Bring4th
Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling (/showthread.php?tid=12087)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 07-07-2017

Acknowledging the Wheel of Fortune Archetype

Date: 8 July, Saturday
Time: 10AM EST, 3PM London, 10PM Beijing, 11:59pm Sydney

/ /

Theme: Archetype meditations are always a blast.  I'm sure this will be a good one Smile

Quote:81.11 Questioner: Going back to the previous session, picking up on the tenth archetype, which is the Catalyst of the Body or the Wheel of Fortune, which represents interaction with other-selves. Is this a correct statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This may be seen to be a roughly correct statement in that each catalyst is dealing with the nature of those experiences entering the energy web and vibratory perceptions of the mind/body/spirit complex. The most carefully noted addition would be that the outside stimulus of the Wheel of Fortune is that which offers both positive and negative experience.

[Image: IUMvILm.jpg]

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 07-13-2017

A Prayer for all the Lonely People

Date: 15 July, Saturday

/ /

Theme: this planet can be a lonely place, even though there are 7 billion of us.  Finding like-minded folks, ones that 'get us', and have similiar ideals and morals/ethics is not the simplest thing.

And yet, I'd like to think that we don't ever wander alone, and that we will find our kin one way or the other.

In the meantime, there are definitely different kinds of 'loneliness' that can be experienced.

61.6 Wrote:The body complex has natural functions. Many of these have to do with the unmanifested self and are normally not subject to the need for balancing. There are natural functions which have to do with other-self. Among these are touching, loving, the sexual life, and those times when the company of another is craved to combat the type of loneliness which is the natural function of the body as opposed to those types of loneliness which are of the mind/emotion complex or of the spirit.

I'm sure we've all experienced different kinds of loneliness in our lives.  I know I have!

For all those that are still having this kind of pain, we can only offer a kind prayer for their situation; and that they will meet who they need to meet, when they need to meet them.

Namaste.

/ /

this Beatles song has always struck me as particularly poignant.

Quote:"Eleanor Rigby"

Ah, look at all the lonely people

Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream
Waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

Father McKenzie writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear
No one comes near
Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there
What does he care?

All the lonely people
All the lonely people

Eleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her name
Nobody came
Father McKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave
No one was saved

All the lonely people (Ah, look at all the lonely people)
All the lonely people (Ah, look at all the lonely people)

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 07-21-2017

Thanking the Significator of the Spirit

Date: 22 July, Saturday

/ /

Theme: This is one of the archetypes; more commonly known as the 'Sun'.

[Image: RfHxqNs.jpg]

Quote:80.17 Questioner: How would you describe the Significator of the Spirit?

Ra: I am Ra. In answer to the previous query we set about doing just this. The Significator of the Spirit is that living entity which either radiates or absorbs the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator, radiates it to others or absorbs it for the self.

80.18 Questioner: Then would this process of radiation or absorption, since we have what I would call a flux or flux rate, be the measure of the power of the adept?

Ra: I am Ra. This may be seen to be a reasonably adequate statement.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 07-28-2017

Forgiveness of Orange Ray

Date: 29 July, Saturday

/ /

Theme: This Meditation will have a planetary healing theme.  In that we may be dealing with individual patterns (in ourselves), but most likely, we have dealt with any such tendencies, and have very few biases in this particular negative direction.

But in terms of the planetary mind (and our history) this is still a large legacy, especially when it comes to intolerant bosses/managers.

I'm sure everyone has at least one personal experience in this area; or have heard from friends of such occurrences.

So we'll be offering a group forgiveness of orange ray.  To offer the opportunity to see things another way, and to alter course.

Forgiveness and Grace are closely aligned: and for those who want to change course, the door is always open.  And when that forgiveness is genuine, they'll recognise (of their own accord) the need to make recompense and balance for any ill-actions taken towards other selves.

Namaste, and with Light.

Garry

/ /

32.2 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 08-04-2017

Acknowledging of the Healing Function

Date: 5 August, Saturday

/ /

Theme: Healing can take place in many ways, but Ra describes a particular mechanism that is energetically activated.

It's a rather technical description, but it gives a kind of implicit faith that something profound is possible.

Quote:73.17 Questioner: In the exercise of the fire then, I assume that the healer would be working with the same energy that we spoke of as entering through the crown chakra. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct with some additional notation necessary for your thought in continuing this line of study. When the magical personality has been seated in the green-ray energy center for healing work the energy then may be seen to be the crystalline center through which body energy is channeled. Thus this particular form of healing uses both the energy of the adept and the energy of the upward spiraling light. As the green-ray center becomes more brilliant, and we would note this brilliance does not imply over-activation but rather crystallization, the energy of the green-ray center of the body complex spirals twice; firstly, clockwise from the green-ray energy center to the right shoulder, through the head, the right elbow, down through the solar plexus, and to the left hand. This sweeps all the body complex energy into a channel which then rotates the great circle clockwise again from right — we correct this instrument — from the left to the feet, to the right hand, to the crown, to the left hand, and so forth.

Thus the in-coming body energy, crystallized, regularized, and channeled by the adept’s personality reaching to the green-ray energy center, may then pour out the combined energies of the adept which is incarnate thus offering the service of healing to an entity requesting that service. This basic situation is accomplished as well when there is an entity which is working through a channel to heal.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 08-10-2017

Thanking of our Spirit Guides

Date: 12 August, Saturday

/ /

Theme: I seem to remember us doing a similiar meditation quite recently on this same topic.  But it can't hurt to do it again Smile

After all, our spirit guides are always with us, keeping an eye out on us.  

Quote:54.3 Questioner: Would you please do that?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualization faculty.

Namaste.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 08-18-2017

A Prayer for Barcelona

Date: 19 August, Saturday

/ /

Theme: given the recent events in this location, we can offer a prayer for peace and acceptance for all those involved and affected.

17.23 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

Namaste.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 08-25-2017

Acknowledging the Body Complex

Date: 26 August, Saturday

/ /

Theme: I'll just leave Ra's quote here Smile

Quote:61.6 Questioner: I want to ask a few questions Jim had here about the healing exercises. The first is, in the healing exercise concerning the body, what do you mean by the disciplines of the body having to do with the balance between love and wisdom in the use of the body in its natural functions?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall speak more briefly than usual due to this instrument’s use of the transferred energy. We, therefore, request further queries if our reply is not sufficient.

The body complex has natural functions. Many of these have to do with the unmanifested self and are normally not subject to the need for balancing. There are natural functions which have to do with other-self. Among these are touching, loving, the sexual life, and those times when the company of another is craved to combat the type of loneliness which is the natural function of the body as opposed to those types of loneliness which are of the mind/emotion complex or of the spirit.

When these natural functions may be observed in the daily life they may be examined in order that the love of self and love of other-self versus the wisdom regarding the use of natural functions may be observed. There are many fantasies and stray thoughts which may be examined in most of your peoples in this balancing process.

Equally to be balanced is the withdrawal from the need for these natural functions with regard to other-self. On the one hand there is an excess of love. It must be determined whether this is love of self or other-self or both. On the other hand there is an over-balance towards wisdom.

It is well to know the body complex so that it is an ally, balanced and ready to be clearly used as a tool, for each bodily function may be used in higher and higher, if you will, complexes of energy with other-self. No matter what the behavior, the important balancing is the understanding of each interaction on this level with other-selves so that whether the balance may be love/wisdom or wisdom/love, the other-self is seen by the self in a balanced configuration and the self is thus freed for further work.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 09-01-2017

I'll be away at Homecoming for this weekend, but Night Owl has graciously offered the following topic:

Thanks again!

/ /

The thanking of the Plenum.

Date: 2 September, Saturday

/ /

Theme: The plenum gives us the opportunity of experiences, of builing up on past experiences, and give us access to infinite potential of the will to explore through our mind/body/spirit complex. It exist then as both the experience and the experiencer. It gives the creator a state of fullness from which we can call upon it's source as we need to.

Quote:
--
82.10 Questioner: Why does this partaking in the original thought have a gradient radially outward? That’s the way I understand your statement.

Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. This is for the purpose of refinement of the one original thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 09-08-2017

Acknowledging the Silence of the Mind

Date: 9 August, Saturday

/ /

Theme: this quote comes from one of the earlier sessions - Session 5.

Don is asking about how to become effective healers.  Ra responds that the ability to invoke a silence of the mind is key.

They then go on to document various mental disciplines that help facilitate this necessary mental silence.

The full Q&A is here: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=5#2

For the purposes of this meditation, we can just acknowledge the desired end goal, and it's value.  How we end up getting there is something that goes beyond the 7 minutes that we have to share together Smile

Namaste.

/ /

Quote:5.2 Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 09-15-2017

Well Wishes to Florida

Date: 16 August, Saturday

/ /

Theme: just sending well wishes to Florida this week.

See you in the chatroom tomorrow!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/us/hurricane-irma-aftermath/index.html

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/irma-aftermath-keys-caribbean-florida

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 09-22-2017

A Prayer for Mexico

Date: 23 August, Saturday

/ /

Theme: for all those who have been adversely affected by the Earthquake this week.

We offer thoughts of hope and encouragement, in moving forward with their lives; and envisioning an existence after this experience.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 09-29-2017

Thanking of the Upward Spiralling Light

Date: 16 August, Saturday

/ /

Theme: The 'upward spiralling light' is one of those terms/concepts that seems to be specifically given attention by Ra.

I'll just leave a selection of quotes, that will inform the kind of Appreciation/Attention that we ourselves can offer to it.  Through attention - we give certain principles greater clarity and presence in our minds.

Namaste.

Quote:73.8 Questioner: Then will you speak of the difference between the spiraling light that enters through the feet and the light invoked through the crown chakra?

Ra: I am Ra. The action of the upward spiraling light drawn by the will to meet the inner light of the One Infinite Creator may be likened to the beating of the heart and the movement of the muscles surrounding the lungs and all the other functions of the parasympathetic nervous system. The calling of the adept may be likened to those nerve and muscle actions over which the mind/body/spirit complex has conscious control.

Quote:58.19 Questioner: There are many people who are now bending metal, doing other things like that by mentally requesting this happen. What is happening in that case? What are they— Can you explain what’s happening there?

Ra: I am Ra. That which occurs in this instance may be likened to the influence of the second spiral of light in a pyramid being used by an entity. As this second spiral ends at the apex, the light may be likened unto a laser beam in the metaphysical sense and when intelligently directed may cause bending not only in the pyramid, but this is the type of energy which is tapped into by those capable of this focusing of the upward spiraling light. This is made possible through contact in indigo ray with intelligent energy.

Quote:41.10 Questioner: When first density is formed, we have fire, air, earth, and water. There is at some time the first movement or individuation of life into a portion of consciousness that is self-mobile. Could you describe the process of the creation of this and what type of energy center that it has?

Ra: I am Ra. The first or red-ray density, though attracted towards growth, is not in the proper vibration for those conditions conducive to what you may call the spark of awareness. As the vibratory energies move from red to orange the vibratory environment is such as to stimulate those chemical substances which lately had been inert to combine in such a fashion that love and light begin the function of growth.

The supposition which you had earlier made concerning single-celled entities such as the polymorphous dinoflagellate is correct. The mechanism is one of the attraction of upward spiraling light. There is nothing random about this or any portion of evolution.

Quote:73.10 Questioner: In invoking the alerted light then, it would seem to me that the visualization of the invocation would be dependent upon what the use was to be of the light. The use could be for healing, could be for communication, or it could be for the general awareness, you might say, of the creation and the Creator. Would you please speak on this process and my correctness in making this assumption?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall offer some thoughts though it is doubtful that we may exhaust this subject. Each visualization, regardless of the point of the working, begins with some work within the indigo ray. As you may be aware, the ritual which you have begun is completely working within the indigo ray. This is well for it is the gateway. From this beginning light may be invoked for communication or for healing.

You may note that in the ritual which we offered you to properly begin the Ra workings the first focus is upon the Creator. We would further note a point which is both subtile and of some interest. The upward spiraling light developed in its path by the will, and ultimately reaching an high place of mating with the inward fire of the One Creator, still is only preparation for the work upon the mind/body/spirit which may be done by the adept. There is some crystallization of the energy centers used during each working so that the magician becomes more and more that which it seeks.

More importantly, the time/space mind/body/spirit analog, which is evoked as the magical personality, has its only opportunity to gain rapidly from the experience of the catalytic action available to the third-density space/time mind/body/spirit. Thus the adept is aiding the Creator greatly by offering great catalyst to a greater portion of the creation which is identified as the mind/body/spirit totality of an entity.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 10-06-2017

Repairing the Planet's Energetic Web

Date: 7 October, Saturday
Time: 10AM EST, 3PM London, 10PM Beijing, 1am (Sunday) Sydney

/ /

Theme: for this week's meditation, we'll be concentrating on doing some planetary healing/balancing work.

Ra had some specific references in regards to the planet's 'energy web',

1) Finding incarnation on this planet

Quote:Therefore, as each entity enters the planetary energy web each entity experiences two major planetary influxes, that of the conception, which has to do with the physical, yellow-ray manifestation of the incarnation, and that of the moment you call birth when the breath is first drawn into the body complex of chemical yellow ray.

2) Channeling radiance

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.

3) There were 6 specific balancing pyramids put in place

Quote:However, the use of these pyramids was also designed for the balancing of the planetary energy web. The other pyramids are not placed properly for Earth healing but for healing of mind/body/spirit complexes.

Namaste.

more on the balancing pyramids: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=14#6

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 10-12-2017

Supporting Women's Rights

Date: 14 October, Saturday

/ /

Theme: This week has seen the very ugly Harvey Weinstein story come to light.  Many women have stepped forward with their testimony.

And in truth, this ugly male-domination syndrome has been an intimate part of this planet's history.  And one of the major reasons why we are in the parlous (disastrous) state that we are in now - you can't just treat half of the 'energy/population' in a demeaning way, and expect there to be internal balance and harmony.

This following Ra quote speaks in general about orange ray, but I am guessing that many many women will still identify with it's truth.

32.2 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.

In parts of the world, things have moved forward immensely.

But there is no doubt still much suppression and abuse that goes on.  

In this Meditation, we will acknowledge (and value) everything that the feminine energy represents.  As a counterbalance to the well-documented history of male hierarchy that this planet has seen.

Namaste.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 10-20-2017

Thanking the Higher Self

Date: 21 October, Saturday

/ /

Theme: the Higher Self can be conceived of in many ways, but this is one way in which Ra describes it:

Quote:36.7 Questioner: In that case my higher self would, shall we say, have a very large advantage in knowing precisely what was needed since it would know what… as far as I am concerned, what was going to happen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect, in that this would be an abrogation of free will. The higher self aspect is aware of the lessons learned through the sixth density. The progress rate is fairly well understood. The choices which must be made to achieve the higher self as it is are in the provenance of the mind/body/spirit complex itself.

Thus the higher self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy. However, the higher self aspect can program only for the lessons and certain predisposing limitations if it wishes. The remainder is completely the free choice of each entity. There is the perfect balance between the known and the unknown.

There is certainly help and support available; but maybe not always in the kind or way that we expect.

And yet - as an 'expression' of ourselves - it is there, seemingly in our 'future', but able to 'intersect' with us under certain conditions.

So we can just use that as a starting point for gratitude.  To 'acknowledge' this portion of ourselves.

Namaste.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 10-27-2017

Appreciating our Gardens and Parklands

Date: 28 October, Saturday

/ /

Theme: I'm sure we all have somewhere nearby, where we can partake of some greenery (plants and trees and grass).

Not all of it will be as blessed as what Ra described here:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The dwelling seems surrounded with the trees and fields of your countryside. This is acceptable. We suggest the general principle of preparing each part of your environment as it best suits each in the group with the beauty which each may feel to be appropriate.

There is much of blessing in the gardening and the care of surroundings, for when this is accomplished in love of the creation the second-density flowers, plants, and small animals are aware of this service and return it.

but I'm sure it's a pleasant experience regardless.

Or one can even go find a forested area, and sit in quiet, and see the Creator in second-density form.

Quote:The surrounding of self in a sylvan atmosphere, apart from distractions, in a place of working used for no other purpose, in which you and your associates agree to lay aside all goals but that of the meditative seeking of the Infinite Creator is, shall we say, not gadgetry but the making use of the creation of the Father in second-density love, and in the love and support of other-selves. Are there any brief queries before this working is at an end?

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 11-03-2017

Note: daylight savings ended in the UK/Europe last weekend.  But the US won't end theirs until this weekend.  So it will be one hour earlier than usual for you folks, if you plan on attending.

Acknowledging the Legacy of our Parents, and their Ancestors

Date: 4 Novermber , Saturday
Time: 10AM EST, 2PM London, 10PM Beijing, 1am (Sunday) Sydney

/ /

Theme: We bear a long legacy from our parents.  The genetics is only the start.  Cultural behaviour is also passed down generationally, and for better or worse, we take on certain positive and negative habits and attitudes from our childhood, much like we learn the accent of their speech.

Of course, different personalities are more susceptible to some distortions, and not others, and so not all the kids end up being 'programmed' the same way.  But I can look at my siblings (younger brother, younger sister) and see how certain not so positive life attitudes became accepted.

So our familial legacy is mixed.  There's good as well as bad in it.  We can acknowledge the good, and recognise where family culture is worth honoring; as well as balancing the bad aspects, so we don't pass those on to the next generation (if there is a next generation, that is - not everyone wants kids, after all).  But even on a more basic level, for our own sanity, we can look at where the negative legacy is, and say that: no need to continue this.  I want to choose another way.

Namaste.

/ /

Quote:42.20 Questioner: Thank you. Using the teach/learning relationship of parent to its child, what type of actions would demonstrate the activation of each energy center in sequence from red through violet?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The entity, child or adult, as you call it, is not an instrument to be played. The appropriate teach/learning device of parent to child is the open-hearted beingness of the parent and the total acceptance of the beingness of the child. This will encompass whatever material the child entity has brought into the life experience in this plane.

There are two things especially important in this relationship other than the basic acceptance of the child by the parent. Firstly, the experience of whatever means the parent uses to worship and give thanksgiving to the One Infinite Creator, should if possible be shared with the child entity upon a daily basis, as you would say. Secondly, the compassion of parent to child may well be tempered by the understanding that the child entity shall learn the biases of service to others or service to self from the parental other-self. This is the reason that some discipline is appropriate in the teach/learning. This does not apply to the activation of any one energy center for each entity is unique and each relationship with self and other-self doubly unique. The guidelines given are only general for this reason.

Quote:18.8 Questioner: Then an entity, say, four years old would be totally responsible for any actions that were against or inharmonious with the Law of One. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It may be noted that it has been arranged by your social complex structures that the newer entities to incarnation are to be provided with guides of a physical mind/body/spirit complex, thus being able to learn quickly what is consonant with the Law of One.

18.9 Questioner: Who are these guides?

Ra: I am Ra. These guides are what you call parents, teachers, and friends.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 11-10-2017

UPDATED TIMES

Daylight savings has come to an end in the Northern Hemisphere.

This has an undue effect on the time-slots in Asia/Oceania, and so I've shifted the co-ordination time slightly.

Until daylight savings begins again, the start time will be now

9AM New York, Saturday.

In practical terms, this means:

China, 10pm (unchanged)
Sydney, Australia, 1am (Sunday morning)
London, 2pm (instead of 3pm)

France/Germany: 3pm

if you need to check, this is the website: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Everything will be synced to 9AM New York, Saturday

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 11-10-2017

Thanking of Modern Technological Communications

Date: 11 Novermber , Saturday
Time: 9AM EST, 2PM London, 10PM Beijing, 1am (Sunday) Sydney

/ /

Theme:  Today we have the internet.  Today we have the mobile phone.  Today we have tap-and-pay payments.  These things allow us to share and exchange in an effortless way with people around the globe.  It allows us to find those like-minded individuals amongst the 7 billion of us, so that we can better collaborate and work together.

There's no better example of this than the simple lawofone.info website.  Through it, people can be sent a link, and you can read and search at your leisure.  No cost.  No impediments.  No gatekeeper.  Just the most accurate transcript of what took place during the Ra Communications.

We have email. We have Messenger.  We have skype.  We can easily connect if we want to.  It becomes a matter of choice how much we choose to collaborate.

And these chatroom meditations are another example of that.  Small though the numbers are - the bonds of trust and shared purpose are strong.

And all this is facilitated by modern tech.  It was not even conceivable for me, growing up in the 1980's.  Well, we had BBS's, with dial-up modems.  That was about the extent of where my imagination could go.

But now the internet is everywhere present, facilitating an exchange.  It's a silicon-form of mental exchange.  As a precursor to the biological phenomena of 4d telepathy.

Let's give thanks for the practice run.

/ /

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is one of revealed information. Selves are not hidden to self or other-selves. The imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature show, therefore, in more obvious ways, the vehicle of the mind/body/spirit complex thus acting as a teaching resource for self revelation.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 11-17-2017

Thanking of our Foodstuffs

Date: 18 Novermber , Saturday

/ /

Theme: we live in the kind of world where we can pretty much eat whatever we want, whenever we want. Such a situation is relatively recent. It's due, in large part, to the agricultural revolution which brought yields that were previously unthinkable. Along with refrigeration and canning, one could conceivably never go hungry again.

So unlike almost all other animals - and even for most of human history - starvation is not a very real concern. One only looks back into the last century, and the millions of deaths that resulted from famines.

And yes, certainly people are still going hungry today. But that is more a distribution issue, rather than a production issue.

So the question for most of us is not whether we will have enough food, but in what kind of food we choose to consume, and how we consume it. And we've all arrived at individual choices regards those.

It is the care and interest which is the thing of importance.

So we will thank the abundant foodstuffs that we have available. There is more than one could have dreamt of a few centuries ago.

/ /

Quote:40.14 Questioner: In dietary matters, what would be the foods that one would include and what would be the foods that one would exclude in a general way for the most or the greatest care of one’s bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we underline and emphasize that this information is not to be understood literally but as a link or psychological nudge for the body and the mind and spirit. Thus it is the care and respect for the self that is the true thing of importance.

In this light we may iterate the basic information given for this instrument’s diet. The vegetables, the fruits, the grains, and to the extent necessary for the individual metabolism, the animal products.

These are those substances showing respect for the self. In addition, though this has not been mentioned, for this instrument is not in need of purification, those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material. Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 11-24-2017

Thanking of our Leisure Time

Date: 25 Novermber , Saturday

/ /

Theme: Most of us, even if we are quite busy with work and commitments, have a reasonable amount of leisure time and holidays.  During that time, we can more freely explore the natue of who we are, and try to better make sense of things.  Processing catalyst, contemplation, investigation, reading.

This is quite the gift, and not all humans have had that while living on this planet.

So we can acknowledge what that leisure time means for us, personally, as well as acknowledging the opportunity that this also means, for other people, who choose to make use of it.

Much like last week's meditation (on Thanking our Foodstuffs), we can appreciate that there are certain simple things which truly enrich our life Experience.

Namaste.

/ /

Quote:11.28 Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?

Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self for the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.

(this quote is in relation to Tesla's mission of bringing free energy to this planet; but the thoughts on leisure are quite apt and pertinent).

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 12-01-2017

Acknowledging the Potentiator of the Spirit (the Lightning Archetype )

Date: 2 December, Saturday

/ /

Theme: This is archetype Number 16.

A pic:

[Image: 9QuLLfWl.jpg]

[Image: Yjdc0yKl.jpg]

A description:

Quote:78.11 Questioner: Could you elaborate please on the nature and quality of the matrix and the potentiator?

Ra: I am Ra. In the mind complex the matrix may be described as consciousness. It has been called the Magician. It is to be noted that of itself consciousness is unmoved. The potentiator of consciousness is the unconscious. This encompasses a vast realm of potential in the mind.

In the body the matrix may be seen as Balanced Working or Even Functioning. Note that here the matrix is always active with no means of being inactive. The potentiator of the body complex, then, may be called Wisdom for it is only through judgment that the unceasing activities and proclivities of the body complex may be experienced in useful modes.

The Matrix of the Spirit is what you may call the Night of the Soul or Primeval Darkness. Again we have that which is not capable of movement or work.

The potential power of this extremely receptive matrix is such that the potentiator may be seen as Lightning. In your archetypical system called the tarot this has been refined into the concept complex of the Lightning Struck Tower.

However, the original potentiator was light in its sudden and fiery form; that is, the lightning itself.

It offers that sudden 'burst' of change; a revelation, a sudden remapping of our entire worldview.

It can be shocking indeed.

And so the Working of the spirit can be sudden and unforeseen.  And yet it offers us something quite new in the moment.  Things changed forever.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 12-08-2017

Compassion Meditation for the Planet

Date: 9 December, Saturday

/ /

Theme: Suffering exists.  I don't think any of us need to be reminded of that.  We can even look at ourselves, and see where there is continued suffering.  There is not much doubt that suffering is a part of experience and the Creation; and that it doesn't fully 'end', until all notions of separation are comprehended and absolved.

But that is a long distance away.

But each of us can aid each other.  We have blind spots that the other can remedy, and thus increase our overall perspective.  And in doing so, have a more complete perspective on things.

So with the resources that we have, as individuals, we can offer those vibratons to the whole.

We can offer our Compassion to all those willing to 'receive' it, on this planet.  Namaste.

49.8 Wrote:The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Blessings.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 12-15-2017

Celebrating 2017 - what we learnt and experienced; even if confusing

Date: 16 December, Saturday

/ /

Theme: Life under the Veil is not 'obvious'.  There are misunderstandings, misinterpretations, mis-assumptions, and just wrong assessments of a situation.  

But it's a system which permits growth and development.

When there are 'Understandings', there is alignment and joy.

When there are 'Misunderstandings', there is the opportunity to re-evaluate our experience, so that we can appreciate a more aligned state of Being.

In that way, experience can be seen as an ever beckoning Opportunity to experience the true nature of the self.

So we can look back on 2017, and give thanks and appreciation for all that we went through.  The good stuff ... and the stuff that maybe wasn't so good.

Gratitude here can enable things to be seen in a more positive light.

Namaste

/ /

Quote:54.7 Questioner: Now, I have made these statements just to get to the basic question I wish to ask. It is a difficult question to ask.

We have, coming from the sub-Logos we call our sun, intelligent energy, which then forms, and we’ll take as an example a single sub-sub-logos which is a mind/body/spirit complex. This intelligent energy is somehow modulated or distorted, so that it ends up as a mind/body/spirit complex with certain distortions of personality that it is necessary for the mind/body/spirit complex or the mental portion of that complex to undistort in order to conform once more precisely with the original intelligent energy.

First, I want to know if my statement on that is correct, and, secondly, I want to know why this is the way that it is; if there is any answer other than the first distortion of the Law of One for this?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement is substantially correct.

If you will penetrate the nature of the first distortion in its application of self knowing self, you may begin to distinguish the hallmark of an Infinite Creator, variety.

Were there no potentials for misunderstanding and, therefore, understanding, there would be no experience.

Blessings.

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 12-22-2017

Well Wishes to all those on the Planet

Date: 23 December, Saturday

/ /

Theme: Ra opens and closes each session with an homage/appreciation to the One Infinite Creator.

This is just one example from Session 22:

Quote:22.0 Ra: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and in the light of the Infinite Creator. I communicate now.

and

Quote:I am Ra. It is a great joy to leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, therefore, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator. Adonai.

For this meditation, we can offer the same reflection to all those currently on this planet.  

To greet them in the One Infinite Creator, and to leave them with the same sentiment.

It shows the highest respect and honoring for the infinite diversity of each.

Blessings.

G

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 12-29-2017

Honoring the Law of Responsibility

Date: 30 December, Saturday

/ /

Theme: well ... it's the last get-together for this year!  Let's close out 2017 with a sense of joy, and face the opportunities of 2018 with a smile on our face.

This passage here will be our focus and tuning point:

Quote:10.12 Questioner: Then although many entities are not aware of this, what they really desire is to accelerate their growth, and it is their job to discover this while incarnate. Is it correct that they can accelerate their growth much more while incarnate in third density than in between incarnations of this density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We shall attempt to speak upon this concept.

The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself.

There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love.

However, if this same entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation.

So it's great to learn the lessons of love in this density.

But it doesn't preclude the fact that love/light is also available, to those who wish to take a deeper responsibility for matters.

These two things aren't in conflict.  

So each singular moment has value.

And recognising that is truly empowering.

So let's have a joyous experience here!

Blessings.

G

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 01-04-2018

Thanking of the Red Ray

Date: 6 January, Saturday

/ /

Theme: Survival issues are a pretty big deal on this planet.  Most people have money stresses, concerns about their mortgage/rent/living situation, and jobs are not a guarantee either.

And so we can definitely be challenged, in terms of facing the baseline nature of physical reality.  Food, accomodation, income - survival and continuity basically.

Here we can acknowledge the function and operation of the red ray.  As the mind's first way of engaging with experience.  The better we can understand it, the less stress is should cause.

A quote:

Quote:50.2 Questioner: In the last session [you] made the statement that experiences are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Could you expand on that and give us a definition of what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. It takes some consideration to accomplish the proper perspective for grasping the sense of the above information. The south or negative pole is one which attracts. It pulls unto itself those things magnetized to it. So with the mind/body/spirit complex. The in-flow of experience is of the south pole influx. You may consider this a simplistic statement.

The only specific part of this correctness is that the red-ray or foundation energy center, being the lowest or root energy center of the physical vehicle, will have the first opportunity to react to any experience.

In this way only, you may see a physical locus of the south pole being identified with the root energy center. In every facet of mind and body the root or foundation will be given the opportunity to function first.

What is this opportunity but survival? This is the root possibility of response and may be found to be characteristic of the basic functions of both mind and body. You will find this instinct the strongest, and once this is balanced much is open to the seeker. The south pole then ceases blocking the experiential data and higher energy centers of mind and body become availed of the opportunity to use the experience drawn to it.

Blessings.  

<3

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 01-12-2018

Sending Love to Hawai'i

Date: 13 January, Saturday

/ /

Theme: This one is a bit out of the blue, and isn't based on anything specific.  Never even been there myself.

But I am thinking that Hawai'i might be one of those blessed locations on this planet, and this meditation is one way of valuing and acknowledging the people there, and the lands.

Blessings.

Plenum

RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling - Plenum - 01-19-2018

Acknowledging the Veil and it's Potential Effects

Date: 20 January, Saturday

/ /

Theme: The Veil is one of the defining features of a 3rd density experience here on Earth.  It takes the Law of Confusion/Free Will, and seems to amp it up a hundred fold, in terms of potential outcomes and interpretations of our fellow men/women, and the world around us.  It creates a richer palette, of outcomes, in other words.

Of course, not all variety corresponds to a deeper vein of truth; but even in offering contrast, it can be utilized by beings in an applied way.

And so the Veil offers richness and diversity.

Here is one of Ra's replies on this topic.

Quote:85.19 Questioner: I would like to carry that on to find out what specific functions of the mind were most effectual and the three or four most effective changes brought about to create the polarization.

Ra: I am Ra. This is an interesting query. The primary veiling was of such significance that it may be seen to be analogous to the mantling of the Earth over all the jewels within the Earth’s crust; whereas previously all facets of the Creator were consciously known. After the veiling, almost no facets of the Creator were known to the mind. Almost all was buried beneath the veil.

If one were to attempt to list those functions of mind most significant in that they might be of aid in polarization, one would need to begin with the faculty of visioning, envisioning, or far-seeing. Without the veil the mind was not caught in your illusory time. With the veil space/time is the only obvious possibility for experience.

Also upon the list of significant veiled functions of the mind would be that of dreaming. The so-called dreaming contains a great deal which, if made available to the conscious mind and used, shall aid it in polarization to a great extent.

The third function of the mind which is significant and which has been veiled is that of the knowing of the body. The knowledge of and control over the body, having been lost to a great extent in the veiling process, is thusly lost from the experience of the seeker. Its knowledge before the veiling is of small use. Its knowledge after the veiling, and in the face of what is now a dense illusion of separation of body complex from mind complex, is quite significant.

Perhaps the most important and significant function that occurred due to the veiling of the mind from itself is not in itself a function of mind but rather is a product of the potential created by this veiling. This is the faculty of will or pure desire.

Best,

Plenum