Bring4th

Full Version: Share your vision for the harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Alright, so I was out for a run this morning, and I was thinking how I am very curious just exactly how each of us sees harvest being played out.

My goal for this post is that we can each share our vision. This will not be the place to argue or needle away at anyone else's point of view; rather, I hope this to be a canvas in which each of our minds may speak. Comments are welcome, but let's leave the critique out of this post. In this little world, more knowledge is always the goal; we will never not accept more of it. I will write my own, but Unity100 did a great job kinda laying a blueprint that somewhat inspired this post that I will quote below.

How do you see harvest embodying itself and unfolding?

(unity, if you don't feel this fully represents your viewpoint, you are welcome to add as much more as you like Tongue)

From the Mayan Calendar post:

Quote:let me sum this all up :

- harvest is a cosmic event which is a mechanism that ticks with the revolution of the galactic logos. it is a mechanism that was planned by infinite intelligence. it is a very basic level event
- it happens at a given time point, and the harvested entities contact infinite intelligence. 'harvested' means, 'contacted intelligent infinity'. there is no obligation of dying (based on what we know so far) after contacting infinite intelligence.
- any entity which contacted infinite intelligence, through any means, can leave a 3d planet at any given point in time through intelligent infinity.
- at the end of 3rd cycle of a 3d planet, 4d on that planet starts
- cataclysms were not planned by this logos. they are a natural result of free will of entities. whether they may or may not happen, is disregarded by harvest. it happens regardless of the circumstances
- at harvest, there are harvesters from ABOVE this octave. this explains the definition 'gateway to intelligent infinity' -> during harvest a gate opens which transcends the boundaries of octaves
- cyclic mayan calendar seems to have a connection with this. it is probably part of info the south american group brought.

what i expect to happen during harvest :

- entities will contact intelligent infinity - this is not a feeling that is too dissimilar to some people who experienced intelligent infinity contact which was described in Ra material in various points. however, this time, there are harvesters and there is a harvest. so, it will be different than earlier personal experiences.

what i expect after harvest :

- a lot of people may die, choosing to leave through intelligent infinity. basically, this is 'it'. it couldnt get any better than that. naive would be to worry about these people, since they couldnt be in any better situation than this, in any way possible. they actually may do this at any point after harvest too. the manner of, or apparent 'reason' for their death would probably depend totally on their own choosing. whether there may be walk-in situations, is a discussion in itself.
- a lot of people may experience a lot of issues, some or many die, due to problems created due to exposure to high vibrations. this is unlikely, since we arent seeing considerable trouble in people's psyches or health as vibrations increase. but still a possibility.
- a lot of people may go instable/temporarily mad.
- most people may realize something's afoot, but not be able to make out what.
- any kind of potential problems/cataclysms/disruptions due to conditions of disharmony in between the 3d society and present vibrations.
- after harvest, vibration of this society will drop to its earlier levels, even if a bit higher. this is due to free will function. considering the highest the planet is in at this moment is green, i expect it to be somewhere in yellow at most. this is also rather optimistic.
- with a low chance, all the unharvested 3d entities may die. low chance though. would fix almost all of the problems on this planet.
- 3-4d dual incarnated entities keep on living. they were harvested, and unless they get harvested again and choose to leave, (where will they go anyway, they are already 4d and their home planet is this, so unlikely) they are the ones who are to keep living in their current bodies during and after harvest. this is a given. they are the ones to create 4d bodies through gradual reproduction. whether they may be hauled off to other locations, (like the hidden cities south american group built) etc is a discussion in itself.
- any issues that may arise due to the extreme level of technology given to this society, those who are privy to that technology, any kind of need to offset this by external sources etc, are subjects in themselves
- i dont expect any fantastic transformations, magnificent strides forward in consciousness etc, unless unharvested entities leave planet en masse. what i mentioned about overall vibration of 3d society holds here.
- there will be a small period of time in which gates to intelligent infinity open, and those who can work with intelligent energy may exhibit paranormal feats during this period, in an easier fashion. limitations of 3d or 3-4d bodies and the overall capacity of entity's violet balance of course factors.

Share as much or as little as you like. I hear my daughter crying or else I would continue with my own view, but I will put the proper amount of time and effort in later instead.
(08-27-2011, 06:25 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Unity - The fact that this sudden vs. gradual argument continues, even among those that have been studying it for years, shows how Ra left things up for interpretation. No matter the argument you make, I interpret it differently. Carla would even disagree with you, as she believes the harvest to be 'now'. I believe the harvest is a gradual process that culminates into an event..a revealing/welcoming probably years from now.

the fact that this sudden vs gradual argument continues, even among those who have been studying it for years, is precisely due to reasons tenet explained about the biases.

ra had spent every effort not to leave it to interpretation. this is totally leaving aside the fact that when they left something to interpretation, they explicitly stated that, either by refusing to comment, or directly saying they left this to discretion of the seeker.

there is nothing interpretable about the revolving of the galactic spiral astronomically taking solar systems and planets from density to density with it. it is not something that can be interpreted - its an astronomical event. anyone agreeing or disagreeing with anyone else can not change this.

harvest, with the information in our hand, is an event that happens according to a mechanic (just like light traveling in a straight line, just like anything else) that infinite intelligence has planned for this octave. when the clock ticks, infinite intelligence gate opens, regardless of what's going on on the planet, as long as there is a planet. this doesnt change here, or at the other end of this galaxy, or random galaxy at the edge of this universe, since it was told to be a mechanic planned by infinite intelligence.

what people are discussing mainly end up being what the effects of this harvest event will be, on this planet. effects and events preceding it, effects and events following it. these are all up to free will, just like how the confederation taken the initiative to contact harvestable entities in 2nd cycle. the confederation or another party may even show up after harvest, hauling people elsewhere. (like mars entities were brought here). this is also something that is left to free will of the entities inhabiting this nexus. (the free will here includes the confederation entities too).

one thing that is definite, is entities contacting infinite intelligence (hence harvested) being able to leave at any given point in time through infinite intelligence. this basically bypasses and trumps anything that can happen.

it may even be so that the guardians/spirits/whatever governing this planet may take the initiative to get all entities off of this planet through death. this is also a possibility. however even in this possibility, the unchangeable facet of harvest, the contact with intelligent infinity and being able to leave this planet through intelligent infinity would still override, since it is a mechanic tied to the basic harvest mechanism, and infinite intelligence.

it is also still possible that all 3d entities may die at harvest.

the below is also important :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#9

it is possible that 3-4d entities are creating the new 4d bodies not in this plane, this plane here being the 3d plane we are inhabiting, but in 4d plane that is separate from this, through their simultaneous presence in 4d . and 3-4d entities may also die during a mass disincarnation at harvest, and yet, the 4d bodies would have still been created through whatever reproductive mechanism affects 4d, in 4d plane.

this possibility arises from the differentiation of 3d and 4d as 'planes'. it means that 3d and 4d do not inhabit the same 'whatever' we understand.

intelligent infinity contact is no joke. the future societal complex totality of this planetary entity (basically the entire planet's higher self, the inhabitants included) may decide to take any course of action regarding this planet, once it gets harvested, while the gate to intelligent infinity is open.

(08-27-2011, 05:58 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]@unity100

Nice list, like monkey I agree with pretty much all of what you're touching on... It was kinda crazy and synchronous in that when you were writing that post I was out for a jog and was thinking "man, someone (or I) should make a post that just lays out how they see harvest going. no arguments, just a sharing of viewpoints." and that's pretty much what you did in that post. I may steal it as a guest-post in my post idea (once i start it Tongue)

the list i made is based on the current knowledge and possibilities at hand. it doesnt remove the possibility of a mass dieoff, or any other kind of leaving of the planet by entities. one of your family may as well decide to leave the planet through intelligent infinity.

I see the energy behind the transition much like a pot of water beginning to boil. The heat's been on awhile, and there will be a point where it erupts into a rolling boil. I imagine the point of transition to be rather rapid, perhaps a few moments where the energy become so intense it's like putting your finger in a light socket, a bit of a jolt and then you're there.

In my vision of it, I'm met by teachers or helpers that help me understand the new density. Maybe they appear to me in form of some of my favorite fictional characters. I feel that would resonate best with me. Till then, it's about dealing with a lot of buried emotions, and quite a bit of physical detox. I've already experienced some body discomfort and contortions/muscle spasms as I get bursts of energy that cause the muscles to jerk.
(08-27-2011, 07:18 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]harvest, with the information in our hand, is an event that happens according to a mechanic (just like light traveling in a straight line, just like anything else) that infinite intelligence has planned for this octave. when the clock ticks, infinite intelligence gate opens, regardless of what's going on on the planet, as long as there is a planet. this doesnt change here, or at the other end of this galaxy, or random galaxy at the edge of this universe, since it was told to be a mechanic planned by infinite intelligence.
The clock already ticked 30 years ago moving the space/time planet into 4d yet there was no harvest. It approaches mechanically as you say, yes, but it is conditional also, as Ra said there have been difficulties which have prolonged harvest. I'm more inclined to believe that the harvest is actually a time/space event, wherein we will notice changes here incarnate, but when conditions for the harvest are met, we are harvested after death.
(08-27-2011, 07:55 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The clock already ticked 30 years ago moving the space/time planet into 4d yet there was no harvest. It approaches mechanically as you say, yes, but it is conditional also, as Ra said there have been difficulties which have prolonged harvest. I'm more inclined to believe that the harvest is actually a time/space event, wherein we will notice changes here incarnate, but when conditions for the harvest are met, we are harvested after death.

im not saying it approaches mechanically. the material at hand says it.

- the clock did not 'tick' 30 years ago by the way. it was just 1981, and it wasnt a date relevant to anything. i think you are meaning to say the entry of this planet into green vibrations circa 1937. entry to a vibration, does not mean harvest. there isnt relevance in between them, as i mentioned that when reminding how 2 harvests happen on a 3d planet without entering the green vibration spectrum.

- difficulties of this planet were told to be due to the disharmonious vibrations of the society complex within it during the transition period . this was also told to be creating problems for harvesting of these entities because 'they didnt hold the needle and pulled the compass in a direction'.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#23

difficulties mentioned relate to entry into green vibrations as a planet. not the harvest event itself. harvest happened two times before on this planet, before entry into green vibrations as a planet.

none of these relate to harvest event - but the entities to be harvested, or the entry of the planet and its society to 4d vibrations.

- harvest was told to be a time/space event. however it was told that 'those who were not incarnate at the time were to be included in the harvest'.

this means one of two things :

- everyone needs to die and pass into time/space for harvest
- harvest happens in time/space, for entities who are both incarnate, and disincarnate.

moreover :

- at no point any mention of a 'prolonged' harvest was made. actually, the word 'prolonged' passes only 3 times in irrelevant subjects in the material. prolonged was not even used for difficulties regarding the entry into 4d.
(08-27-2011, 07:18 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2011, 06:25 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Unity - The fact that this sudden vs. gradual argument continues, even among those that have been studying it for years, shows how Ra left things up for interpretation. No matter the argument you make, I interpret it differently. Carla would even disagree with you, as she believes the harvest to be 'now'. I believe the harvest is a gradual process that culminates into an event..a revealing/welcoming probably years from now.

the fact that this sudden vs gradual argument continues, even among those who have been studying it for years, is precisely due to reasons tenet explained about the biases.

I would agree. I think anyone who thinks they have a clear idea of what harvest will be has only arrived at that conclusion because of bias.

Quote:ra had spent every effort not to leave it to interpretation. this is totally leaving aside the fact that when they left something to interpretation, they explicitly stated that, either by refusing to comment, or directly saying they left this to discretion of the seeker.

there is nothing interpretable about the revolving of the galactic spiral astronomically taking solar systems and planets from density to density with it. it is not something that can be interpreted - its an astronomical event. anyone agreeing or disagreeing with anyone else can not change this.

I would also agree with this. If we put any stake in Ra's words, harvest is going to happen, no doubt about it. Different people have different interpretations for Ra's words and I don't think anyone has a clear logical argument for it being sure to happen a certain way. A lot of people think they're interpretation is the only one which can be correct and they have (as we see) pages and pages of logical arguments to support their opinion, which like I said, I feel is derived from bias.

I don't have a "vision" for harvest, and I don't care which way it ends up (instant or gradual). It would be nice if it were instant, so we can get a taste of something different in the (possibly near) future, and it would also be nice if it were gradual, because it would offer plenty more chances for service and an interesting drama to watch unfold on this planet. However, I think there are some pretty heavy implications for putting so much faith in prophecy.
Unity - Point taken about entry into green ray, its relation to harvest, and the harvest of prior cycles. You're correct. As you were saying earlier, when everyone debates this topic I think what we're really arguing about are the transitional effects. To be honest, the material is confusing because it also speaks of the transition into 4d and that this has been causing difficulties. I'm referring to statements such as the 100-700 year transitional period. It seems these debates are always in relation to the transition into a fully manifested 4d nexus, and not the actual harvest itself.
(08-27-2011, 08:24 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]If we put any stake in Ra's words, harvest is going to happen, no doubt about it.
Yes, we can say that for sure o_O
(08-27-2011, 09:05 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2011, 08:24 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]If we put any stake in Ra's words, harvest is going to happen, no doubt about it.
Just pointing out the only real thing which isn't open for interpretation is the fact that harvest is going to happen. Everything else I consider speculative, especially specific interpretations.
(08-27-2011, 09:05 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Unity - Point taken about entry into green ray, its relation to harvest, and the harvest of prior cycles. You're correct. As you were saying earlier, when everyone debates this topic I think what we're really arguing about are the transitional effects. To be honest, the material is confusing because it also speaks of the transition into 4d and that this has been causing difficulties. I'm referring to statements such as the 100-700 year transitional period. It seems these debates are always in relation to the transition into a fully manifested 4d nexus, and not the actual harvest itself.

the transitional difficulties, advent of green vibrations, the problems the society has in making transition are actually way too simple :

society is exhibiting effects a person would exhibit if met with higher frequency energies in a lower frequency state, and refused to adjust into new vibration and instead forced itself to lower vibration behavior patterns (and therefore vibration) due to mental biases, or any other behavior pattern. its as simple as that.

it was told that the society was still vibrating in orange ray (then, now probably orange tinted yellow) and insisting on staying that way.

this would naturally cause difficulties because the green ray energies press, but the society insists on not harmonizing. creating a friction in the end. heat, this that, any kind of problems come with it.

this is not too dissimilar from a career person awakening to higher vibrations, and tho capable and receiving those vibrations, insisting on trying to vibrate in a lower frequency. psychological and health issues, unwillingness, all kinds of problems arise. the time problems go away, would take as long as the entity started accepting higher vibrations and letting the lower vibrations go. and no, just 'reinterpreting' what s/he is doing at that moment like 'yes i may be working in a company that cuts down forests but people need furniture. this is also service' or 'yes i am in this megacorp working for profits but people need these services' etc to make it seem compatible with the new vibration s/he is receiving and new awareness s/he has would not cut it. the practical energy model of the act being done, would be still the same. so, a point in which the entity would start to feel serious repercussions in feelings or even pressure felt as pain would come, developing into health issues if suppressed. the entity would have to react in the end, regardless of sooner or later.

so, in that regard society is not too different. the major difference here is, the planet is aligning itself to inflowing green vibrations, and when alignment is complete, the green vibrations will be freely flowing into the planetary sphere. even if they were pushed back/kept out or reduced due to the stubbornness of the society insisting in orange/yellow spectrum, they will be flowing in easily now.

at that point, the pressure on the society in regard to need for harmonizing with green vibrations would inevitably increase. whether society in general, globally or locally resists this, and what would the results of this resistance develop to be, is another discussion in itself. global warming would probably continue as much as the resistance continues, and the quakes that accompany it and freak weather events.

the behavior of the entities which are in control mechanisms of the society, and the advanced machinery, weaponry or similar systems is another question too. leave aside the effect of green vibrations on these equipment and technology.

so, yes transition is a tall tale, maybe a short tale. harvest however, will happen per the mechanism planned by infinite intelligence apparently. it is no different than an entity contacting intelligent infinity through its own efforts in between harvest cycles, regardless of the state of society in that period.
(08-27-2011, 09:30 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Just pointing out the only real thing which isn't open for interpretation is the fact that harvest is going to happen.
Yes, I was agreeing. I thought your bluntness was funny.

Unity - Yes, the psychological workings can be surmised. The point is though, if the harvest actually occurs in time/space, we have no way of knowing when it is actually happening unless there is some kind of revelatory event which we can't be certain of (specific details were never given). Ra does however speak of a transitional process, and this seems to always be the nature of the debate.

Raman

Quote:{....} so, yes transition is a tall tale, maybe a short tale. harvest however, will happen per the mechanism planned by infinite intelligence apparently. it is no different than an entity contacting intelligent infinity through its own efforts in between harvest cycles, regardless of the state of society in that period.

There is a difference though, there are 3 opportunities for harvest. The last one is the so called 'great harvest' . This includes 'all are harvested regardless of progress'. This is a big difference. Does not have to include planetary catastrophes since this is a symptom of a difficult harvest, ie: besides mixed, literally difficult (not congruent with increasing green ray vibratory state); also, planet will be fully green activated with 3d in potentiation. That this refers to the 100-700 years transition, is not clear to me.
Ra did say the 100-700 years "cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time".
A time of grieving for the sorrows of third density and a time of rejoicing for the liberation from ignorance (aka, the veil). That is the Harvest for me. A process of grieving and acceptance of the random injustices, and a process of feasting upon the fruits of labor from the field of co-existence, however troubled it was upon 3D earth.

However, while yet in 3D, it is difficult to envision that state for me yet. The simplest of harsh catalyst throws me off balance, and at times brings out the most demonic of darkness from inside me.

3DMonkey

(08-28-2011, 08:34 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]A time of grieving for the sorrows of third density and a time of rejoicing for the liberation from ignorance (aka, the veil). That is the Harvest for me. A process of grieving and acceptance of the random injustices, and a process of feasting upon the fruits of labor from the field of co-existence, however troubled it was upon 3D earth.

However, while yet in 3D, it is difficult to envision that state for me yet. The simplest of harsh catalyst throws me off balance, and at times brings out the most demonic of darkness from inside me.

I think this is the root of "harvest"; the individual process; in other words, death. Da'ath

(08-27-2011, 11:43 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The point is though, if the harvest actually occurs in time/space, we have no way of knowing when it is actually happening unless there is some kind of revelatory event which we can't be certain of (specific details were never given).

that is not correct. descriptions of contacting intelligent infinity, what entities may feel, were given in the material. it is not something mistakable or vaguely felt. even if it happened while you were sleeping.

if you add the fact that this contact would also include a measure of piercing the veil, the meaning gets sharper.

(08-28-2011, 09:52 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]that is not correct. descriptions of contacting intelligent infinity, what entities may feel, were given in the material. it is not something mistakable or vaguely felt. even if it happened while you were sleeping.
Or in a coma, or while being mentally retarded. Don't think so...

(08-28-2011, 09:52 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]that is not correct. descriptions of contacting intelligent infinity, what entities may feel, were given in the material. it is not something mistakable or vaguely felt. even if it happened while you were sleeping.

if you add the fact that this contact would also include a measure of piercing the veil, the meaning gets sharper
Contacting intelligent infinity in its simplest of terms is a recognition of the nature of the self. As was mentioned in the other thread, healing is contact with this source. These recognitions are occurring.

Of all things, I can't imagine Ra wanting to give a firm grasp as to the nature of when/how the harvest will happen. The harvest is now, the harvest is not yet, instreamings causing a difficult harvest, transitory periods..a definite picture can't be painted and I think that's on purpose. Again, I see Ra referring to the harvest as both a process and an event. It's referred to as an action and a thing in itself. To me, the harvest is a means of opportunity wherein the recognizing of the self through catalyst can be achieved which will gradually become more pronounced over time.

Don't you find it peculiar that the harvest should coincide with the beginning of the green ray instreamings? I realized yesterday that 17.1 says that even in time/space, and not just in space/time, our planet is in 4d. Why should the harvest not be occurring? Everything is in place. So I think it is occurring upon death. It seems the collective mind is simply holding back the more pronounced effects, than say, an isolated 150 persons all in harmonious congruence were able to achieve independently.

(08-28-2011, 12:54 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you find it peculiar that the harvest should coincide with the beginning of the green ray instreamings?
My understanding is that it's a 3 dimensional spiral. The galactic plane is crossed ~26K years in 2 dimensions. But it's not crossed at the same point in 3 dimensions - it's a 'clock face'. In 2 dimensions it's a sine wave: beginning (up) 1st cycle, middle (down) 2nd cycle, end (up) 3rd cycle zero crossings (intelligent infinity access) . This vibration occurs simultaneously with a progression in another dimension which increases the vibrational base. The 3rd dimension is apparently rotational (angular) with respect to the center.

(08-28-2011, 12:54 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you find it peculiar that the harvest should coincide with the beginning of the green ray instreamings? I realized yesterday that 17.1 says that even in time/space, and not just in space/time, our planet is in 4d. Why should the harvest not be occurring? Everything is in place. So I think it is occurring upon death. It seems the collective mind is simply holding back the more pronounced effects, than say, an isolated 150 persons all in harmonious congruence were able to achieve independently.

i dont find it peculiar. there have been 2 more harvests on this planet, and green ray instreamings have not started in either of those.

(08-28-2011, 02:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 12:54 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you find it peculiar that the harvest should coincide with the beginning of the green ray instreamings?
My understanding is that it's a 3 dimensional spiral. The galactic plane is crossed ~26K years in 2 dimensions. But it's not crossed at the same point in 3 dimensions - it's a 'clock face'. In 2 dimensions it's a sine wave: beginning (up) 1st cycle, middle (down) 2nd cycle, end (up) 3rd cycle zero crossings (intelligent infinity access) . This vibration occurs simultaneously with a progression in another dimension which increases the vibrational base. The 3rd dimension is apparently rotational (angular) with respect to the center.

harvest mechanism requires contact of intelligent infinity for not only cyclic harvests, but for any harvest that may happen in between the cycles. therefore, in the earlier 2 cycles, there have been intelligent infinity contact.

actually there is not even a need to explain this, since the 2nd cycle entities were told to get harvested by finding the gateway to intelligent infinity.
(08-28-2011, 02:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that it's a 3 dimensional spiral. The galactic plane is crossed ~26K years in 2 dimensions. But it's not crossed at the same point in 3 dimensions - it's a 'clock face'. In 2 dimensions it's a sine wave: beginning (up) 1st cycle, middle (down) 2nd cycle, end (up) 3rd cycle zero crossings (intelligent infinity access) . This vibration occurs simultaneously with a progression in another dimension which increases the vibrational base. The 3rd dimension is apparently rotational (angular) with respect to the center.
Edit: nevermind..I can visualize it now. That was a mental workout.

(08-28-2011, 06:18 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont find it peculiar. there have been 2 more harvests on this planet, and green ray instreamings have not started in either of those.
14.15 says there was no harvest during the first cycle. What are you referring to? During the second cycle, an entity appeared and offered them the opportunity of harvest. What I was alluding to however, is that there is a new cosmic situation occurring at this time, in which the planet has shifted its time/space continuum as Ra puts it, into 4d, and we're to believe that the gateway for the major harvest is independent of the dimensional shift of the planet and 'lagging behind' essentially? I still believe that if you were to die today, you would heal/review then be harvested.
(08-28-2011, 06:18 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]harvest mechanism requires contact of intelligent infinity for not only cyclic harvests, but for any harvest that may happen in between the cycles. therefore, in the earlier 2 cycles, there have been intelligent infinity contact.

actually there is not even a need to explain this, since the 2nd cycle entities were told to get harvested by finding the gateway to intelligent infinity.
Yes, yes we all understand that so I agree, there is no need to explain it. It can be explained, prosaically, as follows - contact with intelligent infinity is done through polarization in one life space/time, or from the collective lives (aggregate) in time/space as part of healing/review process, during the galactic-plane alignment. Very simple really.

BTW, I posted this reply before I even read icaro's preceding post and he's said essentially the same thing.
(08-28-2011, 07:48 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 02:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that it's a 3 dimensional spiral. The galactic plane is crossed ~26K years in 2 dimensions. But it's not crossed at the same point in 3 dimensions - it's a 'clock face'. In 2 dimensions it's a sine wave: beginning (up) 1st cycle, middle (down) 2nd cycle, end (up) 3rd cycle zero crossings (intelligent infinity access) . This vibration occurs simultaneously with a progression in another dimension which increases the vibrational base. The 3rd dimension is apparently rotational (angular) with respect to the center.
Edit: nevermind..I can visualize it now. That was a mental workout.

(08-28-2011, 06:18 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont find it peculiar. there have been 2 more harvests on this planet, and green ray instreamings have not started in either of those.
14.15 says there was no harvest during the first cycle. What are you referring to? During the second cycle, an entity appeared and offered them the opportunity of harvest. What I was alluding to however, is that there is a new cosmic situation occurring at this time, in which the planet has shifted its time/space continuum as Ra puts it, into 4d, and we're to believe that the gateway for the major harvest is independent of the dimensional shift of the planet and 'lagging behind' essentially? I still believe that if you were to die today, you would heal/review then be harvested.

there was no harvest in first cycle, because no entity found the gateway to intelligent infinity. harvest happening 3 times has been a given information in the material over and over. i dont know why i am even having to reiterate this.

during the second cycle, because the entities have found the gateway to intelligent infinity (im using the exact phrase), they were contacted. they chose to stay.

your interpretation of gateway to infinite intelligence being independent of the clock infinite intelligence provided for harvests, is way too far fetched, leave aside missing a lot of important things.

infinite intelligence is a state that not only lies beyond all the octaves and dimensions, INCLUDING 4, 5, 6d, but also is a state and source that provides endless amount of power. any kind of paranormal feat that was described in the book ranging from healing to spoon bending rely on it.

the presence of such a contact being constant would mean the gateway to infinite intelligence being continuously open, and the energy being ever present. it is no different from an entity remaining in constant contact with infinite intelligence. neither a planet, nor an entity would be able to handle that, and presence of continual contact would create a lot of potential for major mishaps. remember - the harvest condition would also exist in a negative 4d planet. imagine the 4d entities having constant contact of this source to do anything. if they did not destroy each other post haste, they would be much harmful to their environment and others. not to mention positive starter 4d entities could also cause a lot of issues.

in addition, infinite intelligence is a state of existence which is everything in this octave is striving towards. being in constant sync with it, basically means, being it. no entity or no focus would have being an entity or a planet in 4d if they were in that state - they would have surpassed this octave.

(08-28-2011, 08:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, yes we all understand that so I agree, there is no need to explain it. It can be explained, prosaically, as follows - contact with intelligent infinity is done through polarization in one life space/time, or from the collective lives (aggregate) in time/space as part of healing/review process, during the galactic-plane alignment. Very simple really.

your identification leaves out endless amount of information on mind/body/spirit and their complexes and interrelations from the 4th book.

there is no requirement for contacting intelligent infinity. in any way the contact happens, it is 'a ticket to next octave of experience' it is said.

that being said, since the contact is done by opening the 6th chakra (therefore contacting infinite intelligence through 7th), the necessity is mind/spirit vibrating in a frequency in balanced enough fashion to cause the energy to rise through the chakras high enough. there being a chakra, would necessitate there being a body. this would be physical body in physical dimension or astral body in astral dimension, probably does not matter.

why did i tell all of these ?

this - to explain 'collective lives' were not needed for this contact. it is, as explained, is a 'result state' situation - regardless of past lives, this, that of entity, the violet ray balance of the entity at harvest point facilitates the contact. the time/space harvest doesnt seem to involve any kind of review of past lives or current past life etc if we look at the material. the harvest occurrence in time/space was explained as an anomaly 'here we have the anomaly of harvest' -> the entity is put into violet body to see its harvestability.

Quote:. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

looking at this, it seems harvest is easier in time/space. maybe this is why, contact with intelligent infinity while in incarnation, is a direct ticket to next octave of experience - it is probably harder.

We come here, in part, to work on just those aspects of self that will result in the most over-all balance and polarization. Sometimes this can be an intensive and engaging process involving great imbalance and blockages (indicated by chakras). My point is that one doesn't necessarily get 'harvested' from 3D to 4D based on the current polarization one has achieved by working on a particular incarnative-bias lessons. Thus harvest is either based on the polarization achieved in one life (space/time), if the lessons so warrant, or the polarization achieved in collective-life-experience after death (time/space). That's what I meant by collective lives, and not a collective life review. Time/space is the 'whole view', as an analog in 3D we have the (veiled) faculties of the psyche that are based on a time/space (feeling and intuition) perspective. The information is also coming from a 'whole view' but now incumbered by a restricted unconscious (Ra says subconscious), which is enabled or supported only by what was able to be integrated or accepted in the (short) incarnation.

(08-28-2011, 11:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]looking at this, it seems harvest is easier in time/space. maybe this is why, contact with intelligent infinity while in incarnation, is a direct ticket to next octave of experience - it is probably harder.
This is what I was trying to explain.

(08-28-2011, 11:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]there was no harvest in first cycle, because no entity found the gateway to intelligent infinity. harvest happening 3 times has been a given information in the material over and over. i dont know why i am even having to reiterate this.
I thought in reference to the two previous harvests, you were implying that entities were harvested in each. A misunderstanding..I know there are 3 harvest opportunities.

unity100 Wrote:your interpretation of gateway to infinite intelligence being independent of the clock infinite intelligence provided for harvests, is way too far fetched, leave aside missing a lot of important things.
I am saying that the influx of energy required to change the vibratory rate of the planet into 4d may necessarily coincide with the energies responsible for the movement of an entity into 4d. The harvestability of an entity is simply measured by their ability to receive 4d vibrations..their crystallization. The angular orientation of the planet for the instreamings, by design, obviously need to coincide with the harvest at the end of the major cycle.

The harvest is a local opening of a gateway into a higher density. So in the 1930's the vibratory rate began to change and the 4d planet began its transition. Why should the planet's transition, and our transition occur at different times? Before you reiterate, I understand that 4d vibrations have nothing to do with the ability to harvest. As it pertains to the end of the cycle however, the indication of a planet's readiness should also be an indication of the harvest beginning. Because really, from the 1930's to 2011 is a difference of 80 years. Cosmically speaking, it's silly to imagine that that difference has a great amount of significance. What is the purpose of having an 80 year gap? Moreover, it was said the lagging transition was a result of the collective disharmony. So the 80 year gap between transition and harvest would seem to have no purpose/relevance. If the planet is being transformed into 4d through the reception of those specific energies, and an entity is also ready to receive 4d energies, why should we assume that the local gateway isn't open now?
(08-29-2011, 12:24 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]We come here, in part, to work on just those aspects of self that will result in the most over-all balance and polarization. Sometimes this can be an intensive and engaging process involving great imbalance and blockages (indicated by chakras). My point is that one doesn't necessarily get 'harvested' from 3D to 4D based on the current polarization one has achieved by working on a particular incarnative-bias lessons. Thus harvest is either based on the polarization achieved in one life (space/time), if the lessons so warrant, or the polarization achieved in collective-life-experience after death (time/space). That's what I meant by collective lives, and not a collective life review. Time/space is the 'whole view', as an analog in 3D we have the (veiled) faculties of the psyche that are based on a time/space (feeling and intuition) perspective. The information is also coming from a 'whole view' but now incumbered by a restricted unconscious (Ra says subconscious), which is enabled or supported only by what was able to be integrated or accepted in the (short) incarnation.

(08-28-2011, 11:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]looking at this, it seems harvest is easier in time/space. maybe this is why, contact with intelligent infinity while in incarnation, is a direct ticket to next octave of experience - it is probably harder.
This is what I was trying to explain.

polarization being based on one life is not possible. the entity cannot be isolated from the spiritual biases it gained through its journey from 1d to 3d end. these even follow the entity not only to after death, but to even other 3d planets or even 4d planet after harvest. we can conclude this from the distillation of the core of experiences after death talk in regard to physical death in 3d.

so in any given incarnation, entity's entire spiritual past will be behind the scenes in its mind/spirit, and the overall state of this complex will determine the overall progress of the entity. this wouldnt be any different in time/space -> even if the entity is in time/space, its overall balance and progress at any given junction is its overall state. remembering or not remembering past lives would not change the distillations from these past lives that made into spiritual biases.

(08-29-2011, 01:29 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I am saying that the influx of energy required to change the vibratory rate of the planet into 4d may necessarily coincide with the energies responsible for the movement of an entity into 4d. The harvestability of an entity is simply measured by their ability to receive 4d vibrations..their crystallization. The angular orientation of the planet for the instreamings, by design, obviously need to coincide with the harvest at the end of the major cycle.

one would think so, however according to explanations of what intelligent infinity contact constitutes and how this can be achieved, and the result of the discussion we have made some time ago in which monica showed that it was necessary to open all energy centers in incarnation up to 6th chakra in order to achieve intelligent infinity contact and therefore attaining harvest, i wouldnt say that just receiving 4d energies/vibrations would be enough.

it would be rather naive to exaggerate 4d by the way. 4d is green, concept related to acceptance or rejection of others and their emotions, love, friendship, numerous things are in it. these are not stuff that people do not experience at large. moreover, 4d vibrations were here for a long time, and those who could get past through the weight 3d was inducing was able to experience these emotions and feelings.

i think so many people confuse the increasing vibrations and feelings they experience as the gates to intelligent infinity opens, or the vibrations their guides, sources etc provide, with 4d and its vibrations, leading to an exaggeration of 4d and its effects.

4d is just 4d, the chakra after 3. just like how an entity doesnt become able to port itself from planet to planet when it opens its 4th chakra, or reach endless octaves and infinity, the planet also would not.

Quote:Why should the planet's transition, and our transition occur at different times? As it pertains to the end of the cycle however, the indication of a planet's readiness should also be an indication of the harvest beginning.

totally due to free will of entities on the planet. the entities could be harvest ready long before the vibrations began in 1937. or straggle behind like they are doing just now. or anything else, ranging from the tree people in sirius being able to send a spaceship to explore the meaning of hostile and warlike acts to this planet as they prepare for their harvest in end 3d, or even like how they were able to approach social memory complex state two times or so.

a function of free will. the planet on the other hand, moves according to the mechanism infinite intelligence provided it seems.

Quote:Moreover, it was said the lagging transition was a result of the collective disharmony. So the 80 year gap between transition and harvest would seem to have no purpose/relevance. If the planet is being transformed into 4d through the reception of those specific energies, and an entity is also ready to receive 4d energies, why should we assume that the local gateway isn't open now?

what was the cosmic purpose of maldek people destroying their planet ? nothing. a total result of free will. and you think 80 years gap is something significant and cant be meaningless. an entire planet has become a band of asteroids in orbit around the sun now. same goes for the lagging behind.
(08-29-2011, 10:02 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]one would think so, however according to explanations of what intelligent infinity contact constitutes and how this can be achieved, and the result of the discussion we have made some time ago in which monica showed that it was necessary to open all energy centers in incarnation up to 6th chakra in order to achieve intelligent infinity contact and therefore attaining harvest, i wouldnt say that just receiving 4d energies/vibrations would be enough.

Generally speaking, by referring to a person's ability to perceive 4d understandings, I am saying the same thing that you are.

Quote:totally due to free will of entities on the planet. the entities could be harvest ready long before the vibrations began in 1937. or straggle behind like they are doing just now. or anything else, ranging from the tree people in sirius being able to send a spaceship to explore the meaning of hostile and warlike acts to this planet as they prepare for their harvest in end 3d, or even like how they were able to approach social memory complex state two times or so.

a function of free will. the planet on the other hand, moves according to the mechanism infinite intelligence provided it seems.

lol..tree people. I think you're missing the underlying perception in my opinion. The time in which the planet makes its transition and the harvest mechanic should coincide and be one in the same because they are both the same dimensional shift. Now you're saying the harvest has a subjective quality? You have been stressing that it occurs mechanically. I agree that there is a free will quality, as I believe the harvest occurs upon death. Again, if the planet is able to make use of energies to shift dimensionally, it must be moving through the same local gateway the entities use.

Quote:what was the cosmic purpose of maldek people destroying their planet ? nothing. a total result of free will. and you think 80 years gap is something significant and cant be meaningless. an entire planet has become a band of asteroids in orbit around the sun now. same goes for the lagging behind.

That's my point..the 80 years has no meaning. I'm making the observation that in terms of cyclical timings, the harvest gateway opening shouldn't lag behind the planet's ability to shift dimensionally. Yet, Ra said it's reasonable to assume the harvest may occur in 2011. What that means for the experience here in space/time, I don't know. But I think they were referring to the harvest in a collective sense, not that the gateway will open in 2011. Actually, Ra doesn't say the harvest will happen in 2011 though, they say it can happen. Don asks him that question, and Ra says it's a reasonable time for harvest. If he would have asked if the harvest could occur in 2020, Ra would probably have said the same thing. This idea that an event may happen during or around 2011 is then arbitrarily based on a less than adequate question. So no free will violation concept is being postulated. I'm putting forth that the cyclical timings of planetary and entity dimensional shift should be one and the same, as it pertains to the last cycle. I'm not saying that when the planet shifted the entities should have been forced to shift also. I'm saying that it can happen, because the gateway is one and the same.
(08-29-2011, 11:34 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Generally speaking, by referring to a person's ability to perceive 4d understandings, I am saying the same thing that you are.

no we arent. i am saying that even if an entity is able to manifest a good majority of feelings that may be felt pertaining to heart chakra, 4d vibrations, s/he may not be harvestable.

Quote:
Quote:totally due to free will of entities on the planet. the entities could be harvest ready long before the vibrations began in 1937. or straggle behind like they are doing just now. or anything else, ranging from the tree people in sirius being able to send a spaceship to explore the meaning of hostile and warlike acts to this planet as they prepare for their harvest in end 3d, or even like how they were able to approach social memory complex state two times or so.

lol..tree people. I think you're missing the underlying perception in my opinion. The time in which the planet makes its transition and the harvest mechanic should coincide and be one in the same because they are both the same dimensional shift.

there is no definition of 'dimensional shift' in regard to definition of harvest - harvest was defined as an event in which gates to intelligent infinity open in the observance of entities from above the octave and guardians. no dimensional shift, leaving aside not defined, was not even present at all in the earlier 2 harvests on this planet. we have been given a standard definition for harvest and no differentiation, even for positive/negative, meaning that the harvest mechanics is the same (as it should be) in all of this universe after the mechanic created by intelligent infinity.

Quote:Now you're saying the harvest has a subjective quality? You have been stressing that it occurs mechanically. I agree that there is a free will quality, as I believe the harvest occurs upon death. Again, if the planet is able to make use of energies to shift dimensionally, it must be moving through the same local gateway the entities use.

you have not understood what i was saying.

harvest is an event which happens at the precise timing the mechanic created for it causes it to happen.

the situation that may be present on a planet due to the free will of entities creating this or that situation prior to, and during harvest AT the time of that harvest, is a function of free will. even on top of that, we are told that the gates to intelligent infinity opens REGARDLESS of the circumstances upon the planet at the striking of the hour. so yes, it is mechanical. it wont change its timing because entities on the planet swayed this or that way. even if the majority of entities were able to progress and contact intelligent infinity before the harvest hour with their own efforts, the gates would still open at the same hour. this goes for the sirius tree people preparing for harvest too - they have approached a societal memory complex state twice - this is something that happens post MID 4d. leave aside start of 4d. they approached this state for two times, and yet, they are still waiting for their harvest. this should tell a lot.

the planet doesnt 'shift dimensions'. a new plane/dimension is generated on the planet, if you look at what Ra says about how 4d entities would be living on this planetary influence, but not on this plane. (3d). just like how you can still go and land on venus and go about in its 1d, (maybe 2d) and 3d vibrating environments.

Quote:That's my point..the 80 years has no meaning. I'm making the observation that in terms of cyclical timings, the harvest gateway opening shouldn't lag behind the planet's ability to shift dimensionally.

leaving aside that there is no 'dimensional shift' or anything that fantastic in the works out there, and taking that you wanted to mean the creation of a 4d planes/sphere on a planet; if you look at the situation regarding the sirius tree people which accomplished 4d feats which should not have been accomplished before mid 4d, and were named as STILL 3d entities, (not even 3-4d entities in hybrid bodies and so on, probably their bodies are already evolving en masse) there seems to be no relevance in between harvest and the ability of entities on a planet.

i dont know how you can even go about concluding that - there was no dimensional shift or anything in the first 2 cycles, gates still opened and harvesters still came. you are basically saying that there should be a difference in harvest mechanic in the 3rd cycle, and it should be tied to the capacity and free will of entities on the planet. that defies the logic of a mechanic being there. through free will, inordinate amounts of variations in what results at a harvest can be effected, for better or for worse.

really, i dont know why we are even discussing this. i dont think you are perceiving the level and seriousness of what 'gates to intelligent infinity opening' means. it is something surpasses the octave. you cannot make it something tied to the capacities and wills of entities in 3d. this would be basically expecting above 7d feats from 3d entities en masse. not individually too. that is something that cannot work, spiritually.

so infinite intelligence apparently created a mechanic that will take effect in the exact striking of precise timing of the hour, and never fail to take effect.

if it had been in any way tied to the will of the entities on a planet, the confederation would start its efforts 100-200 years before this date in contacting the planet like the stuff we are reading these days, because you could not estimate what the free will of entities would cause 30 years, 40 years later. maybe they would bring about a fast early harvest and cause harvest to be small. maybe they would delay it 200 years and offset everything.

Quote:Yet, Ra said it's reasonable to assume the harvest may occur in 2011. What that means for the experience here in space/time, I don't know. But I think they were referring to the harvest in a collective sense, not that the gateway will open in 2011. No free will violation concept is being postulated.

well, at this point you need to realize that the level of 'free will' is only at the level which the mechanics created by infinite intelligence allows. the ridiculous amounts of free will as perpetrated by some sources, unfortunately, do not exist. else, you would have a universe in which some entities with their tiny ape bodies were able to destroy planets with their thoughts, or bend the next octave with their whims.

you should reflect on what was said about logoi as 'each sub logos perceives itself as offering free will to its sub sub logoi'. so each sub logos expands on the set of possibilities it was given to it, towards its sub-sub-logoi, BASED on the mechanics created by the infinite intelligence - not even the first ever logos. that logos itself acted upon the mechanics created by infinite intelligence. actually, it manifests as a source of energy/light just because infinite intelligence created something called 'light' that travels in a straight line in order to represent infinity in a line.

so, the sun you have as sub logos in your solar system now, does not have the option of not manifesting as an energy source that emits light traveling in a straight line if it chose to. it can chose not to, or to do it.

in short, it is a grand exaggeration to think that entities manifesting just as hominoid monkeys at this planet can have free will to the point of entities from the NEXT OCTAVE being subject to it.

the entire existence does not turn around the 7 billion monkeys that may happen to be living on a planet you know. the harvesters that is being spoken of, have their own free will and their paths they follow in the NEXT octave. they cant wait at the gate of infinite intelligence just because the kids on this planet may decide this or that.

what you propose is way too human-centric, and self-indulged. there is an entire creation out there which turns on mechanics that dont wait for anyone's free will.

Quote:I'm saying that it can happen, because the gateway is one and the same.

you are saying that gateway is one and the same, and then proposing that it will open at a totally different mechanic than it opened in the first two cycles. why the exception ?

it was told that harvest was something that happened on a mechanic in a clock like fashion. i dont know how you are able to just inject exceptions. not to mention that all of the exceptions seem to revolve on the comfort, whim and desires of entities on this planet.
Our misunderstandings are growing. I'd like to address each point but I've learned in the past that this will only end up in pages worth of discussion which I have no desire to do. I'll re-frame my opinions.

What is the harvest? An opening wherein an entity, if able, may vibrate in accordance with the next density and move through towards it.

What did the planet begin to do in the 30's? 'Shift' to the next density, or rather, the 4d sphere activates. Most importantly, it was stated that the planet itself has been harvested positively.

My argument is, that the point in time during the past two cycles of the gateway opening is the same cyclical point in time that the planet began its shift currently. Not a different mechanic, just that at the end of this cycle 3d is going out of potentiation, and the fact that this transition has taken place, could be an indication of the harvest gateway being open. In other words, if we were ready in the 30's, we could have made the transition. But collectively speaking, Ra seems to be saying that up until recently that hasn't been possible, and so they say the harvest hasn't 'happened' because it isn't over with yet.

3DMonkey

Here is something I have thrown together. I wanted to articulate and give examples. Bla bla. I figure I couldn't relay it to you all the way I intend anyway. I'll just say like this, like it came of me initially. You can take it for what it is worth:

Harvest is a concept of gathering together all the fruit and using it. We create our world. If the world is our creation, then we apply a mandatory harvest when we gather our fruit. The people in the world we imagine are what we created and the way we envision them is what will determine their fruit at our harvest. This world we are creating individually is of a vibration. Carla's world is of a 4D vibration. The inconveniences are her particular viewpoints of world happenings- social and natural. When Carla's world she has created reaches an achievement of Full 4D realization, her viewpoints of what she sees will not be "inconveniences" anymore. This is a future time, as it is an idealistic goal for self realization. The opening of intelligent infinity is a conceptual recognition of joining the physical self, the conceptual mind, and the elusive spirit together as one. We, as human beings, innately believe this is automatic at time of death because we innately imagine death as the connection with becoming unified oneness with that which we couldn't connect with in life.

We all surly die, it is as inevitable as the clock strikes the hour. At this time, as we are innately 'programmed' to think, intelligent infinity is opened (analogous of intelligent infinity is the indigo ray, which we can ascribe to the process of harvest, steps of light, or incarnate placement prerequisites). Not only is our indigo assessment a harvest of our energy vibrational achievements, but, the "world" we create is "harvested" along with that. The idea that the positive ones stay and the others must be forgotten is also an innate human mental conception; my "world" collects all the positive conceptions grown along the way, and leaves the others to "burn" away (neg) or remain in a state to grow more (repeat).
Sounds like a good metaphor to me. I've concluded that Ra often refers to the harvest as a concept in the past-tense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7