Bring4th

Full Version: Ra's Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-08-2010, 07:53 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2010, 05:18 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]It was Ra who said that the 3rd density is not the density of understanding, but that does not mean that we need to stop trying to understand.

then why do you say that we should stop trying to understand/learn infinity ?

im not objecting to your style or anything. just the contradiction.

It is not really a contradiction because we do understand a lot of things about our reality, yet this is not the density of understanding. Ra stating this is not the density of understanding, does not mean you will never understand anything at all. We obviously have partial understanding of our reality as a species, and we are all here trying to expand on that.

This is not the density of wisdom, or blue ray, yet we are all here communicating to each other and learning lessons of wisdom, some with more priority than others. This is not the density of unity yet many of us are here to simply just be in that oneness state to the best of our ability. Etc. etc. etc.

Paradox is abound and so are solutions, even in this "heavily distorted reality" called 3rd density Earth.
All this exchange is irrelevant. What is relevant is the information provided. I am not trying to discuss philosophy. I am trying to share very specific and measurable material that can explain the Law of One.
Look at the attachment and consider their value. If you find that you can't relate to them, then ignore them. If, on the other hand, you can understand them and relate to them, then you will be able to discuss the information and perhaps recognize its value.
The material is not about describing infinity, or deciding whether we can understand or not. It is a lot more complicated than that

(12-08-2010, 08:02 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2010, 07:53 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2010, 05:18 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]It was Ra who said that the 3rd density is not the density of understanding, but that does not mean that we need to stop trying to understand.

then why do you say that we should stop trying to understand/learn infinity ?

im not objecting to your style or anything. just the contradiction.

Are you not also trying to understand that which we are told cannot be understood in this density, unity100?

Besides...it is not really a contradiction because we do understand a lot of things about our reality, yet this is not the density of understanding. Ra stating this is not the density of understanding, does not mean you will never understand anything at all. We obviously have partial understanding of our reality as a species, and we are all here trying to expand on that.
my objection is with what is below :

(12-08-2010, 01:11 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Let us review what the Ra Code is all about.
It is about The Law of One, and an Octave of Densities. The 8th being the first of the next Octave. Thus there are 7 densities only. These densities begin with the creation of Light. Light is connected to something called Love.
If we can find a principle that can explain all this, shouldn't we consider and study it? What if we can show that the number 7 itself is the solution?
What if we can prove The Law of One by using two values only, spheres and the number 7? Shouldn't we take a closer look?

What I have been sharing with you is such principle. We can argue endlessly about what we think Infinity is, or we can try to understand it. Ra said that the 3rd density is not the density of understanding. They also talked about Paradoxes. They said that they "offer truth without proof". But since the truth is The Law of One, everything thing that they said must agree with it. This is the same like offering proof. When they describe how the Law of One works, they offer proof of its existence.

Ra has offered us a unique opportunity to understand our reality, origin, and potential future. They have left us a lot of clues, and all the information we need to understand nature and ourselves.

This is as real as it gets. The veil is being removed. A new Dawn begins.

the bold sentences, contradict.

moreover, 'arguing endlessly about what we think infinity is' and, 'trying to understand it', are shown as things that are different.

in the end what comes up as a meaning seems to be if we attempt to approach understanding infinity with nabil's numbers, it will be 'understanding infinity', but, with anything else, it will be 'endlessly arguing about what we think infinity is'.

correct me if im wrong.
Here we go again.
We are always working on understanding infinity. Isn't that what science is all about? Isn't that what religion, theosophy, philosophy, and the Ra material are all about?
If one is provided a tool to understand, one can use that tool if he or she chooses.
The subject of infinity is not crucial to understanding how the Law of One works. The Law works within the material universe as well. This is the universe of finite values.
We can get stuck on infinity if we choose, or we can consider the Law of One, and how it works.
If you have read the material that I am sharing and are unable to understand it, and you would like clarification, I would be happy to answer any questions.
I am offering you an explanation of the law. You can ignore it if you prefer, or you can consider it.
Going in circles helps no one. Getting stuck on semantics gets us nowhere. This is not a language exercise. It is specific material, with specific numbers and geometry, that explains the law, while also explaining the science that we know. It happens to also agree with a lot of material from many religions. That's the crux of the matter.

(12-08-2010, 09:49 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]my objection is with what is below :

(12-08-2010, 01:11 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Let us review what the Ra Code is all about.
It is about The Law of One, and an Octave of Densities. The 8th being the first of the next Octave. Thus there are 7 densities only. These densities begin with the creation of Light. Light is connected to something called Love.
If we can find a principle that can explain all this, shouldn't we consider and study it? What if we can show that the number 7 itself is the solution?
What if we can prove The Law of One by using two values only, spheres and the number 7? Shouldn't we take a closer look?

What I have been sharing with you is such principle. We can argue endlessly about what we think Infinity is, or we can try to understand it. Ra said that the 3rd density is not the density of understanding. They also talked about Paradoxes. They said that they "offer truth without proof". But since the truth is The Law of One, everything thing that they said must agree with it. This is the same like offering proof. When they describe how the Law of One works, they offer proof of its existence.

Ra has offered us a unique opportunity to understand our reality, origin, and potential future. They have left us a lot of clues, and all the information we need to understand nature and ourselves.

This is as real as it gets. The veil is being removed. A new Dawn begins.

the bold sentences, contradict.

moreover, 'arguing endlessly about what we think infinity is' and, 'trying to understand it', are shown as things that are different.

in the end what comes up as a meaning seems to be if we attempt to approach understanding infinity with nabil's numbers, it will be 'understanding infinity', but, with anything else, it will be 'endlessly arguing about what we think infinity is'.

correct me if im wrong.
im leaving this discussion. thank you.
I understand. I am sorry to see you leave. I hope that I didn't offend you in any way. I know that I can be too specific and to the point sometimes, but I mean no offense.

(12-08-2010, 10:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]im leaving this discussion. thank you.
let me share something a little different with you. The material shown in the attached page is difficult to relate to. It appears to be just a set of coincidences. But if we remember that we are always working with one thing, and one thing only, and that's the spheres, the coincidences, was added up, become difficult to ignore. This is particularly true when we think of the spheres as the origin of creation. The number and letter associations, and their agreement about what we learned from Ra and other sources, make these coincidences very difficult to ignore.
The exact reason for this is unclear to me.

I am sharing this particular file with you because it shows that the spheres and their geometry appear in many different sources, and in many different ways.
Why is it possible to explain Adam and Eve, Mary, Joseph, G-d, and God, among others, within the geometry?
That is a question that I have no answer to, except to believe that it was the product of communications with some higher consciousness, that all humans seem to do, mostly unconsciously.
(12-09-2010, 11:03 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it possible to explain Adam and Eve, Mary, Joseph, G-d, and God, among others, within the geometry?

Those characters are personifications of the archetypes, so it makes sense to me that archetypal energies would be reflected in the geometry.
Thanks Monica, that is a good question

Each of these names represent something, for example G-D represent God or the creator. Joseph is Jesus earthly father, and Mary his early mother. Jesus is supposed to be Son of God, but also God in Christianity.
When we consider spheres as the origin of creation, we find that we can explain these things. What we do is follow the words as explained in the bible, and see if they can be interpreted within the spheres geometry.

Adam and Eve are described as created in heaven, where they eat from the tree of knowledge, and are thrown out of heaven.

When we give the names numbers that represent their letters, as in A=1, and B=2, C=3, and so on, we find that the values of these names agree with the basic geometry, and are a description of what the words mean in the bible. For example Jesus adds to 74 which is also the value that G-D "74" has. We also know that the basic geometry around a single sphere has 4 circles of 7.
Adam and Eve where shown in another drawing, that I will find and add here. They represent the first manifestations of the spheres when the potential to spin is considered. Because all the spheres are alike, there is only a limited number of ways that they can join together. One of these way is the first manifestation of light. The spheres join to create a harmony and symmetry, where all the spheres have their opposites, and balance is reached.
ADAM and EVE have the values of 1 4 1 13 while Eve has letters that have the values 5 22 5. Mary has the value 57 when added together. Mary and Eve are both feminine and the two values can shown as different perspective of the same 7 spheres that make Eve.
ADAM represent the first charge of light as well. Adam and Eve are joined together, sharing a rib.
Keep in mind when looking at the drawings that the spheres have a spin direction. When two spheres spin in the same direction while touching each other, they create accretion and can stop each other from spinning if more spheres are involved. While two spheres that are spinning in opposite direction will accelerate each other when they touch.

(12-09-2010, 11:12 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2010, 11:03 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it possible to explain Adam and Eve, Mary, Joseph, G-d, and God, among others, within the geometry?

Those characters are personifications of the archetypes, so it makes sense to me that archetypal energies would be reflected in the geometry.
We talked a little about the Ra material, and mentioned some stuff from the bible, so lets shift gear and head to the east, for a little change.

I am sure everyone here has heard of the I-Ching. It is Chinese teachings that have to do with finding the right path, and predicting the future.
The drawing below shows how the I-Ching can be an exact explanation of spheres within their most basic geometry.
In the teachings, the Heaven is described as 6 unbroken lines, and earth is 6 broken lines. This may be an indication of how heaven was first all the same, without polarity, while earth has spheres that spin in opposite directions.
Within the geometry, the opposite direction of spin is created naturally by the spheres that spin in the same direction.
That is a question that I have no answer to, except to believe that it was the product of communications with some higher consciousness, that all humans seem to do, mostly unconsciously.

Perhaps the authors of those books (consciously or subconsciously) chose those particular names for their characters, to convey specific archetypal energies, which might not necessarily indicate anything about the real people depicted in those stories.

We know from the Law of One that Jesus was a real person. According to Edgar Cayce, the other Biblical characters were real too. But that doesn't preclude embellishments added for the sake of the creation of the myth.

Myth as in, the story itself took on a life of its own, so to speak, regardless of how much resemblance it bore to real events. A good example of a mythological character is King Arthur, who hasn't been proven to have really existed; yet the myth of King Arthur lives on and seems to have more importance than whether or not he really existed.

In this context, Bible stories are myths. The term myth doesn't necessarily mean they didn't happen; only that the stories have become entities unto themselves, regardless of the real events.

Archetypal themes from myths repeat again and again. So it's not surprising to find numerological and geometrical patterns in those myths that have been enduring to societies.
Science discovers new information about the spheres, and their manifestation every day
Sorry, I had to remove the info. It needs to be attached to a larger presentation.
Hey Nabil,

Your thread here reminds me of another one that you might enjoy: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=659

If you're interested, leave a comment and post your opinions! Smile

L&L, ~E
Thanks, Eric

There is a lot of interesting material there. It is worth studying.
(12-13-2010, 01:18 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Nabil,

Your thread here reminds me of another one that you might enjoy: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=659

If you're interested, leave a comment and post your opinions! Smile

L&L, ~E

The information shared by Ra can be found in other sources as well.
Here is an example where we find the words G-D and GOD, in the same calculation. We also find the number 616, which was at one time the number for Satan. "research the last chapter of the bible for proof of the number 616 preceding 666"
It represents the area of a sphere. It can also represent the end of a cycle.
so these calculations hinge on words from english language ...
Yes, yes, yes

Thank you for saying, what I have been trying to say.

I know that it is difficult to believe. But you must give me a chance to explain, if you want to understand.

Wow, it feels good when a discovery is made, doesn't it?

(12-13-2010, 11:52 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]so these calculations hinge on words from english language ...
so, ra's code, all these universal calculations regarding infinity, this, that, reflect on words from english language.

how about latin ? abrahamic ?
It is better to consider the information first, before you dismiss it. Once you have considered it, then you can make judgment.
I must say that you appear to be trying to discredit without knowing what is being offered.
I never said that this information is easy to relate to.

(12-14-2010, 02:56 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]so, ra's code, all these universal calculations regarding infinity, this, that, reflect on words from english language.

(12-15-2010, 11:36 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]It is better to consider the information first, before you dismiss it. Once you have considered it, then you can make judgment.
I must say that you appear to be trying to discredit without knowing what is being offered.

(12-14-2010, 02:56 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]so, ra's code, all these universal calculations regarding infinity, this, that, reflect on words from english language.

Actually, I was wondering the same thing, so I don't think it's discrediting, but simply a valid question. I've also wondered this about the Bible code as well: do these codes work with any language? In other words, if the text is translated into another language, does it still work? Or only with the language the text was originally written in?
The codes work on every level. They are interwoven into the fabric.

Love & Light
(12-15-2010, 11:36 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]It is better to consider the information first, before you dismiss it. Once you have considered it, then you can make judgment.

i am considering it. i am wondering whether this code works in latin, or hebrew or any other ancient religions that have been behind the idea of god.

its not that it is an 'information' that is not 'easy' to relate to. it seems to be only fitting the modern form of english language, one of the many languages on the face of this planet.

english language is only there in a recognizeable form since 1000 AD or so. and even in another 500 years, it was not used for anything related to religion.

so, basically, since early roman days of christianity around 100 AD or so, latin was the language that was spoken in matters relating to the religion of 'one god' originating from middle east, until 1500s. for 1400 years, latin has been the religion.

from earlier than 100 AD, there were hebrew, abrahamic languages being spoken, for a long time since moses's time.

for what numerology you speak of to be valid and meaningful, it needs to be valid for these languages too.

and that is not even mentioning other languages that are spoken on earth.
First of all, the part that you are referring to is a tiny fraction of the information provided.
Second, it makes a lot of sense to me that the information is related to the English language, because the way I see it, English is the most used language today. If the mystery is to be revealed at this time, English would be the best language to use.
It is possible that other languages have similar information. Just because I found some that is related to English, doesn't mean that I found it all.

The calculations that relate to The Law of One is a lot more than the few number/letter codes described in that small part that you are referring to.

I would rather that you discuss the information itself, and if you feel that it is wrong, or does not make sense to you, then please share that view.

You are simply throwing objections without any validation. I percieve this as unproductive, unhelpful, and negative in nature.

(12-15-2010, 06:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

i am considering it. i am wondering whether this code works in latin, or hebrew or any other ancient religions that have been behind the idea of god.

its not that it is an 'information' that is not 'easy' to relate to. it seems to be only fitting the modern form of english language, one of the many languages on the face of this planet.

english language is only there in a recognizeable form since 1000 AD or so. and even in another 500 years, it was not used for anything related to religion.

so, basically, since early roman days of christianity around 100 AD or so, latin was the language that was spoken in matters relating to the religion of 'one god' originating from middle east, until 1500s. for 1400 years, latin has been the religion.

from earlier than 100 AD, there were hebrew, abrahamic languages being spoken, for a long time since moses's time.

for what numerology you speak of to be valid and meaningful, it needs to be valid for these languages too.

and that is not even mentioning other languages that are spoken on earth.
(12-15-2010, 07:37 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, the part that you are referring to is a tiny fraction of the information provided.

what of it is tiny 'fraction'. you are basically basing your numerology on english language.

Quote: Second, it makes a lot of sense to me that the information is related to the English language, because the way I see it, English is the most used language today. If the mystery is to be revealed at this time, English would be the best language to use.

thats not correct.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/languages2.html

in terms of spoken languages, mandarin is almost triple the number of people speaking it.

spanish, is only 25% lower than english.

in terms of NATIVE speakers,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lan...e_speakers

english is only the third.

and there is no argument behind 'english is the best language to use'.

Quote:It is possible that other languages have similar information. Just because I found some that is related to English, doesn't mean that I found it all.

The calculations that relate to The Law of One is a lot more than the few number/letter codes described in that small part that you are referring to.

your calculations seem to be based on bible, english language. you seem to be wanting to link these, to Ra material, and eventually Law of One they speak of.

this is what i understand. and :

Quote:I would rather that you discuss the information itself, and if you feel that it is wrong, or does not make sense to you, then please share that view.

we are discussing the information itself, the very things that you are providing as proof to that information. if the proof are not sound, the code approach you are providing cannot be said valid.

Quote:You are simply throwing objections without any validation. I percieve this as unproductive, unhelpful, and negative in nature.

no, you are providing information without proof. and then expecting us to go with it, without proper logic, or proof. it doesnt matter whether these are your ideas and approaches. you can present them as you wish. however, you are obliged to present logic, justification, rationalization behind them, when the people query about them. this is the purpose of sharing information and learning together in a forum.

what is negative in nature is, accusing others of being unreceptive, when they query about the validity of what you tell them. ra material is not a dogma. people who are being attracted to it, and subsequently to this forum, are not after dogma. we are going to naturally query, and try to analyze and understand what we see. your approach seems to be 'here is what i present as proof. take it, be receptive to it, and dont question it. if you question it, then it means you are unproductive, unhelpful, negative in nature'.

we cannot just accept a numerologic 'proof' because a word in a particular language on the face of the planet validates some other numeric equation given based on some other stuff. there are 7 billion people on this planet at this moment. english speakers arent even 1/14 of this population.
It may helpful at this time to try to summarize what we have so far.
We started this thread in an attempt to explain the Law of One, through the language that Ra used.
Ra said that the creator is all things, and all densities
We know that Ra said that there is an Octave of densities.
The 7th density is unity of all
The 8th is the 1st of a new octave
Ra mentioned the circle when describing their own experience
Ra said that light moves in a "straight line spiral"
They said that there are opposites polarities, and opposite thoughts
They described the pyramid as having energy potential, and they described exactly where in the pyramid is the focal point.
They said that there where exactly 6 balancing pyramids
Ra talked about a squaring law, that we understood to be doubling.
Ra talked about vibrations, and the necessity of understanding them, before finding better scientific laws.
Ra talked about the Egyptian Tarot card, and the importance of the numbers 1, 8, 15, and 22
Ra said that the Law of One is described in the Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments.
Ra also talked about other books that teach The Law of One, sometimes in veiled ways.

I have shared with you that the simple geometry of spheres can be shown to explain all of the above and much more.
We showed that the values of the circle perimeter, area, and sphere area, create an octave where the 7th number gives an integer. The main thing to remember is that we use PI as equal to 22/7. This is an ancient Egyptian and Greek PI. It is very close to the actual PI.
22/7 = 3.142857 while PI = 3.14159
In addition, we showed that the Pyramid shape is created naturally within the spheres, and that each sphere can be the top sphere of 6 different pyramids, or the center of a base of 6 pyramids.
We also show that the vibrations of the spheres from the top towards the base creates numbers that have doubling in nature, when the decimal is ignored.
We showed that the pyramid of spheres contains several basic math formulas, such as simple integer addition, and the squaring of integers. That is to say, the math is expressed in the spheres. Which means that humans did not create the addition and squaring "as in 5x5", and that it exists in nature.
We also saw that the vibrations of the spheres can naturally create their opposite vibrations. And that when both directions of rotations are considered, there are a limited number of symmetrical geometry that the spheres can make. We showed that many symbols used by the ancient Egyptian can be found in this symmetrical geometry.
We also saw that this geometry creates what can describe the straight line spiral of light, that Ra talked about.
We also saw that a sphere is surrounded by 6, for a total of 7 on a plane. A move upward will be a rotation in another dimensions. We also found that there are exactly 12 spheres surrounding each sphere. there are the 6 that surround the sphere on the plane, and 6 more, 3 up and 3 down from the plane. Beginning with 7, there are 6 more possible spheres.
I shared with you some information from other sources, mostly the bible, that agrees with what was said, and with the sphere's geometry and vibrations.
It can be shown that the Sumerians use of the number 60 to measure time, can be found in the geometry.
It can also be shown that the Decimal"meter,cm", and the Standard "inch,foot" systems can also be found in the geometry.
The Stanzas of Dzyan describes the origin of creation as the 3 falling into the 4, and the 4 taking unto itself 3. This can be explained easily with the spheres.
I shared with you also some of the hints that can be found in different forms, that also can be explained with the spheres. Some of the most important symbols used by us were shown to appear naturally within the geometry.
Some names and titles, like G-D, GOD, JESUS, MARY, ADAM, EVE, AND JOSEPH, were shown to have values to the letters of their names that can be interpreted within the geometry.
Other information was shared regarding numbers used within scripture such as 12, and the direct relationship they have with the BASIC geometry of spheres.

There is a lot more to come.

I am happy to offer any clarifications about anything written above. You may find the answers also within the attachments within this thread.

Please let me know if I can be of service

Love and Peace
Nabil
More attachments
(12-15-2010, 09:48 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I am happy to offer any clarifications about anything written above. You may find the answers also within the attachments within this thread.

then

Quote:I shared with you some information from other sources, mostly the bible, that agrees with what was said, and with the sphere's geometry and vibrations.

please offer clarifications about these other sources you shared regarding your numerology beside bible, and english language words.
Here are some examples, Unity.
If you have been reading the material, you would have noticed what is being shared.
If you have a SPECIFIC question, please ask. Otherwise, I will share the information my way, with those who are open minded enough, and less negative in their reaction to my material

(12-15-2010, 10:43 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2010, 09:48 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I am happy to offer any clarifications about anything written above. You may find the answers also within the attachments within this thread.

then

Quote:I shared with you some information from other sources, mostly the bible, that agrees with what was said, and with the sphere's geometry and vibrations.

please offer clarifications about these other sources you shared regarding your numerology beside bible, and english language words.
(12-15-2010, 11:45 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some examples, Unity.
If you have been reading the material, you would have noticed what is being shared.
If you have a SPECIFIC question, please ask. Otherwise, I will share the information my way,

i have a specific question. despite i have asked this before, i am restating it again :

you are saying that there is a numerological code in Ra material, and you are saying that this extends to the bible, and the word 'god' in english language too.

the specific question i am asking is :

which bible ? there are 4 major versions. bible in which language ? english ? german ? these are all translations of latin bibles.

does the numerology you say that extends to the bible, also prove the bibles in 4 major versions, and in latin, or german ?

Quote:with those who are open minded enough, and less negative in their reaction to my material

please stop reiterating that illogicality. you are saying that you are sharing a universal material you have discovered. you are presenting it with numbers, and reinforcing your proposition with various pointers, one of which includes the english language word 'god' and the english bible.

it is within anyone's right to query you on this. if, the numerology and proof that you say to present the philosophy you are explaining, does only hold with the english language bible, and word god, then it means that it is not universal.

i have queried this, and you said it is only logical to be so, because english was the most widely spoken language. i have given references that, it wasnt as such. actually, mandarin was spoken twice as much as english, and spanish being as much as english.

this logic sounds unsound to me. and when queried, you are accusing others of negativity and being unreceptive.
This is the first time that you have a specific question. Your attitude was belittling from the beginning
This? you asked incredulously? Just as I was beginning to share. You made up your mind that this material is not valuable. This is your choice, and I have no problem with it. But I do not have to like your attitude if it seems unfriendly to me. I am simply sharing information that I believe is very valuable. You don't have to read it, if it offends you.

The G-D is used by the Jews, and the word GOD is used by the Christians. You can find them in their bible. Any bible.
When given values to the letters they agree with the geometry of packed spheres. For example, each sphere has the potential of being at the center of 4 circles of 7. The numbers 7 and 4 repeat often.
The word GOD can be found by adding the radius and area of a circle. When interpreted on the geometry, this indicates that the radius must be outside the area since the area already has all possible radius. This is like the strike of the Cobra.
The values are 7 154 which is G O D.
These are mere observations, like the fact that if we give rotation potential to the spheres, and allow them to accelerate within the geometry, the number of rotation will be exactly the number of hours in 6 days "six days of creation". 6*24*60*60. This is the same geometry of the Octave that we talked about, where we found the values for GOD and G-D, and Jesus.
If we look at the last chapter of the bible, we can see that it describes the geometry, when it describes the seals, trumpets, and plagues.
The bible has a lot of numbers that repeat, such 144000, 7*7, 12, and others. We can show these numbers are essential to the basic geometry. We can even find interpretation from Adam and Eve and explain how they are joined by a rib, and why they are united till death breaks them apart.
All this material is just a part of the information. You can ignore it all, and still have enough information to explain The Law of One.
I don't know about other codes or other languages. I am just sharing what I know. I do not claim that I understand what all this means.

(12-16-2010, 01:50 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2010, 11:45 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some examples, Unity.
If you have a SPECIFIC question, please ask. Otherwise, I will share the information my way,

i have a specific question. despite i have asked this before, i am restating it again :

you are saying that there is a numerological code in Ra material, and you are saying that this extends to the bible, and the word 'god' in english language too.

the specific question i am asking is :

which bible ? there are 4 major versions. bible in which language ? english ? german ? these are all translations of latin bibles.

does the numerology you say that extends to the bible, also prove the bibles in 4 major versions, and in latin, or german ?

Quote:with those who are open minded enough, and less negative in their reaction to my material

please stop reiterating that illogicality. you are saying that you are sharing a universal material you have discovered. you are presenting it with numbers, and reinforcing your proposition with various pointers, one of which includes the english language word 'god' and the english bible.

it is within anyone's right to query you on this. if, the numerology and proof that you say to present the philosophy you are explaining, does only hold with the english language bible, and word god, then it means that it is not universal.

i have queried this, and you said it is only logical to be so, because english was the most widely spoken language. i have given references that, it wasnt as such. actually, mandarin was spoken twice as much as english, and spanish being as much as english.

this logic sounds unsound to me. and when queried, you are accusing others of negativity and being unreceptive.
(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]This is the first time that you have a specific question. Your attitude was belittling from the beginning
This? you asked incredulously? Just as I was beginning to share. You made up your mind that this material is not valuable. This is your choice, and I have no problem with it. But I do not have to like your attitude if it seems unfriendly to me. I am simply sharing information that I believe is very valuable. You don't have to read it, if it offends you.

i didnt do any such thing. i just questioned whether these were holding off, and i have criticized that you have been basing all of these on anglo-american culture specific assumptions.

what i personally think is, you dont like being questioned, and being defensive when questioned. its pointless to be accusing anyone who disagrees with what you are believing in.

Quote: The G-D is used by the Jews, and the word GOD is used by the Christians. You can find them in their bible. Any bible.

excuse me, but the word 'god' is an english word, and its not found in hebrew language :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

the word god is not found in german bibles either, in german language, the god name is 'gott'. in modern times, jews write english name of god, as g-d, when they have to, in order to avoid certain potential sins according to their religion. not because that anglosaxon word has been in hebrew language for 3 thousand years.

Quote:When given values to the letters they agree with the geometry of packed spheres. For example, each sphere has the potential of being at the center of 4 circles of 7. The numbers 7 and 4 repeat often.
The word GOD can be found by adding the radius and area of a circle. When interpreted on the geometry, this indicates that the radius must be outside the area since the area already has all possible radius. This is like the strike of the Cobra.
The values are 7 154 which is G O D.
These are mere observations, like the fact that if we give rotation potential to the spheres, and allow them to accelerate within the geometry, the number of rotation will be exactly the number of hours in 6 days "six days of creation". 6*24*60*60. This is the same geometry of the Octave that we talked about, where we found the values for GOD and G-D, and Jesus.
If we look at the last chapter of the bible, we can see that it describes the geometry, when it describes the seals, trumpets, and plagues.
The bible has a lot of numbers that repeat, such 144000, 7*7, 12, and others. We can show these numbers are essential to the basic geometry. We can even find interpretation from Adam and Eve and explain how they are joined by a rib, and why they are united till death breaks them apart.
All this material is just a part of the information. You can ignore it all, and still have enough information to explain The Law of One.
I don't know about other codes or other languages. I am just sharing what I know. I do not claim that I understand what all this means.

if it is a universal calculation and 'geometry of packed spheres', then it has to fulfill the word gott, all the hebrew words for god found in here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

and the bibles written in latin, german, and in other languages. in addition, it has to fulfill the same equation, in mandarin chinese, since they double the number of english speakers on this planet, and i very much think that no universal equation can just skip by 10% of the population of earth.

adonai, el, elah, asher, elohim, gott

and moreover

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_Go...ristianity

all the names of god in christianity.

the 'packed spheres equation' you present, has to fulfill all of these to be valid, if it is something universal as you say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5