Fourth Density Dream as a genie
10-05-2019, 09:08 AM,
Fourth Density Dream as a genie
I had a dream last night I was a genie in human form, and there was a 9 or so year old black boy I was giving wishes to.
I gave him the opportunity to be able to say anything to the whole world.
He asked what he should say. And I said that I would say "Hello everyone. You are loved unconditionally. Welcome to the fourth density."

Then I had the idea to have him wish that everyone became fourth density on Earth over the next week.
I got the vision that everyone became schizophrenic and freaked out, and that everyone died.
Their bodies couldn't handle the transition to 4th density and so in a way, if I had granted
a wish like that it would have killed everyone.

Would this happen if a genie granted a wish for it to be fourth-density for everyone (if genies were real)?
Would everyone freak out and die? Even if it were spaced out 10 years?

Is Schizophrenia actually seeing into the 4th density?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
ZW929
10-05-2019, 10:07 AM,
RE: Fourth Density Dream as a genie
Cool dream Indigo, you remember dreams quite well and also keep a spiritual view.

Hypotetically speaking, I think a geni would not understand what you exactly mean.

I can imagine some things of what 4th density is like, but it would still be very much biased from what I experience now (3rd density). So although I'd be wishing of 4th density, it would still be 3rd density, just a slightly different one to my imaginations.

Just thoughts.  Big Grin
10-05-2019, 06:59 PM,
No, I don't think that's what schizophrenia is. You ever see a schizophrenic monk? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there aint. s***, maybe there is. But if schizophrenia were a sign of 4D consciousness, dontcha think we'd have A LOT more achizophrenic shamans and monks? Just sayin... I don't think that's what schizophrenia is.
10-06-2019, 03:52 AM,
Schizophrenia [from Greek skhizein ‘to split’ + phrēn ‘mind’], in my view, is an attempt to cling to controversial thoughts, emotions, feelings or beliefs. For example, it may occur if you are attached to 4D pos and 4D neg thoughtforms simultaneously.
10-06-2019, 11:10 PM,
I feel Compassion from that. Thank you for sharing it candidly.

To me- the message is like- not giving people what they aren't ready for.

I'm not even sure I was ready for the Ra material (to this day) when I discovered it.

I don't think "schizophrenia" is an ideal state of being- its very painful for the individual.
The following 1 user Likes ZW929's post:
ada