Update, May 29: Homecoming registration is now closed. We have surprisingly quickly reached our maximum capacity. Please contact us if you would like to add your name to a wait list. If you didn't make it this year we hope to see you next year!
* * * * * * *
Homecoming is truly one of the most exciting weekends around here, and making the announcement fills us with a buzz of anticipation. It's a chance to come together with old friends, make new friends, and join those of like heart to celebrate this journey upon which we have all found ourselves.
Begin: Friday, September 1
End: Sunday, September 3
We continue the symposium format of holding a space for each interested attendee to offer something to the circle in a 30-minute timeslot. Giving a presentation is completely optional, but we highly encourage attendees to share whatever might be close to their heart.
There is no strict format or set of guidelines for presenting. Examples of presentations may include:
- Sharing an important event or aspect of your personal journey, whether positive or challenging.
- Presenting a research project or paper on a particular subject.
- Giving rides on your secret spaceship that you've been hiding for a special occasion.
- Guiding a group discussion on a question or topic, whether to gain insight or just to have a lively discussion.
- Playing or performing music, reciting poetry, or other creative expression.
- Facilitating an apple pie eating contest. (You must provide the apple pies.)
We ask only that your presentation be in some way related to spirituality/philosophy/personal growth, and of course not be heinously offensive to other attendees. Within those parameters the possibilities are infinite.
The practicalities of our space/time realities prohibit us from too large an event, so we must set a limit of attendance at 35 people.
To register, please click here
and/or send an email to us at email@example.com.
Tuition for L/L Research's Homecoming is $180.
1) A meal charge of $30 covers five meals: a phenomenal home-cooked meal dinner on Friday + breakfast and lunch buffet on both Saturday & Sunday.
2) You will be responsible for dinners Saturday and Sunday night at nearby restaurants where we will have reservations.
Upon registration, we will point you to the hotel we recommend to all Homecoming attendees, though there are many within a five mile radius from which to choose.
If help is needed, we can provide transportation to and from the airport for a $10.00 roundtrip fee to cover biscuits for our pack mules (or gas for our vehicles, if they're available).
**NOTE: If you would like a ride to/from the airport, please try to arrive before 3:00 pm on Friday, and depart before noon on Monday. All arrivals/departures outside of that window will need to use Uber, Lyft, taxi, rental, skateboard or anything else with wheels.**
TBA. It will look much like last recent curriculums, like this one available as a PDF download from this link.
If you would like to discuss the upcoming event with other seekers and perhaps look into the possibility of carpooling and/or room sharing and/or couch surfing, please visit Homecoming's thread on the Bring4th Forums in the "Meet-Up Area" forum here