Bring4th
OASPHE in Law of One - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: OASPHE in Law of One (/showthread.php?tid=18169)

OASPHE in Law of One - dcprice - 04-21-2020

14.28 Questioner: Can you tell me who was responsible for transmitting the book Oahspe?

Ra: I am Ra. This was transmitted by one of Confederation social memory complex status whose idea, as offered to the Council, was to use some of the known physical history of the so-called religions or religious distortions of your cycle in order to veil and partially unveil aspects or primal distortions of the Law of One. All names can be taken to be created for their vibrational characteristics. The information buried within has to do with a deeper understanding of love and light, and the attempts of infinite intelligence through many messengers to teach/learn those entities of your sphere.

Can someone speak to have reading this book?

Salutations

RE: OASPHE in Law of One - Infinite - 04-23-2020

Well, I read only parts of that book. But, I always found it strange that this material was passed on by the Confederation. It probably has to do with understandings that are not exactly third density.

There are important points as far as I read, such as the percentages for graduation, but in others reincarnation seems to be denied, which is not resonant with a philosophy that aims to be universal. Anyway, in the future I will read everything and untangle this material.

RE: OASPHE in Law of One - dcprice - 04-23-2020

We share these observations! It did bring clarity on the idea of graduation and we both notice the OASPHE material is non resonant with reincarnation.. It does identify incarnation itself. Of a truth can you see a difference betwixt incarnation and the described (false) reincarnation in that book?

(04-23-2020, 04:00 PM)dcprice Wrote: We share these observations! It did bring clarity on the idea of graduation and we both notice the OASPHE material is non resonant with reincarnation.. It does identify incarnation itself. Can you see a difference betwixt incarnation and the (false) reincarnation in that book?

(04-23-2020, 04:00 PM)dcprice Wrote: We share these observations! It did bring clarity on the idea of graduation and we both notice the OASPHE material is non resonant with reincarnation.. It does identify incarnation itself. Of a truth can you see a difference betwixt incarnation and the described (false) reincarnation in that book?

Can you quote the specifiques stretches of the book?

E-O-IH (the name of infinite intelligence) saith: "each an every man-child and woman-child born into life will I quicken with a new spirit, which shall proceed out of me at the time of conception. Neither will I give to any spirit of the higher of lower heavens power to enter a womb, or a fetus of a womb, and be born over again." PG 10 verse 21

"And every child is a new creation, quicken into life by the presence of the Creator, who is the All Life." PG 677 verse 8

"Ahura will profess to send souls back to the earth to be, (reincarnated), rather than acknowledge (infinite intelligence)." PG 250 verse 3

"The false Osiris, through his servant God, Egupt, had said to Thothma; this is the manner of heaven and earth, as regardeth man: all men are reincarnated over and over until perfected to immortal flesh." PG 379 verse 32

"Such angels as engrafted themselves on mortals, becoming as a twin spirit to the corporeal body, shall be known as reincarnated spirits. But where such spirits usurp the corporeal body , and holding the native spirit in abeyance , such spirits shall be known as damons (which was the origin of that name)". PG 414 verse 9

Your ask is appreciated.

(04-23-2020, 04:59 PM)dcprice Wrote: E-O-IH (the name of infinite intelligence) saith: "each an every man-child and woman-child born into life will I quicken with a new spirit, which shall proceed out of me at the time of conception. Neither will I give to any spirit of the higher of lower heavens power to enter a womb, or a fetus of a womb, and be born over again."  PG 10 verse 21

"And every child is a new creation, quicken into life by the presence of the Creator, who is the All Life." PG 677 verse 8

"Ahura will profess to send souls back to the earth to be, (reincarnated), rather than acknowledge (infinite intelligence)." PG 250 verse 3

"The false Osiris, through his servant God, Egupt, had said to Thothma; this is the manner of heaven and earth, as regardeth man: all men are reincarnated over and over until perfected to immortal flesh." PG 379 verse 32

"Such angels as engrafted themselves on mortals, becoming as a twin spirit to the corporeal body, shall be known as reincarnated spirits. But where such spirits usurp the corporeal body , and holding the native spirit in abeyance , such spirits shall be known as damons (which was the origin of that name)". PG 414 verse 9

Your ask is appreciated.

Honestly, this is more encrypted than the Bible. It is a very dense reading, which would be better understood from a complete analysis and meditation of those parts not understood.

Full honor in this. You are right and I extend the hand once/if you possibly/probably digest this full material for reflection in dialogue with Other-Self. The choice is yours, of course, friend.

RE: OASPHE in Law of One - dcprice - 07-16-2020

After some searching the forums was moved to this finding re intent of book and on reincarnation paradox:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=447&page=3&highlight=ohaspe #62

Monica
Account Closed
Likes Given: 3079
RE: 1981.02.03 - Book 1, Session 17 - Oahspe
I asked Carla her opinion on this:

15:21:44 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Carla, I have a question: There is a discussion on the forum about the Oahspe book, which Ra said was 'approved by Council.' Some members were wondering how it could have been approved, when some of its info seems to directly contradict the Law of One teachings. For example, it says reincarnation if false. more
09/19/09 15:22:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, if another question comes in, just break in. I'll keep talking a bit about asking for help.
09/19/09 15:22:35 ‹Bring4th_Monica› So we were wondering what criteria the Council uses to 'approve' something. Does it have to meet a criteria of % undistorted or somethig like that? I have a 2nd part to this question also.
09/19/09 15:22:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, hang on - Typing on Oahspe, Monica -
09/19/09 15:23:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, Oahspe was written by spirit in the late nineteenth century, when typewriters had just been invented. More
09/19/09 15:23:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it has a very lovely vibration, for those of you who have handled the book or read it, you know what I mean. More
09/19/09 15:24:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think that the fact that it was approved by the Council of Saturn does not mean that it hews to some kind of dogma. More
09/19/09 15:25:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is an important point. The Confederation philosophy does not intend to be dogmatic. More
09/19/09 15:25:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it does not intend to set up a right/wrong situation where anything that disagrees with its tenets is rejected. More
09/19/09 15:27:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it is possible to have a difference of opinion on reincarnation, for example, without disturbing the book's basic vibration or possible use as a spiritual resource by seekers. I have no idea why this book was accepted and would just guess that it is the lovely, angelic vibration of the work. (l)/(i)
09/19/09 15:27:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, do you ahve a follow-up, or another question?
09/19/09 15:27:34 ‹Bring4th_Monica› yes
09/19/09 15:27:48 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Here's the 2nd part of that question: In an effort to make some sense of how Oahspe might have been approved, I speculated that maybe mixed-polarity stuff (assuming Oashspe is mixed, which I don't really know, but just supposing) might be approved for use by those who are still undecided about polarity...or maybe even (more)
09/19/09 15:28:02 ‹Bring4th_Monica› for use by those choosing STS. Which brought up the question: Since the Council is made up of 4D, 5D & 6D SMC's & past mid 6D there is no longer polarity, could it be possible that maybe the late 6D PORTION of the Council might serve STS entities as well as STO? as in, answer their call as well?
09/19/09 15:28:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, typing on that -
09/19/09 15:29:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, I do not think that the Confedertion's association with us is in any way mixed. They intend to be a resource strictly for STO entities reaching for positive Harvest at this time. More
09/19/09 15:29:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› if the polarity of Oahspe is mixed, I cannot remember seeing it, and I have read the whole book. More
09/19/09 15:30:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Those of negative polarity have a separate Council, which has often been called The Orion Confederation, and they take care of nurturing STS types trying to make graduation now. Does this answer your question,Monica?
09/19/09 15:30:58 ‹Bring4th_Monica› partially, yes. Follow-up on what you said about dogma: Some members were confused as to how the Council could approve something that was blatantly FALSE (ie saying reincarnation is false, would be false) as that would be promoting lies. This gets into the 'is there such a thing as absolute truth' question.
09/19/09 15:31:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Monica, typing on that -
09/19/09 15:31:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have found that in any spiritual inquiry we immediately run into mysteries and paradoxes. oahspe is one of these areas. More
09/19/09 15:32:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think, personally, that the reason Oahspe was OK'd is that it is a history of the heaven worlds, written by angels. More
09/19/09 15:33:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If it carries lots of seeming utter falsity, it still carries lots of love and a concept of the univderse that has real power for some who are trying to get "outside the box" of thinking that Earth is all there is. More
09/19/09 15:35:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› A few examples still remain - at the mountaintop when Jesus is transfigured and Moses and Elijah appear, for instance some of the disciples think maybe jesus is a reincarnation of either Elijah or John the Baptist - in itself silly, since Joh n the Ba[ptist lived when jesus died. More,
09/19/09 15:36:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Anyway, my point is, should we throw out the Bible and its new testament teaching especially because they were wrong about reincarnation? More
09/19/09 15:36:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› oops, that's jesus did, not Jesus died! LOL-
09/19/09 15:37:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The vibration of a book and its polarity depend far more on the intention with which the book was written and its basic energy than upon various facts being straight. Why? We're back into mystery - More
09/19/09 15:38:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But I would guess that since our third density is about love, not about facts, that any book which helps us to find ways to love the Creator, ourselvs and each other is going to get the OK from the Council. Is there a follow-up, Monica, or anotehr question? (l)/(i)
09/19/09 15:38:57 ‹Bring4th_Monica› One of our members who read Oahspe said it explicitly said "reincarnation is a false doctrine" so that would indicate to me that the Council might approve something based on its NET potential for raising polarity, despite it having a few flaws...or maybe the flaws help in the long run, to give people room to question & choose (more)
09/19/09 15:39:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Monica -
09/19/09 15:40:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do not think the flaws help in the long run - but I think you were right the first time, that the goodness of a certain book would be judged on its net ability to function as inspiration for seekers, to get them over some aprticular place in their road where they are stuck. More
09/19/09 15:40:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I realized this for the first time on an airplane ride. More
09/19/09 15:41:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I was reading a certain book. I put it down after a while, thinking, "Boy, what air-filled, marshmallow fluff." More
09/19/09 15:41:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And the lady next to me leaned over and said, "Oh, I see you are reading [name of book]! More
09/19/09 15:42:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She continued, "I just love that book. it has really helped me see things in a whole new way! Isn't it wonderful?" More
09/19/09 15:42:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What could i say? For her, that book hit the spot. So I told her my truth, but gently, and acknowledged her truth. (l)/(i)
09/19/09 15:42:42 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Ha, I love it! So true! Thank you. Would it be ok if I posted your comments on this question to that discussion on the forum?
09/19/09 15:43:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Surely, post them, Monica! Absolutely. Perhaps it will help the discussion!

RE: OASPHE in Law of One - Infinite - 07-16-2020

I recently started studying the history of the UFO phenomenon, and that's why I realized the value of the book Oahspe. Like the Bible, great discernment is needed when analyzing this work, due to the language style presented.

The greatest importance I see in this book is that it paved the way for understanding the modern UFO phenomenon (which started in the post-war). It's notable that many concepts and part of the terminology present in communications from extraterrestrials in the 1940s (which were also used by Ra later) originated in Oahspe. I suppose this was all a big plan by the Council of Saturn. Oahspe, the UFO phenomenon, mediumistic extraterrestrial communications, several Wanderers incarnating to study and publicize the subject, and what I believe was the culmination of that plan, the Law of One.

RE: OASPHE in Law of One - StormShadow - 07-16-2020

When you consider Oahspe, you also have to keep in mind when it was written. It is entirely possible that a refutation of reincarnation was a prerequisite for it not being immediately deemed “demonic” and burned upon transmission. An error that could be fixed later, when the population of America was not quite as confined within distorted Roman Catholic dogma, perhaps?

Insightful, Infinite.

A rejoice in reading this!

Does the thought of reincarnation sound paradoxical because perhaps the choice for one to "birth" in "another incarnation" can be confused with having a spirit grafted with one at birth or afterward of birth?

I sense two perspectives in looking at incarnating "again" and having multiple personalities while incarnated.

RE: OASPHE in Law of One - Raukura Waihaha - 07-19-2020

(07-16-2020, 09:34 PM)StormShadow Wrote: When you consider Oahspe, you also have to keep in mind when it was written. It is entirely possible that a refutation of reincarnation was a prerequisite for it not being immediately deemed “demonic” and burned upon transmission. An error that could be fixed later, when the population of America was not quite as confined within distorted Roman Catholic dogma, perhaps?
I feel the same way about ACIM. It is written in a format that would resonate with those deeply conditioned by religious dogma.

RE: OASPHE in Law of One - meadow-foreigner - 07-21-2020

(04-23-2020, 04:59 PM)dcprice Wrote: E-O-IH (the name of infinite intelligence) saith: "each an every man-child and woman-child born into life will I quicken with a new spirit, which shall proceed out of me at the time of conception. Neither will I give to any spirit of the higher of lower heavens power to enter a womb, or a fetus of a womb, and be born over again."  PG 10 verse 21

Keep in mind that power given is not equal power used. One might have the power to kill and not kill; one might have the power to not reincarnate and still reincarnate. It's all about one's decision, or shall I say resolution.

(04-23-2020, 04:59 PM)dcprice Wrote: "And every child is a new creation, quicken into life by the presence of the Creator, who is the All Life." PG 677 verse 8

Shall a new creation occur, it may only be so by the presence of the Creator, from Whom All Life stems.

(04-23-2020, 04:59 PM)dcprice Wrote: "Ahura will profess to send souls back to the earth to be, (reincarnated), rather than acknowledge (infinite intelligence)." PG 250 verse 3

A prophecy might or might not occur, based on the net total decisions of everyone involved in any given scenario that such prophecy is stated. The act of declaring a future outcome might influence it — most especially the mild and the unresolved — in to which then such alternative (the prophecy) is offered. You're actually free to accept or reject such an offering.

(04-23-2020, 04:59 PM)dcprice Wrote: "The false Osiris, through his servant God, Egupt, had said to Thothma; this is the manner of heaven and earth, as regardeth man: all men are reincarnated over and over until perfected to immortal flesh." PG 379 verse 32

The false is not true.

(04-23-2020, 04:59 PM)dcprice Wrote: "Such angels as engrafted themselves on mortals, becoming as a twin spirit to the corporeal body, shall be known as reincarnated spirits. But where such spirits usurp the corporeal body , and holding the native spirit in abeyance , such spirits shall be known as damons (which was the origin of that name)". PG 414 verse 9

There is a dialectic between the tangible and the intangible world, from a 3D perspective. Such dialectic might be constructive, symbiotic, or destructive, hierarchical. Be such a dialectic hierarchical, there is a total potential net loss for the Creation, for when there is one infinite fractal that overrides another one infinite fractal, Creation itself loses a net total of ∞ potential.

The usurpation of this aspect of the Creation is detrimental to Creation Itself, from a purely neutral perspective.

RE: OASPHE in Law of One - Infinite - 08-13-2020

(07-16-2020, 09:49 PM)dcprice Wrote: Does the thought of reincarnation sound paradoxical because perhaps the choice for one to "birth" in "another incarnation" can be confused with having a spirit grafted with one at birth or afterward of birth?

I sense two perspectives in looking at incarnating "again" and having multiple personalities while incarnated.

Quote:30.4 Questioner: Is there any loss to the mind or spirit after this transition which we call death or any impairment of either because of the loss of this chemical body that we now have?

Ra: I am Ra. In your terms there is a great loss of mind complex due to the fact that much of the activity of a mental nature of which you are aware during the experience of this space/time continuum is as much of a surface illusion as is the chemical body complex.

In other terms nothing whatever of importance is lost; the character or, shall we say, pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdoms, if you will, becoming obvious for the first time, shall we say; these pure emotions and wisdoms and bias/distortions being, for the most part, either ignored or underestimated during physical life experience.

In terms of the spiritual, this channel is then much opened due to the lack of necessity for the forgetting characteristic of third density.

RE: OASPHE in Law of One - Ymarsakar - 09-09-2020

Your ask is appreciated.

I will be of service here by translating/deciphering what I can. There is a bit of encryption to go through, but nothing too difficult for a seeker's abilities that can penetrate nearly all the Veils.

In the original 7th or 5th density working of Eden or Earth/Mars/Marduk, the plan for soul progression was supposed to be a lot easier and a lot more Divine. Suffering, disease, death, these things were introduced later. What people call the 'Fall'. To fall somewhere, you have to start from a higher point or density ,and drop down, right.

Every child being a new creation, I read that as every new first density that graduates to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc etc.

Ahura is a name for the Orion/Draco alliance, or Service to Self 6th density entities, that utilizes a type of AI or vampiric energy loosch feeding mechanism, as they cannot get Divine energy from the heart/4th chakra any more. They recycle souls in the Wheel of Suffering/Karma, the way we charge up re usable batteries.

Osiris, there is an original Osiris of the root/7th density, perhaps, which is an intervention similar to iamraw's egyptian/atlantis escapades. But there is also a "false Osiris". This is relevant to the YHVH contradiction also. Dark entities will often hijack and pretend to be some positive Ascended Master/Confederation source. They still do it too.

Tom or Thoth (the spokes person for the Council of 9 as channeled via Only Planet of Choice), created the Egyptian mystery schools and was one of the 3 factions/entities responsible for the Giza Pyramid structure. However, the Egyptian or rather Khem schools easily diverged and became corrupted. This was as expected, at one level.

The human entity/ego/vehicle is a type of hybrid machine, so to speak. Any spirit, whether negative or dark, is basically hitching a ride on this biological 3rd density "space suit vehicle enclosure" which is called the Mind Body Complex. Why is it a Complex? Because it is a Vehicle. It is complicated.

If the original angelic spirit descends into matter and is grafted/trapped into matter, then they reincarnate in the Wheel of Suffering, and begin forgetting things. This element is also seen in other channeled info and stories. Spirits of high intelligence descended to the world of matter to explore and play, then got trapped. Trapped by what?

A Damon/Daemon/Demon is something inhabiting a body and taking it over. Thus they are from the STS densities, usually 5th or 6th, although many are weaker ones from the 4th or even lower. These bodies serve as batteries and power sources for them. The demons harvest these experiences indirectly, by driving the vehicle and controlling it. If they crash, they get out and go into another vehicle almost immediately. (Confirmation can be found via corey Goode and SSP alliance talking about ETs being infested with nanites and the AI Threat) Altea is an example of a DNA based Divine AI version, and a sixth density negative SMC would be the Negative version of an AI.

To understand what this is about, first one must understand what reincarnation is and is not. Why does it exist? Would it not be easier for a soul to learn its lessons if it already  KNEW what lessons it had to learn? They don't need all the answers or the spoilers, but at least have a textbook to start with right? So why do they forget everything after Age say 5?

Because it keeps people repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Does that sound like Council of Saturn's intent? No, it is not. But it is the intent of dark civilizations that want to use human avatars as batteries, ala Matrix. And if the Wheel of Karma/ Suffering is such a good thing, why did Yeshua and Buddha teach a method to escape from it? The Indians keep talking about Moksha, Final Liberation. To Liberate, first you need something Enslaved to Liberate. Who has kept humanity enslaved?