Bring4th
Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density (/showthread.php?tid=17774)

Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Changa Mane - 11-27-2019

Ra states "At the 7th level or dimension, we shall. if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all."
Isn't the purpose of experience, for source to know itself and what it can be?
What point does it then have, that all memory is lost when a being reaches 7th density and joins consciousness with all? Then source consciousness doesn't gain one experience.

On another occasion, ra states: "We came to your peoples to give the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed: all that is forgotten is brought to light."

I don't know for some reason it makes me very sad, you don't get the memory of every being who made it to 7th density like i first thought, it's like aaall your eternal years before, that let to this, are just cut off. lost.

Can anybody shed light on this?  Heart

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - AnthroHeart - 11-27-2019

Sadhguru says that an enlightened person does not rely on memory. They are in the moment, and everything that comes to them comes right out of the collective consciousness or source field (my words). So we should not strive to live by memory, but by constant inspiration. Be open to the infinite intelligence that flows through you.

Would you take limited memory, or constant connection to infinite intelligence?

Live in the NOW. Do not look to past or future.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Changa Mane - 11-27-2019

(11-27-2019, 09:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Sadhguru says that an enlightened person does not rely on memory. They are in the moment, and everything that comes to them comes right out of the collective consciousness or source field (my words). So we should not strive to live by memory, but by constant inspiration. Be open to the infinite intelligence that flows through you.

Would you take limited memory, or constant connection to infinite intelligence?

Live in the NOW. Do not look to past or future.

THANKS!
Yeah, remembering something, that never changes. Without even being able to go back to it, doesn't seem too good to me.
You really made me view it from another perspective.
Love & Light Heart

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - AnthroHeart - 11-27-2019

You're welcome.

Remember, the past does not exist. So a memory is merely a thought.
I've learned this from other teachers, though I need to experience it firsthand.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-28-2019

Memory is only meaningful when things can change, when there is "before" and "after" in at least some sense.

In this world, in 3D, the "now" is very small, and almost everything seems to be in the past or in the future.

Time and space do not exist in 7D, since they come into being as laws of the cosmos structure it layer by layer and give rise to the lower densities.

When consciousness grows beyond the framework and boundaries of space and time, then all is in the consciousness, without before and after, and everything for which there could be a memory is instead lived at once.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Quan - 11-28-2019

(11-28-2019, 01:00 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: Memory is only meaningful when things can change, when there is "before" and "after" in at least some sense.

In this world, in 3D, the "now" is very small, and almost everything seems to be in the past or in the future.

Time and space do not exist in 7D, since they come into being as laws of the cosmos structure it layer by layer and give rise to the lower densities.

When consciousness grows beyond the framework and boundaries of space and time, then all is in the consciousness, without before and after, and everything for which there could be a memory is instead lived at once.

Fascinating topic, seems like key boxes are all ticked thank you all.

Excuse the intrusion, IndigoGeminiWolf i must comment on your profile pic- great choice Angel  Also found this one effective meditation one too the symbol of Rigpa.l

Oh an welcome to the Forum Changa Mane Smile

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - loostudent - 11-30-2019

According to Ra the 7th density is when mind/body/spirit totality is coming into consciousness. "The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness."

Quote:There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - unity100 - 12-10-2019

What is called memories in this context are events and states that pertain to this current universe. They are states of being in the current universe.

So they pertain to this particular episode of existence of infinity.

To move forward to the next octave, having to leave those behind seems to be a necessity. After all, while still being tied to the states and happenings in this octave, how can one move ahead in the next...

Additionally, since memories are states of existence that were the reality at a given point in the history of this particular universe in this particular octave, they will always be here in this universe in this particular octave. Going back in 'time' will allow the entity to observe this universe as how it 'was' back in this octave.

However, this universe is not in a state of 'was'. It always 'is'. It is a state inside infinity, a state of intelligent infinity. Like all the infinite states of intelligent infinity as we go forward, or backward.

Spiritual journey, the existence, is just a viewer whose viewpoint is limited moving through the states of infinity. We also call it 'time'.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Kaaron - 12-10-2019

It feels like a loss.
When you're in that moment...nothing here compares.
No sense of self, no then or next. Just now.
You are.
The rest...are distorted versions of that perfection.
Moments of saying "nah I'm not ready to merge yet".

I have reached this level once.
I had 2 kids n still didn't wanna come back.
Nothing compares and I've spent 20 years tryna get back there

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Someone from Far Away - 12-11-2019

Seventh Density and above is likely to be incomprehensible in this manner to us, i would more liken it to having every memory at once.

Of. Everyone.

Needless to say, from our current density, that kind of input is one of the few impossibilities of the universe.

And so is skipping all the way to seeing in seven dimensions from said density.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - AnthroHeart - 12-11-2019

(12-11-2019, 01:20 AM)Someone from Far Away Wrote: Seventh Density and above is likely to be incomprehensible in this manner to us, i would more liken it to having every memory at once.

Of. Everyone.

And comprehending every thought at once more easily than we can the concept of "I am".

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Loki - 12-11-2019

(12-11-2019, 01:20 AM)Someone from Far Away Wrote: Seventh Density and above is likely to be incomprehensible in this manner to us, i would more liken it to having every memory at once.

Of. Everyone.

Needless to say, from our current density, that kind of input is one of the few impossibilities of the universe.

Agreed.

Also in mid 6th density all mind/body/spirit complex memories are integrated with all the other versions of complexes from other timelines under the unique database (complex totality) of the higher self memories. After that point we of now stop existing as individual complexes and if we were to have some sort of identity understanding would not be able to figure out which of the higher self memories were belonging to us before that point.

In other words the memories are still there but what is lost is the concept of individual self.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - AnthroHeart - 12-11-2019

(12-11-2019, 09:41 AM)Loki Wrote:

Of. Everyone.

Agreed.

Also in mid 6th density all mind/body/spirit complex memories are integrated with all the other versions of complexes from other timelines under the unique database (complex totality) of the higher self memories. After that point we of now stop existing as individual complexes and if we were to have some sort of identity understanding would not be able to figure out which of the higher self memories were belonging to us before that point.

In other words the memories are still there but what is lost is the concept of individual self.

I think you can get a taste there in nonduality. Like when I'm meditating and fall asleep. It's not regular sleep.
I feel superconscious and blissed out, though not myself as I can best describe it. Though I am just an observer
and don't have a sense of I then. Not all the time though.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - loostudent - 12-14-2019

Quote:While I yet stood in my first cause, I had no God and was my own cause: then I wanted nothing and desired nothing, for I was bare being and the knower of myself in the enjoyment of truth. Then I wanted myself and wanted no other thing: what I wanted I was and what I was I wanted, and thus I was free of God and all things. But when I left my free will behind and received my created being, then I had a God. For before there were creatures, God was not 'God': He was That which He was. But when creatures came into existence and received their created being, then God was not 'God' in Himself He was 'God' in creatures.

/.../

A great master says that his breaking-through is nobler than his emanation, and this is true. When I flowed forth from God, all creatures declared, 'There is a God'; but this cannot make me blessed, for with this I acknowledge myself as a creature. But in my breakingthrough, where I stand free of my own will, of God's will, of all His works, and of God himself, then I am above all creatures and am neither God nor creature, but I am that which I was and shall remain for evermore. There I shall receive an imprint that will raise me above all the angels. By this imprint I shall gain such wealth that I shall not be content with God inasmuch as He is God, or with all His divine works: for this breaking-through guarantees to me that I and God are one. Then I am what I was, then I neither wax nor wane, for then I am an unmoved cause that moves all things. Here, God finds no place in man, for man by his poverty wins for himself what he has eternally been and shall eternally remain. Here, God is one with the spirit, and that is the strictest poverty one can find.

If anyone cannot understand this sermon, he need not worry. For so long as a man is not equal to this truth, he cannot understand my words, for this is a naked truth which has come direct from the heart of God. That we may so live as to experience it eternally, may God help us. Amen.

(Meister Eckhart: Sermon - Blessed are the poor in spirit)

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Ankh - 12-15-2019

(11-27-2019, 09:10 PM)Changa Mane Wrote: Ra states "At the 7th level or dimension, we shall. if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all."
What point does it then have, that all memory is lost when a being reaches 7th density and joins consciousness with all? Then source consciousness doesn't gain one experience.

On another occasion, Ra states: "We came to your peoples to give the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed: all that is forgotten is brought to light."

I don't know for some reason it makes me very sad, you don't get the memory of every being who made it to 7th density like i first thought, it's like aaall your eternal years before, that let to this, are just cut off. lost.

In my understanding it says that in 7D we will become one with *all*. Maybe you are focusing too much on the "thus having no memory" part instead of what comes next, which is *existing in all*? Having memory means that something has happened and one is remembering it. Perhaps in 7D, which is the density of foreverness, there is only now, so all your memories become here and now. I don't think that you will loose any memory in 7D, they will just become in 3D terms unexplainable way "here and now". You will become them all, at once, in the now.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Diana - 12-15-2019

(12-15-2019, 01:37 AM)Ankh Wrote: ...

Hi Ankh! I don't pay the closest attention, but I haven't seen you around here for a while. Hope you are doing great. Smile

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Ankh - 12-15-2019

(12-15-2019, 11:59 AM)Diana Wrote: Hi Ankh! I don't pay the closest attention, but I haven't seen you around here for a while. Hope you are doing great. Smile

Hi Diana! I haven't been here for a while, but great to see you and others "again". Smile I'm doing very good! Thank you. Hope you are doing great too! Smile

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Diana - 12-15-2019

(12-15-2019, 01:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: Hi Diana! I haven't been here for a while, but great to see you and others "again". Smile I'm doing very good! Thank you. Hope you are doing great too! Smile

I'm good. So happy to see you around. Smile

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - AnthroHeart - 12-15-2019

Great to see you here too Ankh.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Ankh - 12-16-2019

Thank you, guys! Smile Heart

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - meadow-foreigner - 12-20-2019

(11-27-2019, 09:10 PM)Changa Mane Wrote: Ra states "At the 7th level or dimension, we shall. if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all."

On another occasion, Ra states: "We came to your peoples to give the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed: all that is forgotten is brought to light."

It was once said by a source from the service to self path that there is a headquarters in Saturn that is actually on Eighth Density. So, if such structure exists, it's just a matter of ongoing evolution.

My personal opinion is that you learn to give life in other means once you complete this octave, such as becoming a planetary consciousness and evolving endlessly. Eventually you would "host" a Universe in the macro scale.

You could co-create the reality in a more active way. I believe that's the whole point of existence: not to simply follow the path but to go where there's no path and leave a trail.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - unity100 - 01-07-2020

(12-10-2019, 11:47 PM)Kaaron Wrote: It feels like a loss.

You cant reach out to the infinite while clinging to a subset of that infinite.

You leave behind a subset of everything. You expand into all of everything.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - Ankh - 01-17-2020

(01-07-2020, 11:19 AM)unity100 Wrote:

I would rather say that instead of leaving this subset, you become it, and everything else too. There is no loss.

RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density - unity100 - 01-30-2020

(01-17-2020, 04:43 PM)Ankh Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 11:19 AM)unity100 Wrote:

I would rather say that instead of leaving this subset, you become it, and everything else too. There is no loss.

In the sense that one moves on to a larger plane of existence, surely so.

But in the simplified sense, its like leaving behind a book that was read multiple times. One cant pick up a new book without putting down what was already read.