Bring4th

Full Version: Quite interesting - Mayan day/nights and earth periods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(05-15-2011, 06:31 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]Even negatively polarized entities such as Rasputin and Ghengis Khan who were able to be harvested earlier in a cycle due to their penetration of intelligent infinity, didn't ascend in a flash of glory mid-way through their incarnation...they died (something which i'm sure was well documented) and then were harvested.

But the following shaded portion was not the case with planetary time-frame for Rasputin and Khan --
Quote:6.15 Questioner: What is the length, in our years, of one of these cycles?

Ra: One major cycle is approximately 25,000 of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested at the end of three major cycles. That is, approximately between 75 and 76,000 of your years. All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.

We live in a very unique time in earth's history. I do not know the future, but I believe we are moving towards something akin to what we know as Ascension (new age term) or Rapture (Christian theological term).
Folks, fasten your seat belts.... (Thanks Fairy)
(05-15-2011, 08:14 PM)kia Wrote: [ -> ]Folks, fasten your seat belts.... (Thanks Fairy)

BigSmile yes, kia. Notice what Ra says there --

Quote:All are harvested regardless of their progress...

So I think everybody may have to fasten their seat belts, as you say :p

Raman

I found a simple pdf explaining the ninth wave. The third day begins May 20 and I cannot wait to be honest, since this second night was affecting me and the minimal thing will irritate me, I was feeling down, etc

http://www.mayanmajix.com/lab_F1.html

from here i clicked 9th wave- primer : http://www.mayanmajix.com/9wave_kerry.pdf
So what happens in November? Do we have to create yet another 'wave' to track energies?
(05-15-2011, 06:31 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]Even negatively polarized entities such as Rasputin and Ghengis Khan who were able to be harvested earlier in a cycle due to their penetration of intelligent infinity, didn't ascend in a flash of glory mid-way through their incarnation...they died (something which i'm sure was well documented) and then were harvested.

in case you havent noticed, we are already saying entities will have to die, for getting harvested. the question is, how does this need to happen - gradually, or at once.

the graduals say that, people die out naturally, and get harvested. this would mean that if entities live out normal lives and die out naturally, the harvest would last as long as however long it takes for the 3d population on the planet to die out.

for planets like this, having 7 billion entities continually reproducing, this would take a long time, if you calculate from a SHORT lifetime duration of 70 years. (natural 3d cycle lifespan, should be 900 years, ra says)

foremost, this would mean that the harvest should be however long the population birth-death cycle on any given planet requires it to be. which would vary wildly, depending on the nature of 3d body used (remember higher 2d body is already capable of 3d functions, and it totally depends on whatever logos chooses - doesnt necessarily need be ape body). but, on AVERAGE, 900 years is a normal duration of time for 3d incarnation. that means, there may be lifespans longer, or shorter in 3d spheres.

so, that would mean harvest would take a considerable timespan on average, at least 100 years or more for any given harvest situation. and this, would be something to mention regarding harvest - however there is no such info given on duration of harvest - don asks specifically whether harvest is going to happen instantly or distribute over a time span, and the answer is that it will take place in 2011.

this also coincides with another piece of important information :

4d entities need to take time to learn to hide their density from 3d. this means, on a planet which is going through its last cycle, there should be either possible total isolation so that 4d entities may incarnate and live in areas the 3d entities cant reach them, or, there shouldnt be any 3d entities. but, this is actually a more detailed matter - physical isolation does not necessarily mean metaphysical (time/space) isolation. you may be half a world apart but the effects can still be transmitted through time/space.

coupled with this, and the lack of information on any general harvest PERIOD, we can conclude that a harvest is something that happens fast, instead of waiting for an entire planetfull of population to die out normally.

in regard to entities which have contacted infinite intelligence during their incarnations - we see that the examples in this case are exclusively negative entities. apparently, this method gets an entity harvested regardless of the point in the cycle. for positive entities, it seems that harvesters are needed.

the anomaly here is that, if we look at quo, 3d energy has been stored on the planet in sufficient amounts to allow for the entities to continue living for some time into the future.

if that so, that raises questions :

- 4d sphere wont be able to be inhabited as long as 3d entities are alive in these numbers reaching to 7 billion. there is no time to learn hiding, there is nowhere to hide if the spheres overlap. only possibility of hiding is, if the hidden cities the south american group has built are used, and things like that - that requires protection from the very dangerous toys the underdeveloped kids on this planet are using.
- if the transition goes for 100-700 years, will harvest last 700 years ? there was NO information given, about any harvest duration. 100-700 years of length of span is not something that can be discounted or not mentioned that easily.
- if, harvest is something that happens and then completes fast, there is no point to 3d entities living out normal lives in a timespan of 100 to 700 years, since harvest would have ended. they could only get harvested if they could open gateway to infinite intelligence during incarnation. whether this can happen for positive harvest after 4d vibrations are about, is another question.

(05-15-2011, 08:44 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]I found a simple pdf explaining the ninth wave. The third day begins May 20 and I cannot wait to be honest, since this second night was affecting me and the minimal thing will irritate me, I was feeling down, etc

from here i clicked 9th wave- primer : http://www.mayanmajix.com/9wave_kerry.pdf

up to the apex and 1-1.5 nights after it, the meaning behind the name 'resistance' given to this night was really showing itself for me. everything had a tendency to break or create problems and delay things. 1-2 days after the apex, it passed and it is now moving rather normally forward. this wasnt heavier than the first night still.

in case you havent noticed, we are already saying entities will have to die, for getting harvested. the question is, how does this need to happen - gradually, or at once.

the graduals say that, people die out naturally, and get harvested. this would mean that if entities live out normal lives and die out naturally, the harvest would last as long as however long it takes for the 3d population on the planet to die out.

for planets like this, having 7 billion entities continually reproducing, this would take a long time, if you calculate from a SHORT lifetime duration of 70 years. (natural 3d cycle lifespan, should be 900 years, ra says)

foremost, this would mean that the harvest should be however long the population birth-death cycle on any given planet requires it to be. which would vary wildly, depending on the nature of 3d body used (remember higher 2d body is already capable of 3d functions, and it totally depends on whatever logos chooses - doesnt necessarily need be ape body). but, on AVERAGE, 900 years is a normal duration of time for 3d incarnation. that means, there may be lifespans longer, or shorter in 3d spheres.

so, that would mean harvest would take a considerable timespan on average, at least 100 years or more for any given harvest situation. and this, would be something to mention regarding harvest - however there is no such info given on duration of harvest - don asks specifically whether harvest is going to happen instantly or distribute over a time span, and the answer is that it will take place in 2011.

this also coincides with another piece of important information :

4d entities need to take time to learn to hide their density from 3d. this means, on a planet which is going through its last cycle, there should be either possible total isolation so that 4d entities may incarnate and live in areas the 3d entities cant reach them, or, there shouldnt be any 3d entities. but, this is actually a more detailed matter - physical isolation does not necessarily mean metaphysical (time/space) isolation. you may be half a world apart but the effects can still be transmitted through time/space.

coupled with this, and the lack of information on any general harvest PERIOD, we can conclude that a harvest is something that happens fast, instead of waiting for an entire planetfull of population to die out normally.

in regard to entities which have contacted infinite intelligence during their incarnations - we see that the examples in this case are exclusively negative entities. apparently, this method gets an entity harvested regardless of the point in the cycle. for positive entities, it seems that harvesters are needed.

the anomaly here is that, if we look at quo, 3d energy has been stored on the planet in sufficient amounts to allow for the entities to continue living for some time into the future.

if that so, that raises questions :

- 4d sphere wont be able to be inhabited as long as 3d entities are alive in these numbers reaching to 7 billion. there is no time to learn hiding, there is nowhere to hide if the spheres overlap. only possibility of hiding is, if the hidden cities the south american group has built are used, and things like that - that requires protection from the very dangerous toys the underdeveloped kids on this planet are using.
- if the transition goes for 100-700 years, will harvest last 700 years ? there was NO information given, about any harvest duration. 100-700 years of length of span is not something that can be discounted or not mentioned that easily.
- if, harvest is something that happens and then completes fast, there is no point to 3d entities living out normal lives in a timespan of 100 to 700 years, since harvest would have ended. they could only get harvested if they could open gateway to infinite intelligence during incarnation. whether this can happen for positive harvest after 4d vibrations are about, is another question.

(05-15-2011, 08:44 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]I found a simple pdf explaining the ninth wave. The third day begins May 20 and I cannot wait to be honest, since this second night was affecting me and the minimal thing will irritate me, I was feeling down, etc

up to the apex and 1-1.5 nights after it, the meaning behind the name 'resistance' given to this night was really showing itself for me. everything had a tendency to break or create problems and delay things. 1-2 days after the apex, it passed and it is now moving rather normally forward. this wasnt heavier than the first night still.
[/quote]

(05-15-2011, 10:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So what happens in November? Do we have to create yet another 'wave' to track energies?

on november that day, day portions of ALL cycles up to this date, overlap and coincide. this includes billions of years of cycles, tens of thousands of year cycles, and all cycles going up to the last 18 day cycle.

http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/

it doesnt take two ounces of cognitive power to observe things and see direct correlations. the pressure on magnetic field of earth has been following this last mayan cycle exactly so far. day times have been times where there was extreme pressure reaching up to red ranges, and in stillest cases, in mid range. and night period has been an extreme stillness case, at the bottom of the spectrum, only occasionally having pressure going to mid range and receding back to the end of the spectrum. this, actually, has only happened twice this night cycle.

i have been checking the page i linked, approximately every 20 minutes i am online, for months now.

Raman

(05-15-2011, 10:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So what happens in November? Do we have to create yet another 'wave' to track energies?

You are just full of yellow aren't ya?
(05-15-2011, 11:08 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]

You are just full of yellow aren't ya?

i more feel like he is totally hostile to the idea of his everyday life, whatever he is doing in his life getting disturbed.

seems like he is more into the possibilities that everything will happen conveniently.

of course, these are my personal observations and deductions. i would like to hear it if i am wrong.
(05-15-2011, 10:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]day times have been times where there was extreme pressure reaching up to red ranges, and in stillest cases, in mid range. and night period has been an extreme stillness case, at the bottom of the spectrum, only occasionally having pressure going to mid range and receding back to the end of the spectrum. this, actually, has only happened twice this night cycle.
Now that's interesting. So you're claiming the measured pressure is cyclical, like the wave, and strongly correlated to the peaks and valleys of the wave? And it wasn't following a similar cycle in the months before March 9, or the same period time last year?
(05-15-2011, 11:11 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]seems like he is more into the possibilities that everything will happen conveniently.
What do you been by 'conveniently'?

Raman

Seems to me that if harvest is not fast the probabilities for nuclear war of some sort are very real.

A very important point is the function of the dual activated bodies. These dual activated ones are part of the transition and any 3d left over energy will contribute to this so call transition...because there seems to be a transition...and we are probably taking of almost 3 billion of these dual activated bodies?

But then if Harvest "is now" according to Ra (circa early 1980's) then what harvest in 2011 means? It seems this coincide with the 9th wave since Ra mentions a 6d group returned to south america circa 3000 years ago. This group had affinity with the sun like the egyptians....

What this 9th wave means? ---and this is not only according to the calendar but mayan pyramids which Ra mentions as well--- Well, it coincides with Ra's data of 2011 after Don states this specific date.

Since dual activated ones were harvested already, this wave could mean a change (increase in death rate, illness, etc) for non-harvestables 3d's.

Then this 100-700 year span can be used by the 2-3 billion? or so of dual activated ones...

Once thing appears clear to me: if the 3d world continues as normal I think a Mars or Maldek like fate is a high probability.
(05-15-2011, 11:14 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2011, 10:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]day times have been times where there was extreme pressure reaching up to red ranges, and in stillest cases, in mid range. and night period has been an extreme stillness case, at the bottom of the spectrum, only occasionally having pressure going to mid range and receding back to the end of the spectrum. this, actually, has only happened twice this night cycle.
Now that's interesting. So you're claiming the measured pressure is cyclical, like the wave, and strongly correlated to the peaks and valleys of the wave? And it wasn't following a similar cycle in the months before March 9, or the same period time last year?

not this closely. especially, regarding sustained high pressure, or lack of sustained, almost nonexistent pressure. it closely matches the day/night periods. currently, we are in the waning parts of the night, and pressure started to build up 1.5 to 2 days ago. however it is still not in high red as it was in the previous days.

moreover, i have noticed that high pressure and almost complete lack of pressure, changes behaviors of almost anyone i am able to observe in my greater social circle, and sometimes this can even reflect in health matters popping out of nowhere. of course, there isnt even a few who are following these cycles or showing interest in them. that includes, you, and your behavior on the forum.

Quote:
(05-15-2011, 11:11 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]seems like he is more into the possibilities that everything will happen conveniently.

without effecting any major disturbance or mishaps in the society you are living in, or your life.

3DMonkey

(05-15-2011, 11:25 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me that if harvest is not fast the probabilities for nuclear war of some sort are very real.

A very important point is the function of the dual activated bodies. These dual activated ones are part of the transition and any 3d left over energy will contribute to this so call transition...because there seems to be a transition...and we are probably taking of almost 3 billion of these dual activated bodies?

But then if Harvest "is now" according to Ra (circa early 1980's) then what harvest in 2011 means? It seems this coincide with the 9th wave since Ra mentions a 6d group returned to south america circa 3000 years ago. This group had affinity with the sun like the egyptians....

What this 9th wave means? ---and this is not only according to the calendar but mayan pyramids which Ra mentions as well--- Well, it coincides with Ra's data of 2011 after Don states this specific date.

Since dual activated ones were harvested already, this wave could mean a change (increase in death rate, illness, etc) for non-harvestables 3d's.

Then this 100-700 year span can be used by the 2-3 billion? or so of dual activated ones...

Once thing appears clear to me: if the 3d world continues as normal I think a Mars or Maldek like fate is a high probability.

Remember that your thoughts contribute to the collective consciousness today.
Also, remember that negative visions derive from a negative source.

Love and Blessings, Sincerely,
3DM
(05-15-2011, 11:25 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]But then if Harvest "is now" according to Ra (circa early 1980's) then what harvest in 2011 means?

'harvest is now' was Ra's response to a device which could increase lifespans. ra said, 'harvest is now', and apparently that means 'upon us'.

Quote:What this 9th wave means? ---and this is not only according to the calendar but mayan pyramids which Ra mentions as well--- Well, it coincides with Ra's data of 2011 after Don states this specific date.

It seems this coincide with the 9th wave since Ra mentions a 6d group returned to south america circa 3000 years ago. This group had affinity with the sun like the egyptians....

that part, is what zenmaster is totally skipping :

we know that south american group went down into south america and built pyramids. and last of these landings were not so back in history like Ra's. moreover, they have been much more successful than Ra in their endeavors, from what we understand from what Ra tells. they even saw their plans coming to fruition, and then left. only to have to return to correct distortions later.

so, then we have the pyramids, telling us the nine underworlds, and cycles and timespans and all that, they are even constructed in multiples of nine to reflect that.

its not a far stretch to conclude that this cyclic teaching was part of the south american group's contact, if it was built into entire pyramids.

Raman

(05-15-2011, 11:35 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2011, 11:25 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me that if harvest is not fast the probabilities for nuclear war of some sort are very real.

Remember that your thoughts contribute to the collective consciousness today.
Also, remember that negative visions derive from a negative source.

Love and Blessings, Sincerely,
3DM

But we have this 9th wave based on the ninth level of the mayan pyramid and this 9th wave is basically (or I compare to) the increase of green enery that will make earth 4d.

Therefore, I was just talking hypothetically to the idea "well what are we going to do in november another wave..blah blah"...Meaning if this wave is basically Ra's illusion (based on that group's teachings) and the harvest is basically a Ra's illusion then what do you think is going to happen in a world that is always at war not only for profit but to maintain a certain status quo? Are not the current wars negative enough for you?

Death of 3d's non-harvestables (or harvestables but look at choice in second cycle to the so called Elders) can be seen as an opportunity to progress in another planet per Harvest's context.

I do not think this applies to 3d dual entities since it seems their bodies are precisely tuned to withstand this increase in vibrations of the so called 9th wave.

Since it appears that dual activated are coming to earth after the 1980's? we then have a bunch of millions of people including small children and new newborns.

It could mean a faster than normal death rate for lukewarm 3d's and (-)'s. Obviously I am not sure.
(05-15-2011, 11:30 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]not this closely. especially, regarding sustained high pressure, or lack of sustained, almost nonexistent pressure. it closely matches the day/night periods. currently, we are in the waning parts of the night, and pressure started to build up 1.5 to 2 days ago. however it is still not in high red as it was in the previous days.
But given the NICT data, is what you are personally associating with the wave measurable in an objective manner? Or it is subjective only?

(05-15-2011, 11:30 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]moreover, i have noticed that high pressure and almost complete lack of pressure, changes behaviors of almost anyone i am able to observe in my greater social circle, and sometimes this can even reflect in health matters popping out of nowhere. of course, there isnt even a few who are following these cycles or showing interest in them.
Understandable, as people have lives to live. It's up to interested parties to do the hand waving and point out the relevance.

(05-15-2011, 11:30 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]that includes, you, and your behavior on the forum.
You got that right. It's just not a very compelling idea to me, especially given the track record and previous prognostication blogs (now deleted).

(05-15-2011, 11:11 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]without effecting any major disturbance or mishaps in the society you are living in, or your life.
That'd be nice. I'd have to buy the logos a beer if it went out of its way.
(05-16-2011, 12:06 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2011, 11:30 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]not this closely. especially, regarding sustained high pressure, or lack of sustained, almost nonexistent pressure. it closely matches the day/night periods. currently, we are in the waning parts of the night, and pressure started to build up 1.5 to 2 days ago. however it is still not in high red as it was in the previous days.
But given the NICT data, is what you are personally associating with the wave measurable in an objective manner? Or it is subjective only?

what is subjective with given cyclic measurements coinciding with another cyclic timetable - both of which are explicitly stated to be relevant to the same source ?

the only subjectivity is that, i didnt sit down and recorded regular samplings in regular intervals in order to present them in an internet discussion forum to someone who asks at a given random time.

actually even exceptions are accountable, like the recent comet diving into sun, and a major cme not facing earth erupting from another side - there is no established correlation in between these scientifically, however, from the perspective of what we are discussing here, we cant totally discount it. a comet, is pretty much a thought form in astronomical sense. the deal is, the cme was turning to face earth, and it is possible that the effects reaching out from that cme is providing the (rather mild) pressure we are having in the waning days of second mayan night. the earlier night was much stiller. i personally am thankful for arrival of these emissions, since nights dont seem much too desirable in a number of respects.
(05-15-2011, 11:58 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]But we have this 9th wave based on the ninth level of the mayan pyramid and this 9th wave is basically (or I compare to) the increase of green enery that will make earth 4d.

Therefore, I was just talking hypothetically to the idea "well what are we going to do in november another wave..blah blah"...Meaning if this wave is basically Ra's illusion (based on that group's teachings) and the harvest is basically a Ra's illusion then what do you think is going to happen in a world that is always at war not only for profit but to maintain a certain status quo? Are not the current wars negative enough for you?

Death of 3d's non-harvestables (or harvestables but look at choice in second cycle to the so called Elders) can be seen as an opportunity to progress in another planet per Harvest's context.

I do not think this applies to 3d dual entities since it seems their bodies are precisely tuned to withstand this increase in vibrations of the so called 9th wave.

Since it appears that dual activated are coming to earth after the 1980's? we then have a bunch of millions of people including small children and new newborns.

It could mean a faster than normal death rate for lukewarm 3d's and (-)'s. Obviously I am not sure.

there may be an anomaly on this planet in regard to transition, since massive amount of channeling/meditation work has been done to store energy, and there is enough energy for the 3d life to continue for some time as quo says.

however, what does that mean in regard to non-problematic harvests (the work here was done mainly for preventing the planetary sphere to rattle and shake in mega scale due to discrepancy in between vibrations of green ray and the vibrations of society on this planet), and the time passing, is another matter.

what happens during a harvest, was not something that was asked to Ra by don. maybe there are pointers in the concurrent sessions they were doing with latwii or hatonn or others during that timescale. or, later sessions with quo or etc.

there is also the question of wanderers. wont these entire bunch of wanderers from 6d, will be a huge infringement if they are in 4d with their vibrations, for the fledgling 4d society.

3DMonkey

(05-16-2011, 12:33 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i personally am thankful for arrival of these emissions, since nights dont seem much too desirable in a number of respects.

Yet, the days provide so much promise.

Raman

Quote: [...]

I am somewhat curious... do you think the Ra material is a reliable source and if so, what percentage of reliability? 20%, 50%, 60% etc?...And any book of the 5 not reliable to you or less?...
(05-16-2011, 12:06 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What do you been by 'conveniently'?
(05-15-2011, 11:11 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]without effecting any major disturbance or mishaps in the society you are living in, or your life.

would you ...

on a planet of 7 billion, most of which are not harvestable, a good deal of which are open to manipulation through orange ray/yellow ray issues, with a good amount of established orange/yellow ray complicated entities (not necessarily negatively polarized - if negatively polarized it would be by the book - but rather, problematic) at the helm of the power structure present on this planet, and this power structure commanding innumerable free energy devices (tesla's inventions) that can destroy entire planet,

and in an environment in which green ray vibrations are fully manifested ? the vibrations which, cause the entities which are unable to hand it to go mad ? (facing self).

will the stored 3d energy be enough for allowing the straggler majority to live out normal lives do you think ? what if these entities stray into green spectrum due to any reason, for any given duration of time, long or short ?

and on top of this, subjecting the newly incarnating 3-4d entities, who will be vibrating in green spectrum in time/space, to the negative hierarchical enslavement ways of this planet ? in an environment which causes thoughts to become things, in full fledged fashion ? the entities which are already set for creating things from thoughts in 4th level sense, forced into obey/submit and grind in a social mechanism that not only requires estrangement, discrimination, withholding from others, but also enforces its compliance through laws enforced by arms ?

that is not a logical state of matters. the above, the magical consequences of what this situation could bring forth, would be enough alone to unjustify any kind of rationalization that can be put forth continuation of ! whatever ! is here as it is. and the consequences of this kind would last aeons, not decades or centuries, because the distortions that would be created in such sense would persist until properly balanced.

that is, of course, totally leaving out the possibility of a group destroying vast swaths or entirety of this planet during an orange/yellow ray fit of domination.

really. convenience is not so convenient sometimes.
(05-16-2011, 12:45 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]

I am somewhat curious... do you think the Ra material is a reliable source and if so, what percentage of reliability? 20%, 50%, 60% etc?...And any book of the 5 not reliable to you or less?...
Sure, it's reliable to me as far as I have been able to discern.
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/

you will notice that, the shape magnetic field has, always changes and it is quite interesting.
(05-15-2011, 10:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

I apologise....my bad.

The below quo session is pure gold for answering some of the other questions you raise
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0927.aspx

e.g.
- 4d sphere wont be able to be inhabited as long as 3d entities are alive in these numbers reaching to 7 billion.

Quote:Firstly, fourth density is indeed interpenetrating so heavily with third density at this time that it is quite possible for a fourth-density entity to live on your planet. However, it is not a choice that fourth-density entities would make. Rather, if they wish to inhabit this planet at this time, they inhabit it in the inner realms. And indeed, you have many within your inner realms at this time that are fourth density.

I might also add that with an average lifespan in 4D being 90,000 years....i don't think a prolonged harvest is much of a concern to them....besides, they'll pass the time being dual-activated wanderers on their home turf.

e.g
- don asks specifically whether harvest is going to happen instantly or distribute over a time span, and the answer is that it will take place in 2011.

Quote:..in terms of the planetary situation, there is no variance possible in the turning of the age. It is a mathematical, geometrical design that works like a clock. When the age is done, another age moves in and this is what is occurring with Planet Earth at this time. This will indeed occur, as you say, in 2011, 2012, in that vicinity....Be that as it may, this is only one layer of our answer. What impacts the questioner, and all of those upon Planet Earth, far more is the harvest that is occurring concomitantly with this turning of the age. The harvest has already begun. It began in your year 1987 in that period called “Harmonic Convergence.” [4] Entities began being harvested when they died from the physical at that time. All were offered the steps of light. Many of those you now call “Indigo Children” are those who have graduated from Planet Earth in the positive sense, have now gone on to acquaint themselves with their new fourth-density homes and have asked for permission to return to third density as wanderers.
in terms of the harvesting being prolonged past 2012, this was always a possibility if a pole shift did not have to occur, and it is now a near certainty, since the lightening of the planet has continued to take place, mostly unnoticeably and beneath the radar of politics and the larger consciousness of the society as a whole.

The turning of the age and the harvest are related but seperate events. The harvest has been occuring since 1987 and can be prolonged past 2012. The confusion arises from the fact that if our societal complex were any more disharmonious then yes the turning of the age would have coincided with compulsory and immediate harvest of 3D life but only because the earth changes would have forced us out of incarnation.

3DMonkey

Many many thanks, Spero.

And now, I've said I needed to read Q'uo, but now I'm definitely going to do it. A must for me Smile

Raman

Quote:I might also add that with an average lifespan in 4D being 90,000 years....i don't think a prolonged harvest is much of a concern to them....besides, they'll pass the time being dual-activated wanderers on their home turf.

That is easy to say in my opinion... they are living a 3d reality nonetheless. Besides those dual bodies have to die according to 3d necessities. I think the key is indeed in this acceleration of the 9th wave indeed. I see this as more important every day. It changes every 18 days. Accelerating more and more...I think one very important point with this is the FAST declining of the so called elites holding power...then hopefully these dual activated population can start doing their magic...and obviously 3d+ harvestables.
(05-16-2011, 07:53 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]I apologise....my bad.

The below quo session is pure gold for answering some of the other questions you raise
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0927.aspx

e.g.
- 4d sphere wont be able to be inhabited as long as 3d entities are alive in these numbers reaching to 7 billion.

Firstly, fourth density is indeed interpenetrating so heavily with third density at this time that it is quite possible for a fourth-density entity to live on your planet. However, it is not a choice that fourth-density entities would make. Rather, if they wish to inhabit this planet at this time, they inhabit it in the inner realms. And indeed, you have many within your inner realms at this time that are fourth density.

I might also add that with an average lifespan in 4D being 90,000 years....i don't think a prolonged harvest is much of a concern to them....besides, they'll pass the time being dual-activated wanderers on their home turf.

these only answer as to what is happening at this current time. it is only normal that this happens, because there is currently no 4d sphere that is inhabitable at the present. however, apparently soon, (if we look at Ra, at 2011), the green vibration is going to settle in full frequency, and the 4d sphere will be inhabitable.

and the problems arise from this :

if 4d sphere, is a differentiation on earlier spheres, like 3d is a different sphere from 2d, then it will mean that 3d will be able to physically contact and interact with 4d. this is not something that can be risked with the current state of the 3d society on this planet.

if, 4d sphere, is dimensionally different - ie, ghostlike to 3d sphere, this would fix numerous things, BUT, this time, there is the problem of visibility - if, 4d is visible to 3d, 3d WILL try to do things to 4d. and they will quite succeed, given the unfortunate level of technology that has been given to this planet. (least probably being devices derived from tesla's inventions).

the hidden cities built by south american group (in whatever fashion), or various inhabitable (and in past, apparently inhabited) locations inside earth's crust may help, however, with the technology 3d negative society divisions (governments et al) possess, i dont think these would be also immune from interference either.

Quote:e.g
- don asks specifically whether harvest is going to happen instantly or distribute over a time span, and the answer is that it will take place in 2011.

Quote:..in terms of the planetary situation, there is no variance possible in the turning of the age. It is a mathematical, geometrical design that works like a clock. When the age is done, another age moves in and this is what is occurring with Planet Earth at this time. This will indeed occur, as you say, in 2011, 2012, in that vicinity....Be that as it may, this is only one layer of our answer. What impacts the questioner, and all of those upon Planet Earth, far more is the harvest that is occurring concomitantly with this turning of the age. The harvest has already begun. It began in your year 1987 in that period called “Harmonic Convergence.” [4] Entities began being harvested when they died from the physical at that time. All were offered the steps of light. Many of those you now call “Indigo Children” are those who have graduated from Planet Earth in the positive sense, have now gone on to acquaint themselves with their new fourth-density homes and have asked for permission to return to third density as wanderers.
in terms of the harvesting being prolonged past 2012, this was always a possibility if a pole shift did not have to occur, and it is now a near certainty, since the lightening of the planet has continued to take place, mostly unnoticeably and beneath the radar of politics and the larger consciousness of the society as a whole.

The turning of the age and the harvest are related but seperate events. The harvest has been occuring since 1987 and can be prolonged past 2012. The confusion arises from the fact that if our societal complex were any more disharmonious then yes the turning of the age would have coincided with compulsory and immediate harvest of 3D life but only because the earth changes would have forced us out of incarnation.

these contradict 'harvest will happen near 2011' statement Ra makes, unfortunately. don explicitly asked whether it would be distributed over time, or happen at a certain date. the answer was the one about 2011.

it is also possible that Ra would mean that a pole shift/depopulation would probably happen at date 2011, and therefore a mass harvest would happen at that date, including the disincarnate entities.

but still, if harvest was something that started with a certain astronomical event like harmonic convergence, and lasted for a whopping 24 years, this would be mentioned when asked. and, it was asked.

there is a nuance however, in between the language of what is told :

'steps of light being offered', ie 'harvest being a possibility' and harvest happening, sound like two different things. the situation described in quotes you gave from quo more resembles the situation at the end of 2nd cycle, in which entities were offered and given a choice regarding harvest. steps of light, are being OFFERED to entities.

however Ra says, at the end of last cycle, EVERYONE is harvested REGARDLESS of their progress.

so then these all paint a picture :

harvest may be something that is related to the amount of energy/frequency available at a given planet. that energy can be used to get harvested, and using that energy, entities can contact infinite intelligence and get harvested. when and how these energies become available on a planet depends on the situations.

but, at the end of each cycle, these energies DO become available on a planet due to a mechanism that is designed like a clock - it never fails, and is available at the predetermined time. at this time, everyone is harvested regardless of their progress.
it is also curious how quo doesnt respond to the core of the query asked, but instead proceeds on to explain about the situation of indigo kids, 4d wanderers etc in 3d realm. the query that is 'whether the 4d environment of a 4d entity gets affected when 3d humans cut down a 2d forest' remains unanswered.

Quote:G: Your responses have been excellent, Q’uo. The final query is from M, and he asks, “Q’uo said recently that fourth-density beings can inhabit a planet with third-density entities and choose to remain unseen. I’d like to know how third-density entities share the first and second density of a planet with the higher-density entities. I imagine that the fourth density entities don’t need first-density structures for shelter, but what about environmental changes made by third-density entities? How are fourth-density beings affected by this? For example, if third-density entities cut down a second-density forest, is the environment of the higher densities diminished by that act?”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query. The query itself contains some inaccuracies yet it is a delightful query and we shall do what we can to work our way through it.

Firstly, fourth density is indeed interpenetrating so heavily with third density at this time that it is quite possible for a fourth-density entity to live on your planet. However, it is not a choice that fourth-density entities would make. Rather, if they wish to inhabit this planet at this time, they inhabit it in the inner realms. And indeed, you have many within your inner realms at this time that are fourth density.

However, the vast majority of those who have graduated from third-density Planet Earth have chosen to move into incarnation in dual-activated third density/fourth density bodies. They are wired for both densities but are governed in third density by the third-density portion of their wiring so that they are physically third-density entities.

The enhanced wiring, however, often shows through in everyday life as such entities grow up and become part of society, in that there is a certain amount of hectic energy that is different and stronger than a simple third-density wiring would permit. This creates the situation where many of your fourth-density dual-activated beings are diagnosed with some version of Attention Deficit Disorder. This comes from the increased amount of information available to those with fourth-density wiring. It is almost too much information for the third-density being to hold, and yet even with this handicap, the desire of the indigo wanderer is to come and give everything that they have to the beau geste of serving the one Creator by loving and embracing Planet Earth and its people at this time.

May we ask if there is a follow-up to that query, my brother? We are those of Q’uo.

actually, it seems to me that the planet should have been depopulated as such at this nexus, since it is apparently a mechanism infinite intelligence designed for these cases :

there is little difference in between the planet heating up due to discrepancy in between its population's overall vibrations and direction spiritually, and their actions and manifestations consciously, and the law of responsibility shortening individuals' lives planet-wide due to same kind of hypocrisy :

entities are positive or negative, but do not act according to their inclination, positives act negatively (due to money trade, current society etc), and negatives act positively (due to need to keep up appearances, societal customs etc) and this shortens lifespans,

and excess heat is generated due to discrepancy in between the vibrations of the planet and the direction they are walking towards, reflecting in quakes this that, and a polar shift.

and now here we have 60 million + wanderers, lightening up the vibrations of the planet (and heaven knows how many outside interventions apart from wanderers), so that this mechanism wont kick in and depopulate the planet. and so far, it is working. but;

the reasons that created this situation are STILL in place. they are not amended. there is also a good measure of teaching of 4d principles being done (or positive principles), and there seems to be an acceptable amount of entities accepting and learning them (even tho they are in negligible minority), yet even those entities just keep acting along with the established negative system, sometimes even embracing it wholeheartedly, after they stand up from their daily meditation. we see an extensive commercialization of spiritual teachings and movements, and the system fitting them in to places appropriate for itself, in its own mechanism.

i see some contingencies planned for this, like internet, the alternative ways and methods of doing things being created, propagated over it, however everything still runs on the negatively oriented and controlled general system of the planet, and even the very amenity, internet itself, is already being used for more control over people, through surveillance, and now, recently, through filtering and control mechanisms proposed or built.

if we look at quo channelings, this society is going to enter full 4d vibrations with cached, transferred, finite 3d energy with ~7 billion population, in just 1 years' time, give or take some, with all the destructive technologies and control mechanisms that should NOT be available to a 3d society. (some of which seem to be out of reach of early 4d negative societies even).

so, we see confederation of this locale again intervene and bypass a process which infinite intelligence created for certain situations. it is as if this confederation has a wow to prevent the law of responsibility acting out in all cases - ranging from the attempts to heal entities to make them live longer lives with pyramids and whatnot in recent past to bypass the veil by initiations using the same mechanisms, maldek, mars, atlantis and so on.

this confederation seems to be an enemy of law of responsibility.
now come to think of it this 'prevent law of responsibility' thing seems a recurring theme in this confederation's proceedings, even when i remember what was said about the maldek entities destroying their planet - these entities were 'honestly' believing that they were doing this for positive purposes. yet, they destroyed an entire planet.

Raman

so, we see confederation of this locale again intervene and bypass a process which infinite intelligence created for certain situations. it is as if this confederation has a wow to prevent the law of responsibility acting out in all cases - ranging from the attempts to heal entities to make them live longer lives with pyramids and whatnot in recent past to bypass the veil by initiations using the same mechanisms, maldek, mars, atlantis and so on.

this confederation seems to be an enemy of law of responsibility.
now come to think of it this 'prevent law of responsibility' thing seems a recurring theme in this confederation's proceedings, even when i remember what was said about the maldek entities destroying their planet - these entities were 'honestly' believing that they were doing this for positive purposes. yet, they destroyed an entire planet.

The problem I have with Quo's channelings in this situation is that it contradicts space-time green or 4d sphere (the "is like a clock you know...") with the survival of negative entities in this environment be it 3 or 4d.

Then "pole shift has been averted" Fair enough...then how "everybody is harvested at the end of the cycle no matter what progress, etc?" is going to occur.

It seems there is one thing happening at the end of the 3rd cycle that did not happen before: a tremendous amount of energy that makes 3d into 4d. This apparently coincides with harvest but according to Quo it does not because of remnant yellow energy left etc...Well I do not think this yellow energy would be enough to support 7 billion entities... otherwise why to call a situation like this "harvest" and "everybody is harvested"...why to call this "end of 3d"??

Why a so called dual entity exists if is not for a continuation of space-time evolution as in this illusion occurs? That is, it gives at least the appearance of continuity.
If your wondering how the planet becomes depopulated without a catastrophic disaster scenerio then the below should offer some insight, particularly highlighting the role of dual-activated entities in making this happen.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0902.aspx
Quote:It would be very dislocating, my brother, for entities of third density to see the full panoply of fourth density as it intersperses with your own. Therefore, there shall not be the manifestation of fourth density until the third-density population of your planet has finished its work here.

It is very difficult for entities to imagine how such a large population, all across your globe, could just shrink and disappear. And yet we say to you that entities moving into incarnation here will more and more be those which are dual-activated until finally, within say one of your centuries by most probability/possibility vortices, you will have no pure third-density entities living upon your planet.

Those with dual-activated bodies are far more able to see whether or not there is the necessity for further incarnations upon this planet. They will begin naturally to refrain from producing children. And so, by a fairly rapid progression after that point, the third-density population of the planet will indeed shrink in a natural and organic way, because there is the awareness that the dusk has come, the evening is at hand, and the work is done.

3DMonkey

(05-17-2011, 06:24 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]If your wondering how the planet becomes depopulated without a catastrophic disaster scenerio then the below should offer some insight, particularly highlighting the role of dual-activated entities in making this happen.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0902.aspx
Quote:It would be very dislocating, my brother, for entities of third density to see the full panoply of fourth density as it intersperses with your own. Therefore, there shall not be the manifestation of fourth density until the third-density population of your planet has finished its work here.

It is very difficult for entities to imagine how such a large population, all across your globe, could just shrink and disappear. And yet we say to you that entities moving into incarnation here will more and more be those which are dual-activated until finally, within say one of your centuries by most probability/possibility vortices, you will have no pure third-density entities living upon your planet.

Those with dual-activated bodies are far more able to see whether or not there is the necessity for further incarnations upon this planet. They will begin naturally to refrain from producing children. And so, by a fairly rapid progression after that point, the third-density population of the planet will indeed shrink in a natural and organic way, because there is the awareness that the dusk has come, the evening is at hand, and the work is done.

If I'm not mistaken, Q'uo says all the babies being born recently are dual activated.
We have our fourth child on the way that coincides with two cousin's and two sister's pregnancy. Our third child coincided with two cousin's pregnancies. Our second child coincided with a sister and brother pregnancies. Our first child was a direct gift from God.

Surly the energy waves contributed to this, as they contribute to everything. You know, it is neat to think all these entities knew they would meet together in this family. Smile
that quo quote is unrealistic. there are 6.5 billion entities on this planet. we know that good majority of this will be repeating 3rd density, the harvest is small, even tho the positive entities outnumber negatives by a big margin.

and it is rather unimaginable that all the newborn are going to be 3-4d dual entities which are already 4d - imagine ;

even with a rather low crude birth rate ( births per every 1000 people per year ) of 15, the world population will roughly produce 105,000,000 kids per year until 2050.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_rate

if we boil in all factors, the world population growth rate is currently at somewhere a bit higher than 1%. this means, the world population is set to increase 70,000,000 each year.

in any case, what quo says requires 100 million green ray harvested entities entering this planet each year. not one, not two, but every year. considering Ra's entire population is 60 million, and when they were harvested they were only 6 million, this means with this population rate there has to be 100 million green ray entities entering this planet every year.

i dont think this galaxy is sporting that many green ray harvests per year. if, the green ray entities which were harvested before in other places and continued 4th density in other places came and incarnated here in order to help this depopulation, this maybe would work. but, this assumes that these entities' vibrational advancement in green ray, and experience model will fit this society. which, i really dont think so. higher d wanderers may also help maybe, 6d entities especially, however this also seems short of accomplishing it since the percentage of 6d entities are lower than any others in the galaxy from the numbers Ra gave us. totally leaving the concept of experiential compatibility of course.

another possibility is accepting senior 3d entities from elsewhere in the galaxy. this also assumes experiential compatibility. and this will still cause 3d entities to come to this planet.
in addition, 4d entities are not so wise as to realize whether they should make children or not - if we look at how Ra describes wanderers, this comes up as a nature of 5d wanderers and up :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#9

Quote:The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

not to mention the tendency of 4th d wanderers to making mistakes :

Quote:Fourth density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

it becomes more unlikely for a 4th density harvested entity, to refrain from an act which is seen as a high manifestation of love (childmaking) in this society, and instead be wise and sharp enough to exhibit properties of 5d entities.

3DMonkey

Just a thought.

If everyone vanishes, what happens to all the nuclear reactors and weapons? Kaboom?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33