Bring4th

Full Version: Quite interesting - Mayan day/nights and earth periods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(10-12-2011, 08:40 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus was unconditional love. Acceptance abounded. His teachings were simple, not to tell people what not to do, or who was wrong, but rather, to follow his way of life.

then why did he kick down the stands of the moneychangers in the jewish temple ...
(10-12-2011, 06:09 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2011, 08:40 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus was unconditional love. Acceptance abounded. His teachings were simple, not to tell people what not to do, or who was wrong, but rather, to follow his way of life.

then why did he kick down the stands of the moneychangers in the jewish temple ...

Personally, I don't give much weight to such stories in the bible, considering it was written by man, influenced by negative entities. Stories of Jesus showing agression, to me, register the STS influence alarm, as do the ten commandments.

Quote:16.13 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

The highlighted part explains exactly what I think this aggression scenario falls victim of.
(10-12-2011, 06:36 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]

Personally, I don't give much weight to such stories in the bible, considering it was written by man, influenced by negative entities. Stories of Jesus showing agression, to me, register the STS influence alarm, as do the ten commandments.

Quote:16.13 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

The highlighted part explains exactly what I think this aggression scenario falls victim of.

then why are you believing the rest of the narrative from those christian books ? cant the turn the other cheek narrative be something influenced by negative entities to make the flock easily oppressed in the wake of the oppressors.
(10-12-2011, 07:28 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]then why are you believing the rest of the narrative from those christian books ? cant the turn the other cheek narrative be something influenced by negative entities to make the flock easily oppressed in the wake of the oppressors.

A projection dear brother, why do you assume I have cherry picked information from the Bible?

I am going by Ra's words, along with some information from Bashar.
(10-13-2011, 04:56 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2011, 07:28 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]then why are you believing the rest of the narrative from those christian books ? cant the turn the other cheek narrative be something influenced by negative entities to make the flock easily oppressed in the wake of the oppressors.

A projection dear brother, why do you assume I have cherry picked information from the Bible?

I am going by Ra's words, along with some information from Bashar.

i am totally leaving out bashar.

if you follow Ra material, you will also find that he killed one of his friends in his youth too.

unity, you are confusing love with passiveness. Believe me, as a new father, I can tell you that my love for my daughter does not register in the zone of passiveness but instead quite the opposite; smooth can turn to rigid real quick. Jesus was never The Dude from The Big Lebowski; he was a revolutionary and a counter-culture insurgent who taught others how to live. Demonstrative action was his work and trade.

By turning over tables and whipping the money lenders in the temple, he was dancing within duality. It does not mean that his actions were not backed with a deep love.
Jesus kicked them down cuz he was pissed. BigSmile
'Ghostwriting' the Torah? New Algorithm Distinguishes Contributors to the Old Testament With High Accuracy
Quote:ScienceDaily (Oct. 12, 2011) In both Jewish and Christian traditions, Moses is considered the author of the Torah, the first five books of the Bible. Scholars have furnished evidence that multiple writers had a hand in composing the text of the Torah. Other books of the Hebrew Bible and of the New Testament are also thought to be composites.
(10-13-2011, 04:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i am totally leaving out bashar.

if you follow Ra material, you will also find that he killed one of his friends in his youth too.

Indeed he did...

Quote:17.19 Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

It's quite clear that he learnt his lesson as to what aggression led to, and dedicated his life as an extremely positively polarised entity.

From there he understood the responsibility he held, and chose to use it for only good. His agression as a youth was the catayst for his STO dedication.
(10-14-2011, 01:55 AM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]unity, you are confusing love with passiveness. Believe me, as a new father, I can tell you that my love for my daughter does not register in the zone of passiveness but instead quite the opposite; smooth can turn to rigid real quick. Jesus was never The Dude from The Big Lebowski; he was a revolutionary and a counter-culture insurgent who taught others how to live. Demonstrative action was his work and trade.

By turning over tables and whipping the money lenders in the temple, he was dancing within duality. It does not mean that his actions were not backed with a deep love.

namaste things he is the dude from big lebowski.

(10-14-2011, 11:38 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite clear that he learnt his lesson as to what aggression led to, and dedicated his life as an extremely positively polarised entity.

From there he understood the responsibility he held, and chose to use it for only good. His agression as a youth was the catayst for his STO dedication.

regardless, you see that jesus was capable of aggressive interventions, and did not just 'accept' what others thought as his own truth or object to them at this point ?
Again brother, you're diverting from my point as to continue this discussion. Yes, he did act aggressively when he was, and I quote, very young.

This aggression led to someones death, and was the catalyst for his extremely positive polarisation. His whole life then followed that moment, in which he learned, meditated and eventually shared his wisdom to those who wanted to hear it.

His understanding/remembering, and again I quote, was much more than most Wanderers, to the point he even spoke in parables as to not infringe upon the free will of others. He also healed people on two conditions. Firstly, they understood it was their faith that healed themselves, and secondly, they told no one. He was very wise.

Jesus as an adult was an adept, highly spiritually/consciously evolved. Would a being of that power forget that moment of aggression - the reason for his life's service to others as a very young boy - and fall again into the notion of fear (aggression). This is the same jesus who loved so unconditionally to the point of martyrdom.

I do not believe an entity so evolved would choose fear in the said moment (even at death, he loved), whereas you do. My beliefs come from my own subjective understandings of Ra's words, yours from the Bible.

The Bible is negatively influenced. Negative entities are clever. Ra mentions that they take truth then add a tiny bit of misinformation to lead followers astray. I believe this is the case here.

Perhaps you can use this conversation as catalyst. Accept that I hold I different view to your own (which I'm trying to explain to you in response to your questions (and projections)) rather than trying to prove them wrong.

Much love.
(10-15-2011, 04:58 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]....................

then let me refresh the perspective from an angle easier to examine :

the entity called jesus, denounced the practice of worshipping many deities, and promoted the worship of 'one god', leaving all other beliefs, thoughts and deities behind.

at that time, pantheism was the belief and TRUTH of people on the planet. jesus of nazareth rejected these TRUTHs. and instead, asked people to replace their TRUTH with HIS.

i stressed the keywords.

3DMonkey

I think Jesus just presented the Law of One as he could.
"This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do."

Apparently, polarization results in remembrance. I'm sure Jesus was quite cognizant of relative truths. That's learned relatively early on in 3rd density.

(10-12-2011, 02:57 PM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]source: http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/break...gate111111
Quote:Steve`s Numerological Proof for the Accuracy of the Ascension Scenario at the Stargate 11.11.11

"With regard to Calleman's interpretation of the Mayan calendar, I had a small revelation the other day that I posted over on Kauilapele's Blog that I think is worth passing along to RMN's readers.

In Calleman's research, the ninth and final wave completes this 16 billion year cycle on October 28th.

Each wave proceeds its 7 "days" and 6 "nights" 20 times faster than the wave before it.

The current wave has days/nights which are ~20 days in length.

The previous eighth wave had days/night of ~1 year, and the seventh wave had days/nights of ~20 years each. OK.

If the ninth wave ends on October 28th, a theoretical "10th wave" would start on October 29th.

Its days and nights proceed 20 times faster than those of the ninth wave.

That would be about 1 calendar-day per wave-day or wave-night.

7 wave-days and 6 wave-nights would be 13 calendar days, thus ending a theoretical 10th wave on November 10th.

A theoretical "11th Wave" would start (and complete) the following day - November 11th.

Yes, at the stargate 11/11/11.

Wave-days and wave-nights proceed 20 times faster than in the 10th wave.

1/20th of a calendar day is one hour and twelve minutes, which is as if the 10th-wave-days were actually just a "hair" shorter,

Easily becomes: one hour and eleven minutes. 1:11.

"11th Wave" -- 11/11/11. 1:11 wave-days/nights.

That's a whole lot of one's falling on the same day.

The numerological significance is kind of exciting, especially since much of the channeled material we see here also points to 11/11/11."
Makes sense to me ...

I don't think this is the proper way to approximate the 11-11-11 date to the fractal time of the Tzolkin calendar. The thing is that the next cycle does not start at the end of the 7th day, but within the 7th day. If there will be more waves, than they have to be within the last day of the 9th wave, probably started on Saturday, Oct 15th (260/20 = 13 -> Oct 28 - 13 days = Oct 15 ... ).

We might already be experiencing a 10th wave at some level ...
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/

7th day is a bit slow in picking up. despite earlier cycles had more or less stuck with the necessary relatively high and relatively low solar activity that a day/night cycle would necessitate, the 7th day has been slow to pick up both in activity frequency, and the pressure magnitude.
pressure has picked up today. and the energy it brought is heavy this time. loaded.

[Image: currentj.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(10-15-2011, 11:25 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

the entity called jesus, denounced the practice of worshipping many deities, and promoted the worship of 'one god', leaving all other beliefs, thoughts and deities behind.

at that time, pantheism was the belief and TRUTH of people on the planet. jesus of nazareth rejected these TRUTHs. and instead, asked people to replace their TRUTH with HIS.

i stressed the keywords.
I would dispute that.

Luke 18:18-20
18A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
19“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 20You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’b
21“All these I have kept since I was a boy,” he said.
22When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Sounds like a pretty STO inclusion. You were directly implying a very STS slant with HIS, which I don't think registers. Jesus shows humility here and also says much to prove your earlier point; he was aware of his shortcomings and his imperfections (more sub-proof of the childhood incident?)
(10-21-2011, 02:20 AM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2011, 11:25 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

i stressed the keywords.
I would dispute that.

Luke 18:18-20
18A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
19“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 20You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’b
21“All these I have kept since I was a boy,” he said.
22When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Sounds like a pretty STO inclusion. You were directly implying a very STS slant with HIS, which I don't think registers. Jesus shows humility here and also says much to prove your earlier point; he was aware of his shortcomings and his imperfections (more sub-proof of the childhood incident?)

totally leaving out the fact that bible is not reliable, the sentence 'noone is good - except god alone' is in itself a refusal of other beliefs and religions at that time. which were many, by the way.

'a certain ruler asked him' -> who, by the way ? jesus had little dealings with rulers and the like except the king of his locale and the roman governor.
I was under the impression that he meant God=creator. I mean if everything is of the creator then would not all deities/god/goddesses be included in "except God alone"?

3DMonkey

Let's do this OCT 28 thang! C'mon everybody!
Who is with me?
(10-21-2011, 05:18 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]I was under the impression that he meant God=creator. I mean if everything is of the creator then would not all deities/god/goddesses be included in "except God alone"?

He just wanted love
(10-21-2011, 05:18 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]I was under the impression that he meant God=creator. I mean if everything is of the creator then would not all deities/god/goddesses be included in "except God alone"?

it was jesus's belief. not others. others would disagree.
Less than a week to go!! Oct 28, as predicted by Callemen (and the Mayan calender) ... is the end of ... the calender as we know it.

Quote Callemen, from his website; "As this most likely is my last communication before the Mayan calendar comes to an end on October 28, 2011, it may now also be in its place to discuss somewhat what this “end” may mean and of course is a question that has been discussed for some time."

He then discusses three outcomes, adding, "I feel at this point it is not possible to tell with certainty which one of the three alternatives that will play out after the calendar comes to an end, but either one would amount to a fundamental discontinuity and a significant, if not total, transformation of our experience of life. Either one of them would mean the end to directed evolution and the freedom to just be.

Maybe it is because they hear this call from the “future” that, despite the concurrent presence of some negative omens at the current time, I find a noticeable group of people who at this very time are coming home to themselves and are truly beginning to appreciate life exactly the way it is. Maybe after all there is a shift to unity consciousness going on and that the universe is now starting to allow us to just be whatever we are."

Make of this what you will. Personally, I think Calleman will still be writing to us after October 28 on his website. His books are still for sale on his website, so I assume that he thinks money will still be useful and that life will carry on.

In that sense, it's very similar to what Quo stated ... things will get frightening for many, but there wouldn't be any major earth changes.

Anyway, remember to raise a glass of wine, fruit juice or beer on October 28, and give thanks for being alive and being loving, compassionate. Being able to co-create your life, to higher and better levels, with the creator.

Love, light and peace to all friends on BringFourth!
(10-21-2011, 06:39 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Let's do this OCT 28 thang! C'mon everybody!
Who is with me?

I'm in Smile

booked my friday off work. Hopefully, the weather is good and we can spend most of the time in the nature. No purchases, minimum (if any) cell phones/internet. I want it as pure as possible with my wife & kid and whoever else appropriate. Maybe we would even extend our stay in wherever we'll be for the entire weekend.
when i closed my eyes and looked towards the city in sunlight, what i saw was orange, back a few months ago.

now, its yellowish.
(10-22-2011, 01:02 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, remember to raise a glass of wine, fruit juice or beer on October 28, and give thanks for being alive and being loving, compassionate. Being able to co-create your life, to higher and better levels, with the creator.
Since when was October 28 special other than Calleman's personal investment in this date? It's like a New Year's resolution. Except in this case, we look for someone else to give us an excuse to change. Calleman even warns us about subscribing to other 'shift' dates, as if his transient framework is somehow superior to them.

3DMonkey

I like the Edinburgh twist myself. Always a good idea to raise a glass of wine BigSmile
(10-22-2011, 11:47 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 01:02 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, remember to raise a glass of wine, fruit juice or beer on October 28, and give thanks for being alive and being loving, compassionate. Being able to co-create your life, to higher and better levels, with the creator.
Since when was October 28 special other than Calleman's personal investment in this date?

since people have been able to see tangible changes in their immediate visible life coincide with the cycles he based his calculations on ?

(10-22-2011, 12:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 11:47 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Since when was October 28 special other than Calleman's personal investment in this date?

since people have been able to see tangible changes in their immediate visible life coincide with the cycles he based his calculations on ?
You mean like finding tangible changes in one's life according to the daily horoscope?

(10-22-2011, 05:06 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]when i closed my eyes and looked towards the city in sunlight, what i saw was orange, back a few months ago.

now, its yellowish.
Why?

@zen

(I'm starting by saying this is all hypothetical; i'm somewhat just spitballin')

What if it is the opening of a window tho? Let's say that between October 28th and November 11th 2011, some sort of new energy portal is opened and we start receiving the start of our true 4D existence. For all we know, the December 12, 2012 date is the closing of that window. My idea on the 'window' is that I feel that there will be a time where we have to feel out the new space we're given; the walking of the steps of light to determine our fate in 4D. I think this is a metaphor for the time where the new world on earth is being established and how well will we fit in as our true colours and ethics are tested through the remainder of our lives. As we start expanding into 4D space past 2012, our growth in that space will probably determine our chances of staying or moving to a new 3D incarnation elsewhere. That's the idea, anyways...

If people are banking on Dec2012 as being the end of the world/cycle/whatever, how does that make them prepare? For some, I would think they would use this time to fully prepare. For most, they would probably see it as a last call at the pub and order twice as much in response. In other words, if the testing of light comes sooner than most expect, will they be ready? I know every time I was surprised by a test in school that was sooner than I had realized, it never went very well. Lost time is a hard thing to replace as it is. Maybe Calleman is trying to ensure that people are not "sleeping in" too long; if it is indeed time to wake up, seeing the end as the beginning is a recipe for failure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33