Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest: Do The Math
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(06-02-2010, 05:39 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Hypothesis: By the end of 2012, all people who will not graduate to 4D will no longer be on earth.
Where do you get the idea it happens in 2012? Within the timeframe of a single year?

(07-16-2011, 01:36 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2010, 05:39 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Hypothesis: By the end of 2012, all people who will not graduate to 4D will no longer be on earth.
Where do you get the idea it happens in 2012? Within the timeframe of a single year?

There are many people out there saying this right now, as you well know. David Wilcock, in particular, has made exhaustive references to the Law of One and the 2012 date. He discusses this here:

Management Notice: Prepare for Transfiguration
Law of One and 2012: The Facts!

Now I am not promoting this idea. That's why I threw it out there as a "hypothesis". The whole point of this thread is to have a conversation around this idea, and to see what people come up with.

When I asked the inner self about the future, I got 1250 years before Mankind becomes extinct. Later I understood there were two descriptors, and that Humankind will continue. Later I was pointed to Rev 11:3, and the 1260 days, and thought about the theories that it actually meant years. Combining my personal findings with the verse number and removing 10 years, took me back to the twin towers event. Then going through the verse again I suddenly saw something that stood out to me.

Go ahead and read Revelation 11:4-13 and see if you find a parallel between the two prophets and the twin towers.

I get the idea that things will take a while. Of course, I could just be nuts. BigSmile

Raman

(07-16-2011, 02:03 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2011, 01:36 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

There are many people out there saying this right now, as you well know. David Wilcock, in particular, has made exhaustive references to the Law of One and the 2012 date. He discusses this here:

Management Notice: Prepare for Transfiguration
Law of One and 2012: The Facts!

Now I am not promoting this idea. That's why I threw it out there as a "hypothesis". The whole point of this thread is to have a conversation around this idea, and to see what people come up with.

I don't know what the meaning of 'promoting' is here.

This is a mixed last cycle of 3d harvest. This is the Great harvest and that implies end of 3d.

In a positive harvest, the change most probably is gradual since there is no 'excessive heat' generated from the planet's new blooming to new density. (example Venus)

In a negative harvest there is no opportunity for even a small percentage of positives since it is not possible to polarize positively since that requires 'certain degree of self-determination'. In this case, I'm not sure about 'earth changes' but possibly is gradual with a planetary wide dictatorship at the beginning of 4d neg.

In a mixed harvest, heat is being generated, because of the incongruencies.
More of the harvestees are pos, some neg : (this is why planet will be positive) vast majority 'lukewarm'.

The incoming changes of the ninth wave are not compatible with the monetary system
(for example) since money is the base of current human relationships and green ray not compatible with it (this is an example, although one of the most important ones, other changes are very predictable....like ;'earth changes'...paraphrasing Ra, if you go to the store and buy 100 boxes of cereal and 2 of something else for breakfast, most probably you will eat cereal for breakfast...)

Note that this is not 'fear or doom', this is just how the Galactic Logos (most probably since we are talking about 4d coming) has set this up for this sector (at least).

I highly recommend reading this article as 5th day approaches...

http://calleman.com/content/articles/Beg...thWave.htm

By the way 2012 as date is wrong and has important repercussions.

Raman

Let me add this: In the event of an economic collapse, if you have studied the developments in Spain that gave birth to the may 15th 'revolution' you can see a few things:

--People can congregate spontaneously and HELP each other.

--People can be HAPPY

--New ways of organizing are POSSIBLE.

--NO LEADERSHIP is NECESSARY.

--People can SPONTANEOUSLY find SOLUTIONS to problems.

--UNITY was easy to achieve.

--NO MONEY was involved. Everything was voluntary as far as I know.

These are some points I can think of at the moment. Kia, a forum member from spain went to 'El Sol' (the sun plaza where it started) and she mentioned it was like a 4th density environment with free childcare, food, books, people singing...etc...this lasted for quite a while until the police and other 'services' infiltrated and created artificial violence, untasteful situations and a belicose atmosphere using different 'techniques' in order to have excuses to disperse participants.

However, the movement now is very alive in 'barrios' and seemingly, inner cities.
(07-16-2011, 12:34 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]The incoming changes of the ninth wave are not compatible with the monetary system(for example) since money is the base of current human relationships and green ray not compatible with it (this is an example, although one of the most important ones, other changes are very predictable....like ;'earth changes'...paraphrasing Ra, if you go to the store and buy 100 boxes of cereal and 2 of something else for breakfast, most probably you will eat cereal for breakfast...)

65.9 Wrote:That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.
Well now isn't that just something else? Wink

Quote:By the way 2012 as date is wrong and has important repercussions.

Yea. I am familiar with Calleman's work, but I will check that article out. Hey, didn't that freaky apocalyptic preacher guy who just had a failed Rapture prediction recalculate to October?

Maybe in his own reality he created that Rapture experience. I just realized that it's not in my own belief, so I did not create that reality for myself. Probably same with many others here. I don't like to boast, but it is my reality Smile

(07-18-2011, 05:29 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Yea. I am familiar with Calleman's work, but I will check that article out. Hey, didn't that freaky apocalyptic preacher guy who just had a failed Rapture prediction recalculate to October?

Like Pickle, I think all of us have several more lifetimes of service here. Even Ra has said the transition could take up to 700 more years. I'm okay with however it pans out though.

"Now" is good place to be.

Richard
(07-16-2011, 12:34 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]In a negative harvest there is no opportunity for even a small percentage of positives since it is not possible to polarize positively since that requires 'certain degree of self-determination'. In this case, I'm not sure about 'earth changes' but possibly is gradual with a planetary wide dictatorship at the beginning of 4d neg.
I'm not sure this is a true statement. It seems that you are taking the statement of no possiblity to polarize positively, in a negative environment, statement, with regards to the higher densities and applying that to third density.

My understanding is that a positive harvest on a planet with a net negative social complex (logos) is not only possible, but common. I am using that case to explain all of the recently-harvested, positive 4D transplants from other logoi that are coming to earth to begin their 4th density. The only other case that would seem to explain this need to transfer to another logoi, is the case where their home planet could not support 4D positive vibrations - due to destruction, for example. Which presumably would be much more uncommon.

Raman

(07-18-2011, 07:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2011, 12:34 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]In a negative harvest there is no opportunity for even a small percentage of positives since it is not possible to polarize positively since that requires 'certain degree of self-determination'. In this case, I'm not sure about 'earth changes' but possibly is gradual with a planetary wide dictatorship at the beginning of 4d neg.
I'm not sure this is a true statement. It seems that you are taking the statement of no possiblity to polarize positively, in a negative environment, statement, with regards to the higher densities and applying that to third density.

My understanding is that a positive harvest on a planet with a net negative social complex (logos) is not only possible, but common. I am using that case to explain all of the recently-harvested, positive 4D transplants from other logoi that are coming to earth to begin their 4th density. The only other case that would seem to explain this need to transfer to another logoi, is the case where their home planet could not support 4D positive vibrations - due to destruction, for example. Which presumably would be much more uncommon.

====================================================
====================================================
Quote:65.13 Questioner: How common in the universe is a mixed harvest from a planet of both positively and negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes?

Ra: I am Ra. Among planetary harvests which yield an harvest of mind/body/spirit complexes approximately 10% are negative; approximately 60% are positive; and approximately 30% are mixed with nearly all harvest being positive. In the event of mixed harvest it is almost unknown for the majority of the harvest to be negative. When a planet moves strongly towards the negative there is almost no opportunity for harvestable positive polarization.

3DMonkey

I'm not sure this is a true statement. It seems that you are taking the statement of no possibility to polarize positively, in a negative environment, statement, with regards to the higher densities and applying that to third density.

This makes sense with the assumption that positive 4D transplants come here based on the idea that their home planets are unsuitable for their vibrations. This is an assumption. Is there an indication in the material that the choice of planetary sphere has a pecking order starting with the current one of incarnation?

Raman

(07-18-2011, 05:52 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Like Pickle, I think all of us have several more lifetimes of service here. Even Ra has said the transition could take up to 700 more years. I'm okay with however it pans out though.

"Now" is good place to be.

Richard

And that is wonderful...however, in order for the planet not to be destroyed because of pollution, nuclear weapons etc...current system cannot continue. AT ALL.

Quote:65.15 Questioner: Then as these final days of the cycle transpire if the harvest were to occur now, today, it would have a certain number harvested positively and negatively and a certain number of repeaters. I am going to assume that because of the catalyst that will be experienced between now and the actual harvesting time these numbers of harvestable entities will increase.

Generally speaking, not particularly with respect to this planet but with respect to general experience in harvesting, how big an increase in harvestable entities can you logically assume will occur because of the catalyst that occurs in the final period such as this one, or am I making a mistake in assuming that other planets have added catalyst at the end of a harvesting period when they have a mixed harvest?
Ra: I am Ra. In the event of mixed harvest there is nearly always disharmony and, therefore, added catalyst in the form of your so-called “Earth changes.” In this assumption you are correct.

It is the Confederation’s desire to serve those who may indeed seek more intensely because of this added catalyst. We do not choose to attempt to project the success of added numbers to the harvest for this would not be appropriate. We are servants. If we are called, we shall serve with all our strength. To count the numbers is without virtue.

(07-18-2011, 05:29 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2011, 12:34 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]The incoming changes of the ninth wave are not compatible with the monetary system(for example) since money is the base of current human relationships and green ray not compatible with it (this is an example, although one of the most important ones, other changes are very predictable....like ;'earth changes'...paraphrasing Ra, if you go to the store and buy 100 boxes of cereal and 2 of something else for breakfast, most probably you will eat cereal for breakfast...)

65.9 Wrote:That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.
Well now isn't that just something else? Wink

Quote:By the way 2012 as date is wrong and has important repercussions.

Yea. I am familiar with Calleman's work, but I will check that article out. Hey, didn't that freaky apocalyptic preacher guy who just had a failed Rapture prediction recalculate to October?

Calleman says October as well but it seems to me, wave could be a few months off. However, Ra stated 'approximately' 30 years after the question was asked: 2011; so it could be october, november, december...

I don't want to get into the argument of 'approximately' and cereal boxes....
(07-18-2011, 08:33 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
I'm not sure this is a true statement. It seems that you are taking the statement of no possibility to polarize positively, in a negative environment, statement, with regards to the higher densities and applying that to third density.

This makes sense with the assumption that positive 4D transplants come here based on the idea that their home planets are unsuitable for their vibrations. This is an assumption. Is there an indication in the material that the choice of planetary sphere has a pecking order starting with the current one of incarnation?
Nothing stated directly, as far I know. I wouldn't call it a 'pecking order', and there are other circumstances which would make the native planet and/or system undesirable or not as desirable compared to earth.

We can't destroy the planet. The technology to do that doesn't exist. Internet claims notwithstanding. Though we can foul our nest enough to make it uncomfortable to live in many places.

The planet has survived mega volcanoes and asteroids that whose energy release was greater than all the nukes in all the armories of the world. And still..life is found everywhere.

Humanity has reigned for less than a microsecond geologically speaking and we are so convinced of our own infallibility that we can predict the "end of the world" to a specific date. Even Ra can't do that. The only thing we can affect is our ability to thrive on this world. And even thats iffy.

If we are going to "change" the current system, we had better have many more successive lives of service. Cause it won't happen overnight...and its highly unlikely that its going to happen all at once in some sort of global awakening.

But if some sort of "awakening" does happen? Then what?...Well, we're all awake. And maybe we realize we've been screwed. But unless "awakening" bestows us with Godhood or some such powers, there are still mundane things that need to be done within structure of the current system like providing food, power, water, medicines etc...all of which rely on distribution systems already in place.

So, yeah..lets take on these problems and solve them in such a way that more ethical solutions are used. But do you really believe that humanity just waking up solves all the problems all at once? It going to take time and...many lifetimes or so I believe.

Or maybe the aliens will land and solve all our problems for us...sigh.

Richard

(07-19-2011, 11:43 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]We can't destroy the planet. The technology to do that doesn't exist.

maldekians have destroyed their planet with nuclear blasts. leave aside the beam weapons that atlanteans, and now the present governments, had.

atlanteans caused an earth-changing configuration with just a civil war among themselves with these weapons.
(07-19-2011, 11:43 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]But do you really believe that humanity just waking up solves all the problems all at once? It going to take time and...many lifetimes or so I believe.

I like to imagine folks being dumped off in the jungle somewhere. It would have waterfalls and freshwater springs. Fresh green leaf foods all around, nuts, seeds, everything needed to thrive. Thing is almost all will not know how to tell if something is poisonous.

Not to mention, the very first real crisis for the person will be................. how do they wipe their butt.
(07-19-2011, 10:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2011, 11:43 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]We can't destroy the planet. The technology to do that doesn't exist.

maldekians have destroyed their planet with nuclear blasts. leave aside the beam weapons that atlanteans, and now the present governments, had.

atlanteans caused an earth-changing configuration with just a civil war among themselves with these weapons.

With the one world government do we still need to worry about civil war? Tongue
(07-19-2011, 11:43 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe the aliens will land and solve all our problems for us...sigh.

If "ETs/aliens" [Are we not all things?] did greet humanity in a public way, I would hope their message would be similar to this:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

Pickle, you wipe with leaves. the question is, how do you make soap? watch Fight Club. BigSmile
or read it, since some of the recipes were different in the movie.
(07-20-2011, 02:33 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Pickle, you wipe with leaves. the question is, how do you make soap? watch Fight Club. BigSmile
I know what I would do. Not too sure about the modern reliant man. BigSmile
Oceania wrote:
(07-20-2011, 02:33 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Pickle, you wipe with leaves. the question is, how do you make soap? watch Fight Club. BigSmile
Soap making made easy;

http://pgburrell.home.mindspring.com/id13.html

Oh wait...according to Pickle, we're naked vegetarians!

Well...here we go BigSmile

Early history

The earliest recorded evidence of the production of soap-like materials dates back to around 2800 BC in Ancient Babylon.[4] In the reign of Nabonidus (556-539 BCE) a recipe for soap consisted of uḥulu [ashes], cypress [oil] and sesame [seed oil] "for washing the stones for the servant girls".[5] A formula for soap consisting of water, alkali, and cassia oil was written on a Babylonian clay tablet around 2200 BC.

The Ebers papyrus (Egypt, 1550 BC) indicates that ancient Egyptians
bathed regularly and combined animal and vegetable oils with alkaline
salts to create a soap-like substance. Egyptian documents mention that a
soap-like substance was used in the preparation of wool for weaving.

But even then...naked vegetarians lacking iron and probably fire..for awhile?? Probably something to do with covering ourselves in oil and...hmmm...well, sounds like fun..but are we actually cleaner?

Richard

Raman

(07-19-2011, 11:43 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]We can't destroy the planet. The technology to do that doesn't exist. Internet claims notwithstanding. Though we can foul our nest enough to make it uncomfortable to live in many places.

The planet has survived mega volcanoes and asteroids that whose energy release was greater than all the nukes in all the armories of the world. And still..life is found everywhere.

Humanity has reigned for less than a microsecond geologically speaking and we are so convinced of our own infallibility that we can predict the "end of the world" to a specific date. Even Ra can't do that. The only thing we can affect is our ability to thrive on this world. And even thats iffy.

If we are going to "change" the current system, we had better have many more successive lives of service. Cause it won't happen overnight...and its highly unlikely that its going to happen all at once in some sort of global awakening.

But if some sort of "awakening" does happen? Then what?...Well, we're all awake. And maybe we realize we've been screwed. But unless "awakening" bestows us with Godhood or some such powers, there are still mundane things that need to be done within structure of the current system like providing food, power, water, medicines etc...all of which rely on distribution systems already in place.

So, yeah..lets take on these problems and solve them in such a way that more ethical solutions are used. But do you really believe that humanity just waking up solves all the problems all at once? It going to take time and...many lifetimes or so I believe.

Or maybe the aliens will land and solve all our problems for us...sigh.

Richard

That does not seems possible in the current conditions, which is fine once you consider that earth could benefit from a 'good cleansing'.

I think that it is a great accomplishment that the great harvest will happen. And I think the current prospects of the demise of the economic system is something unplanned for the most part (although known by the so called 'elite' at the very top and due to the layout of the system, bound to happen).

So many belicose souls and such a luke-warm/posititive/negative environment is bound to produce 'lots of heat'...

I also have my doubts about the 'dual-activated bodies'. Like the 'nuclear resistant' bodies currently present that were planned in the past in case of nuclear catastrophe in order to have 3d vehicles potentially, for incarnation, at this point, I need to reevaluate this dual activated body phenomenon.

They have to die by 3d 'necessities' then I wonder if after the 'shift' the 4d qualities are just manifested.

Again, I do not see how a mixed harvest can be a gradual thing. The problem I see is how people are attached to 3d bodies, thoughts and feelings. Personally, I think it is glorious that the Earth would be able to be 4D.

===============================
Obviously, these are just my opinions.

I have never been able figure out folks who think "the earth could do with a good cleansing". That mindset is so alien to my thought processes that I simply cannot wrap my mind around the idea that so many must die to satisfy someones dissatisfaction with the world.

For everything wrong in this world, there is a balance of good things. If you can't find enough positive catalyst in life to shield yourself from the bad things that just happen...are you even harvestable in the first place?

To me...being "harvestable" takes a back seat to living life fully.

Richard

Raman

(07-25-2011, 03:50 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I have never been able figure out folks who think "the earth could do with a good cleansing". That mindset is so alien to my thought processes that I simply cannot wrap my mind around the idea that so many must die to satisfy someones dissatisfaction with the world.

For everything wrong in this world, there is a balance of good things. If you can't find enough positive catalyst in life to shield yourself from the bad things that just happen...are you even harvestable in the first place?

Richard

Oh gawd! yeah this is so alien to my pristine thought processes! This world is so free beautiful..i especially enjoy the children dying in Africa of diarrhea and well lets see, oh yeah hunger unemployment, of course wars! big wars!..that is so cool! Cannot wrap my mind around those folks that would dare to have any of this changed! Gosh i have plenty of money i donlt understand why people don't maybe they are stupid or something like that...I love the justice equality and real freedom! Viva Coca-Cola!

3DMonkey

I caught a PBS short recently with one guy ranting about "white guilt". It disgusted him. LOL, he basically ranted "shut up. I'll take your guilt over racial discrimination any day. Enjoy it, you jerk".
(07-25-2011, 08:39 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 03:50 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I have never been able figure out folks who think "the earth could do with a good cleansing". That mindset is so alien to my thought processes that I simply cannot wrap my mind around the idea that so many must die to satisfy someones dissatisfaction with the world.

Richard

Oh gawd! yeah this is so alien to my pristine thought processes! This world is so free beautiful..i especially enjoy the children dying in Africa of diarrhea and well lets see, oh yeah hunger unemployment, of course wars! big wars!..that is so cool! Cannot wrap my mind around those folks that would dare to have any of this changed! Gosh i have plenty of money i donlt understand why people don't maybe they are stupid or something like that...I love the justice equality and real freedom! Viva Coca-Cola!
Yes, Raman. Bad things happen...so lets just "cleanse the entire world" and put em out of their misery. They don't know any better and you've decided that they'd be better off dead anyway.

I agree though, things need to change. I just disagree with your method.

Richard

Raman

Quote:Yes, Raman. Bad things happen..

Bad like "oh man my beer is flat!" or "my beatles cd got a scratch and I cannot listen to yellow submarine!" or "oh man the planet is a bunch of rubble and asteroids and now I won't be able to listen to yellow submarine anymore!"...

There is no method of mine here. I will be a decision of the Galactic Logos I am thinking depending of the amount of heat generated by 3d consciousness. Not even the sub-Logos has the final say on this since it is a transition to 4d and the sub-Logos mainly program catalysts up to 3d. It seems the decision has been made for earth to go to 4d no matter what.

(07-26-2011, 12:37 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Yes, Raman. Bad things happen..

Bad like "oh man my beer is flat!" or "my beatles cd got a scratch and I cannot listen to yellow submarine!" or "oh man the planet is a bunch of rubble and asteroids and now I won't be able to listen to yellow submarine anymore!"...

There is no method of mine here. I will be a decision of the Galactic Logos I am thinking depending of the amount of heat generated by 3d consciousness. Not even the sub-Logos has the final say on this since it is a transition to 4d and the sub-Logos mainly program catalysts up to 3d. It seems the decision has been made for earth to go to 4d no matter what.
You know nothing about me or the path I traveled to this point. Your stereotypes and rampant nihilism are part and parcel of your own journey, Raman.

I wish you well on your chosen path though.

Richard

Richard

isnt only allowing the souls which are in higher seniority in regard to harvest, and keeping the souls which are in need of lower 3d experiences, a cleansing in itself ? however slow it is ?
(07-23-2011, 06:05 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2011, 11:43 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]
That does not seems possible in the current conditions, which is fine once you consider that earth could benefit from a 'good cleansing'.

I think that it is a great accomplishment that the great harvest will happen. And I think the current prospects of the demise of the economic system is something unplanned for the most part (although known by the so called 'elite' at the very top and due to the layout of the system, bound to happen).

So many belicose souls and such a luke-warm/posititive/negative environment is bound to produce 'lots of heat'...

I also have my doubts about the 'dual-activated bodies'. Like the 'nuclear resistant' bodies currently present that were planned in the past in case of nuclear catastrophe in order to have 3d vehicles potentially, for incarnation, at this point, I need to reevaluate this dual activated body phenomenon.

They have to die by 3d 'necessities' then I wonder if after the 'shift' the 4d qualities are just manifested.

Again, I do not see how a mixed harvest can be a gradual thing. The problem I see is how people are attached to 3d bodies, thoughts and feelings. Personally, I think it is glorious that the Earth would be able to be 4D.

Obviously, these are just my opinions.
You are being way too deterministic. Both are correct.

By that, I mean that your idea of harvest embodying a single moment in space is true. There will be a watershed moment where there will be a great release and those ready will ascend. I think you are bang on in that way.

However, you are completely glossing over many things that are explicitly stated by Ra. First, that there are such things as transitional bodies and also a transitional time of 100-700 years while the yellow sphere/ray fades into potentiation. Transitional bodies are clearly stated as 3d entities that will be able to withstand the new 4D vibrations post-harvest. We also know that once the green sphere reaches full activation, the earth will enter a transitional period in which the yellow sphere and ray will fade out over 100-700 years. For myself, this is the window for acceptance of the 4D earth on a globally unified level. When everyone is finally on the same 'team' (ie: there is only ONE choice - STO), the yellow sphere is gone and the Green has full reign. Q'uo and Ra both states 4D worlds as being ones of unity rather than duality, so post-harvest I think we can expect different communities to spring up. There will be unity centers like the ones described earlier in Spain, where all are taken care of and all are in service to others. I would also imagine those who cannot accept this way of life (pure 3Ds) to start their own small communities as well. If you think this would lead to chaos and war, remember that we're now talking of a 4D world. Any needs of the pure 3D entities would be met happily by the transitional/4D beings as an opportunity to serve. In this way, I would expect the pure 3Ds to live a very confused life post-harvest, but I think the question is more do we wait for them to all die out, or do we wait for them to accept and ascend?

Second, there is the whole population numbers issue. Ra was clear that at the time of Carla's channeling, Earth's graduation to a 4D positive planet was still in the balance. The amount of harvestables was extremely low, but Ra was very clear to say that anything could happen as harvest approaches. 'One fine, strong moment' could happen and turn the tides at any moment. Back in 1980, the world's population was around 3.5 Billion people. Here's the thing about population growth: it's not linear. In the last 30 years, we have doubled the entire population one time over; this is unprecedented growth. The interesting thing is that both Ra and Q'uo admit that the influx of high-seniority entities and powerful wanderers was going to intensify as we approached the harvest date. So, lets look at this from above: we have Ra and Q'uo saying that the most positive souls in our planets history will be the ones to be born as we approach harvest, as this is a major milestone/event in each soul's evolution and being present is important for us. Additionally, they also say that the influx of help from wanderers from higher densities would only get more numerous as well, as each provides a huge amount of energy to add to the pull towards 4D positive. Now take into consideration that we've borne 3.5 Billion people in the last 30 years, right after Ra tells us these things. There is a reason the revolutions that are starting around the world are being led by the youth. They are the great souls who have come for harvest, and they will remake this world once they are given the power to, imo...

Finally, the need for population control is ridiculous and one of the darkest things you could ever put your support into. Population control is nothing more than genocide. The world's population as it is is no longer the problem they were claiming a few years back. Due to the rising industries found in China, India, and Brazil (as well as other 3rd world countries), women are being given the option to work and start a career rather than purely being baby-ovens for their whole lives. This is happening enough around the world that the future population levels actually seem pretty modest moving forward. The idea that we need to get rid of a bunch of people to make more room is a pure STS notion coming straight from the illuminati and those who run the world. By saying this, you are basically saying that the coal industry, oil rigs, and lithium mines are more important than people's lives. IMO, that is wrong.

I have a slightly unique view on 3D/4D bodies in that I feel the difference between 3D and 4D is not so much a physical existence or incarnation, but instead the way in which we perceive and integrate into the world. This is why they are uniquely incompatible; you cannot be ignorant when you know better. In this way, the yellow ray is that of confusion and duality (ignorance) while the green ray is that of love and understanding (knowing better). The 3D body must 'die' once we ascend to 4D, but does that mean that the 1D and 2D bodies also die? What if our bodies are left for a short time (a la Jesus) and then transformed when we re-enter them as 4D entities to start our work on the new 4D planet? I have a whole thread on it somewhere, but the main point for me is that the death of the 3D body doesn't necessarily mean the death of our bodies, but instead the death of our minds as we know them. The confusion will leave, and frankly, we have no idea what that will feel like Tongue
Good post hogey about the population growth. I've read in other sources that the "war" going on in higher densities is to keep lower-vibrating entities from incarnating on the planet at this time. They are doing work to keep them out.

I talked with a lady today who is very energy sensitive and she still feels that the world is rather dark in it's energy. This Lightness I am hoping will pick up its pace.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10