EDITED OUT BECAUSE IT WAS A MISTAKE TO POST THIS
05-14-2019, 11:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019, 11:57 AM by Minyatur.)
RE: EDITED OUT BECAUSE IT WAS A MISTAKE TO POST THIS
(05-12-2019, 03:16 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  If there is a way to delete this thread, I would like to delete it.

You have to ask the mods, not sure though why it was not done when you stated wanting it and renamed the title. Kinda inconsiderate given you can't edit out your message from someone's reply.

Like you saw with your post in the feminism thread, they are able to delete things quite easily.

There is no self in the sense of separate individuality, yet there is one prevailing identity.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2019, 06:45 PM,
(05-12-2019, 04:08 PM)tamaryn Wrote:  All of this is positive growth and these neglected parts are forcing themselves to the surface until they are perceived as relevant to the whole.

precisely Heart
Your joy is your sorrow unmasked
The following 1 user Likes kristina's post:
flofrog
05-14-2019, 08:58 PM,
(05-14-2019, 11:49 AM)Minyatur Wrote:  
(05-12-2019, 03:16 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  If there is a way to delete this thread, I would like to delete it.

You have to ask the mods, not sure though why it was not done when you stated wanting it and renamed the title. Kinda inconsiderate given you can't edit out your message from someone's reply.

Like you saw with your post in the feminism thread, they are able to delete things quite easily.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding here, but we try to be loud that our policy is that we usually do not delete entire threads after others participate in them for an extended period of time. But, since you are concerned, I told EvolvingPhoenix in PM that we would make an exception, but that I was in favor of keeping this thread because ultimately it ended up being a huge beacon of light that might potentially help someone in his position in the future. He has yet to take me up on the offer to permanently remove it. I guess we will all know if/when he does.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 4 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
flofrog, Glow, kristina, Minyatur
05-15-2019, 02:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2019, 02:54 PM by EvolvingPhoenix.)
I talked to blossom and he convinced me to keep the thread. Thank you Jade for your offer to delete it.
The following 2 users Like EvolvingPhoenix's post:
ada, Bring4th_Jade
05-15-2019, 02:53 PM,
(05-15-2019, 02:43 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  I talked to blossom and he convinced me to keep the thread.

I did?  Tongue

I merely suggested to ask the mods/participants to remove EP's original quoted comment as he felt the need to.

I think there was a lot of love and light shared here towards EP so deleting the entire thread is kinda meh.
The following 3 users Like ada's post:
Bring4th_Jade, flofrog, kristina
05-15-2019, 03:13 PM,
Well, you were the second person to say the thread should be kept and I thought "Well, it seems people think this thread should stay, so whatever. I'll keep it"

Thank you all for your compassion and your support.
The following 4 users Like EvolvingPhoenix's post:
ada, Bring4th_Jade, flofrog, kristina