Bring4th
Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 (/showthread.php?tid=17591)

Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - Glow - 09-12-2019

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1015.aspx

Quote:The desires which are within each must be fulfilled before the entity is free to depart this illusion for another, more light-filled illusion to learn further lessons, all further lessons being the refinement of the choice made in this density. Thus, we ask that you be very careful of that which you desire, for you shall get it, and that before you may move on to the next density.

Therefore, a prerequisite to graduation from this density is to have done all those things which you wished to do, and have purified the desire to the point where that which you desire is to know the will of the Creator within.

So I find this very interesting. Maybe everyone else has seen it but obviously it sounds very Buddhist.
I also only have one desire left and I might be finally releasing this desire. So kind of resonates that after this life I will not wander for a while. So what to do for the next 40 years. I guess discover the will of the creator within(vs ego-ic will I assume)

Quote:Therefore, a prerequisite to graduation from this density is to have done all those things which you wished to do, and have purified the desire to the point where that which you desire is to know the will of the Creator within. It is very difficult to know that will until one has worked with the self for some time. The process of daily meditation in a listening sense rather than creative visualizations, we feel, is central, for in listening to the silence within, passages are opened from the conscious to the subconscious mind, and voices may come upwards from the roots of the tree of mind and break through the threshold of consciousness and enhance and sustain the life experience.

Now, how should one go about this task and this joy? One may begin in many ways. But once one has settled upon a daily spiritual time, a daily spiritual routine, a daily spiritual practice of the presence of the one infinite Creator, then we suggest that you stop looking up and down the aisles of the supermarket of spiritual values, thoughts and phenomena, and to move into that leap of faith, acting upon that which moves you the most greatly of any inspiration, thoughts and ideals with which you may have come into contact. Then it is persistence and persistence alone that brings the results that you wish, meditation upon meditation upon meditation, not done any fancy way necessarily, done on the run, done when the clock strikes, done when the noon whistle sounds. Centering and calling for the presence of the one Creator, even momentarily, is a steadying and stabilizing experience, a part of the crystallization of a personality.

I would love to hear thoughts on illuminating what precisely "desire to know the will of the creator within" would mean. Because honestly as far as I have personally gotten in my journey is to want to know the collective divine will so I can just alline with that. I am not sure if that is actually the same thing, seems I am not meditating nearly enough. Maybe that is why. BigSmile

ps Thank you Quan for your post which led me to this passage

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - Glow - 09-12-2019

Ok and I am just going to throw it out there and be perfectly excessively, if I had sufficient shame embarrassingly vulnerable. lol

My one remaining personal desire is to be in union with another portion of the creator to the point I can experience both sides. I figured that was 4D. Skin between but getting to be in as close to unity as possible without fully merging into oneness. I might explain that as the moment building up to climax just before release during sex but withing a loving relationship and sustaining that, not moving away from this near unity. Then(at death) be released back into unity without the veil. No not asking to much at all Smile

How is that for tmi? And so I either release this desire or stay again to wander but I do not actually see it as possible in 3D, maybe 4D but maybe not even then so perhaps that is my desire to reunite with the one. Limited human brain is not sure.

I am open to perspective on this.

Maybe I need to go back to the shamanic group to become as empty as possible, so "I" can experience being the universe on both sides. I do not see how else it would be possible here in 3D. Unless that is simply what dying will be, a slow re:merging with the one. Really thought it was a love base experience with another but maybe not.

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-12-2019

Good to know I shall get what I desire before I'm ready to move on, because there's A LOT I desire. Glad to know it's all in the cards at some point.

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - Glow - 09-12-2019

I honestly had never seen this stated before so it is interesting.

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-12-2019

Wouldn't the revelation that you WILL at some point get whatever you desire make YOU feel glad to know? How am I the only one who seems to think this when he hears this wonderful news?!

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - AnthroHeart - 09-12-2019

I don't really want the things I lust after. Love, sure, but not my fetishes.
I don't want them to come true.

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - Relax - 09-13-2019

(09-12-2019, 01:20 PM)Glow Wrote: Ok and I am just going to throw it out there and be perfectly excessively, if I had sufficient shame embarrassingly vulnerable. lol

My one remaining personal desire is to be in union with another portion of the creator to the point I can experience both sides. I figured that was 4D. Skin between but getting to be in as close to unity as possible without fully merging into oneness. I might explain that as the moment building up to climax just before release during sex but withing a loving relationship and sustaining that, not moving away from this near unity. Then(at death) be released back into unity without the veil.  No not asking to much at all Smile

How is that for tmi? And so I either release this desire or stay again to wander but I do not actually see it as possible in 3D, maybe 4D but maybe not even then so perhaps that is my desire to reunite with the one. Limited human brain is not sure.

I am open to perspective on this.

Maybe I need to go back to the shamanic group to become as empty as possible, so "I" can experience being the universe on both sides. I do not see how else it would be possible here in 3D. Unless that is simply what dying will be, a slow re:merging with the one. Really thought it was a love base experience with another but maybe not.

this sounds like seeking a soul merge with another self as opposed to a "worldly" 3d "desire" - it has a 4D yearning about it to me

nb: I wouldn't advise returning to a group to become 'as empty as possible' - but to continue in love and service (including self care) and become as Full as possible Smile Heart

suspend analysis and thought, and Be

flow
Glow

Heart

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - RitaJC - 09-13-2019

(09-12-2019, 01:20 PM)Glow Wrote: Ok and I am just going to throw it out there and be perfectly excessively, if I had sufficient shame embarrassingly vulnerable. lol

My one remaining personal desire is to be in union with another portion of the creator to the point I can experience both sides. I figured that was 4D. Skin between but getting to be in as close to unity as possible without fully merging into oneness. I might explain that as the moment building up to climax just before release during sex but withing a loving relationship and sustaining that, not moving away from this near unity. Then(at death) be released back into unity without the veil.  No not asking to much at all Smile

Why desire just that when you can live from a place of being The One expressed in every form and "being"?

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - Glow - 09-13-2019

(09-13-2019, 02:14 AM)Relax Wrote: this sounds like seeking a soul merge with another self as opposed to a "worldly" 3d "desire" - it has a 4D yearning about it to me

nb: I wouldn't advise returning to a group to become 'as empty as possible' - but to continue in love and service (including self care) and become as Full as possible  Smile  Heart

suspend analysis and thought, and Be

flow
Glow

Heart

I think you are right.
I realized it is most likely a phase in the veil thinning just before it is lifted. Or maybe a process over several lives of the veil thinning 4D? Or maybe a self imposed veil with another part of SMC in another density.

I'd love to go very deep with people already(the deeper you know them, the deeper you get to feel their experience joys and sorrow, love them, understand why the "bad" isn't bad and how beautiful and precious the light most don't get to see is. The one in this desire would be experiencing it the depths with that other part of the creator and your part of the creator being experienced till the experience is so deep oneness is realized. I'm not sure where that would be but yes not thinking 3d.

Any you are right I was reading another awesome Ra quote from one Rita posted
https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2000/2000_0507.aspx
Quote:If the way of wisdom contains a linear structure so that one can follow one’s processes and talk logically about them, it also holds the energy within the higher chakras or energy centers. Working with wisdom is not working with heart or with the lower energies but, rather, largely, the indigo-ray, and to some extent, the blue-ray energy centers. While it is good to do work in consciousness in this manner it is also somewhat imbalanced because there is no encouragement of the flow of energy through the system but, rather, the holding of energy in the higher chakras.

Conversely, when one is working in the way of the open heart one is constantly faced with the entire spectrum of self, from the lowest and most primitive emotion, the desire for survival, the desire for sexual reproduction, the desire for food and safety, upwards throughout the system, touching all of the energy centers, rising as high as indigo ray, but again and again springboarding from the heart. So that instead of the seeker moving into and maintaining as a steady state reliance on the higher chakras, the seeker in the way of love has released the preference for work in the higher energy centers and has accepted the self as a full energy system and reconfigured the goal from staying in the higher energies to accelerating the flow of energy throughout the entire system. Instead of a safe but somewhat turgid and slow moving path of energy refinement the brother and sister of the open heart are attempting to take the whole self as it is and through blind faith alone and the processes of self-acceptance and self-forgiveness blessing, forgiving, redeeming, transforming and offering each and every emotion and sensation to the one infinite Creator.

And like you said I definitely want to be of the open heart and experience all the beauty through every deep emotion with the other so I can fully appreciate every part of the creator they have to offer, their passions and pain, sorrow, joys...ect becoming empty would not offer much of self to them as they experience the creator.

Thanks Relax, very helpful

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - Glow - 09-13-2019

(09-13-2019, 03:03 AM)RitaJC Wrote:

Why desire just that when you can live from a place of being The One expressed in every form and "being"?

That was where I was going when I was on the shamanic path, but parts didn't resonate for my life path.

I really want to plumb the depths. For that it requires not just staying on the level of what is deep withing each but go deep into what a chosen few as creator has experienced. The creator comes into these forms, lives these exquisitely deep and moving heartbreaking and joyous lives but they/we really experience them alone. No one is there to walk the whole way with us experiencing our highs and lows(like we see portions of in movies but miss with loved ones) we do not get to be privy to the entire story of another experience.

Not just the creator within but that life; that experience the creator came for. That but add a new twist - one creator experiencing themself but then fully experiencing another with the filters their life gave them, through their own heartbreaking/joyus experience. The desire is to know that part too, which makes the experience of another even deeper and has a different pitch of light, and for my part of the creators experience to be witnessed too.

I just think it is beautiful that type of oneness within separation, not a lukewarm oneness but a fiery I will go there and witness you kind of oneness. Not just the pretty parts but the murky and dim too. The creator has done it the other way as long as humanity can remember. Sometimes another way is sought as beautiful too. I think it would be incredibly beautiful.

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - RitaJC - 09-13-2019

(09-13-2019, 11:34 AM)Glow Wrote:

That was where I was going when I was on the shamanic path, but parts didn't resonate for my life path.

I really want to plumb the depths. For that it requires not just staying on the level of what is deep withing each but go deep into what a chosen few as creator has experienced. The creator comes into these forms, lives these exquisitely deep and moving heartbreaking and joyous lives but they/we really experience them alone. No one is there to walk the whole way with us experiencing our highs and lows(like we see portions of in movies but miss with loved ones) we do not get to be privy to the entire story of another experience.

Not just the creator within but that life; that experience the creator came for.  That but add a new twist - one creator experiencing themself but then fully experiencing another with the filters their life gave them, through their own heartbreaking/joyus experience. The desire is to know that part too, which makes the experience of another even deeper and has a different pitch of light, and for my part of the creators experience to be witnessed too.

I just think it is beautiful that type of oneness within separation, not a lukewarm oneness but a fiery I will go there and witness you kind of oneness. Not just the pretty parts but the murky and dim too. The creator has done it the other way as long as humanity can remember. Sometimes another way is sought as beautiful too. I think it would be incredibly beautiful.

I see.

But it might be a delusion you are holding on to.

Nothing lukewarm in my experience of all creation as me.

(09-13-2019, 12:01 PM)RitaJC Wrote:

Not just the creator within but that life; that experience the creator came for.  That but add a new twist - one creator experiencing themself but then fully experiencing another with the filters their life gave them, through their own heartbreaking/joyus experience. The desire is to know that part too, which makes the experience of another even deeper and has a different pitch of light, and for my part of the creators experience to be witnessed too.

I see.

I guess I do not have the words to adequately express that. To me acknowledging and witnessing oneness on an even level and staying there isn't going as deeply into another self as I want to go. It is funny how all language some how makes it sound like a hierarchy and that is not at all what I am trying to say.

There is light in every one so seeing that light is one type of lighted experience.

This is just another and I happen to have been built to want to explore that light.

It is not a delusion that when I(personally) focus broader on the one and gaze at me/god in everyone the focus is the light spread in a certain way, I can see the light and handle all it has to offer and I can see the darkness and when it gets to dark for me I (personally) gazing at humanity I can gaze away to another part and just understand through faith it is god and trust.

Leave that shadow unexplored because with a broad focus without deep focused context of that 1 point of lights experience the dark just looks so dark. So I can trust and know light is there but I do not witness what made it dark. I miss all the details and beauty of light and shadow sourly twisting into an incredible pattern and as a PERSONAL witness to it really seeing what is there, see there is no darkness. Not by faith but by getting to look close. See that shadow for what it really is, times when the light through pain dimmed or went out completely. I could see that in the macrocosm, but I want to see it in the microcosm.

We all crave what we crave.

Each human is pure light, but life brings much shadow, I can't personally go deep with everyone and see all the shadow and light and see the beautiful interplay(the universe within each one) I personally find that more beautiful/purifying(to me) than focusing on the larger society and seeing light and shadow on a broader scale but god within. I want to be more intimate see it all within myself and then as this ego experience it all within another. Till it dissolves into oneness. lol

That likely didn't make sense. People like to say universal love/unconditional love is only when it is at society at large but we are all the same thing. The universe is fractal what is in each point of light is also the sum of creation. I want to go through a different way.

For me personally the twists and turns of each and every single life are so incredibly beautiful, horrible but beautiful. Like dynamic expressive music, but while we can gaze at the world and see the interplay of light and dark and know all is well I want to gaze at another and see there is no dark and be at one through that path.  

It's just another path. Thank you for the dialogue having to explain the draw helps me to further clarify what it is I am looking to experience. I knew it as an energy but words help bring it into consciousness a bit better.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_1121.aspx
Quote:You ask us this day concerning how to make use of the catalyst that is offered to you in the form of those things about those with whom you are in relationship that catch the attention in irritation or aggravation or annoyance. You have said that you understand that these other entities all serve as reflections of yourself. And perhaps we can work upon this point a bit to bring it into a more lucid focus. Each of you and each of us are the one infinite Creator in each iota or atom or cell of our makeup. No matter who the entity is it is a portion of all that there is and all that there is exists in that portion in the way of holographic images. Thusly, when you see another entity and react to that entity, you are the Creator seeing the Creator. This is a truth about you, regardless of the situation in which one entity gazes upon another.
Found this just now in Quans thread so am editing to add it. It syncronisticly sort of correlates to my desired exploration. I just want to delve as deeply as possible in that direction till there is nothing but oneness. (thanks Quan)

(09-12-2019, 09:00 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Wouldn't the revelation that you WILL at some point get whatever you desire make YOU feel glad to know? How am I the only one who seems to think this when he hears this wonderful news?!

It makes me feel good for people I know that have desires that can’t happen in this life. So it is wonderful news.

I was thinking about an 80 year old I know who is still crushed his dream of being a farmer in this life was abruptly ruined in his 20s. Knowing he will get that experience is wonderful to know for me on their behalf. Doubt it would comfort them me just saying that but it does make me happy for them.

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - RitaJC - 09-14-2019

(09-13-2019, 12:59 PM)Glow Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 12:01 PM)RitaJC Wrote:

I see.

I guess I do not have the words to adequately express that. To me acknowledging and witnessing oneness on an even level and staying there isn't going as deeply into another self as I want to go. It is funny how all language some how makes it sound like a hierarchy and that is not at all what I am trying to say.

There is light in every one so seeing that light is one type of lighted experience.

This is just another and I happen to have been built to want to explore that light.

It is not a delusion that when I(personally) focus broader on the one and gaze at me/god in everyone the focus is the light spread in a certain way, I can see the light and handle all it has to offer and I can see the darkness and when it gets to dark for me I (personally) gazing at humanity I can gaze away to another part and just understand through faith it is god and trust.

Leave that shadow unexplored because with a broad focus without deep focused context of that 1 point of lights experience the dark just looks so dark. So I can trust and know light is there but I do not witness what made it dark. I miss all the details and beauty of light and shadow sourly twisting into an incredible pattern and as a PERSONAL witness to it really seeing what is there, see there is no darkness. Not by faith but by getting to look close. See that shadow for what it really is, times when the light through pain dimmed or went out completely. I could see that in the macrocosm, but I want to see it in the microcosm.

We all crave what we crave.

Each human is pure light, but life brings much shadow, I can't personally go deep with everyone and see all the shadow and light and see the beautiful interplay(the universe within each one) I personally find that more beautiful/purifying(to me) than focusing on the larger society and seeing light and shadow on a broader scale but god within. I want to be more intimate see it all within myself and then as this ego experience it all within another. Till it dissolves into oneness. lol

That likely didn't make sense. People like to say universal love/unconditional love is only when it is at society at large but we are all the same thing. The universe is fractal what is in each point of light is also the sum of creation. I want to go through a different way.

For me personally the twists and turns of each and every single life are so incredibly beautiful, horrible but beautiful. Like dynamic expressive music, but while we can gaze at the world and see the interplay of light and dark and know all is well I want to gaze at another and see there is no dark and be at one through that path.  

It's just another path. Thank you for the dialogue having to explain the draw helps me to further clarify what it is I am looking to experience. I knew it as an energy but words help bring it into consciousness a bit better.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_1121.aspx

Quote:You ask us this day concerning how to make use of the catalyst that is offered to you in the form of those things about those with whom you are in relationship that catch the attention in irritation or aggravation or annoyance. You have said that you understand that these other entities all serve as reflections of yourself. And perhaps we can work upon this point a bit to bring it into a more lucid focus. Each of you and each of us are the one infinite Creator in each iota or atom or cell of our makeup. No matter who the entity is it is a portion of all that there is and all that there is exists in that portion in the way of holographic images. Thusly, when you see another entity and react to that entity, you are the Creator seeing the Creator. This is a truth about you, regardless of the situation in which one entity gazes upon another.
Found this just now in Quans thread so am editing to add it. It syncronisticly sort of correlates to my desired exploration. I just want to delve as deeply as possible in that direction till there is nothing but oneness. (thanks Quan)

Thank you for all the elaboration. Now I see why I don't desire something like that: I have more than one such experience in my past already Smile

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - Diana - 09-14-2019

(09-12-2019, 01:12 PM)Glow Wrote: I would love to hear thoughts on illuminating what precisely "desire to know the will of the creator within" would mean. Because honestly as far as I have personally gotten in my journey is to want to know the collective divine will so I can just alline with that. I am not sure if that is actually the same thing, seems I am not meditating nearly enough. Maybe that is why. BigSmile

The desire to serve was apparently impetus for many to come here as wanderers, but what or whom is this serving? 

To think of the OIC as an entity to serve, in my opinion, skews the perception to human thinking. To align oneself with another will outside of self is another version of not being accountable and responsible to one's own individual existence. It seems cozy to think of aligning to something greater that knows all, is all. But in my opinion, the path to something greater is within self, not outside of self. When self reaches a point in evolution, this alignment with infinite intelligence, or the OIC, is natural, it just happens. Aligning with the will of the OIC does not mean becoming what you think something else wants you to be. I think you have to figure that out yourself, and know the reasons why, feel the experiences of why, not just wish to be safe in blissful love.

The way I interpret the phrase "to know the creator within," is that one must learn to create—not that one must align with the creator. To be subservient to another, even the OIC, may spring from a desire to be united, but it won't teach one how to BE a creator.

I think there are two basic functions of evolution: acceptance, and movement. If one accepts existence, and doesn't resist it, one aligns with what is. There is stillness at this point, with openness, but no movement. Movement comes from desire, intention, focus, purpose. In order to be a creator, there must be movement. Otherwise, one just is, which is fine. But think of a universe that just is. If we look at the legend of a OIC, or a God, and that creative force just being, then none of this existence as we know it would have ever happened. It was a desire to "know itself" according to the stories, that promulgated what we now perceive as existence. So to follow this idea, a desire to know one's self and then to create from there, would be in alignment with the will of the OIC, because it is the same path. It's not the same path to align with the OIC first and then to rest in that beingness.

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - rva_jeremy - 09-14-2019

The interesting thing about the way the Confederation uses the term "desire" is that it's not a state of merely wanting something. If we get what we desire, then why do bad things happen to people, none of whom could possibly want it to happen? I believe desire is a concept that marshals the will of the total entity, not simply the projected distortion that we think of as ourselves in third density. This explains why we have things happen we do not believe we want; the "me" doing the desiring is not the "me" in manifestation. This is the significance of preincarnative programming; it is our true desire made into a human life.

Therefore, to understand your desire would be to revert to a purer, more abstract and less concrete longing or will than the one you have cultivated in this world. Your human life becomes an instrument for that greater self rather than an end in itself. That way, instead of channeling that desire into mundane dramas, fetishes, and cravings that do not satisfy, we become clearer channels of that root desire -- which, of course, is to return to unity with the Creator -- and are able to realize it in a multitude of ways based on circumstance and attention to the moment.

As a side note, this is why when you tell people enduring a calamity that they must have desired it, it's not exactly kind. Sure, their higher self or greater self may want them to endure that suffering. But it's still suffering! Their higher self doesn't require your service -- the human in front of you does! And it's still not simply an opportunity for them to learn but for us, the observer, to learn, to serve, to comfort, etc. Us rendering help to somebody learning a lesson is itself part of the same dynamic.

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-14-2019

@ RVA_Jeremy

I think Earthly desires count as well. As an example, I would like to use the notorious red pill guru and pickup artist, Roosh V. This guy had built an entire personal BRAND off of sleeping with beautiful women all over the world and writing books about it. And at some point, he found that it was unfulfilling. It stopped giving him pleasure. In fact, he would have a one night stand with a beautiful woman and end up feeling WORSE than before the act. That's when he decided to take the "God Pill" and go from atheist to theist, and now his desire is to serve the creator in whatever way seems to be the creators' will. How would he have ever gotten to the point of knowing that carnal pleasure, ego validation and financial success were all unfulfilling compared to connection with the creator had he not been given the opportunity to fulfill these desires and see how they were (for him) lacking?

RE: Be free of desire before graduation to 4th Q'uo October 15, 1989 - Glow - 09-14-2019

Interestingly those last three posts on the same question combined seamlessly into something quite illuminating.
As if divine will. Wink
Amazing insight guys thank you so very much for contributing.