming to accept my part in the game.
(08-01-2017, 02:42 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ] 
(1) Your path is that of the mystic.
This is a good book: https://www.amazon.com/Mysticism-Nature-...ref=sr_1_1

As is Dark Night of the Soul by St John of the Cross. (Though it is written through a Christian theological lens that is not always easy to translate.)

Gary, thank you so much for the recommendation of the Mysticism book and .. even bringing that 'idea of a mystic' to the table because I have never looked into it before either, it's a foreign word for me.

I checked out that book last night and I found paragraph after paragraph of resonation & validation. Wow, the Dark Night of the Soul chapter was so much "my journey explained in a much more succinct way". I took so many notes I nearly copied the whole chapter. And even though I was perusing the book quickly last night because I wanted to glean what it was about, I did a search for "love" and found so many different paragraphs that I recognize in myself too. I almost feel like, every video I've done whilst trying to explain to others what I was experiencing (with the hope of catching the attention of ANYONE that was experiencing the same thing as me, but not finding anyone that I could go left-field with), but each video I did, was me expressing the experiences that these mystics in that book were experiencing with a mainstream-overlay. I really think that book you recommended is a must-read for anyone that's gone through what I have. Wow. Thank you.

Haven't found the other one but I'll have a look.

(08-01-2017, 02:42 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ](2) Doubt can be tortuous. In that state you cut yourself off from potential inspiration, insight, nurture, sustenance, wholeness, well-being, power to act, sense of rightness, etc.

Re: The Doubt.
That's why everything screwed up but at the same time, if I had kept my faith at that time, when it was leading me into some kind of delusion I guess.. it was leading me straight into harm's way. I don't know to describe it but I do think that I had to stop everything before being murdered or seriously harmed by them because of what was transpiring. But yeah... I was "too big for my boots" in way where I thought I was ready for the truth of the universe and really overly-confident in my readiness for more (for EVERYTHING), and really wasn't ready at all.. now I let life unfold at it's own pace, baby-step-by-baby-step Smile

(08-01-2017, 02:42 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ](3) Bringing higher energy into the system will magnify/exacerbate pre-existing blockages and imbalances. For a time one may be able to draw upon that energy, or bring it through from intelligent infinity, in a way that bespeaks the qualities of the illumined state of consciousness (e.g., all is well, I am loved, each is the Creator, there is only service, etc.), but the fault lines in the system will make themselves known.

re: but the fault lines in the system will make themselves known.
Lol, oh how I could write a book on that paragraph after this experience Smile

(08-01-2017, 02:42 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]Like others in this thread, I feel that you were vaulted up to a place of spiritual vision for which you were not entirely prepared. (As I say in the podcast, I think you did more than activate the green-ray.) That does not mean that your former experience of spiritual identity was invalid or wrong, just that there were more fundamental imbalances and blockages that require your attention. There is more work to do. 

Totally agree that I wasn't prepared - definitely humbled me and broke all delusions of grandeur lol.
Can't wait for the podcast .. what day does it come out? I downloaded them all the other day and it's what I listen to when I'm driving and when on breaks at work, etc. I love it, I resonate with every single podcast, it's like.. you are "my kind of people" with the conversations you have. What a blessing to be able to do that each week. I've been trying to #FindTheOthers.. others that I can talk to as freely as you guys do about the topics that interest me.
(08-03-2017, 08:21 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]All those presences in the universe which are positive await your call. You are never alone. There is always a solid backing of love, courage, patience and the instinct for the proper time to walk away waiting for you if you can but disengage your computer. Your computer cannot evaluate the intuitions of positive and negative energy that are at the heart of your work in consciousness.

Thus it is that we say that the most effective way to deal with negative energies is constant, persistent, faithful daily meditation, which frees the computer [to] make connections deeper and deeper down into the intuitive and archetypical mind. All of your strength, all of your universe, all of your answers lie deeply within you, and that which you learn, you recognize, and that recognition is the mark of your knowledge. And until you have that recognition, you do not have the knowledge.

As a warrior of light you use no weapon but what may be called the armor of light, the sword of truth, and a wide open heart chakra, loving without stint, without expectation of return, and most of all with no judgment. It is not difficult to love negatively oriented individuals once you can connect into that portion of your deep mind which sees each person, whatever the vagaries of trouble and circumstance, as a holograph of the one infinite Creator. This entity becomes utterly essential to you, and you may pray with a full heart with this person and move from strength to strength, from learning to learning. All threat disappears, all separation vanishes.

... Therefore, it behooves the student of positive polarity constantly to exercise the will to polarize further towards positivity, and when negativity is viewed, to stop and give that entity the honor of an unstinting love, of a generous prayer that it may [be] held upward, that it may be protected, that it may be cherished and loved as a child of the one infinite Creator.

It is in these situations where one may see the hidden enemy as the self. It is your negativity that recognizes the paper-pushing negativity of bureaucracy. There is no actual reason that you cannot in such a situation constantly center your mind upon the best that you know, the love that you have experienced, the light that you have indwelt, the joy that has been yours, not because you wish artificially to change your circumstances and so be impregnable to evil, but rather so you may enjoy yourself and give a lighter, more joyful gift at the end of your incarnational experience to the one Creator."

This is what I've felt underneath. Hard, so hard at the time though. Maybe also made harder by the "2" people who knew what had happened (a little bit) wanting to kill or jail him for what he had done, or get me to go to the authorities or something. Always trying to make "me" the good-guy in the situation, and my mind was cross-eyed about what to do. Was he harming his family like he was harming these girls or was it something in me that he was "making fun of". Like, making it up to try and "pull down" the light-girl. Kinda. I didn't know if he was seeing just how far he could scare me for his "friend's amusement, and for his own ego-boosting", or if he was really doing these acts (and I still don't know). I just saw someone that needed help and was doing what I could, but then when I started seeing that he was doing things to harm me and my reputation... big-noting himself, etc. I was like .. omg, I'm sacrificing myself for what? Maybe I'm completely delusional. And I didn't want to believe that someone I trusted would be doing that to me, but I did start being "too" pushy because I wasn't accepting the situation (my own ego wasn't accepting the situation). It was a very big lesson for me, lots of humiliation and shame as I started to see myself "through their eyes" instead of "through the eyes of source". lol. I was like, omg... to them, I look insane.. accepting everything.. loving everything.. encouraging that same 'bliss' and the instant manifestation stuff, etc.. So I definitely needed to learn this because I can see how that was a repeating-cycle in my life that I hadn't realized was still there. (I thought I was just being really nice and raising the vibes lol... and instead.. I started to see how I was "too much" - "too out there"). And in so many ways I was. When the fear hit, I was in "save the world" mode (even though it was only my secret-thoughts about it, but I was "in that mode".. like.. definitely some kind of psychosis-something after the fear kicked-in).

But even though what he/they did was very harmful towards me and possibly others (allegedly because I have no way of confirming), I never wanted to harm back. I never wanted to choose anything but love for the situation or circumstance. Even if it meant crucifying myself and my truth never seeing the light of day, I don't think I'm capable of hate or vengeance. But I definitely felt hurt and distraught and at a complete-loss as to what to do because I couldn't trust my own mind, but what others were saying to do, didn't feel right either. So I just had to ... live with the uncertainty. I didn't and still don't want to believe in evil. It's just my delusion I guess, to think that this was just another catalyst for me, another way to level-up, another lesson to learn from.

For the first couple of months maybe I was definitely like this: and a wide open heart chakra, loving without stint, without expectation of return, and most of all with no judgment

But once my own reputation was being damaged by it, I was like, manic, like, in a trance-state-of-disbelief, and then my mind-flipped and everything that has been unravelling since then.

And also, it felt like... really bad timing, but then how could that be? Like, just as I was asking the universe for the "truth", when I was also certain I knew the truth.. why throw this one on me... (and other things... but this one was the big catalyst that I couldn't let go of because it was the big-one that flipped all my beliefs on its head)

And even though it's taken 1000's of questions to the IChing and years of going through my own traumas and trying to point the finger towards me for everything so that I can learn whatever it is I am supposed to learn and not repeat a cycle like this again, I still have held hope that this is true, that there is no separation. I have to trust their soul more than their human-vehicle/avatar-role. hehe.

I really do prefer to dwell in channellings like that which you quoted, and be around people who think this way, than what I've had to "come up against" in my day-to-day when people say that I'm the crazy one, and me thinking... well .. you might be right, why do I think this crazy soul-way when life is pointing the other way.

And now I'm just pondering and trying to reintegrate, that if I know that neg.entities exist and that this all may be true, that I have been feeling on a soul-level that the way that I've been thinking about it, is better, than the mainstream alternative. But if I'm wrong... then people may be out there being harmed, the secret revealed to me, and I'm not doing anything about it, and that's where the delusion kicks my butt. But, if I'm wrong...
[quote pid='231072' dateline='1501585887']
Life since then has honestly been like that scene in the matrix when you are walking around knowing .. and every single person you encounter is the 'background people' / part of the programme. (not that I see them that way.. but like that.. realization that you are not experiencing or viewing or perceiving the world the same as anyone else in your life, and so therefore have to come to some kind of logical conclusion that... well, the 'majority', don't see it my way, and the only way to validate my experience is through 'other people' validating it, else it's my own secret-crazy).
[/quote]

I think there is some truth to that. When I had my spiritual awakening, I was watching a 3D cartoon called "Spirit of the Forest". It's pretty cheap, but it seemed like my reaction to it would cause the scenes to change. I asked my guide, or maybe Ra, if my parents who were there in the room with me were seeing what I was seeing. They told me "They're not really there." That's probably the deepest realization I had, among with other experiences.

It goes hand in hand with your "background people". In fact, we don't know if the world around us is even real. But I found it amazing. I don't know if that's what solipsism is about. If we are truly alone in our own timeline/dimension.
(08-04-2017, 12:42 AM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]and if you are able to be in that vibrational bubble and you are also aware of the realities around you—not deluded to believe that everyone is in that state—
Yes, I was very deluded to think that the whole world was kind of harmonizing with where I was lol, I don't know what the heck I was thinking at the time, but it was like reality changed and everyone was upgraded. Then the universe kicked my butt and showed me that what I was looking at was not real heh

Quote:What I mean by this is that every vibrational state has a boundary. In certain states of consciousness all boundaries are transcended, but one cannot operate in the manifest universe without boundaries.
The experience of no boundaries is a state of mind, but it is not useful as a means to navigate through vibrational states effectively. You must pay attention to vibrational boundaries or you very easily create energetic problems.

Very much so. I had zero boundaries... and now I do. But I felt "wrong" to have boundaries. But I was wrong to not have them. Now I see it as .. I just need to be aligned with my soul (my own interpretation ... of .. being in alignment to my own values and integrity), and that .. is my boundary. But I hated having to create them to be honest, but that's something I had to learn to do out of this. And I don't know what that means to the unity I actually see us as, but yeah.. definitely saw this everywhere at the time - from quotes and memes and articles and things I was listening to, etc".. but I was personally not "feeling it"... I felt like that they hadn't reached where I had reached. But now I see the wisdom in their warnings and advice lol

(08-04-2017, 12:42 AM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]I highly recommend reading the rest of this transcript... I consider Tom Kenyon and Judi Sion to be more reputable than most "channels"...
http://tomkenyon.com/conversations-with-magdalen

Ok you and your syncronicities Smile
Again this Magdalen thing has been coming up for me over & over again since that time. I really need to read that book but it's expensive to get shipped to Australia so I've been putting it off. I wish it was available from ebook or kindle instead. Over and over again the 'The Magdalen Manuscript' has been coming up for me, and each time that something is quoted or referenced from it, something within me stirs. Even last week a video mentioned a little bit of the truth of Mary and I cried (and I don't do that very often at all, maybe twice a year if that). The universe seems to be ever-nudging me there I think. I wonder what rabbit-hole that will uncover for me when I go down it.
Ches, I just watched your video. I admire your courage to try seeing the truth behind reality.
Even Aleister Crowley, an apparently negative person became overwhelmed with the true nature of reality.

If you are curious about what is Infinity, which is also Creation, I recommend this video. It's 48 minutes long:

A synchronicity of your video was it had 47 views, and that number is meaningful to me. It's my favorite 2-digit number.
As to where I was when you needed me, eight months ago I was still trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with this messed up planet, lol. I only found out about the Law of One in January I think? I DEVOURED it in a week or two and it seems that it was something of a keystone experience for me. Now, finally, the last thirty years of my life make sense. I won't derail this thread going into it, maybe I'll finally get around to that Wanderer Stories post I keep meaning to do. Wink

Thanks for putting up your blog links! I bookmarked your page immediately. I'm still devouring every writer I can find who has found the Truth, and it seems clear to me that you have.

In fact...I just re-read your original post on the thread here, and I have come to believe that you did more than touch intelligent infinity. Contemplating your story, your description of the way your emotions and your mind and your heart chakra were functioning...what if you woke up that morning as a newborn fourth density entity?

What if you jumped a level of the Spiraling Light and Evolved while you slept that night? What if there was no psychosis in your experience? What if it was Truth and our Destiny? To theorize, if you weren't crazy that morning when you woke up, then what happened to you subsequently might have been an effective effort to keep your mind tainted with doubt, eliminating the possibility that you would be able to truly re-enter the necessary mental state that we'll be maintaining in fourth density. I also find it potentially significant that since then, your emotions have become deadened, almost as if the energy of your emotions was being sucked away. Since emotion is the Power behind the Magic, draining your emotions so thoroughly that you can't even feel them would, theoretically, render you powerless.

That'd be dark, except that I think they're in the process of a final defeat! The energetic environment feels so different to me lately too, so bright with love and light. The darknesses people are dealing with seem more obvious in the contrast, but at the same time I'm watching people I never thought would progress spiritually make real changes in their lives. I'm watching my stray cat friends eat catfood on my porch with squirrels sitting on the ground a few feet away, munching walnuts. Quite the party they have these days, and no one ever concerned about the others' presence. I participated in a miraculous healing last week of the "he was scheduled for surgery today but when they scanned him this morning the blockage had miraculously vanished so they sent him home" variety.

It's a really interesting time right now. Have people here seen information about the eclipses this month? Tomorrow's full moon gets eclipsed, which is the start (or one of the high points) of an astrologically significant period culminating in the full solar eclipse in fifteen days. This presents a profound opportunity, I believe.

What if the problem was that you took this step alone? What if you were vulnerable because you didn't have anyone else's support? What if next time, a whole lot of us take the step together, and in the linking of our minds and wills and intentions, support each other and guarantee, magically, that they can never de-evolve any of us again?

That would be the official birth of the Eden social-memory-complex.
Pages: 1 2 3 4