OASPHE in Law of One
04-21-2020, 10:18 PM,
OASPHE in Law of One
14.28 Questioner: Can you tell me who was responsible for transmitting the book Oahspe?

Ra: I am Ra. This was transmitted by one of Confederation social memory complex status whose idea, as offered to the Council, was to use some of the known physical history of the so-called religions or religious distortions of your cycle in order to veil and partially unveil aspects or primal distortions of the Law of One. All names can be taken to be created for their vibrational characteristics. The information buried within has to do with a deeper understanding of love and light, and the attempts of infinite intelligence through many messengers to teach/learn those entities of your sphere.

Can someone speak to have reading this book?

Salutations
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2020, 11:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 11:03 AM by Infinite.)
RE: OASPHE in Law of One
Well, I read only parts of that book. But, I always found it strange that this material was passed on by the Confederation. It probably has to do with understandings that are not exactly third density.

There are important points as far as I read, such as the percentages for graduation, but in others reincarnation seems to be denied, which is not resonant with a philosophy that aims to be universal. Anyway, in the future I will read everything and untangle this material.
The following 1 user Likes Infinite's post:
dcprice
04-23-2020, 04:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 04:11 PM by dcprice.)
We share these observations! It did bring clarity on the idea of graduation and we both notice the OASPHE material is non resonant with reincarnation.. It does identify incarnation itself. Of a truth can you see a difference betwixt incarnation and the described (false) reincarnation in that book?
04-23-2020, 04:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 04:11 PM by dcprice.)
(04-23-2020, 04:00 PM)dcprice Wrote:  We share these observations! It did bring clarity on the idea of graduation and we both notice the OASPHE material is non resonant with reincarnation.. It does identify incarnation itself. Can you see a difference betwixt incarnation and the (false) reincarnation in that book?
04-23-2020, 04:50 PM,
(04-23-2020, 04:00 PM)dcprice Wrote:  We share these observations! It did bring clarity on the idea of graduation and we both notice the OASPHE material is non resonant with reincarnation.. It does identify incarnation itself. Of a truth can you see a difference betwixt incarnation and the described (false) reincarnation in that book?

Can you quote the specifiques stretches of the book?
04-23-2020, 04:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 08:26 PM by dcprice.)
E-O-IH (the name of infinite intelligence) saith: "each an every man-child and woman-child born into life will I quicken with a new spirit, which shall proceed out of me at the time of conception. Neither will I give to any spirit of the higher of lower heavens power to enter a womb, or a fetus of a womb, and be born over again." PG 10 verse 21

"And every child is a new creation, quicken into life by the presence of the Creator, who is the All Life." PG 677 verse 8

"Ahura will profess to send souls back to the earth to be, (reincarnated), rather than acknowledge (infinite intelligence)." PG 250 verse 3

"The false Osiris, through his servant God, Egupt, had said to Thothma; this is the manner of heaven and earth, as regardeth man: all men are reincarnated over and over until perfected to immortal flesh." PG 379 verse 32

"Such angels as engrafted themselves on mortals, becoming as a twin spirit to the corporeal body, shall be known as reincarnated spirits. But where such spirits usurp the corporeal body , and holding the native spirit in abeyance , such spirits shall be known as damons (which was the origin of that name)". PG 414 verse 9

Your ask is appreciated.
04-23-2020, 08:35 PM,
(04-23-2020, 04:59 PM)dcprice Wrote:  E-O-IH (the name of infinite intelligence) saith: "each an every man-child and woman-child born into life will I quicken with a new spirit, which shall proceed out of me at the time of conception. Neither will I give to any spirit of the higher of lower heavens power to enter a womb, or a fetus of a womb, and be born over again."  PG 10 verse 21

"And every child is a new creation, quicken into life by the presence of the Creator, who is the All Life." PG 677 verse 8

"Ahura will profess to send souls back to the earth to be, (reincarnated), rather than acknowledge (infinite intelligence)." PG 250 verse 3

"The false Osiris, through his servant God, Egupt, had said to Thothma; this is the manner of heaven and earth, as regardeth man: all men are reincarnated over and over until perfected to immortal flesh." PG 379 verse 32

"Such angels as engrafted themselves on mortals, becoming as a twin spirit to the corporeal body, shall be known as reincarnated spirits. But where such spirits usurp the corporeal body , and holding the native spirit in abeyance , such spirits shall be known as damons (which was the origin of that name)". PG 414 verse 9

Your ask is appreciated.

Honestly, this is more encrypted than the Bible. It is a very dense reading, which would be better understood from a complete analysis and meditation of those parts not understood.
04-23-2020, 08:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 08:41 PM by dcprice.)
Full honor in this. You are right and I extend the hand once/if you possibly/probably digest this full material for reflection in dialogue with Other-Self. The choice is yours, of course, friend.
The following 1 user Likes dcprice's post:
Infinite