Reddit's algorithm is censoring a Hindu artifact useful in Ra material
04-22-2020, 12:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2020, 12:56 PM by Navaratna.)
Reddit's algorithm is censoring a Hindu artifact useful in Ra material
https://www.reddit.com/r/EdgarCayce/comments/g4ov0r/i_just_discovered_something_that_is_being_censored/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Navaratna's post:
Confused
04-22-2020, 01:05 PM,
RE: Reddit's algorithm is censoring a Hindu artifact useful in Ra material
Do you know about shadowbanning? Peeps get banned from subreddits without any warning, and their posts just dont show up even though it shows up on their side.... might be the case... might not
04-22-2020, 01:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 06:45 AM by Navaratna.)
RE: Reddit's algorithm is censoring a Hindu artifact useful in Ra material
(04-22-2020, 01:20 PM)Navaratna Wrote:  All the other posts are visible immediately and that subreddit doesn't have live moderation because it's not very active. I have had this conversation with multiple people and everyone is acknowledging its rendered invisible. what made me notice it was off was the fact that it was visible on my user page but not on the subreddit so I linked it to somebody and then it showed that the text was [Removed] on their screen even though the title of the post was there ! and it wasn't Wikipedia because I immediately afterward linked a Wikipedia article. IF YOU LINK THAT PAGE IT IS CENSORED and China has a huge stake in Reddit. someone somewhere is pushing false information on the front page of Reddit about coronavirus and they also seem to not want people to know absolutely anything about this object. Its kind of funny that this is only leaking out because I noticed it was censored otherwise I would have just stuck to reddit. Read everything and then view the other threads in the comments. It's censorship try and post the link yourself from Wikipedia. The responses people are giving me are nonsensical okay because I'm not...shadowbanned and other Wiki links aren't ...shadowbanned apparently some people in their vocabulary just have the word Shadowbanned instead of censorship. This should be put on a megaphone throughout the L/L community and let's give a special prize to anybody who can actually make that link appear on Reddit. If it can't this should be a meme. This s*** is so funny to me it reminds me of that circle jerk when communist Ethiopian W.H.O man was pretending to misshear questions about China's coronavirus response to Taiwan. You mean Thailand. You mean togliatti. Tiramisu? Wanted to make sure that the coronavirus doesnt infect your desert sir?  don't know what a Th-t-TIGHT ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK TO SHUT THE F*** up WE DON'T RECOGNIZE THAT AS A COUNTRY thats just a part of glorious China! Green diamond? You mean Dravite. Brown tourmaline. Sorry we do not recognize the green diamond. Https://youtu.be/_dhjmSp30jc that green diamond let me give you some context let's consider the scientific principle that all atoms vibrate and it's a 4th density object. Fourth navaratna in Hinduism is planet Venus (Ra) jewel diamond. Its the largest green diamond ever found. meaning also that because it has highly iridescent properties it's also intensely energetic because it's been subjected to Natural radiation. there might not be another object like it with as much energy on Earth. and the context of the ra material it would be able to shine a lot of light into your heart chakra https://youtu.be/Yc0eK7W-mCk the plot of Total Recall is people trying to prevent psychics from activating a limitless energy object artifact on mars. Someone tried to steal or destroy this object. it barely escaped being stolen by being put on loan a few days in advance by the museum owners to museum in the US. And someone somewhere doesn't want people to know that it exists if this is true.