Bring4th

Full Version: Less than a month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-19-2011, 08:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]GV, I wouldn't worry about losing the music you've created, or even that which you will create.
Didn't Ra say that nothing is ever lost to creation?

We also have a lifeprint that records everything that we experience here in 3D. I'm sure that everything we do,
in all of our lifetimes, is available to us. Who knows, you could have also been a composer in other lifetimes as well.
You obviously have a skill, and that must have been developed in other lives.

Very true, that is no longer a cause for concern for me. Smile

And yes, I've also come to the conclusion I must have been a music composer in previous incarnations too as I found it not only easy to self-teach myself the instruments I play, I have never studied music extensively and yet it feels like first nature for me. I also get a really weird sense of deja vu when I listen to some songs I make, like I've heard these melodies longer before I ever "made" them here.

I find that the best possible thing to use this skill for, is to serve the Creator with it to the best of my abilities. ZZzzHeart
That's admirable GV, your desire to serve Creator.
Pages: 1 2 3