Bring4th

Full Version: What does it FEEL LIKE to contact intelligent energy/intelligent infinity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(01-17-2019, 09:47 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]@Tae, it sounds like we had very different approaches/intentions to our ingestion of mushrooms! And I think that matters a great deal. I was not prepared. The way you approached it, though, I think, is the right way. You had intention and purpose and were prepared for the experience.
That's right, I respected them as a shamanic herb and used them for that purpose. I suspect many people don't make nearly the preparations to their mind as I did. Which is probably why I had a very successful connection to the spiritual world which I never lost, because plot twist, it was inside of me all along, not the mushrooms. I actually tried using them recreationally in recent history once with a friend who was into that and it was... I mean, I got high, we had fun, but it wasn't nearly as impactful as directing that inwards, introspective, alone.

There's a lot of fearmongering which goes along with psychedelics due to the "bad trip" phenomena, which is very much in my opinion a result of people tripping while unprepared to enter inner space. Your ego will cut you down to size!

(01-17-2019, 12:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it intelligent infinity when I feel energy entering through my crown?
It is steady and feels like a funnel pulling in a fairly strong stream of water.
I'm using a grounding mat indoors so I can release excess energy.

It feels positive, though neutral with its intent. Some of it makes it to
my heart.

It doesn't feel ecstatic or lovey-dovey. Some of it reaches my heart though.
It is mostly captivating. A feeling of wonder. A sense of peace in my heart and mind.

What else could it be if it indeed energy?
Because Ra said intelligent infinity produces an unspeakable joy.
I don't always have that joy, but maybe a little.
When I look at pictures long enough, with this generalized focus (focusing relaxed)
I see the colors becoming brighter and more vivid.
It's energy work you're doing, that's for certain. I wouldn't know that it's intelligent infinity because I have touched what you describe Ra describing as unspeakable joy, and it's not subtle. Of course it tends to give you what you need and if what you need it a sense of peace and wonder, maybe it is. What you describe there is what I would name as chi, prana, life force energy... the Force which permeates all things. You're always in it, you're just feeling it entering through your crown because you've successfully aligned and opened your chakras, permitting it to flow freely into and through you. Making it into your heart, and then passing it through your heart and into whatever purpose you have for that energy, melding it into healing energy, etc, all very possible. What you've touched is valuable, even if it's not a direct line into fervent overwhelming radiation of lovejoy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4