Bring4th

Full Version: Session 001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Session 1
January 15, 1981

RA: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator.

We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.

The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

We will exercise each channel if we are able to. The reception of our beam is a somewhat more advanced feat than some of the more broad vibration channels opened by other members for more introductory and intermediate work.

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

We would at this time transfer to an instrument known as Don. I am Ra.

[Two-minute pause.]

I am Ra. I am again with this instrument. We are close to initiating a contact but are having difficulty penetrating a certain mental tension and distraction that is somewhat characteristic of this channel. We will therefore describe the type of vibration which is being sent. The instrument will find us entering the energy field at a slight angle towards the back of the top of the head in a narrow but strong area of intensity. We are not able to offer any conditioning due to our own transmitting limitations. Therefore, if the instrument can feel this particular effect he may then speak our thoughts as they come to him. We will again attempt this contact. I am Ra.

[Ninety-second pause.]

This instrument is resisting our contact. However, we assure her that we are satisfied that contact with the one known as Don is not at this time preferable to that instrument. We will, therefore, move on to the one known as Leonard. Again we caution the instrument that it is a narrow-band communication which is felt as a vibration entering the aura. We will now transfer this contact. I am Ra.

[Ninety-second pause.]

I am Ra. We greet you once more in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator. We ask that you be patient with us, for we are a difficult channel to receive. However, we may perhaps add some dimensions to your understanding.

At this time we would be glad to attempt to speak to any subject or question which those entities in the room may have potential use in the requesting.

QUESTIONER: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

RA: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. We found it was not efficacious. However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

Does this give you enough information from which to extract our purpose, my brother?

QUESTIONER: Yes, it does. Thank you.

RA: We appreciate your vibration. Is there another query?

QUESTIONER: I’ve heard of the name “Ra” in connection with the Egyptians. Are you connected with that Ra in any way?

RA: I am Ra. Yes, the connection is congruency. May we elucidate?

QUESTIONER: Please do.

RA: What do you not understand?

QUESTIONER: Could you give me a little more detail about your role with the Egyptians?

RA: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One.

We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. And other myths, shall we say, other understandings having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibrational complex, again took over in that particular society complex.

Does this form a sufficient amount of information, or could we speak further?

QUESTIONER: [Inaudible]

RA: Is there another query?

QUESTIONER: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

RA: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate this law in more detail?

RA: Is there another query at this time?

QUESTIONER: Can you say anything about the coming planetary changes?

[Background noise.]

RA: I am Ra. I preferred to wait until this instrument had again reached the proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

QUESTIONER: Another question. Is it possible to create any acceleration of understanding [in] other entities [or are] all efforts… efforts by the individual on himself accelerating his understanding? In other words, if an individual tries to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he doing nothing but acting upon himself or is it possible [inaudible]?

RA: I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.

Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.

To turn to the second part of our response may we state our understanding, limited though it is.

[Side two of the tape of session 1 was taped over by the Sunday night meditation which followed it. The following is as published in Book I.]

Group-individuated consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes, which are within the evident reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.

May we speak in any other capacity upon this subject?

QUESTIONER: Will you be available for communication? Can we call on you in the future?

RA: I am Ra. We have good contact with this instrument because of her recent experiences with trance. She is to be able to communicate our thoughts in your future. However, we advise care in disturbing the channel for a few moments and then the proper procedure for aiding an instrument who has, to some extent, the need of re-entering the mind/body/spirit complex which the instrument has chosen for the life experience of this time/space. Do you understand how to nurture this instrument?

QUESTIONER: No. Could you explain it?

RA: We suggest first a brief period of silence. Then the repetition of the instrument’s vibratory complex of sound in your density which you call name. Repeat until an answer is obtained. Then the laying on of the hands at the neck region for a brief period so that the instrument may recharge batteries which are not, shall we say, full of the essence of this particular field at this time. And finally, a gift of water into which the love of all present has been given. This will restore this entity, for her distortions contain great sensitivity towards the vibrations of love and the charged water will effect comfort. Do you now understand?

QUESTIONER: Not completely.

RA: I am Ra. We search your mind to find the vibration “Alrac.” It is this vibration from you which contains the largest amount of what you would call love. Others would call this entity “Carla.” The charging of the water is done by those present placing their hands over the glass and visualizing the power of love entering the water. This will charge that very effective medium with those vibrations.

This instrument is, at this time, quite fatigued. However, her heart is such that she continues to remain open to us and useful as a channel. This is why we have spent the time/space explaining how the distortions of what you may call fatigue may be ameliorated.

Under no circumstances should this instrument be touched until she has responded to her name. I do not wish to take this instrument beyond her capacity for physical energy. It grows low. Therefore, I must leave this instrument. I leave you in the glory and peace of unity. Go forth in peace, rejoicing in the power of the One Creator. I am Ra.

Link to session on LawofOne.info.
How does one apply 1.7 in their daily life?

Quote:1.7
QUESTIONER: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

RA: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

(08-03-2014, 03:00 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]How does one apply 1.7 in their daily life?

By believing it, by feeling the truth of it, by paying close attention to my thoughts during the day as often as possible. I set the intention every morning, partly by reading Carla's 'Book of Days' and partly by remembering her words in interviews like "highest and best" or "pay attention to your thoughts".

Of all 106 sessions this is the one that is most valuable to me and 1.7 gave me that hair raising moment as it beautifully articulated the concepts of oneness that I had experienced since 2001. I could not articulate this any better than "We all come from the same seed" until reading this part.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven,
but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

According to Professor Brian Cox in 'Wonders of the Universe' It has been proven that space has no shape or boundary/perimeter to it. If you draw a triangle on a ball, say a balloon, then the internal degrees will add up to slightly more than 180. Beams of light were aimed far into space in 2 different directions, the coordinates plotted and from Earth, a triangle was formed. The results showed the angles adding up to 180 degrees...Exactly 180 degrees.

The other highlighted part above is to note that in the book Don answered this with "No".
I think Don's mind was blown a little by Ra's answer here and needed to chew a little on this before swallowing what he heard. Or he instantly comprehended the perspective of a 6th D social memory complex!
I found being reminded of the very first philosophical piece that Ra offers to be valuable:

Quote:Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.
(08-03-2014, 05:01 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]...
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven,
but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

According to Professor Brian Cox in 'Wonders of the Universe' It has been proven that space has no shape or boundary/perimeter to it. If you draw a triangle on a ball, say a balloon, then the internal degrees will add up to slightly more than 180. Beams of light were aimed far into space in 2 different directions, the coordinates plotted and from Earth, a triangle was formed. The results showed the angles adding up to 180 degrees...Exactly 180 degrees.

Ra said that the universe is infinite, not space. We have not completely understood the totality of space. The space we can access and grasp now is only a small part of the space in the universe. The conclusion that space (as we know it) has no shape or boundary is incorrect. It is a bound and limited niche amid the infinity Wink
(08-04-2014, 10:08 PM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra said that the universe is infinite, not space.

Fristly Learner can you guide me to the session where Ra said that the universe is infinite and secondly, if the conclusion is incorrect it seems you are suggesting you have knowledge of what is correct, correct?. I think I will stick with Professor Cox's passionate teachings for now when determining whether the "limitless light" has a limitless area in which to manifest Smile
(08-06-2014, 02:46 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]Fristly Learner can you guide me to the session where Ra said that the universe is infinite
I was referring to the the quote in this session 1.7 where Ra said "Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite."

(08-06-2014, 02:46 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]and secondly, if the conclusion is incorrect it seems you are suggesting you have knowledge of what is correct, correct?.
yes, I believe that I have come upon a deeper understanding of our physical universe as what's been conventionally taught. I would like one day to share it in a way that can be understand and accepted by the most.

(08-06-2014, 02:46 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]I think I will stick with Professor Cox's passionate teachings for now when determining whether the "limitless light" has a limitless area in which to manifest Smile
To understand that we exist amid something infinite (and to consider the concept of infinity) is not wrong. It is our current scientific understanding of space (as well as time) is incomplete.
(08-04-2014, 10:08 PM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra said that the universe is infinite, not space. We have not completely understood the totality of space. The space we can access and grasp now is only a small part of the space in the universe. The conclusion that space (as we know it) has no shape or boundary is incorrect. It is a bound and limited niche amid the infinity Wink

I may be wrong but my understanding this far has been that the universe may or may not be infinite since Ra said that "this [the universe which is infinite] has yet to be proven or disproven", but *space* is the manifested infinity:

"This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space."
(08-02-2014, 03:19 AM)The Ra Contact Sessions Wrote: [ -> ]RA: I am Ra.

I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator.

We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth.

We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.

I always like re-reading these first words BigSmile
I've been away from this site for quite some time. Coming back to find this thread is great for me. Many thanks to the one who created it!

This part always stands out for me as food for thought:

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.
On a recent re-read of the material, I had this nagging feeling about Session 1 that I couldn't shake. It is a bit distinct from the other sessions, as it starts with a "cosmic sermonette," something Ra did not do anywhere else in the material. Also, while Carla says she was asleep at the end of the session, there must always be an asterisk next to the session (and perhaps the next) because there was no ritual to the contact - no accouterments, no circle walking, etc. Presumably, Carla was sitting erect and not laying down. Would any of this affect the quality of the contact? I think it would have to - why else would those things matter? What do you guys think?

Either way, I've launched a re-read of the material with an eye for creating a study guide or curriculum for a study group, and wanted to explore a few things. Thoughts on any or all of these things are greatly welcome and appreciated!

Quote:What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given?

Ra is obviously asking rhetorical questions here, meant to make us think (ha!), but what is the intended sentiment? We are working here without a context (from the Ra material, at least) of what “the Original Thought” is. So what is the “Original Thought” in this context?

Also, does Ra mean to imply that some thoughts are not part of the original thought? In earlier channelings, the original thought was referred to ask love. If love is in all things, are there any thoughts in which love is not contained? Is a thought not part of the original thought if service is not freely given from or within that thought?

Quote:You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought.

The material universe exists, and we appear to be a part of it. Is Ra implying that thought precedes material? (I think so.)

Quote:You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

What is eccentric about the patterns of our movement? In grasping the concept that we are part of the original thought, how does that result in less eccentric movements? What's an example of contrast between more eccentric and less eccentric in this context?

Quote:If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

What does Ra mean by this? What next cycle? This cycle supposedly ends with this impending harvesting and then there are no more 3rd density cycles on Earth for a long time. Do they mean to imply that they will go with humans to whatever planets they may continue 3rd density experience on? What is the next cycle?

Quote:The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity.

I don't really understand this sentence. What does this mean? If this could be said in other words, how would you say it?

Quote:In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time.

Adonai One already kind of asked this question, but how is this useful information to a 3rd density entity who must polarize in order to progress? Polarizing includes making a choice, interpreting in positive or negative lights, one thing over another – a subjective right or wrong. So how does Ra expect 3rd density entities to use this information about there being no right or wrong, no polarity? What benefit does it serve a person who seeks to serve?

Quote:You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things.

What is Ra referring to here? Perhaps the question which was lost? If not, what is meant by "you are not speaking of..."?

Quote:We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

Why does Ra refer to the planetary changes as “conditions which bring about harvest”? This is an odd way to refer to planetary changes, as later in the material Ra seems to imply that planetary changes are a result of harvest, not something that brings about harvest.

Quote:Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us.

How then is it possible for Ra to find the group? How can Ra refer to individuals? If there is no visible distinction, why can Ra refer to these distinctions?

Quote:However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

What does Ra mean by this? Are they referring to their simple existence? How or why is their “very being” a poignant example of both necessity and near-hopelessness of attempting to teach?

Quote:To serve one is to serve all.

Why make any efforts to serve more than one? Why then does it concern Ra that the harvest is smaller than it could be? If serving one is serving all, isn't serving one in an attempt to get them to harvestability the same as serving all in the same manner? How can Ra tell if more than one are served? (if, in fact, distinctions are not visible to them)

Quote:Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn.

Why would Ra say that this is the only activity worth doing? Not a single other activity is worth doing? Healing? Meditation? There must be some other activity worth doing in infinity.

I suspect that maybe some of these things which seem odd in my mind could be a result of the distinction of this first session, as I talked about earlier. Perhaps the quality of the words expressed was decreased, the thoughts not translated as well as with the other sessions. But I'd love to hear some perspectives I may be missing.
Guess not lol so here it goes

(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]On a recent re-read of the material, I had this nagging feeling about Session 1 that I couldn't shake. It is a bit distinct from the other sessions, as it starts with a "cosmic sermonette," something Ra did not do anywhere else in the material. Also, while Carla says she was asleep at the end of the session, there must always be an asterisk next to the session (and perhaps the next) because there was no ritual to the contact - no accouterments, no circle walking, etc. Presumably, Carla was sitting erect and not laying down. Would any of this affect the quality of the contact? I think it would have to - why else would those things matter? What do you guys think?

Either way, I've launched a re-read of the material with an eye for creating a study guide or curriculum for a study group, and wanted to explore a few things. Thoughts on any or all of these things are greatly welcome and appreciated!

Quote:What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given?

Ra is obviously asking rhetorical questions here, meant to make us think (ha!), but what is the intended sentiment? We are working here without a context (from the Ra material, at least) of what “the Original Thought” is. So what is the “Original Thought” in this context?

Also, does Ra mean to imply that some thoughts are not part of the original thought? In earlier channelings, the original thought was referred to ask love. If love is in all things, are there any thoughts in which love is not contained? Is a thought not part of the original thought if service is not freely given from or within that thought?

I don't think that love is in all things (thought or said) until the total unity has been actualized. What I mean is that with the veil in place, such actualization of said unity is incredibly difficult thus the ability to think and act upon the Great Original Thought isn't necessarily happening at all times. To have love in all thoughts and actions is the ultimate goal and that which we strive for but to say its automatic would be a miscalculation in my opinion. 

The material universe exists, and we appear to be a part of it. Is Ra implying that thought precedes material? (I think so.)

I'm not quite sure of this one but I'll give it a shot. When they refer to a material universe, I'm wondering if they are referring to us in spirit form rather than physical incarnations within a 3rd density animal. I think they are attempting to convey that what we are is not what we see in the mirror but that spark or thought of the Creator to experience itself. I think they are also trying to convey the importance of the realization that this is all an illusion and that our "real" selves are not material.

Quote:You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

What is eccentric about the patterns of our movement? In grasping the concept that we are part of the original thought, how does that result in less eccentric movements? What's an example of contrast between more eccentric and less eccentric in this context?

I'm betting we simply have not grasp the true nature of unity which lends credence to this due to our imbalances that we have accumulated or programmed to be worked upon. In this way, we have yet to balance the aspects of the energy centers so that our MBS all work in unison. 

Quote:If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

What does Ra mean by this? What next cycle? This cycle supposedly ends with this impending harvesting and then there are no more 3rd density cycles on Earth for a long time. Do they mean to imply that they will go with humans to whatever planets they may continue 3rd density experience on? What is the next cycle?

Didn't they state later on that they and the confederation have been tasked with guiding this galaxy or solar system only? Maybe they are our guides?

I don't really understand this sentence. What does this mean? If this could be said in other words, how would you say it?

Definitely could have been worded better. Almost Yoda like lol. A better way would have been "We can be identified as the vibration Ra" or We are of the vibration Ra" or "Our vibration would be that of Ra"

Quote:In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time.

Adonai One already kind of asked this question, but how is this useful information to a 3rd density entity who must polarize in order to progress? Polarizing includes making a choice, interpreting in positive or negative lights, one thing over another – a subjective right or wrong. So how does Ra expect 3rd density entities to use this information about there being no right or wrong, no polarity? What benefit does it serve a person who seeks to serve?

I don't think it serves much in terms of 3rd density. But then, much of the adept stuff doesn't serve but a select few so otherwise transient material isn't that uncommon when considering the collective who were called to this material. That said, I think Ra is basically telling it like it is or how it shall be once one graduates 3rd density and is passed the veil. 

What is Ra referring to here? Perhaps the question which was lost? If not, what is meant by "you are not speaking of..."?

Not sure about this one

Quote:We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

Why does Ra refer to the planetary changes as “conditions which bring about harvest”? This is an odd way to refer to planetary changes, as later in the material Ra seems to imply that planetary changes are a result of harvest, not something that brings about harvest.

The conditions that bring about harvest are the planetary changes because Earth will not be habitable beyond a given point due to these planetary changes. The crop must be harvested before seasons end

Quote:Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us.

How then is it possible for Ra to find the group? How can Ra refer to individuals? If there is no visible distinction, why can Ra refer to these distinctions?

This one has me baffled as I thought they were chosen due to their unique collective vibration. Now that I just re-read the entire quote, I think they meant that they don't see a difference between ones self and an other self in terms of a teach/learn experience. Not necessarily on an identification level like vibrations. 

Quote:However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

What does Ra mean by this? Are they referring to their simple existence? How or why is their “very being” a poignant example of both necessity and near-hopelessness of attempting to teach?

Necessity due to karmic obligations of Egypt and near-hopelessness due to their failed attempts? Kinda pessimistic no? lol Also, this kinda goes back to the other post you made about this material shall only make sense to some

Why make any efforts to serve more than one? Why then does it concern Ra that the harvest is smaller than it could be? If serving one is serving all, isn't serving one in an attempt to get them to harvestability the same as serving all in the same manner? How can Ra tell if more than one are served? (if, in fact, distinctions are not visible to them)

I'm thinking this may have to do with the multiplication factor. More calls are a factor of whatever amount they claimed as I can't remember off hand. If one can serve many, this service may then have a reciprocity effect kinda like the pay it forward motto. 

Quote:Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn.

Why would Ra say that this is the only activity worth doing? Not a single other activity is worth doing? Healing? Meditation? There must be some other activity worth doing in infinity.

Hmm now that I read the entire passage with more context a few more times, I'm wondering if this was a personal message to them rather than something to be applied to everyone. It sounds as if their entire reason for incarnating was to do this channeling. This teach/learn and learn/teach activity was their sole purpose in life. 

I suspect that maybe some of these things which seem odd in my mind could be a result of the distinction of this first session, as I talked about earlier. Perhaps the quality of the words expressed was decreased, the thoughts not translated as well as with the other sessions. But I'd love to hear some perspectives I may be missing.
Ok post updated
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Austin: On a recent re-read of the material, I had this nagging feeling about Session 1 that I couldn't shake. It is a bit distinct from the other sessions, as it starts with a "cosmic sermonette," something Ra did not do anywhere else in the material. Also, while Carla says she was asleep at the end of the session, there must always be an asterisk next to the session (and perhaps the next) because there was no ritual to the contact - no accouterments, no circle walking, etc. Presumably, Carla was sitting erect and not laying down. Would any of this affect the quality of the contact? I think it would have to - why else would those things matter? What do you guys think?

Quote:Me: I suspect the most significant detail was that Jim was absent from this session doing grocery shopping.

Quote:Ra: What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given?

Quote:Austin: Ra is obviously asking rhetorical questions here, meant to make us think (ha!), but what is the intended sentiment? We are working here without a context (from the Ra material, at least) of what “the Original Thought” is. So what is the “Original Thought” in this context?

Quote:Me: One of my favourite House music tunes has a lyric that states "...Purify your mind..." ( here (3.03 mins)), so my interpretation is thoughts that are absent of moral judgement.

Quote:Austin: Also, does Ra mean to imply that some thoughts are not part of the original thought? In earlier channelings, the original thought was referred to ask love. If love is in all things, are there any thoughts in which love is not contained? Is a thought not part of the original thought if service is not freely given from or within that thought?

Quote:Me: A simplified version of how things are would be to say something like "God is love". Therefore love is in all things. However we can choose to be loving or unloving while at the same time, be made of love irrespective of whether we are reflecting it.

Quote:Ra: You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought.

Quote:Austin: The material universe exists, and we appear to be a part of it. Is Ra implying that thought precedes material? (I think so.)

Quote:Me: Yes I agree. Everything that exists materially has a shelf life. I think this statement of Ra is primarily aimed at shifting, or encouraging Don's perspective towards truth seeking.

Quote:Ra: You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

Quote:Austin: What is eccentric about the patterns of our movement? In grasping the concept that we are part of the original thought, how does that result in less eccentric movements? What's an example of contrast between more eccentric and less eccentric in this context?

Quote:Me: You have heard the phrase "I can read you like a book"? Perhaps we are an unpredictable species from a perspective that has a greater grasp of truth. Can our planetary status be likened to Japanese Knotweed?

Quote:Ra: If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

Quote:Austin: What does Ra mean by this? What next cycle? This cycle supposedly ends with this impending harvesting and then there are no more 3rd density cycles on Earth for a long time. Do they mean to imply that they will go with humans to whatever planets they may continue 3rd density experience on? What is the next cycle?

I believe they are referring to their ability to switch between space/time and time/space, at will. Without referring to later sessions, i'm equally baffled here.

Quote:Ra: The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity.

Quote:Austin: I don't really understand this sentence. What does this mean? If this could be said in other words, how would you say it?

Quote:Me: I am Ra?

Quote:Ra: In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time.

Quote:Austin: Adonai One already kind of asked this question, but how is this useful information to a 3rd density entity who must polarize in order to progress? Polarizing includes making a choice, interpreting in positive or negative lights, one thing over another – a subjective right or wrong. So how does Ra expect 3rd density entities to use this information about there being no right or wrong, no polarity? What benefit does it serve a person who seeks to serve?

Quote:Me: I interpret this to mean that beyond space/time and time/space lies the truth. From our perspective we are setting the concepts of good, bad, right, wrong, up and down, against each other. When we project these value judgements towards others we are failing to recognise that these value judgements have been projected upon us. What is truth?

Quote:Ra: You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things.

Quote:Austin: What is Ra referring to here? Perhaps the question which was lost? If not, what is meant by "you are not speaking of..."?

Quote:Me: Again I refer to Ra's attempts to persuade Don to reconsider his viewpoint. Don viewed the world as an "insane asylum".

Quote:Ra: We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

Quote:Austin: Why does Ra refer to the planetary changes as “conditions which bring about harvest”? This is an odd way to refer to planetary changes, as later in the material Ra seems to imply that planetary changes are a result of harvest, not something that brings about harvest.

Quote:Me: Perhaps the planetary changes have the orange/yellow distortions of its inhabitants involved? Maybe the context of the question from Don later in the material invoked a seemingly contradictory reply?

Quote:Ra: Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us.

Quote:Austin: How then is it possible for Ra to find the group? How can Ra refer to individuals? If there is no visible distinction, why can Ra refer to these distinctions?

Quote:Me: They are referring to the 3D space/time perspective that Don is expressing. Our time/space, or violet ray signature is unique, our essence is identical. Blooming paradoxes!

Quote:Ra: However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Quote:Austin: What does Ra mean by this? Are they referring to their simple existence? How or why is their “very being” a poignant example of both necessity and near-hopelessness of attempting to teach?

Quote:Me: I interpret that to mean their presence, their use of Carla as an instrument in order to express (be) their perspective. Its a notable example because they are (according to them) a sixth density portion of the confederation attempting to reach out to the occupants of planet earth (which seems to have had little effect if Ra's version of our history is to be believed). It's personal, hence the necessity!

Quote:Ra: To serve one is to serve all.

Quote:Austin: Why make any efforts to serve more than one? Why then does it concern Ra that the harvest is smaller than it could be? If serving one is serving all, isn't serving one in an attempt to get them to harvestability the same as serving all in the same manner? How can Ra tell if more than one are served? (if, in fact, distinctions are not visible to them)

Quote:Me: I completely agree with the apparent contradictions. They seem (in my view) to be flicking between a individual perspective and a collective perspective, dependent on the thrust behind Don's queries. It concerns Ra because they choose to be accountable. To ignore the fruits of our choices/actions invites an illusory bliss. To inspect and evaluate them surely implies a necessary, yet hopeless attempt to balance it in the face of free will? 

Quote:Ra: Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn.

Quote:Austin: Why would Ra say that this is the only activity worth doing? Not a single other activity is worth doing? Healing? Meditation? There must be some other activity worth doing in infinity.

Quote:Me: I think they are essentially saying that the purest way to learn/teach or teach/learn is by example. To be yourself is to teach others how to be. Our unique version of infinity needs to be expressed as this is what is lacking on our planet. Fearless expression is the go to service!

Jim was out shopping. That is significant in my mind.

Great post Austin and I eagerly await this study group! There are a couple of insights I would love to share but have yet to come across the opportunity to do so.

Heart
Ra Wrote:What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given?
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]We are working here without a context (from the Ra material, at least) of what “the Original Thought” is. So what is the “Original Thought” in this context?

Ra states that The Confederation has only one important statement & it's that everything is part of the one original thought...It confused me that after stating that they went on to ask, "What thoughts were part of the original thought today?" but I don't think they meant to imply that some thoughts are not a part of the original thought bc that would contradict what they consider to be their only important statement.

Ra Wrote:You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought.
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]The material universe exists, and we appear to be a part of it. Is Ra implying that thought precedes material? (I think so.)

I think so, too...but then I'm left wondering: Can anything precede anything, in the grand scheme of things? Some things can obviously seem to precede other things.

Since Ra states that the nature of all manifestation is illusory, I'm assuming that would even include the one original thought, it makes sense to me that the thought illusion would (seem to) precede the material universe illusion.

What is the one original thought, anyway? A combination of everything manifestable?

Ra Wrote:You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]What is eccentric about the patterns of our movement? In grasping the concept that we are part of the original thought, how does that result in less eccentric movements? What's an example of contrast between more eccentric and less eccentric in this context?

If it's a part of the original thought then it must have already happened - in the beginning / in true simultaneity? IMO, our movements are considered especially eccentric when our actions are clearly showing we're forgetting there's no disharmony/imperfection.

I think that when we're coming closer to grasping the concept that we're part of the original thought (that it's all been done before) we're coming closer to realizing that all is well & consequently moving in less eccentric patterns.

The ones moving in less eccentric patterns probably aren't the ones getting worked up on a continuous + frequent basis about the cruelty/suffering/et cetera that's currently happening on this planet.

Ra Wrote:The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity.
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really understand this sentence. What does this mean? If this could be said in other words, how would you say it?

I would say it this way: We are this guy. Hence our name.

Ra Wrote:You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things.
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]What is Ra referring to here? Perhaps the question which was lost? If not, what is meant by "you are not speaking of..."?

The question that was lost is what I think.

Ra Wrote:We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Why does Ra refer to the planetary changes as “conditions which bring about harvest”? This is an odd way to refer to planetary changes, as later in the material Ra seems to imply that planetary changes are a result of harvest, not something that brings about harvest.

To die is be harvested is what I got from that. Earth changes commonly cause many deaths. The planetary changes could be the result of harvest &/or bring about the harvest, the way I see it.

Ra Wrote:Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us.
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]How then is it possible for Ra to find the group? How can Ra refer to individuals? If there is no visible distinction, why can Ra refer to these distinctions?

That confused me, too. Maybe when Ra has been channeled into the instrument then they can distinguish from there & only there?

Ra Wrote:However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]What does Ra mean by this? Are they referring to their simple existence? How or why is their “very being” a poignant example of both necessity and near-hopelessness of attempting to teach?

I think maybe they're referring to their present existence at the time which was a voice thru an instrument. 'Necessity' bc it's possible & 'near-hopelessness' bc how few will be reached + illuminated by their communications.

Ra Wrote:Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn.
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Why would Ra say that this is the only activity worth doing? Not a single other activity is worth doing? Healing? Meditation? There must be some other activity worth doing in infinity.

IMO, almost every activity can fall into the category of learning or teaching - including the ones you've mentioned. (I'll explain how I think that healing & meditating can fall into those categories upon request.)

Also, how does one learn what will happen in the next moment of their life? By simply existing. So, to me, by simply existing we are engaging (somewhat) in the only activity worth doing.

Or maybe I'm confused about what learn/teach / teach/learn means...
Isn't it fascinating that we all have a vastly different interpretation of just the first session? Who knows how much each other self interprets the rest of the material. This is what's is remarkable about the material but also how difficult a study group will be. It speaks to each seeker in such a personal way, it's difficult to find just one way to understand it.
Quote:Ra: We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

As I see it Ra is trying to point out that they are not the harvesters.

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.
I always liked Session 1 as an intro, I'll offer my take in case it helps:

(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)B  ring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]

I think the original thought is love. I think that what Ra is trying to emphasize is the direct results our thoughts have on our reality. Society doesn't offer us this information, humans' biggest problem is letting others tell them what to do/how to think.

Yes, Ra is implying thought precedes material, and emphasizing the illusion that is obviously very apparent from their POV.

Being focused on love for an extended period of time would be less eccentric than hopping from love to disdain and back again a few times. Most of us don't have conscious control of our mental complexes, especially before opening our minds to material like the LOO. We just let our minds carry us away.

When I think of the "dancing thought" metaphor, it always makes me think of tripping, when my emotions are so directly affecting my experience in the now. We dissociate from that a lot I think.

I think they are referring to humans who don't get harvested, that they still feel responsibility until earthlings have graduated. Not that they will hover around all 75k+ years but that they can pop in around harvest time of those "cycles" to help.

Ra. Say it out loud. Vibrate it. That is their identity. Hard for our puny humans minds to get I guess. "Ra!" as an exclamation is often used in cheering, a joyful event.

I don't think Ra is only speaking to the 3D entities. A lot of positively polarized entities who read the Law of One are either A) already harvestable or B) very close and the book will push them over the edge. All of us who are incarnated are seeking to serve in one way or another. For those who read the LOO (mostly positive entities), knowing there is no right or wrong is a big relief to many who beat themselves up over guilt and embarrassment.

The question was lost, and inference tells me that maybe Don asked a compare and contrast question between to things (them and Ra, humans and higher entities, something). So Ra said you are not speaking of like things, they are the same thing, All is One.

I think of planetary changes as being unnecessary unless Harvest is being difficult. Sure, the earth needs to release pressure in various places, this is undeniable. When and where is up for grabs yet. For positive ETs to comment on possibility/probability vortexes involving earthquakes and disasters is not proper, because none of these things actually HAVE to happen, but by giving energy to them they are increasing the likelihood.

When a channeled ET comments on earth changes, it is almost guaranteed negatively influenced. Someone asks, "What earth changes are going to occur around California??" in a panic, and a neg latches on and gives very vague information under the guise of being helpful. "Oh yes, there will be earthquakes around this time, and flooding around here..." Well, these things are very possible. But to feed humans a line of negativity (death and destruction) to fantasize about energises the possibility of the event happening at the specific place/time, because who ever reads the channeling adds energy to that possibility/probability vortex. Instead it is better to "not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest", and instead focus on sending healing energy to the earth in hopes that less of the "events" need to even occur.

I think Ra is talking about the illusion, in which other-selves are only a mirror to the self. In that answer Ra goes on to say:
"Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.
"

The question was whether or not one could affect others with their being, an advanced and astute question that shows how adept Don was at getting information.
"Another question. Is it possible to create any acceleration of understanding [in] other entities [or are] all efforts… efforts by the individual on himself accelerating his understanding? In other words, if an individual tries to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he doing nothing but acting upon himself or is it possible [inaudible]?"

So the answer Ra is giving is to work on oneself before you worry about working on others.

I think Ra is trying to be inspirational here. Again Don's question was about whether or not one's being can influence another, or the planetary consciousness. I think their "very being" was the situation there were in, a new teacher had hijacked their weekly channeling meditation with an important announcement.

I think these are "I" (personal) distinctions. The questions to ask are, am I serving one, or the All? Do I just serve a select few (my coworkers, family, people of the same race) or do I serve the ALL (everyone and everything). Sure, it may be possible to reach harvest by selective serving, but the Law of One books' end goal is not reaching harvest.

Why would Ra say that this is the only activity worth doing? Not a single other activity is worth doing? Healing? Meditation? There must be some other activity worth doing in infinity.

I think meditation falls under teach/learning. Maybe healing too (the healer only offers themselves as catalyst; the healee must recognize and accept this new way of being into themselves; learning/being taught.

I think learn/teaching and teach/learning are analogous to expansion of thought. I think Ra is encouraging everyone to be more inclusive with themselves.

Hope that offers a perspective, now to read everyone else's take!
(05-01-2015, 09:45 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ] knowing there is no right or wrong is a big relief to many who beat themselves up over guilt and embarrassment.

Beautifully put Jade. I used to beat myself up for years because I always fell short of my high ideals.
Hi guys, thanks everyone for the input. Jeremy, I had caught your post about maybe splitting up these questions into individual posts, and the more I thought about it the more I thought it was a good idea. But I was kind of stuck on trying to figure out how to do this, since I already made the post, and the forums do this thing where if you post subsequently within one thread, it will *sometimes* just tag it on to your previous post, but sometimes it won't - not sure how it decides. The new quotation system is difficult to manipulate without using the "view source" mode, and I'm not sure everyone knows how to split quotes up. Plus, if one discussion gets enough attention, it could be split into its own thread - but not if the posts discuss a wide range of questions.

Unfortunately, I didn't find a solution before you guys offered your thoughts, so we'll just have to do our best to use the format it's in right now. So it may look a bit messy, I apologize! I'll do my best to find a better format for the subsequent sessions. Replies to discussion coming soon, thanks everyone!
Trying to figure out how to contribute to discussion, I realized just how messy this could look. I'll do my best to organize things within my posts, and I will address things in order of topics rather than posters. I know it's not easy or intuitive, but if you guys are able, splitting posts up into different quotes would make things easier - you can do this the old fashioned way by clicking on the "View Source" button (far right on the toolbar in the reply box) and manually copying and pasting and using [quote*][/quote*] tags (without the *). But, the methods you guys are using now work too.

Anyways -

A note about the study group angle of this investigation:

(05-01-2015, 08:30 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it fascinating that we all have a vastly different interpretation of just the first session? Who knows how much each other self interprets the rest of the material. This is what's is remarkable about the material but also how difficult a study group will be. It speaks to each seeker in such a personal way,  it's difficult to find just one way to understand it.

Yeah, it would be a very difficult task to create a study group in the same way that a group might study an academic textbook. It's obvious to me that a study group would have to recognize this aspect of personal interpretation and honor it within the studies. Though there are some boundaries that can be drawn. While there may not be any one correct interpretation of Ra's words, there are many incorrect interpretations (such as, "in order to activate green ray, one must eat an abundant amount of ice cream"...actually, that one might be true), and some of Ra's statements can be weighed against each other to come to a more crystallized understanding.

I do appreciate everyone's feedback, because I would otherwise be wielding just my own fallible thoughts in creating this. This is, in a way, dipping a toe into the study group dynamic, though my intention is to do it live over Skype. The feedback I get here on the forums will inform the set up and curriculum. I understand that as I continue on into all 106 sessions, some steam may be lost with community feedback, but every little bit is helpful in shedding light on different perspectives that I can convey within the study group.

For time's sake, I'll probably not reply to each and every discussion point. I'm not necessarily seeking objective answers to the questions I pose, nor searching for debate, but rather probing for various perspectives and getting my own wheels turning. I will likely not work on a single session exclusively, so I may continue on into later sessions and then return for discussion in previous sessions.

I'm thinking, at this point, that I'd like to have a significant chunk of a "beta test" study group curriculum designed before I launch it, so hopefully once I get through sessions 30-40 I'll go live with the study group.

Nicholas Wrote:I suspect the most significant detail was that Jim was absent from this session doing grocery shopping.

I hadn't thought about that aspect too. That's quite a significant detail that makes this session unique. There was a different person present named Leonard, who also sat in on another Ra session later in the contact. His own vibration was apparently compatible with the group's to the extent that it allowed Ra to come through, but he didn't contribute to the dynamic like Jim did. Good point!

Jeremy Wrote:I don't think that love is in all things (thought or said) until the total unity has been actualized. What I mean is that with the veil in place, such actualization of said unity is incredibly difficult thus the ability to think and act upon the Great Original Thought isn't necessarily happening at all times. To have love in all thoughts and actions is the ultimate goal and that which we strive for but to say its automatic would be a miscalculation in my opinion.
Nicholas Wrote:One of my favourite House music tunes has a lyric that states "...Purify your mind..." ( here (3.03 mins)), so my interpretation is thoughts that are absent of moral judgement.
-
A simplified version of how things are would be to say something like "God is love". Therefore love is in all things. However we can choose to be loving or unloving while at the same time, be made of love irrespective of whether we are reflecting it.
isis Wrote:Ra states that The Confederation has only one important statement & it's that everything is part of the one original thought...It confused me that after stating that they went on to ask, "What thoughts were part of the original thought today?" but I don't think they meant to imply that some thoughts are not a part of the original thought bc that would contradict what they consider to be their only important statement.
Jade Wrote:I think the original thought is love. I think that what Ra is trying to emphasize is the direct results our thoughts have on our reality. Society doesn't offer us this information, humans' biggest problem is letting others tell them what to do/how to think.

It's interesting how this is one of the most quoted passages from the material, and yet it inspires such varying thoughts when we start digging deeper on individual levels. I think that maybe digging for Ra's implied meaning within rhetorical statements probably isn't the best way to utilize this passage. What each of you said makes sense to me on some level or another. Thinking about the questions, I was confused for the same reasons isis was confused. But it seems these questions are intended to make us think, not reach for objective or final implications.

There is something to be said about the fact that thoughts can be consciously or unconsciously loving or unloving. And there is also something to be said about our awareness of what it means for something to contain love. Perhaps Ra wanted us to think about which of our thoughts were imbued with our awareness of love in the moment, and which thoughts were missing this awareness?
(05-05-2015, 01:31 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it would be a very difficult task to create a study group in the same way that a group might study an academic textbook. It's obvious to me that a study group would have to recognize this aspect of personal interpretation and honor it within the studies. Though there are some boundaries that can be drawn. While there may not be any one correct interpretation of Ra's words, there are many incorrect interpretations (such as, "in order to activate green ray, one must eat an abundant amount of ice cream"...actually, that one might be true), and some of Ra's statements can be weighed against each other to come to a more crystallized understanding.

Personally, I think this is a very important point because I think one of the last things Ra would want is people taking his words as gospel, so to speak. One thing I like about Ra's communications is that he's careful to make clear that he's speaking from a "distorted" position, and only offering advice as allowed by his own limited understanding. There are points in the sessions where he freely admits he's only speaking opinion. The only times he seems willing to speak in absolutes is when discussing Oneness. Which, of course, is arguably the only Absolute.

He's providing catalyst, but the result of the catalyst depends on the catalyzer. Like a Chinese poet, he can only "talk around" certain high level concepts, and it is largely on us to then sort through them and try to discern the higher "unsayable" truths. (as in "The spoken Tao is not the true Tao.")

IMO, the inner truths of Ra's words - the individual realizations he helps people discover - are more important than any notions of "objective truth," since I'm personally not even sure such a thing exists anyway, aside from Oneness. The universe is largely what we make of it, and I believe Ra's words are mostly intended to help us MAKE a better universe, rather than attempting to control the universe via definitions in the (mistaken) manner of Western philosophy.

The Original Thought is Unity.  Thoughts not consonant, or less consonant, with unity could be considered to be less accurate reflections of the original thought.  Love is also unity, and while all things are love, there are less pure expressions of love, which we third densities would not even think of as "love", like hate for example.

That which appears to be material is merely the tangible/physical reflection of that which is, at its heart, intangible/thought.  The time/space is inner, the space/time is outer.  One is rooted in mind, and one is rooted in matter.

Our patterns of movement that appear to be operating in resistance to the truth of unity are eccentric, because they are illusory behaviors proceeding forth from an illusory premise, that premise being that there is real separation.  There is not.

Living from a perspective of the truth of intrinsic unity is bringing ourselves into alignment with the original thought, and thus results in less "eccentric" movements.

In my opinion, they are referring to the next cycle of 3rd density.  And yes, they would/will follow those 3rd densities who do not graduate to the next planet.  They are committed to undoing the distortions they feel somewhat responsible for due to their inadvertent infringements in Egypt.

"We don't have names, but if you were to crudely translate our spiritual energy vibrational signature down to its verbal human equivalent, we would be intoned, or addressed properly as Ra."

It is useful for the polarizing 3rd density because it tells them that there is no action that will damn them to hell forever.  Truly, we are here to "know thyself", whatever that self happens to be: good/evil, positive/negative.  The freedom to explore is what is being offered by this information.

It is also helpful for those who are simply curious about the cosmic process.

The question must have been in regard to the appearance of multitudinous forms.  Ra used it as an opportunity to drive home the point of unity once again.

Harvest is more than an external event, it is also an internal event.  But the internal events share a relationship with the external events.  Just as crops undergo internal changes as the external changes become more prominent, earth changes and other geographical disasters cause an intensity of searching within, thus hastening the readiness of the crop to be harvested (i.e. "us").  Such changes may be just the catalyst someone needs to seek the heart of self, and obtain fourth density understanding as a result of said catalyst.

I think that Ra is saying that while they are certainly capable of perceiving "differences", they do not see or equate those differences as indicative of any kind of separation.  They see the universe as the unbroken unity that it is.  Thus, they don't see one individual as a separate being from another individual.  They are two heads of the same monster, so to speak.

I think they mean their beingness as manifested to the group they are relating to.  The necessity is because the harvest is now, the near hopelessness is because few will understand.

It is important only to make efforts to serve as much as one is able.  That could be one, it could be many.  It is up to the individual to determine which is more effective.  That one is attempting to be of service is how one polarizes.  Ra can detect distinctions, they just don't detect separation.  We are a many headed monster.  They are well aware some heads are not in agreement or understanding with many of the other heads.

There are no activities that do not involve learn/teaching or teach/learning so all the examples you could conceivably provide would, by necessity, be some example of those.

Your very existence is an example that other souls will use to further their understanding of the one infinite creator.  Just as you can't not serve the creator, you can't not teach/learn or learn/teach.

(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect that maybe some of these things which seem odd in my mind could be a result of the distinction of this first session, as I talked about earlier. Perhaps the quality of the words expressed was decreased, the thoughts not translated as well as with the other sessions. But I'd love to hear some perspectives I may be missing.

Bon Appetit!

Jeremy Wrote:Hmm now that I read the entire passage with more context a few more times, I'm wondering if this was a personal message to them rather than something to be applied to everyone. It sounds as if their entire reason for incarnating was to do this channeling. This teach/learn and learn/teach activity was their sole purpose in life.
Nicholas Wrote:I think they are essentially saying that the purest way to learn/teach or teach/learn is by example. To be yourself is to teach others how to be. Our unique version of infinity needs to be expressed as this is what is lacking on our planet. Fearless expression is the go to service!
isis Wrote:IMO, almost every activity can fall into the category of learning or teaching - including the ones you've mentioned. I'll explain how i think that healing & meditating fall into those categories upon request.

Also, how does one learn what will happen in the next moment of their life? By simply existing. So, by simply existing we are engaging in the only activity worth doing, the way I see it.

Jade Wrote:I think meditation falls under teach/learning. Maybe healing too (the healer only offers themselves as catalyst; the healee must recognize and accept this new way of being into themselves; learning/being taught.

I think learn/teaching and teach/learning are analogous to expansion of thought. I think Ra is encouraging everyone to be more inclusive with themselves.
anagogy Wrote:There are no activities that do not involve learn/teaching or teach/learning so all the examples you could conceivably provide would, by necessity, be some example of those.

Your very existence is an example that other souls will use to further their understanding of the one infinite creator. Just as you can't not serve the creator, you can't not teach/learn or learn/teach.

I found the various interpretations of this statement particularly interesting. It's another one where I can agree with all of them in some way. However, I think the interpretation that all activities are essentially teach/learning is a bit too broad for this context. If there is nothing that falls outside of the realm of teach/learning, what is the point of the statement? They might as well say "it is the only activity worth doing: anything and everything." They are speaking specifically about teaching and learning here. Although I definitely agree with the idea that healing could be a form of teach/learning.

I think Jeremy has a good point given the context. I made the grave error of plucking a quote out of its context when the following sentences offer some more insight into what Ra is saying: "To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make"

Ra seems to be speaking specifically about Don in the following sentences, so it may be a message meant for him and/or the group in the context of their mission. But the message is applicable in a broader sense though, given the sentence - "There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many."

Ra seems to be making a correlation between teach/learning / learn/teaching and "your very being." But, what is the "nothing else which is of aid"? This again seems to imply that there are activities which fall outside of this realm, but perhaps I am interpreting learn/teaching too narrowly, even if it isn't as broad as everything.

Zachary

(05-06-2015, 02:03 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]

Jeremy Wrote:Hmm now that I read the entire passage with more context a few more times, I'm wondering if this was a personal message to them rather than something to be applied to everyone. It sounds as if their entire reason for incarnating was to do this channeling. This teach/learn and learn/teach activity was their sole purpose in life.
Nicholas Wrote:I think they are essentially saying that the purest way to learn/teach or teach/learn is by example. To be yourself is to teach others how to be. Our unique version of infinity needs to be expressed as this is what is lacking on our planet. Fearless expression is the go to service!
isis Wrote:IMO, almost every activity can fall into the category of learning or teaching - including the ones you've mentioned. I'll explain how i think that healing & meditating fall into those categories upon request.

Also, how does one learn what will happen in the next moment of their life? By simply existing. So, by simply existing we are engaging in the only activity worth doing, the way I see it.

Jade Wrote:I think meditation falls under teach/learning. Maybe healing too (the healer only offers themselves as catalyst; the healee must recognize and accept this new way of being into themselves; learning/being taught.

anagogy Wrote:There are no activities that do not involve learn/teaching or teach/learning so all the examples you could conceivably provide would, by necessity, be some example of those.

Your very existence is an example that other souls will use to further their understanding of the one infinite creator.  Just as you can't not serve the creator, you can't not teach/learn or learn/teach.

I found the various interpretations of this statement particularly interesting. It's another one where I can agree with all of them in some way. However, I think the interpretation that all activities are essentially teach/learning is a bit too broad for this context. If there is nothing that falls outside of the realm of teach/learning, what is the point of the statement? They might as well say "it is the only activity worth doing: anything and everything." They are speaking specifically about teaching and learning here. Although I definitely agree with the idea that healing could be a form of teach/learning.

I think Jeremy has a good point given the context. I made the grave error of plucking a quote out of its context when the following sentences offer some more insight into what Ra is saying: "To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make"

Ra seems to be speaking specifically about Don in the following sentences, so it may be a message meant for him and/or the group in the context of their mission. But the message is applicable in a broader sense though, given the sentence - "There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many."

Ra seems to be making a correlation between teach/learning / learn/teaching and "your very being." But, what is the "nothing else which is of aid"? This again seems to imply that there are activities which fall outside of this realm, but perhaps I am interpreting learn/teaching too narrowly, even if it isn't as broad as everything.
Makes me think of:

"52.2 Questioner: Thank you. I think that possibly I am on an important point here because it seems to me that the great work in evolution is the discipline of personality, and it seems that we have two types of moving around the universe, one stemming from disciplines of personality, and the other stemming from what you call the slingshot effect. I won’t even get into the sub-light speeds because I don’t consider that too important. And I only consider this material important with respect to the fact that we are investigating discipline of the personality.

Does the use of the slingshot effect for travel, is that a what you might call an intellectual or a left brain type of involvement of understanding rather than a right brain type?

Ra: I am Ra. Your perception on this point is extensive. You penetrate the outer teaching. We prefer not to utilize the terminology of right and left brain due to the inaccuracies of this terminology. Some functions are repetitive or redundant in both lobes, and further, to some entities the functions of the right and left are reversed. However, the heart of the query is worth some consideration.

The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos which, when carried much further, may evolve into technology capable of using the gravitic effects of which we spoke. We note that this term is not accurate but there is no closer term.

Therefore, the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm.

To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution. The difference is that of choosing either to hitchhike to a place where beauty may be seen or to walk, step by step, independent and free in this independence to praise the strength to walk and the opportunity for the awareness of beauty.

The hitchhiker, instead, is distracted by conversation and the vagaries of the road and, dependent upon the whims of others, is concerned to make the appointment in time. The hitchhikersees the same beauty but has not prepared itself for the establishment, in the roots of mind, of the experience."

and this is interesting: 

"34.12 Questioner: I thought that that was correct, but I wasn’t sure. Can you give me the same type of information that we have been getting here with respect to the unmanifested self interacting between self and gadgets, toys, etc.— inventions?

Ra: I am Ra. In this particular instance we again concentrate for the most part in the orange and in the yellow energy centers. In a negative sense many of the gadgets among your peoples, that is what you call your communication devices and other distractions such as the less competitive games, may be seen to have the distortion of keeping the mind/body/spirit complex unactivated so that yellow- and orange-ray activity is much weakened thus carefully decreasing the possibility of eventual green-ray activation.

Others of your gadgets may be seen to be tools whereby the entity explores the capabilities of its physical or mental complexes and in some few cases, the spiritual complex, thus activating the orange ray in what you call your team sports and in other gadgets such as your modes of transport. These may be seen to be ways of investigating the feelings of power; more especially, power over others or a group power over another group of other-selves."

And theres this:

"Ra: I am Ra. Without infringing upon free will we feel it possible to state that the Faraday cage and the isolation tank are gadgets.

[font=sans-serif]The surrounding of self in a sylvan atmosphere, apart from distractions, in a place of working used for no other purpose, in which you and your associates agree to lay aside all goals but that of the meditative seeking of the Infinite Creator is, shall we say, not gadgetry but the making use of the creation of the Father in second-density love, and in the love and support of other-selves. Are there any brief queries before this working is at an end?"[/font]

I get the feeling just like the opposable thumb idea and the tendency that creates, according to Ra's opinion. There is indeed a tendency in those leaning towards relying on external means for inner/outter experience. And those who seek within in what I see as a less distorted fashion making little to no use of any external gadgetry. 

I feel like Ra is putting emphasis on the un-importance of gadgets in comparison to seeking Within in a balanced manner. One gadget might lead to another and another. Next thing you know a whole society is completely dependent on gadgets (ahem) and this creates space or a prone-ness, as I see it, for Negative distortions such as power and control over others.
Second density love? Did they mean second distortion of love?

Zachary

(05-12-2015, 05:31 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Second density love? Did they mean second distortion of love?

I interpret it as seeking the Creator through nature. 2nd density love being that of trees animals etc. Nature for some people (like me) can invoke the Will to serve in Love/Light.
Ah, affection. Like how my dog will climb up on my bed and lay down on me with his front.
Here is my first stab at what I'm referring to as a "strike-through" version of session 1 as discussed in this thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12383

I think there are going to be less than average strike-throughs in this sessions because Ra seemed to be very to-the-point in comparison to other sessions due to the fact that the instrument was very out of tune (Don hadn't received the instructions involving the bible and other accouterments).

Quote:Session 1
January 15, 1981

RA: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator.

We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.

The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

We will exercise each channel if we are able to. The reception of our beam is a somewhat more advanced feat than some of the more broad vibration channels opened by other members for more introductory and intermediate work.

We would at this time transfer to an instrument known as Don. I am Ra.

[Two-minute pause.]

I am Ra. I am again with this instrument. We are close to initiating a contact but are having difficulty penetrating a certain mental tension and distraction that is somewhat characteristic of this channel. We will therefore describe the type of vibration which is being sent. The instrument will find us entering the energy field at a slight angle towards the back of the top of the head in a narrow but strong area of intensity. We are not able to offer any conditioning due to our own transmitting limitations. Therefore, if the instrument can feel this particular effect he may then speak our thoughts as they come to him. We will again attempt this contact. I am Ra.

[Ninety-second pause.]

This instrument is resisting our contact. However, we assure her that we are satisfied that contact with the one known as Don is not at this time preferable to that instrument. We will, therefore, move on to the one known as Leonard. Again we caution the instrument that it is a narrow-band communication which is felt as a vibration entering the aura. We will now transfer this contact. I am Ra.

[Ninety-second pause.]

I am Ra. We greet you once more in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator. We ask that you be patient with us, for we are a difficult channel to receive. However, we may perhaps add some dimensions to your understanding.

At this time we would be glad to attempt to speak to any subject or question which those entities in the room may have potential use in the requesting.

QUESTIONER: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

RA: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. We found it was not efficacious. However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

Does this give you enough information from which to extract our purpose, my brother?

QUESTIONER: Yes, it does. Thank you.

RA: We appreciate your vibration. Is there another query?

QUESTIONER: I’ve heard of the name “Ra” in connection with the Egyptians. Are you connected with that Ra in any way?

RA: I am Ra. Yes, the connection is congruency. May we elucidate?

QUESTIONER: Please do.

RA: What do you not understand?

QUESTIONER: Could you give me a little more detail about your role with the Egyptians?

RA: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One.

We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. And other myths, shall we say, other understandings having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibrational complex, again took over in that particular society complex.

Does this form a sufficient amount of information, or could we speak further?

RA: Is there another query?

RA: Is there another query at this time?

QUESTIONER: Can you say anything about the coming planetary changes?

[Background noise.]

RA: I am Ra. I preferred to wait until this instrument had again reached the proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

QUESTIONER: Another question. Is it possible to create any acceleration of understanding [in] other entities [or are] all efforts… efforts by the individual on himself accelerating his understanding? In other words, if an individual tries to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he doing nothing but acting upon himself or is it possible [inaudible]?

RA: I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.

Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.

To turn to the second part of our response may we state our understanding, limited though it is.

[Side two of the tape of session 1 was taped over by the Sunday night meditation which followed it. The following is as published in Book I.]

Group-individuated consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes, which are within the evident reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.

May we speak in any other capacity upon this subject?

QUESTIONER: Will you be available for communication? Can we call on you in the future?

RA: I am Ra. We have good contact with this instrument because of her recent experiences with trance. She is to be able to communicate our thoughts in your future. However, we advise care in disturbing the channel for a few moments and then the proper procedure for aiding an instrument who has, to some extent, the need of re-entering the mind/body/spirit complex which the instrument has chosen for the life experience of this time/space. Do you understand how to nurture this instrument?

QUESTIONER: No. Could you explain it?

RA: We suggest first a brief period of silence. Then the repetition of the instrument’s vibratory complex of sound in your density which you call name. Repeat until an answer is obtained. Then the laying on of the hands at the neck region for a brief period so that the instrument may recharge batteries which are not, shall we say, full of the essence of this particular field at this time. And finally, a gift of water into which the love of all present has been given. This will restore this entity, for her distortions contain great sensitivity towards the vibrations of love and the charged water will effect comfort. Do you now understand?

QUESTIONER: Not completely.

RA: I am Ra. We search your mind to find the vibration “Alrac.” It is this vibration from you which contains the largest amount of what you would call love. Others would call this entity “Carla.” The charging of the water is done by those present placing their hands over the glass and visualizing the power of love entering the water. This will charge that very effective medium with those vibrations.

This instrument is, at this time, quite fatigued. However, her heart is such that she continues to remain open to us and useful as a channel. This is why we have spent the time/space explaining how the distortions of what you may call fatigue may be ameliorated.

Under no circumstances should this instrument be touched until she has responded to her name. I do not wish to take this instrument beyond her capacity for physical energy. It grows low. Therefore, I must leave this instrument. I leave you in the glory and peace of unity. Go forth in peace, rejoicing in the power of the One Creator. I am Ra.
Good timing, Parsons. Happy 35 years to Session 1!
Pages: 1 2