Bring4th
Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form (/showthread.php?tid=18193)

Pages: 1 2

Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Infinite - 04-28-2020

Quote:12.11 Questioner: Does that also apply to answering who was contacting the group that I originally was in, [in] 1962?

Ra: I am Ra. This query may be answered. The group contacted was the Confederation.

12.12 Questioner: Did they have any of their craft in our area at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. There was no craft. There was a thought-form.

Would anyone have any idea what the difference between ships and thought forms would be? If at higher densities the entities shape the ships by thought, I cannot see much difference between the two.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - flow - 04-28-2020

i got the impression higher densities entities no longer need any advanced, but still physical craft to travel through space. but for the sake of a third density viewer they can adopt more appropriate and comprehensible form. (imho)

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - sillypumpkins - 04-28-2020

I don't think there is much difference between the two to our human eye, so to speak. Though there does seem to be a metaphysical difference in a sense.......

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Navaratna - 04-28-2020

Thanks for your reply

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - flofrog - 04-29-2020

Probably no difference Infinite. But perhaps a slight one in 3D vision ?

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Infinite - 05-07-2020

(04-29-2020, 12:04 AM)flofrog Wrote: Probably no difference Infinite.  But perhaps a slight one in 3D vision ?

Well, that seems to be the case (I had forgotten about that passage):

Quote:The vehicle or craft is that thought-form upon which our concentration may function as motivator. We would not choose to use our mind/body/spirit complexes as the focus for such a working.
(51.4)

If it's not a contradiction with the answer I presented at the opening of this thread, perhaps Ra meant that it was not a 3D materialized ship, but just a kind of hologram.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Navaratna - 05-07-2020

There's a lot of odd readings about the planet Saturn preventing entities from reaching Earth which you'll see if you search the term "quarantine" or "Saturn" in the Law of One.

Saturn corresponds to third density, and the Navratna as jewel number 3 represented by a blue sapphire. Blue sapphire amplifies the positive influences of Saturn and counters the negative ones. That's the idea of each jewel in the pattern.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18220

There's a relatively new song by Marilyn Manson called Saturnalia. It turns out it was a Roman festival which might have influenced the celebration of Christmas. There's videos on youtube and elsewhere providing context.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - sillypumpkins - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 04:54 PM)Infinite Wrote: If it's not a contradiction with the answer I presented at the opening of this thread, perhaps Ra meant that it was not a 3D materialized ship, but just a kind of hologram.

That's partly how I view it Infinite.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Louisabell - 05-07-2020

Ships are engineered and thought-forms are manifested.

You can have a thought-form in the shape of a ship, which looks engineered, but isn't.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - AnthroHeart - 05-07-2020

I believe with enough energy density FTL technology can be manifested out of the Quantum Field using infinite intelligence with intelligent infinity.
But I can't be sure.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Dtris - 05-09-2020

In magical tradition a thought form is any form or construct formed by thought of the adept and energized into a type of reality. Shamanic shapeshifters would construct the thought form of an animal and then project their consciousness into that animal thought form to travel and gather intelligence. Certain berserkers would create the image of a bear around them while fighting.

Thought forms can also be made by the collective belief or memory of certain things. A study was done where the researchers spread the story of a made-up ghost in a building on a university campus. The story was told as if it was true attaining urban legend status in the area. Afterward phenomena matching the story started being observed as well as signs of ghost activity such as temperature fluctuations and EM spikes. This also explains why accounts of teenagers and children started appearing with slenderman and hatman after they became popular in internet myths or games.

Craft in the material would be a spaceship or UFO constructed by what we could consider normal manufacturing or engineering. Using physical material to shape and make the craft.

Thought forms would be the UFOs literally made by thought which are then perceived by certain individuals who desire that experience. Some would be from racial memory while others would be created by the 4th and 5th density adepts.

A thought formed craft would be slightly different in that it would be a thought form given material reality of the density the entity forming it inhabits to the extent it can actually be used. In essence it is matter materialized, and de-materialized by thought.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - AnthroHeart - 05-09-2020

When Ra manifested the Great Pyramid, they did it out of Infinite Rockness.

So could Ra have made the Pyramid even more "rocky"?

How does one know when manifesting something like a craft that it is done manifesting and doesn't need to be made any more "solid"?

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Infinite - 05-09-2020

(05-09-2020, 02:28 PM)Dtris Wrote: Thought forms can also be made by the collective belief or memory of certain things. A study was done where the researchers spread the story of a made-up ghost in a building on a university campus. The story was told as if it was true attaining urban legend status in the area. Afterward phenomena matching the story started being observed as well as signs of ghost activity such as temperature fluctuations and EM spikes. This also explains why accounts of teenagers and children started appearing with slenderman and hatman after they became popular in internet myths or games.

What is the source of this?

(05-09-2020, 02:28 PM)Dtris Wrote: Craft in the material would be a spaceship or UFO constructed by what we could consider normal manufacturing or engineering. Using physical material to shape and make the craft.

Thought forms would be the UFOs literally made by thought which are then perceived by certain individuals who desire that experience. Some would be from racial memory while others would be created by the 4th and 5th density adepts.

A thought formed craft would be slightly different in that it would be a thought form given material reality of the density the entity forming it inhabits to the extent it can actually be used. In essence it is matter materialized, and de-materialized by thought.

Yes I agree. It seems to me that the fourth density is similar to the astral plane. So there are probably no more manual / mechanical methods of construction, just by thought.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Navaratna - 05-09-2020

Thanks for the reply

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Infinite Unity - 05-10-2020

(04-28-2020, 10:53 PM)Infinite Wrote:
Quote:12.11 Questioner: Does that also apply to answering who was contacting the group that I originally was in, [in] 1962?

Ra: I am Ra. This query may be answered. The group contacted was the Confederation.

12.12 Questioner: Did they have any of their craft in our area at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. There was no craft. There was a thought-form.

Would anyone have any idea what the difference between ships and thought forms would be? If at higher densities the entities shape the ships by thought, I cannot see much difference between the two.

The difference lay within the molecular structure of thought forms. Being much more regulated and constant. We're as craft made from manufactured means will have a much less constant molecular structure.

Other differences include shapes, sizes, and structural strength. That manufacturing couldn't approach. There are also refinements that manufacturing couldn't reproduce.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Infinite Unity - 05-10-2020

(04-28-2020, 11:47 PM)flow Wrote: i got the impression higher densities entities no longer need any advanced, but still physical craft to travel through space. but for the sake of a third density viewer they can adopt more appropriate and comprehensible form. (imho)

There are a multitude of techniques to traversing. From moving purely through thought, to sling shot light effect. Most entities that are traveling by thought craft in higher densities are moving as a group, and wish to stay connected

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Aion - 05-11-2020

The answer is in the same session:

Quote:12.9 Questioner: Well then are most of the UFOs which are seen in our skies from the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Many of those seen in your skies are of the Orion group. They send out messages. Some are received by those who are oriented towards service to others. These messages then are altered to be acceptable to those entities while warning of difficulties ahead. This is the most that self-serving entities can do when faced with those whose wish is to serve others. The contacts which the group finds most helpful to their cause are those contacts made with entities whose orientation is towards service to self. There are many thought-form entities in your skies which are of a positive nature and are the projections of the Confederation. Other sightings are due to the inadvertent visualization by your peoples’ optical mechanisms of your own government’s weaponry.

Essentially, they're astral projecting, not much more to it than that as I can see.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Dtris - 05-14-2020

(05-09-2020, 03:35 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:28 PM)Dtris Wrote: Thought forms can also be made by the collective belief or memory of certain things. A study was done where the researchers spread the story of a made-up ghost in a building on a university campus. The story was told as if it was true attaining urban legend status in the area. Afterward phenomena matching the story started being observed as well as signs of ghost activity such as temperature fluctuations and EM spikes. This also explains why accounts of teenagers and children started appearing with slenderman and hatman after they became popular in internet myths or games.

What is the source of this?

(05-09-2020, 02:28 PM)Dtris Wrote: Craft in the material would be a spaceship or UFO constructed by what we could consider normal manufacturing or engineering. Using physical material to shape and make the craft.

Yes I agree. It seems to me that the fourth density is similar to the astral plane. So there are probably no more manual / mechanical methods of construction, just by thought.

There was a television episode of one of the paranormal shows that discussed it. Otherwise I don't have a better source. The closest I could find on a quick search is the Phillips Experiment which is similar.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Diana - 05-14-2020

A thought-form would be a projection, as in a holographic image. A physical object would be a something constructed here in 3D.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - AnthroHeart - 05-14-2020

Diana, do you think a thought-form would be close to perfection?

(05-14-2020, 03:09 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Diana, do you think a thought-form would be close to perfection?

What do you mean by perfection?

(05-14-2020, 03:33 PM)Diana Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 03:09 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Diana, do you think a thought-form would be close to perfection?

Without flaw.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Navaratna - 05-14-2020

I think even if a person abandoned all of their mental projections they'd still be projecting light. Not by intention with the mind, but just as a part of the nature of being

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophoton

edit: Biophotons haven't been researched much, and it seems difficult to do so.

If I were to offer an opinion about what their role is in terms of how this relates to Law of One, if we interpret an "illuminated" or "enlightened" being giving off more light, maybe there's some relationship to spiritual practices such as meditation which make these biophotons more active.

This is a different form of light considering how this is generated by cellular mechanisms rather than from an external source like a lightbulb or a planet.

(05-14-2020, 03:33 PM)Diana Wrote:

I think then, a thought-form would be as close as the individual could get it. I am an artist and can visualize quite well, though I doubt I could project a even a near-perfect thought-form (if I had the ability to do so). An adept, who can visualize, and who has practiced focus and achieved that focus for longer periods of time likely could project a well-constructed thought-form close to having no flaws. I think Ra says something to that effect somewhere. 

The Ouroboros as the Infinite symbol I think embodies it pretty well.

I find that I don't have to visualize clearly what I want. I just have the intention.
The infinite intelligence knows exactly what it looks like and its form.

Well, that goes for any object within the Akashic Records.

I believe we will be able to recreate the Library of Alexandria one day.

(05-14-2020, 06:58 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I find that I don't have to visualize clearly what I want. I just have the intention.
The infinite intelligence knows exactly what it looks like and its form.

Well, that goes for any object within the Akashic Records.

I believe we will be able  to recreate the Library of Alexandria one day.

I can't help but wonder what is the point in there being a physical Akashic record if people have access to it on a non-physical level.

I should read about it more I suppose but trying to picture what they're physically made of is so convoluted. You mean those stone tablets illustrating what people were destined to do? Which can be accessed on a non-physical level.

Kind of confusing. I know I'm the one to bring it up trying to decipher it's meaning but picture it as written makes little sense unless it's like micro-lettering. They've got to be some kind of hologram device or..

sigh...why do I do this to myself?

I'm joking but it seems like such a contradiction.

Do they have anti-piracy technology in them?

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - AnthroHeart - 05-15-2020

Sorry, didn't mean object in the Akashic Records.
I mean it provides the information out of which Intelligent Energy can manifest an object
out of the Quantum Field.

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - Navaratna - 05-15-2020

(05-15-2020, 01:20 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Sorry, didn't mean object in the Akashic Records.
I mean it provides the information out of which Intelligent Energy can manifest an object
out of the Quantum Field.

There's nothing to be sorry for, it's a question I would ask the directors of A.R.E. rather than you.

Like there are rumors of it being in the Sphinx underneath it's paws.
___
103.14 Questioner: The bent left leg of the two sphinxes indicate[s] a transformation that occurs on the left that doesn’t on the right, possibly an inability in that position to move. Does this have any merit?
Ra: I am Ra. The observation has merit in that it may serve as the obverse of the connotation intended. The position is intended to show two items, one of which is the dual possibilities of the time-full characters there drawn.

The resting is possible in time, as is the progress. If a mixture is attempted, the upright, moving leg will be greatly hampered by the leg that is bent. The other meaning has to do with the same right angle, with its architectural squareness, as the device upon the breast of the actor.

Time/space is close in this concept complex, brought close due to the veiling process and its efficaciousness in producing actors who wish to use the resources of the mind in order to evolve.

___
And in the enormous unexcavated ruins of Piedras Negras in Guatemala is another one.

And along the bizarre Caribbean Bimini causeway. A huge wtf.

If only I had time to listen through 500 hours of this kind of densely informative knowledge of the A.R.E. content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy9UzwJVsjQ

RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form - AnthroHeart - 05-15-2020

I thought the Akashic Records were 7th density. But not sure.