Feminism is about a 5 year old, thought.
05-10-2019, 10:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 10:41 AM by Spaced.)
RE: Feminism is about a 5 year old, thought.
(05-09-2019, 11:09 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:  
(05-09-2019, 10:22 PM)Relaxo Wrote:  saying that the strongest man is always going to be stronger than the strongest woman indicates the basis of the argument behind many of these posts...

I want to point to Japan yet again. This country has gotten to a level where there is virtually no violence, women are safe, have their own jobs and don't have to be a mother. In fact, the vast majority of women in Japan do not date, let alone marry. But what kind of life do you live without love? What kind of society is that? It is a hollow one I'm afraid. Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it, and you won't like where it leads. FYI, I don't support society destructive ideas.

Japan is not a good example of a feminist society.

Women are not taken seriously in the business world and are often encouraged to find a partner who will support them and quit their careers to become housewives. There's a term in japan called matahara (a combination of the english words maternity and harassment) to refer to women being harassed into quitting their jobs if they get pregnant or if their boss thinks they are likely to become pregnant. http://www.mataharanet.org/en/what-is-matahara/

The claim that there is virtually no violence in Japan is dubious. It might be true in terms of violent crime in general, but when it comes to statistics on rape it's important to keep in mind that the vast majority of rape cases go unreported, this is especially so in Japan where there is a culture of stoicism and not speaking up for yourself. The fact is that rape is extremely common in Japan. https://www.quora.com/Why-are-the-rape-statistics-for-Japan-so-low

The fact that dating and marriage are in decline in Japan is part of a much larger social issue with lots of complexities but a big part of it is rooted in, wait for it, inequality for women. As mentioned the fact that women are encouraged to quit their careers if they get married and the complete lack of support in the corporate world for child-rearing mean that women in the workforce have to make the choice sacrifice their romantic life for their careers. Also the lack of social programs, daycare facilities and resources for working parents means that having a child is a financially unsound decision. https://thediplomat.com/2018/01/japans-births-and-marriages-spiral-to-record-low/

Quote:In Japan, a younger generation of men and women are either putting off tying the knot or heading on a path to lifelong bachelorhood. The 2015 national census showed one in four men and one in seven women will have never married in their lifetime. Financial reasons and few chances to meet and mingle with the opposite sex are cited as common reasons for Japan’s populations drain. The latest data suggests millenials need a push, in the form of better employment opportunities, to marry and start a family. The Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare says high on their agenda is bolstering support for younger generations in employment, which will lead to an environment more conducive to marriage.

To add to the complexity, the cost of raising a child, coupled with the lack of child-rearing support within business and corporate circles, has come under fire as a higher number of women are choosing to return to work after giving birth. Maintaining a work-life balance for women in Japan is an uphill climb, with rigid work conditions, a stigma on taking maternity leave, and waiting lists for certified daycare centers all hurdles to increasing the birth rate. If business as usual continues, the number of children under 15 will shrink more than half, to as little as 6.85 million by 2065.

Feminism does not seek to end dating and romantic love. That's just simply not the case. Nor does it seek to have women put their career above starting a family, these are byproducts of a patriarchal society which forces them to make that either/or choice. 

According to feminist theory if a woman wants to be a housewife then so be it, if she wants to focus on her career instead that's also fine, the point is that she should have a choice. Heck if a man wants to be a stay at home father then he should have that choice too.
The following 9 users Like Spaced's post:
ada, Bring4th_Austin, Bring4th_Plenum, Cainite, David_1, Glow, Infinite, Merrick, sunnysideup
05-10-2019, 11:57 AM,
First of all, there is no "fair." There is just what is. I start with what is.

(05-09-2019, 09:15 AM)Spaced Wrote:  Feminism has nothing to do with women playing in the NFL. It's about basic human rights. Women should be paid the same amount if they are doing the same job as a man. Women should have equal representation in politics and business.

In an ideal world this would be true. But we aren't there yet. In the meantime, as women, we can either be victims or be proactive.

(05-09-2019, 09:15 AM)Spaced Wrote:  Women should not fear for their safety walking down a street alone.

Women, if we are singling them out as possible victims of a crime, can learn self-defense. This lifts them from general victimhood in this case.

(05-09-2019, 09:15 AM)Spaced Wrote:  Often times in a relationship women are expected to do all the housekeeping in addition to having a full-time job for which they are paid less than their male counterparts. Women also have to pay more for hygiene products (the so-called pink tax: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_tax).

As for the hygiene products, that's capitalism and supply and demand—not prejudice against a gender.

There are two sides to the relationship issue—the man's and the woman's (or the woman's and the woman's, or the man's and the man's, or the unspecified person's and the other person). I am going to use "man" and "woman" for the purposes of this post.

If the man expects the woman to do all the housekeeping, the woman has a choice to comply or not. There is no way I would "do what I was told" or just cower under anyone's expectations. However, this issue is real. I don't think at all that men in general "expect it" as much as they just don't think about it (unless we are talking about the 50s generation and before). So let's start with no blame and go from there.

Once you let go of blame and being a victim, this opens the door to solutions. The first step is to educate the man without pointing the finger. I have had this conversation with a boyfriend. I explained that my quality of life was reduced due to the unequal participation in housekeeping. To backtrack a little, I wouldn't be with a person who is chauvinistic or bigoted in the first place. Things got better but not "equal"—because my standards of housekeeping were different than his, and this is not usually considered in the conversation about inequality of gender in this issue. When you are stuck thinking it's oppression of women, you don't consider things such as there being a difference in how clean a person likes a house.

The point is to treat each other as individuals, not as a member of a group such as "men" or "women" with attributes assigned to the label.

(05-09-2019, 09:15 AM)Spaced Wrote:  Couple that with the fact that more women are far more likely to be murdered by their spouses (an average of 3 women are murdered by an intimate partner every day in the US) and we start to see the bigger picture:

This is a curious fact. As far as I know, men do more violent crime in general than women, therefore the statistics make it look like gender oppression (which it may be), but it may be just a subset of the larger violent crime statistic. Men's bodies have higher levels of testosterone and have evolved physically to be more aggressive and strong in oder to fight predators etc. Women's bodies evolved to bear viable children.

(05-09-2019, 09:15 AM)Spaced Wrote:  Our society actively disempowers women.

This is true. But our society also disempowers everybody. We have as a race been generally patriarchal for a long time, and to shift this imbalance, blaming society won't help. Society is fickle, easily lead, and most times ridiculous in my view. Government may play a role in balancing inequality, but the real change must be in individuals. And by that I mean women, regarding this issue of the patriarchy.

The real change happens within. No matter what laws are made, or what society thinks, it's what the individual thinks and feels that matters. From that change flow decisions made that are quite different than decisions made from a victim attitude.

(05-09-2019, 09:15 AM)Spaced Wrote:  [Women] have less access to resources since they make less money and have to spend more on necessities, they have less time as they often have the burden of maintaining the household, they have less representation in politics and the courts which decide laws that affect them and often they have little agency in their own lives as men can use violence to shut them down if they "step out of line."

While all of this may be true, let's go back to "what is." If a woman shifts her thinking to what she can do about any or all of these things, from the realities of how unequal things are, she can move forward positively in whatever ways she can. From this standpoint, as individual women start moving forward regardless of the unequal situation, things in general change, instead of waiting to be saved by someone or something outside of self. And in many ways this is happening.

I don't mean to say this is easy. There are countries where the oppression of women is pretty bad—Saudi Arabia for example. But I think women in less restrictive countries can help the world consciousness by rising above the victim mentality. As women, we make choices, and then we make choices about the consequences of those choices.

Let's take the example of a woman who has children, and depends on the man's income. A woman may find herself in this situation and feel trapped, which is understandable. But it's a trap mentally as well. By thinking outside the box, she can find a way to stop being a victim. She could ally with other women in the same situation for instance, and create a cooperative in which they share childcare allowing the mothers to work. They could buy food cooperatively. This is off the top of my head, but the point is to do something about it even though the general situation is unfair. This makes a shift from victimhood to empowerment. She can also take responsibility for the decisions made that got her to that point. This is NOT me blaming. This is just me pointing out personal responsibility and accountability, which doesn't alleviate responsibility or accountability from other individuals involved. But it is necessary to get the bigger picture.

(05-09-2019, 09:15 AM)Spaced Wrote:  This isn't even going into the treatment of trans individuals (which is a touchy subject here given the sometimes shockingly conservative attitudes towards gender).

This goes back to fickle society. Transgender is basically new. Not long ago, seeing gay men wigged out most people. But the gay community stuck it out and stood up for themselves and things changed somewhat. Change is usually slow. It must be very difficult for transgender individuals. But life is not easy for anyone and we all have pain. It's the nature of this existence. 
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 4 users Like Diana's post:
ada, Minyatur, Spaced, speedforce131
05-10-2019, 12:27 PM,
Fair points, thanks Diana!
05-10-2019, 12:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 01:03 PM by speedforce131.)
Very well said Diana! We all make choices and one of the first steps to change is to empower the ability to make choices.

(05-10-2019, 10:39 AM)Spaced Wrote:  Japan is not a good example of a feminist society.
Never said it was, and there is no such thing as a feminist society. There is a matriarchy society though (it's in China, last of it's kind). Nevertheless, Japan is a much better place for women in all metrics then America. Women from the west migrate there and they like it very much. China is even better.

Quote:Women are not taken seriously in the business world and are often encouraged to find a partner who will support them and quit their careers to become housewives.
I disagree with the 1st point.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_FighterZ
Director: Junya Motomura

One of the hottest fighting games out right now and it's taken seriously by people who play competitively. Then you have Yoko Shimomura and Michiru Yamane who are some of the most famed composers in the industry. Composing music for titles like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Castlevania. Keiko Erikawa co-founded Koei which is a respectable company in today's landscape.

Quote:The fact is that rape is extremely common in Japan.

That's not a fact. You're saying rape is common because of the lack of statistics which in itself is a logical fallacy. The statistics are low because the occurrence rates are very low, even after factoring for unreported instances, it's still vastly lower per 1000 people then some place like the US.

Quote:The fact that dating and marriage are in decline in Japan is part of a much larger social issue with lots of complexities but a big part of it is rooted in, wait for it, inequality for women.

I disagree with that. It's a matter of finances. Having a child is extremely cost prohibitive. Real estate prices are very high as Japan is overcrowded. As Japan has a traditional culture where mothers do quit their jobs to raise kids, that means that men need to have incomes that can support the family. This also means that the man must have better jobs that can call for better income. These men work hard and very long hours. It's not easy for either gender.

I like to talk about reality and you can see in Japan the realities of gender and it's balance. Japanese understand that you can't have a society with infinite childcare. The best and what has always worked throughout history was having 1 parent watch over the child. What you see as "inequality" is "reality". You cannot upend certain truths. Perhaps there will be a time when men will do the child rearing and women will do the business work. I've already seen instances of it out here in the west. The problem is that women don't date men below their station. So the chances of a stay at home dad and a high income earner mom is very low.
05-10-2019, 04:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 04:10 PM by Louisabell.)
There is always a balance between personal responsibility and activism. No amount of personal responsibility will help you in a society which imprisons you for exercising it. No amount of activism will help people unless they're willing to make change in their personal lives.

Activism is a sign of a free society, excessive activism can take away freedoms. Personal responsibility is essential for a functional society. Excessive personal responsibility can be isolationist as dependence begets co-operation.

Everything is a balance, as in all things, the dose makes the poison, and you cannot take away any aspect. So why do people insist it so? See the flavours, see the dynamic tension of all these things.

There is also a balance between valuing the old and tried method of procreation, as well as valuing the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing society. There is no natural order, we are nature, and a feminist stay-at-home father has been just as successful genetically as a patriarchal lumber-jack father.

If it works for people then it's a legitimate way to live. Why bring personal bias into it?
The following 2 users Like Louisabell's post:
ada, Relax
05-10-2019, 04:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 04:37 PM by kristina.)
(05-09-2019, 02:33 AM)Relaxo Wrote:  
(05-07-2019, 01:16 PM)kristina Wrote:  I'd burn my bra tomorrow but my fiance would stop taking out the trash and building things for me.

I enjoy building things for myself as well as others helping me. I like to know I'm self sufficient, especially so I never feel trapped/locked into any situations/relationships.

Trash - you can take it out in turns... that way you decide your undergarment situation with no pressure Wink

if you're solo you make less trash to take out and autonomy can be a blessing as much as a good relationship can be.

but you're joking? Smile yes?

if not - take off your bra (if you want) and learn a trade (if you need)

see what the reaction is

I'd never marry anyone who only does helpful things 'conditionally'

and yes - (to other replies here - this thread is an unpleasant one

I think it's intended to be 'provocative' which is exactly why I haven't responded to the OP.

No point.

Cyan wants drama to alleviate boredom (?)
but why? he's travelling in another country ! 0_0 exciting! Exclamation  Idea  Tongue  

Smile

I'm joking.....we do for one another really. Let me put it this way...no bra=black eyes when running. (not joking about that) Loved your comment back to me as it made smile Big Grin  thanks Relaxo Heart
Your joy is your sorrow unmasked
The following 3 users Like kristina's post:
ada, flofrog, Relax
05-10-2019, 09:50 PM,
I found it pretty hilarious too Relaxo.. Big Grin

Someone in another thread said feminism should be renamed as equaiism, I loved that.. Wink
The following 3 users Like flofrog's post:
ada, kristina, Relax
05-10-2019, 09:54 PM,
Male shaming is not a core issue with the movement imo
males perceiving the movement is shaming them IS a core issue however

feminism acknowledges the destructiveness of patriarchy and sexism damages men too
but it requires men to surrender privileges (which may not feel like that to men - but still ARE) and to take accountability to call out and help change the toxic behaviour that patriarchal males enforce on women AND men

it's the same with racism - I'm white skinned - but I don't moan and begrudge the changes I need to help bring about.... but I know many people who do
- who can't see their privilege- who feel resentful - who say 'not me'

they may be poor, homeless no privilege in any usual sense - the "privilege" I'm speaking about is that a black person who's poor and homeless will be treated even worse.
lethally worse
statistically

yes - statistically an individual male is not responsible - but men benefit (variously) from a system in which men dominate (still) and in which the ratio of dead women at the hands of male partners is OVERWHELMINGLY greater than women killing men

when individual men feel personally reactive about these FACTS they yet again come from their self obsession - instead of getting calm - recognising it's f***** and being part of educating other men to step up and make changes

I'm so exhausted from trying to have this BASIC understanding of feminism understood

apology type comments like Blossom has just made - it's not that it's untrue - but that it's not the point

it's like me going to a village of starving people with my chubby body and getting upset that I'm being looked at strangely because I've always had more food available than them
The following 3 users Like Relax's post:
flofrog, Glow, Merrick
05-10-2019, 10:01 PM,
(05-10-2019, 09:50 PM)flofrog Wrote:  I found it pretty hilarious too Relaxo..  Big Grin

Someone in another thread said feminism should be renamed as equaiism,  I loved that..  Wink

I've said that on B4th before.... might have been me...
but then some responses to that word - are women and men can't be (technically) "equal" ... which isn't actually the (nuanced) point

to that I'd say - some women will be better at (say) weight lifting - to some men who'll be better as (say) an ER nurse...
The following 2 users Like Relax's post:
flofrog, kristina
05-10-2019, 11:15 PM,
I'm a male and I'm getting screwed by the system I'm supposed to be privileged on. Stop picking your so called "alpha males" and the problems go away. Problem is, "alpha male" types are supported all the way to the very top. It's not because of a sexist structure, it's because society places value on them. Take that value away and it disappears. Right now, society wants the cake and eat it too. Anyways, that's none of my problems. I'm outta this thread.

One last thing I'll say is that I really do sympathize with you. I may sound harsh but the facts often are. It's a hard thing to accept. But once you get a large overview and understanding, it's not as bad anymore. There are women, and I know plenty, in the public sphere that do extremely well with conservative values and beliefs. Everything that is antithetical to feminism of today. They are doing much better than anyone I know. Even their careers are thriving.

In the far future (based on remote views and qhht sessions I've seen), the system used by Earth's inhabitants is actually conservative. Society gets MORE conservative. Not less, (or more liberal). This means that stuff like transgenderism, homosexuality, sexual freedom, goes away. You have to lose a bit of your free will in order to have ultimate harmony. I digress. I take my leave now.
05-11-2019, 03:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 09:48 PM by Relax.)
(05-09-2019, 02:02 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:  
Quote:This isn't even going into the treatment of trans individuals (which is a touchy subject here given the sometimes shockingly conservative attitudes towards gender).
Trans people are mentally ill. It should be treated as a mental illness instead of allowing the individual to play on their illness. Remember that which is natural and that which is not. We only have two genders. Nature even backs me up on this as we only have XX or XY chromosomes.

aaaah NO

Quote:https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/think-gender-comes-down-to-x-and-y-chromosomes-think-again/article24811543/

" biology doesn't work that way. Biological phenomena don't necessarily fit into human-ordained binary categories. So while humans insist that you're either male or female – that you have either XY or XX sex chromosomes – biology begs to differ.

For example, genetic men with Klinefelter syndrome possess an extra X chromosome (XXY) or more rarely, two or three extra Xs (XXXY, XXXXY); they typically produce low levels of testosterone, leading to less-developed masculine sexual characteristics and more-developed feminine characteristics than other men. In contrast, some men receive an extra Y chromosome (XYY) in the genetic lottery, and while they have been referred to as "supermales" that is more sensationalism than science.

Genetic women with Turner syndrome have only one X chromosome; they often display less-developed female sexual characteristics than other women. And people with a genetic mosaic possess XX chromosomes in some cells and XY in others. So how do we determine if they're male or female? Hint: Don't say that it depends on the chromosomal makeup of the majority of their cells, since women with more than 90 per cent XY genetic material have given birth.

Even if you get the "right" combination of sex chromosomes, it's no guarantee that you'll fit into the carefully circumscribed human definitions of male and female.

For example, genetic women (XX) with congenital adrenal hyperplasia produced unusually high levels of virilizing hormones in utero and develop stereotypically masculine sexual characteristics, including masculinized genitals.

Similarly, genetic men (XY) with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome don't respond to male hormones and fail to develop masculine sexual characteristics. Most live their lives as women. Some historians suggest that Joan of Arc, Elizabeth I and Wallis Simpson all suffered from this syndrome.

So what's the answer? There isn't one, at least if we're looking for the answer in biology. We must not fall back on biology. Rather, we must always remember that it is we, not biology, who decide who counts as male or female."

and:

Quote:"Genetic Components of Sex and Gender

https://www.who.int/genomics/gender/en/index1.html

Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY.
Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies).
In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome.
Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex.

The biological differences between men and women result from two processes: sex determination and differentiation.(3)
The biological process of sex determination controls whether the male or female sexual differentiation pathway will be followed.
The process of biological sex differentiation (development of a given sex) involves many genetically regulated, hierarchical developmental steps.
More than 95% of the Y chromosome is male-specific (4) and a single copy of the Y chromosome is able to induce testicular differentiation of the embryonic gonad. The Y chromosome acts as a dominant inducer of male phenotype and individuals having four X chromosomes and one Y chromosome (49XXXXY) are phenotypically male. (5) When a Y chromosome is present, early embryonic testes develop around the 10th week of pregnancy. In the absence of both a Y chromosome and the influence of a testis-determining factor (TDF), ovaries develop.

Gender, typically described in terms of masculinity and femininity, is a social construction that varies across different cultures and over time. (6)
There are a number of cultures, for example, in which greater gender diversity exists and sex and gender are not always neatly divided along binary lines such as male and female or homosexual and heterosexual.
The Berdache in North America, the fa’afafine (Samoan for “the way of a woman”) in the Pacific, and the kathoey in Thailand are all examples of different gender categories that differ from the traditional Western division of people into males and females.
Further, among certain North American native communities, gender is seen more in terms of a continuum than categories, with special acknowledgement of “two-spirited” people who encompass both masculine and feminine qualities and characteristics.
It is apparent, then, that different cultures have taken different approaches to creating gender distinctions, with more or less recognition of fluidity and complexity of gender."

Then there are people who are psychologically "non-binary" who may be in female/male (or intersex) physical bodies - but don't feel they're either male or female - or sometimes feel a gender, sometimes not - or who feel they are both genders.

Androgyny is an actual natural state of gender identification as well.

I shared a house many years ago with a women who went on to become Australia's first female to male transgender person - and as I knew her (now him) very well for several years prior to the transition your comments

(05-09-2019, 02:02 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:  Trans people are mentally ill. It should be treated as a mental illness instead of allowing the individual to play on their illness. Remember that which is natural and that which is not. We only have two genders. Nature even backs me up on this as we only have XX or XY chromosomes.

are very inexperienced/naive.

feminism is not 'against men' it's against the imbalance of patriarchy - and btw- I've never heard mention of matriarchy as the solution - and I've lived in feminist share-houses for decades!

What IS telling - is the fear and 'carry on' in the reaction of men to feminism and getting freaked out by the possibility of a matriarchy

I THINK IT SHOWS MEN KNOW HOW BAD AN IMBALANCE CAN BE! as well as not wanting to have a taste of the level of oppression towards women that they've been avoiding for millennia!

ironic yes?

(05-10-2019, 11:15 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:  I'm a male and I'm getting screwed by the system I'm supposed to be privileged on. Stop picking your so called "alpha males" and the problems go away. Problem is, "alpha male" types are supported all the way to the very top. It's not because of a sexist structure, it's because society places value on them. Take that value away and it disappears. Right now, society wants the cake and eat it too. Anyways, that's none of my problems. I'm outta this thread.

WHAT!? This is exactly THE description of patriarchy! This is because of the sexist (patriarchal) structure that "society places value on"

(05-10-2019, 11:15 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:  One last thing I'll say is that I really do sympathize with you. I may sound harsh but the facts often are. It's a hard thing to accept. But once you get a large overview and understanding, it's not as bad anymore. There are women, and I know plenty, in the public sphere that do extremely well with conservative values and beliefs. Everything that is antithetical to feminism of today. They are doing much better than anyone I know. Even their careers are thriving.

yes - because they've learnt how to become masculinised 'successful' women within patriarchy

Confused

(05-10-2019, 11:15 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:  In the far future (based on remote views and qhht sessions I've seen), the system used by Earth's inhabitants is actually conservative. Society gets MORE conservative. Not less, (or more liberal). This means that stuff like transgenderism, homosexuality, sexual freedom, goes away. You have to lose a bit of your free will in order to have ultimate harmony. I digress. I take my leave now.

oh jeepers - maaaate in your dreams !

so dreams for a more diverse, caring, inclusive accepting world are being eliminated?!

do you have no understanding that you're on a forum with people who are in these categories that you're speaking about?
insensitive much ? Confused

0_0 open your eyes, your heart and your MIND

and imo the future isn't 'fixed'...

Driving into town earlier today as I enjoyed my freedom to drive a car and un-chaperoned I thought of this thread (and how stupid it is)... because no man on this thread would be beheaded/murdered or imprisoned for driving a car in 2019 on this planet - yet in certain countries I would
The following 1 user Likes Relax's post:
Merrick
05-11-2019, 04:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 04:48 AM by speedforce131.)
(05-11-2019, 03:35 AM)Relaxo Wrote:  In 'Spirit' I feel we are without gender - it's a part of our earth 'vehicles' incarnational experiences to have difference in body forms/gender polarity etc...

I've BEEN trying to tell you that! That's why I'm trying to steer you away from polarized thought and limiting concepts.

Quote:With respect - how old are you?

I'm 35

Quote:oh jeepers - maaaate in your dreams!

Sorry but it's true.

Quote:so dreams for a more diverse, caring, inclusive accepting world are being eliminated?!

Diverse, caring and inclusive according to who? To you? Your idea of diversity and inclusiveness? The media's idea? Don't make me laugh. A real diverse, caring and inclusive world is being created the right way, whether you like it or not. Whether the elite likes it or not.

Quote:do you have no understanding that you're on a forum with people who are in these categories that you're speaking about?

Everything is okay in it's own time, and in this time, being homosexual is to an extent accepted as part of a normal experience. What you don't understand is that events on Earth causes changes & there are good reasons for those changes. Once the changes happen, Earth becomes truly diverse, caring and understanding. Just because you do not like the way it happens does not mean that it is not so.

Quote:insensitive much?

You mean like you when you were saying men are genetically outdated and throwing around terms like incel?

Quote:and imo the future isn't 'fixed'...

You are not a remote viewer so do not presume to know how time works. You may be able to convince other people that you are right and that you do know, but I still remain as the only person here who actually knows. My knowledge as a human might be limited but in viewing the future and seeing events come to pass, I understand that things are more fixed then you think them to be. There are certain times where it is not fixed. For example, if you choose to eat Cheerios vs Cinnamon Toast Crunch. You are certain to eat cereal, but which one is the question. In the overall 3rd density universe, it is similar to this however there are fixed points in time where your life HAS to go a certain way because that's the way that your true self has planned it. You can choose to do certain things within that path but the path ultimately goes the way that your true self planned it. If it doesn't work this way, then you wouldn't have had the experiences that you've had, culminating to this point. I don't know about you, but I've done some pretty important stuff. If that were reversed or went a different way, the world would be a different place. People around me and you would be different.

Quote:wake up guys!

To the fact that you're a LARP'er? I'm already well aware of that.
05-11-2019, 05:22 AM,
What does LARPing have to do with this?
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
05-11-2019, 06:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 06:18 AM by speedforce131.)
(05-11-2019, 05:22 AM)Merrick Wrote:  What does LARPing have to do with this?

It has everything to do with this because the true teachings of the Confederation are not getting through. The overarching theme to this entire discussion, and I see y'all supporting each other on this, are labels. Not only that, but erroneous thoughts, beliefs, (not to mention polarizing) pervade this thread. I've seen it before and I'm not surprised to see it again. People who take up the mantle of something and they roleplay based on what they've learned but in actuality hypocritical to everything that's been taught.

The identity of a wanderer is not something to be toyed around with. Those who are, and who came to work, who found this as their calling, are really trying to affect change, that is bringing light to the people of Earth. This is a painful process because it is also our charge to educate you. I want to point out to one of my earlier days back in '08 where I spent anywhere from 4-5 yrs onwards debating people online just like we're doing now. This was one of my "training grounds" so to speak. The results are that approximately 100 million people's lives was changed to this day (for the better). It does not help when LARP'ers take over and de-legitimize everything. You have no idea how appalled I was to see Q'uo's teachings be used that way.
05-11-2019, 07:33 AM,

what is a larp?
I find this exchange fascinating. Two opposing views and two people who could not be more infinitely correct yet disagree with one another. And two perspectives that have the potential to block the ever reaching distorted light spiraling upwards.
Fascinating as hell. Heart
05-11-2019, 07:38 AM,
(05-11-2019, 06:05 AM)speedforce131 Wrote:  

It has everything to do with this because the true teachings of the Confederation are not getting through. The overarching theme to this entire discussion, and I see y'all supporting each other on this, are labels. Not only that, but erroneous thoughts, beliefs, (not to mention polarizing) pervade this thread. I've seen it before and I'm not surprised to see it again. People who take up the mantle of something and they roleplay based on what they've learned but in actuality hypocritical to everything that's been taught.

The identity of a wanderer is not something to be toyed around with. Those who are, and who came to work, who found this as their calling, are really trying to affect change, that is bringing light to the people of Earth. This is a painful process because it is also our charge to educate you. I want to point out to one of my earlier days back in '08 where I spent anywhere from 4-5 yrs onwards debating people online just like we're doing now. This was one of my "training grounds" so to speak. The results are that approximately 100 million people's lives was changed to this day (for the better). It does not help when LARP'ers take over and de-legitimize everything. You have no idea how appalled I was to see Q'uo's teachings be used that way.

But how will we educate? First and foremost Wanderers are here to ease the suffering by first applying love and education through love.
The following 1 user Likes kristina's post:
Glow
05-11-2019, 08:04 AM,
(05-11-2019, 07:33 AM)kristina Wrote:  

what is a larp?
I find this exchange fascinating. Two opposing views and two people who could not be more infinitely correct yet disagree with one another. And two perspectives that have the potential to block the ever reaching distorted light spiraling upwards.
Fascinating as hell. Heart

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LaRPS
05-11-2019, 10:48 AM,
(05-09-2019, 10:30 PM)Tae Wrote:  The bad guys want us to be arguing among ourselves rather than working together regardless of our differences for the good of all life. Bickering with other lightworkers over ideology is a waste of your valuable gift of time to be here on Earth in service to others. We are at our most powerful when we can agree to disagree and keep on doing what we're here to do.

Notions don't matter, only actions. I of course as a woman in this world have thoughts on this matter, and believe putting energy into it would be falling into a trap we're supposed to be getting stuck in, planted to keep us from doing our work. You're arguing about some walls they gave us. We are ONE experiencing multiplicity. The problem with the system isn't making tweaks to any of the powers that be and the walls they gave us, the problem is that it's not a compassion based service to others crafted on a model of respect, compassion, love... anything else is dressing that's been handed to us by our overlords to distract us from the real issue. Screw feminism. Screw the patriarchy. Screw it all. We NEED to be able to act together as a collective of varying thoughtforms, ideas, experiences, ideals, regardless of how different we may be, if we cannot all come together we will be destroyed or at the very least, subdued through all our mediocre lives.

I've run into several pieces about varying forms on genderism and somethingarchies and that's all I can think is, this is a distraction, letting us whip it up into any frenzy keeps us from getting our acts together. We need to take responsibility for our selves and stop letting these systems rule our minds.

You bring up interesting points here, but this is actually a paradox that requires thoughtful and intentional balance. I've heard this rhetoric in activist groups before - in fact, it's a bit ironic, because from what I've seen, "they" would rather we posited YOUR point of view - that we should all just "stop infighting!" What you are suggesting is that those who are being actively oppressed acquiesce to their oppressors. And in my experience, this type of "shutting down" of other people's airing of grievances does nothing but discourage people from speaking up and encourages them to retreat away from the group that silences them. For a cohesive group to exist, there must be no disharmony, which means there has to be a LOT of work - mostly the expression of feelings with as much openhearted patience as possible, and ears to listen. It's excruciating, I know, but it's important work, because every time we step out of our comfort zones to communicate in the microcosm, we are paving the way for it to happen in the collective on a more frequent scale. So if everyone tries to keep their cool, and tries to see both sides of the matter, this can be important work.

Shutting down and acquiescing and accepting and loving regardless is a noble path, of course. It's the martyr's path, and I'm never one to discourage someone who embraces that in full. But speaking up out of compassion for those who are oppressed is an attempt to move into the blue ray - an attempt I definitely could use a lot of practice with. To co-create a reality that we see as more harmonious, those who feel disharmony need to speak up. If we are seeking harmony for all, then those who exist in harmony shouldn't be angry at those who are "causing disharmony" - we are working together. Disharmony goes both ways, you can't blame it on someone or some social movement outside of you and say "that's not my problem". The problem belongs to all of us, so no one is exempt from addressing it.

Ra gives us two options in this type of scenario. If we see someone who we disagree with and who we believe is potentially offering a negative or otherwise unhealthy viewpoint, we can either encourage them in their perfection of the moment, or "offer truth in love".

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We may only suggest that the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility. The duty to refrain from contumely, discord, and all things which, when unresolved within, make way for workings lies before the instrument of which you speak. This entity may, if it is desired by the scribe, share our comments upon the working of the latter entity.

The entity which is given constant and unremitting approval by those surrounding it suffers from the loss of the mirroring effect of those which reflect truthfully rather than unquestioningly. This is not a suggestion to reinstate judgment but merely a suggestion for all those supporting instruments; that is, support, be harmonious, share in love, joy, and thanksgiving, but find love within truth, for each instrument benefits from this support more than from the total admiration which overcomes discrimination.

Trust me, as a woman, I too, feel the pressure to just sit back, shut up, and love regardless, because heaven forbid I cause more disharmony. But when I come here, I also feel a responsibility to at least say something when I see the culture of this forum shifting ever more to a polarized place. I'm probably not going to be able to stop it all alone, but I have to say something, for all those poor people (especially women, trans people, etc) who stumble upon these forums (and never post!) hoping to find a beacon of love and light and only finding a regurgitation of some of the most toxic forms of judgement and oppression. To all of you out there, I'm sorry.

And I'm also, again, sincerely very sorry to the men! I'm so sorry for all of us, we are deep in this game! I hope some day you can see it's the same system of oppression that is holding all of us down. I'm not accusing anyone in this thread of being perpetrators of any sort of direct oppression, but I want them to realize that they are participating in the same rhetoric and thought structure that allows oppression to occur. When we put value on "physical strength" or any other extremely obvious manifestation of power (like wealth or freaky STEM intelligence), we continue to perpetuate that those who have other less visible skills are less valuable. EVERYONE is important and valuable to society, that is the whole point of unconditional love - your apparent value is meaningless, because your true value is infinite. And that means everyone deserves the free will to express themselves in whatever ways they want, even if it goes against the grain of "gender norms". It's only when we can step outside of our deeply ingrained societal programming (separation) about these things that we can move forward to become a more harmonious group entity.

My husband has a physical disability. When the main argument that I see in this thread over and over is "men are physically stronger so they are more valuable!" it doesn't just bother me because it's sexist against women, but because it also oppresses other men, too! This isn't about me crying because I can't lift a motorbike, it's because I see rhetoric being used that oppresses ALL OF US! - except, of course, those who win the genetic lottery. This isn't about one gender vs. another, it's about all of us who are oppressed fighting (together!) against those who oppress us. Have you ever examined why you believe these things - many of them contradictions? Do they actually serve you?

There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 3 users Like Jade's post:
Glow, Merrick, Relax
05-11-2019, 11:04 AM,
(05-11-2019, 04:44 AM)speedforce131 Wrote:  
(05-11-2019, 03:35 AM)Relaxo Wrote:  In 'Spirit' I feel we are without gender - it's a part of our earth 'vehicles' incarnational experiences to have difference in body forms/gender polarity etc...

I've BEEN trying to tell you that! That's why I'm trying to steer you away from polarized thought and limiting concepts.

it's incredible to me that you can't see your arrogance and how polarised YOU actually are Sad
I don't need you to "steer me away from anything" and for you to try to do that is an infringement on my sovereignty and personal journey.

Quote:With respect - how old are you?

I'm 35

Quote:oh jeepers - maaaate in your dreams!

Sorry but it's true.

yes - thats right  - I forgot you are the arbiter of 'truth' oops ! Big Grin

Quote:so dreams for a more diverse, caring, inclusive accepting world are being eliminated?!

Diverse, caring and inclusive according to who? To you? Your idea of diversity and inclusiveness? The media's idea? Don't make me laugh. A real diverse, caring and inclusive world is being created the right way, whether you like it or not. Whether the elite likes it or not.

OH MAH LAWD ! Big Grin
nb: let me quote you back at you: "Diverse, caring and inclusive according to who? To you? Your idea of diversity and inclusiveness? "

Quote:do you have no understanding that you're on a forum with people who are in these categories that you're speaking about?

Everything is okay in it's own time, and in this time, being homosexual is to an extent accepted as part of a normal experience. What you don't understand is that events on Earth causes changes & there are good reasons for those changes. Once the changes happen, Earth becomes truly diverse, caring and understanding. Just because you do not like the way it happens does not mean that it is not so.

oh dear me - we have a homophobe among us...

Quote:insensitive much?

You mean like you when you were saying men are genetically outdated and throwing around terms like incel?

umm... that was Jade (and technically true).... the incel... yep that was me... because it is an identifiable group of aggrieved men - well documented ...

Quote:and imo the future isn't 'fixed'...

You are not a remote viewer so do not presume to know how time works. You may be able to convince other people that you are right and that you do know, but I still remain as the only person here who actually knows. My knowledge as a human might be limited but in viewing the future and seeing events come to pass, I understand that things are more fixed then you think them to be. There are certain times where it is not fixed. For example, if you choose to eat Cheerios vs Cinnamon Toast Crunch. You are certain to eat cereal, but which one is the question. In the overall 3rd density universe, it is similar to this however there are fixed points in time where your life HAS to go a certain way because that's the way that your true self has planned it. You can choose to do certain things within that path but the path ultimately goes the way that your true self planned it. If it doesn't work this way, then you wouldn't have had the experiences that you've had, culminating to this point. I don't know about you, but I've done some pretty important stuff. If that were reversed or went a different way, the world would be a different place. People around me and you would be different.

you do not know if I am a remote viewer or not - so do not presume how I work

Quote:wake up guys!

To the fact that you're a LARP'er? I'm already well aware of that.

what the hell is a larper? live action role play? what does this have to do with this??? 0_0
I think you might be either bokners, batty , disinfo, prankster or troll... these are preferable options to what otherwise is a very arrogant persona.
05-11-2019, 11:35 AM,
(05-10-2019, 11:15 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:  I'm a male and I'm getting screwed by the system I'm supposed to be privileged on. Stop picking your so called "alpha males" and the problems go away. Problem is, "alpha male" types are supported all the way to the very top. It's not because of a sexist structure, it's because society places value on them. Take that value away and it disappears. Right now, society wants the cake and eat it too. Anyways, that's none of my problems. I'm outta this thread.

One last thing I'll say is that I really do sympathize with you. I may sound harsh but the facts often are. It's a hard thing to accept. But once you get a large overview and understanding, it's not as bad anymore. There are women, and I know plenty, in the public sphere that do extremely well with conservative values and beliefs. Everything that is antithetical to feminism of today. They are doing much better than anyone I know. Even their careers are thriving.

In the far future (based on remote views and qhht sessions I've seen), the system used by Earth's inhabitants is actually conservative. Society gets MORE conservative. Not less, (or more liberal). This means that stuff like transgenderism, homosexuality, sexual freedom, goes away. You have to lose a bit of your free will in order to have ultimate harmony. I digress. I take my leave now.

The astral(remote viewing) is highly effected by the ego. Bring your biases in and you will see them mirrored.

Control is a negative trait so to be infringing in peoples ability to be themselves in theirs sexual orientation would reflect a 3D or 4D negative society.
The following 1 user Likes Glow's post:
Relax
05-11-2019, 11:46 AM,
Having had much experience being on the unpopular side of the meat-eating issue here, I have a few suggestions:

1. Keep to the point and explore the concepts—not the members. We all have limited awareness and discussions like this blow things open. They're great, and I embrace this as we inform and mirror and grow from disagreements and diverse points of view.

2. Embrace the idea of getting out of your comfort zone. Not because you are looking for someone(thing) to change your mind, but because doing so stretches your perceptions.

3. Always consider what others are saying even when you think it's obviously bunk. 

4. Remember that we here in 3D know very, very little about our existence. If you think you know, think again. Try to stay open-minded, like the wave (all possible outcomes) rather than the particle (one outcome only). Be fluid, not fixed. 

[Image: bringthbruceleequotejpg.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Diana's post:
Glow, speedforce131
05-11-2019, 11:58 AM,
This is so sad. It's unbelievable really. So, who has the biggest disadvantage, who is the biggest loser and victim? Is it the female or male? The bull doze driver, the dad or the mom, the women who don't marry or the women that do, the gay male or the hetrosexual? The laundry doer? The Wanderer who suffers or the resident who suffers? I mean seriously? These are all just roles that we have accepted.
The following 2 users Like kristina's post:
Glow, speedforce131
05-11-2019, 12:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 12:25 PM by Glow.)
I
(05-11-2019, 06:05 AM)speedforce131 Wrote:  

I think this should be a separate thread. There is so much to unpack here which is why I hadn’t responded.

You really might be surprised by what the population here knows and has experienced. There is a lot going on beyond what you see on the surface membership wise. Ego is loud, soul quiet so there are lots of quiet well educated souls that are here they just don’t always post unless there is a reason.

The astral isn’t purified intelligent infinity, the astral is still of the third dimension so full of illusion and catalyst.

I also might have you consider that you are being manipulated.
No true positive source would provide information that causes you to be control oriented and ego biases thinking you know right and others are wrong, as if you must steer a ship. The fact you were upset finding your past life stuff tells me it was catalyst for an ego wound. Purified contract doesn’t cause anything but peace, gratitude and acceptance.

We are one and we are getting where we are going. If you think Quo is about control maybe you need a reread without your ego biases. Mostly we are hear to endure the collectivd karma, then transmute it through forgiveness, heal our wounds so we can BE love. Love heals and by being love we allow others the chance to become love.

We aren’t here to control it we are here to help by the example of love so it can regecting that move into 4D negative where they explore control and further oppression, or embracing love move to 4D positive where they explore our oneness and unity.

You can believe me or not, probably not, I’m not here for debate, it will all work itself out. Love you all.

I do hope though speedforce that you find some sense of peace.
Your current way of experiencing life as one way is right, the other wrong, and somehow you are responsible for steering the ship sounds pretty stressful and exhausting, to much catalyst for me.

I go way above astral and hang with purified source and know this stuff is all transient, it will all be fully explored and resolved, no hurry.
The following 2 users Like Glow's post:
Merrick, Relax
05-11-2019, 12:16 PM,
(05-11-2019, 11:04 AM)Relaxo Wrote:  it's incredible to me that you can't see your arrogance and how polarised YOU actually are Sad
I don't need you to "steer me away from anything" and for you to try to do that is an infringement on my sovereignty and personal journey.

Yeah, I'm polarized to positive. Jesus tried to steer people away from their rigid doctrine and tried to steer them towards love. He got killed for it. Btw, the number of followers he actually had was in the low 100's. So the majority of people hated him. He did not have popular support.

Quote:oh dear me - we have a homophobe among us...

See this is why I call you LARP'er. You do not embody the concepts that are taught by Law of One. I'm not even sure why you are here. Your first reaction to disagreement is to lob more hatred at someone. I don't even have ill intent. I am only trying to help. But yet over and over again you throw hate back at me. You call me a homophobe when that is so far from the truth. Two of my friends are gay and I have never infringed on their free will.

Quote:umm... that was Jade (and technically true).... the incel... yep that was me... because it is an identifiable group of aggrieved men - well documented ...

again you are lobbing more hatred which is why I have no qualms with calling you LARP'er. No, it is not true that men are genetically outdated. I mean if that's the case, then I'd like to see you go out and do the same jobs that men do. That's currently not happening and it's not for lack of opportunity. The only reason you are saying these things is because of the new generation of males, which you think are beta males. These beta males are contemptible to you because like I said, you subscribe to the alpha male hierarchy, the same one that so called "oppresses" you. But yet these beta males hold all the values that you hold dear. If you want to boil it down to name calling I mean I can do that too. I can do it better than you can.

Quote:you do not know if I am a remote viewer or not - so do not presume how I work

Actually yeah I do. I spend time with the masters of remote viewing. Today's best teachers. I know how viewers sound and how they operate. We also have problems with pretenders like you. The thing is, they don't last long in the community because there's a clear difference between people who can do and people who cannot. People like you would easily be found and excised from the community. Even our most novice viewers live on principles that are more consonant with the Law of One, which is more than I can say for you. When one touches the infinite, one cannot help but be humbled.

Quote:I think you might be either bokners, batty , disinfo, prankster or troll...

YOU are the disinfo. In every way. You do not live by the concepts taught by the Law of One. You certainly do not preach the Law of One. You go by Orion, or what I call, Elite, or what's commonly known as, mainstream media's teachings. Then you are actively against the single person who is the opposite of what you are. I do live by the LoO, I teach the LoO, and I support ultimate harmony over ingrained programming like "feminism" and "patriarchy". I'm better than that. I KNOW better than that.
05-11-2019, 12:21 PM,
(05-11-2019, 11:58 AM)kristina Wrote:  This is so sad. It's unbelievable really. So, who has the biggest disadvantage, who is the biggest loser and victim? Is it the female or male? The bull doze driver, the dad or the mom, the women who don't marry or the women that do, the gay male or the hetrosexual? The laundry doer? The Wanderer who suffers or the resident who suffers? I mean seriously? These are all just roles that we have accepted.

And the best way through might be to loosen the mask a bit so we can see we are in each and just be loving and fair to all parts. No one worthy of more or less, we are one.

It’s a process that really isn’t likely to be sped up, everything needs to be healed, especially when the masks fits so snug you think they are real. Smile I’m so over this charade lol

Hey self, I love you in every role. Sucks how much you have suffered.

I think I have wandered to long, my mask string broke so I gotta hold it up against my face with my hand. It’s just not convincing anymore.
The following 2 users Like Glow's post:
ada, Relax
05-11-2019, 12:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 12:30 PM by speedforce131.)
(05-11-2019, 11:35 AM)Glow Wrote:  The astral(remote viewing) is highly effected by the ego. Bring your biases in and you will see them mirrored.
Please don't talk like you know. Remote viewing is affected by beliefs, which is why you perform sessions BLIND. Blind sessions always provide more accurate data that is not colored by ego or anything like that.

Quote:Control is a negative trait so to be infringing in peoples ability to be themselves in theirs sexual orientation would reflect a 3D or 4D negative society.

But I'm not trying to control anybody. I am only speaking truth which I have provided evidence to support my claims. The problem is that your doctrine is so embedded and so deep that you can't see the forest for the trees. You love what mainstream media has fed you and you are so deep into it's divisiveness that someone like me threatens you so much.

Quote:I also might have you consider that you are being manipulated.

You are not a remote viewer so please do not presume to know how it works. Remote viewing is a very structured and scientific process. It is objective in nature and there's no "manipulation" or "control" to it by anything other than the self.

Quote:The fact you were upset finding your past life stuff tells me it was catalyst for an ego wound.

That was because he was killed, nay, CRUCIFIED for preaching his beliefs. Do you understand? What you are doing to me is a microcosm of what people did to him.
05-11-2019, 12:34 PM,
I actually wasn’t talking about me but our more silent members. I have actually worked with shamans and have learned remote viewing, it came easy. I let it go because It didn’t matter to me, I’m more about bringing in the light of my divine frequency, not trying to inflict my ego will on the current state. I’m not my ego.i am not this time.

As to being divisive or controlled by media. I do not even partake in media, and certainly have never been considered mainstream Smile and how is knowing we are one divisive? You might want to reread my post if that’s the vibe you got.

Either way be well.
The following 1 user Likes Glow's post:
Relax
05-11-2019, 12:46 PM,
(05-11-2019, 10:48 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:  Ra gives us two options in this type of scenario. If we see someone who we disagree with and who we believe is potentially offering a negative or otherwise unhealthy viewpoint, we can either encourage them in their perfection of the moment, or "offer truth in love".

What's funny is that this comment goes against you and not for you.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We may only suggest that the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility. The duty to refrain from contumely, discord, and all things which, when unresolved within, make way for workings lies before the instrument of which you speak. This entity may, if it is desired by the scribe, share our comments upon the working of the latter entity.

The entity which is given constant and unremitting approval by those surrounding it suffers from the loss of the mirroring effect of those which reflect truthfully rather than unquestioningly. This is not a suggestion to reinstate judgment but merely a suggestion for all those supporting instruments; that is, support, be harmonious, share in love, joy, and thanksgiving, but find love within truth, for each instrument benefits from this support more than from the total admiration which overcomes discrimination.

1. I am not the one who is given constant and unremitting approval here. Only those pro-Feminism are.
2. I have spoken truth. The truth is harsh I know, but I have only spoken it. Yet none of you have found love within it. I have spoken about how we need to be harmonious knowing that we are not biologically equal, but yet none of you have found love in that. You'd rather have a world where the MSM wins and that their version of diversity and inclusiveness, as FAKE as that is, wins out.
3. Supporting truth overcomes discrimination. But yet you all focus on the admiration of each other (I can see it in your likes), and you have not even tried to see it from my point of view.

Quote:When we put value on "physical strength" or any other extremely obvious manifestation of power (like wealth or freaky STEM intelligence), we continue to perpetuate that those who have other less visible skills are less valuable.

No one's doing that and I'm not doing that. You are using my comments out of context and against me rather than see my true point that we are not 100% equal and that we should acknowledge this so we can work together better. Men and women understood these realities in the past and that is why humans survived up to this day. That system has been upended by the elites, by the very doctrines that you are preaching. I am not unsymphathetic at all. I love all unconditionally and God made me that way.
05-11-2019, 12:48 PM,
(05-11-2019, 12:34 PM)Glow Wrote:  I have actually worked with shamans and have learned remote viewing, it came easy.
Oh really? What's Phase 3?
05-11-2019, 01:01 PM,
(05-11-2019, 11:58 AM)kristina Wrote:  This is so sad. It's unbelievable really. So, who has the biggest disadvantage, who is the biggest loser and victim? Is it the female or male? The bull doze driver, the dad or the mom, the women who don't marry or the women that do, the gay male or the hetrosexual? The laundry doer? The Wanderer who suffers or the resident who suffers? I mean seriously? These are all just roles that we have accepted.

I think the Creator does like the drama of duality and separation, so it isn't all that sad, just free will.

By being both sides of every coin, you get to see your truthful reflection. How do you act when you are the weak? How do you act when you are the strong? How do you act in certain given biases? How do you react to certain given circumstances?

Things are much less sad when you realize that All is truly One. The point is to explore contrast, so it is confused to expect an absence of it, or an egality, within duality. Not saying the Earth won't balance itself through time, but, clearly, nothing of separation will be overcome.

Little about human drama is any more sad than a deer that breaks a leg alone in a forest and dies of a fever, yet we live in that kind of intelligent design for a purpose and nature ever moves forward. Due to the veil though, humans are a very egocentrical specie and because of this they remain hung on many things and try to stop the flow of everything, refusing to simply breathe out their own invidual pain and instead endlessly abstract it unto their external world.

Anyhow, be merry and joyful rather than to indulge in sorrow. The heart of Creation is nothing that is stuck in fear and worry. A light heart can change the world, because it inspires change through love, but an heavy heart instead tries to manipulate it through its pains and frustrations and inspires what is in the image of pain and frustration.

There is no self in the sense of separate individuality, yet there is one prevailing identity.
The following 3 users Like Minyatur's post:
ada, Merrick, Relax