Bring4th

Full Version: What does it FEEL LIKE to contact intelligent energy/intelligent infinity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-01-2012, 09:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently working in indigo ray with partial blockages. But thanks to the fine people around here, I am slowly connecting ever more with infinite love/acceptance.

For me, the feeling is awareness that your experiences are sacramental. All stress falls away and all is beauty in its current state. You do not feel a need to change anything.

I can only stay in this state for a couple hours every week. But these periods are lengthening.

That's awesome, brother! How is it going for you nowdays?

I try to become consciously aware and walk step by step towards seeing and seeking the sacramental nature of each experience, but that's only when I remember it! BigSmile

Cyan

I'd rather call the slingshot effect a "remaining mobile while accelerating the universe" effect. As the closest possible term.

IT creates the impression of the universe being "wound up tight" and then "released" like a slingshot but not actually moving in it. I Think. Just incase someone was wondering why its not a slingshot but it is a slingshot, as per my view, dunno if its true.

Edit: would fit with Ra's later reply about Dons view of 90' angle, because its not an actual angle in space. Best exaple i can think of in terms of visuals is goku or someoen from some anime doing that "power buildup thing". I think thats kind of what it would be like?

Have a black hole behind you very close that you accelerate away from near the speed of light for a very short jump and the black hole is attached to your ship so that its sort of that it is all the points except the very point in front of you because you are creating so much energy that space dialates (my working theory is that if you as a actual complex observer accelerate to the speed of light what you would observe is all external things falling away one by one as layers as the "energy" is unable to maintain as your "vibration" (speed/travel through time) is increased.

So it would be like a instant of "near death" zooming and then jumping into a point in the opposite end of the universe by a kind of ftl zoom but slinging it so that they do it by "gravity" (attraction to the point or away from the point" while others do it by thinking of "its all one point so moving one iota is enough if someone is observing that iota from another space/time or time/space and manipulating my space/time or time/space)

So slingshot is kind of like gathering an immense amount of energy in the interior of the tesseract and releasing it in one huge burst into the exterior of the tesseract in a specific way. ITs kind of like the difference between telekinesis and asking your friend to pass you the salt, in terms of how energy efficient it is? Could once again be superwrong and i hope all taht i say is taken with a massive grain of salt.
(09-10-2012, 04:40 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2012, 09:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently working in indigo ray with partial blockages. But thanks to the fine people around here, I am slowly connecting ever more with infinite love/acceptance.

For me, the feeling is awareness that your experiences are sacramental. All stress falls away and all is beauty in its current state. You do not feel a need to change anything.

I can only stay in this state for a couple hours every week. But these periods are lengthening.

That's awesome, brother! How is it going for you nowdays?

I try to become consciously aware and walk step by step towards seeing and seeking the sacramental nature of each experience, but that's only when I remember it! BigSmile

Yeah it's not always easy to stop and notice all the miracles around us. But this world is supposed to confuse us. It's one of its purpose. This way, when we do notice, it's all that more magical.

It's going surprisingly well. My girlfriend and I have started learning ballroom dancing and we like it. Smile
I've been getting little 'flashes' of understanding recently . . . like I will look at someone and realize that there is no separation between us, the the 'them' looking back from behind those eyes is really 'us' . . . both of us. I find my awareness becoming more centered on the heart, and I feel a sort of chamber in there that radiates love and seemingly infinite energy. Little images of things that I have done recently or will do soon seem to just pop into my head sometimes. I almost feel as though the veil could be swept aside at any instant should I will it, but I am perfectly content just living in the moment. I know that which I need to know and am content to let the rest lay in mystery.
(09-10-2012, 12:13 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I've been getting little 'flashes' of understanding recently . . . like I will look at someone and realize that there is no separation between us, the the 'them' looking back from behind those eyes is really 'us' . . . both of us. I find my awareness becoming more centered on the heart, and I feel a sort of chamber in there that radiates love and seemingly infinite energy. Little images of things that I have done recently or will do soon seem to just pop into my head sometimes. I almost feel as though the veil could be swept aside at any instant should I will it, but I am perfectly content just living in the moment. I know that which I need to know and am content to let the rest lay in mystery.

Ra did say that once the veil is removed, entities choose not to be aware of everything there is right away. We choose the long, but joyful route of balancing ourselves until we are once again all there is. Smile
I've read that too Patrick from another source. It may have been Q'uo, not sure. That on the other side we close off certain knowings on purpose, so that we can learn our own lessons. There are certain things I'd want to know that I'd probably let through, such as the true nature of black holes and galaxies. At least at a level that would be right for me to know them. I'd be so curious about this Octave, and the densities, and especially the Law of One.

I'm starting to think that it's more than just densities. As in our goal is more than just getting to a certain density. Bashar says that we can do whatever we want to do on the other side. We can go wherever we want to go. So there's really no limitation. I think we end up in the density that we desire.

Cyan

Far as I understand, the veil can be swet aside by the tiniest of desires, if the desires is directed exactly at the right "resonance". If not, you can spend a near infinity trying to "sweep it aside" because the veil is a byproduct of "trying to". Because it is the opposite of "just being" but how does one "just be" without trying to "just be".

That i believe might be what this material is all about.

But what do I know, right =) if it resonates and all that.
All I recall is complete Joy and Peace.
(09-10-2012, 12:42 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Ra did say that once the veil is removed, entities choose not to be aware of everything there is right away. We choose the long, but joyful route of balancing ourselves until we are once again all there is. Smile

Patrick, would it be possible for you to direct me to this particular Ra quote?

I don't recall anything about that, so I'm very interested in seeing this. If you wouldn't mind. Thanks.
(09-11-2012, 07:24 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2012, 12:42 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Ra did say that once the veil is removed, entities choose not to be aware of everything there is right away. We choose the long, but joyful route of balancing ourselves until we are once again all there is. Smile

I don't recall anything about that, so I'm very interested in seeing this. If you wouldn't mind. Thanks.

I will try, but without remembering the wording it won't be easy. Smile

I don't remember this part either. Maybe it wasn't Ra who said it?
(09-12-2012, 12:28 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

I just assumed the lifting of the veil and the balancing of ourselves is one in the same thing.

This was the key factor in knowing the shift would be gradual rather then an instant transformation on 21/12, once you start to get into the conscious balancing in your journey I guess you realize how the process flows from a 3d perspective. The change seams instant from a larger perspective hence why it is also instant.

To be honest the change I have experienced in the past 2 months seams like an instant change to me now, now that I realize a lot more about this existence the need for some sort of instant saviour like change is irrelevant.
(09-12-2012, 01:10 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I just assumed the lifting of the veil and the balancing of ourselves is one in the same thing.

The only thing is, though, that if this were true, there would have been no necessity for balancing prior to the veil. According to Ra, there was still the necessity for balancing prior to the implementation of the veil in 3rd density.

As I understand it, the degree to which one is balanced is a function of polarity, which determines the magnetic meeting place of the inner and outer vibratory natures. The outer prana moves upwards to each energy center and, if unbaffled, travels to the next and so on. According to Ra, prior to the veil in 3rd density there was still the necessity for polarization or the further balancing of the mind/body/spirit's incarnate at that time, which would eventually result in graduation to the next density of experience.
(09-12-2012, 01:36 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2012, 01:10 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I just assumed the lifting of the veil and the balancing of ourselves is one in the same thing.

The only thing is, though, that if this were true, there would have been no necessity for balancing prior to the veil. According to Ra, there was still the necessity for balancing prior to the implementation of the veil in 3rd density.

As I understand it, the degree to which one is balanced is a function of polarity, which determines the magnetic meeting place of the inner and outer vibratory natures. The outer prana moves upwards to each energy center and, if unbaffled, travels to the next and so on. According to Ra, prior to the veil in 3rd density there was still the necessity for polarization or the further balancing of the mind/body/spirit's incarnate at that time, which would eventually result in graduation to the next density of experience.

Yeh I see, kind of difficult then I guess to understand the process before the veil. The veil is so effective it is hard imagining what it was like in 3d before it. Especially when you begin to pierce the veil now.
(09-12-2012, 03:56 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh I see, kind of difficult then I guess to understand the process before the veil. The veil is so effective it is hard imagining what it was like in 3d before it. Especially when you begin to pierce the veil now.

True that. Wink

To be fair, though, I think that there are "degrees" to the veil. I think in some ways we could, in fact, equate the absence of the veil to being balanced. At least, in the sense that the more balanced you become, the more conscious you become and vice versa. So, I think that even in "pre-veil" 3rd density there was a "veil" of sorts, that prevented, in some sense at least, the full and absolute awareness of the oneness of all creation. For if one were fully aware, there simply could be no illusory 3rd density environment to inhabit. It's very structure and existence depends on the collective illusion being invested in by the observing consciousness. Such an illusory framework necessitates or requires a certain amount of distortion within said consciousness streams. If this distortion, or level of relative unconsciousness, were not present, the illusory structure would simply not be apparent as any sort of reality whatsoever.

In the presence of light, consciousness, and truth, any darkness, illusion, and falsity must be revealed as not existing, except in illusory conceptual framework. That which is not, is revealed as that which is not, by that which is. And this is what happens as one goes through the awakening process of progressing through the densities. More and more illusion is released and one reaches higher and higher orbits of union with the One.
(09-12-2012, 12:28 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm pretty sure it was Ra, but the thing with me is that I often translate in my own words what I understood from what Ra said. Others may read the same quote and understand it differently. The problem then is finding the quote without remembering the wording used by Ra.

I was not able to find it yet. But it is when Ra speaks about graduation from 3d to 4d. Ra says that entities have access to all that is known when the veil is not there, but that they choose their focus.

I'll continue looking.
Contacting Intelligent Infinity feels like the dissolution of absolutely everything: mind, body, spirit, space/time, time/space, and all things manifest, all illusion, whether material or immaterial.

Quote:[...]thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions.

Quote:[...]time/space is no more homogenous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws.

Quote:In your space/time the spatial orientation of material causes a tangible framework for illusion. In time/space the inequity is upon the shoulders of that property known to you as time.

Quote:Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory Natural Laws.

Quote:This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets

Quote:From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers

Quote:Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One.

Quote:Thus, the illusion is created of light

Quote:We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory and functional only insofar as the entity turns from shape and shadow to the One.

Quote:However, there is more illusory material to understand, to balance, to accept, and to move forward from.

Quote:[...]studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth.

Quote:[...]in the uncovering of the intelligent infinity behind the illusion of limits.

Quote:Questioner: Then when our planet is fully into fourth density, will there be a greater gravity?

Ra: I am Ra. There will be a greater spiritual gravity thus causing a denser illusion.

Quote:We leave you in appreciation of the circumstances of the great illusion in which you now choose to play the pipe and timbrel and move in rhythm. We are also players upon a stage. The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator. I am Ra. Adonai.

Cyan

(09-12-2012, 03:31 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Contacting Intelligent Infinity feels like the dissolution of absolutely everything: mind, body, spirit, space/time, time/space, and all things manifest, all illusion, whether material or immaterial.

For me, the contact felt extremely painful on account of how total and all encompassing it felt to become literally everything and nothing everywhere and nowhere with the ability to do or not do anything and everything instantly for anyone and everyone.

For me, such a degree of power over others and myself pushed me away from the core at intense speed and my one major thought was not being in that state for too long and once i figured out the logical structure in "manifesting a reality" dropping out of that state was one of the weirdest, deepest and pleasurable experiences. But the moment of contact with II, as far as i understand it, especially the fact that outside observers still say that I was unresponsive, sitting still, and occasionally twitching for 20 minutes until i found myself out and dropped to "reality" again, that is, i did not literally know how to "make humans".

There was no "human" to ask into the contact situation because no human outside of me could have existed so no help could have arrived as there was no place help could arrive from.

Once i figured out the system of how to create randomizer patterns with enough depth so that it provides a surface for external selves to appear as "random background" and from that very quickly establishing the working parameters of reality and returning back to earth.

It wasnt a pleasurable "ooo, infinity" for me, even though after the contact was over and other selves re-materialized from my pov, it felt quite nice and exstatic.
I've pierced the veil slightly. Just enough to hallucinate some good things, and my mind telling me things both good and bad that I chose to believe. I remember in the past going through an exercise where I thought I was creating a galaxy. And I could feel the heat from the central core.

When I'm on the other side, I'm going to have a lot of questions about these experiences, such as what was with that tiny Ra that I saw who was hand gesturing to me for about 10 mins. I even had an experience of peeking into the previous Octave, which rocked my world since I don't think I was supposed to do that. I remember Ra mentions that those who have "eyes to see" will see things.

Cyan

Gemini,

I feel it neccesary to put on my "priest" hat here which i usually avoid like anything related to priests.

Do you think "God/logos" would make a game that you can actually break?
Cyan, I don't know if we can break the game. But I do recall seeing a computer printer morph into some creature and levitate. This was eyes open, and I wasn't on anything. I think somewhere in me I was controlling it.

All my experiences seem to revolve around being in hell. Not a burning hell, but a psychological one. It's like I'm trying to prove that I'd go through hell to get what I desire. It used to be anthros. I wanted to be an anthro, so I was willing to go through hell to become one.

That's pretty much changed, but I've been through probably 6 or 7 different hells. One of them got hot, but it wasn't fiery.

I've been in a few heavens as well. I remember working mentally with Ra, putting together some energy patterns like a puzzle. I came to a point where I couldn't contain the energy any more, and Ra helped me to take apart the energy patterns piece by piece.

Honestly, I don't know what's truth or not. That's why I'm on a med to block these visions that are pretty strong and recurred fairly often. But still I feel the indigo and heart energy coming through. I may have more experiences, but just more under control. The meds help me to keep the energy flowing at a controllable rate.
(09-12-2012, 05:14 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini,

I feel it neccesary to put on my "priest" hat here which i usually avoid like anything related to priests.

Do you think "God/logos" would make a game that you can actually break?

Cyan

My belief is that you cant "control" it because it can only expand away from what we all know to be true (Away from god) until we have to go back towards it to get more energy.

Its kind of like a comet that speeds towards the sun, the falling in is when you relax, once you swoosh past the sun and shoot off into another direction, thats when you just add your best effort and the height you got at this time is slightly more than last time.

But you cant stay there because you have to fall again and again to gain more speed so you can climb higher and higher through your own redemption which has to come, because, lets face it, physics(repeatability) and math (predictability) rule the spiritual world. The physical, not so much, being so deep in illusion that it is.

So, love "the fall" because it speed you up towards your climb to the "height", the visions slowly drift away once you get what your soul wants to say to you, i have no idea what it is, but once you get it i can guarantee from personal experience that the vision will start to fade away because your point of interest will shift so that the visions no longer serve you and only those that you intentionally hold onto will stay, the rest will "fall away" due to lacking "resonance" with your "field"

"they will drop away from you from your perspective because their path as a energectic function of flight path around the center towards the edge doesnt match yours as you perceive yours to be your personality and their flight path to be their personality"

There is this weird kind of bizzare logic to the process tha tyou can sort of grasp at the corner of your eye but if you look at it you dont go to "4th" you get thrown into this super weird 8th density thing where the hallucinations ARE ACTUALLY REAL but when they start to fade away the other selves lose their memory of it similar to how the 2012-21-12 thing is supposed to happen.

My experience is all of that stuff happens (i usually piggyback stuff back from "that place" that shouldnt be able to exists within the laws of physics of this world but it still does) but the other selves blank out their memory, usually to protect their or your world view, and as they are same, their forgetting and your belief that it was a hallucionation, not an actual crossing over, is what is causing the memory "fuzzyness" i think.

The reason for this is, in my opinion, is that your guides not only CAN lie to you, they in fact lie patologically to you (veil's maintanace relies on the other selves playing as if they are real to you, especially the higher self guides). Or are you saying that you never, on a jest, asked your friends if they were angles actually guarding you?

Your guides are not spirits in your head, they are the people around you that you see every day, but the aspect of them that is in your head is your telepathic link to the aspects of them that are physically "out there" but in reality they are the same.

It seems you were causing problems for your guides by the uncontrolled telekinetic/telepathic outburst that you had and instead of stressing your psyche more with having to go through a very long and difficult explanation followed by memory erasure and return into the point (which you would perceive as a "cut" in your memory, naturally) they simply had to contain your energy from spreading out and wreacking 10 kinds of havoc and then just tell you "oh none of that stuff happened"

Its not malice, its the reality of what most people do when given absolute power, they blow up. Thats why places like the earth exists, at least, thast my theory, take it for what it is, a massive, rather pointless, theory.

IN reality i ofcourse know nothing about what actually happened and its just a theory, if it doesnt resonate, then let it fall.

Anyway, i believe the only thing in this game that you can break, and the only thing you need to worry about is your own mind. And even then, the only thing that happens is tah tyou repair it in the god state and return to the moment where it broke without ever seeing a change, so what are you afraid of? =)

Like i said, i dont believe you can do anything to "break" reality in any meaningful way. I Should know, i tried, some of my "halluicnations" as you call them, got pretty funky when I intentionllay tried to "break the game"! BigSmile

By the time I got arch angles talking to me about the math of the universe and then blinking into the II, i was pretty sure that hallucination isnt exactly the word to describe what happens in psychotic/semipsychotic/hallucinogenic experience.

I truly hope my incoherant typo filled posts are of some use Smile

LL
Thanks for your posts Cyan. Yeah, they were more real than hallucinations.
I remember rolling around on the police floor, then the police holding me down,
and handcuffing me to a chair, and putting this helmet thing on my head.
They were pretty strong, and I remember not really being frightened,
but felt my purpose was to stand up to them.

That makes sense that some angels or guides could be those around us.
My mom could be an angel for all I know. Though she does spew out a lot of
profanity when she's upset and throws tantrums. I wouldn't be surprised
if she were a guide of sorts.

I agree with absolute power, that you'd blow yourself up. My thoughts turned situations into something bad.
They put me in solitary, and I thought I was being burned in there. It didn't scare me though since
I didn't feel pain, but I heard the sounds. One more thing I was willing to go through to become an anthro.

Your words are wisdom my friend. I look forward to when I shall pierce the veil once again.
You said that you have no control over the experience. It seems true that I didn't really have any control.
(03-06-2012, 12:56 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I can only speak to my own EXPERIENCE of this, although I have asked a couple of other forum members about theirs.

Basically, this sense of Union of Energies happens because there are 2 LIGHT STREAMS that are present in all human beings.

1) the Creator enters through the Feet and travels upwards to the Crown Chakra.  This is an involuntary process, and how far the Light gets is determined by which chakras are blocked/activated.

2) there is an 'Inner Light' which is drawn THROUGH the Crown Chakra and down into the Body.  This is a voluntary process, and depends upon the Calling Strength of the Will.

- -

the proof of statement #2 is in this passage:

Quote:Q: light invoked through the crown chakra?

Ra: The calling of the adept may be likened to those nerve and muscle actions over which the mind/body/spirit complex has conscious control.

The full quote is here, but is quite difficult to unpack.

73.8 Questioner: Then will you speak of the difference between the spiraling light that enters through the feet and the light invoked through the crown chakra?

Ra: I am Ra. The action of the upward spiraling light drawn by the will to meet the inner light of the One Infinite Creator may be likened to the beating of the heart and the movement of the muscles surrounding the lungs and all the other functions of the parasympathetic nervous system. The calling of the adept may be likened to those nerve and muscle actions over which the mind/body/spirit complex has conscious control.

- -

when One is able to bring this point of Union of Energies into the Third Eye and Higher, then the undiluted force of intelligent energy/intelligent infinity may be experienced.

so what does it feel like?

I don't claim to have Powers or Abilities, as I am still trying to understand what is going on, and how to steer it.  But I do have a sense of drawing upon an ENERGY or WISDOM that is beyond the physical being.

My analogy would be Your Normal Physical Body is like a mobile phone with a battery.  It runs down and you need to recharge it with food and sleep.  There is only a limited amount of 'power' available each day.

With intelligent energy/intelligent infinity, it's like being plugged into the electricity mains.  You have access to 'stuff' that is BEYOND THE SELF.  You feel like you can give, because there is always more of where it came from.  There is no more 'scarcity' anymore Smile

- -

this is a quote from Latwii:

Quote:When the entity has sufficiently cleared each of the energy centers within the physical vehicle, then it is possible for the entity to reach from indigo ray through violet to the eighth energy level, and contact those portions of the one infinite Creator known as intelligent energy and intelligent infinity, the latter producing the experience of unspeakable joy as the entity knows the full presence of the one infinite Creator.

more on the Inner Light here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...7#pid14757

finity/infinity
Thanks for the bump, Infinite Unity. It's nice to see others have experienced that same thing and labeled it as contact with II.

Two energies rise up, becoming one, and then the third eye cracks open like an egg and something wonderful and warm flows down into the body. The first time was with mushrooms, the second time with marijuana and a deep sense of compassion, and the third time with mushrooms again but without compassion, totally self-centered. That third time was very bad, but it felt amazing at first to feel such boundless power and to see myself as god. I had such plans until I burned out, and then I thought I was dying. Never again.
(01-15-2019, 08:23 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the bump, Infinite Unity. It's nice to see others have experienced that same thing and labeled it as contact with II.

Two energies rise up, becoming one, and then the third eye cracks open like an egg and something wonderful and warm flows down into the body. The first time was with mushrooms, the second time with marijuana and a deep sense of compassion, and the third time with mushrooms again but without compassion, totally self-centered. That third time was very bad, but it felt amazing at first to feel such boundless power and to see myself as god. I had such plans until I burned out, and then I thought I was dying. Never again.

Yes, mushrooms is also how I had the spiritual experience of contact with Intelligent Infinity. (I had also tried acid when I was a teen but I didn’t have any spiritual experiences with that.) I accidentally took too much, and the best way for me to describe the experience is that I was taken “out of my mind”. I got a glimpse of the machinery of the universe (???). All I can remember is that all parts of the universe made perfect sense. I had a penetrating insight with anything I could think of. I could see it’s perfect place in the cosmic scheme, and all was good. Of course, one is not allowed to bring back any of this awareness. I can only remember the feeling I had. I took mushrooms maybe once or twice before and did not have the same experiences I had during this one. This particular experience was extremely uncomfortable.

It’s an artificial raising to the light. I don’t recommend that people take drugs for spiritual experiences. It’s very dangerous. If this was an experience of Yesod, then I’m reminded of the Moon archetype. Which can deceive and also reveal truth. One may swim, another might drown.
Interesting Nau7ik, regarding the machinery of the Universe and it making perfect sense.

I believe it was the guy from http://actualized.org/
who said when trying 5MeO-DMT that what he saw was impossible.
It sort of freaked him out a bit, there was an existential crisis.

When I used to do Salvia, I would keep a journal and write down what I was experiencing in that 8 minutes or so.
When I came back and read it, it was like I didn't even remember going through that.
With Salvia I was stuck in an endless loop of picking a flower, then picking again, and again, with almost no memory of each time I did it.
(01-16-2019, 09:28 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2019, 08:23 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the bump, Infinite Unity. It's nice to see others have experienced that same thing and labeled it as contact with II.

Yes, mushrooms is also how I had the spiritual experience of contact with Intelligent Infinity. (I had also tried acid when I was a teen but I didn’t have any spiritual experiences with that.) I accidentally took too much, and the best way for me to describe the experience is that I was taken “out of my mind”. I got a glimpse of the machinery of the universe (???). All I can remember is that all parts of the universe made perfect sense. I had a penetrating insight with anything I could think of. I could see it’s perfect place in the cosmic scheme, and all was good. Of course, one is not allowed to bring back any of this awareness. I can only remember the feeling I had. I took mushrooms maybe once or twice before and did not have the same experiences I had during this one. This particular experience was extremely uncomfortable.

It’s an artificial raising to the light. I don’t recommend that people take drugs for spiritual experiences. It’s very dangerous. If this was an experience of Yesod, then I’m reminded of the Moon archetype. Which can deceive and also reveal truth. One may swim, another might drown.
Hm. I also experienced contact with II via mushrooms. I took exactly as much as I was trying to take, alone (YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY!!!) after having done prep-work via fasting, meditation and prayer for the experience.

It was not uncomfortable. I suppose because I launched myself in with the aim of ego-loss I was prepared to some extent for what was going to happen to me. I too could see some of the "machinery of the universe" as it were, understood the mechanisms, and brought back only a smidge because that's what this vessel can hold, though I've prepped the cracks as best I can still some of that will leak out in a direction I could not anticipate.

Is it dangerous? Sure. It could be. I have not taken mushrooms for spiritual upgrading's sake since, as once I understood the path I never needed them again to get there. I can still brush up against intelligent infinity as a sober person and I have control over how fast I climb there. Usually. I say usually, because about a week ago, I was grabbed and thrown into a deep meditation in almost no time at all, from 0 to 60 by something that wanted to chat and then as soon as my friend pulled into the lot, said goodbye and I was back in normal brain.

Because of how many people have negative and frightening experiences, I must support the general consensus. There really is no need to do drugs for spiritual experiences. Meditate. Pray. We weren't made to grab onto that live wire by default, but have to work hard to be able to sustain a brain state prepared for spiritual experiences. If you're not prepared for it, it can be way too much, scary, and leave you in a worse state than when you entered. Mushrooms gave me something to strive for, but I had to do some real inner work while sober to be able to brush up against intelligent infinity again.
@Tae, it sounds like we had very different approaches/intentions to our ingestion of mushrooms! And I think that matters a great deal. I was not prepared. The way you approached it, though, I think, is the right way. You had intention and purpose and were prepared for the experience.

@Indigo, I didn’t know how to describe that experience for the longest time. I found a diagram of the spiritual experiences as they correspond to the Sephiroth on the Tree of Life, and the “vision of the machinery of the universe” /Yesod, really resonated with me. Because I could the parts of the universe and how everything fits so perfectly together. Each and every thing / part of Creation has a place and a purpose and if we could see this our natural response would be joy. If this was anything like the awareness entities had before the veil, it’s no wonder why they weren’t seeking. Everything is already perfect.
Is it intelligent infinity when I feel energy entering through my crown?
It is steady and feels like a funnel pulling in a fairly strong stream of water.
I'm using a grounding mat indoors so I can release excess energy.

It feels positive, though neutral with its intent. Some of it makes it to
my heart.

It doesn't feel ecstatic or lovey-dovey. Some of it reaches my heart though.
It is mostly captivating. A feeling of wonder. A sense of peace in my heart and mind.

What else could it be if it indeed energy?
Because Ra said intelligent infinity produces an unspeakable joy.
I don't always have that joy, but maybe a little.
When I look at pictures long enough, with this generalized focus (focusing relaxed)
I see the colors becoming brighter and more vivid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4