Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density
11-27-2019, 09:10 PM,
Sad  Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density
Ra states "At the 7th level or dimension, we shall. if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all."
Isn't the purpose of experience, for source to know itself and what it can be?
What point does it then have, that all memory is lost when a being reaches 7th density and joins consciousness with all? Then source consciousness doesn't gain one experience.

On another occasion, Ra states: "We came to your peoples to give the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed: all that is forgotten is brought to light."

I don't know for some reason it makes me very sad, you don't get the memory of every being who made it to 7th density like i first thought, it's like aaall your eternal years before, that let to this, are just cut off. lost.

Can anybody shed light on this?  Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Changa Mane's post:
Quan
11-27-2019, 09:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 09:15 PM by Great Central Sun.)
RE: Do we really loose all of our memories, once we reach 7th density
Sadhguru says that an enlightened person does not rely on memory. They are in the moment, and everything that comes to them comes right out of the collective consciousness or source field (my words). So we should not strive to live by memory, but by constant inspiration. Be open to the infinite intelligence that flows through you.

Would you take limited memory, or constant connection to infinite intelligence?

Live in the NOW. Do not look to past or future.

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
The following 2 users Like Great Central Sun's post:
KitC, Quan
11-27-2019, 09:22 PM,
(11-27-2019, 09:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  Sadhguru says that an enlightened person does not rely on memory. They are in the moment, and everything that comes to them comes right out of the collective consciousness or source field (my words). So we should not strive to live by memory, but by constant inspiration. Be open to the infinite intelligence that flows through you.

Would you take limited memory, or constant connection to infinite intelligence?

Live in the NOW. Do not look to past or future.

THANKS!
Yeah, remembering something, that never changes. Without even being able to go back to it, doesn't seem too good to me.
You really made me view it from another perspective.
Love & Light Heart
The following 1 user Likes Changa Mane's post:
Quan
11-27-2019, 10:48 PM,
You're welcome.

Remember, the past does not exist. So a memory is merely a thought.
I've learned this from other teachers, though I need to experience it firsthand.

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
The following 1 user Likes Great Central Sun's post:
Quan
11-28-2019, 01:00 AM,
Memory is only meaningful when things can change, when there is "before" and "after" in at least some sense.

In this world, in 3D, the "now" is very small, and almost everything seems to be in the past or in the future.

Time and space do not exist in 7D, since they come into being as laws of the cosmos structure it layer by layer and give rise to the lower densities.

When consciousness grows beyond the framework and boundaries of space and time, then all is in the consciousness, without before and after, and everything for which there could be a memory is instead lived at once.
The following 4 users Like Asolsutsesvyl's post:
kristina, loostudent, Nau7ik, Quan
11-28-2019, 02:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 02:38 AM by Quan.)
(11-28-2019, 01:00 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote:  Memory is only meaningful when things can change, when there is "before" and "after" in at least some sense.

In this world, in 3D, the "now" is very small, and almost everything seems to be in the past or in the future.

Time and space do not exist in 7D, since they come into being as laws of the cosmos structure it layer by layer and give rise to the lower densities.

When consciousness grows beyond the framework and boundaries of space and time, then all is in the consciousness, without before and after, and everything for which there could be a memory is instead lived at once.

Fascinating topic, seems like key boxes are all ticked thank you all.

Excuse the intrusion, IndigoGeminiWolf i must comment on your profile pic- great choice Angel  Also found this one effective meditation one too the symbol of Rigpa.l

Oh an welcome to the Forum Changa Mane Smile
11-30-2019, 08:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 08:19 AM by loostudent.)
According to Ra the 7th density is when mind/body/spirit totality is coming into consciousness. "The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness."

Quote:There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.
------------
Grace to you and peace from God our Father.