Bring4th

Full Version: Paid Internet Trolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-03-2012, 02:47 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Are you are suggesting that the conspiracy mindset requires active perpetuation from the "elites" to be maintained?

Great question! I would say emphatically "no". The reason being that it isn't so much about what information is being given as it is how people think about and process the information.

Faulty thinking has been institutionalized to the hilt. Which means, the prisoners have become their own guards. No need for a warden.

Actually, I would go so far as to say that the "conspiracy mindset" and the "mass consciousness mindset" are both results of the exact same kind of faulty thinking, and play directly into the hands of those in control. Two sides of the same coin. And a weathered and corroded coin at that.

sorry but Lays seem to be GMO.
what is GLP???

i think paid trolls are sooo annoying. they undo all the good work i try to put out by planting seeds. youtube is crawling with them. it's sooo annoying.
(10-07-2012, 05:57 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]what is GLP???

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/
(10-03-2012, 01:51 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Also certain major media outlets with visible "user comments" sections, popular blogs, or any other highly visible site where any particular person may read a comment and automatically accept it without any real discernment or questioning.
Read Samsung's "user reviews". All 5 stars.

(10-01-2012, 12:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]It would be kind of flattering if there were paid shills around this forum. Smile I mean if the Elites think it's worth to have them here.

oh no they're on to us.

*puts on dark sunglasses*

*tells you to look at shiny device*
(10-07-2012, 05:57 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but Lays seem to be GMO.

Are you calling me a liar !?

BigSmile
(10-07-2012, 05:57 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i think paid trolls are sooo annoying.
unpaid trolls just don't cut it?BigSmile

unpaid trolls at least have an inner passion to troll, instead of just being for hire Tongue

and yes patrick i am!
<deleted>
patrick not funny! :/

besides missing harvest would just leave a person stranded on the next 3d earth for the next 25 000 years.

i found lays on a gmo list. you should try making your own chips or switch to carrots.
<deleted>
Besides, prison wouldn't negate harvest. There are even folks that are teaching LOO to prisoners.
well i dunno if prison would but i'm sure learning LOO doesn't hurt the prisoners anyway as it will make them more enlightened next time around.
Guys, I was just playing the troll here and making use of plenty of fear-based mongering and distorting everything like they normally do.

I removed the offending posts. I guess I was too good in my role. Wink
thanks Smile
(10-09-2012, 09:47 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]unpaid trolls at least have an inner passion to troll,

Nicely said LoL! First laugh of my morning ha!
(10-09-2012, 10:25 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, prison wouldn't negate harvest. There are even folks that are teaching LOO to prisoners.

Ooh, that would be fun.
(10-11-2012, 01:58 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2012, 10:25 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, prison wouldn't negate harvest. There are even folks that are teaching LOO to prisoners.

Ooh, that would be fun.

If you're seriously interested, get in touch with L/L Research and ask about their prison ministry. I believe it involves answering letters from prisoners.
These strike me as a psychological warfare operation in themselves. Notice that neither post provides anything at all that can be verified; no names, no precise places, etc. Notice also that the writing style is the same for both.

By the way, Clif High (from HalfPastHuman.com) claims that Godlike Productions is a sounding board for the Tavistock Institute (look that up if you don't know what it is), which uses the site for trial balloons and psyops.
Oh this certainly happens and who would be surprised? Isn't it called 'astroturfing'?

And I know for a fact that one of my brother's good friends did it for a while as well.
Sometimes, we can be surprised. Smile

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...011156/pg1
^TrInItY^ Wrote:When You Were Me - You Were Formless
we created form

so that we may be

before form we were one

we were nothing

formless

energy

but conscious

space, mass, separation

these are all illusion of form

I
II
IIII
IIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

mass and separation of consciousness happen on and in levels of density

the only way to cross levels is to move in between them

consciousness does not require form to exist

form however does require consciousness

that is all
Speaking of GLP, here's an interesting post about a theory of everything from a professor at Case Western Reserve University, that seems to have some overlap with Ra's statement that everything is alive and also, possibly, with Dewey Larson's physics/metaphysics: The earth is alive. Radical new theory explains the origin, evolution, and nature of life. Challenges conventional wisdom.

More reputable sources:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/107521682/Pres...man-Nature

http://www.mdpi.com/2075-1729/2/1/1
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are paid internet trolls. Here is the perfect example of "why" they would do this:

"Boys -- like girls -- hitting puberty earlier"
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/20/health/boy...?hpt=hp_t3

When I saw this article, I immediately checked the comments section to find that the most /liked comment (a few hundred) was one trying to spread awareness of the fact that this problem is caused by the growth hormones given to livestock. This comment was flagged enough times to be removed. Why? Because it interferes with profits.
Parsons - its also my understanding that the plasticizers ala bisphenol A plays at least some part in that as well, albeit maybe only for females.
I think BPA mimics the pregnant female stress hormone causing a change in the development of a fetus brain.
It also messes with male pheromones. Basically makes it push girls away instead of attracting them. Broccoli does a good job of cleaning it out of your system.
WoW u guys are soooooo PARANOID! lOlOLoLoLOlOlOL ZZzz:idea:Cool:exclamation:BlushTongueSad

Next thing u no somewun will say that microwaving cows milk in bpa bags and feeding it to newborns wood b bad.

HaAHhahaAHahahahhaha. LOSERS! Tongue
I've been watching and participating in Bring4th for several years. I definitely think there has been a string of paid Internet trolls that participate in these forums. What do others think?
(03-10-2015, 09:24 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]I've been watching and participating in Bring4th for several years.  I definitely think there has been a string of paid Internet trolls that participate in these forums.  What do others think?

i haven't noticed...would you be willing to provide an example or 2?
It's just an intuition. I get a feeling sometimes when I read posts.

Sometimes, it's someone who just posts a few things and it seems odd.

Sometimes it's a poster who seems to be really knowledgeable and it seems what the person says is out of resonance with the Truth and out of alignment with the Law of One.
Pages: 1 2 3