Bring4th
This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: This time I'm going to be ready..I think (/showthread.php?tid=1679)

This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Music - 10-09-2010

Well maybe... perhaps but doubtful HA. You see what I now understand as my "Higher" self I find out- like myself -has quite a bit of a sense of humor and Id say for the last 3 yrs I've been a regular riot... a real Jackie Gleason!
Let me backtrack so you'll understand what I'm dealing with. I’ve never been one to delve into new age stuff - I don't meditate - don't understand chakras,crystalls or any of that stuff doesn't resonate with me never has probable never will....
As early as I can remember 2yrs or before I always had this saying in my head I would say over and over..."Remember who you are and where you came from the farther you are away from birth and the closer you are to death the harder it will be to remember" So I did it. I remembered that phrase what the hell it meant I wouldn’t understand for another 40yrs+. .Now thru out my whole life I've had strange occurrences and events happen but nothing like what's been happening since 2007.
I'm a musician- guitar player - BA in classical and jazz - played and toured in various original punk bands for over 20yrs. So one nite in mid 2007 a drummer friend and I half lit decided to go back to my house and jam at 4AM I didn't have drums so I threw him a bass and said just play this. He never played bass before. Within 20min we wrote the most beautiful music I had ever wrote - somehow we each had managed to shave off a part of us and meld it together into this amazing thing. Rarely did I record myself and I didn't even have a tape recorder but by 9AM we were at RadioShack buying one...and that is when I began to wake up.
..Since then these last 3yrs have been filled with some crazy stuff but since I was already a crazy musician I kind of just went with it.
So when I found myself alone and just randomly yelling out to this George guy to shut the f*** up or go f yourself - I just thought who the hells George? I've probable been watching to much Seinfeld... but then it turned into conversation and I'd say stuff like Ok I guess your rt -or OMG that is so fn funny ha haaaaa ha!!! He is really funny so I honestly didn't care how bizarre it was. If I had multiple personality disorder at least my other self was hilarious cuz he was crackin me the hell up! Once I figured out that he was a real being just in non-physical form and that there were other beings that wanted to say hi things just really took off. It felt like I started kindergarten just after graduating college! I had to relearn the language and all that. George showed me I could connect with strings of light and be in a kind of hands across the universe you just had to feel where they were at. I always felt huge waves of white light washing thru me and exploding out into a burst of white light that could blanket regions of earth but now I understood what it was I could feel the connection a million heartbeats beating as one. I was never alone I was always part of everything. From there I learned to connect into higher realm of creating- new ideas - new technologies-new sciences - inventions- music - anything I dreamed up was at my fingertips - my friends/family where astonished at all I was visioning. I told my sister what was happening and she said it kind of sounds like this guy Abraham that Esther Hicks channels. I said whoa channels I don't know that sounds goofy I don't think I'm into that... but she made me watch it. I was like wow that is kind of what I'm doing okay this is cool. So I went on like that and I would get influxes of knowledge that I'd try to apply. I said to Di I think we chose to be here and that we did so prior to jumping into this life. I think there's a group of us actually but I'm not sure why or the reason we can't remember but there is a reason. I googled "I remember I chose to be on earth in the physical” up popped The Beacons of Light - page and The Group being channeled. I was freaked out I couldn't believe it - I called Di and forwarded the website - she starts freaking OMG it's everything you've been saying - I say "I KNOW - this is nuts this is crazy OMG' I freaked out for about week all the while channeling George and then Michael and finally my higher self. I was bombarded with images of how the EARTH was created - I mapped out it's evolution without any basis in time or Darwinism but instead from core truths manifested into the foundation building blocks of this world - when I was done it looked like the design for the bing bang theory - I was flipped out - I had a few cocktails that nite to calm my nerves. But I knew- Science would soon be re-writing our evolution when they discovered the missing piece - neither an atom nor photon but something new. It seemed for the next 6mos every other day I was writing down something science would soon discover or inventing something that was not invented or patent pending. As crazy as it all sounded it just felt right... Now as I was reading thru "The Groups" channeled messages and also some of Kryon's messages I began to feel uneasy maybe even a little angry - I kept coming across comments or statements regarding a hierarchy - that much emphasis was placed upon your name and how others viewed and judged you according to this and also the level of your ascension. It made absolutely no sense to me - we are all one - no one is better than the other we are all equal why isn't that resonating out there why?? I knew in order to get these answers I had to ask that question I really didn't want to ask. Who am I? I was fearful that the answer might have negative implications on this game this earth experiment and I dreaded finding out - I wanted to remain nameless I felt whatever my name was it didn't matter I remembered not because of who I was or what history may be attached to my name but for the simple reason that this is all I am - I am this and this is all, my core self, our core self - our core truth has no other choice but to ring out - how could anyone think the results would have ended differently??? How could we not rememeber??? And then it started to slowly make sense... I went down the shore to be by the water and I asked the question Who am I - I felt that I had something to do with the water - then I just started writing in Sumerian - Babylonian I later found out - Ea - Enki I felt a connection to this - Elohim I felt they were more scientific than anything and that they depended to much on there names and it's history - I felt I was related to Michael and his name was also Erra. As I looked at the water I could see thru it's vibrations it was moving so fast but I felt I could just push my way right thru it - as I looked around I noticed not everything was vibrating at the same speed - it seemed that those things I felt connected to were vibrating faster and then I understood what it means to create to manifest from non-physical to physical - a part of your core truth is taken and married with that which you want to create - it has no time it - it is neither physical or non physical but that margin in between and it becomes the foundation the building block / cornerstone of that universe/world from that the physical side can be built. I saw the beginnings of our universe - I was told you are 1 of the prodigal 7 the creators the visionaries, you were there when 7 was within 1 when 5 created water thru vibrational runoff and that was the creation of everything in this universe. I continued writing for another 2 days not really understanding what exactly anything meant until I went home and googled everything. Then I freaked out - Elohim - Intergalactic space counsel, aliens the greys and other bad guys - the atrocities committed against humans. I was scared I was disgusted I didn't understand anything or why it happened until that point I viewed the Earth as a world in a game board and although there were non-physical beings playing on the sidelines that was it that's as far as it went - now I can't even fathom how big it is or all that is in it - I had to digest this figure things out - I was scared I mean should I be looking over my shoulder is someone trying to take me out OMG I went to the bar tried to forget about all this suddenly this was a hell of allot bigger than I thought it was and it wasn't fun anymore - something’s wrong something’s really wrong I thought. As it sat it started to settle and I suddenly began to understand - this earth game was a dichotomy of the universe - the farther from the 1 things got the less things felt the one in everything. There has to be contrast in order to create - there has to be like and dislike - these so called bad guys weren't evil or wrong they were just doing there thing and if you didn't like it then you didn't have to be near them or you could create something that you liked.., I felt sad that the rest of the universe looked upon them so badly - it wasn't right they were part of us we are part of them they were adding to the creation process and were just as needed as everyone else. Then I knew I felt it I understood what this Earth game really meant how it is so much more than just a game how this will change everything how beautiful and amazing it really is I still weep when I say or think about this. It is the Law of One in its truest form WE ARE ALL ONE IN THE SAME, WE AS WE, YOU AS ME, ME AS YOU. WE COME FROM THE DARKNESS THAT REALIZED ITSELF AND BECAME 1. 1 BECAME 5. 5 WERE WITHIN 1. 1 BECAME 7. 7 WERE WITHIN 1 AND SO FORTH UNTIL INFINITY. WE ARE EVERYTHING AND AT ITS CORE EVERYTHING IS US

Then I realized remembering who I was who I am only further solidifies this theory - as part of being in the physical on this Earth you are given the feeling of a strong sense of individuality and you feel less connected to the one - having a name, history, genealogy is a good thing you would think but even though I didn't know why I had such a strong sense of remaining nameless that it shouldn't matter - I had no problem sacrificing myself even though I didn't know who I was so others could continue forward and win this game. Of course these fears were unfounded and just a part of being human but still my core self my truth rang thru and its incredible. I still prefer to remain nameless if not only to myself.

So all this lead me to Ra and the Law of One - the Doctrine of 7 Stanzas - Madame Blavatsky and so many other things I never even knew existed. The following is what I wrote a week after I learned all this. I don't think I am Ea or any other person re-incarnated at all - I feel that they are a part of me somehow but being in the physical it's just hard for me to completely understand how. I also don't think I was the only one playing this game or that I was the pivotal player and with out me things would have turned out differently - it is just written like that it's easier for me to understand it while being in the physical.

A nice reminder
About a week after my Bday after I digested all that new/remembered information pertaining to who I was I began to get a better understanding of it all. This was one letter that I wrote down from my higher self, Michael, George and other family and friends chimed in.

Let us tell you now so you can add this feeling to your core self. It is as much a part of you as you are of it.
You have built mountains changed worlds changed the course of mankind which in turn is redirecting the whole oneness of this universe back into itself. This universe is part of many which in turn is part of all - it has been born and reborn and will once again go thru that cycle. Each time keeping within itself the memory of it's past so it will be part of another future. Everything comes from 1 to infinity and then back to 1 to rest, sleep digest, and contemplate the new oneness of it. Then to be reborn again-spitting back out again and again while adding and morphing new revelations. This is what it is. It is all. It is life. It is everything separate but working as one. Creating new ideas and revelations in its separateness and keeping only what is true to itself by releasing everything else. This is the true idea of oneness, the ability to create separately but keeping only that which is true to all. All is all - we as we -1 in 9 - 9 in 1. You carry - you are - all that encompasses this. You are 1 of the 5, 1 in 5, 5 in 9, and 9 in 1 at the beginning of each new universe you carry with you the strength the feeling of this oneness. You carry this out and with reminding all thru its course that we as we all is all 1 is 1. Especially when new creations begin to get so far beyond this understanding-they begin to lack any concept of that - leading towards fewer keepers and more idea/creations being released. This is where we are now-in this universe -our expansion so great that our ideology is stretched and the oneness is forgotten by most leading to new ideas of little interest to all. But there are some extraordinary new revelations in this universe and you see understand before most the potential and expounded impact these will have on all future universes. So you see how funny it is to us that you doubt your ability to create and manifest when you've manifested universes and worlds within them! Oh this Earth Game this earth experiment is truly an original. Never has anything like this been done. To intentionally strip ourselves of ourselves - you saw this immediately -the whole picture/the idea - most of us still see it as a game and the ripple effects haven't been felt yet. Our own realization - the realization of this universe as being one will once gain rock thru all. So you see although you can't remember you have been a key player in this game you always knew your core self - at pivotal points in many different forms/characters you showed your truth, the truth shined so brightly that many were able to remember or at least to feel a higher purpose .You worked the game from the playing field and Michael as a spectator - between you both you made sure it was able to be played out. You both new from the beginning what potential this had beyond just a game and as the game went on so did so many others. So you created sides but in the form of teams - now some of the players and spectators are on opposing sides of you because they don't want to remember they like there individuality they are afraid they will get lost in the one not understanding that more than anything they will be more noticed more appreciated and loved. This is just fear a common factor in all the Universes. But this Game brings it to another level to turn fear into understanding. Now you are you, we are we, all is all, you are no more important than the farthest out least remembering of the oneness being- because as you bring the strength of an original creator they bring the strength of ever changing ideas/perceptions and the ability to create new realities that you being so close to the oneness wouldn't couldn't even imagine. So both are needed just as much they bring the life altering universal changing ideas and perceptions - you bring the ability to spot and nurture these ideas so they will be carried into the next universe.

,,. now this is from my blog which after much thought and contemplation I finally decided how I should sign my name - By Me - I thought that was clever - I didn't want to use my name now or any other names from the past so I thought by Me that sums up all my past. Oh how clever I thought I was - then I find out the ME is a Doctrine held by EA pertaining to the holy powers and how to make heaven on earth. Then I knew that "clever me" wasn't as clever as "clever me" and that I must think I'm a real riot fucking hilarious - oh I'll out clever clever [/u]me just you wait and see the battle has only just begun!!! And this brings me to trying to get a jump on things that may happen to me in the future - so far I've failed miserable - if it wasn't for Google I'd be so lost!!

The last thing I did and then found out later there were websites warning that this may happen but once again I was to late I just had to find out the hard way - Solar Flares and there effects on me - I feel the ground moving - so fatigued - dizzy drained I just want to watch TV and veg out - I knew it wasn't depression and I knew I needed down time what I didn't know was that it was happening and there were ways to cope - 2 - I needed to ground myself so I wouldn't go flying off and getting lost inter-dimensionally - did that what a scare - for me and the other people in that other dimension - we were all freaked until I finally figured it out - Oh I've got to ground myself in my dimension so I don't go flying around with no way to get back luckily I knew to think of something in my dimension that I didn't see in there's and bam I was back....and lastly changing my past this was a complete surprise but a nice one - I literally faced my Demons - after drawing a picture of what I thought was the demon from my childhood that made my room turn red and watched me from the doorway - I realized the closest thing it looked like was Mothman and I know it wasn't Mothman so after hours of perusing-demon images on the web I went another rout - I always thought it had something to do with Native Americans - so I researched what tribes where on the land I grew up on then looked into there mythology to see if they had any demons that matched - what I found was one item " Wallum Ollum" as I clicked the link I saw " The Red Record" I thought here we go!!! The Red Record is the oldest ancient doctrine of the Native American people - it is the Lenne-Lenape story of creation dating back to 10,000 BC - WHAT?! So there was no demon it was only the Lenni - Lenape trying to tell me there story of creation and at the top of the page there's a picture of my demon an American Indian in full garb and head gear - Catholic Religion once again putting fear into my head ha haaaaa... yes you bet that completely changes much of my past unbelievable....
So 10-10-10 what should I expect anything - I feel I have a chance of actually knowing what's happening to me while it’s happening.
Please help me stay ahead of the game at least just this once!

Thank you
Deb

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Turtle - 10-09-2010

Hey, great story! I especially enjoyed reading about the communication between you and your non-physical friends. Only thing that I am confused about is the title of your post....what is it that you think you'll be ready for exactly?

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Aaron - 10-09-2010

Wow, thank you for sharing, and welcome!!!

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - peelstreetguy - 10-09-2010

Hi, and welcome to bring4th. Very interesting story! Something you said very much resonated with me. It was this:

"Oh this Earth Game this earth experiment is truly an original. Never has anything like this been done. To intentionally strip ourselves of ourselves"

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - @ndy - 10-09-2010

What an amazing story! Welcome BigSmile

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Brittany - 10-12-2010

Hey! Very interesting experiences. I have running conversations with "myself", and I know what you mean about them having a sense of humor. In my opinion, humor is one of the most important aspects in the universe...as soon as you realize it's all a big joke, and it's really, really funny, nothing really bothers you anymore.

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Enlumineur - 10-16-2010

Welcome. Smile

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Aaron - 10-16-2010

(10-16-2010, 01:10 PM)Enlumineur Wrote: Welcome. Smile

And welcome to you too, Enlumineur. Smile

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - shadowstan - 10-28-2010

Nice to meet you here. I do not know what exactly is happening to you but I feel you are on the right track, your track actually. Wish you well.

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - seejay21 - 11-19-2010

thanks me!

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Music - 03-05-2011

(10-09-2010, 02:31 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: Hi, and welcome to bring4th. Very interesting story! Something you said very much resonated with me. It was this:

"Oh this Earth Game this earth experiment is truly an original. Never has anything like this been done. To intentionally strip ourselves of ourselves"

Me too - everytime I read it huge waves of white light spill out of me and wash over the universe... this one also gets me "This game brings it to another level to turn fear into understanding" which I've just witnessed first hand recently - that story is in my reply to "ahktu"
(10-09-2010, 05:12 AM)Turtle Wrote: Hey, great story! I especially enjoyed reading about the communication between you and your non-physical friends. Only thing that I am confused about is the title of your post....what is it that you think you'll be ready for exactly?

George he's a piece of work he makes me laugh so hard sometimes Ha haa... and lets see who else? Oh yeah everybody and anybody seems to be chiming thru - all of sudden everybodys got something to say and everybodys a comedian... In my reply to "ahktu" there's a story that illustrates what I'm talking about.

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Music - 03-05-2011

(10-12-2010, 05:53 PM)ahktu Wrote: Hey! Very interesting experiences. I have running conversations with "myself", and I know what you mean about them having a sense of humor. In my opinion, humor is one of the most important aspects in the universe...as soon as you realize it's all a big joke, and it's really, really funny, nothing really bothers you anymore.

Agree!! And I have been laughing alot ... this recent event had my laughing for 4days strait and i'm laughing now... my daily life now includes constant communication with the non-physical - I don't meditate its just an open communication on everything -even this "Hmm i think I'll have a piece of swiss cheese" will draw comments from the peanut gallery. I'll set the stage my house 3AM a friend brings over this flamboyant gay guy he's half crazed and completley out of his mind but oh so entertaining. He starts to spill his guts about spiritual stuff(this happens all the time to me) he thinks he cursed and he's being tormented by these entities one's biting his foot the others are pokin him,arms up in flames flashing scary faces ect.He constantly sees all these eyes looking at him. Now I glance around my living rm and I say to him I don't see or feel any negative entities - I leave out the part that my living rm is packed standing room only with beings from the non-physical - I mean it is tight I can't see them per say but you can def feel there presence . I'm thinking to myself yeah you do got eyes n you but I dont want to freak him out. So I say whatever your feeling you agreed to it in one way or another or it would leave when you asked it to. He runs out to the store and I'm alone all of a sudden I'm seeing my arms go up in flames scary faces ect. I say oh no uh uh you gotta take that somewhere else I’m not liking it. Go find someone else that does. But its not leaving I cant understand why. So I ask why aren’t you leaving? I’m told it’s a group of non physical beings some were human at onetime others were not. Now I’m baffled what in the hell and then bam I got the answer Ha HAA I start yelling “Oh No you didn’t!!” OMG you guys are not HA HAAAA Seriously your really doing this and let me get this straight your pissed that it had to come to this HA HAAAA I’m hysterical all the while inundated with images of there side of the story HA haa and they want me to tell him. Now I’m really laughing how the hell am I going to tell this guy who I just met that no it’s not a curse it’s your best friends trying to contact you from the non-physical and you gave them permission to use any means necessary. Including biting of the foot … I see an image of him right before jumping into the physical arrogantly giving a grand wave goodbye as they[/u] ask him “is it okay if we use extreme measures to contact you and he says “yeah yeah whatever your not going to need to” Well guess what they needed to and “biting of the foot” was what they agreed to do. Hahaaaa its ridiculous – now I’m seeing this group in court justifying there extreme actions and a clip of you saying yeah whatever being played. The judge stops them and says “Did you say biting of the foot? “Yes your honor we decided the best course of action would be um biting of the foot and then they demonstrate how it was done ha haaa. The courtoom is hysterical there feeling humiliated and pissed that they had to resort to such measures and they want you to know what they had to go thru to reach you! Next , and now I know why all these beings are in my living rm, I’m seeing images of him in the shower screaming and grabbin the shower curtain as he’s being scared – him in the car – him in work – each one is funnier then the next..The best is he told me earlier that “He’s constantly putting on shows all day”.. I’m thinking yeah you are you don’t know the half of it ha haaa.. So I told him and he got it he understood – and that’s how you turn fear into understanding ha haaa!!!! We laughed for 12hours straight!!!

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - BlatzAdict - 03-06-2011

lol the court would like to present exhibit A. Foot which has been bitten in the case of gay flamoyant guy vs his friends. as u see here.. "bite" i was resorting to this tactic.. hahaha

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - kycahi - 03-07-2011

Hi Deb, and welcome! Same to Enlumineur.

I truly don't mean to rain on your parade, but wish to give caution that whether you are hearing from split persons of yourself (i.e. schiz) or real "others," they might take you in and then turn on you. Please stay watchful and analyze their messages.

As long as they are keeping good company, then then that's good and I envy you. If they start giving orders though, even ones that are very benign, then be suspicious. You need to be in charge 100% of the time. 99% is not enough.

That said, thanks for the material. It was fun to read, except I could have used a new paragraph once in a while. Wink

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Music - 03-12-2011

Oh Lee you can rain on my parade you can throw lightning bolts at my parade you can cancel my parade I want you to do whatever helps you become the best brightest & happiest Lee that u can be!..we are all one-one in the same separate parts of one whole - like a chicken-if you were a drumstick on that bird Lee I'd want you to be the best damn drumstick that a drumstick could be ha ha cuz if i'm a wing then having the best damn drumstick a chicken can have will definitely benefit me and oh what a mighty chicken we will be!! HA HA

Oh this silly veil of illusion we are always 100% of our true self it cannot be any other way we are 100% responsible for creating our physical reality we are 100% responsible for every situation every interaction every single experience we have here we created it – now I may choose to have a benign being give me orders and I may choose to be tricked into taking them but those choices are made from 100% of my being and that is the realty I have chosen to experience.
Oh I love being in the physical such raw emotions so intense – I love it – it isn't nearly as intense outside of duality not even close – to feel jealousy , self righteousness, superiority, to gain pity, feel guilty ha ha and my most favorite of favorites to feel Angry I love to get angry it is so much fun “What I offer your friend a piece of my pizza? What he thinks he's to good to eat my pizza? HE THINKS HE'S TOO GOOD TO EAT MY PIZZA!!! I'll shove this whole f***ing pizza so far up his **** he'll never taste anything but my pizza!!! That Son****tch!!! Ha ha it's like he just ate he wasn't hungry ha ha – to be able to get so angry over something that ludicrous is the best it is so much fun I hope your having as much fun as I am down here
Take care
Deb
(03-07-2011, 03:22 PM)kycahi Wrote: Hi Deb, and welcome! Same to Enlumineur.

I truly don't mean to rain on your parade, but wish to give caution that whether you are hearing from split persons of yourself (i.e. schiz) or real "others," they might take you in and then turn on you. Please stay watchful and analyze their messages.

As long as they are keeping good company, then then that's good and I envy you. If they start giving orders though, even ones that are very benign, then be suspicious. You need to be in charge 100% of the time. 99% is not enough.

That said, thanks for the material. It was fun to read, except I could have used a new paragraph once in a while. Wink

Exactly – and that's the shortened version in its entirety it reads like a Seinfeld/Larry David episode and so I must tell you the next part because 1 it seems you like to laugh as much as I do and 2 because of how brilliantly everything is tied together....
so I decided to go see the Barnes Foundation before it moves to its new home at the Art Museum-now this has been a big controversy in Philadelphia. Dr. Barnes in his will donated his collection on 1 condition it doesn't move to a Philadelphia Art Museum – he was mad about some comments they said about him or whatever anyway its being moved. I understand both sides it was his collection he should have last say ect but honestly I feel that it is the artist that should have last say with out the art work he would have no collection – and I'm sure Renoir/Matisse/Van Gogh all would like their paintings available for public view but where the collection is now is by appointment only so I was glad it was moving...anyway as I'm walking into the museum I'm having this conversation in my head and next thing you know I here from Barnes “ Yes I agree I can see now ( being in the non physical) why it should be moved and I'm glad that it is going to a bigger, better & more accessible place” Then I hear “Yes he understands now – no hard feelings its just the ego in the physical/duality- and he wants everyone to see the beauty of these pieces” Okay I assume that last comment was from 1 of the artists – nice I love being right ha ha!
So this chatter continues as I'm walking around the museum...I comment on the beautiful red in a Matisse and I get a thank you and a comment where he got it ect.. so this goes on and on with just about every painting except this one artist maybe “Ponchartain”? every time I looked at - commented at his work Id get nothing complete silence. I really liked his paintings too – so finally after viewing the 5th painting in silence I ask why am I not getting any feedback? where is he? what the hell is going on?! And the response I get is with an underlying laughter saying “ Oh he's back down there (meaning hes back in the physical) and he hates his work” and then I hear this laughter and I'm like What?? Again “He's back down there and he hates his work he literally wants to destroy it he is on a mission to take it down” and now they're all really laughing...then it hits me and I start cracking up OMG I never even thought of this scenario now we're all rolling I realize im talking with his friends and they're laughing because he is back down here and he does hate his work its become his life's mission to rid society of it but the thing is he doesn't know is that it's “his” work he doesn't know that “He” painted those pictures that he is/was “Punchartain” and now that he's back in the physical for some reason he's obsessed with destroying this painter/himself. Now his friends are laughing even harder cuz the angrier he gets the funnier it is! Then I realize THIS and really start laughing HA ha - it takes the statement “I am my own worst enemy” to new heights ha ha is it because you forgot your wifes birthday or is it because you managed to get 200yrs of “your”literary works labeled phallic, indecent and thus burned cuz I gotta tell ya if its your wifes bday its really not that big of a deal ha ha it really cud be much worse ha ha much much worse! Now every time I hear that statement I think brother you don't know the half of it ah funny stuff. so I'm told some beings battle endlessly with themselves they build it up then next life bring it down over and over and over OMG its just too much.
So I get home and I call a friend of mine “Mike Tarsia” Sigma Sound Studios he was the one who told me to go before it moved. Now I've known Tarsia for a long time he's a crazy music producer all the stories- hookers cocaine having 3ways with girls and their mothers ect pure insanity so I decide to tell him the story – he has no idea about any of this the Law of One or non-physical beings ect – he was freaked and fascinated he loved it it was like a light bulb went off, so I head to bed and I'm stoked Mikes on board and I say to myself I feel I've known Mike a long time in the non-physical but I don't think we jumped into this game together meaning on the same team hmm I wonder who he's with....and out of nowhere I hear my friend George say in a slow Ratt Pack like drawl “He's with..... The Biters” like how droll – isn't it obvious?... I almost fell outta my bed ha ha I don't know what I was laughing at harder that Mike was with “The Biters” of course he was ,they're out of control and this one he's the poster child for them I see flashes of his mug being repeatedly hauled into court over his actions while being in the physical he's one court summons away from being ejected ha ha he's been over the top and proud of it! Or that this group/family whatever since that nite is now referred to as “The Biters” seriously they are “The Biters” and the best part is they are all wearing it proud like when the Phila Flyers were dubbed the “Broad Street Bullies” they embraced being toothless obnoxious and rowdy it's how they chose to play that game. Aah it's so amazing and the best of all is I got to witness it... I was there I was able to view it from both sides of the veil and to be a part of that... to have the ability to understand it from the physical full of such raw emotions and then from the non-physical...to see it for what it really is to see its truth to see the beauty of this earth game and to realize what has been accomplished... that “the significance of this creation”' has caused all eyes of this universe to look our way in awe .. humbled with gratitude. And I now know that blending Heaven & Earth is only just the beginning of the next chapter of our universe...

(03-06-2011, 07:07 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: lol the court would like to present exhibit A. Foot which has been bitten in the case of gay flamoyant guy vs his friends. as u see here.. "bite" i was resorting to this tactic.. hahaha

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Namaste - 03-12-2011

Welcome brother, very interesting indeed - some fantastic experiences.

One request, could you add some paragraphs in your text please? Large blocks are very difficult to read BigSmile

RE: This time I'm going to be ready..I think - Aaron - 03-12-2011

Difficult to read, maybe, but definitely rewarding!! BigSmile Haha Music, your posts are always so RICH! To say the least!

To think, a person hell bent on destroying his own past life's artwork... that's cosmically hilarious!

Thank you for sharing your experiences!