Giving in to divine will.
09-07-2019, 01:00 AM,
Giving in to divine will.
For a little while now, I've felt that I understood what it means to give in to divine will. Like with many things, I understood it conceptually, but not in an emotional/energetic sense. This seems to be a very core-shaking choice, this giving in to the will of the infinite creator.

I feel as if my intellect is more of a backup discernment tool, and that now I have to give in to the emotional and intuitive urges that drive my soul crazy. Letting go of this "control" of my emotions is only possible because I have faith that I will be where I need to be at the appropriate time, and be faced with the opportunities that I need to be faced with.

I do hope that if anyone is going through this right now and reads this post, that you will have as effortless as possible a transition to following your divine plan. Keep your chin up, your eyes open, and go with the flow...and godspeed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like judymattson's post:
Glow, ZW929
09-07-2019, 01:23 AM,
RE: Giving in to divine will.
I don't believe the divine will is any different from our will.

There is only one will. Creator's will. And we are Creator.
The following 2 users Like IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
kristina, ttwagneriii
09-07-2019, 10:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 01:55 PM by Glow.)
(09-07-2019, 01:23 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  I don't believe the divine will is any different from our will.

Except we(the ego) is a veiled/not fully aware part of the creator and all the other parts of god are wielding will(many unconsciously as well) also those parts beyond the veil have will. So divine will is sort of a collective will. Just have to trust it is more conscious and better informed than the collective human parts of god.

Judy - I am quasi trying to do what you say. It is hard. I often ask to know the plan so I can align my will. Willing one thing and things going decidedly different isn't pleasant. Acceptance I guess is the word, and Trust. Not as easy as it sounds.
The following 1 user Likes Glow's post:
ttwagneriii
09-07-2019, 01:18 PM,
Please make sure you get good support by somebody more experienced
09-07-2019, 01:22 PM,
(09-07-2019, 01:23 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  I don't believe the divine will is any different from our will.

Except that we live in a dream where we are experiencing the illusion of the free will of entities.
The following 2 users Like RitaJC's post:
Glow, ttwagneriii
09-07-2019, 06:55 PM,

I believe there is a lot of discovery to do even before we understand how the will works and also how to use it effectively upon our journey. But, I do agree with the statement that you have made as there is truly only one will and that is the will of the creator. Just that there needs be a lot of work for the entity of 3rd density earth to realize how this works and as has been pointed out, not allowing the ego to have a will of it's own and maistaken that for the Creator's will. With that being said, I agree.
Your joy is your sorrow unmasked
The following 2 users Like kristina's post:
RitaJC, ttwagneriii