Bring4th

Full Version: Moon Hoax Not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guy examines plausibility of faked moon landings.
I don't see the point of entertaining a moon landing conspiracy discussion. It is probably one of the least fruitful conspiracy theories out there.
I think they went to the moon alright, I've seen Buzz and Neil get really mad when the opposite was suggested....BUT....
they had to fake lots of material for the public in order to not show us the extent of ET presence on luna.
Kubrick is a genius. LOL at the ipads in 2001. Someone had a peek into the future with a looking glass?
The de-bunking as usual has more holes in it than the original conspiricy.
I'm sure the video tech they used on 9/11 was not officially available at that time.
The guy in the video seems a little smug too.
Hi, moon fans.

To know who else was, and maybe IS on the moon,
read the book:
PENETRATION
Ingo Swann 1998. . .
It's a PDF.

Also, he told how venus looked like BEFORE our satellites did
fly near it or landed on it, and send photos, before stopping. . .

Blue skies.
(02-04-2013, 02:33 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the point of entertaining a moon landing conspiracy discussion. It is probably one of the least fruitful conspiracy theories out there.
the point of the thread is not to debunk the moon landings. It's mainly about this guy's novel approach and his willingness to delve into the psychological dispositions of those who willingly maintain it was faked. How is *that* possible and what does that say about people's honesty?
He implies that there were no technological secrets back then.

Something that always bothered me about the body movements is that even their arms move slow. I would have guessed that with less gravitational resistance my arms would move much faster. I would think that my whole body would move normal if not much faster. I haven't been on the moon. Maybe gravity is the opposite of what we think, and less weight means less control of body movement.

I do know we were on the moon, I just don't see anything logical appearing in the videos or photos.

Really not understanding the motion/mechanics of this.

(02-06-2013, 08:50 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I would think that my whole body would move normal if not much faster. I haven't been on the moon. Maybe gravity is the opposite of what we think, and less weight means less control of body movement.
Opposite of what WE think? Gravity never was the main cause of restricted movement of our bodies, it's the design of our tissues - muscles, tendons. Never mind 1/6th gravity, simply look at zero G motion. It's the basically the same as on earth.
So movement would be the same, and not slow as they portray in film.