Bring4th
Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? (/showthread.php?tid=14945)

Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Infinite - 10-31-2017

I was reading about psychedelics effects and the level of the experiences. Here a description:

Quote:Psychedelic level

For discussions with other psychonauts, a scale for ranking the 'psychedelic level' of a trip is necessary. The de facto standard at least on the Internet is Graeme Carl's scale of 0 to 5, which has proved to be more detailed and workable than Shulgin's "3 plusses" system. Here's what Graeme (an43543@anon.penet.fi) himself says about it:

[...]

The dosage figures given above apply only to the obscure Australian mushroom Psilocybe subaeruginosa, so ignore them; the basic idea of the scale works well enough for any psychedelic. As for individual response, an acquaintance of mine has a threshold 3 times weaker than usual, ie. 1g for her == 3g for most people. ]

Level 1:
This level produces a mild 'stoning' effect, with some visual enhancement (ie. brighter colours etc) Some short term memory anomalies. Left/right brain communication changes causing music to sound 'wider'

Level 2:
Bright colours, and visuals (ie. things start to move and breath) some 2 dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in creativity becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed. (*)

Level 3:Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grained or 'mother of pearl' surfaces. Closed eye hallucinations become 3 dimensional. There is some confusing of the senses (ie. seeing sounds as colours etc.) Time distortions and `moments of eternity`. Movement at times becomes extremely difficult (too much effort required)

Level 4:
Strong hallucinations, ie objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking to you, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously) Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out of body experiences and esp type phenomena. Blending of the senses.

Level 5:
Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels) (**).

Notes to the above:

* In order for the human entity to survive, it must learn from an early age how to shut out (or filter) the masses of information reaching the brain. This process of selective filtering allows us to become centred on a single thought. (Imagine being completely aware of all the signals coming into your body at the one moment, imagine being aware of every square inch of your skin and how it felt. Imagine being eternally aware of your tounge in your mouth, that itch on the end of your nose or the sound of the air conditioning hissing softly in the background. I believe that tripping brings back those awareness that have been shut out ever since we were three.

Have you ever noticed children walking into a shopping mall? If you notice next time, they appear to be tripping, staring wide eyed at all the amazing colours, walking along looking up at the ceiling and and watching themselves in the mirrored surface. As childred age, they gradually learn to shut out the onslaught of information, they no longer seem to notice the world as their younger siblings do! By the time adulthood is reached, these sensations are even lost to memory. Perhaps this explains why so many first time trippers, seem to feel a strange sense of familiarity, a feeling that the trip reality is somehow more real than their straight reality.....

** Satori enlightenment, instant Zen, Nirvana etc etc. You may find many of these Eastern terms used in conjunction with psychedelic drugs. In my (humble) opinion, true Zen enlightenment is reached only when the ego has been completely overcome, only when the 'ox' has been tracked, tamed and ridden back to town. This, unfortunately cannot be achieved in the altered reality of the tripping universe. The 'flashes' of Satori which may be experienced by the fortunate whilst tripping, are perceived as momentary periods of absolute peace and calm, periods where for a short time, the ego is so diffused, that the mind is no longer enslaved by many of the passions that normally arise.

The non-linearity of the scale is debatable, especially at the lower end of the scale (0-2) it's rather fuzzy. Personally, I think that an additional distinguishing characteristic between lvl 2 and 3 is that at level 2 you can control OEVs, ie. they only appear if you look, while at level 3 they appear everywhere without any effort. Also, level 5 is in a class of its own, you will not reach nirvana just by taking a gigantic dose.

The entire text of the Psychedelic Levels file, which includes a number of nice examples of the levels, is available on hyperreal.

Look to the level 5. What you think?

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Nau7ik - 10-31-2017

Yes, I believe level 5 is the opening of the gateway. I had this experience many years ago when I was a teen and took mushrooms. I accidentally took too many. I didn’t know it at the time, but when I started tripping things got real intense.

“Loss of visual connection with reality”. Check. I don’t even remember sitting in the room during the height of the experience. All I remember is looking at the universe. It was beyond physical visuals. It’s hard to explain, but it’s like being “out” of your mind.not crazy, but out of the consensus reality, your normal mind. You’re still there by youre not making the connection to the consensus physical reality.

“Defies explanation.” Check. It’s not possible to explain the feelings or what one saw. When I try to I am at a loss for words. I can only describe the underlying feeling, the bare memory of it. I saw perfect harmony in the universe. Absolutely and utterly perfect. Anything that I thought, I now saw in a completely new way. I saw it’s absolute perfect place in the universe. That’s all I can remember. It’s an artificial raising up to the light. (So imo, it’s not right that one remembers and brings the memory back.)

Now, this is random when it occurs, that the gateway is opened, Ra said. I agree with that.

Like I said, this was a random experience. It was not expected. I took too many shrooms (mixed it in with Chinese food. That’s probably why). The experience was extremely uncomfortable. I do NOT recommend anyone to try this just to experience the opening of the gateway.

The opening of the gateway to intelligent infinity can be done through the inner work. “Satori enlightenment”.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-31-2017

I think it's very important to not mix up the metaphysical significance of naturally opening the violet ray with the metaphysical significance of using compounds to induce such states.

Perhaps this does occur, but without the arranged and aligned consciousness to handle the experience with self awareness, it'd be like thrusting an infant into the water, will it swim?  Possibly, but will it get anywhere with it?  It's just an infant, it doesn't know what to do with what it's been given.

Although it is nice to see that psychonauts are finding ways to measure their experiences, I think it's very important to remember that the spirituality of those experiences is sometimes ignored, unknown, or completely disregarded by such groups.  They may have spiritual experiences while tripping balls but those experiences probably won't stand nearly as tall when placed next to a natural sober progression into the violet ray by someone who's spent their life with spirituality in mindfullness.

Further, the energetic system of the person may be damaged with abusive use of such substances, so I would not suggest to anyone to go drop a bunch of LSD or eat a bunch of psychedelic mushrooms with intent to open the violet ray.  I mean a member here on this forum became schizophrenic from taking too much of a psychedelic compound, so the dangers are there so encouraging an idea like such usage might lead to a sudden abrupt and full violet ray opening, the kind which leads one to instantly be harvested or not by choice, may be a bad idea.

Such usage may indeed lead to extremely fulfilling spiritual experiences for sure, but the kind that will make you realize deeply down inside of the sacredness of creation, the oneness of all?  Perhaps, but to such a degree to unlock the violet ray, move into it, then further touch Intelligent Infinity beyond that gateway in such a manner as to be permanent?

I don't know, I just think it'd be irresponsible to not provide warning in such circumstances as to the danger that might occur from these modes of thinking.

Perhaps it is possible for such to occur, but I doubt the drug induced experience would be nearly as incredible as one induced soberly from great practice and conscientiousness. ...Probably would still be pretty incredible though lol...

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Nau7ik - 11-01-2017

I completely agree with you, Apotheosis. I don’t believe one should use psychedelics for spiritual experiences as a substitute for doing the actual inner work, spiritual practice (meditation, contemplation, prayer). Like I said, it’s an artificial raising to the Light. Meaning that one is not ready to be at that level of consciousness. Yes indeed this can cause serious problems! Ra talked about the possibility of punching holes in the aura which cause damage to one’s energetic system during the incarnation. One can “burn out” or go insane, experience mental problems.

So, I agree, the spiritual experiences one may have while on psychedelics is a mere shadow compared to the spiritual experiences on has through his own efforts and inner work. This is the proper way, I believe.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Aion - 11-01-2017

Yes, but only temporarily.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Infinite - 11-01-2017

I'm not incentiving the consume of psychedelics or they as a spiritual way. My doubt was in reason of curiosity. I'll use only one time to have a glimpse beyond the veil and to use this as a motivator. I know about the holes in the aura too. I just think strange this open the gateway. This means that it's not something much hard to be done.

_______ - GentleWanderer - 11-01-2017

_______

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Infinite - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 05:47 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: But does psychedelics give a really genuine spiritual experience ? I've heard some saying it's not like a normal, true mystical experience. With psychedelics it's more like you're in contact and what you experience is your unconscious ?

I was reading some comments in an brazilian forum about mushrooms. There are some report very deep. Many experiences according with LOO. Unity, no ego, etc. It's not a spiritual way to me. But, it's undeniable the effects of the psychedelics.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-01-2017

You know Infinite, maybe you're not so far off from the truth.

Maybe opening the Violet Ray is easy and it's just that life on Earth is sufficiently difficult enough to make it an actual daunting task to achieve.

Like who on Earth is going to even know about this stuff, and even then those who do know about it are going to have to deal with so much stuff going on in their lives that how could they possibly have the time to figure out what to do with it?

And to the few who actually achieve anything or get anywhere with it, who will they even have to explore the experiences with?

Maybe raising Kundalini is not nearly as hard as we've come to believe. Maybe it's just Earth and life on earth that is the major difficulty, and matters of spirituality and metaphysics would otherwise be simple and fun tasks to explore. Well maybe not simple but definitely fun!

It really makes me wonder what Earth would be like if there wasn't a veil, and it makes me wonder if it's the veil that creates the majority of the difficulties that we experience here in regards to working with the Kundalini and opening the Violet Ray.

I wonder what a drug-induced experience would be like without the veil.  Would dropping LSD be less spiritual and more somatic? Would doing shrooms become more of a mental experience than a spiritual one? And would weed even do anything more than calm us down and make us loopy?

If we had the full spiritual side of experiences unveiled to us would these substances even be necessary in our lives? If psychedelics are considered in some ways to be aids or tools to explore the spiritual, what more use would they have if the spiritual was already available?

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Aion - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 05:29 PM)Infinite Wrote: I'm not incentiving the consume of psychedelics or they as a spiritual way. My doubt was in reason of curiosity. I'll use only one time to have a glimpse beyond the veil and to use this as a motivator. I know about the holes in the aura too. I just think strange this open the gateway. This means that it's not something much hard to be done.

Sounds easy, but anybody who has been through an intense psychedelic journey will tell you there are plenty of challenges along the way. Many psychedelics are quite hard to obtain (especially traditionally) and in the past there was a whole tradition of the journey to create the medicine. Not just anybody can synthesize LSD either. It seems 'easy', but that is only because they have become a recreational commodity and have become divorced from their entheogenic purposes in many ways. That is to say, there is a general lack of respect towards them.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Glow - 07-08-2018

I had a level 5 Friday. Just recently I have been wanting to see what they could teach me since my incarnated lessons have gotten me as far as I can go. I obtained some that had been grown with intention for spiritual exploration. Last week was my first go and I stepped up to the door of 5 without any of the other steps. I did not go through the door but it was already amazing and true unity conspicuousness could be felt.

Friday I went all the way very quickly. I think casting off the ego so much over the years made it a very quick drama free experience.

Withing 50 minutes of a less than 3g dose. They took my body, I could not move and my senses were taken from me one by one.
No hearing, no sight, no smell, no touch, little by little it felt as if I was being buried. First the awareness moved out from my feet and slowly moved up and out through the through to crown then I was out. I wasn't alone through this and even asked if I was being killed, but there was no fear or struggle because I already have surrendered the little i . I said to who was with me that I submit, it was ok if they were killing my body I trust you.

It was amazing where I went. I experienced the all one yet individuals still of us and knowing I had to go back had access to asking all the questions about little i's life. The answers were there. My voice was their voice, we discussed the catalysts still applied to this ego that were no longer needed and released them physical and emotional.

I cannot really describe all that went on or didn't but wow my understanding is so much beyond what it was because of 3 short hours out of the body.

I do think these are great spiritual tools but I think being on the spiritual path and having dedicated yourself to the hard work will help get you where you need to go with out struggle or bad experiences.

It seems clear the bad trips are because of catalyst yet unfaced and worse the ego not being ready to release the identity.
If you do the work first it is peaceful and seamless and you can bring back to some extent what you remember while home.

I would highly recommend to those who haven't but are already inclined to try them doing as much of your work first as possible. Facing everything in a trip you cannot stand to see in life sounds like it could be traumatic and perhaps do more harm than good.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Glow - 07-08-2018

(11-01-2017, 07:06 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: You know Infinite, maybe you're not so far off from the truth.

It really makes me wonder what Earth would be like if there wasn't a veil, and it makes me wonder if it's the veil that creates the majority of the difficulties that we experience here in regards to working with the Kundalini and opening the Violet Ray.

I wonder what a drug-induced experience would be like without the veil.  Would dropping LSD be less spiritual and more somatic? Would doing shrooms become more of a mental experience than a spiritual one? And would weed even do anything more than calm us down and make us loopy?

If we had the full spiritual side of experiences unveiled to us would these substances even be necessary in our lives? If psychedelics are considered in some ways to be aids or tools to explore the spiritual, what more use would they have if the spiritual was already available?

The veil breaks on mushrooms just as they are ready to harvest, I think that is a very spiritual symbol of their ability to break the veil for the person who partakes with that intent. Like a key to visit home.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Agua - 07-08-2018

removed

Agua -This is an old thread I just bumped up. I don’t know if any of that was because of my post or just a warning. Regardless I am following a shamanic tradition. I couldn’t comment last time this topic came up so was just finally adding my experience.

And even though I have many friends and acquaintances who could benefit from these if in the right frame of mind I also see they are no where near ready to experience them. Their wounds would just be compounded by confusion and having to face things head on. Still pretty amazing if the preparation has been done.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - AnthroHeart - 07-08-2018

Do you think me with schizophrenia could still safely go through an ayahuasca ritual with an experienced shaman?

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - unity100 - 07-08-2018

Stability is necessary for any contact with intelligent infinity. Because, in the end, its an opening of the topmost chakra and a major channeling of of energy pertaining to that chakra, flowing out from that chakra. In best cases this contact cannot be continued for prolonged time. Its even debatable that you can continue it more than a few days at the maximum, since the existing mind/body/spirit configuration in our current life wouldnt be able to handle it for long durations. So its a short event, just like a flash of light. In that, it is quite analogical to the lightning of the spirit enlightening the darkness in tarot cards.

Drugs do not bring stability - randomly forcing various chakras to open by modifying states of the body complex will not bring the accompanying awareness of any drug-opened chakra.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - ada - 07-08-2018

I tried LSD and ended up crying for hours, I became so sensitive that everything made me cry like a little child. I just sat in the shower and cried. I needed that though, I'm very grateful for these tools and experiences. It's not for everyone, and should be treated with caution and respect.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Agua - 07-09-2018

removed

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Plenum - 07-09-2018

That should be fine Agua.

Just look over guideline 10 here:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=63

Cheers!

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - AnthroHeart - 07-09-2018

(07-09-2018, 02:15 AM)Agua Wrote: @ Indigo

In theory, ayahuasca in a safe environment with somebody experienced (i mean really experienced) could be helpful!
BUT:
As long as you take meds, you should not do it! The meds can interact in unforeseen ways with the substances, no shaman will allow you to a ceremony as long as you are on meds. You have to be free of them for at least three months.
In regards to schizophrenia. Usually schizophrenia is a condition that contraindicates ayahuasca.

acrually, you dont need it at the moment. Schizophrenia indicates there is a state present in you you are forcefully trying to seperate from.
The "better" work for you would be trying to NOT suppress what you suppress and try to handle it.
This will probably be easier with a therapist!
In other words, if you stop suppressing what is already really close to the surface, if you learn to handle that, if you (in the long run and under supervision of a therapist) reduce and finally stop your medication, you will have the same effect Wink
In a way, you are still in an ayahuasca state. You suppress it with meds and schizophrenia. Not advisable to then put another portion of ayahusaca on top of it!

How do I bring it to the surface? I'm not getting anything. Well yes I get freaky looking clowns but they don't even startle me at all.
I get more saddening things than I do scary things.

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - Agua - 07-09-2018

removed

RE: Can psychedelics open temporally the gateway to Intelligent Infinity? - AnthroHeart - 07-09-2018

Yes, that was good. Thank you. I'll go outside when it stops raining and isn't too hot.