Bring4th
How may I love more regularly? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: How may I love more regularly? (/showthread.php?tid=18212)

Pages: 1 2

How may I love more regularly? - Sunclarity - 05-04-2020

In the Ra material to the point I have read so far, the act of loving is described as an easy thing to do, something you can accomplish on a whim with but minimal efforts. Send love vibrations to the chalice, to the instrument, and so on.

I find myself loving the creation/creator often, but often also not and in these instances, it's not always an easy thing to love, especially uninterruptedly and for a great length of time. In other words, I fluctuate very greatly.

To give you a more accurate idea, yesterday I cried about three times. First, was when I was having lunch with my family. Everyone was so beautiful and happy. Then, second a few hours later when I saw my uncle snacking.

While he ate I saw much beauty too. Lastly, it was when I was about to sleep. My body and mind are... well, in a disarray of sorts right now, and to get better sleep I decided to listen to a little song and imagine something.

What I imagined was me and my family running towards the sun as that is one of my favorite thoughts. I cried there again. The most important thing to me though is that I felt a very intense burst of love, but it was only a burst.

Every time, passing just some seconds or minutes, the love is gone. I'm not necessarily sad after, but that freedom, peace, and sense of infinite wellness just vanishes and what I have left are only remnants.

That is, until the next burst comes, as it did briefly while I wrote this. I know I'm the sole creator of the state and that nothing can create it for me, but I was wondering if there were something to help solidify, make it easier to mantain.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - AnthroHeart - 05-04-2020

I think it's like working a muscle. We have to let in God's/Creator's love one bit at a time so it doesn't overwhelm us.
Eventually we can hold more love and light, consistently.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Jade - 05-04-2020

The path to the heart chakra must pass through the lower three chakras. These lower three chakras need to be mostly cleared. It sounds like you are having bursts of energy to the heart, but not able to sustain it for a period of time. You need to begin to evaluate experiences based on your survival, your interactions/power plays with others, and your relation to the societal sphere at large. If you can find where you have thought forms that are feeding into the blockages of the lower chakras, work with accepting and integrating them.

If you don't meditate every day already, this is step one.

Good luck!

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Sunclarity - 05-04-2020

(05-04-2020, 09:03 AM)Jade Wrote: The path to the heart chakra must pass through the lower three chakras. These lower three chakras need to be mostly cleared. It sounds like you are having bursts of energy to the heart, but not able to sustain it for a period of time. You need to begin to evaluate experiences based on your survival, your interactions/power plays with others, and your relation to the societal sphere at large. If you can find where you have thought forms that are feeding into the blockages of the lower chakras, work with accepting and integrating them.

If you don't meditate every day already, this is step one.

Good luck!

Would you please explain this part? I would greatly appreciate comprehensiveness if you could offer it. I would also like to know how long in average it takes for each chakra to be balanced after mental/emotional change has taken place. I did have some struggles in all these areas, but have ameliorated them considerably with experience.

"You need to begin to evaluate experiences based on your survival, your interactions/power plays with others, and your relation to the societal sphere."

RE: How may I love more regularly? - AnthroHeart - 05-04-2020

Sunclarity,

I recommend these chakra balancing meditations I made: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18196
They use binaural beats and chakra energy to help you balance.

Hopefully they will be of use.

There's no visualizations. It's pretty effortless. Just use headphones for best results.

Thank you.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Navaratna - 05-04-2020

I've tried every kind of meditation and decided Sahaja is the best. anyone telling you complicated methods is making mental projections which is opposite the point. the body wants homeostasis which is what meditation brings you toward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lf3q10h0vw&t=10s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0rsdgBVHY&t=69s

Swirl your right hand around your heart and focus to energize with your fingers together pointed like they're a pointed claw

there's more self-realization videos but I really think the point of them is to tell you that you need to forgive yourself and people if you want to make progress. the affirmations I think are to get masses of people to think they're accomplishing more because it gives them a sense of action. ["surely it can't be as giving up the desire to control where my mind is going hm?]"

palms facing upward placed on the lap
don't control where your thoughts are going. dissolve them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpNYZAAQ0fM&t=25s

also see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTkkV57FMQc&t=1790s

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Sacred Fool - 05-05-2020

(05-04-2020, 08:48 AM)Sunclarity Wrote: In the Ra material to the point I have read so far, the act of loving is described as an easy thing to do, something you can accomplish on a whim with but minimal efforts. Send love vibrations to the chalice, to the instrument, and so on.

The quality of your love (such as you describe or otherwise) is a summation of the depth to which you have explored love up to this point.  Therefore, to offer love more deeply and to experience it more deeply, you must become conscious of it more deeply.  This statement is facile and almost childish, but it is also profound.  What's not facile is pursuing this as a goal.

Here are some examples.  Bring your consciousness to a quiet state and offer your deepest gratitude for your participation here as an Earth creature.  This would include (a) gratitude on the level of simply existing here as an earthbound being, (b) gratitude on the level of loving your various family members, © gratitude on the level of loving your family group, national group & species group (including myself, most likely), (d) gratitude on the level of loving love, loving the sun, loving beauty, joy and goodness. 

It's quite easy to go through the list and nod your head at each item (or not), but the real work is in allowing the deeper swelling of these vibrations to emanate from your own being and wash through you.  As you become comfortable with the depth of vibration of your own love on various levels, you will no longer struggle to aim your personally experienced form of universal love however you wish towards an object, person, whatever.

I should mention also something I'm sure you already know: with the roses come the thorns.  Not all deep feelings are easily accepted and embraced.  Please don't push yourself into painful territory, but allow your love to carry you there as it wishes.  So long as you remain a surfer upon the deep swells which arise within you, you must never forget why you began the journey: you set out to know yourself more deeply as love, thus to purify the vibration of your eternal self.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Navaratna - 05-05-2020

There are concepts about 'vibrating' water/cane sugar [NOT beet sugar] in Sahaja yoga

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Sunclarity - 05-05-2020

(05-05-2020, 01:35 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 08:48 AM)Sunclarity Wrote: In the Ra material to the point I have read so far, the act of loving is described as an easy thing to do, something you can accomplish on a whim with but minimal efforts. Send love vibrations to the chalice, to the instrument, and so on.

The quality of your love (such as you describe or otherwise) is a summation of the depth to which you have explored love up to this point.  Therefore, to offer love more deeply and to experience it more deeply, you must become conscious of it more deeply.  This statement is facile and almost childish, but it is also profound.  What's not facile is pursuing this as a goal.

Here are some examples.  Bring your consciousness to a quiet state and offer your deepest gratitude for your participation here as an Earth creature.  This would include (a) gratitude on the level of simply existing here as an earthbound being, (b) gratitude on the level of loving your various family members, © gratitude on the level of loving your family group, national group & species group (including myself, most likely), (d) gratitude on the level of loving love, loving the sun, loving beauty, joy and goodness. 

It's quite easy to go through the list and nod your head at each item (or not), but the real work is in allowing the deeper swelling of these vibrations to emanate from your own being and wash through you.  As you become comfortable with the depth of vibration of your own love on various levels, you will no longer struggle to aim your personally experienced form of universal love however you wish towards an object, person, whatever.

I should mention also something I'm sure you already know: with the roses come the thorns.  Not all deep feelings are easily accepted and embraced.  Please don't push yourself into painful territory, but allow your love to carry you there as it wishes.  So long as you remain a surfer upon the deep swells which arise within you, you must never forget why you began the journey: you set out to know yourself more deeply as love, thus to purify the vibration of your eternal self.

Hello. I find your advice useful. Love is all there is, so I believe that if I focus on it, I'll focus on everything else. In other words, reaching balance within my fourth charka will mean reaching balance in all. Thus, I'll spend 10-20 minutes everyday focusing on the love "ritual" you described. Hopefully it will help. If I may ask, do you have any other advice that addresses my particular love issue?

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Jeremy - 05-05-2020

Peregrine had some fantastic advice as always but try to remember that once an energy center becomes balanced, it doesn't necessarily mean that it'll stay balanced. I can't seem to find the transcript as I think it was from q'uo rather than Ra but it said that it's nearly impossible to continously remain in the perfectly balanced state where all energy centers are opened. It ebbs and flows relative to the catalysts that are experienced. So you may at one point reach that state of balance, once another lesson appears, it'll remind you that you still have more work to do. But please don't take that as a detriment to your learning. There are an infinite number of catalysts created by you so that you can continue learning while still incarnate.

(05-05-2020, 06:31 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Peregrine had some fantastic advice as always but try to remember that once an energy center becomes balanced, it doesn't necessarily mean that it'll stay balanced. I can't seem to find the transcript as I think it was from q'uo rather than Ra but it said that it's nearly impossible to continously remain in the perfectly balanced state where all energy centers are opened. It ebbs and flows relative to the catalysts that are experienced. So you may at one point reach that state of balance, once another lesson appears, it'll remind you that you still have more work to do. But please don't take that as a detriment to your learning. There are an infinite number of catalysts created by you so that you can continue learning while still incarnate.

I completely agree with this.
This is the ideal state the bodies strives to achieve, but just the process of living disrupts it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeostasis

If we didn't need to work, or eat, or sleep and do all the things that make us human, and for example were phantoms that could not be destroyed by physical forces it kind of leaves you wondering what humans would be left to do.

You could argue balancing what would remain of your energy would bring you towards a mentally ideal state. Tranquil, serene without any form of disturbance.

When the chakras are balanced, Samadhi is achieved. This is what I learned many years ago.. Homeostasis/balanced vibratory complex/ samadhi are all identical concepts. Having people work through the mirage and develop the patience to practice the sahaja meditation isn't easy.

Reading about Sikhs is pretty interesting. They are a relatively new religion and they understood sahaj samadhi quite well. Guru Nanak the founder spoke of no god, only an infinite psychic energy. Yet the whole Sikh order was formed to fight a war against Muslims invading India. What a contradiction, but just imagine the world if India became an extension of Iran.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Sunclarity - 05-05-2020

(05-05-2020, 06:31 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Peregrine had some fantastic advice as always but try to remember that once an energy center becomes balanced, it doesn't necessarily mean that it'll stay balanced. I can't seem to find the transcript as I think it was from q'uo rather than Ra but it said that it's nearly impossible to continously remain in the perfectly balanced state where all energy centers are opened. It ebbs and flows relative to the catalysts that are experienced. So you may at one point reach that state of balance, once another lesson appears, it'll remind you that you still have more work to do. But please don't take that as a detriment to your learning. There are an infinite number of catalysts created by you so that you can continue learning while still incarnate.

What exactly do you mean with perfect balance? When considering the term, I think of the state one has when being in full understanding with the creator. In other words, past 7th density. When I say simply balanced, without the perfect adjective, all balances from acceptable to perfect are implied. With this usage of the word, plus Ra's confirmation of chakra crystallization and vibratory patterns, I assumed that, if it didn't stay the same indefinitely (the chakra), it would at least be quite difficult to be blocked after said crystalization and pattern build-up.

I see charkas as a fortress in that sense. The more attention is given, or the more it is crystallized, the more resistent to contrary forces the fortress is, so that It would take quite a heavy blow or blockage to inflict any substantial damage or change. Am I misunderstanding?

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Jeremy - 05-05-2020

Ugh I can't seem to find the particular transcript but I'll keep looking. From what they said, 3rd density isn't where such permanently crystallized beings typically reside due to the consistent catalyst one is bombarded with. I'm sure there are balanced entities that can accurately respond to certain catalysts with a calm and open heart but there will always be times where one is knocked down even just a bit so that the entity is reminded that there is always work to be done.

Can you clarify your expectations a bit? When you said the understanding through 7th density to know the creator, is that what you're striving for or were you giving an example? Sorry if I misunderstood.

This channeling touches on it a bit but I'll keep looking.

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2017/2017_0304.aspx

(05-05-2020, 10:57 AM)Sunclarity Wrote:

What exactly do you mean with perfect balance? When considering the term, I think of the state one has when being in full understanding with the creator. In other words, past 7th density. When I say simply balanced, without the perfect adjective, all balances from acceptable to perfect are implied. With this usage of the word, plus Ra's confirmation of chakra crystallization and vibratory patterns, I assumed that, if it didn't stay the same indefinitely (the chakra), it would at least be quite difficult to be blocked after said crystalization and pattern build-up.

I see charkas as a fortress in that sense. The more attention is given, or the more it is crystallized, the more resistent to contrary forces the fortress is, so that It would take quite a heavy blow or blockage to inflict any substantial damage or change. Am I misunderstanding?

Your endocrine system and nerve clusters in your spine correspond to them so thinking that they are magical force fields is kind of an erroneous way to think. There are elements which might not be entirely visible to us, but just like a person growing older and frail they charge and diminish throughout an individuals lifetime depending on what forces they encounter and what kind of discipline they practice in meditation

This practice of celibacy I wouldn't say is 'required' but is intended to have the effect of fortifying them somewhat. Professional boxers follow it not in a spiritual sense but just as a means of fortifying the body's energy. Imagine the feeling of being tired after going for a run
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmacarya

Meditation is effective but also keep in mind, even in a complete state of samadhi when you feel the holy ghost/ruh [breeze] upon your palms from extended sahaj samadhi, it is very fleeting. It takes a lot of patience to achieve. You have to go back to your routines eventually.

There are places where people join groups and build/live in ashrams together in order to concentrate this psychic 'force field'

I'll show you a glimpse of what places with these awakened humans look like together. This youtube channel has many videos
Quetzalcoatl is the inner circle of humanity-the link between the divine and man, for Quetzalcoatl has achieved divinity and so divinities can act through man [Nahuatl proverb]

(05-05-2020, 10:57 AM)Sunclarity Wrote: I see charkas as a fortress in that sense. The more attention is given, or the more it is crystallized, the more resistent to contrary forces the fortress is, so that It would take quite a heavy blow or blockage to inflict any substantial damage or change. Am I misunderstanding?

From my perspective, yes, this is a distorted construct.  I prefer the analogy of the flute.  Each energy center is like one note of the scale.  The unskilled player can only play a few notes, and play them crudely.  The more adept player can play any note in service to its sense how the Creator would flow through him/her at any moment and not simply rely upon predictable, simplistic patterns.

Say a stranger suddenly approaches you.  A less skilled response would be to simply honk out notes of distress and alarm and fear and nonsense.  A more skilled approach might be to allow feelings of self-preservation to arise and fall while also sounding notes of concern for the other, social decorum and so forth.  So, more free participation of more chakras allows for more articulated participation, and the more poised and penetrating the chakras, the more graceful the response.  The main point here is that the idea of a fortress implies non-participation, while the other model implies active participation in the mess of worldly life.  Even though it's often a mess, we try to make it a beautiful mess where we can.

(05-05-2020, 06:14 AM)Sunclarity Wrote: Hello. I find your advice useful. Love is all there is, so I believe that if I focus on it, I'll focus on everything else. In other words, reaching balance within my fourth charka will mean reaching balance in all. Thus, I'll spend 10-20 minutes everyday focusing on the love "ritual" you described. Hopefully it will help. If I may ask, do you have any other advice that addresses my particular love issue?

The basis  of fourth level is quite literally the third which is based upon the second which is based upon the first which is founded upon the intersection of love, mystery and planet Earth.  Love might seem to encompass all in some sense, but your ability to fully experience love is allowed you by your having a solid basis beneath you which will not easily give way to things like fear, self-doubt, flattery and so on.  In other words, you must be solidly tuned in and vibrating at the lower levels in order to have a stable experience in those levels further up the scale.

As for advice, you might try working with subtle energies if you don't do so already.  This is a video first put up here by GCS back when he was IGW or maybe just GW.  If you can tune into stuff like this you might find it helpful.  Otherwise, don't ask me, deeply ask advice of that heart thing within you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7SSlqyW6yg

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Sunclarity - 05-06-2020

(05-05-2020, 11:18 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Ugh I can't seem to find the particular transcript but I'll keep looking. From what they said, 3rd density isn't where such permanently crystallized beings typically reside due to the consistent catalyst one is bombarded with. I'm sure there are balanced entities that can accurately respond to certain catalysts with a calm and open heart but there will always be times where one is knocked down even just a bit so that the entity is reminded that there is always work to be done.

Can you clarify your expectations a bit? When you said the understanding through 7th density to know the creator, is that what you're striving for or were you giving an example? Sorry if I misunderstood.

I was giving an example. Thank you for the elucidation. I have another question if you would be kind to answer. There was a point on incarnation that I didn't understand when reading the Law of One. It is said an individual must have 50-51% positive polarization to move toward 4th density. Must this motion from one density to another be made or is it possible that a 3rd density being with 50-51% positive polarization will repeat its incarnation in 3rd density before moving to the fourth?

Now that I bring this to mind, there was also another point I didn't understand. At the present time, will those earthlings who die with 50-51% positive move straight to 4th density or will they stay in 3rd.5 as the earth slowly becomes sustainable to 4th density beings?

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Navaratna - 05-06-2020

(05-06-2020, 04:25 PM)Sunclarity Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 11:18 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Ugh I can't seem to find the particular transcript but I'll keep looking. From what they said, 3rd density isn't where such permanently crystallized beings typically reside due to the consistent catalyst one is bombarded with. I'm sure there are balanced entities that can accurately respond to certain catalysts with a calm and open heart but there will always be times where one is knocked down even just a bit so that the entity is reminded that there is always work to be done.

I was giving an example. Thank you for the elucidation. I have another question if you would be kind to answer. There was a point on incarnation that I didn't understand when reading the Law of One. It is said an individual must have 50-51% positive polarization to move toward 4th density. Must this motion from one density to another be made or is it possible that a 3rd density being with 50-51% positive polarization will repeat its incarnation in 3rd density before moving to the fourth?

Now that I bring this to mind, there was also another point I didn't understand. At the present time, will those earthlings who die with 50-51% positive move straight to 4th density or will they stay in 3rd.5 as the earth slowly becomes sustainable to 4th density beings?

The densities and colors correspond to positions of your chakras [7 ordered from your sacrum bone to fontanel with your heart at 4. ROYGBIV corresponds to the 7 color centers,

57.7 Questioner: Should the crystal be held in the right hand of the healer?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. There are two recommended configurations.
The first, the chain about the neck to place the crystal in the physical position of the green-ray energy center. Second, the chain hung from the right hand, out-stretched, wound about the hand in such a way that the crystal may be swung so as to effect sensitive adjustments.
We offer this information realizing that much practice is needed to efficiently use these energies of self. However, each has the capability of doing so, and this information is not information which, if followed accurately, can be deleterious.

__
I think this is another good example.
__
62.29 Questioner: Yes.

Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.
Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.
May we ask at this time if there be any brief queries?
__

47.5 Questioner: Then at FOURTH DENSITY GRADUATION IN TO FIFTH is there anything like the percentages you gave for third-density graduation into fourth for polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. There are, in your modes of thinking, responses we can make, which we shall make. However, the IMPORTANT POINT IS THAT THE GRADUATIONS FROM DENSITY TO DENSITY DO OCCUR. The positive/negative polarity is a thing which will, at the sixth level, simply become history. Therefore, we speak in an illusory time continuum when we discuss statistics of positive versus negative harvest into fifth. A large percentage of fourth-density negative entities continue the negative path from fourth- to fifth-density experience, for without wisdom the compassion and desire to aid other-self is not extremely well-informed. Thus though one loses approximately two percent moving from negative to positive during the fourth-density experience we find approximately eight percent of graduations into fifth density those of the negative.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Jeremy - 05-06-2020

As far as I know, as long as one reaches that 51st percentile, they graduate upon death. The material never mentioned anyone that had to repeat that reached that milestone.

Actually I think there is a caveat but I could be totally wrong. I remember reading that there are spirits that choose to move within the inner planes to help 3rd density entities. These spirits, rather than graduate, request that they return as guides or angelic realm to assist others. I searched the Ra material but came up empty so maybe someone else can verify this info

The concept of having to die to move through densities I can only interpret in two ways.

One, even though it may seem like they're describing a physical death, ego death and a physical death in my opinion can often be interchanged. Just like how Mexican tales of Quetzalcoatl described self-sacrifice but they meant EGO sacrifice a form of death of an identity that could later be reintegrated. Human sacrifice later mixed the ideas apart and corrupted teachings which would have been practiced the same way Tibetan monks in a monastery would have tried to achieve their self-realization.

The second is that people who do not practice any form of meditation-kundalini practices are able to evolve through densities but only at a much slower pace than a person who does. They could lift their consciousness towards the heart by lets say being a director of a charity and giving service to others, but by being an atheist or indifferent agnostic attitudes towards ideas about spiritual/subtle levels of awareness means that they could move up in their next incarnation as a karmic reward. Progress made this way would take centuries through many lives-- as opposed to the tremendous transformation an individual could pass through in only several decades through densities beyond even what is mentioned in the entire Ra texts via sahaj samadhi.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Infinite - 05-06-2020

I have some doubts about that too. The sensation of an open heart chakra is as if all beings are part of you. There is a profound reverence for other people, animals and plants. "Happiness" is one of the descriptions given to someone living in the green ray.

I wonder if someone harvestable is always in that state or varies between normal consciousness and that consciousness of love. Due to the small number of harvestable people according to Ra, I believe that it is necessary to be stabilized in this state. Because it must be something of the moment. Some traditions say to repent before death. Perhaps it's a clue and the immediate state before disembodiment is crucial. And as Ra says that in a balanced entity the chakras are open and functioning, I believe that the kundalini must stabilize there in the heart. I have read reports about people who have lived or live in a high state of consciousness. I suppose it must be something constant. But I don't rule the possibility of be harvested without to live in the heart.

About your specific question, I can only suggest that you meditate daily if you don't do it yet. And look for other techniques that also aim to improve your ability to use the daily catalyst. The so-called energetic techniques remove specific blocks that hinder our perception. Fasting and chastity (or tantra) help us overcome blockages in the root chakra. Always remembering the importance of acceptance. When we don't accept a situation, we get stuck in it until we learn to let go. Accepting that we don't control anything is paradoxically the path to discipline that can lead us to enlightenment.

(05-06-2020, 05:13 PM)Navaratna Wrote: The concept of having to die to move through densities I can only interpret in two ways.

It's simple to understand. The body to be inhabited in fourth density is more subtle than our physical body. It is a kind of astral body. In certain esoteric traditions it is called the solar astral body. So, it is necessary to die in 3D to go to 4D.

(05-06-2020, 05:13 PM)Navaratna Wrote: The second is that people who do not practice any form of meditation-kundalini practices are able to evolve through densities but only at a much slower pace than a person who does.

Yes. Yoga and occult / esotericism deal with the adept's path. It's a more advanced view within 3D than the green ray's harvestability. However, many sources fail to focus primarily on building a solid foundation (3 clean lower chakras for the kundalini to reach the heart). Trying to seek power before you learn the love and balance it with wisdom is like trying to build the top floors of a building before it's grounded. So many are lost.

(05-06-2020, 05:13 PM)Navaratna Wrote: They could lift their consciousness towards the heart by lets say being a director of a charity and giving service to others, but by being an atheist or indifferent agnostic attitudes towards ideas about spiritual/subtle levels of awareness means that they could move up in their next incarnation as a karmic reward. Progress made this way would take centuries through many lives-- as opposed to the tremendous transformation an individual could pass through in only several decades through densities beyond even what is mentioned in the entire Ra texts via sahaj samadhi.

I suggest that Sahaj samadhi is what Ra called penetration into intelligent infinity. It doesn't matter how far a 3D entity goes. It dominates only that density. It then needs to start fourth density work, although at a level above those that were harvested with 51% STO. You cannot skip steps. Except for a Wanderer, of course. Depending on the mission, it returns to its original density.

There's are a lot of methods to clear blockages in Sahaja in addition to regular meditation

The liver diet to eat foods to cool down and purify the liver while minimizing processed foods/alcohol/coffee which make it heat up by working too hard
-
putting an ice pack on the liver
-
soaking the feet and head in saltwater [either ocean water or ordinary water mixed with salt] this is akin to John's baptisms
-
holding the right hand and swirling the hearts energy center
-
mantras
-
meditating on bodies of water and candle flames
-
they don't really mention crystals/jewels but it is in the Hindu mythology about the Naga's aquatic underworld full of such items

there are more but those are what I remember at the moment. This video is in my opinion the most effective one with felt results

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Sacred Fool - 05-07-2020

(05-06-2020, 04:25 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: Now that I bring this to mind, there was also another point I didn't understand. At the present time, will those earthlings who die with 50-51% positive move straight to 4th density or will they stay in 3rd.5 as the earth slowly becomes sustainable to 4th density beings?

Ra's general idea of positive harvestability is not like a video game where you score enough points and then move to the next level.

After one settles into the post mortem state, one is guided through a process where one is gradually exposed to an increasing intensity of divine light  It begins as one might experience it in 3D, then moving towards and into 4D intensity.  Various helpers assist the soul being tested to make sure that the process truly reflects their inner ability to receive and work with this light.  This being the time when planet Earth is changing her density to 4D, those who cannot tolerate the 4D light are then counselled as to how and where they might program their next incarnation, but it will be on a 3D planet somewhere, not on Earth.

The idea of a being needing to be 51% committed to STO, in general terms, means this: in order to be receptive of and to be able to work with 4D light, a being must be committed with more than half its essential self to STO as opposed to STS or indifference.  So, regardless of whether your average person has some good days and some bad days, their "score" does not reflect this, particularly.  Where they incarnate next has to do with their inherent ability to feel at home in 4D.  So the 51% thing is a kind of potentially helpful indicator. To return to the title of this thread, how regularly (and deeply) you love may well be another such indicator.

That seems fair to me....for whatever that's worth.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Navaratna - 05-07-2020

I thank you for your comments.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Sacred Fool - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 12:49 AM)Navaratna Wrote: There's other deities that have important roles but that imagery sounds identical to me.

This is just a thought in passing, but for many years I had read a variety of spiritual teachers say that all religious paths are equally valid.  Of course, this was often said as a peacemaking gesture in a climate of religious contention, but it always bothered me because I observed that some religious paths are far more flexible or efficient or sensible than others.  It bothered me until I read a quote from Anandamayi Ma to the effect that, all religious paths are equally valid because each one leads you to the same place: your inner self.  I thought that was a cool way of looking at it.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - flofrog - 05-07-2020

(05-05-2020, 01:35 AM)peregrine Wrote:   

That was really beautiful peregrine.

Between working today, while sitting in the sun I read a passage of Qu'o and I dont know if this might be relatable to you Sunclarity about lower chakras, but I really liked it.

it is from session 29 Page 487

Quote: " The 180 degree rule applies also to the things that the world feels are important. The world doesn't value the laborer who washes dishes, but rather, values the surgeon who successfully excises deceased flesh from a patient, thereby prolonging his life. And yet if the surgeon has not love within its touch, there will be curing but no healing; whereas if the seeker who does the dishes has that remembrance of the holy nature of all life, it shall be lightening the consciousness of the planet as it lovingly cleanses, rinses, and appreciates each dish. And the very dishes themselves shall lift their tiny voices in praise. "

I really like the dishes' tiny voices. I really believe this is what takes place, after all aren't we all molecules and atoms

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Diana - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 02:15 AM)flofrog Wrote: Between working today,  while sitting in the sun I read a passage of Qu'o and I dont know if this might be relatable to you Sunclarity about lower chakras, but I really liked it.

it is from session 29  Page 487

Quote: "  The 180 degree rule applies also to the things that the world feels are important. The world doesn't value the laborer who washes dishes, but rather, values the surgeon who successfully excises deceased flesh from a patient, thereby prolonging his life. And yet if the surgeon has not love within its touch, there will be curing but no healing; whereas if the seeker who does the dishes has that remembrance of the holy nature of all life, it shall be lightening the consciousness of the planet as it lovingly cleanses, rinses, and appreciates each dish. And the very dishes themselves shall lift their tiny voices in praise. "

I really like the dishes' tiny voices.  I really believe this is what takes place, after all aren't we all molecules and atoms

I LOVE that quote flofrog, and I so agree with it. Thank you. Smile

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Navaratna - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 01:41 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 12:49 AM)Navaratna Wrote: There's other deities that have important roles but that imagery sounds identical to me.

This is just a thought in passing, but for many years I had read a variety of spiritual teachers say that all religious paths are equally valid.  Of course, this was often said as a peacemaking gesture in a climate of religious contention, but it always bothered me because I observed that some religious paths are far more flexible or efficient or sensible than others.  It bothered me until I read a quote from Anandamayi Ma to the effect that, all religious paths are equally valid because each one leads you to the same place: your inner self.  I thought that was a cool way of looking at it.

Sahaja Yoga recognizes 10 Primordial masters. There are a lot of significant people but I think it's along the idea that they were the same entity that reincarnated.

Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, Confucius, Lao Tzu, Socrates, Zoroaster and a few more are all tremendously important.

I think it's an incredibly interwoven and beautiful idea. It's a compass to understand which religions are worth studying more closely instead of searching through tens of thousands or even more that must have had sizable followings.

Zoroastrianism has shown me so much secret history of East Asia. Nargol is a holy city of theirs. They are originally from the region that cannabis originated from central Asia. They are the Magi in the Bible. I probably wouldn't have ever known or cared about their ideas if it wasn't for this 10 master chart. Who even knows the name Zoroaster? Maybe some people...most don't,

Abraham, and his tomb in Israel are tremendously historic he is the human godfather of all the Mideast religions, except for Zoroastrianism which is older. It's funny trying to explain this to Christians considering Zoroastrians are the older known monotheistic followers of a religion and that's a source of a lot of Christian pride. They can say they're older than Islam. Christian stories may have simply been borrowed from Zoroastrian tales.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - Dtris - 05-09-2020

(05-07-2020, 12:01 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 04:25 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: Now that I bring this to mind, there was also another point I didn't understand. At the present time, will those earthlings who die with 50-51% positive move straight to 4th density or will they stay in 3rd.5 as the earth slowly becomes sustainable to 4th density beings?

Ra's general idea of positive harvestability is not like a video game where you score enough points and then move to the next level.

After one settles into the post mortem state, one is guided through a process where one is gradually exposed to an increasing intensity of divine light  It begins as one might experience it in 3D, then moving towards and into 4D intensity.  Various helpers assist the soul being tested to make sure that the process truly reflects their inner ability to receive and work with this light.  This being the time when planet Earth is changing her density to 4D, those who cannot tolerate the 4D light are then counselled as to how and where they might program their next incarnation, but it will be on a 3D planet somewhere, not on Earth.

The idea of a being needing to be 51% committed to STO, in general terms, means this: in order to be receptive of and to be able to work with 4D light, a being must be committed with more than half its essential self to STO as opposed to STS or indifference.  So, regardless of whether your average person has some good days and some bad days, their "score" does not reflect this, particularly.  Where they incarnate next has to do with their inherent ability to feel at home in 4D.  So the 51% thing is a kind of potentially helpful indicator.  To return to the title of this thread, how regularly (and deeply) you love may well be another such indicator.

That seems fair to me....for whatever that's worth.

That is exactly as Ra described for the process of Harvest. The Harvest is now so I assume that is what is happening upon death. However I also think that there will be more chances for those who are very close to harvestability before the transition is complete.

In general though, before the harvest the only entities who could move ahead were those who consciously opened the gateway to intelligent infinity. Ra named three negative adepts who did as much, Genghis Khan, Taras Bulba, and Rasputin.

It is implied but never stated explicitly that I remember, that the only time a typical human could advance to fourth density is at the end of a major cycle when harvest occurs.

Since we are in the transition between 3rd and 4th those who are harvestable will either choose to incarnate in dual activated bodies to help the transition, or to hang out in time/space until the transition is complete. I would imagine that the only ones choosing to incarnate and help will be a good well beyond 51% STO, as polarity can be lost and they wouldn't want to risk sinking back into unharvestability.

RE: How may I love more regularly? - flofrog - 05-09-2020

(05-09-2020, 02:49 PM)Dtris Wrote: Since we are in the transition between 3rd and 4th those who are harvestable will either choose to incarnate in dual activated bodies to help the transition, or to hang out in time/space until the transition is complete. I would imagine that the only ones choosing to incarnate and help will be a good well beyond 51% STO, as polarity can be lost and they wouldn't want to risk sinking back into unharvestability.

I agree but still the incarnation as human does include the veil and total loss of memory.. so it's a risky plunge for sure for highly evolved ones.

I have a feeling we are generously helped and pushed by our guides, whatever stage we are at, even though we may not become aware of it immediately. I remember as a child picking up litter, real nerdy. But my love for Gaia is probably my main thingie so, that's kind of funny.