Bring4th

Full Version: Ra's Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
After 20 years of researching the teachings of Ra, and other sources, including different religions, myths, and other sources, I came to the conclusion that Ra is actually a lot more intelligent than we think.
I have found that Ra uses exact words to describe coded information, even as the words appear to deal with a different subject.
Ra often describes an exact geometry, and the possibilities within this geometry, at the same time that he is answering a question of a specific nature.

The Geometry that Ra describes is that of Packed Spheres. I have found that I can follow all his writings by interpreting Ra's words as referencing the Geometry. Doing so, I can easily understand the concept of density, the meaning of Love and Polarity, and how Light is created, and why it moves in "A Straight Line Spiral".
Whether Ra is talking about Energy Centers, or Tarot cards, they always refer to this geometry.
Has anyone else noticed this?
By the way, can a person add drawings or graphic data to the post?[attachment=233][attachment=233]
Wow, very intriguing! There are books written about code found in the Bible, so why not?

Please do elaborate!

You can add images by clicking on Attachments below your post. After browsing for the file you want to attach, be sure to click on Add Attachment.

And, welcome to Bring4th! Please feel free to introduce yourself, if you like:

Bring4th Forums > Wanderer Stories

seejay21

Yes please elaborate! You can give a specific example on how you see this geometry working?
Welcome Nabil,
I too would love to hear more. Smile
Thanks for joining Nabil. Yes, please let us know some more of your ideas. Sounds amazing.
Welcome to the forum, Nabil! I know that Ra speaks in "inner teachings" and "outer teachings" meaning that information is offered that, if grasped totally, will lead the quesioner to ask deeper questions that Ra themselves can't suggest due to free will infringement.

What you say about Ra speaking in a coded structure must be different than that though. Can you give an example or two from the text where Ra describes this exact geometry?
(12-01-2010, 01:14 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]After 20 years of researching the teachings of Ra, and other sources, including different religions, myths, and other sources, I came to the conclusion that Ra is actually a lot more intelligent than we think.
OK, how intelligent did we think Ra was?
Thank you all very much for your welcome, and for your interest in what I have to share. This is exciting for me, because it gives me a chance to share.

I need to add here that while the title of the post is Ra' Code, similar material can be found in all world religions. The information can also be found in myth, social beliefs and creations, untold number of symbols, nature, and science. I have been sharing this information for a while now, and if you would like to have a look at previously shared material, you can visit :
http://theosophical.ning.com/profiles/blog/list
http://nabilnaser.ning.com/forum

You will find a good amount of that information in the Forum sections, particularly in the Science, Art, and General Discussions sections.

I have not shared my information with an audience that is familiar with the Ra material before, and I am not certain how to proceed. I suppose starting with the Pyramid would be as good a subject as any. I need to add that the amount of information that I have is vast, and it will take some time to share. Please be patient with me.

In the Ra Material, the subject of the Pyramid was discussed in some detail. Pyramids can also be found in different parts of the world.
Nabil, maybe a good place to start would be with a simple example of text from the Law of One, along with your explanation of the code therein.
Good Idea, Monica

How about from the point where Ra describes the first thing in creation

The Law of One, Book I, Session 13

Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the first known thing in the
creation?
Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity
is creation.
Questioner: From this infinity then must come what we experience as
creation. What was the next step or the next evolvement?
Ra: I am Ra. Infinity became aware. This was the next step.

Questioner: After this, what came next?

Ra: I am Ra. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You
have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common
to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity
as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create
understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

Questioner: Can you state the next step?
Ra: I am Ra. The next step is still at this space/time nexus in your illusion
achieving its progression as you may see it in your illusion. The next step is
an infinite reaction to the creative principle following the Law of One in
one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many
dimensions, infinite in number, are possible.

Infinity is the same all the time, this infinity is the same everywhere, it has the geometry of a packed spheres. All the spheres are alike, and they are all connected to each other. It is One, but it is also an infinity of One

Next, Infinity became aware. This is due to the vibrations between the spheres. The spheres are alike, and together they are one. But the vibration creates awareness at every sphere. The awareness is in that its own vibrations become known to it, because the geometry causes these vibrations to return to the source.
Now, from the perspective of any sphere, which is the perspective of all other spheres, Infinity becomes intelligent in the sense that it is aware of potential to create. There is within Aware Infinity many possibilities and probabilities, when a sphere is considered in relations to other spheres. This create rotation potential, and spiral potential, and the potential to create an illusion of form.
The illusion of form is generated by the vibrations of the spheres against each other in a set direction, as in a 2-dimensional plane for example. In this case one can see that the plane creates a specific geometry, and upon this geometry the spheres express this potential as they share their vibrations.
When manifesting a potential, the sphere remains aware of the opposite potential as well. This can explain the difference between Space/time and Time/Space.
In time/space the spheres maintain the potential without physical manifestation, while the ability to manifest in the physical remain. The potential is known to the energy of awareness, within that space.
Space/Time is the manifestation of the potential due to the presence of a Catalyst.
The spheres vibrate in such a way that they always get their vibration back. This is the source of awareness. They are aware because you always get feedback from any vibration they have.
I need to add that the Catalyst to the vibrations of the spheres in 1st density is the end of the 7th density of a previous creation. This happens when all previously manifested creation has experienced the possible potential within its creation. This generates the vibrations of the first density of a new Octave. yet even the new octave is still the same as the One, the All, The Sphere.
I hope this is making sense. I do make mistakes sometimes, but the basic idea remains the same.

Love and Peace

(12-01-2010, 10:42 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Nabil, maybe a good place to start would be with a simple example of text from the Law of One, along with your explanation of the code therein.
Quote:Infinity is the same all the time, this infinity is the same everywhere, it has the geometry of a packed spheres. All the spheres are alike, and they are all connected to each other. It is One, but it is also an infinity of One

this !

except, the necessity of geometry of packed spheres of course.

Quote:Infinity is the same all the time, this infinity is the same everywhere, All the *spheres* are alike, and they are all connected to each other. It is One, but it is also an infinity of One

this is what im basically telling ali qadir all the time.

aside from that, your approach makes the passage from the state of infinity to the state of geometry/shapes/movement way too fast.

are not geometry, 'shape', 'movement', concepts within infinity in the first place ?

vibration - awareness passage is also not detailed enough. what is that causes vibration to become awareness.

seejay21

I'm going to ask a lay question. Smile How do spheres and their rotation/vibration relate to (or transmit) syncronicity?
I understand the skepticism, and I encourage it. But the same question could be asked about any theory. Why the Big Bang? Why Quantum Theory?
We learn our reality from observation. In today's news, scientists have discovered that there are twice more suns than they thought. They found 200000000000000000000000 new suns. Each of these is a sphere. Just about all life forms seem to originate from a spherical egg. There are more spherical fish eggs in the ocean that all the suns and planets combined.
Our theories that describe gravity, and electric forces are based on spheres mathematics. Gas diffuses in space as if each molecule is the center of a sphere.
Ra has mentioned spheres very often. They also talked about vibrations, rotations, pyramids, tetrahedrons, as well as unity within a whole, all of which can be explained within the geometry of packed spheres.

Ra said that they are teaching the truth without providing proof. In order to understand the proof, a person needs to actually be open to the truth. I know that some people will not understand this material by choice, and I also know that some people can't understand this material.

You suggested that all shapes are within infinity. Lets us then accept that infinity can be made of an infinity of spheres.

I only ask that you hold your judgment until you have considered the material carefully, and without prejudice. This material requires open mindedness, and patience. While the principle is simple, it is not that easy to understand and relate to.

I will elaborate on how infinity became aware next.

(12-02-2010, 12:53 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Infinity is the same all the time, this infinity is the same everywhere, it has the geometry of a packed spheres. All the spheres are alike, and they are all connected to each other. It is One, but it is also an infinity of One

this !

except, the necessity of geometry of packed spheres of course.

Quote:Infinity is the same all the time, this infinity is the same everywhere, All the *spheres* are alike, and they are all connected to each other. It is One, but it is also an infinity of One

aside from that, your approach makes the passage from the state of infinity to the state of geometry/shapes/movement way too fast.

are not geometry, 'shape', 'movement', concepts within infinity in the first place ?

vibration - awareness passage is also not detailed enough. what is that causes vibration to become awareness.

(12-02-2010, 01:15 AM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to ask a lay question. Smile How do spheres and their rotation/vibration relate to (or transmit) syncronicity?

(12-02-2010, 01:15 AM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to ask a lay question. Smile How do spheres and their rotation/vibration relate to (or transmit) syncronicity?

Hi seejay

So far we have only discussed the potential.

The transmitting is the vibrations. If you are talking about a manifestation, then you have to consider the spheres within a local area. For example one sphere's vibration against another sphere. While this vibrations continues infinitely, it creates around the two spheres an exact vibration, that circles back to the two spheres. This is the local manifestation. Consider now that a 3rd sphere vibrates against these two, a new local manifestation appears that depends on the interaction between these two vibrations.
A catalyst is needed to manifest form. This catalyst allows the spheres to vibrate in a certain direction, rather than remain in potential only.
Let me know if I didn't succeed in explaining this. I had a problem understanding what you meant by syncronicity?
There is another way to explain the reason for choosing the Sphere.
My understanding is that The Law of One is a mathematical construct that happens to explain creation.

Consider infinity. From human perspective, and it is all that we can do, what is the most logical geometry of infinity? Anything that has difference within it, can't be true infinity because it will have relationship between its parts, that are not equal, with some not being infinite in number. It is only when infinity is made of the same substance, without any variation, that true infinity can found.
The only shape that we know that can describe this infinity is a sphere.

Philosophically, One can think of infinity as a sphere of energy. This sphere has a point "dimensionless sphere" at the center. Because infinity can't have difference, and because there is no time, the whole of infinity becomes equal to the center everywhere. Thus infinity becomes an infinity of spheres. These spheres in turn vibrate against each other, creating more complexity, and different realities.

The question that must be asked is, what is between the spheres? Ra says that there is no void.
That can be answered by looking at the flower of life. The spheres interact, and fill all space. This represent also the birth of awareness. The vibrations push the spheres against each other, and into each other. They generate energy that fills all space. The space between the spheres forms specific geometry, with denser energy generated by more than one sphere.
Light manifests when the highest potential is achieved and exceed.

Lol Smile No! IS what I'm telling you! Tongue All spheres are the same sphere but in different orientation/perspective to eachother/itself... The universe in a grain of sand!

You two enjoy yourselves though, I'll just read along. I have a feeling this could become epic Tongue
This reminds me of the planetarium scene in "K-Pax".
So far so good.
Please continue Nabil.
I am going to share some tables regarding the vibrations between the spheres within the geometry for those who want to do their own analysis and calculations.
Please ignore if difficult to relate to

(12-02-2010, 05:37 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]This reminds me of the planetarium scene in "K-Pax".
So far so good.
Please continue Nabil.

[attachment=237][attachment=238]

(12-02-2010, 05:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol Smile No! IS what I'm telling you! Tongue All spheres are the same sphere but in different orientation/perspective to eachother/itself... The universe in a grain of sand!

You two enjoy yourselves though, I'll just read along. I have a feeling this could become epic Tongue

Another table that shows how the Pyramid and the Tetrahedron have exact relationships to each other. Ignore if tedious. You don't have to know this mathematics to understand the basic principle. It is helpful for those who want to do their own research and calculations.
Some observations have no logical explanation, and can be ignored in trying to understand the principles within the geometry of packed spheres, but they can help sometimes.
(12-02-2010, 01:34 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]You suggested that all shapes are within infinity. Lets us then accept that infinity can be made of an infinity of spheres.

i dont have a problem with that. however, why does it have to be spheres.

cant it be quants, focuses like what i described in the below post :

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...3#pid14843

Quote:Consider infinity. From human perspective, and it is all that we can do, what is the most logical geometry of infinity? Anything that has difference within it, can't be true infinity because it will have relationship between its parts, that are not equal, with some not being infinite in number. It is only when infinity is made of the same substance, without any variation, that true infinity can found.

logical, however there is a concern.

these become valid only just one moment, one level before infinity. in any levels lower than infinity, the imbalances, differences should be more. (like, how differences increase a lot when one descents into our level of manifestation).

Quote:Philosophically, One can think of infinity as a sphere of energy. This sphere has a point "dimensionless sphere" at the center. Because infinity can't have difference, and because there is no time, the whole of infinity becomes equal to the center everywhere. Thus infinity becomes an infinity of spheres. These spheres in turn vibrate against each other, creating more complexity, and different realities.

why cant it be a sea with no dimensions or any kind of difference ? like how a wavy sea becomes still as vibrations decrease.

seejay21

(12-02-2010, 05:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]You two enjoy yourselves though, I'll just read along. I have a feeling this could become epic Tongue

Oh yes.. yes... Epic-ness is about to occur. I'm just an Angel standing by. I'm going to enjoy this. Wink
(12-02-2010, 02:56 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Consider infinity. From human perspective, and it is all that we can do, what is the most logical geometry of infinity? Anything that has difference within it, can't be true infinity because it will have relationship between its parts, that are not equal, with some not being infinite in number. It is only when infinity is made of the same substance, without any variation, that true infinity can found.

Nabil, I am enjoying this dialog. Thanks for presenting your ideas here!

The sphere would be a logical shape, I also agree. There are many, many things in nature that also exhibit the spherical shape. Atoms can be seen as spheres (ignoring uncertaintly principals and et cetera for the moment). Also all the celestial bodies as you noted... Once an asteroid gains a diameter of about 600 miles it's own gravity crushes it in to a sphere shape "automatically". Then there are orbits, stars... I suppose perhaps galaxies may be the exception here, and super-clusters. What of these?

But overall, the geometry of a sphere has it's root in Infinity. Consider the equation π (pi). Scientists and mathematicians using super computers have calculated it's decimal places in to the trillions (literally) and have as of yet found no repeating patterns. This is also why the ancient Greek philosophers found it so troubling Smile

More on infinity here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG1JpC5jels

L&L, ~L
One issue with the sphere model though. It is bounded. The infinite in the Law of One isn't bounded. In QM they have the density clouds. They are spherical-ish but don't have a boundary rather their density decreases with distance but they are essentially infinite in their size. I see no problem with the analogy everything should work the same with spheres.
Perhaps, but there is another way of looking at a sphere, in a fractal sense. This idea runs very closely with Zeno's ideas of splitting a distance in half, and in half again, and so on forever. In that way you could view the universe as spherical in shape, and if you were to travel in a straight line you would never, in this way, reach the edge. In that sense it's both bounded and unbounded simultaneously- sort of like how the one can contain the all whilst the all contains the one.

Roger Penrose talks about this in the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OutKE3tyG94

I can't remember at what time in the video he mentions this, but it's around the point he begins talking about how the universe may be open, closed, or inversely closed. If you have the time the whole video is worthwhile.. Sorry if this has gotten too far off topic.

L&L ~L
I would approach dewey's physics for starting determining the basic concept/particle/entity. with that it would more be a point, than a sphere. its area of effect, then, would be spherical though. since the existence/effect of an entity is determined by the magnitude of its effect, in that regard, calling them spheres, can be reasonable.
Thanks for the link Tongue Penrose is always good material. Smile I do understand an infinite space can be locked up inside a finite boundary. But I was just thinking from the outside in... If the whole is one. Then the whole must be only one object. If you add two spheres together you get two spheres. If you add two density clouds together, you still have only one density cloud. I think this would differentiate the infinite into the finite.

I think you got a good point in seeing the spheres as universes. If they contain all, they must be.

But in the end it's just models Wink It's nice to play around with these kind of thought forms.
(12-02-2010, 05:25 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]But in the end it's just models Wink It's nice to play around with these kind of thought forms.

I totally agree! How we conceive of such things, and even our perceptions / measurements of our illusion are probably at best approximations of what is. I've little doubt we'll all be rather amazed at what real reality (ha!) is like once we're out of incarnation or evolved higher up the density chain.

~L
I am happy to see all these posts. My understanding is that the truth becomes clearer with the contributions of many. When all the view points can be explained, accepted, or rejected that we can find a common understanding.

Why spheres?
This seems like a question that must be answered before we progress forward, in order to have a more focused view.
One way of relating the spherical idea with the quantum or point idea is to consider the pepper and salt drawing of the television screen when no channels are active.
First we have to think of the image as a 3-dimensional space in that the points are not on a single plane, as the screen suggests.
Next make an assumption that the points are equidistant from each other, and that each is a center of a sphere. Think of the white as the center of a sphere with a particular energy and the black as the center of a sphere created by the interaction of the spheres with the white center. The spheres expand outward from these points, "I see these points as non-dimensional spheres", and the two types interact. Specific geometry is created. But in truth there is no difference between the two colors, because the black also create the white with the interaction of its spheres.
This way the points and the spheres become one and the same, and the void that is supposed to be within the geometry of packed spheres can be accounted for as the spheres expand outward into each other.
This also create higher densities, rotational potential, and spherical geometry, which the chemical elements use to create form.
As far as the analogy of the screen above, it is the same pepper/salt image that I see when I first begin meditation. As my mind clears, and my body becomes relaxed, until I am hardly aware of it. Next, the image changes, and an image of a night sky appears, that has few points of light, like stars, more points begin to appear and fade away. As I go deeper and concentrate on the center of this night sky, images begin to form. The images that I see are of shapes that look like lit blocks that create complex shapes, that change when you pay attention to any detail. But I can say that they do have angles and planes, and no spheres can be found.
This is the geometry created by the points of connection between packed spheres. They appear cubic and rectangular together creating complex structures.
Greetings

Most of the time I do not understand the material that I discover. I just know that it agrees with Ra's words.
I always interpret the words within the geometry of packed spheres. The geometry is not very difficult to work with after a little while.
I try to explain Ra's principle within the geometry at its most basic level, without adding things that are not there, by using observation and basic mathematics.
The drawing attached shows how information can be found. I do not know yet how to use this information, or even if it has value. But I also find it difficult to believe that such results could be just a coincidence . Particularly when these coincidences start adding up.
Remember, we are just looking at this geometry and the possible vibrations within it.

I am updating this post because I just found another coincidence to add.
This reminds me of the flower of life pattern.

Let us imagine the three dimensional flower of life as a finite amount of spheres which have numerous geometric relationships to each other. They overlap in certain areas, points (representing the center of gravity/rotation of each sphere) can be drawn to create many three dimensional voluminous shapes, the primary solids are all found in these points. They overlap each other, existing simultaneously. The rotational bias creates the specific geometric pattern of three dimensional matter. Rotational bias would be the 3d individuality. Polarity.

Conceive the non-overlapping spheres of a basic particle, the particles orbit defines the boundary of the sphere. Let us call this basic particle light and the space inbetween non-overlapping spheres dark or void. The orbit of the particle and the center of that orbit will define how these particles interact on a very fundamental level. Now conceive that a single particle orbits multiple rotational/gravitational centers simultaneously - say a grouping of 4 centers to form a tetrahedron of centers that share orbiting particles. It is logical to perceive that areas of these orbits will overlap creating special points of convergence that may induce a particular gravitational effect.

The curious aspect of geometry is that it is only perfect in thoughtform. During the process of manifestation the third dimensional distortons make perfect geometry impossible. There is no straight line or perfect angle found in 3D matter, only in the thoughtform. This 'margin of error' is the reason for a wide array of elemental configurations for 3d matter.

4D geometry is defined by volumes. 4D is where the fractal patterns take precedence and the density of the volume defines the space and form within the individual sphere and its relationship to the other individual spheres which are all the same thoughtform yet undergo manifestation through conditionals. Areas of overlapping spheres, if there is overlapping, causes a wide array of densities or compression. 4d individuality would be based upon a specific compression algorithm. Imagine a 'spiral ray' of all possible volumes of a sphere within a specific range of density that is lined up with a specific range of space time.

Now lets imagine a sphere of infinite volume. This sphere contains an infinite amount of spheres, et al. An infinite fractal of volumes within volumes of infinitely variable density.
Very interesting observations, Protnexus

Your ideas are very close to mine. The geometry of packed spheres does indeed have the crystal structure of atoms. What you suggested was as variation can be easily explained within the geometry. This is specially true when one considers large numbers of spheres.
In time I will share some ideas regarding the geometry and the Laws of Physics. It is possible to show how Relativity and Quantum Theory can be complementary to each other. In other words, they both work fine together within the geometry.
Once we begin discussing the potential spin of the spheres, we will find that they can spin in opposing direction. This may lead to the idea of polarity. There is a particular spin that is spiral, that creates inward and outward spirals. These may end up being the reason for Service to self, and service to others tendencies. One spiral attracts energy to itself, the other disburses energy out. Both get their potential from infinite energy.
Later we will see that Sub-atomic particles can also be described within the geometry, and we will find out why some particle live only for a very short period of time, while others appear to live forever.
These particles can be shown to form geometry that is a match for the packed spheres geometry. The charges of these particles can also be explained.
There are currently 3 families of particles, of 6 each. It appears that the 2nd set, that starts with the muons, may be just another phase of the 1st, and the 3rd a higher phase of the second.
Amazingly, this information can also be found in the last Book of the New Testament.
Other scientific discoveries have to do with the DNA, Bees behavior, the structure and processes of the smallest life forms. We will also see relationships between the geometry and constants found in nature and used in science.
The geometry can explain why Carbon is a basic and fundamental part of life. The attributes of snow, with its 6 sides can also be explained.
Whats more, the geometry can explain the new discoveries about the background radiations.
Electro magnetism, gravity, the strong and weak forces can also be explained within the geometry, as well as the constancy of the speed of light.
String Theory suggests that there are 10 dimensions, with 6 of them wrapped up into a very small space. This can be shown easily.
We have a lot of pictures of galaxies and stars, and their interactions. These can be shown to be possible within the geometry.

(12-03-2010, 05:55 AM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]This reminds me of the flower of life pattern.

Let us imagine the three dimensional flower of life as a finite amount of spheres which have numerous geometric relationships to each other. They overlap in certain areas, points (representing the center of gravity/rotation of each sphere) can be drawn to create many three dimensional voluminous shapes, the primary solids are all found in these points. They overlap each other, existing simultaneously. The rotational bias creates the specific geometric pattern of three dimensional matter. Rotational bias would be the 3d individuality. Polarity.

Conceive the non-overlapping spheres of a basic particle, the particles orbit defines the boundary of the sphere. Let us call this basic particle light and the space inbetween non-overlapping spheres dark or void. The orbit of the particle and the center of that orbit will define how these particles interact on a very fundamental level. Now conceive that a single particle orbits multiple rotational/gravitational centers simultaneously - say a grouping of 4 centers to form a tetrahedron of centers that share orbiting particles. It is logical to perceive that areas of these orbits will overlap creating special points of convergence that may induce a particular gravitational effect.

The curious aspect of geometry is that it is only perfect in thoughtform. During the process of manifestation the third dimensional distortons make perfect geometry impossible. There is no straight line or perfect angle found in 3D matter, only in the thoughtform. This 'margin of error' is the reason for a wide array of elemental configurations for 3d matter.

4D geometry is defined by volumes. 4D is where the fractal patterns take precedence and the density of the volume defines the space and form within the individual sphere and its relationship to the other individual spheres which are all the same thoughtform yet undergo manifestation through conditionals. Areas of overlapping spheres, if there is overlapping, causes a wide array of densities or compression. 4d individuality would be based upon a specific compression algorithm. Imagine a 'spiral ray' of all possible volumes of a sphere within a specific range of density that is lined up with a specific range of space time.

Now lets imagine a sphere of infinite volume. This sphere contains an infinite amount of spheres, et al. An infinite fractal of volumes within volumes of infinitely variable density.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5