Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form
04-28-2020, 10:53 PM,
Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form
Quote:12.11 Questioner: Does that also apply to answering who was contacting the group that I originally was in, [in] 1962?

Ra: I am Ra. This query may be answered. The group contacted was the Confederation.

12.12 Questioner: Did they have any of their craft in our area at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. There was no craft. There was a thought-form.

Would anyone have any idea what the difference between ships and thought forms would be? If at higher densities the entities shape the ships by thought, I cannot see much difference between the two.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Infinite's post:
Navaratna
04-28-2020, 11:47 PM,
RE: Difference Between Craft and Thought-Form
i got the impression higher densities entities no longer need any advanced, but still physical craft to travel through space. but for the sake of a third density viewer they can adopt more appropriate and comprehensible form. (imho)
stay open, spread love
04-28-2020, 11:48 PM,
I don't think there is much difference between the two to our human eye, so to speak. Though there does seem to be a metaphysical difference in a sense.......
04-28-2020, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 03:06 AM by Navaratna.)
I think Ra would say it's a distortion in light, mind/body/spirit, correct?
Maybe it all has more to do with your own light sensing rods in your eye than what anything actually has the form of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holonomic_brain_theory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophoton

Imagine if your One universal mind is a hologram. Because that hologram is not displaying the whole universe in it's ideal state, there are distortions and static in it. The tech in front of the classroom is attempting to communicate some corrections to the A.I. forming the hologram but doesn't want to give a strong indicator to be at one particular point. Just give up the apprehensiveness and stop trying to fix it with a wrench. Balance the light energy in the display which is causing distortions and blank holes in the image of princess Leia.

"No, damn it a solid wrench wasn't what we were trying to fix that little bolt on the metal L.E.D. casting system. Agh! Get back to your seat Reginold!" Ra says to everyone present in the class and the A.I. Alright let's try this again. Balance the vibratory complex, the optical properties of rubies and diamonds may help display light with optical properties. Ra: "How about you put a diamond on the left side of the hologram right where the palm of princess Leia would display, and a ruby in the right one? ...But don't go worshiping rubies..we don't want to give you a bias..in balancing...the vibratory hologram. Don't try too hard jus--" Yet still some person in the class can't help but try to rudely correct the notes of the person sitting next to him. Ra: *facepalm*

Some holograms are so disrupted that they permanently fail and short circuit permanently before they can fully unfold. Those become recycled or discarded. Some unfold together in a symphony like multiple organisms interweaving their biophotons.

_My own spin on it_
Look at this guy one of the legendary authors of the I Ching. That thing on top of the DNA double helix always reminds me of a UFO https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuxi and I think it's no coincidence the I Ching has 64 hexagrams as we have 64 codons. The inherent patterns in the I Ching have been demonstrated to portray a lunar calendar 6x64 = 384 a lunar year. So recognizing this fact, does it mean that's the I Ching, or is it just our own DNA? Someone/something long ago so artistically inclined chose to portray our DNA and called it that? I Ching means "book of changes" a text used to interpret the future via divination.

In Hinduism chakra 8 is moon [8th vibrational density]

I don't mean to repeat the same info, but imagine if as a hologram this information is unfolding in the context of this pattern. It is simply illuminating and connecting light frequencies. It doesn't need to sound so dense, it's just how life is unfolding with technology and connectivity between minds, both human and animal. "I Ching" or "vibratory complex" "DNA/UFOs" it's all just vibrating patterns with different names. There's nothing superstitious about it. Homeostasis/samadhi/balanced vibratory complex all means the same thing to me. Different language origin, different context but the same concept.
04-29-2020, 12:04 AM,
Probably no difference Infinite. But perhaps a slight one in 3D vision ?
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
Infinite
05-07-2020, 04:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2020, 04:55 PM by Infinite.)
(04-29-2020, 12:04 AM)flofrog Wrote:  Probably no difference Infinite.  But perhaps a slight one in 3D vision ?

Well, that seems to be the case (I had forgotten about that passage):

Quote:The vehicle or craft is that thought-form upon which our concentration may function as motivator. We would not choose to use our mind/body/spirit complexes as the focus for such a working.
(51.4)

If it's not a contradiction with the answer I presented at the opening of this thread, perhaps Ra meant that it was not a 3D materialized ship, but just a kind of hologram.
sillypumpkins
05-07-2020, 05:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2020, 05:34 PM by Navaratna.)
There's a lot of odd readings about the planet Saturn preventing entities from reaching Earth which you'll see if you search the term "quarantine" or "Saturn" in the Law of One.

Saturn corresponds to third density, and the Navratna as jewel number 3 represented by a blue sapphire. Blue sapphire amplifies the positive influences of Saturn and counters the negative ones. That's the idea of each jewel in the pattern.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18220

There's a relatively new song by Marilyn Manson called Saturnalia. It turns out it was a Roman festival which might have influenced the celebration of Christmas. There's videos on youtube and elsewhere providing context.
05-07-2020, 06:04 PM,
(05-07-2020, 04:54 PM)Infinite Wrote:  If it's not a contradiction with the answer I presented at the opening of this thread, perhaps Ra meant that it was not a 3D materialized ship, but just a kind of hologram.

That's partly how I view it Infinite.
05-07-2020, 07:05 PM,
Ships are engineered and thought-forms are manifested.

You can have a thought-form in the shape of a ship, which looks engineered, but isn't.
05-07-2020, 07:08 PM,
I believe with enough energy density FTL technology can be manifested out of the Quantum Field using infinite intelligence with intelligent infinity.
But I can't be sure.

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
https://www.intentionrepeater.com
05-09-2020, 02:28 PM,
In magical tradition a thought form is any form or construct formed by thought of the adept and energized into a type of reality. Shamanic shapeshifters would construct the thought form of an animal and then project their consciousness into that animal thought form to travel and gather intelligence. Certain berserkers would create the image of a bear around them while fighting.

Thought forms can also be made by the collective belief or memory of certain things. A study was done where the researchers spread the story of a made-up ghost in a building on a university campus. The story was told as if it was true attaining urban legend status in the area. Afterward phenomena matching the story started being observed as well as signs of ghost activity such as temperature fluctuations and EM spikes. This also explains why accounts of teenagers and children started appearing with slenderman and hatman after they became popular in internet myths or games.

Craft in the material would be a spaceship or UFO constructed by what we could consider normal manufacturing or engineering. Using physical material to shape and make the craft.

Thought forms would be the UFOs literally made by thought which are then perceived by certain individuals who desire that experience. Some would be from racial memory while others would be created by the 4th and 5th density adepts.

A thought formed craft would be slightly different in that it would be a thought form given material reality of the density the entity forming it inhabits to the extent it can actually be used. In essence it is matter materialized, and de-materialized by thought.
The following 1 user Likes Dtris's post:
Louisabell
05-09-2020, 02:34 PM,
When Ra manifested the Great Pyramid, they did it out of Infinite Rockness.

So could Ra have made the Pyramid even more "rocky"?

How does one know when manifesting something like a craft that it is done manifesting and doesn't need to be made any more "solid"?

The following 1 user Likes Great Central Sun's post:
Navaratna
05-09-2020, 03:35 PM,
(05-09-2020, 02:28 PM)Dtris Wrote:  Thought forms can also be made by the collective belief or memory of certain things. A study was done where the researchers spread the story of a made-up ghost in a building on a university campus. The story was told as if it was true attaining urban legend status in the area. Afterward phenomena matching the story started being observed as well as signs of ghost activity such as temperature fluctuations and EM spikes. This also explains why accounts of teenagers and children started appearing with slenderman and hatman after they became popular in internet myths or games.

What is the source of this?

(05-09-2020, 02:28 PM)Dtris Wrote:  Craft in the material would be a spaceship or UFO constructed by what we could consider normal manufacturing or engineering. Using physical material to shape and make the craft.

Thought forms would be the UFOs literally made by thought which are then perceived by certain individuals who desire that experience. Some would be from racial memory while others would be created by the 4th and 5th density adepts.

A thought formed craft would be slightly different in that it would be a thought form given material reality of the density the entity forming it inhabits to the extent it can actually be used. In essence it is matter materialized, and de-materialized by thought.

Yes I agree. It seems to me that the fourth density is similar to the astral plane. So there are probably no more manual / mechanical methods of construction, just by thought.
flofrog
05-09-2020, 05:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 06:22 PM by Navaratna.)
(05-09-2020, 02:34 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  When Ra manifested the Great Pyramid, they did it out of Infinite Rockness.

So could Ra have made the Pyramid even more "rocky"?

How does one know when manifesting something like a craft that it is done manifesting and doesn't need to be made any more "solid"?

Well in Sahaja Yoga the same thing is written about Stonehenge
Pyramid and Stonehenge have something in common. Astronomical correlation. Stonehenge used to look much more circular like a big watch calendar.

They had correspondence to numerical dimensions of light and sound. In the same way humans could look at tarot cards and derive meanings from them instead of doing math in their heads to see their meanins, the Pyramid is at this precise moment fulfilling it's purpose in allowing us to derive meaning that allows us the recognize the particular numerical values of our light frequencies and energy densities.

look up "great pyramid human brain" on google images
So you see that's the 49th octave of ROYGBIV.
now look up "52 angle of great pyramid"
here's one example of many correspond venus to a 52 year astronomical cycle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Fire_ceremony

in the 4th number of the 9 navaratna, planet venus [ra] is represented as 4 [4th density/heart chakra. Planet in Navaratna is Venus jewel is Diamond]

I can use my 14 density number sequence derived from sahaja yoga's 14 chakra[densities]to interrelate anything in the Ra material

1day4years-4days 7years-9days 12years-16days 19years-25days 28years-36days 39years

-49days/OCTAVE 49 of electromagnetic spectrum  52 Years and ANGLE OF PYRAMID Venus [ra] to a 52 year astronomical cycle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Fire_ceremony -1 of many examples]
-64days [codons/moonlight] 67[years]-81[81 days 81st octave of EMSpectrum]

84years-100days 103years-121days 124years-144days[MARCEL VOGEL AND JOHN AUKEN USED THE NUMBER 144 IN 12TH DENSITY FORMULAS TO reach YEAR 2038 as the Pyramid prophecy/part of vogel crystal design] 147years-169days 172years-196days 199years-

Again. D for Day Y for Year

Hyphen separating the number pair.

1D/4Y-4D/7Y-9D/12Y-16D/19Y-25D/28Y-36D/39Y-49D/52Y-64D/67Y-81D/84Y-100D/103Y-121D/124Y-144/D147Y-169/D172Y-196D/199Y

14 density hologram
7 chakras physical body
7 astral bodies

7 on left, 7 on right
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18227
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18204

IMPORTANT OF 64/67

GENETIC CODE DEFRAGGED from Original Fu-Xi dragon I Ching Sequence and illustrating relationship to Great Pyramid and Kaballah YET AGAIN
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575644/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575644/figure/F21/

A 3D diagram of flow for the translation of genes into proteins; two views of the double tetrahedron representing twice the genetic code, as a visual and/or computational strategy to differentiate the start M (ATG) from the non-start M if present, in both a genetic sequence (ATG) or in a peptide/protein; the entry start M (in purple) for the formation of the protein (translation) is indicated by the upper left arrow; if a non-start M is absent, the peptide or protein leaves at one of the three basal apical stop codons from the upper tetrahedron, with the words Exit if no inner M, plus the other two alternative exits: Exit (alt.), shown by the red exit arrows (upper); while on the other hand, if a non-start M is present in a genetic sequence, and in its resulting peptide or protein, as soon as one is detected, the translation moves to the second tetrahedron, being in this case the exit point located at the final apex, at the end, as indicated by Exit if inner M and by the exit black arrows (lower).

OCTAVE 81/84

The electromagnetic (EM) spectrum is the range of all possible electromagnetic radiation. Electromagnetic radiation can be divided into octaves — as sound waves are — adding up to eighty-one octaves. Physicists have studied electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths from thousands of kilometres down to fractions of the size of an atom.

DECODED for the very first time by a Tru h4xx0r Na\/124Tn4~
jk
Big Grin
05-10-2020, 09:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2020, 09:46 AM by Infinite Unity.)
(04-28-2020, 10:53 PM)Infinite Wrote:  
Quote:12.11 Questioner: Does that also apply to answering who was contacting the group that I originally was in, [in] 1962?

Ra: I am Ra. This query may be answered. The group contacted was the Confederation.

12.12 Questioner: Did they have any of their craft in our area at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. There was no craft. There was a thought-form.

Would anyone have any idea what the difference between ships and thought forms would be? If at higher densities the entities shape the ships by thought, I cannot see much difference between the two.

The difference lay within the molecular structure of thought forms. Being much more regulated and constant. We're as craft made from manufactured means will have a much less constant molecular structure.

Other differences include shapes, sizes, and structural strength. That manufacturing couldn't approach. There are also refinements that manufacturing couldn't reproduce.
05-10-2020, 09:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2020, 03:14 PM by Infinite Unity.)
(04-28-2020, 11:47 PM)flow Wrote:  i got the impression higher densities entities no longer need any advanced, but still physical craft to travel through space. but for the sake of a third density viewer they can adopt more appropriate and comprehensible form. (imho)

There are a multitude of techniques to traversing. From moving purely through thought, to sling shot light effect. Most entities that are traveling by thought craft in higher densities are moving as a group, and wish to stay connected
05-11-2020, 02:56 PM,
The answer is in the same session:

Quote:12.9 Questioner: Well then are most of the UFOs which are seen in our skies from the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Many of those seen in your skies are of the Orion group. They send out messages. Some are received by those who are oriented towards service to others. These messages then are altered to be acceptable to those entities while warning of difficulties ahead. This is the most that self-serving entities can do when faced with those whose wish is to serve others. The contacts which the group finds most helpful to their cause are those contacts made with entities whose orientation is towards service to self. There are many thought-form entities in your skies which are of a positive nature and are the projections of the Confederation. Other sightings are due to the inadvertent visualization by your peoples’ optical mechanisms of your own government’s weaponry.

Essentially, they're astral projecting, not much more to it than that as I can see.
The desire to be free is one of the brightest burning flames in the heart of humanity.
05-14-2020, 10:42 AM,
(05-09-2020, 03:35 PM)Infinite Wrote:  
(05-09-2020, 02:28 PM)Dtris Wrote:  Thought forms can also be made by the collective belief or memory of certain things. A study was done where the researchers spread the story of a made-up ghost in a building on a university campus. The story was told as if it was true attaining urban legend status in the area. Afterward phenomena matching the story started being observed as well as signs of ghost activity such as temperature fluctuations and EM spikes. This also explains why accounts of teenagers and children started appearing with slenderman and hatman after they became popular in internet myths or games.

What is the source of this?

(05-09-2020, 02:28 PM)Dtris Wrote:  Craft in the material would be a spaceship or UFO constructed by what we could consider normal manufacturing or engineering. Using physical material to shape and make the craft.

Yes I agree. It seems to me that the fourth density is similar to the astral plane. So there are probably no more manual / mechanical methods of construction, just by thought.

There was a television episode of one of the paranormal shows that discussed it. Otherwise I don't have a better source. The closest I could find on a quick search is the Phillips Experiment which is similar.
05-14-2020, 10:52 AM,
A thought-form would be a projection, as in a holographic image. A physical object would be a something constructed here in 3D.
05-14-2020, 03:09 PM,
Diana, do you think a thought-form would be close to perfection?

05-14-2020, 03:33 PM,
(05-14-2020, 03:09 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  Diana, do you think a thought-form would be close to perfection?

What do you mean by perfection?
05-14-2020, 03:42 PM,
(05-14-2020, 03:33 PM)Diana Wrote:  
(05-14-2020, 03:09 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  Diana, do you think a thought-form would be close to perfection?

Without flaw.

05-14-2020, 04:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2020, 04:13 PM by Navaratna.)
I think even if a person abandoned all of their mental projections they'd still be projecting light. Not by intention with the mind, but just as a part of the nature of being

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophoton

edit: Biophotons haven't been researched much, and it seems difficult to do so.

If I were to offer an opinion about what their role is in terms of how this relates to Law of One, if we interpret an "illuminated" or "enlightened" being giving off more light, maybe there's some relationship to spiritual practices such as meditation which make these biophotons more active.

This is a different form of light considering how this is generated by cellular mechanisms rather than from an external source like a lightbulb or a planet.
05-14-2020, 06:28 PM,
(05-14-2020, 03:33 PM)Diana Wrote:  

I think then, a thought-form would be as close as the individual could get it. I am an artist and can visualize quite well, though I doubt I could project a even a near-perfect thought-form (if I had the ability to do so). An adept, who can visualize, and who has practiced focus and achieved that focus for longer periods of time likely could project a well-constructed thought-form close to having no flaws. I think Ra says something to that effect somewhere. 
05-14-2020, 06:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2020, 06:34 PM by Navaratna.)
The Ouroboros as the Infinite symbol I think embodies it pretty well.

Most people don't relate the two, but DNA and Infinite symbol...think of them as an infinite cyclic, interwoven loop
A serpent-like pattern. An Earth-bound, Earthly living force.
Kundalini "serpent power" "evolutionary spiritual force/energy"
Tao, two snake heads intertwined
Or the symbol Ometeotl. The original pattern was found in a more rectangular form symbolizing ocean moving and sand at a beach interceding.
05-14-2020, 06:58 PM,
I find that I don't have to visualize clearly what I want. I just have the intention.
The infinite intelligence knows exactly what it looks like and its form.

Well, that goes for any object within the Akashic Records.

I believe we will be able to recreate the Library of Alexandria one day.

05-14-2020, 10:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2020, 10:48 PM by Navaratna.)
(05-14-2020, 06:58 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  I find that I don't have to visualize clearly what I want. I just have the intention.
The infinite intelligence knows exactly what it looks like and its form.

Well, that goes for any object within the Akashic Records.

I believe we will be able  to recreate the Library of Alexandria one day.

I can't help but wonder what is the point in there being a physical Akashic record if people have access to it on a non-physical level.

I should read about it more I suppose but trying to picture what they're physically made of is so convoluted. You mean those stone tablets illustrating what people were destined to do? Which can be accessed on a non-physical level.

Kind of confusing. I know I'm the one to bring it up trying to decipher it's meaning but picture it as written makes little sense unless it's like micro-lettering. They've got to be some kind of hologram device or..

sigh...why do I do this to myself?

I'm joking but it seems like such a contradiction.

Do they have anti-piracy technology in them?
05-15-2020, 01:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2020, 01:21 AM by Great Central Sun.)
Sorry, didn't mean object in the Akashic Records.
I mean it provides the information out of which Intelligent Energy can manifest an object
out of the Quantum Field.

05-15-2020, 01:28 AM,
(05-15-2020, 01:20 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  Sorry, didn't mean object in the Akashic Records.
I mean it provides the information out of which Intelligent Energy can manifest an object
out of the Quantum Field.

There's nothing to be sorry for, it's a question I would ask the directors of A.R.E. rather than you.

Like there are rumors of it being in the Sphinx underneath it's paws.
___
103.14 Questioner: The bent left leg of the two sphinxes indicate[s] a transformation that occurs on the left that doesn’t on the right, possibly an inability in that position to move. Does this have any merit?
Ra: I am Ra. The observation has merit in that it may serve as the obverse of the connotation intended. The position is intended to show two items, one of which is the dual possibilities of the time-full characters there drawn.

The resting is possible in time, as is the progress. If a mixture is attempted, the upright, moving leg will be greatly hampered by the leg that is bent. The other meaning has to do with the same right angle, with its architectural squareness, as the device upon the breast of the actor.

Time/space is close in this concept complex, brought close due to the veiling process and its efficaciousness in producing actors who wish to use the resources of the mind in order to evolve.

___
And in the enormous unexcavated ruins of Piedras Negras in Guatemala is another one.

And along the bizarre Caribbean Bimini causeway. A huge wtf.

If only I had time to listen through 500 hours of this kind of densely informative knowledge of the A.R.E. content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy9UzwJVsjQ
05-15-2020, 01:31 AM,
I thought the Akashic Records were 7th density. But not sure.