Bring4th

Full Version: Quotes I Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(02-20-2015, 03:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There's unconditional love, which is infinite.

Is there infinite wisdom?

(02-20-2015, 03:46 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is infinite.

(02-20-2015, 03:51 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Wisdom without love/accepting others is incompleteness and therefore finite.
(02-20-2015, 06:34 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015, 05:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015, 04:25 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015, 11:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The purpose of life is to be happy, not harvestable.

This is not the place for eternity. Soon or later, everyone will graduate.

Do you think that most wanderers are ready?

Yes, because this is the great harvest like never seen before in this solar system. The 3th density Earth will uninhabitable in the near future.
(02-25-2015, 05:21 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2015, 05:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think my mom hates me. It probably would be better on her if I weren't here to live with.

But I'm not suicidal. I just couldn't leave my dogs behind.

I like your post Minyatur.

I think when one hates another, that person is hating itself and not many see this and thus are not able to work on the hate within. That's how creation work, you see yourself reflected in others be it love or hate.

I've never met you Gemini Wolf, but you seem to have a truly beautiful soul and there seems to be so much underneath your veil. Hold thight and seek the Infinite Light, one day all of this will seem like an enlightening dream. Smile
(02-25-2015, 06:38 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2015, 06:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Suicide is like many steps backwards to spiritual evolution. Might as well have not chosen incarnation. That would have been better.

No, there is still the potential for learning due to experience. Nothing is lost.
(03-03-2015, 05:44 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2015, 03:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If it were possible to have sex with Ra, would it be more fulfilling than normal sex?

Would an energy exchange be fulfilling and pleasurable to us here in 3D?

What if Ra just held their hand to your heart? Would that be even more fulfilling?

I'd just want to be touched by Ra. I think that would be fulfilling.

I've Done it in a lucid Dream, and yes it was better than any sex I had previously had in this waking life. It was intensely powerful and beautiful. It was also a precursor to my GF now who is a fellow Venusian. In that dream I challenged Ra and then was filled by Ra. Super intense energy and then time warped to having sex with her. So many things opened up in me after that experience... If you want to meet Ra, just meditate, calm your mind, and realize their complete infinite love in you. 

I have an ancient lover with me and we have reached great activation of sexual energy transfers. I'd say I feel we are mostly in 4D now and it's just a few humans who are still making transition in where they place their awareness. 

All that you love in Ra is what is also inside of yourself. You are Ra and are completely fulfilled. Whether or not you wish to realize that infinite peace is your choice. 

(03-11-2015, 09:54 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2015, 09:29 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do we have the same free will we do in higher density without the veil? Or more here?

The consciousness is very expanded, the catalyst is minimum. We still do have free will, but in an harmonious environment. We can't just imagine the higher densities. You won't find anything there that looks 3D. Wink
(03-12-2015, 03:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a little scared of eventually experiencing All That Is in 7D.

(03-12-2015, 04:32 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]u'll be ready when u do, puddin'.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid173260
(03-21-2015, 07:26 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2015, 01:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Where does Ra say that some wanderers come from them?
I've heard it said before.

Quote:45.3 Questioner: Can you tell me if a large percentage of the Wanderers here now are those of Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I can.
Category: Wanderers

45.4 Questioner: Are they?
Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.
Category: Wanderers

Here it is. It's under the category of Wanderers on the website.
(03-27-2015, 04:35 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it's you who is obsessed with anthros, or they who are obsessed with you.

(03-27-2015, 05:46 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe there are anthros in their own culture drawing humans and dreaming of being with humans.
(03-28-2015, 07:24 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]No one can know the answers to those questions but you, after this life.

Nobody forces you.  And you can't possibly, from your incarnated state, know what impact you've had on other souls.

All experiences are sought because the experience is desired.  The experience of helping people.  The experience of growth.  The experience of wandering.  All experiences exist in the One.  All realities exist.  Everything that can happen does happen in infinity.  You are all experiences.

There is a portion of your soul that is always in time/space, even while you are here on Earth.  Just think, when you rejoin that aspect, you will have both sets of memories -- the memory of having been the incarnate personality here on earth, and the memory of being the discarnate personality in the spirit world.  After you rejoin, which one went, which one stayed?  It doesn't matter at that point.  

You did both.  You are both.
(08-10-2014, 10:14 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2014, 08:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is 7D going to be as thrilling as 3D is?

And will we be able to create our own Universe in 8D?

Yes to both.

We will create a universe, or octave of densities, joined together as one universal Logos.  And really the Logos is the universe, and the experience of the densities are just bits of this Logos plumbing its own infinite substance.

(03-30-2015, 01:30 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]From my experience the heart acts like an harmonic pitch fork. Once you get it going it vibrates a nice frequency but will return to silence.
(03-31-2015, 01:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 01:49 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Progress is only pertinent when thinking in terms of time. 

Just try to open up to embody as much of your loving 7D Self as possible.  It takes getting a sense of love, compassion and worthiness about yourself, and knowing that you are loved, accepted and forgiven for everything you have ever done.  It takes a connection to your body which you can do with focused breathing or walking outdoors contemplatively. It takes intention.  Set the intention everyday to step closer to where you want to go.

I second what Shemaya is saying.

And I would add to it by saying that you (Gemini Wolf) should try as hard as possible to make your love universal. Not just love for yourself, other people, but love for other beings that may or may not be more progressed spiritually (for example, those of other higher densities, whether they are STS or not; angelic, too, STS or not), and also animals, if possible (something that is highly controversial on this board). Even 1D, if possible. Absolutely, EVERYTHING.
(03-31-2015, 02:00 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I saw your PM and have been articulating my response in my mind. That's a tricky question. We all have experience with Death but most don't recognize it as such. I have touched death in a variety of ways and you could say it is an archetype I am very interested in because of the effectiveness of its power. At this point in time, on this planet, peace is not often associated with death, but that is because death is often viewed as something which occurs only once and is so to be either resisted or embraced. In truth, I believe, we are dying, and being reborn, all the time.

I do not see it as glorious, no, that is an emotional projection. It is neutral in and of itself, reflecting the experience had by the consciousness. It is as glorious or traumatic as you wish it to be, for death is empty, completely void like a doorway. It is the ultimate mirror and the ultimate shadow. It forms to whatever you need it to be.

For most, it is a reservoir of dreams, of desires and of all unrequited passions. They are projected in to death because death, being empty, can become anything. So anything that is seen to be unobtainable or unacceptable now is relegated to the realms of Death. Not only that, however, it also becomes the ultimate expectation. To those who seem themselves pinned down or trapped, death is seen as an enabler, that which grants freedom. Those who feel free in life may see death as an end to that freedom of life. Death holds everything, it becomes everything, and comes from everything.

The reason you are fascinated with it is because it is empty. So, it can hold everything you wish it to hold. Thus, I think you believe everything you cannot grasp now will be obtainable after death, and so it has become glorious for you because you have projected all of your un-attained desires in to it.
(03-31-2015, 02:39 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 02:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly have a deep welling sadness. Though I try to do good.
I am almost constantly berated for who I am.
I am called incompetent and useless. Though I try hard.

As much as possible, try to turn all those feelings into love. Love for yourself, and love for others. Do this until it is no longer sadness. Until it is pure love.

(03-31-2015, 03:26 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 03:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to invade anyone's dream privacy, but I do want to check out the amazing landscapes, and those amazing experiences they are willing to share.

At some point they will become your own. We are all One split into the illusion of separateness.
This quote, of yours, I love:

(03-10-2015, 09:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ](When I'm drunk) I feel infinity about me.

Makes me smile every time.
When I'm drunk I don't care about my mother's berating.
(03-31-2015, 11:53 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 04:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What is possible in infinity?

Is there truly nothing which is NOT?

Everything we can imagine exists.

The template of infinity, being the ground of all phenomenon, is limitless; not only in the sense of countless beings and environments being generated, but the possible circumstances which are innate, while gradually and perpetually evolving, know absolutely no bounds. All possible attributes and means of existential interfacing with the vast expanses of a constantly renewing and proliferating reality do not only arise as individual factors but the sheer amount of all possible synthesized distortions which can be manifest within the canvas of Infinity can be considered the epitome of novelty.

Every node of consciousness, while synonymous in essence and underlined by that centerless central principle, the utmost fundamental base for the breeding of new existential characteristics, are granted near unlimited sovereignty for the capacity to develop new patterns of behavior in all modes of being (i.e. psychologically, emotionally, mentally, physically, psychically, etc.). No two paths are identical, even if there are instances of overlapping at certain stages between several paths and the beings which tread them, and commonly shared distortions and allocated archetypes.

The potential of Infinity is of pinpoint precision, with even the most infinitesimal of distortions developed to be as prime of an indicator of the intricate and ever-expansive parameters of the manifesting capacity of the ultimate animator of all things. Regardless of whether at this present moment (in regards to the 3rd/4th density perception of temporal linearity) there are things which exist and things which have yet to be, the latter will eventually manifest. However, it is not as simple as having existential circumstances simply being shelved in a rear compartment which are in queue for manifestation; the entirety of the bioscape which the Creator generates is a masterful improvisation which, while fairly limitless, is simultaneously and paradoxically limited to the various parameters set in each density of awareness nestled within any particular octave of existence currently being forged; for instance, human beings possess 5 physical senses which allow for the processing of sensory input, thus allowing for our means of interfacing with this particular dimensional nexus to be limited to what types of existential data may be experienced.

Now, consider that in the proceeding octave, a new sensory faculty is installed which might resemble synesthesia. Considering all the possible experiences facilitated by our current 5 physical senses, it is safe to say that a new door of infinity has been blown off its hinges and a new experiential arena enters the fray, giving rise to many trillions of new possible means of interfacing with reality. As all manifestations of this octave are finally reassimilated totally into the prime cause, and the meta-processing and reviewing of all circumstances which were generated in this octave is complete, the existential regurgitation of the following octave of creation, while being a revamped grid of reality based upon the prior model, will possess entirely new schematics and machinations which will incorporate all previous circumstances and give way to absolute and unimaginable novelty.

No matter what sectioned system or blueprint which infinity experiences, its capability for unlimited upgrades situated in the metaphysical workshop of eternity will always be innate, for even those things which exist in queue for manifestation are not the be-all end-all of what unforseen existential possibilities exist far down the path which infinity both generates and voyages through.

So yes, everything we can imagine exists, as well as everything we can't imagine!

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid175718
(04-02-2015, 06:25 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Love and sorrow are actually not so far apart. We feel the sorrow of all because it is also our sorrow.
(04-06-2015, 04:21 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2015, 04:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2015, 03:46 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I don't think anything wants to die, typically...

Being the Angel of Death, you should know otherwise.

There is a difference between wanting to die and lacking the will to live, my friend. The latter is often mistaken for the former. Although I did say 'typically', so I don't believe it is an absolute.

(04-06-2015, 04:36 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2015, 04:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2015, 04:31 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]It is an important distinction to make to give power to those who simply lack will. Once you realize you don't actually want to die, but rather death is a means to an end you take the first step towards discovering why you fear life. Death is almost always a means to an end for those whom long for it. Some simply become apathetic to their own existence.

But I don't understand how I can when life is so beautiful (all the densities are incredible). The Law of One philosophy is amazing.
And I have friends who care about my well being.
I don't understand why I don't have full value in life.

It may simply be that you are experiencing some impatience and are overly pre-occupied with future moments rather than the present moment. Looking to the future is something most humans do and I think that is what tends to make death desirable because in it is seen what cannot now be grasped.

The fact of the matter is that humans are changing creatures, we don't always want the same things, so I believe often we get caught in cognitive dissonance with our own desires and this drains us of the will to live because it takes up energy.
(04-09-2015, 05:36 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2015, 05:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2015, 05:29 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2015, 05:11 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]You sto and sts fanatics are hilarious. You both over-shoot so far unto that you become a slave of your own self or to an other-self. I want neither. I just want, joy, love, light and happiness. I want to be free to love and express myself, and guess what kiddos. I am. I am.

Minyatur thinks the same way you do, for the most part. He's really into expressing 7D unity.

So am I.

I see you more as 8D (logos).
I've never even looked in this thread. And then I find myself quoted! Thanks, Gemini!
Einstein apparently said this : "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
(04-09-2015, 11:56 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Einstein apparently said this : "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

I like that one a lot.
(04-12-2015, 12:08 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 12:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 7D when you become All, and lose (transcend) your identity, would you still have a preference for certain things?
Or do you like all things equally?

In my opinion, only in terms of knowing yourself in manifestation as perfectly as possible.  It's like: beholding a perfect piece of artwork in its wholeness and splendor.  So the preference, is only in this particular piece that you have expertly designed, be as perfectly expressed or represented in terms of the intent for which it was created: that being to: Know Thyself.
godwide_void Wrote:
Gemini Wolf Wrote:
godwide_void Wrote:
Gemini Wolf Wrote:You've seen the 8th density so I have a question.

When you graduate from 7th to 8th density, do you become a Universe?
Are you god in that Universe?

In the 7th density you become assimilated into the fabric of existence and experience the "sensation" of timelessness/eternity and become acutely aware of the functioning and machination of infinity. It is not that you dissolve into nothingness or experience negation of your identity or individualized biostream, but your particular life pool experiences absorption and existential processing. Simultaneous fragmentation of your awareness of parallel existences and unitive perception occurs. It is the mid-late 6th density of awareness in which your consciousness emerges as a Universe/Logos/overseer and architect of your very own manufactured slice of Creation, with the 7th density being the transitory process manifesting as a celestial collapse as/into a black hole, and the finalization of this process being the existential emergence into/as the 8th density, i.e. the One Infinite Creator.

Remember Gemini, you're always God regardless of what Universe you are in, what form you have taken or the quality and mode of your awareness. Smile

Is there anything else you'd like me to clarify for you?

If I'm going into 4th density, which density will I first discover anthros? Unless I'm already in 4th like you said, will I find them here? The cartoon anthros of the artworks that I admire.

Will we be visited by ET anthros? Canine and Lupine and Fox anthros.
We are still in the foetal stages of the 4th density, so you can say that our consciousness is moreso as a gradient bridging the ending phase of the 3rd density and emerging into the initial stages of 4th density. The remaining duration of our present incarnations will bare witness to precursory phenomenon and attributes of the 4th density such as amplified spiritual awareness, a greater ease at grasping our interconnectivity and gradually receding mental separation leading into mental transparency, with increased empathy and more frequent telepathic phenomenon abound.

Once the 4th density has more heavily cemented itself into this planet's consciousness template and perception of higher densities is effectuated (with the possibility of full 4th density perception and interfacing being more likely to manifest in your proceeding incarnation following this one wherein the veil will be completely negated and previous incarnational awareness and unfiltered existential perception will become adopted), then your wish will be granted and you will indeed be afforded the opportunity to perceive and interact with other beings, not only of an anthromorphic variety, but of an infinite array of varieties. 

And, upon entrance into the 5th density, your existential capacity to mentally influence the physical appearance of the form your consciousness generates itself at any point during your existential continuum and craft it however you please becomes activated. And when you finally achieve the evolutionary level of a Logos (planetary, galactic, etc.), then your dream will achieve even greater fruition and you will be able to create your own anthromorphic civilization! Your imagination will be extremely tangibly in its influence in time, don't worry.  BigSmile
(04-14-2015, 12:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
godwide_void Wrote:
Gemini Wolf Wrote:
godwide_void Wrote:
Gemini Wolf Wrote:You've seen the 8th density so I have a question.

When you graduate from 7th to 8th density, do you become a Universe?
Are you god in that Universe?

In the 7th density you become assimilated into the fabric of existence and experience the "sensation" of timelessness/eternity and become acutely aware of the functioning and machination of infinity. It is not that you dissolve into nothingness or experience negation of your identity or individualized biostream, but your particular life pool experiences absorption and existential processing. Simultaneous fragmentation of your awareness of parallel existences and unitive perception occurs. It is the mid-late 6th density of awareness in which your consciousness emerges as a Universe/Logos/overseer and architect of your very own manufactured slice of Creation, with the 7th density being the transitory process manifesting as a celestial collapse as/into a black hole, and the finalization of this process being the existential emergence into/as the 8th density, i.e. the One Infinite Creator.

Remember Gemini, you're always God regardless of what Universe you are in, what form you have taken or the quality and mode of your awareness. Smile

Is there anything else you'd like me to clarify for you?

If I'm going into 4th density, which density will I first discover anthros? Unless I'm already in 4th like you said, will I find them here? The cartoon anthros of the artworks that I admire.

Will we be visited by ET anthros? Canine and Lupine and Fox anthros.
We are still in the foetal stages of the 4th density, so you can say that our consciousness is moreso as a gradient bridging the ending phase of the 3rd density and emerging into the initial stages of 4th density. The remaining duration of our present incarnations will bare witness to precursory phenomenon and attributes of the 4th density such as amplified spiritual awareness, a greater ease at grasping our interconnectivity and gradually receding mental separation leading into mental transparency, with increased empathy and more frequent telepathic phenomenon abound.

Once the 4th density has more heavily cemented itself into this planet's consciousness template and perception of higher densities is effectuated (with the possibility of full 4th density perception and interfacing being more likely to manifest in your proceeding incarnation following this one wherein the veil will be completely negated and previous incarnational awareness and unfiltered existential perception will become adopted), then your wish will be granted and you will indeed be afforded the opportunity to perceive and interact with other beings, not only of an anthromorphic variety, but of an infinite array of varieties. 

And, upon entrance into the 5th density, your existential capacity to mentally influence the physical appearance of the form your consciousness generates itself at any point during your existential continuum and craft it however you please becomes activated. And when you finally achieve the evolutionary level of a Logos (planetary, galactic, etc.), then your dream will achieve even greater fruition and you will be able to create your own anthromorphic civilization! Your imagination will be extremely tangibly in its influence in time, don't worry.  BigSmile

Where was this Gemini? I don't remember seeing this. I like it. Smile
From a PM. Godwide_Void is an expert on 8th density.
I wondered which density I/we become a galactic Logos.
(04-14-2015, 01:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wondered which density I/we become a galactic Logos.

We were all Logos (of this octave) in the density preceding 1st density if I understand correctly.
(04-14-2015, 01:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wondered which density I/we become a galactic Logos.

I think that we also become a sort of Logos of this octave in the very first part of 8th density. But 8th density is officially of the next octave.
(04-14-2015, 01:16 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

We were all Logos (of this octave) in the density preceding 1st density if I understand correctly.

I must have wanted to become confused rather than live in the boredom of eternal bliss, to come here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7