Bring4th

Full Version: Less than a month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-29-2011, 12:19 AM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: I'm not telling anyone to follow those ideas, and I'm not "agreeing" with them.
It gives at least that impression in many of your posts.

As Ra said, "negative interpretations of catalyst..." From your posts, I get the strong impression of "unity100".

Quote:One doesn't have to agree or follow values to acknowledge how they may be used for individual support. I don't reject those values. I see the lessons involved as necessary steps in development here and many of those people are looking for a way up. They are still reaching up for some "way", which they have yet to find, which may be recognized as "right" for them.

Problem seems it is not even negative catalyst what you are talking about. It just pushes to orange regression.

What is the "it" which pushes to orange regression?
(11-29-2011, 12:16 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do we need to be in green in order to be harvestable? Or is high yellow harvestable? Even when it's hard to be in green.
My understanding is harvestability is indicated by total balance or violet ray. That'd be sum of all lifetime's work, not necessarily how one happens to be balanced in this lifetime. Some life programming or random circumstance results in certain handicaps or situations where a certain level of polarization is not possible, after all. However, polarization to harvestable levels of activation is possible in a lifetime.

If you're talking about the relationship of spiral dynamics values and harvestability, keep in mind that the values are general expressions of working with specific circumstances here - how situations are interpreted and addressed.

apeiron

(11-29-2011, 12:41 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: I'm not telling anyone to follow those ideas, and I'm not "agreeing" with them.
It gives at least that impression in many of your posts.

As Ra said, "negative interpretations of catalyst..." From your posts, I get the strong impression of "unity100".

I must say I miss the guy.

Quote:What is the "it" which pushes to orange regression?

If you are being serious, then I have been wrong in my opinion of you. That is, you are not so wise as you think you are.

I am talking about the societal construct of an economic system and relations most probably based for the most part on the Orion influence (mainly ideas) that lasted all this time.

By the way, the Occupy movement offers a glimpse of a breaking up with those 'values'.

(11-27-2011, 01:46 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 09:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 09:50 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Harvest is supposedly going to happen in less than a month, its hard to believe.
Whose harvest?

I dont know

Harvest has already started. Just look in the wold how people are passing away massively. This is Harvest. It will go on until everyone has either been harvested either ascended or either reincarnated in 3d somewhere else.

:idea:
(11-29-2011, 01:34 AM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]I must say I miss the guy.

I'm pretty sure he's still with us..
(11-29-2011, 01:34 AM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]I must say I miss the guy.

Raman ??

(11-29-2011, 12:41 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]If you're talking about the relationship of spiral dynamics values and harvestability, keep in mind that the values are general expressions of working with specific circumstances here - how situations are interpreted and addressed.

I never did quite understand what you meant by, "they are really just asking themselves questions".

I imagine that at each level in the spiral the 'question(s)' is basically, 'is this the way to see 'it'' (?)
(11-29-2011, 12:16 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do we need to be in green in order to be harvestable?

The stronger the upper spectrum is, the greater the chanse of positive harvest.
Where the limit is drawn i dont know for sure, strong basic color might even be enough....
And by that i mean silver probably dont have to be reached first (which can otherwise be done in a couple months if dedicated enough (with 5-10hours a day of meditation))
I'm sure i read Ra say somewhere, that the spiritual has to have ben experienced for 4d positive harvest, and for that the throat is needed to some degree, not just heart..

(11-29-2011, 12:16 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Or is high yellow harvestable?

Hard to say about the plexus, because if your plexus is unblocked/healthy, the heart and throat chakras are difficult to avoid

Even if its blocked, the solar plexus may by adding strength, reach the pituitary/forehead/pineal chakra(s)....
But i'm not sure wether it even has to be that strong in order to harvest into 4d negative. Because Ra depicts the aura of a general 4d neg as red/orange/yellow (seen as brown)...
Thus i'm guessing that red/orange/yellow/violet/indigo (seen as radiant brown?lol) is the 5d negative.
zenmaster Wrote:You're forgetting that the core-atomic 4D vibration includes 3D vibrations (and 1D and 2D). Consciousness at the 4D vibrational level provides an ability to willfully remove its 1D component from the type of bodily manifestation 3rd density beings tend to be able to detect. That either means their 1D vibrational-component goes into time/space (nonlocal) only or just doesn't manifest at 1D level.

I agree with kycahi - the dual-activated "new breed" will be much more overt phenomena in the future. They will likely be the "problem solvers".

While I agree there will be a new breed (dual activated), they are still 3D entities.

Quote:63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

Ra quite clearly states that while 3D entities with a dual body are able to 'use' some of the instreaming 4D vibrations, the 3D body will perish in order to move to full 4D.
(11-28-2011, 09:08 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't plan for any future date in particular. Take each day as it comes, and be who you want to be. That's all there is to it :¬)

I agree, though I have put a little bit of thought into the 21st idea, it's hard not to really. :b

Sorry if i'm a little late. Felt input was needed though.

Love and Light to all of you, enjoy the time we have left while we have it. Don't worry about when, matter of fact, don't worry at all. SmileHeart
"May I attain Buddhahood(Pure Enlightenment) for the benefit of all sentient beings." - Vow of the Bodhisattva

Take that vow and work towards that every moment of your life. You will surely not have to worry about if you will graduate or not. The concept of the Bodhisattvas seems like they had the "service to other selves" process down to a tee.
(11-29-2011, 02:10 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]I never did quite understand what you meant by, "they are really just asking themselves questions".
Unconscious attitudes. Imagine a "vacuum of expectation" prepared to accept something according to particular dispositions. That is the "question" (metaphorical attitude of learning from 'seeking' perspective). Actually, the way I see it, a person is a question.

(11-29-2011, 02:10 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine that at each level in the spiral the 'question(s)' is basically, 'is this the way to see 'it'' (?)
The question is usually along the lines of "what is fulfilling, desirable, compelling or novel according to my learning needs".

(11-29-2011, 05:16 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]While I agree there will be a new breed (dual activated), they are still 3D entities.
That is correct, these are harvested, transitional-bodied entities. And it's a long process of transition. Also, remember Carla said something like a million years for 4D social memory complex formation.

Zachary

I am feeling something strong as well.

I still don't know what to make of it.

But I have never felt this strange in my whole life. The past two days have been kind of rough for me.
Same here zack. Today I was dizzy and actually threw up.
My blood pressure was a bit above normal.
I couldn't really take a nap today because of it.
Been quite rough for me today.

Zachary

(12-17-2011, 07:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Same here zack. Today I was dizzy and actually threw up.
My blood pressure was a bit above normal.
I couldn't really take a nap today because of it.
Been quite rough for me today.
thanks for taking the time to share that with me. I am not sure what to make of it as of now.
Since about... 2 or 3 weeks ago the area where all my hair stems has been constantly "buzzing" or tingling, kind of feels like an energy stream entering/exiting my body. It occurred only during meditation before but now it has expanded and occurs constantly. Feel's kinda reassuring that I am doing something right. BigSmile
Yeh been feeling lots of physical effects as well guys. About a week and a bit ago I noticed an increase in energy, there is no where I cannot feel it now, runs through my whole body.

Nose feels heavy and blocked, I have gotten a very strange almost harmonic like vibration feeling in the nasal area, was very amazing at the time and it felt like it cleared my head completely.

Only negative so far is the trouble sleeping, seams to be getting worse (have always had trouble). I'am also losing my appetite, although that has been happening all this year. Down to pretty much one small/medium sized meal a day. And to think I used to be an avid body-builder pumping down protein shakes and injecting steroids. Now I'am thin and athletic.

Feels like our energy bodies are growing/evolving, to what end is what I'am interested in.
I like the idea of evolving bodies. I have a pretty good idea of what I'd want to look like.
me too.
Zack, I'm feeling much better today. Had a good friend spend the last couple of nights over, and it's always great to have a friend who's furry. I love having someone over as much as I love spending the night at someone else's.

I feel quite at peace, with a sense of joy in my heart now.
Smile i feel like something is coming.
I'm a tad torn on the notion that Harvest might be happening MUCH sooner than expected.

Sure, transcendence as an evolved being into higher planes of existence to move closer to the Creator sounds pretty snazzy and I greatly look forward to it, but I still have a loooot of albums left to release in my Law of One-inspired music album series, and (I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this is an actual worry of mine...) I'm pretty sure we won't have harddrives or internet access in 4D so that would make ~10 albums worth of material lost forever, doomed to gather virtual dust in my HD. :/ That isn't too good for my mission, lol.

This is a completely silly worry of mine. Blush
music and art should stay! and internet will be here for a while. Smile unless SOPA goes through.
So maybe I might get to telepathically share my albums with others instead of using obsolete download links and whatnot in 4D? Tongue

And maybe I might be able to retrieve the music I made in 3D and manifest them with my mind in 4D, somehow?

GAH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
it'll be ok.
@godwide_void

If you have listened to what you have created in terms of music then it is in your mind. So if we have greater acces to our mind in 4d then would not be able to go around sharing your music with anyone who is interested? :-) same goes for writing and reading. :-) so I wouldn't be worried whatever you create you'll still be able to share no matter what happens. Weather it is shared physically or mentally shouldn't matter. That's my take on it :-)

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
Oh. Lol
We were typing at the same time :-)
True, especially since with no veil we should be able to have complete access to everything/moments/incarnations/thoughts our souls/individuated portions of the Creator have experienced from the moment we gained awareness, right?

Thanks for that Conifer, it eased my mind a bit. Smile

@Oceania: I agree, of course it'll all be OK in the end. Isn't that what the Creator would want for all? ZZzz
Personally I would rather experience music and stories(books) on a telepathic level, it would be so much more immersive and fun Smile
And godwide, your welcome Smile it eases my mind knowing your mind has been eased. Smile
I agree. Matthew Ward in the book "Matthew, tell me about heaven" says there are masterful storytellers in fourth density, in their realm (time/space), and that there is full creative expression. The symphonies there more than rival our own. I have the audio book. There's a whole track dedicated to music.
It would be awesome being able to immerse your entire being into the worlds contained within every note, I agree!

But until we have such capabilities at our disposal, you can enjoy music the good old fashioned way for now. Smile And I do believe some Law of One music is calling out to you... Wink

http://godwidevoid.blogspot.com
(12-19-2011, 08:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. Matthew Ward in the book "Matthew, tell me about heaven" says there are masterful storytellers in fourth density, in their realm (time/space), and that there is full creative expression. The symphonies there more than rival our own. I have the audio book. There's a whole track dedicated to music.

I wonder what creative capabilities entities have in the higher realms? I'm assuming music/art/literature is all manifested by the mind and there's probably a good degree of synesthesia that accompanies it.
GV, I wouldn't worry about losing the music you've created, or even that which you will create.
Didn't Ra say that nothing is ever lost to creation?

We also have a lifeprint that records everything that we experience here in 3D. I'm sure that everything we do,
in all of our lifetimes, is available to us. Who knows, you could have also been a composer in other lifetimes as well.
You obviously have a skill, and that must have been developed in other lives.

Zachary

(12-19-2011, 01:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Zack, I'm feeling much better today. Had a good friend spend the last couple of nights over, and it's always great to have a friend who's furry. I love having someone over as much as I love spending the night at someone else's.

I feel quite at peace, with a sense of joy in my heart now.
Glad your feeling better!
Pages: 1 2 3