Bring4th
Fourth Density Dream as a genie - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Fourth Density Dream as a genie (/showthread.php?tid=17662)

Fourth Density Dream as a genie - AnthroHeart - 10-05-2019

I had a dream last night I was a genie in human form, and there was a 9 or so year old black boy I was giving wishes to.
I gave him the opportunity to be able to say anything to the whole world.
He asked what he should say. And I said that I would say "Hello everyone. You are loved unconditionally. Welcome to the fourth density."

Then I had the idea to have him wish that everyone became fourth density on Earth over the next week.
I got the vision that everyone became schizophrenic and freaked out, and that everyone died.
Their bodies couldn't handle the transition to 4th density and so in a way, if I had granted
a wish like that it would have killed everyone.

Would this happen if a genie granted a wish for it to be fourth-density for everyone (if genies were real)?
Would everyone freak out and die? Even if it were spaced out 10 years?

Is Schizophrenia actually seeing into the 4th density?

RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie - ada - 10-05-2019

Cool dream Indigo, you remember dreams quite well and also keep a spiritual view.

Hypotetically speaking, I think a geni would not understand what you exactly mean.

I can imagine some things of what 4th density is like, but it would still be very much biased from what I experience now (3rd density). So although I'd be wishing of 4th density, it would still be 3rd density, just a slightly different one to my imaginations.

Just thoughts.  BigSmile

RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie - EvolvingPhoenix - 10-05-2019

No, I don't think that's what schizophrenia is. You ever see a schizophrenic monk? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there aint. s***, maybe there is. But if schizophrenia were a sign of 4D consciousness, dontcha think we'd have A LOT more achizophrenic shamans and monks? Just sayin... I don't think that's what schizophrenia is.

RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie - Signifyz - 10-06-2019

Schizophrenia [from Greek skhizein ‘to split’ + phrēn ‘mind’], in my view, is an attempt to cling to controversial thoughts, emotions, feelings or beliefs. For example, it may occur if you are attached to 4D pos and 4D neg thoughtforms simultaneously.

RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie - ZW929 - 10-06-2019

I feel Compassion from that. Thank you for sharing it candidly.

To me- the message is like- not giving people what they aren't ready for.

I'm not even sure I was ready for the Ra material (to this day) when I discovered it.

I don't think "schizophrenia" is an ideal state of being- its very painful for the individual.

RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie - Luigi - 03-30-2020

That's an interesting dream, GCS. I agree with others that schizophrenia is not the appropriate word for this stuff.
When you said "I got the vision that everyone became schizophrenic and freaked out, and that everyone died." did you mean rather that these dream characters were having extreme difficulty facing "their" true self, or something along those lines?

RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie - AnthroHeart - 03-30-2020

(03-30-2020, 04:15 PM)Luigi Wrote: That's an interesting dream, GCS. I agree with others that schizophrenia is not the appropriate word for this stuff.
When you said "I got the vision that everyone became schizophrenic and freaked out, and that everyone died." did you mean rather that these dream characters were having extreme difficulty facing "their" true self, or something along those lines?

They just couldn't handle thoughts becoming things. I couldn't see into their mind, so not sure.
The things they were afraid of they hadn't worked on would manifest before them, where only they could see it.

I feel 4th density coming, I think. It feels very dense and blissful.
But it also brings up things to work on. It brings out the worst in me.
But also the best.

RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie - Glow - 03-30-2020

I think if they became 4th density it would mean their consciousness did too.

The transition issue is in the transition.. Blocked to 4th density consciousness while in 4th density light.

As to the schizophrenia thing. I don’t think that is 4th but 6th opening before the lower rays are ready. Feeling unity and love/compassion and connection doesn’t make “thoughts become things”.

My 2cents

RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie - Hilarion - 03-30-2020

Quote:No, I don't think that's what schizophrenia is. You ever see a schizophrenic monk? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there aint. s***, maybe there is. But if schizophrenia were a sign of 4D consciousness, dontcha think we'd have A LOT more achizophrenic shamans and monks? Just sayin... I don't think that's what schizophrenia is.

Meditation induced psychosis is a serious and well documented thing. I know because it happened to me.

There was a study done in India at psychatric hospitals and they found that 8% of patients were admitted because of practicing yoga and meditation incorrectly without guidence.

warnings are started in a very brief manner in the LOO:
Quote:11.7 Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf [Hitler]?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known [as] Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

35.4 Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary to re-cover what you have already given, but if you could complete that information it would be helpful.

Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green-ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.

Quote:48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Is there any brief query before we leave this instrument?

For me it is one of the greatest misgivings of the Ra and confederation material, as I believe it irresponsible for their main message to be that of encouraging meditation, without giving suffecient warning, guidence and support to prevent as they say "disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex".

RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie - AnthroHeart - 03-30-2020

I've never found a teacher that would work with me more than 2-3 months. And some don't even want to start.
I used to go for intensity, but nowadays I strive for balance.

When I meditate I sometimes work on my shadow, and allow it to come out and I give it love it needs.

I don't try to open or activate any chakras in particular.

There are a couple of people that may work with me, but more as a life coach thing.

I think I've come a long way, but I have further still to go.

Yeah, I think the Ra material made me go insane years ago. So much so what I got the strong impression
from Ra to stay away from them.

Even now my head and body is ringing from psychic pressure and it's a little dizzying,
so I'm working on grounding it. Closing down my chakras doesn't really work.
I recently was "blinded by the Light." when I pushed for too much intensity.
It's making me feel a little edgy and jumpy.
Going to focus on just resting.