Bring4th

Full Version: Quite interesting - Mayan day/nights and earth periods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(10-22-2011, 12:58 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 12:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 11:47 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 01:02 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, remember to raise a glass of wine, fruit juice or beer on October 28, and give thanks for being alive and being loving, compassionate. Being able to co-create your life, to higher and better levels, with the creator.
Since when was October 28 special other than Calleman's personal investment in this date?

since people have been able to see tangible changes in their immediate visible life coincide with the cycles he based his calculations on ?
You mean like finding tangible changes in one's life according to the daily horoscope?

no i mean seeing thought forms and the like.

Quote:
(10-22-2011, 05:06 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]when i closed my eyes and looked towards the city in sunlight, what i saw was orange, back a few months ago.

now, its yellowish.
Why?

frequency rise. way back, it only changed to yellow from orange to green as i got further away from the city, and it turned back to yellow from green then to orange as i came towards the city.

(10-22-2011, 01:21 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 11:47 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 01:02 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, remember to raise a glass of wine, fruit juice or beer on October 28, and give thanks for being alive and being loving, compassionate. Being able to co-create your life, to higher and better levels, with the creator.
Since when was October 28 special other than Calleman's personal investment in this date?

since people have been able to see tangible changes in their immediate visible life coincide with the cycles he based his calculations on ?
You mean like finding tangible changes in one's life according to the daily horoscope?

What is the difference in thought forms now, to the thought forms in the past?

Quote:
(10-22-2011, 05:06 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]when i closed my eyes and looked towards the city in sunlight, what i saw was orange, back a few months ago.

now, its yellowish.
Why?

frequency rise. way back, it only changed to yellow from orange to green as i got further away from the city, and it turned back to yellow from green then to orange as i came towards the city.
Ok, why is that? Feel free to say what you think.

(10-22-2011, 01:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 11:47 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Since when was October 28 special other than Calleman's personal investment in this date?

What is the difference in thought forms now, to the thought forms in the past?

there was an abundance of negative thought forms. and heavy too. some would be in sizes that would make one question whether they were thought forms. their size seems to be related to their strength. (not so surprising if you consider spiritual mass though).

it was a neverending struggle to keep up against continual coming and goings of negative thought forms flying around, but also constant pressure and the visible 'dark energy' or whatever you may call it, from left hand side. the effect when they left was very noticeable. and the size of them you see when they left could be considerable. it was hard to see their arrival tho.

in contrast, it was hard to feel the arrival and departure of positive thought forms, even if they felt very very light, without any weight.

constant pressure in solar plexus chakra, sometimes orange chakra, strays into higher chakras were rare.

during the last phase of mayan calendar, a lot happened. daytimes and the accompanying solar pressure on the planet had pumped up energy, it became easier to cope up with the negative thought forms during the mayan days. at mayan nights, especially in the first 4 nights, coping up with them was hard, and actually it sometimes seemed that they were stronger and more effectual than before in some of the night periods.

i noticed that the nature of activity during day/night times matched the sequence of the day/night cycles. the 2nd night was related to stuff more orange etc. i also observed it in the behavior of people around me, who have no idea about the stuff we are talking here.

as day/night cycles progressed the nature of the activity also changed. past 4th night, things became a lot easier. this may be due to the fact that majority of the population doesnt have much activity in these chakras/energies too. for, i have noticed that the people always lagged behind in day/night changes. up until the apex of a day, they kept exhibiting the behavior patterns related to preceding night's nature. and when the first stages of a night had progressed up to 1/4 of the night, they were only recently changing their behavior pattern from the day. i noticed that they picked up and adepted to negative effects easier and faster than the positive ones though.

at this point things have changed grandly. i am not needing to spare any effort to balance myself, and actually surprisingly keeping in balance even if i do stuff that would totally offset me and put me into pain if i did them before. in addition, whereas i had had experienced a lot of weight and the accompanying shear forces and wear/tear/pain when i mingled with the public a lot, now it doesnt have noticeable effect on me. this is the 7th day, and the symptoms as such fit with the nature of the 7th day.

now it is easy to feel arrival of positive thought forms, and feel their weight, and see them. quite easy actually. i havent seen a negative thought form fly about in a long, long time. or maybe, it feels long to me because it was only a month or so ago.

exhibiting any kind of heavy thoughts or feelings also became harder. it is having much impact on me if i stress myself doing things i dont want to do, but i have to do, and thoughts like anger etc had also become very very expensive to manifest.

im not detailing any things like telepathic communication etc, since .... well it seems that i have tendency in 'believing' things that are told to me, nomatter how certain, somewhat regardless of who or what tells it. these would be quite subjective anyway.

now that i look back, living with that much pressure, that much negative thought forms flying around, seems unbelievable.

Quote:

now, its yellowish.
Why?

Ok, why is that? Feel free to say what you think.

simply seems to be the effect of the consciousness of the people in city.

i told this before actually. back a few months ago (maybe 5), i had had closed my eyes while on a ferry ride from one end of the bay, towards the other. the bay is encircled by the city, so you start from one side of the city and arrive in the other.

when i left the first dock, it was all orange when i looked towards the sunlight horizon. as we neared the middle of the bay, it became increasingly yellowish/orange, and then it turned yellow and greenish towards the middle. in the middle it was green. from the middle towards the other side, it followed the pattern in opposite direction, and it was orange when we arrived. it took a lot more for the color to turn yellow from orange, than how long it took for it to turn green from yellow however.

people's attitude and moods also changed significantly. all people seem lighter. they not only interact lighter, and kinder, but also more carefree. i noticed that a good deal of the people around have developed an extreme interest in the opposite sex though. to the point that some could be considered extreme.

3DMonkey

(10-22-2011, 02:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]now it is easy to feel arrival of positive thought forms, and feel their weight, and see them. quite easy actually. i havent seen a negative thought form fly about in a long, long time. or maybe, it feels long to me because it was only a month or so ago.

It is interesting to note that you feel your consciousness has changed, considering that our interaction in my Part II thread occurred a little over a month ago. I say this because I was under direct psychic attack when conversing with you during those first few pages, which I've never experienced before. I felt a protective energy, then something felt like it was working on my body in various ways. There was a pressure on my solar plexus, then it began working on my orange center..felt as a constant twitch in the naval area. I became dizzy, had a hard time focusing, and my fingers would even freeze up. During the conversation, while it seemed as if nothing was being resolved and in fact our opinions increasingly polarized, I felt as if there was some kind of merging taking place. Merging in the sense that something was being transformed or alleviated.

And it's even more interesting in that, what you believe you saw in me, are traits that I feel you encompass. So there was direct self-reflection. Incredibly, the merging felt completed on my part at the moment you said.. "forget all that. i just perceived that you need to deny that particular quote. it seems important to your persona." It's as if you perceived something about your own self, and everything came full circle on some kind of other level. You may want to consider that something has, or had a psychic hold on you. The attack on my second and third centers continued for two days. Or it's all nonsense, but I thought was worth mentioning.
The way I see it is the "transformation of mind" archetype is in full force. Removing distortions is much easier when one provides oneself permission to remove what's not needed. Some people need an 'excuse' to do this i.e. the 'time has come'. But I don't see anything different other than more of the collective apprehending a need for a new guiding principle (mythos?), or perhaps it is indeed the more polarized individuals wakening to their higher nature or more conscious way of living. But you still have the banal attachment to the 'idea' of living vs living itself, as if the latter would somehow be lost to oneself due to lack of one's identification and hand waving.

3DMonkey

An insightful assessment, zen master.

Allow me to define the term hand waving for clarification. For anyone unfamiliar, from Wikipedia:

"A grammatical form that connotes negativity and expresses contempt or distaste toward the action of displaying the appearance of doing something, when actually doing little, or nothing."

Unity - what is the situation with the earthquake?

3DMonkey

When we realize what we think an other is doing is actually what we are doing then we realize we are doing the same thing everyone else is doing.
(10-23-2011, 02:04 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 02:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]now it is easy to feel arrival of positive thought forms, and feel their weight, and see them. quite easy actually. i havent seen a negative thought form fly about in a long, long time. or maybe, it feels long to me because it was only a month or so ago.

It is interesting to note that you feel your consciousness has changed ... During the conversation, while it seemed as if nothing was being resolved and in fact our opinions increasingly polarized, I felt as if there was some kind of merging taking place. Merging in the sense that something was being transformed or alleviated.

And it's even more interesting in that, what you believe you saw in me, are traits that I feel you encompass. So there was direct self-reflection. Incredibly, the merging felt completed on my part at the moment you said.. "forget all that. i just perceived that you need to deny that particular quote. it seems important to your persona." It's as if you perceived something about your own self, and everything came full circle on some kind of other level.

I'm glad you guys had some sort of merging or coming into peace. I saw you both going at it and it was kind of scary seeing that intensity.

For the record, for what's its worth, I've had a real breakthrough in my own life as well, in the past 6-8 weeks. Really huge change in thinking ... very positive. Negativity has completely gone from my life, I'm really feeling 'tuned in' to what lifes all about ... I've really come to understand the idea of 'being a co-creator' and 'manifesting' the person I want to be, not the person I was. Hatonns talk in the introduction of book 1, which I'd read at least 6-7 times, finally really made sense, not just intellectually, but spiritually, emotionally - I became to have faith. Real faith, in love and light, the creator, our evolution, the future.

Oct 28 means nothing and it means everything. Every day means nothing and everything. It's all what you make it to mean. Life is happening now. It's in the now we exist and manifest who we are to the universe. Live in joy, peace and love.
(10-23-2011, 12:05 PM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 02:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Oct 28 means nothing and it means everything. Every day means nothing and everything. It's all what you make it to mean. Life is happening now. It's in the now we exist and manifest who we are to the universe. Live in joy, peace and love.

Beautifully stated Edinburgh!
Love and light!

(10-23-2011, 12:12 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2011, 12:05 PM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 02:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Oct 28 means nothing and it means everything. Every day means nothing and everything. It's all what you make it to mean. Life is happening now. It's in the now we exist and manifest who we are to the universe. Live in joy, peace and love.

Beautifully stated Edinburgh!
Love and light!

Thanks Smile
(10-23-2011, 12:05 PM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you guys had some sort of merging or coming into peace. I saw you both going at it and it was kind of scary seeing that intensity.
To clarify, it wasn't a personal merging, realization, or anything along those lines. I felt that something was being lifted from the collective, since there was a lot of confusion on the subject. And a handful of people did seem to solidify their beliefs as doubt was removed. So this merging was more of a transformation of energy. I felt negativity being alleviated, as if distortion surrounding that topic was being removed. Glad to hear you've had a breakthrough!

Actually the more I think about it that's not totally true. A part of the transformation involved not succumbing to confusion on a personal level. While it may have seemed intense, I was actually rather calm as I remained firm with my own position. Confusion arises by getting caught up in the details, and while my position always remained the same, I admittedly let this happen in other threads on the subject.

(10-23-2011, 03:49 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But I don't see anything different other than more of the collective apprehending a need for a new guiding principle (mythos?), or perhaps it is indeed the more polarized individuals wakening to their higher nature or more conscious way of living.
By new I assume you mean what has already been realized by others..like a return to the center.

It is interesting to note that you feel your consciousness has changed, considering that our interaction in my Part II thread occurred a little over a month ago. I say this because I was under direct psychic attack when conversing with you during those first few pages, which I've never experienced before. I felt a protective energy, then something felt like it was working on my body in various ways. There was a pressure on my solar plexus, then it began working on my orange center..felt as a constant twitch in the naval area. I became dizzy, had a hard time focusing, and my fingers would even freeze up. During the conversation, while it seemed as if nothing was being resolved and in fact our opinions increasingly polarized, I felt as if there was some kind of merging taking place. Merging in the sense that something was being transformed or alleviated.

And it's even more interesting in that, what you believe you saw in me, are traits that I feel you encompass. So there was direct self-reflection. Incredibly, the merging felt completed on my part at the moment you said.. "forget all that. i just perceived that you need to deny that particular quote. it seems important to your persona." It's as if you perceived something about your own self, and everything came full circle on some kind of other level. You may want to consider that something has, or had a psychic hold on you. The attack on my second and third centers continued for two days. Or it's all nonsense, but I thought was worth mentioning.

i do not think that we had had merged at all. what you speak of probably concerns your own spiritual circle and happenings. during those discussions or the time immediately following it, there hasnt been any noticeable changes in my environment.

in addition, the changes i had had mentioned are not things related to MY consciousness, they were related to the environment.

(10-23-2011, 03:49 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The way I see it is the "transformation of mind" archetype is in full force. Removing distortions is much easier when one provides oneself permission to remove what's not needed. Some people need an 'excuse' to do this i.e. the 'time has come'. But I don't see anything different other than more of the collective apprehending a need for a new guiding principle (mythos?), or perhaps it is indeed the more polarized individuals wakening to their higher nature or more conscious way of living. But you still have the banal attachment to the 'idea' of living vs living itself, as if the latter would somehow be lost to oneself due to lack of one's identification and hand waving.

i can assure you from first hand experience that, regardless of how much you transform your mind, if the density sphere you are living in does not provide for the conditions your transformed mind needs, you wont be able to get noticeable results out of it.

it is only normal actually. if it was otherwise, it could be possible to live 5d, 6d or 7d experiences in 3d, or 4d or etc, and there would be no point to densities more than 3 or something.

(10-23-2011, 10:25 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Unity - what is the situation with the earthquake?

east of turkey, quite distant from west, and some 1000 or so expected dead.

(10-23-2011, 12:05 PM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you guys had some sort of merging or coming into peace. I saw you both going at it and it was kind of scary seeing that intensity.

i didnt have any 'merging' of any sorts.
(10-23-2011, 02:36 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i do not think that we had had merged at all.

Neither do I.
(10-23-2011, 10:54 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]When we realize what we think an other is doing is actually what we are doing then we realize we are doing the same thing everyone else is doing.
And thereby free will is always preserved for the realizing individual.

It's a fool-proof system. We can only discern and apprehend what we have prepared in the 'roots of mind'.

(10-23-2011, 03:35 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2011, 10:54 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]When we realize what we think an other is doing is actually what we are doing then we realize we are doing the same thing everyone else is doing.

It's a fool-proof system. We can only discern and apprehend what we have prepared in the 'roots of mind'.

too much dwelling on mind makes the significator a dumb boy.

root of everything is in the spirit. proper emphasis to spirit should be given for spiritual progress.

(10-23-2011, 03:40 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2011, 03:35 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

too much dwelling on mind makes the significator a dumb boy.

root of everything is in the spirit. proper emphasis to spirit should be given for spiritual progress.
That's was being prepared by that mind - space or a 'way' for the spirit to be actualized. That's what 'love' is - the 'logos'.

3DMonkey

The Mind creates it all.
(10-22-2011, 02:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]people's attitude and moods also changed significantly. all people seem lighter. they not only interact lighter, and kinder, but also more carefree. i noticed that a good deal of the people around have developed an extreme interest in the opposite sex though. to the point that some could be considered extreme.
Why do you think that is?

(10-23-2011, 04:14 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The Mind creates it all.
and with an incease in consciousness we tend to have experience which is more deeply articulated. It's an upward spiral - the 'never-ending quest'.

"Please keep in mind that we are discussing, not the archetypical mind, which is a resource available equally to each but unevenly used, but that to which it speaks: the incarnational experiential process of each mind/body/spirit complex. We wish to make this distinction clear for it is not the archetypes which live the incarnation but the conscious mind/body/spirit complex which may indeed live the incarnation without recourse to the quest for articulation of the processes of potentiation, experience, and transformation."

"...it must be seen once again that the archetypical mind does not equal the acting incarnational mind/body/spirit complex’s progression or evolution."
(10-23-2011, 05:48 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 02:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]people's attitude and moods also changed significantly. all people seem lighter. they not only interact lighter, and kinder, but also more carefree. i noticed that a good deal of the people around have developed an extreme interest in the opposite sex though. to the point that some could be considered extreme.
Why do you think that is?

if you are talking about extreme interest in opposite sex or love/relationship desire in some small percentage of the people, i think this is due to whatever suboctave they are on at that point in time. i noticed that most of them are people of noticeable character, even if not considerably.

passing to 3rd level of any suboctave, due to being aware of others' existence in that suboctave activity may cause that. or, passing to 4th can do that too, due to being more receptiveness to others' emotions in that suboctave. actually observing at this level is quite complicated and unreliable.

the possibility of having activated their 4th chakra, and translating this chakra's properties entirely onto opposite sex, love relations etc may also be valid for these people.

3DMonkey

(10-23-2011, 05:48 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2011, 04:14 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The Mind creates it all.
and with an incease in consciousness we tend to have experience which is more deeply articulated. It's an upward spiral - the 'never-ending quest'.

"Please keep in mind that we are discussing, not the archetypical mind, which is a resource available equally to each but unevenly used, but that to which it speaks: the incarnational experiential process of each mind/body/spirit complex. We wish to make this distinction clear for it is not the archetypes which live the incarnation but the conscious mind/body/spirit complex which may indeed live the incarnation without recourse to the quest for articulation of the processes of potentiation, experience, and transformation."

"...it must be seen once again that the archetypical mind does not equal the acting incarnational mind/body/spirit complex’s progression or evolution."

Yes, of course it doesn't equal the person. The archetypical mind does equal the articulation found herein.

Infinity is an articulation that does not equal the m/b/s complex either. The "process" involves believing in infinity, and the complex is not infinite.

The material is an articulation brought to manifestation by people who were experiencing the process. They are not the material.
(10-23-2011, 03:04 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2011, 02:36 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i do not think that we had had merged at all.

Neither do I.

OK, my bad. No merging occured - it's official.

However, maybe some degree of understanding and mutual respect came about? (no, don't tell me that didn't happen either!! just a joke lads).
Hehe..my respect and understanding extends to everyone.
ok at last pressure picked up, now this is much more comfortable.

[Image: picim.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(10-23-2011, 12:31 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2011, 03:49 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But I don't see anything different other than more of the collective apprehending a need for a new guiding principle (mythos?), or perhaps it is indeed the more polarized individuals wakening to their higher nature or more conscious way of living.
By new I assume you mean what has already been realized by others..like a return to the center.
I mean something that will give them permission to do what is in their best interest.

(10-24-2011, 08:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But I don't see anything different other than more of the collective apprehending a need for a new guiding principle (mythos?), or perhaps it is indeed the more polarized individuals wakening to their higher nature or more conscious way of living.

it means that that mind is at the point where the 'fool' and 'trust/faith' and similar archetypes need to kick in. and become silent.

apeiron

There seems to be a solar storm going on relative to the geomagnetic fields. The sun felt particularly good today, and not only for me. People seemed more compassionate and "positive" today, (including me).
Thank god apeiron. Yeah I'm seeing more positive, but my experiencing is very dense so there's a lot of mental push.

Interesting about the solar storm.

Much Love and Light to you,

Gemini Wolf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33