Bring4th
Raising my Subdensity - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Raising my Subdensity (/showthread.php?tid=17730)

Raising my Subdensity - AnthroHeart - 11-05-2019

I've used meditation and energy work to clear blockages for the last 10-15 years.
I find that with this you slowly approach Creator.
There is more pressure of light and love on the field. It gets denser.
It's starting to get warm internally for me. I could go further though.
I'm starting to feel God's love too. It's not just bliss, I feel love and I want to kiss my mom's dog even out of happiness.
There's still internal resistance and slight discomforts when the light hits a blockage.
I'm slightly out of my comfort resting zone, reaching for more.

Do you think it's better to stay where it's warmer and keep pushing yourself?
Or should you stay back where you don't even feel God's love?
The light heat is burning away blockages and resistance slowly.

I have to be in a state of surrender because it's all flowing inward.

I think what's happening is I'm raising my subdensity. I feel it flowing in through the top of my head, so it's probably not just Kundalini.

I stay where my field is a little warm to get a small taste of God's love.

I let go of my attachment to anthros, realizing I was picking up on other people's love for them, and the tremendous energy behind that.
Not that I can't love them, but not be so attached. When I let go, I floated up more into a slightly more intense love/light and more heat.

This is just my experience. It might not be common.

RE: Raising my Subdensity - Kaaron - 11-07-2019

Go towards the pain
Embrace it...replace the fear with love.
Forgive all...there will be no resistance.

RE: Raising my Subdensity - RitaJC - 11-08-2019

Happy for you

RE: Raising my Subdensity - Ymarsakar - 11-08-2019

(11-05-2019, 03:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I've used meditation and energy work to clear blockages for the last 10-15 years.
I find that with this you slowly approach Creator.
There is more pressure of light and love on the field. It gets denser.
It's starting to get warm internally for me. I could go further though.
I'm starting to feel God's love too. It's not just bliss, I feel love and I want to kiss my mom's dog even out of happiness.
There's still internal resistance and slight discomforts when the light hits a blockage.
I'm slightly out of my comfort resting zone, reaching for more.

Do you think it's better to stay where it's warmer and keep pushing yourself?
Or should you stay back where you don't even feel God's love?
The light heat is burning away blockages and resistance slowly.

I have to be in a state of surrender because it's all flowing inward.

I think what's happening is I'm raising my subdensity. I feel it flowing in through the top of my head, so it's probably not just Kundalini.

I stay where my field is a little warm to get a small taste of God's love.

I let go of my attachment to anthros, realizing I was picking up on other people's love for them, and the tremendous energy behind that.
Not that I can't love them, but not be so attached. When I let go, I floated up more into a slightly more intense love/light and more heat.

This is just my experience. It might not be common.

If you want to be harvested, keep pushing. If you are satisfied with 3rd density learning rate, you can play it safe by not exploring the limits. Since 2012, energies are available to all for this work. Increasing sub density? Perhaps. Which chakra is blocked?

RE: Raising my Subdensity - AnthroHeart - 11-08-2019

I'm not doing this to be harvested (at least I don't think that was my intent). Thank you for your input on keep pushing to get harvested.
I'm already at the heart. Though I feel it also in my crown and 3rd eye. It is pushing fairly strongly on my heart too.

But there's like a block over my heart for some reason. Though that feels like it's going away. It's dissolving, sometimes a little painfully.

I have to be careful exploring limits, because one month the energy knocked me out for a few seconds. I don't know if that was psychosis,
but a shaman lady told me that psychosis was a possibility without me mentioning it to her. So I be sure to stay grounded.

It's challenging because it uncomfortably burns my resistance. It's also blissful, even moreso when I meditate deeply.

I can manifest the taste of anything. Like I've tasted our Logos, but I think each person that can psychically taste would taste it differently.
The taste of God is very personal to me. It's like manifesting something out of thin air that can feel solid or liquid but isn't solid or even visible. So I can ask like "what's the most delicious drink on Earth to me taste like?"
It can take anywhere from 3 seconds to over a minute to taste something. Right now it's taking awhile because I think I need more water. I learn a little about myself
through inquiry like this. I have to learn more psychic tastes though to really explore.

Thank you all who responded so far. I probably should have said I think I'm raising my sub-sub-density. It feels like it went from solar plexus to heart.
I still do get angry. I'm working through things, but I'm still moving forward.

RE: Raising my Subdensity - Ymarsakar - 11-08-2019

To indigo, i suggest the chi gong breathing by dr yang ming. Breathe in nose, lasting 3 to 15s. Breathe out through mouth. 10s or 25s. Longer is better. When inhale, belly expands first. Your block is not just heart, but root. You are a tree but flying by indigo power. This can cause problems. Anger is also a big no no for rainbow golden bodies. The reason is heart, solar plexus, indigo crown chakras are huge energy reactors. Your solar plexus may be weak. Anger is clouding the heart which needs clarity and peace. Your indigo is strong, but a strong indigo not balanced by the bottom chakras is like a live broken power wire. It will try grounding itself or blowing things up. Thus you need the breathing exercises to dump excess em9tions and thoughts.

There are 3 different cultivation methods for guts vs mind vs heart. Endless combinationsof the dao.

Your mind is the cpu. Your heart the monitor. Your gut solar yellow is the power supply and ground. All things must be balanced.

(11-08-2019, 08:16 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: To indigo, i suggest the chi gong breathing by dr yang ming. Breathe in nose, lasting 3 to 15s. Breathe out through mouth. 10s or 25s. Longer is better. When inhale, belly expands first. Your block is not just heart, but root. You are a tree but flying by indigo power. This can cause problems. Anger is also a big no no for rainbow golden bodies. The reason is heart, solar plexus, indigo crown chakras are huge energy reactors. Your solar plexus may be weak. Anger is clouding the heart which needs clarity and peace. Your indigo is strong, but a strong indigo not balanced by the bottom chakras is like a live broken power wire. It will try grounding itself or blowing things up. Thus you need the breathing exercises to dump excess em9tions and thoughts.

There are 3 different cultivation methods for guts vs mind vs heart. Endless combinationsof the dao.

Your mind is the cpu. Your heart the monitor. Your gut solar yellow is the power supply and ground. All things must be balanced.

Thank you. Yes there's a lot of inertia or backlog of spiritual pressure within my body that I've been releasing.
I'll do the breathing exercises. I'm learning to be more loving.

I am mostly in a state of surrender it feels like. Like I am in freefall with my balance letting the Universe balance me.

I kept trying to manifest things out of thin air, and that causes a lot of spiritual pressure within me too.

I'm going to do more releasing. It's just that as I release I tend to flow upward to more dense love/light, which can cause more energy to flow through my chakras.
And I don't want it to really get denser if there is still inertia.

I will definitely work on my lower ones. Thanks again for letting me know.

So do I surrender to the flow, or do I close down my chakras and restrict it?

It went from pulling inward to more flow than my chakras can handle and there's backlog pressure.

RE: Raising my Subdensity - AnthroHeart - 12-14-2019

I've been doing this since I first posted about it, increasing subdensity.

But in a channeling a 6th density being said that raising your density to go "home" is STS.

Is that true?

They said that knowledge is STS and love is STO.

Is it safe to continue raising my subdensity of my body/mind?

I don't want to be building negativity unknown and end up harvesting negative from being so dense.

They said that raising my density to be able to manifest things is STS. I'm not sure.

RE: Raising my Subdensity - Aion - 12-14-2019

There is an old convention in magic that distinguishes between what is considered "high magic" and "low magic". Low Magic has to do with predicting the future, magical powers, manifestation, shapeshifting, all those sorts of worldly magics. In Yoga magic powers are call 'siddhis' and they are considered to be intoxicating, addicting and one should beware pursuing them or using them because you can become addicted to them. In this view, those who become focused with obtaining them are missing the point. Siddhis can be a natural result of development of the soul, but to pursue Siddhis purely for themselves is considered self-serving and staying in a lower focus of consciousness because it causes one to plateau in spirit.

You will not go much further than you are while the attainment of siddhis is your focus, except further 'outwards' in to the realms of sorcery and astral glamour. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think sorcery is evil or STS per se, it depends entirely on how it's used, but the pursuit of power for the sake of power to create one's desire's is a classic 'evil magician' trope.

On the other hand, High Magic is that magic which brings us closer to our own souls, to connection with the Supreme and Unity and connects us to others with open hearts. It is that which reveals ourselves to ourselves and which works to resolve the many dualities within us. The focus here is thus connection with the Most High and the unveiling of the self. The self-knowledge that comes is seen as a function of connection rather than control or pursuit.

It sounds to me like you're not really going either way, you're kind of caught between the two.

Also, I wouldn't agree with "knowledge is STS and love is STO", that's a pretty primitive way of looking at it, but there is something there in that negatives are considered to pursue self-knowledge and power relentlessly, whereas the positive tends towards trying to raise up the self-knowledge and power in others, sometimes in lieu of themselves, but not always.

(12-14-2019, 04:53 PM)Aion Wrote: There is an old convention in magic that distinguishes between what is considered "high magic" and "low magic". Low Magic has to do with predicting the future, magical powers, manifestation, shapeshifting, all those sorts of worldly magics. In Yoga magic powers are call 'siddhis' and they are considered to be intoxicating, addicting and one should beware pursuing them or using them because you can become addicted to them. In this view, those who become focused with obtaining them are missing the point. Siddhis can be a natural result of development of the soul, but to pursue Siddhis purely for themselves is considered self-serving and staying in a lower focus of consciousness because it causes one to plateau in spirit.

You will not go much further than you are while the attainment of siddhis is your focus, except further 'outwards' in to the realms of sorcery and astral glamour. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think sorcery is evil or STS per se, it depends entirely on how it's used, but the pursuit of power for the sake of power to create one's desire's is a classic 'evil magician' trope.

On the other hand, High Magic is that magic which brings us closer to our own souls, to connection with the Supreme and Unity and connects us to others with open hearts. It is that which reveals ourselves to ourselves and which works to resolve the many dualities within us. The focus here is thus connection with the Most High and the unveiling of the self. The self-knowledge that comes is seen as a function of connection rather than control or pursuit.

It sounds to me like you're not really going either way, you're kind of caught between the two.

Also, I wouldn't agree with "knowledge is STS and love is STO", that's a pretty primitive way of looking at it, but there is something there in that negatives are considered to pursue self-knowledge and power relentlessly, whereas the positive tends towards trying to raise up the self-knowledge and power in others, sometimes in lieu of themselves, but not always.

Thank you Aion. Yes, you advised me in PM about pursuing these abilities. I must be frustrating to work with LOL.
Well I'm trying.

I'm not trying to build these abilities for their sake. Though I want to be able to use them if the opportunity comes up and is necessary.
I asked my higher self to program a talisman I have with its energy, so that I can attune to that better.

I'm going to work on not doing this just for gaining density or ability or "going home".

What do you think about working on our own ascension?

RE: Raising my Subdensity - Aion - 12-14-2019

I think you need to dig deeper, what are you actually seeking?

To be honest, it's hard not to see it that you just want to escape from being human.

I think getting more in touch with your humanity would do more for your progress than any 'subdensity' work or gaining of abilities.

(12-14-2019, 06:40 PM)Aion Wrote: I think you need to dig deeper, what are you actually seeking?

To be honest, it's hard not to see it that you just want to escape from being human.

I think getting more in touch with your humanity would do more for your progress than any 'subdensity' work or gaining of abilities.

I'm confused now.

Is it better to:

1) Surrender to the Universe and let it take me where it wants me to go?
2) Resist changing and be ok with where I am at now?

I have tried surrendering to the will of the Universe for awhile.
I have also tried resisting change and just being present and accepting myself.

If I am ok with where I'm at, does that mean I don't change?

Or is growth like this a paradox?

Anyway, just started meditating on Intelligent Infinity. I want to be able to show others how they can get there too.
Not focused on escaping, but just on touching God.

RE: Raising my Subdensity - Aion - 12-15-2019

I'm not sure it needs to be one or the other in that way. I don't think it's really possible to 'resist' change, only be in denial, and generally I don't think that's healthy. Sometimes it is part of the process like when grieving.

I don't think acceptance and change are so tied together. "Where you're at" is not a static thing, it is a dynamic thing which changes from day to day. So accepting the state of your life isn't really about your 'spiritual level' or what-have-you, it's more along the lines of being honest with yourself about your actual reality. Change comes and goes, that is the nature of a universe in motion, so it isn't better to do one or the other absolutes. It doesn't have to be in extremes.

If you ask me, it's more like surfing. It's not just a duality of surrender or resist, but rather there is an interplay. The universe provides the wave, but you need to provide the tension to ride the wave. Surrender to the universe enough to follow the path of least resistance, but do not passively follow, do so actively with your will at the ready.