Bring4th

Full Version: "Penetrating the forgetting"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody here actively use magical intention to reactivate past life memory entirely? Can anybody give any tips in this regard?
(10-23-2013, 09:25 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody here actively use magical intention to reactivate past life memory entirely? Can anybody give any tips in this regard?

Ask the Creator as if your life and the lives of all beings on the planet depend on you re-embracing your power and remembering who you are.
You will receive 'flashbacks' during dreamtime. These will give you the clues you require. Entire recall of past lives is not possible (at this stage on surface earth) as far as I understand.
I mean, can you remember what you did in this life on feb.17 2001?
There are bookmarks that represent major events in your incarnational history, these may be called on if the emotional charge of the calling is high enough.

This has been my experience.
What happens during dreamtime is more like 'time travel' - you actually have full sensory episodes.

Crystals can contain 'memories', in case you have a special one.

You must really want to know this.
Most people don't want or feel enough to do this, or for the same reasons they decide consciously not to remember.

michael430

[deleted]
I remember events that lead up to the end of my previous incarnations. Just as the last few grains of sand were falling.

Comets raining down on the surface of mars.
Fleeing a smoldering city in Atlantis into the hills.
Aircraft filling the blood red sky of Egypt.

That sort of thing.
I only have vague impressions of my past lives. Maybe they come out in dreams, I don't know. But my dreams usually leave me longing for more.

Unbound

Never met anyone with "complete" recall, and the only path I know of which might result in that is through the ways of the Buddha and emptying and clearing of the self and mind. In order to remember, one must cease to be looking. This probably seems contradictory, but in my experience the active desire attracts thoughts to the mind which may be convoluting to pure memory. Emotional desire creates a charge and that charge calls things according to astral principles. Thus, the greatest clarity of remembrance comes when the self is viewed impassionately and with detachment and "what is" is able to flow without projection.

There is one technique I have used for the most part besides the sort of past life regression that can be done with Reiki, and it is quite simple. Sitting down to meditate you start here in the moment, become aware of the now, the present. Then, you start to remember backwards, the day before, the week before, months before, all the way back until you have traced a pathway from this moment to the moment of your own birth. Then, at the moment of your own birth, continue to journey backwards in time and allow the memory to come, unattached and impassionately, and see your own responses to any memories. From this point you can continue journeying backwards as far as desired. This works best when in an alpha state.
I'm curious as to what the point of "the forgetting" would be to begin with if it could simply be penetrated or recalled.

Unbound

Catalytic experience for the wanderer as a result of entering the density of confusion. I don't think the forgetting is in place just so the wanderers do not instantly have access to all their powers, but also to allow them and help them to gain context and some degree of intermeshing with the chosen density of experience. Another reason is likely to preserve free will of both the wanderer and other selves.
You could always try this mantra:
"WHO THE f*** AM I......................WHO AM I FOR CHRISTS SAKE....................TELL ME WHO THE HELL I AM.................I WANT TO KNOW.........RIGHT NOW.............WHO AM I?.......WHERE AM I FROM?"
Worked for me.

Unbound

Actually, sometimes that does work...
(10-23-2013, 09:25 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody here actively use magical intention to reactivate past life memory entirely? Can anybody give any tips in this regard?

Yes, I can give some tips. You desire it, hold it in your mind in a *very* focused way - I mean like daily and nightly - never letting this desire go, but fuel it. And there has also to be a *knowing*, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that this *is* probable/possible, or that it *will* happen.

I doubt many things, Adonai, and I struggle with faith and will daily, but never, by some weird reason, have I doubt that I could pierce the veil or the fog of forgetting as I called it back then. And that I did, i.e. pierced the veil - many times.

The first time, before it happened, it took me still... ehm... what? at least 9-12 months before I could pierce it, but after that first time - it just started to flow, as it was something natural, and like it never had an end to it. During this time, it was natural to me to hold this stubborn desire to do this, i.e. pierce the veil, and to not only believe but to *know* that it *is* going to happen.

Today, after I found Ra material, I understand that this was nothing else but a simple practice of faith and will. I passed it that time, back then. Many other times, and I still struggle with this today, I don't pass this exam of developing faith and will. But that time - I did. Smile It was by some reason at that time, important to me.

So, good luck to you too, dear brother! Smile

Unbound

Do you think someone with a more natural disposition towards faith would have an easier time penetrating the veil, Ankh?
(10-23-2013, 02:22 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious as to what the point of "the forgetting" would be to begin with if it could simply be penetrated or recalled.

Try pain, remorse, regret and shame.
If you penetrate these then you are off to a flying start.

Bat

I heard that meditating into a mirror , looking into the eyes, Your face will melt and change in those of the past. Give it a try.

http://www.osholeela.com/meditation/med2.html

Start clearing your red/orange/yellow ray experiences. The activation of 4th/5th/6th is quick, as Ra said the first 3 are spring board.

This doesn't mean sit at home dwelling on the dweller this means moving your feet shutting up your mind and witnessing him. Situations you feel sick thinking about is a good indication, when your nerves are in tension this is a signpost for your feet to follow.

Preach about mind over matter all you want until you put it into practice in the lower trinity you ain't gonna make a sound. Lower/higher is all the same. Gotta become. You've read enough words all your life, time to start doing. Soon those quite suggestions from your "higher-self" will become the loudest noise you have ever heard.
(10-23-2013, 03:19 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think someone with a more natural disposition towards faith would have an easier time penetrating the veil, Ankh?

I don't know, Tanner. There are some things which in themselves would make a so called "John Smith" to think I am totally out of my mind and that I am crazy, but which I believe in as there is the only truth, and there are some other things which would make the same "John Smith" to believe are real, which for me are more difficult to believe in.

To be more precise, I would say that there are many things that I struggle with today, and these things are simple, like: the moment contains love; all is love/light, light/love. And there are other things which I do not doubt, like: I can pierce the fog of fogetting if I really desire to know something; I lived life times at certain places in what seems to be a specific place of not this origin, etc.

In general, I would answer to your question - those who have natural disposition towards faith do have easier time to penetrate the veil as you said. But this veil can be penetrated in various ways. Some can penetrate this veil, only seeing what they want or are ready to see, and nothing else. And some others can penetrate it completely.

I would say that most people penetrate it partially. For me personally, I don't care about most of the astrays I took in the past, which involved past lives knowings or experiences; all I desire now is to see that all is one in each moment - and this is more difficult for me to have faith in than those more shallow shall say we say, desires that I had in the past. This one asks more of my faith and will from me that the askings done in the past.

Why are you asking this?

Unbound

Just asking! Aha Mostly because you cited the length of time it took you to achieve what you did and I wonder if a disposition towards faith would enable one to do so in less time.
(10-23-2013, 03:57 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Just asking! Aha Mostly because you cited the length of time it took you to achieve what you did and I wonder if a disposition towards face would enable one to do so in less time.

If you meant faith (BigSmile) - then absolutely! You're right.

Although, I did not lack faith in this particular regard - I just think that the first time when you trying to achieve something of this (spiritual) regard - it *does* take time. After you have done this the first time, then it takes less and less time, after you have understood how it works. But it's just my opinion and experiences. It works differently for different people. Smile

Unbound

Aha I would agree that everything takes time. Where I am at has taken years of consistent practice and literally almost daily meditation aha

Also, if you think of the phrase "losing face" my typo still kinda works! Aha
(10-23-2013, 04:06 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if you think of the phrase "losing face" my typo still kinda works! Aha

Do you regard "losing face" being similar to have faith?
I don't know if I'd rather meet a STO wolfy anthro being or experience being a star. Hard to decide what to put my attention on.

Unbound

Well losing face seems to me to be a metaphor for losing faith or hope aha
(10-23-2013, 02:29 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Catalytic experience for the wanderer as a result of entering the density of confusion. I don't think the forgetting is in place just so the wanderers do not instantly have access to all their powers, but also to allow them and help them to gain context and some degree of intermeshing with the chosen density of experience. Another reason is likely to preserve free will of both the wanderer and other selves.

You are saying that the forgetting is a mechanism put in place specifally for wanderers? I dunno...everyone has the forgetting of their past experiences, whether they're 3rd density native or wanderer. I'm sure that the forgetting plays a huge role in the wanderer's ability to wander without infringing on free will but it seems like a broad net to cast just to affect wanderers.

(10-23-2013, 03:20 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2013, 02:22 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious as to what the point of "the forgetting" would be to begin with if it could simply be penetrated or recalled.

What I'm curious about though is the point of the original forgetting, not the point of the penetrating. If it can be penetrated, or if it useful to penetrate, why forget in the first place?

What I'm curious about though is the point of the original forgetting, not the point of the penetrating. If it can be penetrated, or if it useful to penetrate, why forget in the first place?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Because the penetration takes time.
In the reality we come from, what we call home, there is no linear passage of time.
In fact, it boggles our minds to even think about such a concept.
The landscape or geometry that we are most familiar with allows a fluid movement within what we call 'time'. Just as you drive to the grocery store, we travel timelines as if they were a part of the local terrain.
I know this is difficult to understand as the environment we have grown up in reinforces certain biases toward the straight line time progression.

The 'smearing out of 'catalytic cause/result/effect' creates a space that is very condusive to learning.
Mistakes, or failure to embrace lessons are subject to a 'repeater' function. This is the service that time provides.

We choose to forget, or to subject our souls to extreme electromagnetic influence that results in temporary amnesia in order to penetrate deeper into our core vibration.

Its the galactic 'prod' in the ribs of beings who are aware of their inherent tenedency to seek the 'basking in the light'.
Did that help clarify?
(10-23-2013, 06:17 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]If it can be penetrated, or if it useful to penetrate, why forget in the first place?

Preserve free will?
Yeah, I wish we didn't have to forget the higher densities past experiences. The afterlife when I can remember again will be a welcome gift.
(10-23-2013, 06:17 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2013, 02:29 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Catalytic experience for the wanderer as a result of entering the density of confusion. I don't think the forgetting is in place just so the wanderers do not instantly have access to all their powers, but also to allow them and help them to gain context and some degree of intermeshing with the chosen density of experience. Another reason is likely to preserve free will of both the wanderer and other selves.

You are saying that the forgetting is a mechanism put in place specifally for wanderers? I dunno...everyone has the forgetting of their past experiences, whether they're 3rd density native or wanderer. I'm sure that the forgetting plays a huge role in the wanderer's ability to wander without infringing on free will but it seems like a broad net to cast just to affect wanderers.

To increase the level of separation thus creating a negative tool that equals that of the revelation for the positive.

Allows a 3rd density experience to be built up bigger with more mystery and thus a greater intensity of seeking. We aren't here to destroy or save, we are here to forget. That is the gift of the negative and the natural outcome of positivity.

Forget/remember etc.

(10-23-2013, 07:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I wish we didn't have to forget the higher densities past experiences.

And that would be useful to the self in what way ? The 3rd is the main show, high and lower densities are means to an end.

Unbound

(10-23-2013, 06:17 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]

I am not sure who isn't a wanderer. I almost feel that remembrance is part of the discovery and realization of being a wanderer. Then again, I am not really sure what wanderer means outside of the context of the Ra material. If everything is everything, then everything has some wanderer to it.
(10-23-2013, 07:11 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2013, 07:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I wish we didn't have to forget the higher densities past experiences.

And that would be useful to the self in what way ? The 3rd is the main show, high and lower densities are means to an end.

Higher density remembrance would give me something to look forward to in terms of harvest.
A wanderer is a human soul that evolved external to the planet that it has chosen to incarnate on.
A 'native' has gone through the mineral, plant/animal progression on the same planet and had evoloved to the stage of becoming a mind/body/spirit complex and capable of incarnating into the humanoid form.

That's how souls are 'born'

I think.
Pages: 1 2